[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: aqnvxlggpe0sp0xil2jj.png (1.41 MB, 1915x793)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Microsoft
>Halo
>Battletoads
>Minecraft
>Gears

Sony
>.

Dare I say it, are Xbox games more relevant to popular culture than Sony games?
>>
Sonybros are inside their own reality.
>>
They just paid more to be advertised in terrible movie.
>>
>>413397716
I feel like god of war is just as popular, if not more popular, than gears.
>>
>>413397804
Why would they pay to advertise Battletoads? It has nothing to sell

Maybe, get this, people actually like it.
>>
>>413397716
>Microsoft pays more for advertisements than they spend for actual games development
>somehow this makes them relevant
>>
>>413397961
>I feel like god of war is just as popular, if not more popular, than gears.
You only feel that because the latest game is getting shilled during a generation Sony is dominating. Same as TLOU. Most normal people couldn't name Kratos. or TLOU guy.
>>
>>413398040
Why would Blizzard bother "advertising" Overwatch?
Why would MS bother "advertising" Minecraft?
Games like that don't need advertising.

Consider that Spielberg actually wanted popular, recognizable characters to use.
>>
>>413397716

how did he get away with ripping off danny phantom?
>>
xbox games are relevant in countries that matter
>>
>>413398429
You were 27 when that episode came out. Why where you watching kids shows?
>>
>>413398096
>or TLOU guy

I played the game twice and I still can't even think of his name
>>
>>413397961
Absolutely not
>>
Because the new Sony hero's are just boring white guys because Sony devs are obsessed with realism, im not being an SJW or anything, but someone like Drake or Joel just doesn't have the same appeal as say Tracer & Chun Li

Kratos is pretty popular among normies though, but i don't think Spielberg wanted him in the movie for obvious reasons
>>
>>413397716
Microsoft is American.

I don't think those games are really that relevant outside the US
>>
>>413397716
http://readyplayerone.wikia.com/wiki/Ready_Player_One

knack 2 was in the movie faggot took me 1 min to find it
>>
>>413399715
Knack? That's it?
>>
File: 85283527.jpg (16 KB, 323x326)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>413397716
Is that a scaled down Trico from The Last Guardian with a plasma gun?
>>
>>413399715
>Pop Culture References In The Novel

We're talking about the Spielberg movie, Einstein.
>>
>>413399085
Oh, so they're only relevant in the biggest vidya market in the world? :(
>>
>>413398220
>Why would Blizzard bother "advertising" Overwatch?
>Why would MS bother "advertising" Minecraft?
>Games like that don't need advertising.
More normalfags paying for EPIC GAMES JUST LIKE FROM THAT MOVIE are always welcome.
>Consider that Spielberg actually wanted popular, recognizable characters to use.
Sure, but that doesn't mean there weren't other reasons.
There's plenty of characters that fit your criteria while not being a part of currently marketed games.
>>
>>413398096
Fuck what is his name? The TLOU guy.
That’s how I knew the game was lame streamer bait I can’t even remember Aloy’s Dad dude name.
>>
>>413397716
No, they just paid more to appeal to the normalfags crowd this movie attracts anyway.
>>
>>413400926
>I can’t even remember Aloy’s Dad dude name.
Because he was relevant for like 20 minutes in 60 hours long game. Unlike Noel (you know, the TLoU guy).
>>
>>413400801
>More normalfags paying for EPIC GAMES JUST LIKE FROM THAT MOVIE are always welcome.
Those games have 80 million active players.
Next you're going to imply Rockstar should pay millions to advertise GTA Online in the next hollywood movie.

>There's plenty of characters that fit your criteria while not being a part of currently marketed games.
But why can't they be current? Maybe Spielberg wanted current? He is a business man after all.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (69 KB, 200x451)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I'm going to buy the 4K blue ray just to search for pic related.
>>
>>413397981
This is a huge bait thread and I don't care for any console, but even I know battletoads were added as DLC to some fighting game recently, so clearly they do have something to sell.
>>
>>413400926
>Fuck what is his name? The TLOU guy.
Jeffrey "Beardy" Drake
>>
>>413401257
>But why can't they be current?
Because the whole RP1 shtick is OMG '80s?
>He is a business man after all.
Why are you agreeing with me in the last sentence after all that disagreement?
>>
>most series get one character to represent the series
>/ourguy/ Randy Bobandy has S I X Battleborn characters in it
>>
>watching a movie for millennial
SHIGGY
>>
>>413401257
>80 million active player

How do you think they got that many players, by sitting around on their ass?

