[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: AJ_cover_art (1).png (2.35 MB, 1536x1377)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
I fucking hate this game
>>
Well, doesn´t?
>>
File: 1473334664305.png (804 KB, 638x608)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
I like it
>>
>>367715856
I thought it was okay but I haven't played it since 2010
>>
>>367715856
It's better than Dual Destinies
>>
>>367716871
>cropped hentai
this is one of the worst, most infuriating memes ever, thanks /a/
>>
>>367715856
why?
>>
3 > 1 > 6 > 2 > 5 > 4
>>
>>367715856
i agree it sucked the prosecutor was godawful in particular
>>
>>367715856
I didnt even play it. Feels nice.
>>
>>367715856
Its OST is actually a lot nicer than I originally thought, in retrospect. It fit the more gloomier tone of the game over all.
>>
The OST is a masterpiece, the sprites look great and Apollo's voice is very good. That's about it.
>>
>>367715856
Yep, tried it for two cases, didn't like it, got spoiled on the final case unfortunately, put it down and never came back to it.

I really want to try DD but I need to give AJ one more shot before I do.
>>
>>367715856
Case 1. Smug Phoenix is annoying. Other than that, pretty fun.

Case 2. Trainwreck in a good way. Started really slow, but in the end it was good. Both culprit and accused were drawn jarringly badly in comparison with others though.

Case 3. It had a good start with investigation. Shota was pretty cute. Accusing shota of murder was really retarded though. How the fuck would "blind" shota shoot twice with the fuckhuge gun and then carry away the body? Other than that, I liked it.

Case 4. It had a good buildup. I was really hyped when I found creepy drawings behind the fakes. Journalist guy started off annoying, but surprisingly I liked him a lot. Actually honest witness who isn't retarded for once. I had really good impression with the first day of the trial. I was eager to continue. And game decided to show me flashback. It was fucking retarded and infuriating. It legit made me mad. And then I was shown some retarded replacement of investigation. All my hype was for nothing. Creepy drawings were there simply just because. The trial ended prematurely and it was really anticlimactic. I didn't feel accomplishment after finishing the trial. I was waiting for Apollo and Trucy to learn about each other. I was waiting for them all to meet each other. Nothing happened. Nothing. What the fuck was that? How could you fuck up ending this badly? It was worse than fucking Danganronpa.

At least OST was really good.
>>
>>367719295
>It fit the more gloomier tone of the game over all.
Funny how it's the only game in the series that doesn't have that cheery (Gongratulatory People, I think it's called) character theme. It doesn't even reuse the old ones.

>>367719778
>Creepy drawings were there simply just because.
He was stalking Phoenix and his law firm.
>>
>>367720387
>He was stalking Phoenix and his law firm.
That's the same as "just because". There was no real solid reason.
>>
>>367719778
I liked the investigation theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsIJXX2MBw&t=5s
>>
>>367720482
>no real solid reason
he felt guilty for helping get Phoenix disbarred, are you retarded?
>>
>>367720705
No real solid reason behind the drawings themselves.
They were really hyped with "what's his connection with us???? woah", and in the end it was just hype for the sake of hype.
>>
>>367720482
>There was no real solid reason.
I guess it was pretty dumb that he drew pictures of cases he had no real connection to just because he found Phoenix interesting.
>>
>>367715856
It was my first ace attorney, so I was able to enjoy it fully without any expectations.
>>
LET'S PLAY THAT VIDEO ONE MORE TIME
>>
File: Spoiler Image (75 KB, 256x384)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>367721078
What video?
>>
>>367721078
I hate that case but turnabout big top is still worse imo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.