[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: maxchloekiss.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Can someone explain me why I thought this kiss was innocent and fine in this game but not in the trailer of the last of us 2?
>>
Because the LIS kiss isn't canon.
>>
File: 1410066371715.gif (1.94 MB, 160x200)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>brainwashing kids
>ever innocent
>>
>>420404046
Was that kiss in the GAMEPLAY trailer?
>>
>>420404046
because it was made by a bunch of "how do you do, fellow kids" frogs.
it made sense, it was impulsive. and both characters are hella cute... even chloe.
tlou trailer was two grostuque monstrousities doing something that wasn't even sensual.
>>
>>420404046
people are mad because they are bored and the last of us 2 is more popular than the garbage gears of war sequel which is much worse
>>
>>420404046
because those 2 are cute

the last of us are ugly bulldykes
>>
Yeah, there's a very, very simple explanation.

So I'm hungry and I want apples. I go to the store, I find apples, and I buy them. That's good. Another guy is buying some lemons. I don't mind the guy or the lemons. I just walk out with my apples.

Next day, I go over there and I see that the apples look a bit weird. It turns out, these new apples are lemon flavored. I don't know, maybe I want some apples instead. But the clerk at the store tells me "hey, why aren't you buying those apples? Don't you like lemon flavored apples? Look at that other guy, he's buying lemons and you don't complain about the lemons."

Well, maybe, just maybe, I can ignore the existence of lemons, and perhaps I'll buy apple flavored apples somewhere else.
>>
>>420404621
>food
hello my fellow boomer
>>
>>420404332
Max is not "cute"
>>
File: step inside.gif (1.26 MB, 400x286)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>420404621
>incredibly obtuse food analogy
>>
>>420404140
back to /pol/
>>
>>420404782
max is cute! a cute! i want to kiss max!
>>
File: 1527841799592.jpg (55 KB, 680x544)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>420404782
>Picks Max as the non cute one
What
>>
>>420404881
Shut up Warren.
>>
>>420404046

the problem in tlou2 is not the dyke kissing, is that fucking jew
>>
File: max belongs to kate.jpg (155 KB, 1000x1415)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>420404782
she's cute, but not the cutest
>>
Continued internalisation of /pol/ is making you progressively dumber.
>>
File: 1511803272322.jpg (104 KB, 591x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
I love LIS so much... I can't wait for the next one.
>>
>>420404782
you gay son?
>>
File: angle.gif (2.14 MB, 200x200)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB GIF
>>420404782
I'd give Max some consensual headpats if you catch my drift.
>>
>>420404969
She's adorable, and so are you.
>>
>>420405035
ur dumb
dumbo
>>
>>420404046
Beecause TLOU is making a big deal about it. You show story and gameplay in a trailer, not your own beliefs. Yes, you support gay rights, good for you, idgaf. Be professional, you are going to show your game to the world and this is what your presentation is centred around? A shot of two ugly dykes kissing? You think people want to see this crap in a video game conference?

>Woah, so brave! This is the kind of representation that lgbt people deserve! Whoever made this is the Abe Lincoln of our time!
Said no one ever.
>>
File: 13db85d8314f11a7.jpg (11 KB, 250x306)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>420405060
it's going to suck
>>
>>420404046
It's not about the content, it's about why it is there in the first place, TLU was made with a "liberal" SJW, third wave feminist or whatever agenda in mind. No one rational, or at the very least not retarded, cares about dykes or fags, they, I, care because they want to shove down our throats their political bullshit and excuse themselves with BS like: "It's only a game bro".
But throw a shitfit when they see games that doesn't cater to them or are overly sexualized. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1522908886274.jpg (75 KB, 540x540)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>420404046
Because of the fuck huge juden hook nose
>>
>>420404046
Because that wasn't marketed as the main feature of the game.
>>
File: gay men are maggots.png (363 KB, 553x430)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>420404876
back to the emergency ward
>>
Because its was organic, not a blatantly obvious agenda by a kike rat
>>
>>420404046
Because they didnt showcase it in a slow motion close up in the very first moments of the first gameplay

Also the devs didnt color their twitter in rainbow like the ND faggots
>>
>>420404046
Because the shitposters from /pol/ don't play videogames.
>>
>>420405446
top kek
>>
File: 1493229559708.png (792 KB, 786x720)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>420404046
>optional kiss in a later episode of the game
>girls were cute or at least somewhat cute
VS:
>the only thing that stood out in TLOU2's trailer, felt like a lazy attempt to gain publicity
>girls are hideous and look like they smell
>>
>>420405268

>This is what your presentation is centered around
>Showed 5-10 minutes of gameplay but the presentation was centered around a 3 second kiss

Look at how asshurt you’re getting over a kiss. Pathetic bigot
>>
>>420405268
its free publicity and guaranteed buys from lgbt. You being mad at an easy source of money and marketing isn't going to make anyone care
>>
>All these unconvincing excuses
There's literally no real reason this should be fine but not TloU 2. Literally none. Who do you people think you're convincing? Yourselves?
>>
>>420405557
>>420405557
you don't know that
>>
>>420404782
Are you fucking implying Chloe is cute? Because both are shit.
>>
>>420404046

LIS kiss wasn't shoved down your throat at E3.
LIS kiss had some in game build up.
LIS kiss happened because the player wants it to happen.
LIS kiss is between two cute girls.