There's a reason Coca-Cola has a marketing budget larger than the GDP of a small country
>>
>>413401331
>recently
3 years ago.
By the same guys who funded an unofficial amiibo with their own money.
You act like Microsoft begged them to "advertise" battletoads in their indie game, but clearly they jumped at the chance to work with a cult classic IP
>>
>>413401587
>Because the whole RP1 shtick is OMG '80s?
I don't see you complaining about Lara Croft, Mortal Kombat, Hello Kitty, a million other references that weren't Microsoft. Obviously every single reference was moneyhatted, right?
>>
>>413397716
Is this movie attempting to appeal to the "XD OMG I'm so nerdy because I shop at hot topic" crowd?
>>
>>413401587
>Why are you agreeing with me in the last sentence after all that disagreement?
Because you inferred that all the character references in the movie were funded by those companies in order to advertise, not the oppposite, that Spielberg wasn't chasing money from advertisers but wanted to put them in because he wanted a broader appeal for his movie.
>>
>>413400093
The whole setting is just a million "nerd" references shoved together incoherently. It doesn't matter what anything is really doing or if it makes sense, the references don't serve a purpose beyond simply being there.
>I remember that movie
>oh look it's the thing from the movie/show/game/cmic
>>
>>413397716
or more like they couldn't get the rights to Sony products because it's a Warner Bros movie?
>>
>>413401757
>How do you think they got that many players, by sitting around on their ass?
No, by free marketing from popular youtubers and ecelebs.
They would be retarded to throw away millions for hollywood advertising.

>There's a reason Coca-Cola has a marketing budget larger than the GDP of a small country
Explain Battletoads then. WTF product is it selling?
>>
>>413401890
>recently
anon ,I...
>>
>>413402150
>The whole setting is just a million "nerd" references shoved together incoherently.
As if that's not what would happen in that situation. Fucking look at VR Chat
>>
>>413402252

Explain Knack then
>>
>>413397716
I haven't watched the movie, but I'll take a guess Battletoads is referenced as a Nintendo game and not MS
>>
>>413402338
Yes senpai?
>>
>>413397716
No because Stephen Spielberg is a cuck making a shitty Halo Tv show Lol.
>>
>>413402356
VR chat actually does things with all of different characters though. In Ready Player One everything there is basically just furniture. Nothing would change if you swapped Tracer in that pic with another girl.
>>
>>413401990
>I don't see you complaining about Lara Croft, Mortal Kombat, Hello Kitty, a million other references that weren't Microsoft.
Read the OP retard and follow the fucking reply chain.
I would bitch about them too if it wasn't OFF TOPIC.
>>
>>413402456

Nope, they literally use the Killer Instinct 3 designs
>>
>>413397716
Uncharted 4 and horizon zero dawn outsold all those games and so will God of war with the exception of Minecraft which Microsoft never made since they're so creatively bankrupt they can only buy out existing ips to stay relevant.
>>
>>413397716
>are Xbox games more relevant to popular culture than Sony games?
Yes, But this has always been the case.
>>
>>413402490
Ready Player One and VRChat are literally the same.
>>
>>413402490
>VR chat actually does things with all of different characters though.
What do you even mean by this?
>>
>>413402591
So they're referencing the version that's so dead it got dropped by evo over anime games.
>>
>>413402585
The argument proposed in the reply chain is that all the non-80s references must be advertising some new game.
And that it's impossible for it to simply be the preference of the director, or simply cultural relevance.
Which is retarded since the 90s characters I mention (e.g. non current but not 80s like the book) are there too.
Unless you're seriously suggesting that Mortal Kombat and Hello Kitty and Battlestar Galactica are begging for advertising.
>>
>>413402408
Is knack seriously in the fucking movie?
>>
>>413402845
Yup.
And apparently Microosft paid for the right to advertise a 5 year old dead game, according to retards here. kek
>>
>>413397716
Neither battletoads nor Minecraft are Xbox games.
>>
>>413403000
>on Xbox consoles
>published by Xbox
>owned by Xbox
>but not Xbox games
Ok buddy
>>
>>413403143
>on other consoles that aren't Xbox
Not Xbox game
>>
ok here's the thing
I watched this movie and to this day i can't comprehend who think it was a good idea to use company drons to deliver explosives to kill main character and why after 5 minutes he stop give a fuck about his dead aunt
also why dead avatars respawn when he used revers time spell
only good thing from this movie were race and mechagozilla vs gundam
overall it is medicore kids adventure movie with plotholes and waste potecial
>>
>>413402484
Literally came to post this. You stupid fucks forget that Spielberg and microsoft have a relationship because of the halo show he's supposedly making
>>
>>413403231
Who did they ask to use the characters in their movie? Did they ask Sony if they could use Minecraft because it's on their console?
>>
Worst movie I've seen in a while. At least my buddy bought my ticket but holy hell what a steaming pile of dog shit
>>
all those characters in the movie and none of them is Hatsune Miku, fuck this gay shit
>>
>>413403380
Which platforms are minecraft on? Did Microsoft own the ip before it was popular or did they waste billions of dollars in it since they're too creatively bankrupt to make their own??
>>
>>413403231
So Mario aren't Nintendo since they appear on iOS/Android?

