[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

There were more chemistry between these two in an hour of screentime than between the princess and Noctis in the entire game. On top of that Ulfric looks like a proper man, and his bros are all men (and one hot woman) as well - unlike mister "I'm a raging j-pop homo and all I do is crying and having tantrums" and his three flamingos straight out of slash tumblrs.
Also posting best dub.

https://youtu.be/N-jYn5H4NKg?t=71
>>
Agreed. Luna has 0 presence in the game.
>>
Movie Luna was hot, game Luna looks derpy.
>>
Arabic is such a beautiful language.
>>
>>423899273
Oh wait my bad that's Russian. Russians are evil.
>>
Because Nox was originally Noctis & Kingsglaive was a straight up prequel to XV & setting up their relationship, this is even more obvious when you see Noctis using Nox's weapon in the Omen trailer

Why Square changed it up so much, we will never know
>>
FFXV was shit and the biggest gaming disappointment of my life
I waited 10 years for that turd, still makes me angry to think about it all this time later

Shit story, shit characters, shit gameplay
>>
>>423899439
because they are retarded
>>
>>423899520
>I waited 10 years for that turd

lmao Versus didn't even look good, and XV is hilariously enough the worst outcome possible
>>
>>423899121
Movie Luna looks like white, game Luna is some weird Japanese/white mutant.
>>
>>423899721
Game Luna looks like an Asian trying her hardest to be whitem
>>
>>423899439
Would have been perfect, have Regis send Noct to the Kingsglaive to toughen him up, he learns how to fight & use his powers (instead of just having them, unexplained at the start of XV) maybe he meets Gladio there too etc

Then he gets sent to guard the party, cue Noctis x Stella Versus 13 scene

But no, got to be fucking retarded instead
>>
Is XV "complete" now, or is there still more dlc to come?
>>
>>423899608
>Versus
>Not that good

Speak for yourself. Everything until it became FF XV looked fucking incredible with the dark environments

inb4 muh edge

The final release is beyond retarded. It starts good and arguably complete shit to some and I can only imagine how utterly, utterly shit it must have been to them because it objectively gets worse after Leviathan. Huge disappointment.
>>
>>423901138
Season 2 DLC for 2019.
>>
File: FFXV Iris.webm (2.93 MB, 552x602)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Yuffie best girl also where's that stand alone Comrades release?
>>
>>423901138
There's a lot more DLC to come.

>"A few"
Don't listen to them. There's Ardyn DLC, Luna, and the other girl with the lance whose name I forgot.
>>
>>423901138
Aranea and Ardyn DLC incoming.
>>
The movie was the best thing in this hot mess of a project and it wasnt even that good.
>>
>>423902570
>and it wasnt even that good.
It was straight up trash. Even The Spirits Within was better.
>>
>>423904535
Spirits within > XV:Kingsglaive > VII:AC
>>
>nox ulfric
>>
>>423901138
there's going to be another ending dlc I think in addition to the other ones
>>
>>423899520
You haven't played FFXIII then
FFXV had huge issues, but it atleast was a pretty decent bromance.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.