And I can't believe that The Last of Us 2 is so fucking awful with it's pandering that I just had to defend Life is Strange.
>>
No one gives a fuck. They’re still playing it safe. Lesbianism is literally the lamest shit you can use to push any agenda. Try having two faggots kiss and watch as your company sinks to oblivion.
>>
>>420405117
Looks like a boy.
>>
>>420405446
>psypost.org
>Literally forwards you to a fake "you won" scam
>>
>>420404876

so᠌yboy
>>
>>420404140
>waaaaah won't somebody think of the children
>>
>>420405945
you retarded, son?
>>
>>420405718
so now you're just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>420405626
lgbt don't buy videogames though.
>>
>>420405916
If that's what boys look like where you're from then they're all faggots you retard.
>>
>>420404046
Because iirc that kiss lasted not even a second. The last of us one goes on for longer, making noises and the camera is much closer so you can see every little detail.
Life is strange is still shit though.
>>
File: 1504180402200.jpg (59 KB, 708x1000)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>420405803
>>
File: 1526426918567.png (442 KB, 631x544)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>Life is Strange kiss is between two girls of consensual age who have legit feelings for each other, and can only be achieved through a specific playthrough route

>TLOU2 kiss is between two bulldykes of questionable age and is forced on all the players regardless if they want it or not

The choice is clear.
>>
>>420406086
You'll have to explain how.
>>
File: 1528785678184.jpg (102 KB, 750x500)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
TLOU1
>gay character is well-written and interesting, doesn´t shove his sexuality down your throat
TLOU2
>"Hahaha everybody is looking at us! We´re suuuuch lesbos dude"
>"Let´s put this in the E3-Teaser, Diversity is just as important as gameplay afterall!"
>>
>>420406125
They do, several dykes in my discord are buying it purely because of the trailer. Women are infact that easy anon and thats why it was shown in the trailer
>>
>>420405143
Would you hold her hand?
>>
>>420405916
find me a cute boy like that irl

I'd fuck his asshole
>>
>>420404621
How do you fuck up a food analogy this badly?
>>
>>420406087
Nope, and apparently that makes me unique in this thread
>>
>>420405446
>“Whatever is happening physiologically when someone witnesses same-sex PDA, it is not something so strong, or so uncontrollable as to explain the patterns of violent LGBTQ-hate crimes that have been repeatedly reported in the media,”

The article is pro-lgbt you monstrous turd
>>
>>420406206
Yeah, because any paranoid homophobic alt right culture warrior is going to see the option to kiss a girl in a game and be like "oh, I'll just not select that option, nothing to be outraged about"
>>
>>420405268
Hold up, so, if she was heterosexual and kissed a boy would that be ND showcasing their beliefs? If not, what makes it different?
>>
>>420406156
She looks like a boy to me, I don't know what you want me to say. though a cute boy at that.

>>420406206
Pretty sure the option to kiss comes up regardless but yeah, it's entirely optional and is far shorter then the one shown for the last of us.
>>
>>420405626
>lgbt
>plays video games
>not taking it up the ass or rubbing clits with one another

huh ok
>>
>>420406259
>gay jews
GUFFAW
>>
>>420404876
>>420405951
no, really, your kind isnt welcome on /v/, go back and take the gamergaters with you
>>
File: 1528803317242m.jpg (106 KB, 1024x985)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>420406259
>Diversity is just as important as gameplay afterall!
Good goy.
>>
>>420406259
They didn't have to make Bill gay at all, you know. It was the same Druckmann who wrote him with the same opinions on diversity. Maybe the difference is that he's a side character you meet for one chapter whereas Ellie is the protagonist, rather than a shift in the quality of writing?
>>
>>420406513
>men in the area this anon lives in look like women
Anon be my wife
>>
>>420405557
false, gamergate was one of the main factors of /pol/'s conception
have you forgotten father? you created US
>>
>>420406512
they wouldn't show a het kiss, because that's not a poltical statement, and people want to see gameplay at e3
>>
>>420406537
Anon if you aren't even going to try to troll im not going to keep giving you the time of day. Your next post better be good quality or im done with you.
>>
>>420406687
You actually believe that?
Now that's embarrassing
>>
>>420405117
it's a game you retarded idiot. that isn't a real person.
>>
>>420406270
It's the complete opposite for me. A few lesbians I know irl including myself are not interested in the game at all despite the kiss in the trailer.
>>
>>420404046
b ecause fags will literally cause exctintion of human race
>>
>>420406597
4chan has always been a centrist-righht wing libertarian site

Why don't YOU go back to tumblr u filthy kike
>>
>>420404046
Because it's pandering to the vocal minority.
>>
File: Video games.jpg (57 KB, 1024x722)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>420404046

You know why.
>>
File: 1528972750232.png (243 KB, 356x374)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>420406687
>>
>>420406783
no u
>>
>>420406857
AND?

