[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: og-image[1].jpg (134 KB, 1200x630)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
What went wrong?
>>
Guild Wars 2 was shit
>>
>>374517939
i actually really enjoyed it, plus the meta event at at the end. i just hated some of the maps like tangled depths and whatnot
>>
File: 1415164583074.gif (247 KB, 260x324)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>>374517939

inb4 the SJW dev picture that always gets posted like fucking clockwork
>>
>>374517939
I didn't play the expansion but the original alienated the fanbase of the first game and in my opinion didn't offer enough up on its competition for new pick ups past the original wave of players. They frontloaded too, which is really risky for an MMO, though I suppose not a bad strategy if you aren't doing subscription fees.

Wonderful presentation but the substance seemed pretty lacking for any sort of community. I mean, can roleplayers even sit in chairs yet without it being finicky?
>>
I wanted to like guild wars, I just get so bored playing it. Everything about it is decent, I just can't ever do it for very long.
>>
File: eva.gif (1.06 MB, 500x451)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
It was the worst fucking sequel in video game history. I will be mad for eternity.
>>
there's still no guild wars in guild wars 2 because they hired a writer with their own prepared shitty fantasy story that they shoved in
>>
File: 261991620.jpg (53 KB, 773x595)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>"We will never add a new gear tier"
>"We will never add raiding"
>>
With guild wars 2? it was a different dev team trying to make a different game and that will never satisfy fans of the first game, even though it's actually pretty good.

with heart of thorns? that huge fucking price tag for what wasn't even that beefy of an expansion, coupled with the severe content drought before and after release
>>
File: 0-Facepalm2.jpg (24 KB, 493x377)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>374517939

i bought guild wars 2 on sale

>So this what /v/ said its the wow killer 3 years ago
>alright lets try it out
>oh wow this combat system is kinda cool
>my mage quest line is awsome
>oh wait i have to level to unlock the next part
>how do i level again ?
>alright i guess i have to explore the world
>Jesus fucking christ all those kill X to get X exp
>mobs take forever to kill
>finally i unlocked the next part of my mage quest
>UGHH i have to level AGAIN ??????!!
>Fuck this shit

the whole "explore the world to get quest" is a scam .. insteed of putting a hub in each zones with quests they randomly selected part of the zones and told you to kill X% of monsters to level

at least wow world quests isnt mandetory give you something beside EXP and it help you in the long run for your garrison or whateve it called now in legion
>>
>>374518319
Anon, I started GW1 when it launched. It you were one of the people who suffered that fate with me as well.

I am truly.
Truly.
Sorry.
>>
File: 1473198899580.png (91 KB, 645x428)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>374518863
>>374518319
>mfw i still see folks when i log into my pre-ascalon character

super comfy
>>
>>374518808
I hated the game but I thought the exploring the world thing was one of the few things they actually did well. You went into the game with the wrong mindset, I consider it a problem that progression is basically worthless for most of your level range but the fact of the matter is that you're not supposed to play it to grind down numbers to see bigger numbers.

You go in, go where you want, do what catches your eye and you get rewarded for it. There're a hundred issues I have with the game but if nothing else they did a good job of sticking interesting little things in remote corners of each zone for you to discover.
>>
File: depressiontoken.gif (1.67 MB, 500x513)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>374518975
Fucking god damnit that makes me sad.
They just had to fuck it up.
I started that fucking game in the god damn 6th grade, what the hell. I remember being so excited for GW2, I know hype is a bit of a joke, but seriously dude.
How did they do it?
>>
The content was either FUCK ME IN THE ASS HARD or casual bullshit. There was nothing for the middle man in this expansion.
>>
>>374517939
They basically said fuck you to everyone who purchased GW2 by giving it such a huge price tag for the small amount of content.

Trying to justify it with the "but you get original GW2 for free!" was extra retarded
>>
>>374517939

1 class, no new weapons, no attempt to go back and incorporate some of the systems from GW1.
>>
>>374519230
i know dude, i still play a bit of GW2 because of the friends i hav emade on there, it's not GW1 and it will never be, sadly

but i do find reasons to log on there
>>
>>374518201
It's not wrong though. Arenanet is hopelessly cucked. They make Bioware look tame.
>>
It was far to different from the game it was trying to be a sequel to.