Kinda retarded theory
>>
>>413403478
Japan is irrelevant you weaboo shit
>>
>>413402490
The fact that i saw tracer three times in The movie made me more mad than it should have.
>>
>>413403704
Is mario Odyssey on every console? Kinda retarded to think so
>>
>>413403527
So I guess Uncharted and Last of Us aren't Sony games because Sony bought Naughty Dog and "wasted millions since they're too creatively bankrupt to make their own"
>>
>>413403989
They were made when Sony owned them. try to keep up
>>
>>413403527
Minecraft is printing them money, wasn't a waste at all
>>
There's just something about sony franchises that makes them less memorable or iconic. It's why PABR felt so fucking soulless.
>>
>>413401258
aww fuck yeah anon
I knew this board wasn't complete shit taste
>>
>>413404146
It's a waste for the consumer who could have enjoyed a new game made by that money instead. Good to know you put the corporation profits first tho
>>
>>413403979
Is Battletoads on every console, fucko?

Protip: Mario games are on more non-Nintendo platforms than Battletoads are.
>>
>>413404140
So? All Sony did was bought out a company and threw money at them.
How is that better than what Microsoft did?
>>
>>413404175
The problem is that they had very few super memorable and significant Playstation-heavy franchises represented.

>No Crash
>No Spyro
>No Cloud (Nintendo did)
>No Ryu (Nintendo did)
>No Snake (Nintendo did)
>>
Rachet was walking away from the spawnpoint during one scene.
>>
>>413404489
Are the main mario games on other platforms or just random spin off? are the main battletoads games on other platforms?
>>
>>413404318
>the consumer who could have enjoyed a new game made by that money instead
But aren't you saying that all games Microsoft puts out are shit? Why are you complaining that you want more shit games?

Or... an investment is directly proportional to the money that investment can make. Minecraft made back that billion in less than a year, how many games can say that?
>>
>>413404557
Sony funded the games and made them when they owned them. A very clear difference.
>>
>>413404775
They could have spent the billions and made their own big ip which could have Made more money if they had the creative talent. It's a waste of money for the consumer.
>>
>>413404691
Why do you keep making up new rules?
Mario is Mario, and he has official Nintendo-developed games not on Nintendo consoles.

>are the main battletoads games on other platforms?
Nope. The only Battletoads games released in the last 20 years are only on Xbox. Nowhere else.
>>
>>413404949
Why just 20 years? Looks like you just made up a new rule.

Mario was born on Nintendo platform made by Nintendo and the main games excluding random mobile spinoffs are on Nintendo platforms. An iconic Nintendo title.
>>
>>413404827
And why does this very specific thing matter?
Microsoft also "made when they owned" Halo, Gears, the latest Minecraft, Battletoads redesign in Killer Instinct (also "made when owned") and Shovel Knight DLC, etc.
>>
>>413404940
Yeah any company could throw money everywhere and hope for a once-a-generation, $1billion/yr game. But they don't, weird huh?
>>
>>413405156
Gears And Halo are Xbox games sure but Minecraft and battlefields were not made by them when they owned them. What's the point in bragging when Microsoft weren't responsible for their supposed presence in popular culture? That's the whole point of the thread.
>>
>>413405131
Just seems like common sense, unless you want to start discussing Pong and SkiFree por some shit.
Okay, let's say 30 years, 7 generations, whatever. Point still stands.