Do you know what a waifu is?
>>
>>420406896
There's no such thing as correct 4chan beliefs you safe space snowflake
>>
>>420404046
> Ratfaced girl steals also not so good looking girl from some guy at a dance.
> Hey, how do I smell?
> BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
> SNIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
> Like hot garbage.
> ~You love it.~
> Every guy in the room is looking at you.
> <makes out in front of the boy>
> YOU ARE NOW A BRAVE AND STUNNING WOMAN AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE AFRAID OF YOU

Also I have no idea why you thought shitty hipster propaganda like Life Is Strange was innocent, but whatever.
>>
>>420406687
No.
>>
>>420406896
> muh antisemitism
fuck off, nazi
>>
>>420407129
french know how to do romance

kikes do not.
>>
>>420405117
I would go gay for this girl
>>
File: 1459867329806.png (1.7 MB, 1479x758)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>420407096
DELET THIS GOYIM
>>
>>420406672
I don´t mind gay characters at all. But this shit just feels tacked on, almost Bioware-tier, like they were trying to score some brownie-points with "progressive" people. Making it the main focus point of your presentation just feels cheap.
>>
>>420407114
>'no, really, your kind isnt welcome on /v/, go back and take the gamergaters with you'
>'anon 4chan is not a safe space'

Ahhh classic leftist flip flop, it's only ok if you do it right?
>>
>>420407356
Or there are different people talking to you? You could've said the same thing to them if you weren't a retard
>>
>>420407210
Oy veyy i guess it's another shoah for you huh?
>>
>Caring about the last of us
>"playing" life is strange
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>420407491
the joke is that when you right-wings actually win it would be the end of most games and 4chan, your endgame is worse than the SJW's
>>
>>420407331
>Making it the main focus point of your presentation just feels cheap.
Maybe you're just obsessed? I saw some character development followed by like ten minutes of killing people. You just saw LESBIANS LESBIANS LESBIANS
>>
>>420406721
So, one, you didn't answer the question. Two, there was more gameplay (hurdur movies lol) in that one showing than basically any other game at E3. Besides Tsushima, Spiderman, and Smash.
>>
>>420405863
They did it in Vampyr LOL. It was optional content though
>>
>>420407371
Black lives matter
>>
>>420407631
confirmed for 15 years old at most
>>
>>420407631
>false equivalency

hmmmm really makes me think
>>
>>420407631

Trust me there is something worse than right-wing or left-wing's political victories. There is the demography.
>>
>>420407295
>Remove joke character fans liked because you don't "want to have a laugh at someone's expense"
N O
O

F U N
U
N

A L L O W E D
L
L
O
W
E
D
>>
>>420407667
yes, there was generic murdering people gameplay in there. very bland stuff
>>
>>420407371
this makes no sense to me
>>
>>420404046
Because both women are hot and the art style is amazing. The Last of Us 2 on the other hand
>>
>>420407982
It's NOT okay to be white anon.
>>
>>420407909
>the left-wing is wrong, therefor the right-wingers are right
its important to combat all extremists at all times
>>
>>420408017
I suppose Chloe is hot in a trashy kind of way. Max is just a qt.
Id prefer that to big nose and Ellie after taking a few whacks of the ugly stick.
>>
>>420408171
Is "men are not women" an extremist position now?
>>
>>420407982
Diversity is code word for less-White.
>>
>>420408293
yes. everything to the right of bernie sanders is literally hitler
>>
>>420407982
"It's ok to be white" implies an attack on white people that doesn't actually exist. It's similar to "white pride" and "white genocide" and all the other neo-Nazi victim complex bullshit. It's just phrased in an intentionally innocuous way.
>>
>>420408276
I mean it makes no sense how, even by their twisted leftist "logic", that sign is "racist."
Like there is no connecting A to B on that one, even by the wildest stretch of the imagination.
Im not white btw
>>
>>420407640
>obsessed
LOL no.
I played and enjoyed TLOU1, but I don´t even own a PS4 and have no intention of buying one or the new game. I remember seeing barely more gameplay (which seemed scripted as fuck) than narrative in the presentation and I think fans of the previous game have other aspects of the story they´d be a lot more interested in other than Ellie_s lesbian kiss with some hooknosed girl.

