[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (102 KB, 1280x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Sooo, this is happenning...

https://yuzu-emu.org/
https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu
>>
Why not ps4? ps4 is already five years on the market. Why is it ignored?
>>
File: 1491603073247.jpg (33 KB, 448x439)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>403403192
tfw there will be no switch exclusives because *also on pc, strikes once again
>>
>>403403284
No games.
>>
>>403403329
bloodborne
>>
>>403403284
Nintendo consoles are usually easy as shit to emulate since they're so outdated and simple.
>>
File: 1513106445733.png (293 KB, 603x501)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>403403354
No-one with an opinion worth respecting wants to play this.
>>
File: jaws-beer-can-quint.jpg (39 KB, 640x360)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>403403192
Buy a high-end PC with I7 processor and 16gb of ram.

Can't even emulate N64 games properly.

Wow.
>>
>>403403427
it's funny that nintenbros will ignore this. they just blindly suck nintendo's cock
>>
>>403403192
>from the creators of Citra
no thanks
plus there are pretty much no ISOs for Switch and no good exclusives besides Mario for that matter.
>>
>>403403192
Call me when anything's playable.
>>
>>403403496
No ISOs for cartidges at all, you dumb.
>>
I predict a patreon in two weeks.
>>
>from the creators of Citra
Oh boy, I can't wait to wait 4 years for an emulator that still cannot run a handheld.
>>
File: roflololol.jpg (2 KB, 125x124)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>403403192
Was waiting for Pokemon and Metroid to buy it. Guess I wont need to buy it at all!
>>
>>403403192
>Nuh-Nintendo games are just for kids! Switch had no games! Nintendo games are overrated trash!

Meanwhile, PCqueers are falling over themselves, feverishly tinkering with shitty broken emulators in desperation to play Nintendo games.

You wouldn't get this kind of unchecked hysteria with any other game company. What makes Nintendo so magical?
>>
>>403403427
Citra is a broken mess of shit. Have fun.
>>
>>403403457
same with PS2
they just have shit emulators
>>
>>403403770
Trying to emulate anything after the 16-bit era is a fucking joke.
>>
>>403403284
Most people own one you poorfag dumbass.
>>
>>403403192
>Citra devs
>a jpg
Wow.jpg
>>
reported to nintendo
>>
>>403403651
Given the devs you would likely need to becuase Citra is a pos. Can't anyone else do it?
>>
>>403403684
What it really is that we like nintendo games but don't want to pay for them or want to play them on something other than shit hardware. playing Breath of Wild with high quality textures is awesome.
>>
>>403403192
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>403403637
I'd rather a patron for a proper 3DS emulator, since Citra is fucking ass.
>>
>>403403192
well, this will take a while to be good anyway, Citra only got really decent by the end of the last year, and 3ds is a lot older.

But i hope the switch get cracked soon, i plan to buy one.
>>
>>403403192
>Citra
>Yuzu
What's with these people and citruses? Are they yurifags?
>>
File: 1515843860656.jpg (87 KB, 701x692)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>403404296

except most posters want to play nintendo games but can't afford the hardware because they're neets, so they pretend to be able to play them on their PC when in reality they run at sub-5fps or not at all on their shitty basement potato so they come on to cantonese skydiving boards and complain how shitty the games are
>>
>>403403284
Same reason why there isn't a working Xbox emulator despite the console being 17 years old
>>
>>403403834
PPSSPP would like a word
>>
>>403403495
pretty much this, fanboyism is too strong with nindrones
>>
>>403404540
Well emulators are CPU heavy require a pretty good one if they can afford that, then they can afford a switch.
>>
>>403403192
>citra
Wow, it's fucking nothing!
>>
>>403403284
>five years
what the fuck
>>
>>403404661
there's a PS3 emulator, why not an xbox or 360 emu? answer is there's no real interest. they don't have exclusives worth spending the time to get an emulator running.
>>
File: 1515817838732.jpg (59 KB, 395x401)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>403403284
>Trying do deflect this hard
That's Nintenretards for you. MS and Sony are actually competent enough to succesfully protect their consoles from emulation. Meanwhile, not even a year and Switch emulation has already progressed this far.
>>
File: what.png (29 KB, 990x236)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Can someone explain how some of the source code files was last edited in 2016 despite that console was released in 2017?
>>
>>403404838
I just do not want a lot of garbade in my home. One rig for them all. Not a matter of money.
>>
>>403403192
Remember in the beginning of last year when people legit believed the Switch was impenetrable because of NVIDIA? Boy, I'm sure they feel stupid right now. In less than a year the Switch has been cracked wide open.
>>
>>403404927
re-hash the image, it only checks for matching md5
>>
>>403404969
I dunno, maybe they implemented the ARM emulation code before it was released.
>>
>>403404961
Nobody is falling over themselves to emulate Sony console you silly faggot child. We want to play Nintendo games because Nintendo are fucking GOOD.
>>
>>403405140
It wasn't yet. I still cannot pirate games.
>>
>>403405209
Why not pay them if they are so good? Playing current gen on an emulator is a sure way to ruin Nintendo.
>>
File: 1438106589305.jpg (5 KB, 171x158)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>403403284
>The Ps4 and Xbone are 5 years old
>>
>>403405209
there's a PS3 emulator in active development right now
>>
Hey cool, just 7-8 more years until you could consider any game playable on it.
>>
>>403404753
>cherrypicked location
>>
>>403405302
Nintendo is financially secure with righteous soyboys like you around, don't mind me, buying a switch was never my intention anyway.
>>
File: 1490333822375.jpg (335 KB, 821x821)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>post yfw you're not a motherfucking nintendo dork
>>
>>403403764
I will, thanks.
>>
>>403405310
based consoles keeping my 10 year old PC hardware relevent
>>
File: 1513340153811.jpg (79 KB, 680x441)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA NINTENNNNIGEEERSSSSS BTFO
>>
>>403403764
Thats because the 3DS has unique graphics difficult to emulate
>>
>>403403192
It's literally just running a shitty homebrew game.
Yes, it's a start but it's not worth all these threads.
Not that /v/ reads anything, this board is just a shitposting board.
>>
>>403403284
no games
>>
>>403403457
I can emulate them perfectly in my phone???
Even Dreamcast works like a charm
>>
>>403404838

They can’t afford either
>>
I miss the days of PPSSPP, Dolphin, and DrAstic, emulators that are all nearly 100% accurate.
>>
>>403403457
Every n64 game worth emulating works fine u autist
>>
What pisses me off is that this will steal the spotlight for "switch emulator", just like Citra seems to be the only 3DS emu and Cemu has monopoly on WiiU emulation.
The biggest problem is that this comes from the Citra team, which is not really encouraging considering the 3DS emu still runs like shit and way worse than Cemu, so maybe we have to wait 10 years for something to get playable. Still, I appreciate the effort going into this software, but I don't see it working any time soon
>>
>>403403192
cant wait to not play odysee
>>
>>403405654

that explains why they’re after the switch with less than a year at market
>>
>>403403192
Being too poor to afford a PC and yet just poor enough to waste money on a console that can be emulated. Can you even imagine?
>>
>>403405736
>Pokemon Snap
>Rogue Squadron
>>
>>403404931
there is a ps3emulator because ps3 games run like shit on ps3
>>
>>403405771
I just do not want a lot of garbade in my home. One rig for them all. Not a matter of money.
>>
>>403405842
that makes no sense
>>
>>403405741
2games > 1game
>>
>>403405890
Games for the PS3 don't run right on the platform it was made for, but ironically run better on an emulator.
>>
>>403405967
>Games for the PS3 don't run right on the platform it was made for
oh, so you're retarded. good to know.
also, all games run better on emulators, unless the emulator is literal trash fire
>>
>>403405890
thats because you never played a game on a ps3 probably
the loading times never fucking end because the hardware is all retarded, i think both gabe and ken levin threw a tantrum and claimed that bioshock/portal 2 wouldnt get playstation versions because how shitty it was, skyrim was unplayable on release
>>
>>403406083
But both bioshock and portal 2 have playstation version.
>>
>>403406046
all multiplats run better on the 360, it was the best console of that generation even with a 50% chance of burning
>>
>>403406046
You never had a PS3 if you say retarded shit like that you fucking poorfag console warrior
>>
>>403403770