>Mario was born on Nintendo platform made by Nintendo and the main games excluding random mobile spinoffs are on Nintendo platforms. An iconic Nintendo title.
Okay, your rules are getting autistically specific now.
Fine, by your fucking narrow definition, you win. Congrats! Minecraft wasn't "made when they owned" so therefore it's worthless.
>>
>>413405247
You still don't get, then buying the game is a waste for the consumer as opposed to finding a new game. Minecraft would exist without microsoft. It was a waste for everyone except the shills and ms employees.
>>
>>413404650
Is Street Fighter really known as a Playstation centric franchise?
>>
>>413405476
Not really narrow just common sense.
>>
>>413405373
What's the point of bragging about Sony characters, when Sony had to buy other companies to make characters for them?
What's the point of bragging about Sony characters, when they weren't even relevant enough to get into a movie that had virtually every other vidya character?
>>
>>413405489
It's not a waste for the Minecraft consumer, who get to play cross-play on the Switch/PC/Xbox, have all their in-game purchases by shared, share saves across all consoles (except PS4 lol), have universal achievements across consoles, etc.

Just because you personally don't like the investment doesn't mean millions of other people don't.
>>
>>413405651
They bought them and owned when they made them and funded development for the game. That's the point. Minecraft and battletoads were relevant without microsoft or xbox.

And the main reason Sony wasn't in this as already stated by someone else is that Stephen Spielberg is making a halo tv show. He's a fucking Microsoft employee lol.
>>
>>413405881
Name one person out of these millions who liked that. First and last name lol Besides Minecraft would have had crossplay between ps4 and Pc without microsoft they're just desperate to save their dying online.
>>
>>413405616
>game must be born on the company's platform made by the company's devs and the main games excluding random mobile spinoffs are on the company's platforms. Otherwise it's not iconic.
>just common sense

Uh yeah, that's one way to call it...
>>
>>413406302
Yeh not that narrow when you realise every Nintendo game is still an iconic title with that definition. Common sense
>>
File: fatcattats.webm (2.63 MB, 640x360)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
Kitty titties.
>>
>>413405908
>They bought them and owned when they made them and funded development for the game. That's the point.
So what? They're still iconic and owned by Xbox. Those details don't make them somehow less recognizable.

>Minecraft and battletoads were relevant without microsoft or xbox.
Quite debatable. If Rare got bought out by Nintendo, for example, Battletoads would have gone in the trash forever.

>And the main reason Sony wasn't in this as already stated by someone else is that Stephen Spielberg is making a halo tv show. He's a fucking Microsoft employee lol.
That's the most retarded conspiracy theory I ever heard. The world's biggest director got forced to avoid Sony characters and include Halo and Battletoads characters he didn't want to instead because he's making a Halo tv show at some point (which probably will never actually happen). Yeah, I guess he's making Gears and Battletoads TV shows too huh?

You are really reaching to come up with reasons that maybe he just wanted Halo/Minecraft/etc there? They're literally some of the most recognizable western games in the world...
>>
>>413398096
You'd be wrong about TLOU. Lots of normies genuinely have it as their favourite game of all time.
>>
>>413406126
You really think notch would have made all those happen? The universal game ownership and DLC purchases across all consoles, the universal cloud saves across all platforms, the achievements, the unlimited servers and infinite players?

Say what you will about Microsoft, but they have talented engineers (just look at backwards-compatibility on Xbone) and unlimited cloud servers. They've grown the game much better than notch ever could, they even rebuilt their own engine to get rid of his dogshit Java-based engine.

To say Microsoft made Minecraft consumers unhappy is absolutely facetious.
>>
>>413406918
Those details mean Microsoft and their fanboys Are in no position to call them Xbox games especially when one is on every platform including every console and mobile and pc hardware and was iconic long before ms owned it.

And are you retarded? That's not a fucking conspiracy. He's literally making a halo tv show and getting paid for it. If that doesn't make him bias then you're fucking dumb af.
>>
>>413406472
Of course it is, that's the only way you could win the argument.

Legally, you are wrong.
Financially, you are wrong.
Logically, you are wrong.

But I guess you won in your head, so you win! Congrats!
>>
>>413407005
>Lots of normies genuinely have it as their favourite game of all time.
Yeah and I bet they still couldn't name half the main characters lol
>>
>>413407284
In time all those things might have happened If people cared enough for them, most people were satisfied with the game before ms bought them.