Real shame, since GW1 is great.
>>
>>374519104
but im not like that .. i don't care about the world that much, i care about Epic storylines and battal's that shape the world around .. i wanted quests that lead into an epic confrontation and a finale

what i got is grind sim that you play with your friends with a semi-cool combat system
i never gave a fuck about what under the river or behind the rock .. just give me an enemy and let me work with my friends to defeat it .. that like mmo 101
>>
>add post game content
>make your players pay for it unless they were there week one
I can't even imagine how much I'd have to pay to access all the living stories I missed
>>
GW1 was fucking weird when it comes to MMO's.
GW2 doesn't even compare.
>>
File: 223525243423.jpg (46 KB, 917x871)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>374517939
I found the combat system fucking boring. Bought the game on release and didn't make it to level 30.
>>
>>374517939
Devs are incompetent.
>>
>>374517939
Only 3 new (small) maps that appear to be huge because of 'le glider' mechanic
Stupid story that no one really gives a fuck about
Made the game a grindfest that makes even the korean mmo's look less grindy
Lots of broken promises (new legendary weapons)
Ruined sPvP class balance and turned it into pay2win

Guild Wars 2 has nothing in common with the masterpiece that is Guild Wars 1 but the name. Which makes sense because most of the GW1 devs left and got replaced by incompetent females, SJW's etc.
>>
File: gw001.jpg (9 KB, 434x57)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Living Story was a big reason to what killed it honestly. They add these new areas and story but don't add anything besides little trinkets as rewards for the people patient enough to drag through the entire horrible, incomplete story. None of the characters were likable and if you miss out on one of the story events, you're stuck scratching your head at what is going on and who is whom.

For me personally though, the lack of armor killed it for me. It doesn't help that they have added ZERO new armor sets to the game since the games been out, but the fact that there are no class-specific armor sets like GW1 had. The armor in GW2 has no heart, and looks like generic fucking shit whereas in GW1 you had amazing armor sets which were unique for each class. Instead GW2 added the costume armors that just cover your entire character and didn't even work for some of the classes due to clipping on the asura and charr, or look retarded on the salads.

The sad thing is how much time I invested in the game before I lost any and all reason to keep up with it.
>>
>>374521569
>turned it into pay2win
How do you take "gear doesn't matter" and make it p2w?
>>
>>374521778
Elite specs
The elite specs that you get from HoT are so overpowered that they give you a huge advantage over core players.
Also in PvP your gear doesn't matter you get your stats from runes and amulets.
>>
>raids, taunts, healers, gear checks and DPS meters in a game that I specifically purchased to avoid all this shit at launch
>zero attention to WvW
>outfits that cannot be customized because the designers are too incompetent to design armor sets

It's like a bad dream. Vanilla GW2 obviously wasn't perfect, but they built on barebones GW2 in the worst way possible. It's impossible to undo the damage at this point because raids, guild gold sinks and masteries are all deeply established systems that just cannot be disregarded overnight.
>>
GW2 was a fun game if you didnt look at it as a GW1 sequel and instead looked at it as a neat action RPG that rewarded exploration and had some decent PvP

just kidding fuck GW2, ywn play a touch ranger or shock axe ever again
>>
>>374523082
Raids are the best content they ever put out and that's not saying much.
>>
I'm a long time GW1 player with gwamm, and I love GW2.
They added one of my favorite armor sets to the game (primeval), and fractals are fun.
>>
>tfw all the guild wars threads are super late at night
why can't you fuckers make em evening time EST I wanna group and clear FoW with you fuckers or something
>>
>>374527304
>being an amerinigger
>>
>>374517939
Charging 40 dollars for one area and a fucking glider.
>>
i'm shaking right now. i didn't know guru died. all those feels, lost. forever.
>>
File: 1492616466532.jpg (468 KB, 990x1012)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>374517939
Modern ArenaNet got Bioware'd. There's barely anyone left from the old team and a lot of people in the new ArenaNet actually have no qualms saying they never played the original.
>>
>>374517939
There is a reason Tolken fantasy is always used. Norns are just big humans and Charr mostly look like minotaur with feline features. The original races they came up with were lame and they made the expansion based off the dumbest one, fucking plant people.
>>
Knowing Anet I think mounts will be coming with new expansion so they could milk their playerbase even more.
>>
Been playing it off and on since launch. Its fun
>>
File: 2016.gif (3 KB, 366x168)
3 KB
3 KB GIF
>>374517939
Mediocre and short story and only 4 new maps, 2 being multilayered hells with no-fun-allowed ennemies. The specs were nice though.
Also they redeemed themselve with the new HoT-exclusive content that came after, like the Living World season 3. The Raids are really good too.

