[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: DV5TluEUQAA43sX.jpg:orig.jpg (292 KB, 1024x1536)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose /vg/ generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
http://ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
https://pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
http://ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
https://github.com/ccd0/4chan-x

>Previous thread:
>>205042936
>>
Remember to pick Epis with your anniversary ticket in King's Raid!
>>
Which kusoge will be the first to do PPTP collab?
>>
Are you celebrating Chinese New Year /mbgg/
>>
Remember to ask why is GF so popular right now and is it because of english release.
>>
>>205201628
why she is shit until t3
>>
>>205201628
When will Cleo be good?
>>
Did /padg/ die?
>>
>>205202774
why did a guy say the english release was happening next year for it when you can already prereg right now?/?
>>
I saw a guy with a level 91 character in Tagatame, how is that possible? I thought the max was 85
>>
>>205204084
Shinri nensou
>>
>>205204112
Oh wait, the limit breaking is called Shinri Kaidan

Only certain characters can break the 85 limit right now
>>
T3 epis or spread it out? I get the Raid reward later tonight.
>>
https://twitter.com/PpKoly/status/963590257806426112

If the korean missions are like this then I'm moving to the KR server
>>
Who here hyped as fuck for the revival of Terra Battle 2? Based Guchi about to save video games once again.
>>
>>205208009
I'll be playing Brave Frontier 2 instead, the superior sequel
>>
>>205208009
Yeah dude. Hyped as fuck for those QoL changes that will magically revive the game!
>>
>>205208009
They need to put in a mileage system. The amount of times I rolled for a decent weapon only to get a bunch of As that are maxed out already + some shitty S shield was way too many times.
>>
If Gooch can actually raise TB2 from the dead and get more than 10 people to play it, he deserves a god damn Nobel Prize or some shit.
>>
>>205208929
He got one person to shitpost about his games and shill them for free, that should be enough.
>>
>>205209026
Somehow I don't think that whole shill thing has been going well for his game though.
>>
>>205208929
I hope there are people here that will replay it so we can ridicule them again when tb2 crashed and burn again.
>>
File: DVf6vy2VAAANPGP.jpg (257 KB, 1200x900)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
dolls in tokyo
>>
>>205209465
Welcome to DOLLS Cafe? More like, Welcome to DEAD Cafe!
>>
>>205208009
im waiting for terra battle 4 tbqh
>>
>>205170079
'Please understand' initiative failed, going back to Story Hard Quests.

Element Hard and the other 3/day Hard fragment getting nuked(of course).
Blablabla Element Hard is made to be more rewarding than Story Hard, we threw in more valuable stuff blablabla, we made it as an easy choice for both newbies and advanced players blablabla. You know the BS.

More excuses about Advent. Please understand. (still not giving a shit about running that shit for 15 frags.)

So yeah, back to status quo.
>>
>>205201628
>Epis
>When you can get Dimael
>>
KR prereg milestone items are out. Check your mail.
>>
>>205213581
>Tfw after this ticket, I have absolutely no more characters I give a shit about getting since I have 18 characters right now
>I picked the first anniversary rewards set so now I'm going to have two extra tickets just sitting around since I don't want anyone else
This was a mistake. I regret living.
>>
How much have you spent on mobage?
I remember spending $5 on Crusader Quest waaay back and then quit a bit right after.
>>
>>205214818
Sorry I don't deal with blogposting.
>>
>>205214818
0. I've never played a mobage where I felt like I actually wanted to give money to the developers. Gachas are straight scams and I don't like gambling so I don't feel safe spending money for that shit when 99% of the time I don't get what I want from any of them.
>>
>>205214818
I spent $50 on granblue, like $4 on compass and over $100 in dream girlfriend
>>
>>205214818
$50 total in 2 games.
>>
>>205214818
I gave $70 to FGO for the guaranteed gachas. Mostly because I feel guilt for pirating every type-moon game besides fate/extella.
>>
>>205214818
I spent 2$ on Taga for the 100 paid gem pick ticket
>>
>>
>>205214818
¥1960 on PasuMemo so far.
>>
>>205216073
Quality goyship.
>Feels guilty about not paying for the games he enjoyed
>Instead of buying the games for real to make up for them, he spends money on a gacha in a different game run by mostly different people than the ones from Type Moon
>Money doesn't even go to Nasu, the guy who wrote the series
You might as well have spent 70 dollars buying Fate doujins.
>>
>>205216776
>Money doesn't even go to Nasu, the guy who wrote the series
Are you sure? I thought at least some of it would have gone to him, otherwise he would have been done with Tsukihime remake since forever.
>>
>>205214818
Probably like 100 between BGHS and Shironeko
Not sure exactly since I was going hardcore on refunds most of the time
>>
Priconne is already on google play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.cygames.princessconnectredive
>>
King's Raid Pre-register rewards are up in Asia server. Hows NA/Europe?
>>
>>205217201
>URL not found
>>
>>205213581
>16 tickets across accounts
>3 UWs
>all Edgeboy's
I just wanted to use the neko dammit
>>
>>205216776
>>Money doesn't even go to Nasu, the guy who wrote the series
uh do you actually believe that lie where Type-Moon only gets 2% of the profits from FGO?
>>
>>205216878
Maybe he does, I have no idea. I just know that wikipedia doesn't credit him as the writer for FGO and the developers aren't Type Moon, so I doubt he actually did work on the game. The artist did though of course so you have that.
>>
>>205217524
>Wikipedia
>>>>>>Wikipedia
>>
>>205217524
He is credited in JP wikipedia page (Nasu Kino and others). Not sure what's the deal with English page though.
>>
also only second hand Type-Moon games are sold online.
>>205217524
Nasu has been part of the writing team since the Tsukihime event afaik. Beyond that they are the rights holder so have final say in all additions and storylines. It's also from the FGO money that fate started to get all these animes produced.
>>
>>205217554
Autism.
>>205217752
Is that for the mobage though? I'm just saying I doubt he wrote the story for the FGO mobage.
>>
File: killia Disgaea 5.jpg (616 KB, 640x689)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
Is he good? Or is there 0 point in using a Disgaea character not named Laharl?
>>
>>205217905
Autism isnt an argument, try again.
Wikipedia is possibly the worst source you could quote or bring up to validate anything you're saying since its a place that anyone can edit and people could have just forgotten to add it in/not bother to add it in.
>>
>>205217991
>Autism isn't an argument
>But ">>>>>>Wikipedia" is an argument
Okay, then link me to a source that's not a wiki that lists him as the writer to the FGO mobage. You've got literally no point in spergging out over wikipedia when I already told you I have no idea. If you actually read my post, you would see that I wasn't validating anything. That was simply my my conjecture.
>>
Just got laias from t1 ticket. What perk do I get? HP increase?
>>
>>205218297
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order
man having initiative feels great. Can't imagine how it is to be a nigger who demands gibs
>>
>>205218297
If you have no idea and are just making conjectures about something then whats the point in arguing about something?

