[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: report_le_toxi2c_0_0.png (53 KB, 560x217)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>buy game
>Say word
>Money stolen
>>
Thanks polygon
>>
You agreed to the terms of service goyim
>>
>can't fit in to culture
>get curb stomped
cull the weak
>>
File: 1527525170529.png (31 KB, 448x448)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>post thread
>post thread
>post thread
>>
>>420409259
Stop making this thread loser
>>
And that's a good thing
>>
>>420409259
>Call them nigger over voip
>Ubi can't do anything about it because they can't monitor voip
>Report them for toxicity to fuck with their algorithms
I do it often
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
The weak should fear the strong.
>>
File: 092610.png (37 KB, 1798x243)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
lol
>>
>>420409259
>playing online games with other real people

fucking hell i play vidya to avoid the faggots in real life.
>>
>agree to terms of service
>break rules
>"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WHYD THEY BAN ME"
t.brainlet
>>
>>420409259
>purchase online license to use application
>be retarded
>company legally revokes license
>wtf guys thats stealing
>>
File: pay_for_game.png (929 KB, 3752x2312)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
>>420409745
>>
>>420409469
you must learn to be multicultural
>>
>>420409259

>be me
>get team killed like six times consecutively
>so fucking mad because team killers never get punished
>message one of them “YOU ARE A NIGGER”
>one week ban
>>
>>420410193
>go outside
>say slur
>get beaten/killed

>play game
>say slur
>get banned

whats the difference? want a safespace?
>>
>>420409469
This is a funny thought considering this 'culture' is a relatively new thing
>>
>>420410305

>words hurt feefees so you deserve what you get you NAZI

How fat are you
>>
>>420409259
>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>420410305
>go outside
>say slur
>get slurred back
>>
>>420409745
its a finncuck LEL
>>
>>420410513
>it's new to kill people for saying offensive shit
see >>420410305
>>
File: 1456535601800s.jpg (6 KB, 178x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>420409259
>buy license to use a video recreation service
>sign terms of service
>break your agreement
>get denied access to service as per your contract
Woooooooow
>>
File: vrgrgr.jpg (10 KB, 185x243)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>Buy car
>break speed limit
>MONEY. STOLEN.
>>
>>420409259
>buy game
Aren't you renting it?
>>
>>420410704
How disconnected from reality are you that you equate getting banned in a video game to murder?
>>
Why do millennials and gen z kids think they should be free from responsibility?
>>
>>420410519
>Spacing if a website we hate
>>
>>420410937
why do numales think it's acceptable to steal money for legal speech when it hurts their feelings? are they women?
>>
>>420410921
You get culled, it's not the same thing, but its a means of shutting you up. Just like in real life you either get ignored, attacked back or silenced.
>>
>>420411056
Legal does not mean free from repercussions and protected against terms of service agreements.
Society does what the law cannot.
>>
Daily reminder that your parents raised you improperly yet you still think you have the mental capacity to make sound judgements.
>>
>>420411074
You still get to exist you fucking moron, and I don't see a lot of 'ignoring' happening in these games
>>
>>420410937
Boomers are the ones like that
>>
@420409259
MOM LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN XD
>>
>>420411176
>pay for game
>say word
>money stolen

this already is illegal, just people havent bothered with any suits
>>
>this is what encourages people to murder each other these days
What went wrong?
>>
File: 4chann.png (70 KB, 1024x638)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>420409259
>buy pass
>post pony
>money stolen
>>
>>420410693
Look at the thread fag. He was just randomly dumping onionjacks and mutt memes to piss off some american.
>>
>>420411321
>pay for beer
>say word
>money stolen and gotten a bruise
>>
>>420411176
TOS is not legally binding.
>>
>>420411056
Hate speech is protected under freedom of speech this have been proven time and time again. The issue here isn't that you're spouting politics no one agrees with. its that you're using a privately owned platform to do it. If you go down to the local grocery store and start yelling nigger at the top of your lungs, you can bet you'll get the boot and they'll be well within their rights to do it.
>>
>>420410305
Well, ideally, you don't get killed for saying things.
>>
>>420411514
See how that holds up in court.
>>
>>420409651
>kill player 10 times in one match and only that player
>get reported for bullying
>>
>>420411514
It is unless it contradicts the law.
>>
>>420411508
what?

>>420411531
>public matchmaking
>in public game chat
>in a publicly accessible game service
>"BUT ITS PRIVATE GOYIM YOU DONT HAVE FREEZE PEACH HERE"

dumb, dumb kike
>>
>Kill SJW in video game
Nobody cares
>Kill SJW in real life
Nobody cares

Rise up.
>>
>>420411583
It's been thrown out time and time again.
>>
>>420411676
>lets make people fear white people even more!
>>
>>420410050
This.
If you agree to a legal contract and then violate it, the other party is legally allowed to terminate it.
I find a lot of the nerds using this argument are free market provides fags. As soon as something negatively affects them they whine.
But these are the idiots who think taxation is theft, so I'm not surprised they'd frame a TOS violation as "stealing".Bunch of fucking victims.

It's dumb as shit but you agreed to it. Just use VOIP. Or are you toonervous
>>
>>420411672
Too underage to go to a bar?

You don't get your money or your beer if they decide to throw you out.
>>
Game needs a kick option on TK like in Halo.
>Do you want to kick them?
>Yes
>No
Although it'll just end up with faggots throwing themselves in front of you to make you shoot them.
>>
Read the TOS before you click I agree :^)
>>
File: charlie.png (86 KB, 264x240)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>420411379
yeah right. an anon just got publically banned today for shitting on Kingdom Hearts
>>
File: 1383876469826.jpg (21 KB, 438x420)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>420411672
So why don't you get involved with your local politics instead of jumping into a place where people are just trying to have fun then start forcing your politics on them?
>>
File: 1358185157887.jpg (105 KB, 900x900)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>420409259
>Pay for movie ticket
>Movie starts
>Begin screaming nigger at the top of my voice
>Employees tell me to leave
What the hell is this bullshit?
>>
>>420411621
Or nobody ever clicked it. Or somebody 12 years old clicked it. It's not legally binding.

The only way it works is most people don't give enough of a shit to take it to court-- because going to court costs money... lots of money.
>>
File: 421421412.png (117 KB, 249x249)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>420409259
>Buy game
>Someone say word
>report them
>come to /v/ to watch didndunuffin fags
It's always wonderful.
>>
>>420411878
>He cute
>>
>>420411751
so you think that you can go in a bar, buy a beer, and then the keep immediately throws you out and pours the beer back in the cask, without refund? because thats exactly what happens when you get banned for """hate speech""" in online games. but it's not even IRL.
>>
File: 1524159762987.png (293 KB, 384x465)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>420409259
>Act like a faggot and go against the rules
>Get punished for acting like a faggot and breaking the rules
>"What the fuck? CONSEQUENCES FOR MY ACTIONS? NOOOOO!"
Fuck off
>>
>>420411871
/pol/ slacktivists don't go outside
>>
>>420411886
In those cases you were illegally using the damn thing in the first place and are even less protected.

The way it works, is that these systems have been devised by people with more understanding of the law than some posts on /v/ and baseless extrapolation.
>>
File: v in the white house.png (857 KB, 996x760)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
>>420411871
>>420412002
>>
>>420409259
>buy game

Think I found your problem.
>>
>>420409745
the definition of seething
>>
>>420412081
>presidential election
>local politics
>>
>>420411672
Private ownership you absolute dumb fuck
>>
>>420409259
>bigotry is tolerable.
yeah but nah
>>
>play game
>be honest
>get banned
>>
>>420411945
Yes I have seen it many times.

>someone buys a drink
>says something offensive
>gets asked to leave

It's a very quick process. No they don't put it back in, they put it down the fucking sink. If you're lucky they might say "finish and get out" but they are well within their right to not let you finish.
>>
>>420412156
>implying this issue will be solved by local politics

>>420412175
https://www.inquisitr.com/opinion/4307907/supreme-court-makes-social-media-is-a-constitutional-right-new-twitter-and-facebook-precedent/

>While previously it would seem that Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snap Chat were the private property of their owners, now they have been declared “the modern public square” by the Supreme Court. A public square is by nature not private property. Thus, legally speaking, perhaps neither Facebook nor Twitter has the right to ban Americans from their services, though that may be up for the courts to decide as this new body of law is interpreted.
>>
>>420409259
>buy stolen
>money word
>say game
>>
call your boss a nigger and tell him to kill himself. Let's see what that will do for you.

Oh wait sorry I forgot I am talking to underage little bitches.
>>
>>420412321
>implying this issue will be solved by FEDERAL politics
What the fuck does Trump do, or will EVER do, about speech in games? He's a fucking businessman, he will always support TOS
>>
>>420411273
>You still get to exist you fucking moron
For now, we're working on fixing that
>>
File: 1500916129153.jpg (91 KB, 638x732)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>420412305
>Yes I have seen it many times.
lmao

>>420412360
>other players in an online game are your boss
kill yourself nigger

>>420412435
>he will always support TOS
lol
>>
>>420411056
See
>>420410050
>>
>want government regulated crackdown on terms of service

>vote for conservatives
>>
File: who has the guns.jpg (57 KB, 1024x499)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>420412486
are you going to take up arms against drumpf and bigotry, comrade?