pcsx2 seems to be able play everything I throw at it just fine. the only problem I had was playing silent hill 3 with flashlight glitch and opening flicker. everything else worked fine.
>>
So when are you going to pay for their patreon?
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
>>
>>403406212
yeah they did anyways but thats two devs who openly complained about how hard it was to develop for it and how bad their games run there
i mean if it was bad enough that they where threatening not to make playstation versions thats got to count for something
>>
>citra not cemu
monkey's paw strikes again
>>
>2018
>Citra still emulate like shit
>Cemu still emulate like shit
>stay hyped for another shitty emulator!!
yeah, no
>>
>>403406454
lmao stop being a retard poorfag and get a good rig. CEMU and CITRA run silky smooth for me.
STAY MAD NINTENNNNNIGGGEEERRRSSS
>>
>>403404927
Holy shit, I remember this. When did this happen? What game was it?
>>
>>403403284
PS4 has a garbage game library compared to it's predecessors
>>
>>403403834
RPCS3
>>
>>403406548
But isn't that why people would want to emulate? Since the 2-3 decent games on it aren't worth buying one.
>>
>>403403294
Right now there is not a single mainline Zelda game that cannot be played on PC via emulation.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (54 KB, 597x543)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>403406254
Yeah not sure why so many people shitpost about pcsx2.
It plays over 90% of the PS2's library just fine. There are times you have to fuck with some of the hack settings, or switch to software mode, but oh god DARE YOU HAVE TO MUDDLE WITH THE SETTINGS.
>>
>>403405737
nice try but i still can see all the butthurt you are trying to hold back
>>
>>403405310
I would say that they're still 4 years old. They came out in late 2013, and we're in early 2018 now.
>>
>>403406543
nu-doom promotional material
>>
>>403406573
The Darkness still doesn't work.
>>
>B-B-B-B-B-UT I-I-I-IT I--I-I-II-S O-O-O-ONLY F-F-F-F-FOR P-P-P-PRESERVATION O-O-OO-O-F G-G-G-G-GAAMMM-M-M-ES
>>
File: 'ì.png (1.29 MB, 1680x1049)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>403406454
>Citra still emulate like shit

Buy a better CPU
>>
File: 1512780579578.jpg (98 KB, 808x805)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>403403192
ITS GLITCHY
IT DOESNT WORK
IT DOESNT EXIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>403406548
That's actually not true at all. PS4 probably has some of the best libraries in all of video games.

The problem is that /v/ for some reason is allergic to updated releases and remakes, yet consider 30year old PC titles being resold on Steam as exceptions.
>>
>>403406831
are you OK?
breath in and out slowly
>>
>>403404969
They're editing the citra emulator to make a switch one.

But there's nothing yet there.
>>
>>403406795
Ah fuck, yeah, I remember now. There was a big shitstorm over the cover art.
>>
>>403406454
Just because you're poor doesn't mean everyone can relate to your impoverished experiences with the home computer
>>
>>403406869
>30year old
>vs 3 year old

woah, really makes you think...
>>
>>403405736
Go play Mystical adventure starring goemon and tell how it went.
Not even a core i9 will make it go fast.
>>
>>403406548
>>403406869
Playstation has never had a great library to be honest. Sure, it had stuff for weebfags but at the same time it also always got the worst versions of multiplat games.
The PS2 is overrated for its bloated library.
>>
>>403406696
>be switch owner
>want to play all the zelda games to brag about it on daycare
>need to own at least 3 different consoles and buy 12 different games

>own a pc
>want to play al he zelda games
>only need an internet connection
>>
>>403403192
Face it, Nintenbro's security is a fucking joke. Wish they'd just die already
>>
>>403406614
It would be nice to have Bloodborne at 60 fps, but I don't think there are people out there who would want to go and put the time and effort required to develop a emulator a for a game or two.
>>
>>403406969
There are only a handful of PS4 games that were re-released even within 5 years of it's initial release time, and the ones that did fucking needed it due to barely being playable to begin with (see TLoU).
>>
>>403407009
>caring about multiplats
>having third party support is a bad thing

Its not like the best Nintendo consoles (SNES,NES and NDS) are the ones that had other games instead of only bing bing wahoo shit.
>>
>>403407116
The security was pretty good.
But some slip here, some malfunctioning CPU there and it's gone.
>>
>>403407116
PS4's security is a fucking joke too or else gift cards wouldn't be 1 and 2 most selling in Amazon year after year
>>
>>403407150
>unironically defending TLOU remaster

please stop posting
>>
>>403407243
>BUT BUT SONY
But of course, truth hurts that's why you people have to deflect the blame
>>
>>403407009

Playstation has a load of great titles, Anon. The problem is that most are 3rd Party (actual) exclusive deals. Sony's 1st party dev teams are alright, but I do agree they could be better.
>>
>>403407243
But still you cannot pirate games on ps4.
>>
>>403407126
and yet cemu exists
>>
>>403403284
Because Nintendo consoles are always one or two generations behind.
>>
>>403406929
3DS and Switch architectures are completely different. 3DS was developed by Nintendo themselves while Switch uses Nvidia SoC.
>>
>>403407252
>Unironically defending the state of TLoU's initial release performance

The game should have been a PS4 launch title to begin with.
>>
>>403403192
Yuzu is an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch
Neat.
>from the creators of Citra.
And into the trash it goes.
>>
>>403403834
>https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu
No, you ust need to know how to configure an emulator.

If you get confused by GUI and wiki per game setting guides, then you are a below average intelligence human, sorry. Off your dumb ass.
>>
>>403407302
sony has been a fucking awful influence in the market for the last 12 years
the only reason so many studios are creating "cinematic" games in wich you barely control the character and 2/3 of the game is cutscenes with 2 deep 4 u stories is because thats the sony game sony cucks buy so now thats the standar
>>
>People emulating switch in 10 months
>no xbox emulator 18 years later
>>
File: angrylionrdpplus.jpg (84 KB, 640x480)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>403403457
Absolutely wrong.
>>
File: 436.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>/v/ trying to talk about emulators

Reminder that some people here will still use shit like ZSNES or ePSXe.
>>
>>403405789
Try again faggot:

http://gliden64.blogspot.ca/2017/08/star-wars-rogue-squadron-hle-finished.html

This plugin also emulates Pokemon Snap.
>>
File: 1515926586150.png (227 KB, 1118x882)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>403403192
>>
>>403404969
Because this is a scam, literally the only "game" on this thing is the devs "indie" 8-bit game he made.

This is a marketing scam.
>>
>>403407528

there is an xbox emulator though. its compatibility is low right now tho.
>>
>>403407439
and skyrim should've been 64bit and have a working alt tab support on launch, but that doesn't justify a remaster
>>
wow that's interesting maybe in 5 years it'll be halfway useful
>>
>>403407528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgeYYXHQrgE
Its coming.
>>
>>403403192
>main gimmick of the console is that its works as a handheld and is mobile

>better play it on your pc tower
>>
>>403407558
to be fair /emugen/ is dev tranny drama
>>
>>403403192
trash console from a trash company. Nothing to be surprised about
>>
>>403407767
More like a trash emulator from the retards who cant even get a 3DS emulator working.
>>
>>403407748
have you ever seen someone playing with a tablet on public transport?
if you thought wiimotes going through tvs was a problem you have no idea
>>
>>403403192
Don't know why PC friends and Sony friends are so hostile right now. This is great news, seeing as everyone will be able to enjoy Switch exclusives in the future.
>>
>>403407890
I dont play it in public transport either, but playing on the couch/bed/toilet is more what a i ment.