If you´re seriously believing they weren´t trying to make some kind of statement/drum up publicity with this shit, you´re just stupid.
>>
/pol/, please, this is still a video games board
>>
>>420407982

"It's ok to be brown" implies an attack on brown people that doesn't actually exist. It's similar to "brown pride" and "brown genocide" and all the other brown victim complex bullshit. It's just phrased in an intentionally innocuous way.
>>
>>420408293
> we only want to kill all jews and gays
> we are totally not facists guys
>>
>>420408450
It makes perfect sense to them because they don't think it's possible to be racist to a white person.
>>
>>420408276

>White Genocide

>Be British colonists
>Take over USA
>Kill majority of native americans.
>>
>there are people ITT that don't want to get pegged by Chloe
>>
>>420404046
Last of Us cunts aren't hot or cute in any way. If you are going to have dykes in your game, at least do us the favor of making them look good.
>>
>>420408449
>>420408449
The picture itself proves you wrong though, if they are calling the sign "racist" there very clearly is an attack on whites. Would a sign "Its okay to be black?" be called racist?
At a certain point it becomes clear the agenda is "force whites to submit and be psychologically denigrated"
I feel like Im really bad at picking up social cues but this is getting really obvious.
>>
>>420405606
Go back to neogaf faggot
>>
>>420408450
Ask yourself why some people thought it necessary to respond "all lives matter" or "white lives matter" to the assertion that black lives matter, and you'll be one step closer to understanding. These statements are part of a conversation, they weren't made in a vacuum. Race has a long and complicated history that is impossible to avoid when talking about it.
>>
It is okay to be any skin color, anybody that thinks otherwise is an ignorant idiot or has a hidden agenda. Why the hate over a characteristic that people cannot change?
>>
>>420407909
Is this common in American public schools?
>>
>>420404046
The kiss wasn’t retarded because it was two women, it was retarded because A) they seemed flirty at best and that kiss was “passionate” and B) you put ANY two characters (especially CGI) up there and have them kiss that slow and be that loud about it for 20 seconds and it’s going to be fuckin awkward.
>>
>>420408645
This attitude guarantees that debate/discussion will be removed from the table and all thats left is violence. I wouldnt bet on the side thats anti-gun in that fight.
>>
>>420405626
>thinking pandering to a minority over a majority is smart
>>
>>420404046
Because the game even though it's about hipsters doesn't pander to SJW.
>>
>>420408949
The sign is literally not racist though. Someone calling it racist reveals the actual racism that lies in their heart.
>>
>>420409107
oh sorry, i update it
> we only want to kill jews, gays and anyone who opposes our totalitarian rule
> we are totally not fascists, guys
>>
>>420408928
>I feel like Im really bad at picking up social cues
You're correct. Get diagnosed.
>>
>>420404046
Because LiS, like ME, like most games that offer gay content, gives you a choice to participate or not.
TLoU forces it upon you.
>>
>>420404046
it was your choice
>>
>>420404046
at least they weren't saying that they smelled like rotting garbage during that kiss.
>>
>>420409205
Is "black lives matter" racist? I've seen plenty of people claim it is.

Again, statements aren't made in a vacuum.
>>
Because one is ghostbusters diversity and the other is starwars diversity.
One is a gimmick that sucks, the other one is woven into the environment to the point of being natural.
>>
>>420408659
>>420408731
Whew, its hard for me to fathom how you allowed this cancer to reach the stage it has. If immigrant groups started flipping the bird to my countries majority they would be beaten to death so savagely by "not-government" goons Im sure it would be the only thing on your news for weeks.
Maybe Im just a third worlder but it seems like the only logical thing left is to actually kill them. they really arent hiding at all their desire to kill you.
>>
>>420409542
Funny, the exact same people who bitched about Ghostbusters bitch about Star Wars too
>>
>>420409635
white people are cucked beyond saving

90 percent of them are going to have die

sad
>>
>>420405446
Doesn't this mean straight guys have shit taste?
>>
File: Perfection.jpg (69 KB, 702x570)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Because it doesn't contain a hideous kike.
>>
File: Daniel Lambert 2.jpg (566 KB, 922x1133)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
Just imagine TLOU
>You play "El" (Ellie after her sex-change operation performed by her adopted, black, handicapped, genius daughter Joelquisha)
>the game opens with your performing the realistic operation, crafting a artificial penis out of an old pipe and some bear-skin
>he/she has bulked up to 600lbs of pure manwoman (to promote her idea of "healthy at every size)
>you have to craft blood-pressure meds to survive and eat every 20 minutes to keep your blood-sugar at bay
>you can´t run, just walk a little faster (drains your health if you´re doing it for longer than 2 seconds)
>you have to rest every 2 minutes to build up your "stamina"
>you have to maintain Joelquisha's wheelchair with scrap
>your mission is to create and spread your feminist publication to all major settlements
>>
>>420409635
>Hard for me to fathom how you allowed this cancer to reach the stage it has
Why, where are you from? I'm not a burger if that's what your thinking.
>>
>>420409790
no, it means gayness is subconsciously revolting at a dna level
>>
>>420404046
You can play LIS gay, straight or completely without romance
>>
>>420404140
game is not for kids
>>
File: 1528088180790.jpg (42 KB, 400x400)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>420408946
>all my long time friends are turning hard left
>the guy who used to be my best friend flipped out on me for showing him some Danger Five stuff since I was apparently trivializing the holocaust
>also for saying "nigga" once when he says it every ten seconds
>but it's okay since he's mixed black/white
>would not stop using the worlds ignorant white fuck
>this was never a problem before
Can't a guy just live anymore? Things used to be so nice before this phase began.
>>
File: 1468532084924.gif (1.03 MB, 268x274)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>420406896
>4chan has always been a centrist-righht wing libertarian site
Since fucking when lmao
The election? Gamergate?
>>
File: Rain Feels.gif (3.43 MB, 540x304)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB GIF
>>420404140
yeah but so what? what do u get that your daughter is kissing another girl? Whats the issue here? i never understood the arguement? What that instead of ur daughter being plowed by a dick shes being licked by a woman? So what? literally, what is the issue? Either way your daughter is being fucvked.

