[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: NightTrap-Blue-PS4.png (1.23 MB, 1383x1536)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
You DID get your copy, right?
>>
No you scalping fuck
>>
im not gonna waste money on some shit game i used to see pictures of in videogame magazines back in the early 90s just because its funny to own this game. im already depressed enough as it is
>>
Oldfag here. The game was shit when it came out and it's still shit now.
>>
Is there no digital ps4 version? I never knew that was allowed.
>>
>>387018168
There is, yes.

LR are a company that do 2000-5000 pressings of digital-only games.
>>
>>387017790
i got the big box version on PC, fuck PS4.
>>
>>387017790
>mfw Sega cd version is cheaper on ebay
>>
LMAO ITS IRONIC CAUSE IT WAS A SHIT GAME BUT IM BUYING IT!!!!
>>
>>387018168
There is a digital version but it is possible for a company to do physical only releases

Puyo Puyo Tetris for example isn't digital on PS4 cause of some shit with Ubisoft's version of Tetris
>>
>>387017942
They remastered the video so it's like HD. It's not just a straight port.
>>
>>387018370
i bet everyone who buys it lives with their parents, is a virgin, is balding, is over 30, and watches meme and memey
>>
hipsters on this board know nothing about video games outside of lol random videos on youtube.

this game is pretty much a tower defence title taking the form of a cheesy 80s horror. (the video was filmed in the '80s)

this remaster has made it a little easier so you don't have to remember the exact time code of when each bad guy enters the house.

and yes, i got my copy. The Collector's Edition. fuck scalpers.
>>
Is the HD version on youtube yet? Some of the girls are worth a wank.
>>
>>387017790
Nope. All sold out by the time I woke up.

Ah well.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.