Besides if they were talented they would have made their own game.
>>
>>413407383
No I was just right with a definition that wasn't at all narrow but based on common sense. Thanks!
>>
>>413407380
>no right to called an Xbox-owned, Xbox-developed, Xbox-published game an Xbox game
Nah mate, I have every right. Go fuck yourself.

>If that doesn't make him bias then you're fucking dumb af.
If you think that Steven Spielberg was forced to avoid Sony characters and put Battletaods instead, just because of a potential future Halo project (which he is barely involved, just producing), that is seriously retarded.

There have been Halo movie/tv projects going on since 2005, chances are this one won't even come out anyways. Basing your whole argument on it is kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>413407826
No you don't considering its a multiplat. So go duck yourself.

Not ridiculous at all. The guy is working on a halo tv show, meaning ms Are paying him, he's on their payroll. That's fucking bias you dumb fuck.
>>
>>413407605
>In time all those things might have happened If people cared enough for them
Gonna need a source on that. Notch had terrible management skills and was not growing his company at all.

>most people were satisfied with the game before ms bought them.
Yeah, 8 years ago. If it had stayed in the same engine, who knows what would have happened. Perhaps it could have even slowed in sales. Meanwhile, under Microsoft, Minecraft sales more than doubled in two years and keep breaking sales records.

>Besides if they were talented they would have made their own game.
Could say that about any talented dev that can't get mainstream.
A game like Minecraft literally comes once a generation. 147million fucking copies, man. You cannot say all other devs are shit just because they don't get those numbers.

You call me a fanboy, but you keep throwing shit at the screen when you have no clue about the facts.
I'm sorry Killzone guy or whatever didn't get in, but there's no need to keep spewing bullshit everywhere.
>>
>>413397716
>Xbox games more relevant to popular culture than Sony games?
Actually, yes when comparing both first parties.
>>
>>413408303
It was breaking sales record without microsoft.
>>
>>413408426
Popular is defined by commercial and critical success which Sony has ms beat.
>>
>>413408037
Battletoads, Halo, Gears, etc aren't multiplat. Dipshit.

>he's on their payroll. That's fucking bias you dumb fuck.
So your theory is that Microsoft told him, if he wants to keep his potential-but-currently-non-existant job, he has to put Battletoads in his next movie? Also, he's not allowed to put any Sony characters in?

Steven Spielberg, the world's richest director/producer, who has hundreds of projects he can work on at any time?

It's absolutely impossible that he just chose the characters he wanted?

Let's be real for a second. That's nonsensical.
>>
>>413408553
Oh so that's why Kratos and Ellie where all over Ready Player One.
>>
>>413408483
Nah, it's growth was like 10% it is now
>>
>>413398096
>Go to google
>Type gow game to see if god of war or gears of war was more popular
>All results are god of war
Yeah god of war is and always has been more popular than that shit gears of war.
>>
>>413402950
It's entirely possible that a movie like this had been in production since that long, and the IP rights were purchased long ago when KI3 was still relevant.
>>
>>413408672
Minecraft is dumbass.

No that's not what I said, can you even fucking read? I'm saying he's fucking bias and of course is gonna show Microsoft games since he's making a tv show about halo and getting paid by Microsoft for it. That's not a fucking theory. Holy shit you are one dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>413408882
yeah man gow, that's what the kids are playing now. Oh and uncharted yeah

Not minecraft, no way. that's small fries
>>
>>413404650
>No Ryu

Ryu is literally seen before the first race, walking through the cars.
>>
>>413408897
Oh my god. You have to come up with the most imbecilic scenarios in order to try to win.

You mother fucking fanboy, just give in to common sense. Occam's razor, look it up.
>>
>>413408748
Last of us and God of war are way more popular than battletoads and gears. Uncharted and horizon outsold halo too. If it's based on Popular culture then it should be based on popularity. Ie sales
>>
>>413409018
How much did gears sell if that's what all the kids are playing? Lol
>>
>>413409090
Rights to make the movie were purchased in 2010. Didn't start filming until 2016. Plenty of time to start buying licensing agreements for the various IPs represented in the movie.

How about you step outside your little box of jaded angst over a movie and think rationally for once.
>>
>>413408952
Why in the FUCK would Steven Spielberg feel that he needs to advertise Battletoads and Gears just because he is potentially producing a Halo series in the future. Your bias theory is fucking dumb. Microsoft is the one trying to suck up to Spielberg to get him on board, not the other way around. Spielberg literally has thousands of projects he could do instead. Bias my fucking ass.