Shits comfy.
>>
>>403407361
i guess botw was just that good
>>
File: 1514630339440.jpg (1.18 MB, 2130x2940)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>403407890
>have you ever seen someone playing with a tablet on public transport?
Yes. You sheltered autists would too if you left bothered to leave your houses.
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (25 KB, 321x322)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>403407991
>>
>From the Devs of Citra

Ahahahahahahaha DOA DOA DOA
>>
File: tidus.jpg (30 KB, 475x343)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>403408020
>wearing surgical masks while all rook the same
>>
>>403403192
People hating on citra

Why?
>>
>>403407890
Yes, though usually they just watch some sort of video on it.
>>
>>403403284
The Switch is just a Tegra 1 tablet and the documentation as well as in depth development tools are available for all.
>>
>>403408245
Because its flu season? Are you stupid?
>>
>>403407354
There's nothing to pirate
>>
>>403408004
it takes me less than a minute to shit because 70% of my diet is vegetables and fruit
there is no reason why you cant play any other console or pc in your couch
playing games in bed is for losers, you are only worsening your sleep
>>
does anything actually boot on it?
>>
>>403408303
>People like citra now
Why?
>>
File: 1509497715643.png (292 KB, 330x446)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>Citra devs.

So, Its fucking nothing?
>>
>>403406454
Why are you console fags are so fucking stupid, I'm emulating botw at 30 fps on my fucking toaster laptop right now.
>>
>>403408553
would it run on mid end pc
>>
>>403408552
Who is this smug mug
>>
>>403404969
External libraries.
>>
>>403408592
It can run at fucking 60 fps on a mid end PC. Just follow this guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=SR7BA3WpWd4
>>
File: 1515687705562.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>403408436
>announce emulator
>can't do shit with it at the moment
>from the devs of citra
>people act like they the system is dead
Wow, it is fucking nothing.
>>
>>403408749
People act like there is no reason to buy it at all now, it's only a matter or waiting to play mario, when other interesting games will be out the emulator will already be decent.
The system is alive and will always be alive thanks to you fanboys and ignorant casuals.
>>
>>403409002
>SWITCH HAS NO GAMES
>CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THOSE GAMES THO
>SYSTEM IS ALIVE THANKS TO RETARDS THAT BUY GAMES
>IF YOU WERE SMART AS ME YOU WOULD PIRATE THEM SO THE DEVS WILL TOTALLY CONTINUE TO MAKE THEM
PCbros everyone.
Can we set a minimum wealth for people posting here so we don't have to deal with poorfags?
>>
>>403408542
Why not? It can run all the 3ds games, some fire emblem games, Rune Factory 4, and SMTIV, what exactly are you complaining about?
>>
>>403403192
>nothing to show
No, it fucking isn't.
>>
File: 1515876129819.jpg (101 KB, 480x419)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>403403192
>>
>>403403192
>citra team.
yeah nah. its gonna be shit.
>>
NONONONONONONONO
>>
>>403409103
>can't even read.
I explicitly said that it has only mario for now. But keep crying like an angry downy, that will surely save the pride of your useless tablet.
>>
File: 1498588208119.jpg (96 KB, 687x819)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>403409103
>Taking PCfaggots seriously in the first place
Only playing yourself anon.
>>
i don't get this
why do people hate nintendo so much and say their games are shit but cream their pants whenever a new emulator for their console is announced?
>>
>>403409274
You sound poor
>>
>>403403431
>anime reaction image
>talking about what opinions matter
>>
>>403403427
PS4 should be even easier since only minimal emulation is even required; it’s a fucking PC.

The truth is nobody cares about emulating a PS4 because 99% of its library already exists natively with a PC version.
>>
File: 334.gif (248 KB, 600x672)
248 KB
248 KB GIF
>>403409002
Right because as we all know emulation is flawless and the best way to play the game because of graphics
>>
>>403409313
Just as how nintendo fanboys call us poorfags because we don't want a switch but they go ape shit when we donate to cemu to play their games.
>>
>>403409430
>bitching about anime on a weeb site
>>
>>403409313
I don't get why you believe that resorting to that is a good argument. The system is fucking crap and it's a mario machine that will get a couple of other interesting games in the far future. That's all. It's not a good purchase by any possible point of view.
If anything you should be ashamed of resorting to that shitposting when the exact same shit could be used to defend PS4 but you nintendo fanboys consider that system the embodiment of satan.
>>
>>403409148
all the 3ds Zelda* games
>>
>>403409313
fox and the grapes situation.
>>
>>403403192
Cautiously optimistic. Citra devs haven't made 3DS emulation accessible after nearly eight years, but maybe this time around they'll get their shit together.

Would've taken the CEM U team any day over them.
>>
>Cemu is kill
NO, MH3U ISN'T PLAYABLE YET!
>>
>>403409637
PS4 isn't portable and has no interesting exclusives tho
>>
>>403403294
Nobody seriously considers BotW running on cemu as a “PC game”

That’s some low-functioning sociopathic autism shit right there. Aspies require immediate extermination
>>
Cemufriends ITT, I'm having problems setting up my 360 controller in the latest public CEMU release, anyone know about this? is my controller fucked?
Everytime I try to config it it doesnt recognize any inputs, just binds the first button to F4 for some reason and thats it.
Help I wanna play Tropical Freeze.
>>
>>403409681
CEMU is only good because they're working off a stolen dev kit
>>
>>403409681
>Would've taken the CEM U team any day over them.

Are you fucking retarded? CEMU is basically unusuable outside of a single game and they are nothing more than scammers considering their emulator is closed source and they ask for patreon bucks.
>>
>>403403192
The thing has been up there since 2016. This is the placeholder for the next "download this working emulator here" youtube videos.
>>
>>403409718
PS4 has Bloodborne, Yakuza series, Gravity Rush, and it gets a lot of games before they get ported, like MHW and the updated version of FFXII.
You only have fucking Mario and a shitty kiddy version of X-Com. That's why you will always be the worst shitposters of this board, you completely lack self awareness but you seriously believe that your indefensible tablet is the best shit ever.
>>
File: systs.jpg (93 KB, 913x457)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>403409924
Like I said, good exclusives.
>>
>>403409924
> Gravity Rush
kek
>>
>>403410042
>a chair
>>
>>403403192
If it's made by the people who made Citra it'll probably suck ass.
>>
>>403409924
>you completely lack self awareness
not him but ironic lol
>>
>>403409738
>I can play the best version of BOTW whenever I want on PC
>but I can't consider it something I can play on PC.
Flawless logic.
>>
File: a1e.png (258 KB, 600x439)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>403403192
It's gonna be the CEM U situation all over again! Grab a seat boys and enjoy the upcoming shit and the ensuing meltdowns.
>>
>>403409812
>Are you fucking retarded? CEMU is basically unusuable outside of a single game
But
>3D World
>Tropical Freeze
>Captain Toad
>MK8
>BotW
All run literally flawlessly at 3 times their original res, which is a fucking huge factor, because yeah, graphics matter and those games look MUCH better at 4k.
>>
File: 1502753837401.png (759 KB, 1111x583)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
>>403409924
>That's why you will always be the worst shitposters of this board
Don't try and pass off that title you cocksucking faggot. You cemented your spot as the worst fandom ages ago.
>>
>>403410042
>keeping the useless cardboard of your gpu
>putting it on top of the xbox where it gets close to 90°c

Whoever took that picture probably had his house burn down already
>>
>>403410101
Right because emulation is imperfect
>>
>>403409924
>worse dark souls with spooky monsters
Sold it after beating it once along with Uncharted and Until Dawn
>>
>>403403284
Why would you emulate a system that only has multiplats?
>>
>>403410128
As long as its open source and they don't open a Patreon it will be fine.

