[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Please consider donating to help the victims of the KyoAni studio fire: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kyoani-heal

>>
File: Spoiler Image (276 KB, 1045x1500)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>
>>2900670
>180x258
Really, imouto?
>>
What a bland name! Rename it to Lesbian Ant-igula!
>>
I can wait to see this mouth issue
>>
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E7%99%BE%E5%90%88%E5%A7%AB-2019%E5%B9%B48%E6%9C%88%E5%8F%B7-%E9%9B%91%E8%AA%8C-%E7%99%BD%E8%BA%AB%E9%AD%9A-ebook/dp/B07SZ5CY8J/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=%E7%99%BE%E5%90%88%E5%A7%AB+2019+8&qid=1560654852&s=gateway&sr=8-1
>>
Home
>>
Has any of you guys had seen the new ch of Umineko-sou Days? How is it?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.1 MB, 1076x1550)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>
>>2904106
Kyoani??
>>
>>2904106

Where to find scans? Its like $45 with shipping to my country. I need more Yuru Yuri and Tatoe todakanu desu
>>
>>2908112
Never change, Kodama
>>
>>2908113
>Kyoani??

Well, it's Yukiko Horiguchi handy work

I'm quite impressed the peeps at Yuri Hime got her to do the illustration covers
>>
>>2908183
Yuri Hime can bring potential heavily mangaka and artist depends how yuri is popular enough.
>>
>>2908183
It's not much different from illustrating lns.
>>
>>2908149
Buy ebooks.
>>
Mangaka of 2DK G-pen Alarm Clock starting a new series.
>>
>>2908149
honto.jp
>>
>>2908602
>school girls yet again
Bleee.
>>
Yuri-Hime 2019 August:
https://mega.nz/#!gRMyiCDb!x-80rXsiXZNVvDeN46YvX9aIQfFMUb3kjOirGeVBCp8
>>
>>2909911
thank you!
>>
>>2909911
Thanks!
>>
>>2909911
poor amane

by the way, whats the series that starts at page 414?
>>
>>2909911
Thank you anon!!!
>>
File: image_049.jpg (146 KB, 1114x1600)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>2909911
WTF? Abusive relationship yuri?
>>
>vomit yuri
WTF did I just read.

>>2908623
At least this time we don't have MC talking about her het wedding in the first chapter.
>>
File: 1252879969330.jpg (5 KB, 85x123)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>2910088
Someone please tell the nips to stop trying to give their stories English subtitles themselves.
>>
>>2908602
>Mangaka of 2DK G-pen Alarm Clock
Never again.
>>
>vomit fetish manga
Fucking disgusting, who decided to serialize this shit?
>>
>>2909911
thank you!
>>
>>2910135
One of the series has a mistranslated title: "Missing month and doughnut" ought to be "Crescent moon and doughnut"

>>2910138
It's overseen by Ten, probably the editor with the best average for series selling well enough to keep going.

It's getting positive attention on social media. Obviously there will be people who won't like it, Ten knows that, but that's of no real importance. What counts is whether there are people who will buy it.
>>
File: 1288144362040.jpg (173 KB, 1127x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>2910182
>"Missing month and doughnut" ought to be "Crescent moon and doughnut"
Thought it was a play on how the series is bimonthly.
>>
>>2909911
What title/s do you anticipate the most?
>>
>>2910138
Almost all of the older lesbian JAV had spitting fetish. Similar shit, it's nothing new.
>>
File: pants peeing.png (1.2 MB, 1280x720)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>2910138
I'm willing to tolerate it if it means YH will subsequently lower their standards regarding grossness and introduce a multi-volume age gap series about a thirty-something teacher establishing a competitive pissing club at an all girls junior high school.
>>
>>2912090
Even ascii2d is failing me. What is the name of this VN. Also tried google, yandex, saucenao, and iqdb. ;_;
>>
>>2912792
Hakuisei Aijou Izonshou/Nurse Love Addiction. it's... strange. and there's technically sapphic relationships but imo that's massively overshadowed by how fucking *bizarre* the plot is. i still recommend it though.
>>
>>2912804
Thanks, Onee-sama
>>
>>2909911
Do you have June and July as well, Onee-sama?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (267 KB, 1114x1600)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>2909911
wtf Namori
>>
File: 1504339999126.png (118 KB, 404x404)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
This is probably the deadest I've seen this thread after a volume release in some time. And I'm admittedly contributing to that. Someone help me understand why.
>>
>>2910138
>vomit fetish manga
What ?
>>
>>2915232
Probably doesn't help that discussion regarding Yuri Hime series are scattered among multiple other threads
>>
>>2915245
It's like making a new thread for every release is a bad idea
>>
File: Spoiler Image (350 KB, 1114x1600)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>2910080
割り切った関係ですから
Warikitta kankei desu kara