>>420412507
>it's legal to steal money
lmao
>>
>>420412503
>lmao

It's called "being old enough to drink" one day you'll get there. People get thrown out of bars, clubs, pubs, etc. All the damn time, with no refund.
>>
>>420409259
We live in a society
>>
File: 1527032904778.jpg (131 KB, 1522x947)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>420409259
>paying for games
>>
>>420412503
>literally no arguments
>absolutely SEETHING
why don't you close 4chan already? Mommy will get angry knowing you are not doing your summer homework
>>
>>420412321
Well it's a good thing we're talking about a video game that you have to pay for instead of a free service. And we all know that law exists solely to prevent the President from getting banned from Twitter.
>>
>>420412720
Don't you play multiplayers?
>>
>>420412671
owning a video game is not comparable to being a club or any real life scenario. people are thrown out of places in real life in case of PHYSICAL ALTERCATION or damage to property- no such thing is possible online, faggot.

>>420412737
why dont you pop the cyanide pill already cuck? your life is worthless, you're a pathetic puddle of estrogen, soi and nothingness. no woman will love you, no man will love you. NOBODY loves people like you.

>>420412794
it's even more egregious that money is stolen for legal speech. thanks for bolstering my argument bud
>>
>>420412930
>THIS mad
>>
File: Rule 2.gif (22 KB, 400x300)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>420412670
>lmao
>>
>>420409259
Yeah and what are you going to do about it? You can call me a nigger here but let the word slip in a game and I'll laugh at you as you get banned.
>>
>>420412930
>people are thrown out of places in real life in case of PHYSICAL ALTERCATION or damage to property

Or cuz the owner doesn't want you there.
>>
I, too, like to pay $60 just so I can scream "NIGGER FAGGOT SHITCOCK" into the mic.
>>
The weak are getting culled, and they're screaming as they go down the drain.
>>
>>420412971
>>420412975
>state of the left
wonder why they lose

>>420413002
so you think the judge will agree with the owner throwing you out after you pay for a bottle of beer simply because "he doesnt want you there" with no refund?
>>
>>420410798
is clicking a box the same as signing a contract?
can a minor sign a contract?
>>
>>420412930
It's horseshit either way that you're outright banned for language but silencing players is perfectly within the private company's rights
>>
File: ss.jpg (401 KB, 2048x1184)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>420413079
Ain't that the truth!
>>
File: 1355754.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>420412930
>your life is worthless, you're a pathetic puddle of estrogen, soi and nothingness. no woman will love you, no man will love you. NOBODY loves people like you.
why you so mad, friend? we are just having some fun banter over here
>>
>>420409259
>Déjà vu. It's French for "I've seen this thread before."
>>
>>420409610
>He doesn't know about the speech-to-text logging
Anon...
>>
>>420411531
but they wont take to groceries you paid for back
>>
>>420412880
>playing with niggers
>>
>>420413145
Minors don't have rights to begin with. The contract is between the legal guardian and the service provider. If the child breaches contract, the service is rescinded from the guardian.
>>
File: 1527222026444.gif (801 KB, 250x195)
801 KB
801 KB GIF
I love how these threads always get hundreds of replies before 404ing.

Why are redditors so easy to bait? Why do they always come to defend corporate interests at the drop of a hat?
>>
>go to airport
>make joke about having a bomb
>freedom stolen
>>
>>420413228
>>420412081
Why do college republicans cling to the election?
>>
>>420413218
corporations should not be allowed to moderate legal speech. individuals must choose what they do or dont want to hear of their own accord. stealing money over said legal speech has a deleterious effect on the root principle of the Western world: freedom of speech.

>>420413234
I hit a nerve aha :) just do it, no one will miss you

>>420413369
Because it is the greatest BTFOing in human history and you will never live it down
>>
>>420409259
Online games are a service not a product you fucking dumbass. Services can be revoked if you fail to meet the servers requirements. Your money isn't being stolen
>>
File: 1524236443879.jpg (45 KB, 800x508)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>420413341
>us vs them mentality

Grow up
>>
>conservatives trying to get government regulations
LOL
>>
>>420413418
>corporations should not
We're not arguing that, we're arguing whether they can or cannot.
>>
>>420413579
it will be law one day that they cannot
>>
>>420413329
>spoken like a good wagie/social contract s.oycuckincel
disc based games (still possibility of getting banned from your online logs or cloud saves or...) can't be physically stolen unless your property get seized by police/the state
>>
>>420413257
Déjà vu, i have been in this thread before
Higher on the page
And I know it's my time to sage
Calling you, the search of good thread's a mystery
Standing on my feet
It's so hard when I try to to browse /v/
Wooooooah
>>
>>420413637
>goobernment pls save me!!1
cuck
>>
>>420413637
We're not arguing that, stop changing the sibject
>>
>>420413289
Haven't been caught yet, maybe my quips amuse the devs. The best way to do low key racism though is through skyrim reference "Why is it that redguards are only 10 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the crime"
>>
File: 1458668397680.jpg (584 KB, 3840x2160)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>420413774
>help me corporations their free speech is TOXIC
literal cuck

>>420413810
we're not arguing at all. you're defending corporate censorship and theivery, i'm telling it's wrong and will change.
>>
>>420413637
>conservative government adding federal regulations
NEVER EVER
>>
>>420413647
I'm explaining to you what happened. Not defending it you fucking retard. I don't buy games as services and I don't do DLC. But fucking retarded whales have rendered voting with one's wallet a dead concept. Fuck you all for having zero will and ruining the industry.
>>
>>420409259
DONT. SAY. ANYTHING. RACIST.

ITS.NOT.THAT.HARD.
>>
>>420413931
>he wants the governemt to regulate corporations
not only a cuck but a communist too
>>
>>420413931
>help me corporations their free speech is TOXIC
>literal cuck
*literal Cyberpunk 2077 bisexual meme lighting supporting paying g(s)oy
>>
File: 1487770854636.jpg (29 KB, 500x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>420413547
>le both sides are bad/the same
>>
File: 1507740227224.png (570 KB, 1024x625)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>420413942
didn't you watch the Zuckerberg hearings? multiple Republican high-ups saying "I don't think you will get to decide what hate speech is" and "We will need to protect free speech further"

Your time is nearly up soikike

>>420414034
>just respect free speech on your public comms platform
>"WTF THIS IS RED FASCISM WORSE THAN MAO AND STALIN COMBINED!"

im glad you lost senpai :)

>>420414043
mental breakdown
>>
>>420413998
>But fucking retarded whales have rendered voting with one's wallet a dead concept
they voted with the wallet by outnumbering you with their "votes"

t. democracy's eternal flaws
>>
Never thought I'd see the day that conservatives turn communist just to be able to say slurs online.
>>
>>420414178
>help me protect my precious feelings big corporation!
leftists are like insects
>>
File: 61GHIx7-yyL._SX679_.jpg (64 KB, 679x459)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>420413110
Yes?
Is this a trick question or are you actually retarded?
>>
>Vote republican
>Pay taxes
>(your) Money stolen and put into Israel's hands
>>
>>420414060
>implying they aren't
>>
>>420414370
so why dont amazon just take people's money and then not deliver any items because they reserved the right to refuse service to anyone?
>>
>>420414060
>Can't exist in a world unless its black and white with binary good and evil
>>
Online games are like movie tickets. If you go into a theatre and start calling people nigger and faggot, you're going to be removed so you don't cause anyone else to leave. It's a consequence of interacting with real people you autistic sperg.
>>
>>420414370
I agree entirely. Businesses should be able to refuse anyone for any reason. Civil Rights laws are an infringement on this. I shouldn't have to serve niggers or faggots!
>>
>>420414060
>being THIS afraid of centrists
>>
>>420414178
It is just one underage commy who through his delusion thinks he is right wing somehow.
>>
>>420414478
They literally could if they established it in their terms of service before the transaction. It would shoot them in the foot and legitimate consumer outrage would ensue, but they could.
>>
>>420411886
>going to court costs money
but the other side pays for it all.
>>
>>420413637
How fucking delusional do you have to be to believe something like that?
This would require
- America to stop sucking corporate cock
- Liberals to stop trying to ban "problematic language"
- Conservative soccer moms to stop trying to protect children from bad words in vidya
- and telling businesses that they have no control over what goes in the spaces they set up
It'll literally never pass all those, it's like hoping to get a bingo when the boxes on a line are contradictory.
>>
>>420414603
>theatres have mute buttons
>you pay to own a copy of the theatre

>>420414670
they would get taken to court for a breach of sales contract, like all these nugame devs will that have banned people for legal speech
>>
>>420414675
Only when you win, anon. Only when you win. Gotta pony up the dough until then.
>>
>>420413931
>corporate censorship
Justified legally and morally, a company has an ownership right and a business incentive to control its image, and that extends to its patrons

>thievery
I've already made my stance on that, they easily have the means to regulate language and punish language offenders without outright banning them but they refuse to compromise
>>
4chan makes me gravitate towards the left these days desu lads
>>
>>420414675
The other side drags it out into a war of attrition and they can pay their bills just fine while you flounder over years.
>>
>>420409259
>buy game
>Money stolen
FTFY
>>
>can't mute people
>dude teamkilling
>since everyone doesn't vote yes , he doesn't get kick beacuse everyone is autism
fuck siege , shittiest system ever
>>
File: 1477095777039.jpg (18 KB, 400x513)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
democrats are right wing
we are transitioning into post-liberalism
all cultures will be homogenized for profit
the spectacle will reach peak absurdity
expect more indignities and fewer privileges moving forward
>>
>>420414729
valve just did it of their own accord on their storefront, faggot. they can see the writing on the wall.