>because yeah, graphics matter and those games look MUCH better at 4k.

Do not reply to me ever again underagefag
>>
>>403409738
Why not? its a game you can play on PC.
>>
>>403410139
>All run literally flawlessly
kek
>>
how many months before we can play SMO?
>>
>>403410163
>imperfection.
>when It's better than the original from any point of view, and it has been so for fucking months. The desperation is palpable.
>>
>>403410283
>emulation runs flawlessly.

Lol okay
>>
>>403410275
>kek
kok
>>
>>403410212
> open source
Fucking pathetic. Not only you steal games you also steal emulators
>>
>>403410157
That poll was obviously done at a time when reasonable adults are asleep. Nintensoys can stay up all night making polls to confirm their hive minded opinions while normal functioning adults are getting in their nightly sleep before the next working day.
>>
>>403410324
>kok
jej
>>
>>403410157
What is this poll supposed to prove? Nintendies and PC only children are clearly the majority here and they obviously wouldn't vote for themselves in a worst fanbase poll
>>
>>403410321
Have you tried any game on CEMU or are you just GUESSING there are bugs?
>>
>>403409812
>CEMU is basically unusuable outside of a single game

Fuck off, retard. MK8, Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and more run pretty much perfect at 60fps in 4K.
>>
>>403410343
face it, your console is shit.
>>
File: gfs_23350_2_13.jpg (62 KB, 700x500)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>403410283
>>when It's better than the original from any point of view

Outside of glitches,plenty of slowdowns even on powerful machines and the fact that you are not even using the original controller.I'm all for emulation but you people need to stop telling lies.
>>
File: 1515796950542.png (3.63 MB, 3070x3850)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
>>403410343
>THAT POLL WAS RIGGED ITS NOT TRUE
The absolute state.
>>
>>403410157
>trying to force a poll that was made before the switch was released.
Something tells me you are completely out of touch with reality. Nobody likes you toddlers now.
>>
>>403410373
The poll is supposed to prove that sonybros are the most annoying fanbase on /v/.
>>
>>403410407
Yes I have my man
>>
>>403403192
feels good saving hundreds of dollars while playing the definitive experience
PC WINS AGAIN
>>
>>403410478
All it proves is that PCkids and Nintendies are jealous of our success
>>
>>403403284
Most PS4 games are also on PC. Nintendo refuses to let any game from their console into PC, that's why people want to emulate the Switch.
>>
>>403410463
>I think spam some generic problems about something I know nothing about I'm right.
That's not how it works. You are factually wrong and ignorant.
>>
How do you emulate the portability?
>>
>>403410470
>Saying this while anal vore posting is still plaguing this already shitty board
You guys are the absolute worse accept it.
>>
>>403410463
>the fact that you are not even using the original controller.
Yeah because using a 360 controller instead of a Wii U pro controller alters the experience dramatically.
Also BotW runs much, MUCH better in PC than on the Wii U in terms of slowdowns
>>
>>403410216
now I regret buying a switch god damn it, /v/ told me this was the one damn it
>>
>>403410578
Cry harder
>>
>>403410578
CEMU today is as accurate as Bleem! was back in the day,in fact they are pretty similiar emulators considering they are both behind a paywall.
>>
>>403410519
And which game breaking glitches did you find Anon?
>>
File: 1513886357095.png (216 KB, 400x362)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>403403192
What's the point of promoting this already, wgen there's nothing to show? And it's coming from the people who brought us terrible 3DS emulation, do they plan to hype things up and set up a patreon or something?
>>
>>403410463
see
>>403408553
>>403408716
Everyone who tried it on one the last builds with good settings can conforming that. Of course it's not convenient so you must resort to lies to justify your shitty purchase.
>>
>>403410463
>oh no! im out of arguments
>I know! i'll pretend i agree with him and post smug anime girls
>>
>>403410534
>are jealous of our success
>our success
Imagine sucking corporate cock so much you vicariously live through a company's successes

I hope you prove me wrong and you actually work for Sony gaming you fucking so(n)yshill
>>
I love how everyone is fighting in this thread even though this is a fake emulator.

>last edited 2016
Yeah. This will be a functioning NX emulator :^)
>>
>>403410343
>That poll was obviously rigged

Always remember that /vr/ refuse to acknowledge the PS1 as retro because they don't want an influx of repugnant roaches on their board.
>>
>>403410626
Yeah it does

>>403410705
Crashes and general jankiness like flickering textures and so on
>>
>>403403284
>Why are people who understand boats making a boat for themselves instead of making a jet? A jet is what I want after all.
You act like they have some kind of choice in the matter or that learning an entire foreign set of systems is as easy as that.
>>
File: 1515136424695.png (626 KB, 853x439)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>403403192
PCObese can finally play our games in another five or so years. It's a good thing you're used to waiting.
>>
File: hng.jpg (7 KB, 231x218)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Nigs have already beaten BotW on PC
>>
>>403410607
You can't emulate something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>403410343
>RIGGED
There's a reason Japan calls your kind Roaches there
>>
>>403410758
>/v/
>shitposting and console wars
what else is new?
>>
>>403410407
Have of you actually played the software on the actual hardware? There are actually deluded PCbros who think cemu is the definitive way to play BotW. Its pitiful.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>403403457
>>403403770
>>403405736
POORLY
>>
File: 1.png (246 KB, 474x749)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>403410781
I guess you are talking about BotW months ago, because right now the emulation is if not perfect pretty close to it, and I dont think a fire sprite missing one layer of transparency or some minimal stuff like that you wont even notice is something to take into account.
>>403410781
Woah look at this two completely different controllers!
>>
>>403410825
That's implying anyone wants it.
>Implying killing Rathalos 50 times for a plate is fun or interesting
You faggots are delusional if you think the West is going to be interested in this trite.
>>
>>403410373
> ayo dem ypipo be opressin uz
>>
nice videogame discussion we are having here
>>
>>403403192
Who wins again?
You know it:
PC wins again!
>>
>>403411059
>That's implying anyone wants it.
>>Implying killing Rathalos 50 times for a plate is fun or interesting
>You faggots are delusional if you think the West is going to be interested in this trite.
Wrong thread you fucking moron
>>
>>403410935
I've seen comparisons that I guess are objective unless the switch blesses your eyes and makes you see magical particle effects that doesnt show up on a video.
>>
File: shiggy diggy.jpg (192 KB, 731x423)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>403410724
Stop using inaccurate emulators
>>
>>403403192
What's the point of emulating a portable console?
anyway it's far from being working so far.
>>
File: 1504685423603.jpg (45 KB, 282x327)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>403405557
>>
>>403411242
Playing odyssey and thats it, I'm not interested on playing the games I already played on Wii U on the bus or whatever, if I had a switch I wouldn't use it outside anyways.
>>
>>403403192
It's over, PC fucking won.
>>
>can't even run games
what's the point of announcing it?
>>
>>403411242
Playing games at higher than 364p20fps
>>
>>403411454
Switch has games?
>>
>>403411420
to get people to contribute code
>>
>>403411420
To generate preemptive ass hurt.
>>
>>403411480
yes, look up mario odyssey
>>
>>403411480
Yes?
>>
>>403411057
>works on my machine