There's translations in Spanish as always.
>>
>>2915232
Maybe because there are only a few anons who can understand Japanese? And Yuri Hime's issue this time does not contain a title that is controversial enough to spark a lengthy discussion.
>>
>>2915336
Just read it and damn shit is creepy. I wish it was a cute story.
>>
>>2915336
can you provide a summary?
>>
>>2913053
>>2909911
Namori's dark side truly is scary.
>>
>>2915557
a cute? there are enough of those but this is a relistic story is pretty good !!
>>
>>2909911
someone has the yuri hime of july?
>>
>>2919906
Try checking the archives.
>>
>>2917087
My Japanese sucks, my spanish a little less but form what I understood of chapter 1
Aya, 16yo, is a socially retarded highscooler who thinks a way to make friends is to create an account on a dating app and chat with random thirsty strangers. The app does not accept minors so she lies about her age and chats with "KURO", a 24 yo women who likes littérature just like her so they quickly become friends. They chat about random stuff of their life and share their love for books, and everything is nice and peaceful until "KURO" wants to see a pic of Aya. Aya first wants to rationalize because they're b-both girls right? and hopes it will just make them clother as friends, but "KURO" starts complimenting her picture and Aya realizes then that she might be the only one using a dating app to make friends. Aya then confesses she's actually a high-schooler and has been lying about her age all along and is only 16. Mistake, now "KURO" is even more thirsty and she too has something to confess: she's actually a high-school teacher (Kurosaki-sensei) who lusts after her students and everyday is like torture because there's so many eroi girls walking around showing off their asses and always being so provocative. She wants to know Aya and do her all the dirty stuff she can't do to her students.
1/2
>>
>>2920109
2/2 Aya starts to freak out but Kuro reminds her that only retarded people use a dating app to make friends. She sets a meeting date and threatens to block Aya if she doesn't show up. Aya decides to show up and Kurosaki more thirsty than ever starts to lick our dumb mc all over, still giving her the choice to leave anytime. Aya notices that Kurosaki doesn't look at her at all during her frantic licking and realizes she's just a toy used to ease all her pent up frustration on too much longing after high-school girls. They stop before getting on the bed because Aya is mad that she's just being a replacement. We learn there is already rumors among students in Kurosaki-sensei's high school on her being a lesbian and Kuro is aware of it.
The next is Aya being hopelessly turned on by Kurosaki but denying it to herself, then accepting it but only if she's used as a replacement? I'm not sure about that, Aya's tomboy childhood friend who discovers she has a relationship with a certain "KURO" and being worried/jealous, Kurosaki being mysterious and she has apparently some history with a high-school girl love story that went bad
>>
>>2920081
where is it?
>>
>>2913053
Namori gets antsy over only doing happy yuri comedy. She's gotta release that tension when she can. Her implied-smut ntr was a winner for me.
>>
Anon what happened in this last chapter? I see that they finally slept together, and that Aya was into it but can't tell to which degree? And besto friendo is about to do something (did she find out they slept?)
>>
>>2915557
While it is a little bit creepy, I think it also has a little bit more depth than standard cutesy stuff and it's interesting. It also helps that art is pretty good and not standard moe crap.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (282 KB, 1070x1500)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Cover
コミック百合姫2019年9月号 YuriHime 9
>>
>>2920109
>dating apps to make friends
Why are people calling this realistic? no high schooler is this retarded.
>>
>>2923910
You give high schoolers way too much credit.
>>
>>2923910
It's not realistic and never tried to be. It's just a smut story. That was always the author's focus in everything they did.
>>
>>2923910
That aspect isn't unrealistic. It's not even stupid to think they can be used that way and sometimes that they're a place to find someone to text with such as about hobbies, not just for hooking up, is the angle many of those apps take when advertising to women (bear in mind they're called "meeting" apps rather than "dating" apps in Japanese).
>>
>>2923417
As far as I understand