>>420414790
they wont have those "rights" for much longer
>>
>>420409259
>play l4d2
>call teammate a retard when he tries to kill witch with pistols
>don't get gagged/banned/muted/door kicked in by swat

Play better games.
>>
File: 1504746179794.png (50 KB, 645x729)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>420414594
>le shades of grey
>You can't say Nazi Germany was absolutely evil, maybe the Holocaust killed off some really bad people!
>You can't say the Confederate States were absolutely evil, some of the owners treated their slaves with respect!
>>
>>420409259
>enter restaurant
>buy food
>loudly swear at others
>get kicked out
>>
>>420414901
not even the jews think that every single nazi was evil, because there is no part of reality where every single person is one thing
>>
File: 1276373194823.jpg (27 KB, 300x393)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>420414901
I can't tell if you're just playing devils advocate for (you)s or not.
>>
>>420414868
Go post "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" in a Steam comment and see what happens retard.
>>
>>420409259
>buy game
>game has terms of use and an end-user license agreement
>don't agree to them
>refund game
>>
File: 1522230136944.gif (1.99 MB, 400x174)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>420409259
I got banned for a week few days ago for telling a fuck tard to "kys" the faggot reported me. He kept purposely making us lose because he was bored apparently.
>Inb4 be the bigger man
I usually do and just quit the game
>>
>>420409259
Why don't you take your case to the court or something like that?
>>420414793
You should be ashamed of yourself for being so easy to influence.
>>
File: 1442898874629.gif (1.99 MB, 448x252)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>420409259
>go to friend's house
>try overwatch on his PC
>say "that was hard, gg" after the match ends
>his account gets banned
>>
>>420409259
When did dad gamers become the norm
>>
>>420415090
depends where you post it obviously lil niggy nog

under no circumstances will steam steal your money for saying any words on their games though
>>
>>420415126
>buy game
>read the bible
>>
>>420410305
that's mostly not the case lol
>go outside
>say slur
>someone says slur back

>play game
>say slur
>someone says slur back
>>
>>420414868
>they wont have those "rights" for much longer
We're not arguing that, stop changing the subject
>>
>>420415275
>go outside
>say slur
>someone says slur back
what reality do you live in
>>
File: 1512613794343.jpg (133 KB, 788x524)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>420409259
Keep "saying words" faggot. I can't wait to report your ass and see you losers come here to complain about it
>>
>>420415292
we're not arguing at all, i'm just elucidating you to the reality that speech control will not be a thing any more in the near future

so get your safe spaces ready
>>
File: autistic_frog.png (2.7 MB, 1080x7426)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB PNG
>>420409259
>this hasn't been posted yet
Hi Autistic_Frog
>>
>>420415036
Reinhard Heydrich (the 'Ideal Nazi' as described by party bootlicker cucks)) was also half jewish and hid his other jewish family name from their tombstones while alive

there are documented jews within the NSDAP party top that school textbooks shut up about while indoctrinating students with rhetoric (repeated ad nauseam in hollywood films and Tarantino movies depicting white germans only as psychopaths), VS reality where... le shades of grey exist
>>
>>420415237
millennials grew up into fucking retards
>>
>>420413110
>le leftist librulz xdddd
(You)
>>
>>420415191
You should have reported him for being a bad player in purpose and for abusing the report function.
>>
>>420415036
I do think every single nazi was a evil fuck, and i do believe the germans as a whole should have been systematically hunted down and exterminated
>>
>>420415401
We're not arguing that either, stay with me here
>>
File: 1512344928152.jpg (30 KB, 558x614)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>420415036
>heh, you simpletons still think WW2 was clearly a conflict between good vs evil? Well, there was this ONE Nazi who didn't kill jewish people, heh guess that proves Nazi Germany really wasn't an evil state.
>>
>>420409925
Fucking kekking over here, I can hear the "WOOOOOOOOOOOW" in my head.
>>
>>420415314
...the midwest? lol
>>
>>420415491
>>420415502
what your dumb ass believes isn't reality
>>
>>420415243
If you offend someone in an online game you can get your account banned
If you post an offensive comment you will have your comment deleted and your "posting privileges" revoked
If you annoy other customers the mall cops will come escort you and you will be banned from the store (unless you're black of course, that would be racist)

This has been perfectly legal forever and will likely remain legal until the heat death of the universe
>>
>>420415551
So you're just lost then?
>>
>>420409259
The reason why i dropped gw2 entirely
>>
>>420415551
not even a shillary voter, try again
>>
>>420415538
>flyovers
>reality of any kind
>>
>>420415690
>If you offend someone in an online game you can get your account banned

not on steam. mad?
>>
>>420415631
Reality is the consensus
If the majority believes something is true then it's true, simple as that.
History, winners, all that jazz
>>
>only place Hillary is even mentioned now is /pol/
what went wrong
>>
>>420415690
>If you offend someone in an online game you can get your account banned
while couch multiplayer - R.I.P. - does not pose this problem at all since I grew up saying cunt/nigger out of temporary rage fits with no one "banning" me for it since we had thicker skin than people today
>>
>>420415721
that's... literally what happens when you call someone a slur here, anon
>>
>>420410305
>>420415314

>getting beaten for words is a normal and reasonable expectation
>>
>>
File: 1524846483772.jpg (107 KB, 700x734)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>420415721
>>
>>420415818
What does that have to do with the companies having a legal right to terminate your account as they please if you violated their TOS?

>>420415751
hurr
>>
>>420415931
>>420415861
flyover state = safespace
>>
>>420415459
I did report him
>>
>>420415931
>Being afraid of a bean even after based hbomber blew you the fuck out
>>
>buy game
>forced to agree to a questionably legal user agreement
>say word
>money stolen
>>
>>420416029
keep spouting bullshit while i live in a comfy state, or as you like to call it, a "flyover state"
>>
>>420416214
GOVERNMENT SAVE ME PLS
>>
>obnoxious asshole joins game
>starts spasming commandos and threats to team
>"fuck off"
>account banned for 48 hours
Every company that allows this and every human that abuses it should be gassed
>>
>>420416214
>Buy game
>Don’t like TOS and the way I have to play the game
>refund
>>
this is his now a shittalking thread
https://youtu.be/TrMEtsC66rs
>>
>>420414150
>>420413998

>People do things I don't like with money that is theirs and that is just TERRIBLE!

>>420410937
War dudes come back, think things are different and have boomers. Raise boomers to think world is different. When boomers get control they arrogantly believe they can do things better by force, and make sweeping governmental changes where one effect is personal responsibility is slowly eroded in the name of rewarding dysfunctional people.
>>
File: THE TRUTH ABOUT SOY.png (275 KB, 1740x778)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>420416052
hcuck was wrong on every point tho, typical leftoid
>>
>>420416052
>2018
>still misses the point of the s()y meme

This is why the left continues to lose. Despite the right being clinically retarded, the left is forever out of touch and have no hopes of winning when they're making half hour long videos breaking down s()y chemistry all because of some wojak edits.
>>
File: 1315027915528.jpg (22 KB, 268x384)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
> be a toxic cunt on private servers
> mad when admins of those servers tell you to fuck off
>>
>>420415983
it's ridiculous since they well know that gaming matches cause emotional states --> outbursts of uttered speech

I could create a nickname making it sound as if I'm a girl, pretend to be mad over someone falsely assuming my gender (Gender Studies/tranny activist 101 logic) and have them banned, while being calculated af doing so (actual gameplay not affected)

it would look silly if we did this to the emotional outbursts at football matches too when teams win/lose ----> thousands of people thrown out because of curse words temporarily filling the air around them
>>
Big Goverment <----o-----> Corporate overlords

Place the slider /v/!
>>
>>420416483
I like corporations more than people
>>
>>420416451
SEETHING
>>
>>420416362
>people spend money encouraging business practices that make an experience worse for everyone and that is just WONDERFUL
Look I know you enjoy wallowing in the filth piles you shit out for yourself, say no more friend.
>>
>>420416459
>toxic
Leave
>>
>>420414754
Nope, you pay for a pass onto Ubi's servers. Break the rules and the pass is revoked because it's their legal right.
>>
>>420409469
Maybe they should have fostered that culture instead of forcing it on everyone out of nowhere.
>>
>>420416483
>Big Goverment <----------> Corporate overlords ----------------------------------------------------o
I support the creation of God Inc. to rule over all of existence
>>
>>420416537
not what he said but ok
>>
>>420409259

did 6million really die? how long does it take to burn a body? why not just withhold water instead of gassing them?

>banned
>>
Just a reminder you will never, ever be allowed to use slurs without repercussions, in a videogame. Ever.
>>
This thread is basicly I dont like your attitude.webm
>>
>>420415751
Valve may cancel your Account or any particular Subscription(s) at any time in the event that (a) Valve ceases providing such Subscriptions to similarly situated Subscribers generally, or (b) you breach any terms of this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use). In the event that your Account or a particular Subscription is terminated or cancelled by Valve for a violation of this Agreement or improper or illegal activity, no refund, including of any Subscription fees or of any unused funds in your Steam Wallet, will be granted.

Rules of Use include the Steam Online Conduct rules:
You will not [...]
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Steam services, software or other content.
>>
>>420416606
nope, I paid to own that game/skin as long as the servers are operational and when they took my account for saying a legal word they stole my money
>>
>>420416537
corporations are people.
>>
>>420416603
>muh sjw word pls stop saying it :((((
wew lad you're just as bad as them lol
>>
File: 1316745884739.jpg (126 KB, 715x527)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>420416603
If you cannot play a game without saying "nigger" or "faggot" then it is you who should leave.