Its pretty clear Nasu and type-moon are making it big with fate/grand order considering how much more fate material they keep making with mobage money so it seems like a weird thing to argue about when we're not even in /fgog/, especially when you admit to not knowing a thing about the subject.
>>
>>205217905
https://typemoon.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order%E3%82%B7%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AA%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7
He did handle few scenarios, but otherwise worked as supervisor/editor.
Look for シナリオ担当 : 奈須きのこ, those are chapters that he's directly involved with writing.
>>
>>205218536
He also has written the dialogue for a fair amount of the servants.
>>
>>205217983
He's up there on the tier lists for dark units, which is neat if you dont have a developed set for that element
>>
So in global alchemists, is rahu's job+ stuff from this new event only? Because I'm nowhere near close enough to try those ex maps and quite like my rahu.
>>
>>205218835
Should have played JP where they constantly rerun the job+ events
>>
>>205218835
Job+ events rerun
>>
>>205218506
>link me to a source that's not a wiki
>Links to wikia
Are you serious, m8? That's literally a wiki.
>>205218507
>Didn't even read any of the reply chain
There was no argument at all. You got triggered that I mentioned wikipedia. The main point was that the original guy payed money in the gacha game instead of just buying the games he felt guilty about pirating. I was definitely wrong about Nasu not getting money though, so pat yourself on the back.
>>
>>205218990
>original guy payed money
>>
>>205219032
Paid*
>>
>>205218492
Attack. Heal stat is tied to the hero's attack.
Laias is in a pretty bad spot right now due to the consecutive nerf. (she has had 3~4 more in total? the most among all of the heroes). Plus Laias is T5 or bust. She's still top waifu material though.
>>
>>205218990
>Are you serious, m8? That's literally a wiki.
http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/index.html#27
;)
>The main point was that the original guy payed money in the gacha game instead of just buying the games he felt guilty about pirating.
Can you explain how buying games second hand of decade old games helps the developer who made it?
>>
>>205218990
No, the main point is why try to argue with someone or tell someone that they would have been better off doing something else when you literally have no clue what you're talking about?.
I generally only advise people or meme around stuff when I have an idea what I'm talking about and can explain why I said what I said unlike you where you tell someone they would have been better off buying second hand games or doujins instead of giving money to the source people making the stuff so I'm curious why would someone do that.

Its like I started to butt in kings raid discussions and advised people on what to do even though I dont play the game and havent even tried it once.
>>
So in KR im a fan of phillop and miruru.
Any suggestions on who to fill the last 2 spots?
>>
>>205217983
He's pretty good but not that high on priority for dark shards now that Theresa and Tsukuyomi exist
>>
>>205219520
Mediana
Nyx
>>
>>205210314
As long as they don't nerf clockstop strats for advent I don't mind them.
>>
>>205219520
Need a main DPS and a healer. Phys DPSs are kinda annoying because they all require heavy investment to be good. Nyx is good but not great till UW and T5, Selene is alright, Roi is amazing at 100% crit and T5, Gladi requires a shitload of money or dragon farming, Yanne is fantastic at dragons but nothing else.

Healer can go Mediana for damage, Rephy for overall usefulness, or Laias if you don't mind waiting till T5 to get the most out of her.
>>
>>205220047
nice no damage team
>>
Holy shit, you guys are really drawing this out as much as possible. But it's okay, I'll still continue to give out (You)s
>>205219157
>Took you two tries to get it right

I doubt the second hand retailers steal 100% of the money from the sale. And why would it matter if it's a decade old when Type Moon is still around?
Can you explain how buying a completely different game makes up for you pirating something else?
>>205219463
You're really anal about being correct is all I get from this post. I already admit I was wrong several times but you're still going on about it? And you somehow think my situation is different from you talking about games you don't know either? I guess the difference is just that I was wrong about something and you weren't? Well meme'd, friend. Just to make it even better, I don't play FGO or like Fate either.