No emulation is perfect
>>
>>403403427
Nice teen-logic, champ. Original xbox still hasn't been reliably emulated.
>>
>>403411242
>far from being working
Booting games is a pretty significant milestone, it's typically regarded as the practical epoch since you obviously have enough of the target system emulated to run applications on it, that means you have a good portion of the hardware and systemcalls working.
>>
>>403411420
RPCS3 couldn't play games too when it was announced
>>
>>403411420
It exists and they are working on it, whats the point of self driving cars if you can't go and buy one right now? whats the point of announcing anything? why do trailers for movies exist?
>>
>>403411509
1080p 60fps.
>>
File: 1515839940047.png (42 KB, 113x182)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>403403192
DELETE THIS FUCKING DELETE THIS
>>
>>403411534
Keep saying that Anon and maybe it will become true one day.
>>
Remember when you emulated the gba back in the days? When it's over because you don't have the right to emulate a portable console anymore.
>>
>>403403192
can't they get citra working first, I want to play fire emblem fates without it being a laggy mess
>>
>>403411172
There's nore to a gaming experience than just grafiks. Ignoring the numerous graphical hiccups, the game simply isn't as much FUN unless you want to fork out for a gyro enabled joypad. I've tried it on cemu and it's utter shit without gyro. And then it crashed anyway.
>>
>>403411534
>I have not encountered perfect emulation
>it must not exist
Unless you're under 18 you really need to work on your reasoning.
>>
>>403411509
>>403411524
> pcbros suddenly care about mario
>>
>still no proper emulation for 7th gen
>we movin to 8th gen already
>>
>>403411368
This.
If you never owned a Wii U I can see the Switch being a worthwhile purchase.
>>
>>403411660
no, they are going to drop the citra so they can make a sloppy switch emulator
it's the citra way
>>
>>403411564
It took a few years between booting 3DS games and actually running them in sort of playable state. Some big titles are still not playable at all.
>>
>>403411673
Yeah Anon waggling your tablet justifies spending 300 bucks.
>>
>>403411748
Switch is 9th gen.
>>
>>403411740
It's worth a shot when it's free and at a not shit framerate ;)
>>
>>403411579
To gather money. Patreon for Yuzu when?
>>
Why shouls i care.
>>
>>403411740
>He thinks im a PCfag
Enjoy Citra I guess. I'll wait until they make it decent (or show so footage) before I bite.
>>
>>403411809
Obviously it all depends on who is working on it but the fact of the matter is that the foundation is done. If a team works on it regularly then I don't think we're far off, but if the contributions are sparse then sure it could take an infinitely long time.
>>
>>403406709

My only real problem with PCSX2 is that there isn't a built-in option to save settings for each individual game because sometimes you find the perfect setting combination but then you switch games and after a while you forget all that shit.
>>
>>403403764
when have you tried it last? unofficial builds run 30 in most games. the only bummer is i cant run mh4u because it needs 60fps. And this is on a midrange 6 years ago pc.
>>
File: 1512367685203.png (966 KB, 811x879)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
>>403411824
>this is your mind on sticking to tradition at all cost and not accepting progress of any sort
If people like you were in charge we wouldn't get past PONG.
>>
>>403411824
You are clueless aren't you? Enjoy your shitty emulation poorfag
>>
*breathes in*
*remembers that it will be fucking shit for years and none of the new releases will ever work on launch
*breathes out*
>>
>>403412024
> plz donate
>>
File: glasses.jpg (30 KB, 600x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>won't affect sales at all
nothing is over faggots, normies won't even think about the console being hacked. you're in the minority on top of the everyday joes and little kids. it didn't stop all the other nintendo consoles that were hacked, why is it going to affect this one? legit give me a fucking answer. protip: you can't, nintendo wins every time
>>
File: f57.jpg (8 KB, 261x216)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I don't give a flying fuck about emulation. But tell me, does this mean the floodgates to Switch piracy and homebrew emulators are open?
>>
>>403411697
Lets see that perfect emulator then :)
>>
File: 1492133117309.jpg (70 KB, 424x424)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>403403192
The salt is already piling up and they haven't even started working on it yet.
>>
>>403411809
>>403412101
I should add to this, I think there's more interest in the Switch than the 3DS, not to mention the gimmick of the 3DS is the display which isn't exactly something you can emulate so easily (you'd have to adapt it to your own 3D display technology but it's still a hardware gimmick). The switch doesn't exactly have any hardware gimmick like that.
>>
>>403412321
> poornigger pcbro uses nigger memes
>>
File: 555.jpg (91 KB, 866x1300)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>403403192
the irony when /v/ complains games dont cater to them and when things do cater to them they instead promote piracy discouraging any chance of having things they like in the future
>>
>>403403192
>From the developers of citra
Top fucking kek
>>
File: 2CF.jpg (141 KB, 519x659)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Official /v/ emulator tier list (2018 edition)

God tier

Mednafen (PC Engine,Saturn,PS1,PC-FX)
BSNES (SNES)
Genesis Plus GX (Mega Drive,Gamegear,Sega Master System)
Mesen (NES)
BGB (gameboy)
Snes 9x(SNES)

High Tier

PPSSPP (PSP)
Dolphin (Gamecube,Wii)
VBA-M (GBA)
XM6 TypeG (X68000)
Neko Project II (PC-88,PC-98)
Desmume (NDS)
Nestopia (NES)
Final Burn Alpha (Neo Geo)
Demul (Dreamcast)
SSF (Saturn)

Mid Tier

PCSX2 (PS2)
PCSX Reloaded (PS1)
Phoenix (3DO)
Magic Engine (PCE)
Mame (Arcade)
NullDC (Dreamcast)
Reicast (Dreamcast)

Low Tier

Citra (3DS)
Project 64 (N64)
ePSXe (PS1)
JPCSP (PSP)
No$gba (GBA)

Still need years of development to become somewhat accurate Tier

RPCS3 (PS3)
CEMU (Wii U)

Put it into the trash Tier

Zsnes (SNES)
>>
>>403409481
>This fucking post
You know nothing about technology, holy shit
>The processors are both x86 and it has an AMD GPU so it's a PC and that means emulating is easy
Jesus Christ kid, shut the fuck up
>>
>>403403192
At the small cost of a high end PC, which is obviously needed for all these amazing and hardware demanding PC exclusives.
>>
Let's wait one or two years.
Also, this means they'll focus on this instead of citra... Fuck.
>>
>>403412359
also the blowing. you have to blow into the 3ds for some games and currently there's no way around that in citra(that I know of)
>>
>>403412246
Do you have any idea how broad that is? Literally any of the hardware chips from Apple, IBM, SUN, et al. qualify. Fucking software gameboy emulators qualify. Any RISC-V, SPARC, or MIPS emulator.

There's tons of systems that are emulated completely to spec.
>>
>>403412532
You don't already have a high end PC? Do you hate video games or something?
>>
>>403412505
Source on pic?
>>
>>403412614
They don't actually use a barometer, it's just using the microphone detecting high levels of noise when you blow air on the microphone.
>>
>>403408716
sorry for bothering you but would xenoblade x work at stable 30fps too?
from what ive seen everyone was saying botw is barely playable on 30fps and xenoblade was same way
>>
>>403412708
I do, that’s why I buy them. Also physical copies are nice
>>
>>403412806
>Not buying physical PC releases
Faggot lol
>>
>>403412615
sorry, on platforms that matter
>>
>>403412942
>moving the goal post
>still wrong
Like it or not x86 dominates the market and RISC-V will supplant it.
>>
>>403412505
>Magic Engine and VBA anywhere but trash
>mGBA not in god tier
>ZSNES in trash
>Higan in god tier when that poor thing can only use integer scaling
>Mednafen not in multiverse tier
crappy list
>>
>>403412747
you sure? maybe it doesnt work for me because my mic is USB.
>>
>>403412909
Pee sea doesn’t have any
>>
>Sooo
Back to rddit.
>>
File: 6te.png (807 KB, 1680x1047)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>403412747
This,Desmume (the DS emulator) even had one button you could press to "imitate" blowing into the microphone.
>>
>>403413023

Am I though?
>>
>>403413095
Quite literally almost ever major game does
>>
>>403413036
Maybe you have a wind screen or some kind of noise filtering. I'm positive that on the actual hardware that's how they handle "air input", via the microphone.
>>
>>403409681
You are a fool, Citra is mostly Dolphin devs, the emulator is heavy and development is slow because they're emulating the hardware itself for a truly accurate and portable experience. Cemu devs aren't emulating the WiiU, they're just getting the games to run, it's why every game needs to be optimized individually with per-game hacks. Cemu makes sense because the WiiU's library is so small but it's nothing like Citra.
>>
>>403403192
Enjoy okayish emulation in 20 years, PCbros.
>>
>>403413158
Steam installers don’t count cuck
>>
>>403413285
What do you value more? Physical media on the shelf or resale? If it's the former then PC releases still count. Also, if it's on GOG you can simply burn your own DVDs and print your own case covers.
>>
>>403413163
Cmon anon don’t be ridiculous, it’s just sound input
That’s why rubbing the mic works as well
>>
>>403413121
>image
That's a good bit.