And for a game supposedly so shitty it was going to be dead within the first year it's good to see it still going strong 5 years later, with regular new content and a second expansion coming relatively soon.
>>
>>374528408
>And for a game supposedly so shitty it was going to be dead within the first year it's good to see it still going strong 5 years later
nigga there's MMOs with like 100 people from the fucking stone age still going because they have incredibly whale-ish and "we can't quit because we've spent so much time on it" communities
>>
>>374528408
Is that list accurate? Those games range from shit to decent and it makes me think that PC gaming really is dead.
>>
File: 1468839297942.jpg (1.51 MB, 3150x2910)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
you can't make this shit up.
>>
>>374517939
They lied
>>
>>374528919
Female developers, not even once.
>>
>>374518004
>Oh man this is so cool
>The game has platforming and a Z-axis now
>Now height will play a role in the game and someone on a bridge won't be able to have swordfight with someone below it
>I can't wait to fight mobs like this

And then you jump onto a rock mid-combat and the autist mob walks all the way back to its spawn regenerating its health while fully invulnerable the entire time.
>>
>>374517939
My laptop was shit so I couldn't play at launch. I tried a year or two after launch and it was boring shit. Everyone train grinded the bosses for experience, I went and did some quests and the number of people I met leveling like this can be counted on one hand. The PvP was really boring and braindead too.

Because of how they made the content, there was no reason for human interaction. You'd only need some minimal interaction in the dungeons and people would chat in the grind trains but that's it.

For people to actually interact and band together there's a very clear criterion. Either the PvE content is hard so it can't be soloed(effectively or easily or at all), or due to PvP it's best to band up for mutual protection. This is how you build up most friendships in MMOs. You take this out and what you get is a hollow game.

DId they fix this? I have no idea. But even if they did when something leaves a bad taste in your mouth the first time you just don't even wanna bother trying it ever again.
>>
>>374523082
did they actually add deeps meters? I stopped playing a few months ago and at that point the closest thing to that was recording your kill time on a practice golem
>>
Made PvP impossible for anyone who didnt buy the expansion, this was when they still tried to make an espprt scene for the game. My necro is uselss without the expansion and I'm not paying just to get 1 spec (i dont pve).
>>
Gw2 was always outdated before it even came out is what went wrong

Oh and SJW all races are the same multiculturalism shit and terrible story
>>
Are people even working on GW1 private servers?
>>
File: GW 2 frog.png (595 KB, 2543x2338)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>374517939
>>
>>374526069
They added a skin to the game, not armor. A skin you need to pay fucking real money for to get.
>>
>>374517939
No server map list. Having no idea if a map is even going to meta or even find one that is absolutely stupid when it's a huge time investment.

That being said it's the best content in the game hands down. But you can't enjoy without being a 5 second map join click autist.

>>374518775
9 months without any content to speak of into an expansion that costed money was pretty scum tier. Not to mention the after expansion drought.

At least the current living story is doing pretty well on content.
>>
>>374529869
>Content is temporary and is removed later
What the fuck, why? For what purpose? Wouldn't you want your content to pile up and up so you game could be consider to have 'so much to do?' Last I heard WoW started removing content too. What the fuck is up with this shit?
>>
>>374531943
So people will pay to unlock it. Though some content has been removed forever because of map changes.
>>
>>374531943
Because they hired a Nexon pawn for a financial consultant.
>>
The expansion is trash they want you to have like 5 people following you around and think the game is a platformer
>>
>>374529503
>did they actually add deeps meters?
No.
>>
File: tfwnogw.jpg (136 KB, 958x719)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
stay strong boys
>>
>>374529824
What? The original servers are still up, go play on those,
>>
>>374529503
They gave their approval for custom deeps meter.
Everyone's using either BGDM or ArcDPS as far as I know.
Arc does a simulation of everyone's dps based on their gear and what they're doing while BGDM shares data between all the players using it so it's more true to actual numbers.
>>
File: emote.jpg (91 KB, 462x424)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>374532558
I still have no fucking idea how they could ruin it.

