[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Do you take steps to protect your Personal Computer and video game consoles? You don't want to lose all your "vidya" because of a lightning strike or power surge, do you?
Talk to your local service technician and ask about whole home surge protection by Eaton. You can have it purchased from Elliot Electrical Supplies.
Eaton’s Complete Home Surge Protection Type 2 Devices (CHSPT2 Series) protect your home electronics from the damaging effects of electrical surges. They provide premium surge protection for AC power and cable at the point of entrance to the home. Protection at this location can reduce surges entering the home to an acceptable level for your home electronics and appliances.
Mike Holmes approves Eaton whole home Surge products. Protect your home's electronic devices from unexpected surges with an Eaton whole home Surge protection device today.
>>
>>390219140
>now even electrical companies shill on /v/
>>
>>390219140
Mike is a retarded contractor. His plans are always "scrap it all and do it all again, use this expensive as fuck MDF instead of I beams." The most expensive possible way to do the projects short of making all your studs out of gold
>>
>>390220690
>>390219140

Also, yeah, I have those surge protector power bar things. Figure they might help. Although the one outlet I didn't have it for was the one my router was plugged into and one power outage ago I needed a new one.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.