Like above, if I would never spend money in a gacha game that was developed by a company not named Type Moon to make up for stealing Type Moon games. If you want to tell me that the second hand retailers steal all the money from the purchase, go ahead and find me a source saying that but I don't really care.
>>
I'm literally shaking, guys. What if I don't get Ruka again?
>>
>>205220381
>I doubt the second hand retailers steal 100% of the money from the sale.
Do you not know what second hand means?
>Took you two tries to get it right
Guess what wikia I got the link to that blogpost from ;)
>>
>>205220381
>Holy shit, you guys are really drawing this out as much as possible. But it's okay, I'll still continue to give out (You)s

No, you're just desperate to get in the last word in even though you got blown out in everything when you should have just bowed out after admitting you were wrong.

>Just to make it even better, I don't play FGO or like Fate either.
So you're just shitposting for the sake of shitposting with no intention to actually discuss or argue anything, got it.
>>
>>205220575
>Do you not know what second hand means?
He's literally retarded and admits to talking out of his ass in that same post, what do you expect?

If you continue to reply then the guy is going to make him explain everything to him down to the ABC's.
>>
>>205220047
>>205220139
Thanks for the suggestions.

>>205220206
No damage?
>>
When Kasel will have sex with Roi_?
>>
File: DV9tEbjVMAAo2au.jpg (144 KB, 1200x675)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
s 0 0 n
>>
>>205220524
>Ruka
You won't get any of them like me.
>>
File: 1514787982783.jpg (49 KB, 500x487)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>205220575
Are you telling me that play-asia is a corporation based off selling used goods?

Doesn't really matter, you still linked a wiki when I told you not to.
>>205220581
>I'm desperate to get the last word
>But you're not, despite doing the exact same thing.
The only thing I got blown out for was being wrong about something I admitted to not knowing. If you want to stroke your ego and call it that, you can do whatever.

You have to be literally retarded to not understand that. Are you sure you are actually a smart person? Like, I used the word "Goy" in my fucking post but you didn't understand it was a shitpost.
>>205220687
>I'm retarded for talking out of my ass and admitting I talked out of my ass
Not even sure what kind of fucked up self importance you have to have to think like this. Though I suppose that's to be expected from a guy who talks out of his ass, but reprimands other people for talking out of their ass.
>>
>>205221050
Last word
>>
>inb4 the whole ">Pretending to pretend to be retarded" regime
>>
Anise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYPW6ZDjlRU
Tear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVquRdvqwyc
Cheria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-w5dXzJHM

Cute Tear. Sadly couldn't get any.
>>
>>205221158
Its just sad at this point
>>
>>205221150
No, THIS is the last word. Bologna.
>>
>>205221050
>Are you telling me that play-asia is a corporation based off selling used goods?
They sell eroge on play-asia?
>Doesn't really matter, you still linked a wiki when I told you not to.
But you linked wikipedia. Why should I care if you don't want to be linked a wikia with the correct information. It even had sources for the information like Nasu's blog.
You still don't seem to know what second hand means. Why did you think that someone who sells used goods would give some of the sale back to the original creator?
>>
KR question, I just got Artemia, which perks should I choose?
>>
>>205221192
>Did one 10-roll
>Nothing
Same. I would have done more if not for the fact 1st Anniversary soon (tm).
>>
>>205219149
Ah didn't know that. Still gonna use her since she's the bustiest looking priest outside of frey. What about tank sonia? HP?
>>
Happy 10 infinity stone day to all the KR players except the dumb-dumbs that didn't pick Raid.
>>
I'm going to T5 Ezekiel and there's nothing you can say to stop me
>>
>>205221302
https://vndb.org/v11 lists this link for buying the game
https://www.play-asia.com/fatestay-night-realta-nua-playstation2-the-best/13/703cf9?tagid=969338
Probably the censored version but I do like how you specifically said eroge instead of "They sell fate on play-asia?" just in case I do link you the game on play-asia.

That's some top tier backpedling. I only asked for a non-wiki source because someone else told me to not link Wikipedia. Me linking to Wikipedia two posts earlier doesn't excuse the fact that you failed to meet the request you're trying to fulfill.

I don't think that. That's exactly why I asked that. You mean "Second hand" as in that it's imported or sold through some other place instead of sold directly from Type Moon right?

If that's the case, then how is play-asia, an import company, NOT buying directly from them to sell to gaijins and thus buying the product is still technically giving money to Type Moon since you're only buying the game from a place that already bought the game from Type Moon?

If that's not what you're saying, then is play-asia a thrift store?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.87 MB, 1024x1331)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
>>205220972
>>
>>205222010
>this baby is still going at it
Just get off the PC, please
>>
>>205222075
I've gotta do something while I'm autoing on phone games, don't I?
>>
>>205221464
>Tank
HP
>Anything else
Attack
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.22 MB, 1024x1331)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>205222012
RIP Zero Iris.
>>
>>205202761
Yep getting that lucky red pocket on the 16th
>>
>>205222131
At least keep your shitposts ON TOPIC

Do you know whats ON TOPIC or do you need to look up a wiki for that too you?
>>
>>205222010
>You mean "Second hand" as in that it's imported or sold through some other place instead of sold directly from Type Moon right?
holy fuck you actually don't know what second hand means
>>
Have you ever seen someone autistically shitpost about something he has no fucking clue about?

