[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: compressed zxcv.jpg (83 KB, 1337x533)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>I play girl characters because I like staring at their butts

What if it's a top down 2D game like Pokemon where they're a tiny sprite that you can't see? Why play a girl character then?

>...
>>
>>399245971
>what is Rosa/Mei battle animations?
>>
>I shame other people for playing video games the way they want to

What if you stopped being a mean spirited faggot?

>...
>>
>>399245971
I actually finished the game only with Christ because it became obvious to me that RE fanbase never got past the title screen.
>>
>>399246120
>Christ
I am not fixing that.
way too cool
>>
>>399245971
>Why play a girl character then?
Cause i like their design better and i am also not the sort of faggy self insert fag like you who must project themselves onto the character they are playing like some sort of lame ass loser.
>>
>>399245971
>Why play a girl character then?
because it's never acceptable to voluntarily be a male. Even pretend
>>
>>399246424
Just admit you like wearing women's clothing, mate. It's okay. It's 2017
>>
if you play as a female you are a faggot, end of, that's why these threads keep getting made, had a friend to rolled a fem belf once and we made sure to bully the fuck out of him, it aint right you fcking queers that's why you try to justify it
>>
>>399246657
Trying too hard mate, have a pity (You)
>>
>>399245971
Because I know women have no place in the extreme conditions games place the heroines in. By using a female character I can externalise my own failures as the character's fault while feeling proud I was able to carry her through all successes.
This combined with the ryona lets me believe the female character wants to get hit, to lose and be dominated is her desire. My control denies her this and instead means she may only make moans of pleasure when I will it.
tl;dr It's a fetish.
>>
>>399246657
>getting bullied
Your *friend* was already a fag
>>
You can't have lesbian romances with a male MC.
>>
Playing a guy is gay.
>>
>>399246657
>adults
>bullying
Usually our lives are too busy to be anything but happy to be around eachother. This isn't fucking highschool.
>>
>>399246745
I kinda get this. I like creating girl characters in things like monster hunter cause it's like, sure a guy can do this. But this chick has got to be WICKED strong to do this
>>
>always do alternative play throughs as whatever gender I didn't pick the first time
A part of me just doesn't want to miss out on any content, and god forbid if it changes anything on other playthroughs.
>>
>>399246840
Brilliant analysis and conclusion.
So do you just think that you yourself being a hero character is so unlikely that it's easier to conceive a woman being one? Is this the true power of neets?
>>
>>399246843
past tense soyboy
>>
>>399247042
I guess you're right. Yesterday is in the past after all.
>>
>>399247012

Did you really take my post seriously? Is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>399246556
How tf do you even come to such a conclusion
>>
>>399247042
>soyboy
I'd imagine you're still in highschool. You seem pretty hip
>>
>playing as a woman is easy mode

really activates my almonds
>>
>>399245971
I kept playing Pokemon X because of the dress up.
>>
>>399245971
>Not wanting to be a little girl
What the fuck happened to this board
>>
>>399245971
>
>>
>>399245971
I don’t play Pokémon, though.

I do play FFXIV with a female character wearing armor which has glamour cast on it for skimpy-looking clothing, though. The game has nice jiggle physics.
>>
>>399247448
Care to enlighten us, oh emasculated one?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.