Oh you wanted kids? They can adopt or fuse their dna and make a kid. So many options now. Whats the deal?
>>
>>420409787
Sure seems that way. But this is planet Earth, you fight to live and fight for whats yours or you perish. If whites in Western nations forgot that... sucks to be them, nature has no mercy.
We may be poor here but we understand that universal truth
>>
Because the left knows men like watching hot lesbians kissing each other so instead they make ugly dykes kiss each other. Basically everything men like is bad.
>>
>>420404046
main character is a hyper butch dyke passing for john cena's daughter

arms like legs
if she's not injecting roids during the game then we know that the writers don't know how to write stronk wymin
>>
>>420404046
because they don't look like shit
>>
>>420407631
4chan is for adults...come back when your balls finally drop if you don't kys before then.

Seriously/v/ has been going to shit ever since the neogaf meltdown. I feel like alot of those faggots came here and never left.
>>
>>420408948

No, I did not say that. However, wouldn't you say the post I was originally referring to be biased? USA gets taken over by British revolutionaries, and then the native american population declines.

But now that immigrants are entering other countries and they take slowly grow and change the majority, it's white genocide?

I personally disagree with immigrants being in other countries and being the majority, I believe Germany and all the other countries European countries should always be the majority, America being the exception.
>>
>>420408731
For what? So they can die with it? ONLY Western civilization even allows their type of thinking. Everywhere else you just get killed for being a spineless faggot.
>>
>>420409767
there is a crowd that will bitch about anything with diversity, I'm talking about the rest
>>
>>420409635
>its hard for me to fathom how you allowed this cancer to reach the stage it has

That's the only reason I hate burgers, not because imperialism or any other retarded bullshit. But because their are starting to infect my third world shit hole with their retarded SJW and feminist propaganda.
>>
>>420410118
If by "centrist-right libertarian" you mean "white nationalist," which, granted, it often does mean
>>
>>420410120
Homosexuality is mental disease. If we allow people like you in charge, pretty soon we'll decriminalise paedophilia
>>
>>420404046
Because the kiss in LiS lasted less than a second before Chloe pulled back. It was just a peck. The kiss in TLOU2 is a drawn-out face-eating session.
>>
>>420410274
The rest includes me and I don't give a shit about what triggers you.
>>
>>420410248
no, 4chan went to shit with gamergate, when you fascists came to this board and brought your ilk with you, the NEOGAF meltdown certainly didnt help either though
>>
Just lock this thread already mods.
>>
>>420410608
>anti-progressivism is fascist
This is exactly people move to the right.
>>
>>420410116
Kikes are moving into their endgame, its only going to get worse.
>>
>>420410887
He didn't say anti-progressivism, Anon.
>>
File: 10gxkt5.jpg (69 KB, 600x722)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>This whole thread
Identity Politics and /pol/ were mistakes
>>
>>420410120
I want all you peons to remember this "whats the big deal?" attitude when pedophilia is being normalized.

and if you dont think thats coming youre fucking braindead
>>
>>420410120
Take a look at the gay community and tell me you want more people to be part of that
>>
>>420411179
Okay, sweetie, take your pills
>>
>>420411046
Most of 4chan is anti-progressivism, not fascist. Even half of /pol/ is libertarian.
>>
>>420404046
cuz you have a choice, and i went the straight playthrough, dont like Chloe
>>
>>420411248
Honestly, take a look at the /v/ community and tell me you want people to part of this sorry bunch of miserable fucks
>>
>>420404046
Cause of your emotions and feelings being so strong they have over ridden any sense of fact and reality.

Essentially you some sort of wack as lame fuck who wants to get triggered by whatever the fuck so you become a person whose emotions rule them more so than any sort of objectivity. Ya fucking loser ass faggots and your ilk are seriously starting to reach tumblr levels of being such easily triggered snowflakes i swear whining about shit like a bunch of weak ass hysterical puss bags.
>>
>>420405590
>look like they smell
the girl literally said she smelled like shit
>>
>>420411506
Honestly best post
>>
>>420411401
Yes, half of /pol/ is crypto-fascist, and the other half is openly fascist
>>
>>420411401
that is honestly no longer true, since the_donalds streamed into the board it is a hot bed for actual fascist scum. The kind of people who are SJW's under another name who will ban anything they oppose without a second thought if they get their way
>>
>>420404621
Next time you consider writing and posting something like this, don't
>>
File: 1527634724837.jpg (139 KB, 750x741)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>420404046
nobody thought this kiss is innocent except for those who are the same like you making this kind of posts.
>>420404101
fpbp
>>
>>420411506
based
>>
>>420410254
immigration is genocide