Well we got them here in /mbgg/ and we're going to start charging for people to stare at the first living being without a brain
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.56 MB, 1024x1331)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>205222170
Motifs tomorrow.
>>
>>205222304
we had people debating islam awhile ago here. Be happy this is at least tangentially related.
>>
>>205222250
Again, the sack of shit has already stated he has no idea what he's talking about and is literally just shitposting to get the last word in. Literally what were you expecting?
>>
sierra tier slash character when
>>
>>205222169
Is T5 already
>>
>>205220524
>want all 3
>i wont get any like with soara and fiana
we're fucked, anon
>>
>>205222360
I don't think he's white desu. Not being able to spell paid and not understanding what second hand means without a doubt makes him from some shithole.
>>
>>205222192
I'm replying to the people replying to me, whether they're on topic or not at this point. If you wanted me to shitpost on topic, you'd reply to my shitposts with something on topic.
>>205222250
Read the bottom sentence because I addressed that already.
>>205222304
I've seen it many times, but this is definitely not one of those times. I do have a brain, you just actively refuse to actually process the words I type.
>>205222360
>Shitposting to get the last word in
>Literally had to post twice about me without even replying to me
If that's not trying to get the last word in, then I don't know what is. Shouldn't you just be ignoring me right now?
>>
>>205220972
wtf it's not fair
>>
File: EGEtp1z1SG.jpg (38 KB, 760x344)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>205222336
What is this?
>>
>>205222473
So shitholes breed shitheads? That makes sense
>>
>>205222521
Almond Peak x OreoCatProject
>>
>>205222521
new almond peak collab?
>>
>>205222521
Almond Peak x Kuroneko x Shironeko x Shironeko Tennis collab
>>
>>205222473
>Not being able to spell paid
That wasn't a spelling typo, that was a grammar typo.
I also said already that it has to be either he's saying play-asia sells used goods or that he's calling imported goods second hand. It's either one but he doesn't want to actually answer me in favor of drawing everything out.
>>205222581
I'm in America, my man. Bring on the amerifat posts now.
>>
>>205222474
Do you really not know how importers work either. Also did you know that the ps2 game you linked was not developed directly by Type-Moon.
>>205222696
>That wasn't a spelling typo, that was a grammar typo.
You couldn't spell the word correctly though. Grammar had nothing to do with it since the only way to spell paid is P-A-I-D.
>>
I still stand that I have no clue what people were expecting about a retard shitposting about something completely unrelated to the thread while not knowing anything about what he's shitposting about or even knowing English for that matter.

Its like trying to argue with the repost bots that will gleefully shit up the thread til bump limit if you feed them attention
>>
File: EGEni64zE6.png (16 KB, 128x128)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>205222435
>>205222475
>>
File: EGEoCgEbkI.png (21 KB, 128x128)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>205222170
>>
>>205222946
Is it an island?
>>
>>205222914
I really don't. That's exactly why I asked the same question 70 times.
And how was it not? Fate Stay/Night is definitely Type Moon's game.

It's a grammar mistake because the most typical past tense suffix is "-ed". When I typeED it, I accidentally spellED it as payED instead of paid. I already know how to spell paid and I corrected it in the next post.

>>205222921
It's kind of funny how I typo one word, but suddenly I don't know English anymore. Have I not been typing with English this entire time? Do you even have any complaints with my other posts? Probobbally not.
>>
https://www.plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts?menuId=12#/posts/8843
How can others mobage developers even compete?
>>
>>205222946
>>205223108
My face after I fill up a full stamp and get nothing.
>>
there's just some things I can't do, but I want that skin
being new sucks
>>
>thought i did the pre reg thing for KR
>turns out i didnt

well this fucking sucks
>>
I regret slacking with the dragon rider bonus drops
>>
I'm leaning towards Jane and Annette in Kings Raid. I'm thinking Epis or Artemia for a dps. Who would be a good healer for this team?
>>
>>205223648
It's nice that they counted this morning's construction binge towards the event, otherwise there's no way I would have reached 5 5*s after blowing out all my tickets.
>>
>>205223416
>It's a grammar mistake because the most typical past tense suffix is "-ed". When I typeED it, I accidentally spellED it as payED instead of paid. I already know how to spell paid and I corrected it in the next post.
Was it your first time ever using the word?
>>
>>205223607
>significantly more fragments/day
>no more fixed hot time
>flexible loot boosting
>revamped shop with fragments and legendary gear
all nice, hope the bundle with the expanded inventory is a good deal. More inven is always handy
>>
>>205224192
>still replying to the sea shitposter
>>
>>205224020
Rephy, but Frey is fine for now since you have small aoe heal from annette.
>>
>>205224020
Annette is a good healer, Rephy if you wanna a priest
>>
>>205224229
I'm just surprised that he seems to have no idea how games are sold at all which seems weird for someone who spends time on video game board
>>
Re:Dive ?
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%B3%E3%83%8D%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88-re-dive/id1134429300?mt=8
>>
>>205224509
He spends his time shitposting, so its likely he only picked up the memes to parrot them so he can ""pretend"" to be retarded on his free time.
>>
>>205224268
>>205224259
Thanks, any thoughts on epis vs artemia?
>>
>>205217334
Now it works.
>>
>>205224668
Both are good, whichever makes your dick twitch more. Epis probably requires a bit more investment, Artemia is incredible out of the box.
>>
>>205224668
You can't go wrong with Artemia
>>
Android link for Re:Dive
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.cygames.princessconnectredive
>>
>>205224738
>>205224605
>Priconne is out