>>403413140
What would it matter if I believed so? Why ask me, I am no judge. Come to your own conclusions, I'm not your mother.
>>
>>403411420
It runs homebrew so you can debug your apps for the Switch homebrew launcher with breakpoints. It speeds up development for homebrew developers.
>>
>>403413389
> just burn your own discs
> just make your own boxes
Literally eastern europe tier
>>
>>403413208
>W101 will never be playable with Cemu
>it will never be ported to Switch
JUST
>>
>>403412226
Retroarch was already ported to the Switch homebrew launcher.
>>
>>403413394
How is that ridiculous? If a microphone has its own noise gate that triggers on clipping, cutting input from the source, then it's obviously not going to work when the software expects noise above a certain threshold.

AGC is very common for consumer microphones and would fuck this up easily.
>>
>>403412714
basic rule is to look at the jav code; in this instance it is URPW-024
>>
>>403413541
What I’m saying is, a barometer is a literally useless gimmick
>>
>>403412505
Your list is outdated, mGBA is god tier now, VBA belongs in the trash.
>>
>>403413762
It doesn't have a barometer, it uses the microphone.
>>
Finally, I only really want to play XC2
>>
>>403413907
Right, but blowing into it is not necessary
Any loud noise will work
Or just tapping or running a finger over the mic
>>
File: 1507398861450.png (14 KB, 478x523)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>403413834
>waaaaaaaah one emulator is better than another so your list is outdated
>>
>>403414068
See >>403413541
>AGC is very common for consumer microphones and would fuck this up easily.

If I turn AGC on with my cheap chinese $1 microphone and scream really loud, you won't even be able to hear me talk loudly for a solid minute, let alone running a finger over it.

There's a ton of things that can be in between the source input and the target software, at multiple levels too.
>>
>>403403284
eh, don't know if this will even get read after all the shitposting, but ps4 emulators are being worked on, by quite high profile emu devs no less. it's just a shitload of work and reverse engineering since those devs don't have access to in depth dev kits (like the CEMU devs, for example) and instead rely on jailbroken versions of the ps4. a current one is orbital for example: https://github.com/AlexAltea/orbital where it seems they're using a non-public 4.x exploit.

also, the protection shit everyone is going on about is irrelevant. with jailbroken ps4 you can dump decrypted game data since you have access to the memory of the ps4 while the game is playing and once you have that it's basically like a normal rom/iso.
>>
>>403412505
>Desmume (NDS)
Drastic exists
>>
File: 546234212.png (91 KB, 187x229)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>403403192
>mfw gpu prices are so fucked it doesn't matter
how does it feel knowing the only acceptable, affordable choices for mid-tier poorfags is the 1050 ti and 560? when will miner fags fuck off already? 570/580 should be in every poorfags system right now, but not when shit cost $400.
>>
>>403403192
Seeing what they did on Citra, I do not expect anything from them.

To run citra a game, you are forced to buy an 3DS and the game.
It's not "one copy it, upload on web, everyone downloads and plays"
like every before DS emulations were.
>>
>>403403457
>i7
I'm using an i7 but I will go with ryzen after that shit.
>>
>>403414886

lol. you dont HAVE to buy a 3ds for citra.
>>
>>403414968
You'll need this.
https://www.wikihow.com/Deal-with-Regret
>>
>>403403770
I wanted to get the PS2 emulator on Linux but the devs built the whole thing to support only 32-bit archs and they have no intention of moving on because it's too hard.
>>
>>403403457
I know that N64 emulation is a fucking joke that needs ton of work for anything not called Ocarina of Mario, but you're still a dumbo if you think that computer can't run it.
>>
>>403414995
Maybe to play non-japanese games it is easy like a fuck.
But if you wants to play a japanese games.
I failed a lot. This shit is not as simple as any other emulator I have used before.
>>
>>403414559
Drastic is only for Android so it doesn't count
>>
File: 1481351934290.jpg (79 KB, 874x684)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>403414886
>To run citra a game, you are forced to buy an 3DS and the game.
>>
Doesn't change anything, you still won't play your pc in bed or outside.
>>
>>403415405
You need decrypted games, that's all.
>>
>>403410825
Maybe some more of our games can get ported to your console this year. Good thing you're used to playing shit games while you wait.
>>
File: file.png (1.18 MB, 1120x630)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>403415623
Yes I'm a small brain. I tried to find and run this game.
I failed to find and found a previous title and failed to run it on citra.
It's not only Citra, the envirorment itself is unfavorable for piracy.

It's way, way, WAY more easier to find english titles but I have ZERO interest over english releases.
I'm stuck.
>>
>>403416105

what was the file type for the game you got called?
>>
>>403416467
.cia
>>
>>403416667

cia doesnt run on citra. you can only run decrypted files.
>>
>>403416923
I used cia to 3ds converter and it didn't worked.
>>
>>403417013

hm. maybe the game your trying to play just isn't compatible with citra yet. check their compatibility list.
>>
>>403407890
Yes. And i play it on the go a lot
>>
>>403417193
It's not even on the list.
>>
>from the creators of citra
So maybe in 5 years from now, it will be able to play like 5 games? Cool.
>>
>>403405384
they said the same thing about rpcs3 and it ran games at full speed in it's first year
>>
>>403403495
people don't buy nintendos for cutting edge hardware, they buy them for the gimmick, and exclusives.
I almost exclusively play games on pc since I have a powerful rig, while my ps4 collects dust since I only play bloodborne on it, but I play my switch when I'm not at home, or if I'm wandering around the house. the switch is more of a super powerful mobile console anyway.
>>
>>403417419

then they probably just havent gotten around to adding that game yet. be patient.
>>
>all these retards that have no idea about how emulator development works spewing bullshit
/v/ is embarrassing
>>
>>403417643
What's the chance of adding japanese only releases?
>>
>Tfw Fire Emblem fag
>Now don't need a Switch to play FE16 when that comes out
Feels good. Fuck Nintendo.
>>
>>403406254
Well I tried emulating SMT Nocturne and it was a broken mess unless I used OpenGL
>>
>>403407748
it might be the main gimmick, but their's still going to be people who just want to play new games
>>
>>403408303
poorfags and ayymd's
>>
>>403417881
I played and finished SMT:Nocturne eons ago on PCSX2 using DX9 with no glitches outside of the player shadow bug that got fixed years later.
>>
>>403417881