resource gathering is a zero sum game
>>
>>420411506
I don't, that's why I also don't like ebim 4chan and rebbit memes in games
>>
>>420411618
>libertarians are fascists
that delusion
>>420411704
t.horseshoe theory enthusiast
>>
>>420406896
>BUT MUH 4CHINZ HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS
i recognize that formatting anon. fuck off back to
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>420411958
>libertarians are fascists
No, no, no, """"""""libertarians"""""""" are in denial
>>
>>420405446
>Being afraid of a bug
The state of /pol/ boomers
>>
File: 3687112.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1364)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>420411764
>>
>>420411839
Shit tier humans have no business in 1st world countries anyway

they can improve their own nations, or not. not our fucking problem
>>
>>420404101
Yes it is faggot
>>
>>420410254
>they take slowly grow and change the majority,
>slowly
No
>America being the exception.
The founding fathers would disagree
>>
File: file.png (526 KB, 946x693)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>420411958
>no, see, we're not ACTUAL nazis
wew lad
>>
because you are a threatened white male who wants to tone police minorities because you feel like your shitty outdated sexist racist hierarchies are under attack
>>
>>420412053
Yeah we get it. Everyone not on the left is alt right nazi. The "alternative" right is actually supported by everyone that isn't on the left
>>
>>420404046
Because in LiS it's a cute, spontaneous kiss with context and build up, where as in TLoU it's loud, smacking sound filled kiss that was clearly some bait and switch moment to show Ellie was a lesbian and it felt really out of place in the demonstration, going from some kiss with no context with a character we don't know to violent and gory action and then back to the kiss, it felt forced.
>>
>>420412053
>>420412267
What you're currently doing is reinforcing the idea that leftists think anybody to the right of them is a fascist. Congratulations.
>>
>>420411704
>the_donalds
You would probably like them since they ban anything racist.
>>
>>420412398
>>420412598
No, it's just that /pol/ isn't representative of the mainstream right.
>>
File: file.png (204 KB, 475x338)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>420407356
>these people told me to fuck off, that tells me that they're all one person and that they control all of 4chan politics :(((((
holy shit lad
>>
File: Spoiler Image (95 KB, 750x750)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>420412085
she did best girl too
>>
>>420412634
lol
>>
File: 1510139286587.png (662 KB, 944x4013)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>420412634
Nah because they are full of boomers infesting 4chan
>>
>>420412598
they're fascism apologizers. tell me again how there was never an actual holocaust, please?
>>
>>420405060
No Kate, no buy
>>
>>420412696
"Dude weed lmao" libertarians aren't either part of the mainstream right yet they're not fascist. Now you're just trying to save face
>>
>>420410120
I want to kill people who think as you do. Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed for a reason. Your kind sickens me.
>>
>>420405951
I thought that was filtered.
>>
>>420413052
>favors corporatism
>hates big government
>"""""centrist"""""
(You)
>>
>>420408623
We play games too, you piece of shit Cultural Marxist.
>>
File: 1415543421550.jpg (86 KB, 400x400)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>420404046
Even if the subject matter of Life is Strange is distasteful for the kind of people in these boards [seriously, who the hell here would want a game about being a high school girl with high school girl problems?], I feel like it was an honest game, and that kiss, like Anon said, is couched by time, place, and context. It's a scene that's given the respect it deserves, to so speak, and the act of the kiss itself happening feels secondary to the bonding it create between the characters.

Meanwhile, for The Last of Us 2, the whole time the kiss is going on all I can think about is picturing the writers going "oh yes. We're showing a long, drawn-out lesbian kiss on E3, with a character that's not designed with conventional beauty in mind, and is also smelling of rotting garbage. DOES THAT OFFEND YOU?"
>>
File: 1463846635266.png (192 KB, 501x445)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>420413003
>"I'll just ignore everything and strawman my opponents because I'm a braindead leftist"
>>
>>420413221
cant wait to kill them
>>
>>420413052
>"Dude weed lmao" libertarians
Yeah, /pol/ strikes me more as the "if we just ship all the blacks back to Africa then we can have our capitalist utopia and I get to say nigger as much as I want" libertarians
>>
>>420412916
Doesn't change the fact of what I said.
>>
>>420413192
I'm just saying this is the place to discuss video games, not to dump your propaganda
>>
>>420411179
>>420410482
0.05 BlumpfCoins have been Trumped into your PoLAccount
Remember! The REAL enemy is "PROGRESSIVES"! We need MORE GUN!
MORE SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!
FUCK anyone who isn't a straight white male!!!