Time to stop arguing with that braindead idiot and play some videogames /mbgg/
>>
>>205224803
>it's real
damn, that was a quiet release for a hyped game.
>>
>>205223648
Getting at least 1800 points is doable for a new player; just keep adding people to your friends list and like them so they might remember you exist. The devs have also changed the equipment heavy construction requirements such that they no longer require 60 S-ranks but merely completing any 60 missions with any rating. This means you can simultaneously unlock heavy construction and clear friend echelon tasks by using friend echelons to carry you through story mode.

Then again hanyang is shit, and her "skin" is pretty much her normal clothes but with live2d.
>>
File: unnamed.png (1.79 MB, 1600x900)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>205224804
Only the app, the servers aren't up yet.
>>
File: whore.png (2.44 MB, 1782x879)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
Is this whore worth leveling?
>>
I guess this makes up for no qt slavs.

I'd still trade live2d tids for slavs tho
>>
>>205225023
Yes. Besides her unique being great, she's one of two illusionists in light. She's even in some top arena teams
>>
>>205223648
If you're on DigiSky 0, post FC. Only 1/4-1/5 of the guys on my list like back, so if you're up for some quid pro quo, I might be able to help with daily likes.
>>
>>205224964
Is there any game play footage for this?
>>
>>205219891

What about the other chars?

Should I consider it a blessing or a curse that I rolled all the collab chars except the thief
>>
>>205224904
The only thing good about the Hanyang skin is that it fixes her original terrible art.
>>
>>205225443
All the disgaea collab characters besides Kiria, Laharl and maybe D.Rosa were mediocore even back when they came out a year ago. It's still true to this day.
>>
>Purification discount at 15th
>Just reached T5 from T1 to Artemia
My life every day
>>
>>205225393
the most funny part is that no, wait for the event in about 6hrs
>>
How shit is morrah or should I just be a bitch and go with jane?
>>
>>205225745
morrah is most definitely not shit.
>>
>>205225745
morrah is really only good on defensive stall teams

shes good but if you arent willing to build your party around her then dont bother
>>
File: fhBX_BCw.jpg (55 KB, 400x400)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Am I reading this wrong or is the big ass cat plush dorm furniture going to be part of reward for second half of anniversary event (along with Bronya stigma)?
I thought it's going to be whale-tier endgame furniture.
>>
File: Screenshot_2018-02-14.jpg (90 KB, 800x1280)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Only one 10+1 so far.
>Picked Mimi because the outfit is too cute for Anko
>Lines aren't even voiced
One job Sakamoto-P
>>
FUCK those debuff screamer plants. The window to dodge feels tiny
>>
>>205228154
Bring a status immunity char
>>
>>205222170
Post 大爆死.
>>
>3k gems
>5 chihayas when i wanted her the least and none of the others
this is soara all over again where i got 7 carlos. i want to die.
>>
>>205228430
>500 gems
>Chihaya
I guess I'm going to stop here despite I still wanted Ruka or Sera. I wonder if I should class change Zero Iris instead.
>>
File: 1490210563373.png (1.85 MB, 900x1440)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
5 pops, Ruka and Chihaya
Attempt compu? (y/n)
>>
File: smug p226.jpg (45 KB, 339x349)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Alone on valentinesday?
God, you're pathetic.
>>
>>205224964
when are they up?
>>
>>205229250
https://exhentai.org/g/1162941/9527ad18be/
>>
>>205229250
I'm alone every day of my life since when I was 11 and my mother died.
>>
>>205229250
Joke's on you, I'm praising the lord on Ash Wednesday.
>>
>>205229260
12 minutes
>>
ah yes give me the fragments vespa
>>
>>205229174
>Sera is gold SS on me
Y.
>>
>>205229056
She won't let any other girl be yours on Valentine's Day, you better cherish her as your new waifu.
>>
>>205229808
>Ruka is also gold SS on .me as expected
Time to spent all gems except I don't have any left.
>>
>>205224605
>iphone

fuck off
>>
>>205229374
My mother is alive but i was alone since i was 6 years old
>>
Why is ruka a mage again?
>>
>Chihaya and Liselotte in 500
Wanted Sera more, but a Chihaya's fine too. Don't really feel like putting more gems towards this one.