...whats the problem though? if it plays fine after switching to opengl then everything is fine right? I'm not sure I see your problem.
>>
>>403409313
to kill the console
>>
>>403417679
>people on /v/ having stupid opinions on things they don't fully understand
Like clockwork. And they'll still say they're the smart ones on the Internet
>>
>ninten/cucks get btfo
>start deflecting the Sony once again even though PCgaymers are the ones fucking their shit up
I actually feel bad for switch owners
>>
>>403417893
A lot of people don't even play their switch outside. They might play portable but it's still inside their house.
>>
>>403417582
rpcs3 started development in 2011 retard
>>
>>403418116
For some reason if you speak ill against Nintendo on here you're a "Sonyngger" even though I'm a PC fag and the only Sony product I own is a 4K T.V. in my game room for Netflix and shit.
>>
>>403417582
>>403418195
Rumor: He got help that's why development was suddenly fast.
>>
>>403409738
>Nobody seriously considers
Ah yes, clearly that is what truly matters, not the fact that you can play the entire game from start to finish on PC with superior graphics and frame rate.
>>
>>403418195
they got the boost in 2015 retard
>>
>>403410825
>we will get version with more updates and missions
i can wait
>>
PC now has P5 and SMTV soon how does that make you feel? (not to mention every atlus game ever)
>>
>>403418516
Wrong. They only got a major boost when they implemented Vulkan, which was last year.
>>
>>403404931
False
>>
>>403410042
>xbox, switch and only a 1070
Thats some next level retardation
>>
>>403418713
that's the second boost
>>
>>403410661
The one to what you little faggot? You should be used to this now being a nintendofaggot and all
>>
>>403403284
piratefags have historically always focused on Nintendo consoles primarily. I think it's because they have games everyone wants to play, but not everyone wants to pay for.
>>
>>403417460
The switch might even have that many games by then
>>
>>403418832
The first was implementing a PPU scheduler, which was also last year
>>
>>403410729
Cant stop the king baby
>>
>>403409924
>actually holding timed exclusivisity up as a pro

Wew lad have some shame
>>
>>403403457
What are you talking about? I was able to emulate PlayStation and below perfectly on my toaster laptop that I had in college. Ten years ago.
>>
>>403403192

It's really that that surprising. It's based on Nvidia Tegra, so all you need is to emulate an Nvidia Shield and those things have been around a while. In fact, I wonder if it would be easier to emulate Switch on an actual Shield.
>>
>>403412505
what was the name of that jav again?
>>
Here's what I don't get with the PS3 emu. I was actually up to date on its progress until somewhere 2014. He even said that he still does not know how cell works and the only thing he can run was shitty indie 2d games and some 3d ones that don't use it but it was still buggy then a few months, here comes demon souls running(with bugs), then a few weeks after that demon souls playable(with game-breaking bugs) and now to almost 100% playable. It's fucking insane.
>>
File: he got Ricky Bobby.png (99 KB, 500x458)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>403418997
Close, it's because Nintendo makes good games (period). Let's pretend I want to play the new Mario game from Nintendo, I think it's worth the pricetag of the game, I don't think it's worth the pricetag of the game+the platform when I know I am only going to play that 1 game, I'd much rather use my own hardware that I already own if it's more than capable of playing the game I want to play.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vendor_lock-in

Some people here might be old enough to remember the PS3 launch and the number of MGS fans that purchased a PS3 just for that 1 title.
>five hundred and ninety nine US dollars + $60 for 1 game
Imagine if I told you that you could get the emulator for free, and it worked, you'd only have to pay $60 for a copy of the game and be satisfied. The appeal should be obvious.
>>
>>403403192
>Citra is ass
>CEMU is shit
>Still expecting a Switch emulator of all things to be out and working in the next decade

You PC fags are fucked in the head. Oh, yeah, you will get a functional Switch emulator all right, you know, in a bout nine years while the rest of us will have already gotten thousands of hours out of the Switch and will have already moved on to the Ultra Switch 2 or whatever the next big Nintendo console is. Funny how the PS4 and Xbox One still don;t have emulation available, and yet here you are shitposting about Switch emulation as if it actually exists, haha!

Get fucked. The only decent Nintedno emulator is Dolphin and that took eight whole years to even get running right. You are fucking DELUSIONAL, so just stop with the bullshit threads and get a FUCKING LIFE, and maybe some actual exclusives while you are at it, mister masterrace.

You pirates are the scum of this bitch of an earth we live on and if the afterlife exists you will have a special place in the darkest depths, you pitiful trashbag.
>>
File: 1468720816464.gif (2.53 MB, 300x219)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>>403419809
It only got announced and there's people seething this hard already
>>
>>403419809
Nintendies sure are easy as fuck to trigger
>>
>>403403284
>B-BUT SONY
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH
>>
>>403419809
>>Citra is ass
>>CEMU is shit
prove it console queer
>>
>>403419050
its already got way more than 5
>>
>>403420176
Hang yourself retard roach
>>
>>403420176
SMTV and uhhhhhh
>>
File: 13+.jpg (19 KB, 364x364)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>403412505
sauce for pic?
>>
Just buy a switch you cheap bastards
>>
>>403420325
The ID is displayed in the image. >:^(
>>
>>403409230
source?
>>
File: 1515427211270.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>citra
Pffffft
>>
>>403410343
>Nintensoys
>Thinking you're a normal functioning adult when you're pushing that meme.
So(n)ybro
>>
>>403420489
Little smug slut.
>>
>>403420387
oh shoot didnt see that, thank you! :^)
>>
>>403420369
>literally buying DRM
fuck no i even pirate the games i legally own so i don't have to launch steam
>>
>>403407991
I mean, fuck, I pirate every denuvo games they release and demo games by pirating them.

I only buy games I like and want to support the devs.

But even a filthy pirate like me would want that emulators came at least when the fucking console is dying, not so near its release. This is kinda bad and could get a reaction from nintendo, which is even worse. We don't want people rewriting emulation laws and shit like that.
>>
>>403403192
Nice, PC wins the day again
>>
>>403406254
Gran Turismo 4 was a huge pain in the ass to get right, but once I did it was ok.

Had some major slowdowns and robotic sounding audio once or twice a lap, but it was playable. Looked great of course.
>>
>>403403457
That's a software not a hardware problem
>>
File: 1436339903833s.jpg (2 KB, 70x70)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>403403651
>>
>>403419809
This much tilt
>>
>>403420601
describe ur butt
>>
>>403419809
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>>403419809
The guy went full retard, but he's right about "Masterrace" not having actual exclusives and relying on pirating console's and about emulation being really shit, I can't even bear Dolphin and its struttering sheningans
>>
>>403419809
>in a bout nine years
>>
>>403406454
>Citra emulates like shit
Absolutely not.
>>
File: 60708948_p0_master1200.jpg (102 KB, 518x600)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>403419809
Why are you mad
>>
>>403421420
since when pc needed exclusives to sell?
>>
>>403403192
I can't wait for a shit emulator that takes 5 years to run games at 5 fps and isn't portable if you're looking for any kind of performance. Clearly this is superior to buying the console.
>>
>>403421420
PC has more exclusives than any console, though?
Literally thousands of them.
>>
>>403419809
Oh no, instead of not being able to play the game at all, I'm forced to play it later. How will I cope with this situation!?
>>
>>403421938
And they are so fun you all dumping money on a poorly coded WiiU emulator right?
>>
>>403407465
Tell me how to get Maximo to run without visual glitches, input lag, bad frame timing, and etc like my Mcboot ps2?
>>
>>403421850
>pc stream to mobile/tablet
Problem solved.
>>
>>403421938
don't forget they get basically everyone else's exclusives eventually
>>
>fans can mod the shit out of the new pokemon game to make it good
Bring it on.
>>
>>403422092
>4k people is all PC gamers
This is how nintend o rk thinks
>>
File: 1495627542342.jpg (30 KB, 480x490)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>403403192
>emulator for the Nintendo Switch from the creators of Citra
>>
>>403422356
You misspelled uncomfortable
>>
>>403422418
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>403405437
thats not cherry picked man, thats just how it is. the game doesnt look anywhere near as good as the e3 showed. Its still a good game though.
>>
File: Mornings.webm (2.67 MB, 620x349)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>>403422092
Oh, I don't pay, I just play.
The only two games worth playing on Switch are Mayro and Zorlda, though. Not exactly a great hoard of treasures.
>>
>>403410894
?
>>
File: Citra.png (1.22 MB, 1324x721)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>403419809
>Citra is ass
here you go. this is played on LOW TIER LAPTOP (i7 1.80Ghz-2.40Ghz)
>>
>>403410283
Retards like you are basically the color blind telling others that the colors are correct.