#NOTmyvidya
#Trumpf
#KILLALLNONWHITEVIRGININCELSLIKEME
>>
File: 1518815562811.gif (465 KB, 790x837)
465 KB
465 KB GIF
>>420407096
>Oh my god an Senegalese, Gambian, Congolese and Liberian
>ahhh, four white European males that's much better

MS Paint comic faggots are the worst.
>>
>>420413540
>Abraham Lincoln is a fascist according to you
Lol
>>
File: shadilay.png (401 KB, 635x687)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>420406896
*Snap*
>>
>>420413926
Trump is tyrannical yet you don't mind the government owning all the guns. Besides I thought Trump was waving an LGBT flag.
>>
>>420413926
There's only one type of person who genuinely acts like this and it's not the ones you're trying to mock
>>
>>420404046
I'm gonna explain this again, this time I'll use caps for emphasis and meme arrows since you don't seem to be able to grasp this when communicated normally:

>two CUTE girls kissing
GOOD
>one CUTE girl and one UGLY girl kissing
BAD
>two UGLY girls kissing
BAD

You may want to print this or make a sticky note for quick reference whenever you feel you start getting confused again.
>>
US GAMERS ARE SICK AND TIRED OF CULTURAL MARXIST SJW BRAINWASHING THAT THE CORPORATIONS ARE FORCING DOWN OUR THROATS.

THE REALITY IS THAT GAMERS HAVE NOW BECOME THE MOST OPPRESSED GROUP IN OUR SOCIETY.

WELL I SAY NO MORE OF THAT WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR HOBBY FROM THE DEGENERATES.

GAMERS RISE THE FUCK UP! Bottom Text
>>
File: 146889532452.jpg (29 KB, 480x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>420404101
Well, you may avoid from the kiss but at the end of the game, main character professes/considers if she is having feelings for her best friend indepenant of your choices. Previous diary entries and also nightmare scenes (where she admitted that seeing Chloe kissing other people left physical pain in her heart) hit that point. Plus, after that devs also confirmed that it was the ultimate pairing.

So kiss may not be canon but you meet with the love conclusion whatever you do as devs wanted in this way
>>
>>420404046
Max and Chloe aren't ugly. No one wants to watch the most jewish person in the world and some pigface bulldyke kiss.
>>
Because Max and Chloe don't make you want to immediately throw up and their kiss is founded on feelings, not some primal physical urge.
>>
>>420404046
That kiss wasn't fine either.

It would have been okay if Max had kissed best girl instead though.
>>
>>420404046
Because teenage lesbian romance fits more in a game set in a high school than one in a post-apocalypse.
>>
>>420404140
>using a Metal Gear reaction image to shit on the gays
Oh no, you're retarded.
>>
File: mexican standoff.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>420410012
>try to play LiS gay
>girl says she wants to kiss blue haired chick again and didn't regret for a second for kissing her and questions if her feelings are love

>try to play LiS straight
>girl says she regretted that she didn't kiss blue haired chick- can give a half-assed kiss beta phag guy if you chose that yet immeditately cuts him off,leaves him to die in diner,doesnt even say she loves him and then seconds after and questions her love for the blue chick again

>try to play LiS neutral
>girl says she regretted that she didn't kiss blue haired chick again and questions her love for the blue chick at the end

i see no difference in here anon
>>
>>420405626
>If we pander to mentally ill people we will sell 5000 more copies!
>But won't we lose half a million sales from normal, well-adjusted people?
>Who cares?! We have to show that #We'rewithher !
>>
Life is Strange wasn't in the height of radical feminism, sjw agendas.
You didn't have to guess every companies decision to cater to fans.

Also Ellie was confirmed at least bisexual in the Dlc to The Last Of Us.

Every female, gay/something character has gotten such a disgusting taint in todays social climate. It's annoying
>>
>>420415169
I like how /v/ keeps going in this cirlce of outrage
>They don't even mean it! They're just in it for the money! How can people keep falling for this!
>Yeah! And it doesn't even make them any money! They're just doing it to virtue signal!
>Yeah! And they don't even mean it! They're just doing it for the money!
etc.
>>
>>420404046
Because they played those gross exaggerated kissing sounds like you were masturbating with a cantaloupe.
>>
>>420406896
No. 4chan was liberal when it was the conservatives, the Republicans and the Tea Party being retarded and trying to censor our games.

Now 4chan has become conservative while the liberals, the democrats and SJWs are being retarded and trying to censor our games while shoving their bullshit agenda and retarded beliefs down our throats.
>>
>>420415273
Why are you checking gay people's taints anon, pretty weird
>>
>>420415130
maybe the message is that you cant control if you're gay or not, and it tries to illustrate this by taking that choice away from the player

ever think of that?
>>
>>420404187
yep, this is where the problem lies
thread/closed
>>
>>420414914
Victoria should have been an optional endgame.
>>
>>420410120
Some people would like to have grand kids some day and know that everything they worked towards for their family's future isn't just going to come to an end. If you think homosexual couples are going to have and raise children you're living in a delusion.

Birth rates are low enough in the West, much more and there won't be a West left. Thousands of years of incredible human progress and creation down the drain when our countries become third world war zones fighting over bullshit like religion and dictators.