Also Mana in my one ticket for Tennis.
>>
File: 1496796044503.png (1.89 MB, 900x1440)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>205229808
W-What the fuck, aren't they jumping the gun too soon?
>>
>>205230013
I want her to jump on my gun
>>
>>205230013
Automatic revive as long as her double exists just like her fist version
>>
File: what2.png (9 KB, 362x385)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
I went with the kings package so I have 6 tickets saved up. Would I be dumb to pick a phy and mag damage char and use 2 T1 and uw tickets on them? I would focus on one for now and build a team around them. But having another ready to go seems easier for making a backup team of the other type. Would I be better off using 2 uw tickets on my main team? They seem kind of rare.
>>
>>205230313
Also, are these chocolates going to dissappear even if theyre filled? I'm holding off on using the xp one until I can make a decision on all of this.
>>
>classchanged Iris for science
mistakes were made
>>
when are redive servers going up?
>>
>>205231307
funny meme answer
>>
>>205230656
What's wrong with it? Unless you class changed story Iris.
>>
>>205229838
i got over getting fucked by the gacha after going all in pretty quickly this time so i'll show her the love she deserves. would have been nice to pull ruka too but whatever, i can just use free rolls on this when they rerun it for the anniversary.
>>
>>205231601
Zero Iris. Can't teleport to get damage bonus anymore. Damage went down by 2 million on S1 against dummies
>>
File: DV-uKMlWsAEVLBM.jpg (157 KB, 675x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>205231716
Just change it back to normal combo then.
>>
>only get chihaya
>the worst one
as usual
>>
Ruka feels shit to play like her original form, no attack speed mages are super ass.
>>
>>205231716
Is it really that much of a damage downgrade with the new formula? I was going to do Shion but it might not be a good idea then.
>>
heh
>>
>>205222170
Not sparkle and colorful enough because she is inside a room.
Choco colour looks like shit desu.
>>
>>205232526
What are you doing there?
>>
When will they tell us Sera is actually a long lost imouto of Sierra?
>tfw no Sera
>>
>Ruka is stronger than Chaguma Tina
>>
File: d2d2.png (145 KB, 882x582)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
Is the bundle the only way to get this item? Is necessary for Laharl's 3rd job?
>>
>>205233403
You just farm that from story. Laharl only has one unique job that requires collab materials and that's his first one.
>>
>>205232805
Old ass characters s2 with class change.

Class change only really increases the damage of old characters with lower base attack since colopl doesn't understand how attack and ratios work
>>
>>205233403
no, thats just the generic necromancy item needed for any kind of dark magic job

the only jobs that need the unique armor are the unique ones
>>
File: bareneko.png (2.3 MB, 1080x1920)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>Luka on second roll
At last I see some luck after a streak of mediocre at best rolls since a good number of gachas ago. I can only wish Sara would show up this easily too once I get back some gems to try getting her.

>rushing out another class change when they're still not done with dragon riders
>all the form change characters that get fucked over will probably stay that way
Isn't there other stuff announced ages ago that should be on priority list instead?
>>
>>205233490
Cool, for a moment I thought I would have to buy it because I didn't a single mission on the event where I could farm it.
>>
https://twitter.com/shironekodb/status/963691397424410624

oraoraoraoraoraora
>>
>>205233525
I hope those meme attack speed fists end up being her best weapon.
>>
>>205234009
Meant for >>205233757, fuck
>>
Who should I work on next?
>>
>>205233386
>Comparing blunt and magic-type characters

>>205231896
Chihaya is fun to play though except shitty attack range which makes her somewhat useless on the 300 kills quest in the event.
>>
>>205234319
Does she max symphony power? Or does her S1 rely on having it to do more? I don't see any other way to get it unless it's on her motif
>>
>>205234418
her s1 maxes symphony power
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5lNVs5cWs
New card game from Gungho.
>>
Anyone know where there's a DL of the Princess Connect app? Not able to spoof my location right now and it's not up on qooapp yet.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (680 KB, 1024x512)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
Shironeko leak.

>>205235005
Server isn't up until sometime tomorrow though.
>>
>>205235443
Yeah but I can still reroll now right? Or is the gacha also not up yet?
>>
>>205235443
Nothing really insteresting so far, just confirmed upgrade for most classes.
>>
>>205234190
maria
>>
Fuck I want ruka.
>>
>>205235520
>Reroll when game server is still not up
Are you being retarded?

>>205235667
>most classes
It has class change icon placeholders for all classes. I wonder if they will release shinki for 2017 and later characters because of it since class change already gives stat bonus which is one of the reason for shinki.
>>
>>205234190
not maria
>>
>>205224803
Apk
https://my.mixtape.moe/njkodf.apk
>>
>>205236268
Thanks for the virus
>>
>>205234190
T3 everyone
>>
>>205235443
>gift character upgrade

what the.
>>
Class change will make sharehouse Ruka SSS
>>
>>205235957
I don't think it's gonna be a replacement for shinkis. Giving new characters an immediate boost and raising old powercreeped characters to near-relevance seem like different enough goals, even if they will overlap a bit for some of them.

But dunno, we'll have to wait and see.

>>205236598
It switches with the job icon, so they need to have an upgrade version for it too or it'll look weird. It was probably in already for rider class change.
>>
>>205236598
It's just the usual blinking indicator for gifted characters.
>>
>Nips confused why Sera is red SS
>Chihaya is the most fun of the set
>Ruka apparently does 50m damage on S2

I got first two now to decide who much deeper for Ruka. 1500 about now so I don't know if I give up soon.