Put a filter on yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>420410305
>go outside
>say slur
>get beaten/killed
I won't defend a /pol/ack, but yikes dude.
>>
>be Riot
>force the toxic meme
>idiots actually accept it in my game
>spreads outside my game
>now every multiplayer game needs to avoid "toxic community" in reviews
>>
>>420416214
>waaah mommy I am not allowed to play after I've done absolutely nothing at all :(((9
>waaaah tell those meanies to let me play again :'((
>>
>>420416685
I already enjoyed such freedoms before you were born, sonny.
>>
>>420416741
people dont get banned from steam for talking shit because valve knows one day people will start suing. find me one instance of this happening.
>>
>>420416782
>wanting power tripping faggots who get triggered at banter here
You should leave too
>>
>>420414836
>dude teamkilling
But you get auto kicked after the second teamkill.
>>
>>420416675
Yes
Very little if you do it correctly (using the heat from the burning bodies to preheat the freshly inserted bodies) on an industrial scale without bothering with cleaning up or packing the ashes into the jar
Faster and more efficient, they could have obtained fluids through other methods (rain, urine, etc)
>>
>>420416414
>extracting pure onions in a controlled lab study, vs centuries of asian countries eating whole beans
this is like retards not differing between sugar in chocolate bars and fruit sugars (fructose) eaten within whole fruits ---> "hurrr alll sugar is bad for you"

Varg can't into science (those who ask questions on his wife's Neanderthal Theory get their youtube comments deleted on his channel, btw) and lives off of norwegian government handouts while posturing as an innawoods lone wolf death squad, stop deifying him
>>
>>420414605
Neither I or the law care about what you think anon.

polite sage
>>
>>420416568
>The video game industry is four companies
Are you the sort of dumbass that buys into viral marketers? The real issue is people like you who are so thoroughly convinced that if they see something they don't like all of everyone must be doing that thing.
>>
>>420416463
>it's ridiculous
It doesn't matter, they have a legal right to do it. Even if all the companies stop doing it because they realize it's ridiculous and they're losing clients to that policy, it doesn't change the fact that it's legal for them to do it or not, and there will be no law changing that, except to force them to censor more content (because they are forced to deal with criminalized content including piracy or pornography)
>>
>>420410305
>go outside
>say slur
>get beaten/killed
how far detached from reality are you?
>>
File: 5445.jpg (151 KB, 1919x917)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>420409436
Their terms of service didn't say you could get banned and have your game taken for calling someone a faggot when the game was released you faggot
>>
>>420417013
>bringing up varg out of nowhere
leftists cant compete without going insane lmao
>>
>>420417067
>>420416805
go outside and try that right now
>>
>>420416917
>but it's just le banter lol we don't actually MEAN anything when we say nigger
>>>/pol/
>>
>>420416685
I do and I haven't gotten banned yet and that's in top memebean games like OW an LoL
reminder that most report systems are automated and if you don't get enough strikes in a time period, nothing will happen to you
you'd have to be an absolute autistic retard calling people nigger every other game to get banned
>>
>>420417073
It literally does. Sorry you can't read, bae
>>
>>420417073
>literally lying
low
>>
>>420416791
>"if you cannot go outside without having transitioned by HRT into a spineless soft, gelatinous androgyne blob without any defineable gender of the two binaries, then it is you who should have your property seized by the state and its Agender Laws
<- you
>>
>>420417146
I do that multiple times per day clown
>>
>>420417254
>that fucking slippery slope
how do you sleep at night
>>
I think people only bring this argument up not because they expect to say what you want but because this never happened before. Someone called you a nigger in half-life dm or counterstrike you take it or mute, it was all user-based. Plus if someones acting like an idiot a mod just kicks/bans you. Now it's like thought control central where everything you say is recorded and all the monitoring is done by companies rather than community. It feels cold going through a report system and it feels like everything is filtered just like real life. Point is I could go in any game and scream nigger and have no repercussion, every game is big brother now
>>
>>420417192
damn dude real boring fucks like you should just leave
Why are you here
You have everywhere to go but you come to this place to shit it up
>>
>>420416773
>I paid to own that game/skin
lmfao, read the fucking ToS of pretty much any digital product. They say you are just licensing it. You don't OWN shit
>>
File: 1298521370740.png (179 KB, 333x360)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>420417254
> implying the servers are owned by the government
> implying you are entitled to free speech on anything not owned by the government
> implying you're not just a fucking idiot with snot dribbling down your chin
>>
>>420417146
We don't all live in a third-world shithole like you
>>
>>420417138
Varg pics helped with spreading the s.oyboy meme on /pol/ for many weeks, cluttering up the catalogue, many associate it with him
>>
>>420417379
>muh tos muh eula
https://www.itassetmanagement.net/2017/06/06/kill-eula/
>>
>>420417013
>Hmmm sorry sweetie, but these scientific studies all prove you wrong :) S()y isn't the reason why I and every other online liberal act like massive faggots

Maybe its just some inherent mental defect in leftists that draws them into the hivemind.
>>
>>420415924
Must be in the ghetto.
>>
>>420417073
>THIS READING COMPREHENSION
>>420417343
>go somewhere else and stop saying muh meen sjw word :(((((
the absolute state of (You)
>>
>>
>>420409259
Stop acting like a 12 year old and maybe you won't get banned.
>>
File: 1528989201933.jpg (437 KB, 1024x768)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>420416483
fuck jeff bezos desu senpai
>>
>>420417449
>https://www.itassetmanagement.net/2017/06/06/kill-eula/
>physical goods
can you be less retarded please?
>>
>>420410519
>bringing fatness into this for no reason
let me guess, you're a 25 BMI skinnyfat lanklet and you make yourself feel good by telling yourself that at least you're not "technically overweight"
actual hams at least have a fetish audience who find them attractive
>>
File: file.png (752 KB, 964x768)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>420417527
>>
>>420417607
>if you pay money over the internet you dont own NUTHIN goyim
LOL
>>
>everyone was fine with shit the way it was for decades
>suddenly it's a problem because the corporate overlords and SJW say it is
>>
>>420410838
in other you die and in other you dont
>>
>>420417393
>>420417331
I'm just pointing out through hyperbole that his "Rules will be rules" thinking is shortsighted and redundant af

if private companies decides to create ToS where cursewords land your family members in jail or killed, the most rule-abiding of posters ITT who defend online business practices with "'cos they say so" if they can't fathom people wanting to express dissent over it

Counter economics is a term that /v/ should consider since many already post about having pirated games on here instead of always (following "rules":) buying them legally
>>
>>420417658
you dont.. its a digital product which is licensed to you.. are you fucking dumb? Please just answer, are you FUCKING DUMB?

this is the same accross any commercially licenced digital product aswell. It's how it works you fucking imbecile. Laughing at your ignorance
>>
>>420417438
Third worldler here. You only get beaten if you keep telling slurs. If you tell it once you get slurred back.
>>
>>420417658
>paying to access DIGITAL media on a PHYSICAL disc
the city of (You)
>>
>>420417767
>who defend online business practices with "'cos they say so" if
*would still oblige/agree on it, if...
>>
>>420417705
>everyone was fine with shit
proof?
>>
File: 1525068719552.jpg (131 KB, 645x729)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>420417808
>>420417858
>you literally own NUTHIN goyim!!! NUTHIN!!!!

hahahaha
>>
File: nbhh.jpg (111 KB, 717x726)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Free speech has limits, if It didn't we would descent into pure anarchy
>>
>>420411820
Good
>>
>>420417705
>>everyone was fine with shit the way it was for decades
maybe you thought it was fine because you weren't on the receiving end of it? Yeah it's pretty easy to assume everything is fine from your parents basement never having experienced racial bullying before
>>
>>420416908
What, do you think the report button is just for show?
>>
>>420417393
>implying "free speech" the principle and "the First Amendment" are one and the same
>>
File: 1491656760354.png (685 KB, 900x731)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>420417962
BASED comrade! crush hate speech and gamergate!
>>
>>420417751
Because the cops are more likely to gun you down than write a ticket?
>>
>>420417808
you don't though. you license it. any child over 12 understands this
>>
>>420411737
>>lets make people fear white people even more!
But nobody fears whites, we're literally being deprived of our rights and our only answer is a whimper
>>
>>420418017
you dont get access to your games taken away by valve themselves, idiot.

they realize that digital rights and ownership management will have to be a thing one day and this is all just an extended struggle in the run up to the creation of the laws.
>>
>>420417898
let me make it clear in terms you understand:
YOU
>YOU
DON'T
>DON'T
OWN
>OWN
THE
>THE
DIGITAL
>DIGITAL
MEDIA
>MEDIA
YOU
>YOU
ARE
>ARE
BEING
>BEING
LICENSED
>LICENSED
>>
>speak aggressively
>get banned

>speak normally
>get banned because people assume you are being sarcastic

>speak overly joyful
>get banned for pretending to be retarded

>don't speak at all
>get banned for lack of communication

>use emot
>get banned because the emot is hate speech

>play character you like
>get banned for playing the same character too much

>play a different character you aren't good with
>get banned for feeding

This is the life of the Overmeme drones
>>
>>420417898
you don't own anything though. you license a digital product. any child over 12 understands this
>>
>>420417767
>private companies decides to create ToS where cursewords land your family members in jail or killed
That's not how it works retard.
>>
>>420415314
Fucking university kids
>>
>/v/ supports and believes in free market
>Fucking blizzard has no right to ban me for swearing like a sailor!
Explain this shit /v/
>>
>>420418190
>you dont own nuthin at all becuz its DIGITAL goyim!!!!! YOUR MONEY IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING!!!!!

