[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download.png (659 KB, 666x760)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
Anyone else play Deep Rock Galactic? For an early access game it's actually pretty fun.

ROCK AND STONE
TO THE BONE
>>
>>413408039
Watched some videos on it, it looked suprisingly decent bt I am allergic to EA games myself.
>>
>>413408259
For EA games you should only get it if you like what's already there, do not fall for promises of things to come.
>>
>>413408039
defnitly, i just need more content, luckilly they seem to be releasing new stuff bi weekly or something. currently sitting on a pile of resources, a ton of gold, and everything but the scout is lvl 20. havent made it to the evac on lvlv 4 though because my teammates have never heared of moving fast or concerving ammo. or for that matter drilling a tunnel to the evac point as driller.
>>
>>413408259
>EA games
what are you talking about, shit is ghost ship games right?
>>
>>413408503
Early access games
>>
Need friends to play with.
>>
>>413408039
the basic game is ok and I did enjoy it for a few hours, the problem is that it gets boring fast.
This isn´t like in left4dead where you could just play a different campaign if you got tired of one since every map here are caves connected by dirt tunnels.

Still I´d like this to actually go somewhere since again the base game is ok
>>
>>413408906
>MFW you use EA games as a short for early acces games while there is a company called EA games which is balls.

Great talk.
>>
>>413409206
Well the company is balls and the concept is pretty balls imo so it works.
>>
>>413409047
different guns you could get for classes could help, and more region-dependant enemies would help too. also a lot more to spend gold and gems on.

this is just one of these games that needs MORE of everything.
>>
>>413408039
I will buy it if they make more interesting upgrades and not just >+5 damage
>>
how the game plays like?
L4D but dwarves?
>>
I bought the game the second I heard of it, a video based mining coop game is basically my dream game and I'm having tons of fun with it
>>
>>413410358
less nausiating then L4d, that shit always gave me a headache.

basicly 4 players, mine stuff, kill bugs. try not to die. curse at bugs you missed that explode or eat you, beware of sky-tentacles.
>>
>>413410358
It's class based, everyone has a secondary, a primary, a movement tool, a support item, grenades, and a pickaxe. The environment is fully destructible, and there are hazardous plants and stuff you have to deal with along with the enemies. It's pretty neat
>>
>>413408039
Bought it yesterday and played the tutorial, but I still got the Vermintide itch so I put it on my backlog. Got nobody to play it with anyway.
>>
>>413410681
what's stopping you from mining downward from your starting area to the core like terraria?
>>
I want to but I can't, it's has the UE4 audio engine glitch which hits AMD FX cpus, it can be worked around but the team have literally washed their hands of it and deleted most threads complaining about it so I guess i'm just fucked.
>>
>>413410967
Nothing, but it's mission based so there's no point.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.