>>205236741
You wish mate. I wish too
>>
>>205236854
>>205236885

i feel so stupid now. im looking forward for lancer class upgrade. its been forever since i saw them in coop
>>
So, anyone playing Re:Dive? Is it fun?
>>
>>205237204
servers not up yet
>>
>>205237289
Oh ok, excuse me.
>>
Will Re:Dive be the Granblue killer?
>>
>>205237468
Haha
>>
File: 1476327588327.jpg (21 KB, 218x265)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>205237468
>>
>>205237468
Just leave it to KMR.
>>
>>205234920
>those voices
>>
>>205236268
>loli dolphin porn
nice
>>
>>205237009
chihaya really is fun, by far the most enjoyable time i've had using a monk since setsuna.
>>
It's so horseshit when I can't outdamage that ur green HoT card
>>
>>205237468
Cygames multiverses stands together non, not killing each other.
>>
>ruka bait
>cute archer with grenades
>fighter with ORA ORA ORA ORA buffs
>0 jewels

does kusopl accept kidney as payment?
>>
>tfw I suddenly feel hyped for Re:Dive
what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>205240109
Same
>>
>no new rifles
i guess i'll just save the resources for the other rate ups.
>>
>stuck around chapter 6-16 normal since they're starting to outlevel me
Outside conquest, is just doing shit like 6-5 and 11 where the bigger bosses are the best way to level?
>>
Did (You) ever play this game? Is it fun?
>>
>>205240802
Looks like one of those shitty flash games.
>>
Is it better to ticket a character that you can farm hard shards or one of the limited chars?
>>
File: DV_Wc9PU0AAkgLA.jpg (166 KB, 675x1200)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>205241291
Assuming this is for Tagatame, pretty sure you can't ticket limited chars aside using the tickets from summon coins or 5/9 steps ones when they are being "rate-up".
>>
Yo /mbgg/ which is the less dead out of azur lane and tagatame?

I don't necessarily mean for just on /VG/ because I know that AL gets its own generals. I just mean in terms of total players/longevity and dev updates
>>
>>205241559
>/VG/
>>
>>205241559
go to sad panda and search for doujins of each game. That is going to tell you all you need to know
>>
>>205241662
Autocorrect

Kill yourself btw
>>
>>205235916
You should be thankful for that.
I burn 1000 crystals and got nothing.
Brb crying in the corner.
>>
>>205233634
>Isn't there other stuff announced ages ago that should be on priority list instead?
The weapon exchange from star runes probably forgotten now.
>>
>>205241741
Might as well just go to /alg/ because tagatame fanart is almost non existant.
>>
>>205241741
That's not always true, if that was always the case, Final Fantasy would have more doujins than Dragon Quest.
>>
>>205242113
Dragon Quest is more popular in Japan than Final Fantasy
>>
>>205240802
i thought this game was killed
>>
File: DV-t2w3W4AEFmtO.jpg (215 KB, 640x1018)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Which one has better Valentine girls between tennis and main game?
>>
Famitsu has a list up of who are good candidates for the mage class change. I used it on Kuranyi since they have her ranked the highest and her damage doubled.

https://app.famitsu.com/20180214_1238858/
>>
How's the chapter 1 map that drops MP7 for farming? I'm too lazy to backtrack to check and farming hydras is stressful.
>>
File: DRKj-klV4AA9eo-.jpg (308 KB, 1120x1037)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Uma Musume when?
>>
>>205241412

Ah I guess I cant get limiteds with the 100 crystal tix. What unit that I can would be good be good to support Laharl.
>>
>>205243843
farm dragoons and snipers on 再点火IV in chapter 1
>>
>>205243839
https://wiki.famitsu.com/shironeko/%E5%A4%A7%E9%AD%94%E9%81%93%E5%A3%AB%E3%83%80%E3%83%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8

damage comparison for the mages, ruka is seriously on an entirely different level than all the others. i'm sad i didn't get her.
>>
File: 62669355_p0.jpg (1.13 MB, 1500x1563)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>205243758
Tennis wins this one for me, just because of Mana.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbROSd8CdAc
Stream is happening at the moment.

>>205244318
>Ruka and Meiseikai Mira are stronger than Zero Iris
So much for story lore.
>>
File: YSeIefa.gif (2.53 MB, 448x252)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>tfw still stuck on stage 3-3 on Pangya
I hope I can find a new game to play soon.
>>
>>205245913
Just upgrade your other characters you pedo neet.
>>
>>205244318
>>205243839
Famitsu is faster and more accurate than others site? Go Ruka!
>>
>>205240802
Go play Houkai Gakuen. It has more life stock than armor girls.
>>
>>205238882
Big deal. There are hardly any good monks especially for those who don't roll Setsuna.
>>
>>205246947
What is original Sera.
>>
>>205246309
Fuck, I really don't want to use Mr. "rough balls" generic LN protagonist-kun. If at least I had the luck to roll the other dude.
>>
KR question, Artemia T3 perks?
>>
>>205246991
I don't roll her so she doesn't exist on my database.
>>
>>205246771
They've been okay recently, they already downgraded Sera after having her at gold SS at the start.
>>
File: EGLCnwrAS9.jpg (377 KB, 1080x2160)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
Seeing this picture makes me mad.
>>
What does pre-registrating on princess connect even get you?
>>
File: DV_vqhyVAAAGqcZ.jpg (62 KB, 801x449)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>205245210
Gameplay video where?
>>
>>205247847
so a shittier Merc Storia?
>>
File: DV_1xVLUMAAm51b.jpg (113 KB, 900x506)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>205247707
Trash.
>>
Can anyone tell me the character archetype and personality for Ruka, Sera and Chihaya?
All I know about shironeko girls, Tsukimi yandere about dango and Charlotte has a spoiled ojou-sama like personality.
>>
>>205247984
Just 300 more gems no exclusive units or anything? How much does it even take to roll for a unit?
>>
>>205248108
1500 for a 10roll
>>
>>205248093
>Ruka
Kuso tenshi.

>Sera
Have at least 100 clones.