this wont hold up in court

>>420418235
>cant even reply to my post correctly
frustrated
>>
>>420417898
Lmao just make your own game if you care so much about owning it
>>
>>420418025
not sure what point you're trying to make screecher
>>
>>420418025
Wait. Weren't communists against private corporations and pro government control?
>>
>>420418306
It will in america, they don't have any rights over there anon. "freedommm"
>>
>>420418292
>/v/ believes in free market
No we dont
>>
>>420417919
>Free speech has limits,
free speech is only as free as whichever ideology currently inhabits your State; your state do not care about you or any citizens but only what is good for itself and its own survival; free speech is only free if being within the state imposed limits, else being "unfree" and "immoral" in the eyes of your rulers, just as the tax avoiding citizen becomes "inhumane" and "a leech on society" (despite people actively trying to actually protest taxation that they disapprove of within limits not risking them jailtime, ie rich CEOs that flee high taxation putting their companies in low-tax countries like Malta,
>>
File: 51.png (88 KB, 768x752)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>420418369
you;re probably not sure about much eh cuck
>>
>>420418341
he can't make his own game because he will refuse to license unity, photoshop, and any other software package used to create

also it will be shit because he's too stupid
>>
>>420418151
>you dont get access to your games taken away by valve themselves, idiot.
You do if you get banned, obviously.
>>
>>420418306
>this wont hold up in court.
Until it actually doesn't, your argument is invalid
>>
File: 1528300717543.jpg (465 KB, 1280x720)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
is /v/ unable of press "Mute All players" button or just disable your mic?
>>
>>420417919
>
Free speech has limits

No, it fucking doesn't. Not unless you're living under a dictatorship dystopia.
>>
nu-neo/v/ unironically literally shills for safe space in video games
>>
>>420411820
>>420411379
An anon also got publicly banned earlier for a slur. A mod on this board is crazy
>>
File: 1465948984004.jpg (139 KB, 1279x712)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>420418025
yawn
>>420418306
it will and it has happened many times before lol
>>
>>420418458
Found the communist
>>
>>420411613
Alex, I'll take 'Shit pulled out of one's ass' for 500
>>
>>420418482
>post about racial bullying
>some dumbass replies with LBQT shit
>call them out
>ERRR URRR DUMBBB

fuck off
>>
>>420418306
Go to court then, faggot.
>>
>>420418493
show me an instance of valve banning somebody because they said mean words in a comments section or in-game

>>420418497
there was a recent ruling against disney and the re-sale of Digital DVD codes, it's tilting towards the consumer

>>420418574
see above, it wont and you will be forced off the internet
>>
File: 1528516448551.png (172 KB, 428x324)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>420409259
>purchase license to video game
>agree to terms of service
>be an edgy faggot to try to impress your anonymous internet buttbuddies
>break terms of service
>get license to video game revoked
>whine about it by posting wojaks on a Korean basket weaving forum
>>
>>420418306
>this wont hold up in court
Feel free to try.
>>
>>420418589
Nice arguement you faggot
>>
This thread is 100% proof that there is some pro-censorship group of shills (likely hired by Google and the rest of silicon valley communists) paid to push the "it's okay to have your money stolen and your speech censored because private company" narrative
>>
File: 1525130254060.jpg (33 KB, 417x485)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>420418292
>/v/ supports and believes in the free market
>>
>>420411968
>ban faggot
>Get called out for being homophobic
>downward spiral leading to eventual death
Blizzard needs to do this
>>
>>420418589
>anyone who doesn't believe in muh free market is a FILTHY COMMULIST
t. elon musk
>>
>>420418675
My right to free speech is protected by the first amendment
Fuck you faggot, go live in a cuck country like the UK
>>
>I remember saying edgy cursewords when playing Halo:CE on PC servers
>nu-/v/ is fine with the same cursewords banning players who play online on consoles through PSN/XBL due to other players arbitrarily reporting each other (implying Sony/Microsoft bother really reviewing complaints)
lmao morons
>>
>>
>>420418784
Yes and, for the sake of freedom in the internet, we should remove global rule 15
>>
>>420418784
thank you, one of the few intelligent anons ITT
>>
bottom line is, NO ADULT CARES about banning from childish/racist/purposely offensive angst hate messages from people with no temper control.

ONLY the childish idiots who get mad at video games and wander into people's DM's with shitty messages care

So keep whining dickheads, you're on the losing side anyway. Please keep calling people niggerfaggots so we can ban your money away :)
>>
>>420418784
see >>420418292
>>
>>420418675
>these are the same people who complain about 4chan moderation
>>
>>420418902
>>
>>420418656
>show me an instance of valve banning somebody because they said mean words in a comments section or in-game
It happens all the time, it's generally classified as harassment. You will also get banned for "offensive" profiles and avatars (which generally means porn and gore, but it's intentional vague so they can change the policy at will.)
Even if Valve were champions of free speech and refuse to ban people for bullshit reason, it still doesn't change the fact that THEY CAN. You're literally at the mercy of some executive bowing to SJWs at any minute.
>>
>>420418892
you do have a right to that, though.
you DON'T have a right, however, to let anyone host your bullshit statements online.
no one else has to take your bullshit just because you said it.
>>
>>420418784
>communism is when you like gatekeeper corporations and are actually right-wing
shut up
>>
>>420419012
not bad bait :D
>>
>>420418784
censorship is a good thing for people who have no self-control to censor themselves

and to shut the fucking dickheads up. The only people who have a problem with censoring people shouting niggerfaggot are the people shouting niggerfaggot
>>
>>420409259
Don't say word then retard.
>>
>>420418784
I think it is just low key reactionary trolling or at least I hope so
>>
>>420419054
They don't ban people from accessing the games they paid for, moron. They restrict communication features.
>>
>>420419032
>>
>>420418892
A right which you wave when you agree to use a private platform. If this is unacceptable to you, you are still free to set up public, non-violent displays to express any views or opinions you may want to share with the world.
>>
>>420419132
WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD WORD
>>
They should refund or provide a server for banned people.
>>
>>420409259
>play stupid game
>win stupid prize
>>
>>420419112
its only bait if you're too thick to understand its the truth
>>
>>420418892
That’s not how the 1st amendment works my man
>>
>>420418892
The first amendment protects you from the government from silencing you.
Everyone else however is free to tell you to shut the hell up or just not listen to you.
>>
File: 1519049560136.jpg (66 KB, 745x589)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>420419128
highly jewish post
>>
>>420419069
>DON'T have a right, however, to let anyone host your bullshit statements online
human ears will get banned and chopped off in the name of Safe Spaces (everyone guaranteed not being harassed) and retards ITT will defend it
>>
>>420419214
>>
>>420419242
>being this ignorant and stupid
you do it then if you're so smart
>>
>>420419259
truth because you care enough to ban someone from a game because youre sad?
>>
>>420418892
you dont have fucking rights, wake up you fucking goyim
>>
>>420419374
>>
>>420418784
>adults explaining how the world works to spoiled children is shilling
No one on 4chan is pro-censorship, retard, but I realize that corporations have a right to ban me at any time for calling you a retard, just like you can get banned from 4chan practically at will.
>>
>>420419032
>>420419214
>>420419374
That’s a guy isn’t it?
>>
>>420419317
>being a responsible with your actions and communication means being jewish instead of a decent human respecting other surrounding people's enjoyment

please grow up, your social group activities may be better if you didn't act like such a fucking dick infront of everyone
>>
>>420419567
Yep
>>
>>420419525
>>
These bans aren't really permanent, are they?
>>
>>420419440
it's just annoying, and feels great to get you banned :) enjoy losing!
>>
>>420418784
>COMMULISM IS WHEN I'M TOLD TO FUCK OFF
(You)
>>420419326
>corporations not hosting your beliefs = MUH FREEZE PEACH!!! MUH EARS GETTING CUT OFF IN THE NAME OF LE ESS JAY DOUBLE YOUS :((((((((((((
imagine being this stupid
>>
>>420419069
>no one else has to take your bullshit just because you said it.
Can I file a complaint so that YouTube gets its servers purged, since I get offended by the videos about Trump saying "Grab them in the pussy" ? which hurt my eyes upon reading it, hearing it, and scrolling through comments where others repeated the offensive word
>>
File: 1525730861186.gif (1.99 MB, 400x400)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>paying for anything that's a "service"
>multiplayer garbage in the first place

Ha ha ha.
>>
File: 1523052123623.png (54 KB, 500x521)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>420417461
>can't make a retort so he's part of a hivemind
>>
>>420419541
>the world just works like this sweaty ;) umm if you dont like, dont be a bigot!?!

Trump won kill yourself

>>420419603
my "social group activities" are 100 times the quality of yours because i'm not a festering estrogen-addled cuckold who whimpers and whines about "toxic masculinity on the internet" to his multiply disabled goblin wife's son
>>
>>420419706
No. They dont actually exist.
>>
>>420419679
>>420419567
I’m just here to prove that mods dont exist
>>
>>420419185
>Valve may cancel your Account or any particular Subscription(s) at any time in the event that [...] (b) you breach any terms of this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use).
>In the event that your Account or a particular Subscription is terminated or cancelled by Valve for a violation of this Agreement or improper or illegal activity, NO REFUND, including of any Subscription fees or of any unused funds in your Steam Wallet, will be granted.
Can't you read?
>>
>>420419241
Your own fault
>>
>>420409259
The irony is that nerds who think like this are actually think this dumb shit are actually advocating socialism of all things.