Anything past 16-bit has obvious issues and even then most emulators have too much input lag even on lcd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swwIZLACjnw
>>
>>403409738
>cemu

Jesus, I forgot all about that emulator, just like the Pee-U.
>>
File: allrightthen.webm (2.77 MB, 620x349)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>403410321
It does?
Unlike on the Switch, where it stutters all the time, and can't even go steady at 30 fps, 720p.
>>
>>403422456
The person in that post
>>
>>403423023
Explain?
>>
>>403418092
the only right answer
>>
>>403423042
They misspelled uncomfortable.
>>
>>403422752
>I use slow hardware and the output is laggy, therefore the implementation is flawed
I can't tell if this is serious or not.
>even on LCD
Those consoles were made when CRT was the norm, even on original hardware you're going to get input lag that's worse than expected because of the displays, that's not the emulators fault at all, nor is the slow speed.

If the emulator implements the system then the emulation is perfect, if you run it on slow hardware it doesn't change that, the input and output are still going to be the same on the emulator as they'd be on the target, the only difference is the speed at which it does it and that's not the fault of the emulator.

Whether an emulator is optimized for your platform or not doesn't change the accuracy of the emulation, it only changes the speed of it. If you want it to work on the Pi you better start writing some ASM optimizations for the routines and get a CRT.
>>
>>403410607
laptop?
>>
>>403403192
>Citra
Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>403423687
This>>403422116

This is now fucking possible. How come people here don't know about it? Is it because most of /v/ don't play games and just shitposting?
>>
>>403423690
the switch and 3ds use the same architect If you're wondering why
>>
>>403423020
Do you think I can get more than 30 fps with a r5 1600 and a gtx 1060 6gb?
>>
>>403423020
Yes it can and yes it does, faggot
>>
>>403424449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg_1yenVYK0
>>
>>403424829
fuck ,I fell for the 8GB RAM is all you need meme and now I'm paying for it
>>
>>403407509
and the only reason games have microtransactions is because of microcuck
>>
>>403424989
The new norm is 16gb

I got 32 gb 2 years ago feels good man.
>>
>>403424989
get a smaller shader cash
>>
>>403425185
>cash...
>>
>>403418092
>>403423215
Closet Nintenfags at it again
>>
>>403407243
meanwhile it is still possible to pirate 3ds and Wii U games directly from Nintendo's servers
>>
>>403425264
you get the idea
>>
>>403403457
I was able to run Super Mario 64 and Super Smash Bros perfectly on a school laptop back in 2011.

What you on about?
>>
>>403425354
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>403423485
https://byuu.org/articles/latency/

Anyway I'm mostly only concerned with ps2 and above.

The end result is what matters and emulation in this context is the idea of replicating the system's experience.
I have a 4690k and ps2 and gamecube, wii are always a glitchy mess. But I guess it doesn't matter since I have a CRT and hardware.
>>
>>403403192
Sure why not.
They'll never be able to emulate the pick-up-and-play aspect of the Switch, or the freedom that you have with controller choice.
These are part of the reason why the Switch is selling so much.
>>
File: 1469253544717.jpg (50 KB, 188x208)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>403407023
>Only need an internet connection
>And a $500 current gen i7
>And an $800 1080ti
>>
File: 1491488334442.jpg (43 KB, 500x568)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>403422584
Actually, it's fucking cherry picked.
There's plenty of screenshots I have as dynamic and pretty as that "bullshot".

Don't lie.
>>
>>403415261
32-bit libraries on x86_64
libaio-dev:i386, libbz2-dev:i386, libcggl:i386, libegl1-mesa-dev:i386, libglew-dev:i386, libgles2-mesa-dev, libgtk2.0-dev:i386, libjpeg-dev:i386, libsdl1.2-dev:i386, libsoundtouch-dev:i386, libwxgtk3.0-dev:i386, nvidia-cg-toolkit, portaudio19-dev:i386, zlib1g-dev:i386, libsdl2-dev:i386, libjack-jackd2-dev:i386, libportaudiocpp0:i386, portaudio19-dev:i386, liblzma-dev:i386

wow that was fucking hard
>>
>>403403457
my 2011 laptop emulates n64 perfectly
>>
>>403403764
He said USUALLY, anon. Not always.
>>
Incoming smooth, crisp 12fps
>>
>>403425610
My 980 and I7 6700k from 2 years ago get me 60 fps in all emulation.
>>
>>403425610
or a $20 5yo retired xeon
and a $60 gtx750
>>
File: 1514174792064.jpg (75 KB, 500x500)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>403403457
>All these lying PCfag reactions that damn well know N64 emulation is shit
>>
>>403406454
SEETHING
>>
>>403403294
>Retarded newfag doesn't understand what *also on PC means
How unexpected.
>>
>>403403284
Nobody likes PlayStation games
>>
How long before nintendo or another big company snaps and decides to sue the fuck out of people that make emulators? I know that Sony lost against bleem, but I've always found it weird that no one's ever tried again after that.
>>
File: 1503585857749.gif (852 KB, 500x375)
852 KB
852 KB GIF
>>403419920
>>403419980
>>403421179
I want all newfag redditors to leave.

I swear if a picture said "b8" on it, you'd fucking fall for it.
>>
File: 1502321672182.jpg (38 KB, 554x439)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>403422045
By shitposting endlessly like the autist you are? Seems to be your only option here.
Cheers
>>
>>403425540
>byuu
I have come to the conclusion you were clowning.
>>
Great I can now play xenoblade 2 and better version of botw
>>
File: 1515523937732.jpg (95 KB, 936x781)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>403423226
>>
File: 1514607303255.jpg (485 KB, 2128x1027)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
*loud whirrring in the distance*
>>
>>403426145
Feel free to explain to me why what I wrote is shitty. I'd rather play the game later than never.
>>
>>403426184
Teach me this, Senpai. I only write my opinion so someone can tell me why I'm wrong. At least put that effort if you're going to mention something.
Or I guess I'll just google it.
>>
File: vVD2Iach.jpg (21 KB, 500x253)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
PC does what nintendon't
>>
>>403403192
bing bing yuzu!
PLEASE give me yous
>>
>>403425703
nah man look at this the blades of grass are all one shade of green in the bullshot there are varying degrees of shading and it just looks better in general

and it isnt really cherrypicked if its just a normal screenshot of the game thats how it looks
>>
>>403426372
Ask what's wrong with byuu in the emugen threads if you want to know. I'm sure someone there has all their citations at the ready, I don't and don't feel like looking for it.
>>
>>403425610
its an investment
that pc can run any game ever made and will be made in the next 7 years
>>
>>403426038
>it was merely pasta mom look how retarded i am
fuck off retard
>>
>>403426453
Thats the wrong statement you retard

Its "PC does what Nintendoes" fag
>>
>>403426264
HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>403406535
>spending hundreds more than you would have supporting Nintendo just to “stick it to Nintendo”
Why are antinintenbros so retarded?
>>
>>403427337
>jumping to such conclusions
I wonder how your mind works
>>
>>403403457
I have a far worse pc than you and I've never had any issues with it. The one game I couldn't run was 'The Bible Game' but I can't put that on the emulator, just the lords wrath.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.