Sweden, Britain, Germany are already lost.
>>
>>420415593
yeah, that's what I was getting at.
>>
>>420415532
>not hating gays is an agenda
>>
>>420415273
>>420404046

Just a slight reminder, this game's (LiS) devs are worshipping Neil Druckmann. And they are SJWs.
>>
>>420415532
>aka centrist

learn to read
>>
>>420404046
the jews
>>
>>420404046
It works just like it does in real life

Gay people being defined by their faggotry are the most annoying cunts in the world

Men who are defined by what they do and just happen to be gay are usually very fun to hang around with
>>
>>420415667
Wow such enlightened political commentary. *clap* *clap* *clap*
>>
>>420415076
The bad guy of mgs3 is a literal anal rapist
>>
>>420415532
Which used to be 4chan's bullshit agenda and retarded beliefs by your own admission
>>
>>420415667
b-but i just wanna play video games anon :(
>>
>>420415815
>telling people what to think and enforcing it with legal, social and financial consequences isn't an agenda
>>
>>420415667
>haha, gays only make up 5% of the population, you don't deserve representation!

>the gays are taking over! birth rates are falling! stop brainwashing! genocide!
Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>420416105
You have shit reading comprehension.
>>
>>420416142
Same /v/ro, I never want to have anything to do with politics.

I want /pol/ and neogaf to LEAVE
>>
>>420415854
oh good to know
I mean everyone called it sjw influenced but the point still stands people didn't care so much back then as they do now
>>
>>420404101
And that is all.
>>
>>420415667
Too real for /v/ babbies to handle
>>
>>420416105
>Which used to be 4chan's bullshit agenda

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.
>>
>>420411506
Ouch
>>
>>420416142
this
>>
>>420416474
Stale old pasta is stale and old.

Also, not funny.
>>
>>420416474
Unironically agreed
>>
>>420416293
What legal, social and financial consequences does this video game inflict on you
>>
>>420410076
Neither is Call of Duty.
>>
>>420404782
Max is by far the cutest western vidya girl.
>>
>>420404046
everyone complained about it when it happened cunt, that kiss is the only reason why LiS is considered a series for faggots and sluts
>>
>>420416474
*snap*
>>
>>420416293
"Social consequences" aka "people will think you're a dick for acting like a dick"
>>
>>420404876
you should go back >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>420416142
I know that feel
>>
>>420416474
Look at this fucking /pol/io victim trying to false flag and laugh.
>>
>>420405060
Is Max gonna be in there? I skipped that one about the dyke.
>>
>>420405590
I don't care about the kiss but yeah, it was really gross, it was like two homeless girls licking each other. It was just nasty.
>>
>>420416596
Quit being intellectually autistic. There is a clear push to accept homosexuals and homosexuality that isn't genuinely organic, and this is one mere facet of it.
>>
>>420404046
First off, they didn't try to sell the game on it.

Second, nobody played that game.
>>
>>420416724
Or you know people will use the threat of doxxing and workplace termination to get you to shut the fuck up
>>
>>420417087
What, you mean like gamergate? Haven't really seen that from the other side.
>>
>>420416474
>At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians.
it was just ironic!
>>
>>420417169
now youre just being a little faggot for (yous)
>>
>>420417169
>Haven't really seen that from the other side
Lol
>>
>>420404046
Execution.
>>
>>420417362
>>420417394
So anyway you think that harassment is a serious issue that needs to be addressed?
>>
Because I didn't play this shitty game lel. If expectations for last of us 2 are the same as listed, Sony has fallen mightily hard
>>
File: 1468671120215.png (714 KB, 900x900)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
>>420404782
>>
>>420404046
I personally never felt like LiS was ever pushing a political agenda. Maybe it was and I am just ignorant, but I know Cuckman is an sjw and his shit feels like propaganda.
>>
>>420404046
maybe it's because this had more thought into it and romance.
while the other was made for shock value.
>>
Hashtag NeuteredDog
>>
>>420416635
I agree. Max is the cutest main character in history of videogames.
>>
>>420404997
Kate is my wife
>>
>>420422803
Max is mine :)
>>
My only problem is no Joel. I don’t mind the lesbo action, I just want Joel. Playing as Joel was why TLOU was good. He’s a big, brutal old Texan who has an enormous capacity for violence. He’s wide, tall, and most of his moves are just him using old man strength to overwhelm his opponents really quickly and dispatch them with the utmost brutality. He was fun to play because of this. Ellie is like 5’4 and no matter how many knives they give her, she’ll never be as fun to play as Joel. Joel wasn’t some incredible fighter, he was just a big, angry motherfucker who brutalized his opponents.
>>
>>420415457
Virtue signaling is NOT profitable, it's done in movies because them Jews can take the loss in exchange for furthering their agenda/youth corruption

When you want a product to be financially successful, you don't virtue signal

It always fails
>>
File: 1528846152129.jpg (296 KB, 1417x999)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>420404046
Because only fags from /lgbt/ and /u/ care about this game
>>
>>420404046
The pacing was better.
>>
Bump!
>>
>>420415667

Post yfw you couldn't give two shits about "muh precious heritage/culture" cause you'll be dead by the time any major changes happen
>>
>>420404621
I unironically like this analogy
>>
>>420427934
I'm so sorry, Anon




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.