And what the fuck Battletoads product is he so intent on advertising anyway?
>>
>>413409108
>outsold halo
Barely and they are more than almost double the ps4s out there than xbones.
>>
>>413409108
They may sell more copies atm.
But they don't have more recognizable characters.
Which is what this thread is about.

No one gives a fuck about Last of Us beardguy and Horizon chick. Everyone KNOWS Master Chief.
>>
>>413409356
He's getting paid by Microsoft to make a halo tv show. That is bias not a theory however you want to twist. Ask him if you wanna know why he did what did. The only thing that's dumb is you.
>>
>>413409240
>if that's what all the kids are playing?
All the kids are playing Minecraft.
Reading comprehension; work on it.
>>
>>413409412
Meaning ps 4 is also more popular than xbox. Either way Sony won.

>>413409484
Popularity is based on sales tho. More people know the red head than some random nearby dude I'm gears.
>>
If there is a bias, why are Nintendo characters there too?
Just face it, when it comes to recognizable IPs, Sony doesn't have any.
>>
>>413409573
But if that's true then gears wouldn't be there. So yeh try some readingfaggot
>>
>>413409350
Yes, they started buying rights for background characters 6 years before the movie came out. Sure.

It's technically possible, in a very unlikely way, but don't kid yourself. You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel if you now have to make us debate possible background character rights purchases from half a decade ago, to explain why there's Master Chief but no Killzone guy.

It's either that, or Spielberg simply chose the more recognizable characters.

Most non-senile people would choose the latter.
>>
>>413409682
Because ps4 rekt Xbox so hard this gem they're still salty over holding the L.
>>
>>413409510
>Fact: Speilberg has a contract to produce a future Halo series.
>Theory: This means he is being coerced into putting Battletoads and Minecraft into his movie to advertise for Microsoft and make them get more sales off their upcoming Battletoads and Minecraft games. Also, because of this producing contract, he is also going to avoid Sony characters that clearly deserve to get in instead, such as Uncharted Man and Fat Princess.

I cannot make it more clear than this.
>>
>>413409675
>Popularity is based on sales tho
So you agree that Minecraft is more popular than all Sony games combined?
Why are you complaining that they chose to show it in a movie about video games then?
Why are you complaining about lack of Sony characters when apparently they are so unpopular?
>>
>>413409756
Gears is there because you brought up some retarded argument that God of War and Gears have the same acronym, therefore Sony is better. Maybe don't bring up retarded shit next time.
>>
>>413410185
Fact no one said that.
Fact Spielberg is bias
Fact you are retarded and literally struggle with reading.
>>
>>413410298
Yes because that's a multiplat, also more popular than every other Microsoft game combined.

Don't care just saying hzd is now more popular than gears.

They're not based on sales which determines popularity.
>>
>>413410505
Thinking the richest director in the world gives a shit about console wars, let alone will have some kind of bias against "advertising" Sony characters and for "advertising" Battleotads, just because one of his 50 contracts this year is Halo, is FUCKING DUMB YOU DUMB SONY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>413410446
Gears is mentioned because it's not as popular as God of war. That was mentioned because someone else was trying to argue that kratos wasn't in there because he's not popular enough. Pretty retarded.
>>
>>413410686
>Yes because that's a multiplat, also more popular than every other Microsoft game combined.
Yup, pretty popular hey? Maybe that's why it got in??

>Don't care just saying hzd is now more popular than gears.
Hmmm but I didn't see Alloy anywhere in the movie... That is so weird. Must be because Microsoft biased Steven Spielberg against Sony characters, yeah that must be it.

>They're not based on sales which determines popularity.
Yeah I guess Fortnite and Candy Crush are bigger than Mario will ever be. Those fucking sales!
>>
>>413410819
Never said that, are you genuinely retarded? How old are you? Every time you reply you always try to say I said something i never said. goddamn you are dumb.

Spielberg is bias and is employed by microsoft. He might not give a shit about console wars but he's gonna care about Xbox now he works for microsoft. No other way around it.
>>
>>413410870
Yeah but what does Gears have to do with Kratos? Makes no sense
>>
>>413411151
Yep correct on all accounts. Thanks for agreeing with me.
>>
>>413411231
Gears is less popular gow so the idea it's based on Popular culture is false based on that contradiction.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.