Since usually what they whine about is private property and the actions that said owner of private property choose to do with it. Also its your own damn fault for even buying the thing and ignoring everything in the tos ,especially the part of they can ban or whatever anyone for any fucking reason, Since shit is really more like buying a ticket into for an amusement attraction in that given how the TOS are written now a days all you really are doing is like buying a lifetime pass to the attraction and not the attraction itself.

So you fags hate on private property rights yet they only to get rid of that shit would be if the state owned it since then the horribly misunderstood by most freedom of speech shit would actually apply since if it were owned by the government then they could do shit all against since they are for the most part not allowed to stop anyone from saying whatever the fuck.
>>
>>420419795
Absolutely butt-blasted by words on the internet
>>
>>420419725
>DA SLIBBERY SLOBE IS JUZT A FALLASEE!
>>
>>420419873
Let’s see the feminine dick then
>>
>b-but the EULA says they are allowed to do this and you agreed to it

People will literally defend any bullshit they pull just so they can have all of their games on the one digital distribution platform they like.
>>
>>420419795
>my "social group activities" are 100 times the quality of yours

Yeah, shouting "niggerfaggot" in the cinema and trying to act hard in bars and clubs and racially abusing people in public sure sounds fun. I bet the ladies are gushing at the vag at you asperger fucks

you do realise people hate you right?
>>
>>420414793
Then go, cut off your dick, shove dildo up that hole to prevent it from healing and donate to Bernie. I am sure he can still win.
>>
>>420419725
imagine ingratiating yourself to corporations for political expediency
let the children swear
>>
File: 1437525582796.png (190 KB, 460x500)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>420418784
>I respect private property laws because I'm a capitalist
>I can't say nigger in a corporation's video game
>fuggin' communists!
>>
>>420419873
>>
>>420418894
exactly, its the same people that got bullied online when they were kids and want revenge in their adulthood
>>
>>420420040
>license something
>THHsHIS IS FBULLTLTSHITTT

don't do it then
>>
>>420419887
Find me an example of them banning somebody outright for words they said in-game or in comments. You can't because they don't enforce that area of their ToS, because they understand people will sue.

>>420419936
Ahh, you enjoy being humiliated. One of those.

>>420420047
>gushing at the vag
yikes
people hate you more, and the people that hate you are actually worth something
>>
>>420420146
dont waste my time, is this just yuri or does she get fucked in PUSE?
>>
>>420420160
this right here
>>
>>420419721
lol im not getting banned why do you think that? only faggots care about that shit
>>
>>420420146
>>
>>420414793
read fuckin uhhhhh guy debord desu lad
>>
File: 1520621078054.jpg (180 KB, 880x1000)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>
>>420420189
>people hate you more
yeah sure, people hate the well-mannered people respectfully enjoying themselves rather than the faggots causing a scene

>theyre checking us out guys :D lets say niggerfaggot some more!! HAHAHAHAHA LETS BE LOUD!
>OMG LETS SCREAM A MEMEM OUT! THEN THEY'LL LIKE UYS!! :D:D

hahahahahahaa
>>
>>420409885
This

Normies please die.
>>
>>420419374
>No trap gf with thighs like this
>>
>>420419746
>WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST TAKE MUH COMPLETELY REASONABLE AND RATIONAL BELIEFS SERIOUSLY MUH FREEZE PEACH
>>420420110
i'm using what's literally in the ToS and EULA that (You) signed when you went to play the fucking game, anon. it's called ACTUALLY READING THEM AND NOT JUST SCROLLING DOWN AND CLICKING "I AGREE".
>>
>>420409259
>buy game
>accept agreement that states if you say nigger you get banned
>say nigger
>get banned
wooooooooow fucking basedboys amirite
>>
File: 4.jpg (128 KB, 960x960)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>420420397
>well-mannered people respectfully enjoying themselves
every aspie I've ever known has spoken like this lmao
>>
>>420420331
>>
>>420411738
B-BAKA
>>
>>420419795
>muh trump
That's the only thing you can cling to and he won't save you because he's a corporate cunt himself, moron. He doesn't give a shit about free speech, when Steve Bannon published a book saying mean things about him he immediately threatened to sue. Wake up fucktard.
>>
>>420420518
>>
>Intentionally try to make experience worse for others that paid for the game like you
>Scream when they retaliate

White men are just so weak and hypocritical. No wonder Whites become less common on the planet every year.
>>
>>420420450
>T PEOPLE JUST TAKE MUH COMPLETELY REASONABLE AND RATIONAL BELIEFS SERIOUSLY MUH FREEZE PEACH
but my hypothetical complaint is similar to how people respond to online players communicating [offensive word in the recipient's ears X] in text/audible form ----------> arbitrarily ban (instead of having thick skin and muting your headphones or changing the server lobby)
>>
>>420420501
He honestly wouldn't look that bad without the hat
>>
>>420420501
>95% of the people enjoying outside activities where they are minding there own business and not negatively impacting anyone esle's enjoyment automatically have aspergers
>everyone that doesnt shout out niggerfaggot and splerguging memes at strangers and racially abusing people have aspergers

confirmed for people hating you on nights out
>>
File: 1528550062533.png (78 KB, 540x485)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>420420450
relax nerd
>>
>>420420721
>>
>>420420705
>politicking completely unrelated to the subject
DESPERATE

>>420420790
>nights out
>online gaming
literally confirmed for fully-blown autism, not just aspergers
>>
BOTTOM TEXT
>>
>>420419128
>censorship is a good thing for people who have no self-control to censor themselves
I agree. For example it is shameful that socialists are still allowed to exist in any social sphere at all, let alone spread their toxic ideas anywhere. The society didn't properly punished them for their crimes, so to at least silence them in the internet sphere would be at least the decent thing to do.
>>
>I respect the rules of private owners
>Proceeds to break half of 4chan's rules
Really gets the brain wheels turning.
>>
>>420420875
>>
>>420420890
>nights out
>online gaming
im trying to put it in real terms since you're really struggling to comprehend how your online behaviour is interacting with real people, you know? idiot
>>
>>420412930

tough words for a nu-born
>>
>>420421020
>internet is just like real life
i wonder who pays you to shill here
>>
>>420420959
"Oh you think censoring evil retards is good? WELL WHAT IF we censored good and healthy people that make sense!? WHAT THEN HUH!?"
>>
>>420420985
4chan rewards my behavior by only slapping me with a three day ban no matter what crime I break or how I often. Whenever I went to a furry chat and started dumping animal gore they gave me an 8 month ban.
>>
File: 1a9.gif (1.46 MB, 446x469)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>420420738
>M-MUH THICK SHIN, U FILTHY LIBRULZ SHOULD HAVE A THICK SKIN BECAUSE I SAID SO :((((((((
you are literally breaking rules stated in the tos and eula and fucking crying about it on a vietnamese wood-carving social media hub. get over yourself holy shit
>>420420798
(You)
>>
>>420421016
>>
People betting and losing millions in poker and they don't bat an eye but if you put a few nerds in front of a screen they are going to rage like they just got the news their wife died,the house got on fire,they got fired and there was an EMP detonation in their neighborhood.

Grow up faggots. If you get banned you most likely deserve it.
>>
File: 1508961041899.jpg (53 KB, 555x555)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>420410305
>say slur
>get beaten/killed

I can't tell if you are refering to blacks going ape shit if someone who doesn't have a skin tone akin to the color of shit saying "nigger". Or If you live in a third world shithole that doing something as minor has honking your car horn at the wrong person can prompt some gang member to shoot you.
>>
>>420420959
>people causing no grief to anyone is the same as people purposely going out of their angry simple-minded way to cause offense just to make their fat stomach and other insecurities (mostly bad at games though) less of an issue

please try harder
>>
>>420421185
>If you get banned you most likely deserve it.
If leftists get removed they most likely deserve it.
>>
>>420415191
>>420415459
Or vote kick
>>
>>420420790
>enjoying having not one but three sticks up your ass
how did you survive seeing an R rated film with the words "fuck" or "dick" for the first time, burning down the theatre screen for the benefit of the other viewers in the room in order for it to respect your rational and *well-behaved* manners?

assuming that posters on here are at least 18 y.o. and not minors, you sound like an assblasted 10 year old (again, I played online pc games as a kid and could stomach hard cursing and nigger/faggot insults at me; else, I muted chat audio or turned the game off without banning other players since I like cursing myself when angered in some games)
>>
>>420421183
>>
>>420417616
I think someone struck a nerve with the fatass over here
>>
>>420419094
Oh, you mean communists are actually swines that don't give a shit about working class and instead always try to go after the institutional power of whoever is in charge? You don't fucking say.
>>
>>420421112
>people on the internet aren't real
>>
>>420421340
>>
File: yfw.jpg (48 KB, 300x222)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>/v/ unironically defends the toxic behavior report system
When was it /v/? When was it you became tumblr?
>>
>>420421315
>im so hard
>i don't even understand targetted words either im so hard
>>
>>420421423
>my feelings are real so you cant have free speech now
we will put cunts in cages and we wont let you out. it's how nature intended.
>>
>>420421368
>always try to go after the institutional power of whoever is in charge?