Chapter 4, they have a date, Aya puts her finest clothes on and besto friendo Haruki complains about her recent behavior, and is mad about Aya being too careless with this "KURO" guy. Aya tells her to stop imagining things because it's not a date.

At the karaoke, Kuro reveals she had a best friend she had feelings for 7 years ago but got rejected and went different path. Aya asks if she's a replacement for that girl and Kuro is like 'no silly i forgot about that now i just want a sexfriend'. She makes Aya notice she wants this too "that-that's not true!!!" Aya says she just wants a good companion. ok then let's have sex because if our bodies are compatible so will be our hearts. Aya agrees on giving her body and asks if it'd be ok to act like this best friend wtf?, to which Kuro answers yes. Kuro then calls Aya 'Yoru' but doesn't seem to notice it, Aya figures Yoru was Kuro's best friend/lover and then thinks being with Kuro means she has to act/become like this girl wtf seriously. I'm not sure I understood this part correctly like Aya thinks they have a deal, that she must act like this girl but Kuro makes a weird face to this so I'm not sure.
>>
>>2923417
Last chapter

Chapter 5, they continue at Aya's home. Aya is so turned on, she even surprises herself but is still embarrassed/ashamed. She reminds herself she must act like Yoru to not disappoint Kuro wtf. Then Kuro calls Aya "Aya", to which Aya says that it would be better if she calls her "Yoru" like she did earlier. Kuro didn't notice calling her that earlier but stills agrees to keep calling her Yoru which has a strong effect on Aya apparrently. Aya, being even more turned on and completely in the role of Yoru calls Kuro by her firstname "Sei". To that, Kuro remembers a painful moment of her past: Yoru saying "we aren't going out together". Kuro then froze. Aya apologizes but Kuro just says it's been years someone called her that, and yeah that's how they used to call eachother, Yoru/Sei. Kuro says she can keep calling her "Sei".

Best friend arrives when Aya is in the shower, she remembers her date "kimo!!", she's disgusted as she thinks KURO is an old man. She's too curious so she decides to look into her phone. By the messages "KURO" send, she knows they did something during the day. She then decides to send a message saying "I'm Tokiwa Haruki, Aya's best friend, don't steal her from me" very smart Haruki. KURO has read the messages then Haruki deletes them before Aya comes out. Haruki thinks what she's doing is right because Aya is her best friend and she doesn't want someone else to take her... someone else to love her.
this is completely fucked up.
>>
The new chapter of Tsurezure Biyori is a treat. It follows from chapter 15.
>>
Any news on my unrequited love?
>>
Tmnr
https://m.imgur.com/a/vcXbynR
>>
>>2913053
I don't get it can someone explain?
>>
>>2929849
She was phone.
>>
>>2929883
>inb4 this becomes the twist in Oomuro-ke as well
>>
>>2929849
The whole story was how she had a secret girlfriend at the school and they only communicate through messages.
In the end, it reveals she was pretending to be the other girl by stealing her phone or something and was sending messages to herself.