They fucking sucked at balance though that probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>374527757
the archive makes me feel sad
>>
>>374517939
Not a lot! :3 I love it XD
>>
>>374533102
Yeah, but for how much longer? It will be a shame to no longer be able to play GW1 when the servers finally do shut down, even if just to run through the environments again.
>>
i hear gw2 was a horrible sequel, But is it a bad game for someone who knows nothing about gw1 and never played gw1?
>>
>>374534850
Still yes.
>>
I forgot this shitfest still exists
>>
>>374534850
see
>>374529869
>>
i used to think there can't be a more boring MMO than WoW and guildwars 2 blew that away
even when exploring is supposed to be fun they managed to make it boring and unbearable
>>
It was way too short, the zones were fun but there was only fucking 3 of them.
>>
I just want to go back /v/ ...
>Back to when some random guy in UT2k4 starts talking about this cool new MMO
>Back to those first few days pre-searing

Just to do it all again
>>
/v/ tries hard to play it up but the game is actually still pretty popular so it can't be that bad.
>>
>>374517939
It was supposed to be GW but open world, instead it tried to cater to WoW players but actually it caters to barely anyone.
>>
File: 1420245394897.png (1.22 MB, 1440x900)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
Also mfw wou will never be a MM in AB ever again.
>>
>>374534850

You would have more fun with GW1, even now and that's assuming you never run into another player.
>>
>>374528919
Good lord.
>>
>>374528919
Females are good only for breeding.
Giving them equality was a terrible mistake.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKJSC_mteIg
>>
File: kapu_kapu-1.png (10 KB, 100x100)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
i played gw2 without playing gw1 and i loved it.
it made good and bad changes to the stale mmo genre. regardless, the result is a pretty fun, beautiful game (i've never enjoyed exploring as much as in gw2) that i keep coming back to.

all the salt generated for gw2 on /v/ is because gw1 players cant let go of how things were, and people who expected your usual mmo grind-fest. approaching gw2 with the right mindset gives you an amazing game.

in fact, i think i'll reinstall now.
>>
>>374528919

and i always wondered why i never could get into the game at all, even though i played the shit out of gw1...
>>
>>374534850
Not at all.
I actually played through all 4 GW1 campaigns not long ago and while I can fully understand the nostalgia, I also appreciate that we don't make clunky ass games like that anymore.
>>
>>374534850
The only thing that sold that trainwreck was the name and years of hype.
>>
>>374536929
>gw1 players cant let go of how things were
we expected an upgrade. we lost more than we gained.
can't even move skills or UI elements in the shit pile that is gw2.

>>374537243
truth
>>
>>374534850
Speaking as a veteran gw1 player, I'll never be fully satisfied with gw2. But it's a pretty decent game if you play it casually, to scratch the MMO itch.

Wait until lvl 80 to decide if you'll buy the expac, you'll gain nothing from it before that.
>>
>>374537165
What exactly is "clunky ass" about GW 1? Other than rubberbanding and lag that wasn't there before even when I was on a shitty dial up since they have GW 1 servers located in bumfuck nowhere running on autopilot.
>>
>>374536573
Nobody gave it to them, they did what they always do and used it as a bargaining chip. There's going to be such a societal clustefuck when artificial wombs are perfected.
>>
>>374537362
>wahh I can't jump
>>
>>374537395
>perfected

They'll never let the research get off the ground, because it is "unethical".
>>
>>374517939
"Rewarded" the core fanbase by giving new players the base game for free while and making everyone buy the expansion.
Why would I play a game where the developers try to fuck me in the ass with a cactus?
>>
>called Guild Wars
>you can't even war between guilds
Eeeeh?
>>
>>374537362
The UI, and to be more precise, the inventory. Also invisible barriers everywhere due to >>374537436
But you're right, I'm mostly angry at the awful rubberbanding. I'm glad GW2 does most of its stuff client side so you can at least move around and do simple stuff without warping all over the place.
>>
>>374537621
They were added apparently. Four years after release. But even then, they still haven't addressed the crucial thing about PvP - advantage of mindless zerging over smaller groups of skilled and coordinated players.
>>
>>374537340
>we expected an upgrade. we lost more than we gained.
you didn't "lose" anything, because you can still play gw1. it just didn't meet your expectations. and just because the game didn't meet your expectations, as a gw1 player, doesn't mean the game is a "trainwreck" and a "shit pile".