Which is people who own the means of production or are born with money.
>>
>>420421273
>people causing no grief to anyone
>socialists
Make a toast in a bathtub.
>>
>>420421182
>muh "Laws will be laws hurrrrrrrrrrr"
the more inane laws and rules that get created, the more bizarre you come off as when deflecting with "get over yourslef holy shit"

extremer examples being when dictatorships imposed on a populace having voted for it --> you could drink alcohol in clubs one evening, the next you have to "respect the ToS of the state" by getting thrown into jail (such as Iranians, who now do undergorund clubbing smuggling alcohol instead, taking the risk)
>>
>>420421489
5 more pages. Do you need more proof that janitors aren’t real?
>>
>>420421551
>free speech hasn't got consequences if you're too stupid to use it responsibly even to the loosest degree
"XD"
>>
File: 1430996943567.png (279 KB, 850x728)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>420409469
>promoting cultural imperialism
reported for toxic behavior
>>
>>420409259
>HAHAHA BEING A PIECE OF SHIT IN 2018 IS TOTALLY COOL JUST BECAUSE IM ONLINE RIGHT
Glad companies are cracking down on this 12 year old non-sense
>>
File: 1524658412724.png (203 KB, 349x491)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>This is against the rules, banned.
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MUH RIGHTS, MUH RIGHTS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>420421660
Arguably only the last few pages have been against the rules.
>>
File: Idi Amin.jpg (57 KB, 850x400)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>420421689
>speech
>consequences
physical removal soon
>>
>>420409259
owned
>>
>>420421340
>female on trap
The best thing since sliced bread, twice the girl with none of the gay
>>
>>420421660
>>
One thing I've learned about bullies, especially the kind of "aw shucks" bullies that try to be jovial and jokesy about their bullying, is that when others stop thinking they are funny or go to far, they get really sulky and blame you for not having their sense of humor or for being touchy.
>>
File: 1527695826043.jpg (79 KB, 1024x678)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>420421368
>but muh commulists don't care about le working class xdd
why are they communists?
>>420421625
>breaking the tos = getting thrown in FUCKING JAIL
L M A O
M
A
O
THE ABSOLUTE **STATE** OF (You)
>>
File: 1406779252812.jpg (42 KB, 480x360)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>420421740
I bet I could flick you and you'd begin bleeding with such thin skin.
>>
File: file.png (8 KB, 710x69)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
I am north korean and i am offended. They will pay for it.
>>
>>420421527
>tumblr
/v/aginas were always neoGAF colony. They would lick Kuchera's dick for the smallest chance to get denigrated by him
>>
>>420421819
Traps are gay as fuck anon don't kid yourself
>>
>>420421743
>WORD WORD WORD
>This is against the rules, banned.
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MUH RIGHTS, MUH RIGHTS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
File: 1453281455343.gif (1.25 MB, 360x240)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>>420421368
>being a bourgeois neoliberal and climbing the corporate ladder in the United States is communism
>>
>>420421823
>>
Imagine all the basedfaces made when they say "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I GOT BANNED FOR FREE SPEECH"
>>
>>420409259
>Agree to Terms of Service
>Break ToS
>Get banned
WTF BLIZZARD?
>>
>>420421625
>being when dictatorships
* (since everyone did not vote for that change and/or regretted their decision, but it is impossible)

speaking of regretting things..
>>420421185
Poker sites and gambling sites also exploit Maltese laws (for those that have their servers residing in Malta) to avoid paying those who've won larger sums of money, with many of them also preying on gambling addictions by never fully deleting customer accounts, merely "freezing" them temporarily know that they will come back to reactive it (because addiction)
>>
File: 42686912_303.jpg (28 KB, 700x394)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
there rules of behavior when you're in a private establishment and if you break them you will be kicked up, paying customer or not
it's the same with multiplayer, when you buy the game you agree to follow those rules and the punishment for breaking them
it's private business
>>
File: uhg.png (385 KB, 553x598)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>420422006
>haha we totally dabbed on the reactionaries guys!!
>wait, why is she losing...
>>
>>420410305
>>say slur
>>get beaten/killed
Confirmed nigger in the ghetto
>>
>>420421935
Only if a guy fucks them, but this is straight.
>>
>>420421985
>>
>in a movie theater
>yell "FIRE! FIRE!" as a joke
>get kicked out and have the police called on you
>"What the fuck?! But I paid for the movie! I'LL SUE YOU"
>>
>>420421907
>why are they communists?
Because they hate people richer than themselves.
it was true about marx, it was true about every scum that came after him. None of them would touch factory worker with a ten feet pole.
>>
>>420421909
>thin skin
Why does wanting to play with civil adults equate to having thin skin? You wouldn't call someone a nigger in real life because you know it's socially unacceptable and it's wrong, if you don't agree you're a racist piece of shit. This type of immature unintelligent behavior has no place in video games. Can't change the shitty devolved culture of this hell hole site but we can change what matters
>>
File: 1512948415099.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>420421953
>KIKES, KIKE SHILL NIGGERS, KIKE
>Stop spamming, banned.
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>420422031
>Poker sites and gambling sites also exploit Maltese laws (for those that have their servers residing in Malta) to avoid paying those who've won larger sums of money
Elaborate
>>
>>420422031
*reactivate it

companycucks ITT seem to defend anything done as long as an abstracted private company did it and backed up by a ToS, instead of a private person in front of your face exerting the same behavior
>>
File: dabsthanos.jpg (337 KB, 1200x800)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
based
>>
File: 1437796739798.gif (2.79 MB, 480x270)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>420422069
what are you talking about though
>>
>>420422102
>>
File: nyc.jpg (117 KB, 992x768)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>420422137
>you're racist, ughh!!!
>calls anyone else immature or unintelligent

racism is the domain of the high IQ. it's cold hard facts, statistics, science and pattern recognition.
>>
>>420422107
Just remember, any brainlet who actually takes shit like OP's post seriously has a massive issue with feeling uninhibited behind a screen. They think because there's no face to face contact that they can suddenly do what ever they want and say what they want, but that's just not the case. Online gaming doesnt exist in a vacuum
>>
>>420420890
>politicking completely unrelated to the subject
I'm not the one who brought up Trump.
>>
>>420421961
>bourgeois neoliberal
So every commie that ever existed? You think bolsheviks in the EE didn't endlessly waffle about muh oppressed minorities and muh wymon in the evil colonialist America? Fuck off.
>>
>>420422264
>>
>>420421527
Most of /v/ are too young to remember when dedicated servers were the norm. They never had the option to just find a community with the rules they like.
>>
File: 1306939355396.png (60 KB, 592x492)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>420421953
>WHY CAN'T I SAY MUH WORDS HERE :((((
(You)
>>420422069
>the only people that are good are racists
WEW LAD
>>420422136
>Because they hate people richer than themselves.
>higher-ups treating the middle/lower class like shit and demanding respect because they're the backbone of the company = THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS :((((
holy shit lol
>>
>i believe the holocaust only killed 2-5 million jews, the majority of victims were goyim
>banned for anti-semitism
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (284 KB, 1790x1304)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>420422231
Are /pol/ posting?
>>
File: 1414956248094.png (4 KB, 206x237)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>420422137
Because its a video game you neogaf cocksucker. And you're such a pathetic manbaby that instead of just telling them to fuck off like a man would instead you want the developers to silence the MEAN WERDS because you're such a gigantic pussy that you can't handle some stranger on the internet calling you a faggot.
>>
>go to auschwitz
>yell "sieg heil" at the top of your lungs several times
>get fined
>money stolen for using free speech
>>
>>420422264
Based
>>
>>420422428
End
>>
>>420422483
>replies to wrong post
whats going on there little guy? made a little mistake :)
>>
>>420422314
Nice bait. You're just mad that western culture is slowly becoming very intolerant of racist asshole like you. I bet you're the kind of insensitive mentally impaired individual who says things like "oh can't you take a joke wowow don't take it so seriously"
How about go fuck yourself. Racism isn't right, your time will come soon enough
>>
>>420422194
I live in a european country and can't bother starting to translate hours of forum threads in my native language on this... some other time

but short version: they can use tactics like wanting to confirm your customer identity one more time before payout ----> you have to photograph or send ID pic feat. social security numbers (a hassle if snail mail; security risk if online email), the process taking many bank days... and the ToS limits from the company making it so that you "lose" your win if X days time has passed without withdrawing your money

It goes beyond that but I don't have the time for this atm
>>
>>420422562
germany doesn't have free speech, nor do they claim you're allowed to say whatever you like
>>
File: reeeeeee(282).jpg (4 KB, 244x206)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>420422151
>/POL/, /POL/, /POL/, POL/, POL/, POL/, POL/!
>not everyone who disagrees with you is from /pol/
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>420410305
>Words allow me to assault/murder someone with no consequences
This is the way you insufferable fucks think.
>>
>>420422069
glycine max gamers are reactionary
silicon valley is reactionary
the tech industry is reactionary
>>
>>420422330
>do what ever they want and say what they want, but that's just not the case
Maybe not in your third world totalitarian shithole.
>>
>>420422602
thanks for the fap material anon
>>
>>420422616
actually populism, racism are both severely on the rise in both America and Europe and White ethnostates are just about to start popping up all over the planet.