I don't get why Namori is so dark now. Her three first Yuri Yuri stories were happy fluff. Maybe she's heartbroken.
>>
>>2929827
Thanks, so as always Kaoru being useless.
>>
>>2929916
Namori's always had a dark side. She did the cover art for Yuri Hime for one year a while ago and it was pretty dark w/ NTR and yandere.
>>
>>2929827
WOW. That's just... wow.
>>
>>2929918
You can tell she just wants to write edgy yuri and NTR, but YY is still the golden goose.
>>
>>2929954
But, I like her edgy yuri and NTR, tho. I also like YRYR.
>>
>>2929827
For fuck's sake.
>>
>>2929918
Found someone's blogpost with all of them (afaik) in order. This slut is texting some other girl while at the aquarium with her girlfriend, is nothing sacred?
https://theyuricanon.tumblr.com/post/45944950782/yuri-hime-covers-tell-their-own-story-i-never
>>
>>2930267
The full story is called Truth. There's a fan translation but it's badly botched.
>>
>>2930267
>This slut is texting some other girl while at the aquarium with her girlfriend
I think you didn't read the story correctly.

"This slut" = short hair has a girlfriend with slightly curly hair and not dark long-haired (like in the pic).

Dark long-haired = is a classmate of short-haired. And long-haired wants to have short-haired for herself and "manipulates" short-haired.
Long-haired knows that short hair has a girlfriend and loves her.
>>
>>2930284
I read that story years ago and didn't understand any of it. It feels like the climactic chapter of a book, but the rest of the book doesn't exist.
>>
>>2930284
>And long-haired wants to have short-haired for herself
The girl she wanted was another one, who was the one really behind everything by manipulating her in order to get short hair.
>>
>>2929827
What's in store for Uta after this?
>>
>>2930294
Are you sure? I think there were only 3 girls (long-haired, short-haired, side braid).

Short-haired: had a (secret) girlfriend. The girlfriend ended the relationship at the fireworks / festival when the truth was proclaimed by long-haired.

Long-haired: classmate to short hair and side braid. Had something with short-haired, because (I'm not sure anymore) long-haired saw short-haired with her secret girlfriend and was jealous.

The secret to shorthair's girlfriend would otherwise be revealed if short-haired doesn't do what she says or something like that.

Side braid: believe was a little bit in love with short-haired. And, somehow, she had something to do with all with it. But no idea.
Was the best friend of long-haired.

In the end got side braid, short-haired with a evil grin.
>>
>>2930361
There's 4 girls: short, long, tied and wavy.

Short and Wavy were dating. Tied was in love with Short. Long was in love with Tied.

Long had sex with Short and used that as blackmail material to make Short start dating her (but Short didn't really break up). She did that so she could tell Tied that she was happily dating Short, in the hope this would block anything happening between Tied and Short and so Tied wouldn't drift apart from her. Tied had probably known about Long's feelings and provoked her insecurities so as to get Short and Wavy to break up without getting her own hands dirty.
>>
Yuri-Hime 2019 September:
https://mega.nz/#!xEVHGAjT!AjtKJNQcqOLg4Khw6vEoxt_ivnIZCC-6Zq7udYE6X8k

海猫荘days, イケメンすぎです紫葵先パイ!, and スカーレット do not appear in this issue despite being advertised last month. Those series should appear in next month's issue according to the authors' Twitter.
>>
>>2930402
Thank you.
>>
>>2930395
I almost described it right.

>>2930402
>海猫荘days, イケメンすぎです紫葵先パイ!, and スカーレット
Dunno what it says.
>>
>>2930402
Thank you!
>>
>>2930402
>that Tsurezure Biyori chapter
So this is what perfection feels like huh.
>>
>>2930435
Learn Japanese
>>
>>2930435
Two of those are series that have apparently been teetering on the edge of cancellation. Probably not good news for them to miss a volume.
>>
>>2930267
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/truth
Explanation is in the first post of the comic's forum.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/1498-truth-discussion?page=1#forum_post_8088
just don't read the rest of the comments. it's pretty fail
>>
>>2930402
Thanks!
>>
>>2930402
thank you!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.