these are the kind of phrases, often found in gw2 threads, that portray gw1 fans as insanely butthurt because the game didn't match their specifications, and was perhaps aimed at a wider audience. gw2 was made. it's not the same as gw1. it's still a decent game. move on. let it go.
>>
>>374537687
No, you can have guild halls now, but there's still no GvG. They paid no attention to WvW either.
>>
>>374537667
The UI is very good, you can modify it to your hearts content, hide parts of it completely and with community mods change it radically. Of all the things to complain about, the UI of Guild Wars 1 is really probably one of the better default UI's.
>>
the combat felt floaty and spam hysterical, all classes boiled down to muh dps
>>
File: 1366832052125.jpg (13 KB, 248x250)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>374537758
So this is even worse than I imagined or expected. That is actually impressive.
>>
>>374537556
Something needs to be done about birth rates and the immigration schemes are falling apart. Progress can only be barred for so long.
>>
>>374537739
its a pile of shit for niggers like you. the users who made gw2 possible know the loss.

at release the game was that fucking bad people left in DROVES.
>>
>>374518863
>>374518319
https://youtu.be/OdJM0xsbHhs?t=685
Let's weep together.
>>
>>374537898
There's also only two guild halls, both Maguuma-themed.

I mean, they're cool, and very customisable. But a little variety would be nice.
>>
>>374517939
sjws
>>
>Playing GW1 through the starting map
>Going on the Char raid with the prince
>MFW the cutscene and Ascalon afterwards
>>
It made me go back to GW1 instead
>>
>>374537938
That is not really true. It's just the current socio-economical systems cannot actually handle people not breeding endlessly to produce cheap labor force. In countries that are better off population slowly reaches a steady level that neither takes a nosedive nor skyrockets and there's no mad shekels to be made with stable government and happy populace that wants to take it easy. There are exceptions like Japan, but that is mostly related to their culture that kills the individual before he hits 30's.
>>
>>374537957
>its a pile of shit for niggers like you

these are the kind of phrases, often found in gw2 threads, that portray gw1 fans as insanely butthurt because the game didn't match their specifications, and was perhaps aimed at a wider audience. gw2 was made. it's not the same as gw1. it's still a decent game. move on. let it go.
>>
>>374537739
Which universe is this guy from?
>>
File: 1440954840018.jpg (20 KB, 248x248)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>374537739
Actually we did lose quite a bit because Arena net tried to intentionally kill Guild Wars 1 by introducing cancerous gating mechanics that made acquiring certain titles nigh impossible today by introducing daily title point caps as well as gutting the latency. Anet made the claim that as long as people play GW 1, they will not shut the servers down, but then made everything they could to make sure people stopped playing that game. Also nice generalization, calling everyone insane and butthurt just because someone called you a nigger on 4chan. Are you a woman by any chance?
>>
>>374537739
fuck you cunt, gw2 was supposed to be gw1+, instead we got another "generic mmo with a twist" while any possible gw1 updates or expansions got canned. Nobody gives a fuck about your uneducated opinion
>>
>>374538071
What exactly is not true? The part where declining birth rates are a serious problem in first-world countries, or the part where cheap labor is being imported en masse in an attempt to address the issue? Systems like social security literally do not work properly unless there is a constant growth in population size.
>>
>>374538090
like stated its made for niggers like you. you have no clue what was lost nor will i explain it. enjoy the heaping pile of shit, it's now yours to cherish and love.