Finally, humanity can progress.
>>
File: 1516037305283.gif (112 KB, 133x121)
112 KB
112 KB GIF
>>420422602

Thanks anon
>>
>>420422314
>MUH WHITE NATIONALISM
>MUH BLACKS NEED 2 BE EXTERMINATED
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/322568-violence-is-a-symptom-of-poverty-not-a-cause
>>
>>420422542
>succumbing to toxic masculinity
Lol, sucks to be you. It isn't about whether or not calling someone a "faggot" bothers me or you. It's about the fact that that's a derogatory term towards gay people and it has absolutely no right to be used as an insult. If you actually can't see why that's wrong you need to have your head examined
>>
File: 1503259613193.png (658 KB, 1166x1216)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>420422676
>NIGGER KIKE SHILL, I'M NOT FROM /POL/ NIGGER KIKE
>This isn't even 4chan, banned.
>NOOOOOOOO MAKE IT STOPPP NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>420409259
>buy ticket
>say "word" (fire, bomb) in crowded theatre/airplane
>get thrown out
>"money stolen"
act like a retard, get treated like one
>>
File: transracial adoption.png (282 KB, 843x843)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>420422851
>dey dindu nuffin!!!
lmao
>>
>>420422503
>I want to perform more research on the holocaust
>*uses scientific historical-archaeological methods on concentration camps*
>lose freedom of movement and put into jail because someone arbitrarily banned you for inciting hate speech in readers of your scientific papers or "anti semitism"
this is a thing in at least 17 countries worldwide excluding Germany itself, and ToS cucks will defend this too instead of allowing freedom of scientific inquiry
>>
File: 1372729496234.jpg (61 KB, 638x469)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>420422676
>Spout rebbit humor
>Get told to go back to rebbit
>This is fine

>Spout SJW shit
>Get told to go back to tumblr
>This is fine.

>Spout sony fanboyism
>Get told to go back to Neofag
>This is fine

>Spout /pol/isms
>get told back to /pol/
>REEEEE NOT EVERYONE IS /pol/ YOU FUCK JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>420422676
>that guy who randomly starts defending /pol/ when it's not being discussed
>>
>>420422805
They aren't on the rise brainlet. America has always been racist as fuck. We just got a racist man baby as our president so closeted racists feel more empowered to speak out and act out. It's always been there, you just weren't paying attention. Also the internet
>>
>>420423038
it is on the rise with regards to Whites making their countries great again :)
>>
>>420422851
>violence-is-a-symptom-of-poverty-not-a-cause
>The hill says it so it must be true

Fun fact, The highest income majority black neighborhood in the US, has a higher rate of violent and property crimes, than the lowest income majority white neighborhood in the US.

Not even a white nationalist
>>
>>420422751
>having standards for humanity equates to 3rd world totalitarianism
K
>>
File: 1528773658838.gif (1.78 MB, 350x255)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>420422602
>>
>>420422602
Gonna need a source
>>
>>420423109
Whites will be a minority by 2042
>>
>>420423227
Damn that gets me hype for cyberpunk.
>>
File: anhero.png (196 KB, 551x472)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>420422852
>deflecting the argument based on an out of context example of an insult
pathetic
>>
>>420422925
>>420423018
>>420423023
go back to neogaf....oh wait
>>
>>420422602
i've healed myself from trap fetish, but i think it might be fine to like this one
>>
>>420423005
>ToS
>laws
Apples&oranges
>>
>can literally appease both groups with the simple addition of servers where banter is allowed
>don't because SJW don't believe in compromise
>>
>>420423327
It's a slippery slope anon, you must resist
>>
>>420423217
I forget source but tags are
>Gender Bender
>Granblue Fantasy
>Sole Male
>>
>>420423227
Whites will have conquered the Earth by 2042, and jews will go extinct within the decade
>>
>>420422136
>not hating rich people
uhhhhhhhhh cuckolds...
>>
>>420423227
Whites were suppose to be a minority(in the US) by 2012 according to shitlib projections.
White are already a minority globally
>>
>>420423018
>>Spout sony fanboyism
>>Get told to go back to Neofag
>>This is fine
No, you call them a butthurt ninguzzler actually
>>
Can't wait for when (((they))) force customers to send a picture of their ID with each purchase, and the mods ban every white male for possible future racism.
>>
>>420422616
>when your wife and her son get gangraped by dindus of another skin color and then dies from the damages afflicted to them
>you try to take it to court
>you get called racist and having prejudices about minority cultures, case dropped and you're shamed into losing your job and income
the whiteskinned egalitarian who white knights SJW projects is ok with this should it happen to him
>>
>>420422949
>MUH WHYTE PIPO DINDU NOFFIN
>IT'S LE BLACKS WHO NEED 2 BE KILLED LOL
(You)
>>420423147
>muh pie chart says it so it must be true
sure you aren't lol
>>
>>420422648
>germany
american education strikes again
>>
>>420423559
monkey coon brain in action folks
very low IQ
>>
>>420423529
Spiderman_See_now_this_nigger_here_gets_it.png
>>
>>420423537
>>you get called racist and having prejudices about minority cultures, case dropped and you're shamed into losing your job and income
Name one (1 uno) instances of this happening
>>
>>420423382
>allow "bantz servers"
>immediately get bad press for "allowing racists and neonazis to spread their hate online"
>possibly get the authorities on your ass if one of your users commits a crime IRL
no company wants that
>>
>>420423413
Thanks senpai
>>
File: 1527120977910.jpg (56 KB, 680x669)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>420422231
The funny part is SJWs hardly exist here so /pol/tards are basically seething paranoid retards
>>
>>420423590
L E B E N S R A U M
>>
>>420423394
i know. i wouldn't even open it, but i've fapped today already so i can take it with calm head. i just wanted to appreciate nice artstyle with a post
liking traps is terrifying problem when you take it too far and slowly begin to realize that you might be lost cause. good thing i wasn't
>>
everyone is getting dumpstered
every race
every culture
it's not just white people
stop falling for this dumb shit
/pol/ is a feedback loop of rhetorical questions and deliberately inflammatory posts
they want you to be confused and angry
>>
>>420423880
>hardly exist
That's factually correct, they comprise a minimal portion of the userbase.
That portion is called the moderation team
fuck u :)
>>
File: UAE 2050.jpg (507 KB, 940x1160)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>420423995
This.
>>
>>420424094
>breaks rules
>waaaah! moderation team are SJWS!
pottery
>>
>>420423327
Nope, you’re gay now, sorry anon better luck next time
>>
File: 1513754099000.gif (642 KB, 322x322)
642 KB
642 KB GIF
>>420423559
>>muh pie chart says it so it must be true
>I ignore basic statistic in favor of a crackpot theory proposed by retards who cling to the positivist school of criminology
>see the sjw shitlibs at the hill agree with me

Whites living in literal dirt floor shambling shacks commit less crimes than blacks walking around with new Jordans do within their respective communities. This is a fact no matter how much you cry "muh social pressures!"
>>
File: 1385752464295.jpg (119 KB, 886x702)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>420423880
>People still dont realize that every /pol/ argument on /v/ is just /pol/false flagging as lefties to offend other /pol/shits for you (yous)
>People still don't realize that /v/ is now and has always been a massive PC user majority so """Console wars""" are just PCfags falseflagging and other false flagging PC fags pretending to be angry
>>
File: disgust.jpg (33 KB, 600x886)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>420424286
>H..he said something mean to me
>MODS MAKE HIM QUIET I DONT LIKE BAD WORDS REEE
How do weaklings like you even get out of bed in the morning?
>>
>>420423995
>mfw the Protocols of Elders of le Zion maymays start appearing truthful
every race and culture = The mongrelized 55% worldwide Borg

it's owner? idk
>>
>>420423590
there's hardly any european countries with free speech, the entire EU is cucked
>>
>>420422483
>higher-ups treating the middle/lower class like shit
You mean like communists throwing millions of working class people into mass grave for muh equality and social justice? That kind of treating like shit?
>>
File: 12346.jpg (388 KB, 946x700)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>420424326
what if, despite enjoying trap comics, i still recognize quetzalcoatl authority as the goddess of thicc?
>>
>>420422851
>violence-is-a-symptom-of-poverty-not-a-cause
then why do catholic priests - not poor or living in the gutter - perform violence on raped kids, seen from decades long pedo rings getting busted every now and then?
>>
>>420424530
>be a negative influence on the community
>Surprised when you're removed from the community

As an actual community organizer, I've read thousands of ban appeals from people just like you who think you have a god given right to use our game as a platform to say whatever you wish. You don't.
>>
File: 1526926820315.jpg (327 KB, 900x900)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>420424419
>People still dont realize that every /pol/ argument on /v/ is just /pol/false flagging
P A R A N O I D

>>420424530
>break the same rules that existed for over a decade
>w-why did he repot mi? friggin sjws! >:(
>>
>>420424747
>it's a real paper
>>
>>420422616
>western culture is slowly becoming very intolerant of racist asshole like you
>he thinks his 100% white Californian suburb neighborhood is the 'western culture'
Time for another dilatation dildo.
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 1024x576)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>420422314
/1Tf2W64
>>
>>420424882
/pol/ is literally living rent free on your mind, fucking l o l

The absolute state of nu-/v/
>>
>>420424874
The community of players within one server lobby.....


is not what you refer to, but your "community" is the abstracted Company* bound to its ToS/EULA (making up a "Community" in your head) which gets broken, that is, the 'Community' (ToS) gets offended and action taken by its one member (the worker drone enacting the ToS laws, as required by his CEO, else getting fired and no more shekels/wage)

two separate things tb h
>>
File: 235723459.jpg (275 KB, 934x746)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>420424917
science
>>
File: 1440031618924.jpg (79 KB, 700x566)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>420424874
>community organizer
EPIC work comrade
>>
>>420423153
>standards for humanity
What standards? Americunt standards forced on the rest of the world? Lol go drone strike some brown people.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.