>>374538276
they listened to the failed wow crowd, and now gw2 is, what it..is.
>>
i was sad because humans lost ascalon to the cat niggers
>>
>>374538448
Yes, that part, because birth rates are not declining in first world countries. They are stabilizing since the population booms of Cold War times. The other is true, but you have governments that are ran by megacorporations and idealistic idiots to thank for it. Social security does work, as long as it is not the American kind of it, where you get more the more kids you shit out or Sweden tier unregulated gibsmedats.
>>
>>374538130
>>374538276
>>374538424
>>374538478
lmao enjoy your dead game lads
i'll be over here having fun with gw2 because i'm capable of understanding that games come, games go, and games can change between sequels.
>>
>>374538594
Why are you replying to me as well?
>>
File: 1382658255595.gif (59 KB, 320x240)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
>>374538594
I certainly will, even more so, without you playing it.
>>
File: 1492529538664.jpg (15 KB, 462x450)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>374528919
>>
>>374538562
So you agree with the fact that governments are pushing to try to maintain government growth, which is the part that actually matters. Whether you personally think that population decline is a threat, or is happening, isn't relevant to the main point. The fact of the matter is that first-world countries on a national level are trying to continue growing, and that there are major economic implications in them not doing so.
>>
>>374539003
Yes, they are trying to grow because they want more power and that is a mistake. As for the economic implications of not endlessly growing...that's the flaw of capitalism for you. It cannot allow itself to stagnate.
>>
File: 1370250882840.png (179 KB, 278x296)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>374538594
>making fun of dead games while playing Guild Wars fucking 2
>>
>>374539068
Thus we come back to my original point, because this massive demand for growth exists and the current scheme (and probably other schemes as well) to address it are failing, it's only a matter of time before reproductive technology is turned to for fulfilling that demand.

Also there is no such thing as mindless human behavior. If there are nations want so desperately to grow, then there is something significant at stake if they do not do so.
>>
>tfw the last two original staff members for GW1 left this year
Cherish it while you can lads
>>
>>374517939
#1. Take GW1, remove good, add WoW
#2. Salads, just fucking Salads
>>
File: 837.jpg (15 KB, 295x342)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>Friends try to get me to play GW2.
>Already previously tried playing GW2 and hated it.
>Buy them both steam codes for all 4 expansions of GW1.
>Can't enter codes, try to go to support.
>Support webpage doesn't exist on the GW2 website.
>>
>>374539659
go to the ncsoft site and try, if i remember right that is where key shit was handled "back in the day:
>>
The lack of a proper GvG mode hasn't stopped people from doing GvG all the time.
https://youtu.be/GGw1zNr7L6U?t=145

The Guild Hall arenas are commonly used for GvG as well.
>>
>>374539659
https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
>>
>>374517939
Only problem I really had with it was no endgame.

I enjoyed leveling up a lot and the platforming puzzle dungeons and courses were a ton of fun.

But once I reached max level there was pretty much nothing to do at all.
>>
>It's been almost 5 years
>>
>>374517939
Not enough jumping puzzles
>>
>>374540098
There were dungeons back then and now there are more dungeons and raids, and still PvP, WvW and events.
But it's the same issue with every non-sandbox MMO, what's the endgame once you've done everything?

>>374540287
Try clicking on Guild Wars.
The support is the same for both games.
>>
>>374540386
yeah i deleted it, it was a fuckin dead link on that page..
i pulled up the old site for gw1, the client d/l etc etc but i dont know if it's even safe or relevant anymore.
if he contacts gw2 support the should hook him up.
i remember dealing with ncsoft for gw1 support..

all the GMs were names like a snake name with fruit lol
"GM apple viperbite"
>>
>>374517939
No. Fucking. Customization.
Every profession has a couple working builds and that's it.
Only two stats equipment out of like 30 are usable (berserk and sinister).
Locked weapon skills. Terrible balancing. No end content.
>>
>>374540038
>>374540386
>>374540634
https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/categories/204146527-Original-Guild-Wars

this one is it
>>
>>374540646
PvE
>Berserker, Viper, Assassin, Minstrel, Magi

PvP
>Marauder, Mender, Mercenary, Paladin, Rabid, Valkyrie, Soldier

WvW
>fucking everything
>>
i got through all the vanilla and like half the expansion once it was half off and played through like 40% of that. quit the game after i crafted my legendary
this game has one of the most bizzare dungeon experiences ive ever played ina mmo.
>people wont let you in the party unless you have enough achievement points
>raids? lol fuck off if you dont have 500k achievement points
>all you can do is easy mode dungeons and fractals (mini dungeons)
>fractals are these random maps that make no sense
>idiotic mini games everywhere
>since there is no trinity bosses will just randomly one shot you with nukes or unavoidable unhealable dot spam
>wpvp is just train spam on unatended outposts for easy loot

would recommend it just for all the weird shit theres nothing quite like it it out there

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.