>Chihaya
Ignis X Aqua band member.
>>
>>
File: 9879837.jpg (245 KB, 1080x780)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
Yes, please!
>>
Who are going to roll Valentine Gacha on gbf here?
>>
>>205249464
Why do you ask here?
>>
>>205248093
Ruka: she protec, but she also attac; MAMOTTARAAAAAIII
Sera: the boss; bratty, but cares a lot about her underling
>>
>>205224964
You can download all the data now. It is taking a while to download it, so it is better to do it now rather than waiting for the game to start.
>>
>>205250479
When do servers come up?
>>
>>205250059
Is that supposed to be slang of mamoritai?
>>
>>205250479
Which option is that?
>>
>>205250814
it took me like 5 seconds to figure out. Are you a brainlet?
>>
File: IMG_20180214_230612.jpg (90 KB, 900x506)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>205250814
Not like they tweeted about it or anything...
>>
Which one will topple Chaguma Tina and Sierra DM guys?
>>
>Sera affection episode is making chocolate for Werner
>Gives him chocolate which kills him
>MC and Sera bro handshake over his corpse
I can't belive he's fuckinh dead

>>205248749
Chihaya is also a huge dork
>>
>>205247518
>pending all 30 rolls i didnt get a 4* not.a.single.one

thanks anon. its been great kusopl. finally i can let this down after playing it for 2 years.
>>
>>205251503
Thanks.
>>
File: dsr50.webm (2.91 MB, 840x480)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>
>>205250747
It's basically an aggressive, valiant kind of "I must protect".
>>
>>205252203
eng version when
>>
>>205252203
I can hear the buzzing of the rotor
>>
>>205247518
>tfw got baited because Ruka is broken and I need a lightning archer despite I was saving my gems for Anniversary
>did 40-rolls and only got Chihaya
>20 gems left
Time to start saving for real this time. I'm not going to roll any other gacha until I have at least 5k gems or that gacha actually has my favorite characters,
>>
>>205249597
Is Medusa Valentine a seasonal character like summer girls or halloween girls?
Is she 10/10 on tierlist?
>>
>>205252598
Next next next will be saving for real. We will get all jobs strengthening before anniversary and you will roll them because of cute girls.
We will also get something analogue of idolcats with 4way collab between shironeko, shirotenni, kuroneko and one more thing.
>>
File: 321-1F4250ZU4-50[1].jpg (272 KB, 1600x899)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
Is Wizrogue mobage? It's a dungeon crawler, but you get your characters from gacha.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbROSd8CdAc
I wonder if VAs understand that 2D is better than 3D
>>
>>205252598
>or that gacha actually has my favorite characters,
That's how I resisted going too crazy on this one, it's all characters I like but no one I count as must-haves.

And I wasn't too worried about getting another strong light-type, since Sierra's got that covered pretty well.
>>
File: 3040151000_02.png (109 KB, 480x471)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>205252601
She is seasonal and came out 4 hours ago so no tier lists yet, but she isnt op or anything she just seems average
>>
>>205252598
Yeah got baited for Ruka, got Chihaya and Sera in 1st. Then another 1250 gems with nothing. Luck evened out but I dunno if I need Ruka since I have Sierra. I like her but I need to save.

>>205252778
No fuck you no mote idols. Give more Charlottes
>>
>>205253062
Idol Charlotte and idol Rumie coming up. Or Idol Aira because she is bestgril late 2017 and still don't have a new job.
>>
>>205253201
I'd cry if next gacha had a new Rumie or Aisha, I need time to save for that. Rumie is too fucking cute
>>
>>205253062
Ruka normal mage can't clear map faster from the PV show. Probably she is a specific support and bosskiller?
>>
>>205253201
>Aira
You mean Aisha.
>>
Anyone able to make it past the Cygames splash screen in Priconne on an emulator?
>>
>>205252598
I'm there saving with you, original Ruka was one of my favorite characters so I went all in for her and came out empty handed. Hopefully they don't do another Setsuna soon or I'm fucked.
>>
>implying the Oscrol streak is over
>>
>Re:dive gets released
>meanwhile shadowverse is a dying plant and went into maintenance with no fix to problematic cards

Heh, gameplay looks like autobattle 2D ver. but I like the lobby system.
>>
>>205253553
Setsuna is ugly.
>>
「プリンセスコネクト!Re:Diveリリース直前生放送」が終了しました!
みなさま、ご視聴ありがとうございました!発表情報が満載でしたね!
ついに明日2/15(木)リリースとなる「プリンセスコネクト!Re:Dive」をどうぞよろしくお願いします!
#プリコネ #プリコネR
wait what on thursday? Do they mean in like 18 minutes or are servers not live for another 9+ hours???
>>
Ez, didn't even need 777 boxes for this waffle. Now, if only SAT8 and/or IWS can drop, I'd really be glad.
>>
Can someone provide the APK link for priconne?
>>
>>205254019
This anon posted this >>205236268 I don't know if it's real, might as well be a bitcoin miner.
>>
File: v65.jpg (87 KB, 1034x574)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Is Reina a slut?
>>
>>205253381
She seems like boss killer like original Chihaya. She gets 300% attack buff on first death after her auto revive for 90 seconds. Sierra is probably my new map clearer right now, dashing with those buffs is too good. That might change though with Oscroll shinki soon and maybe a bow that gives sp on kills

>>205253608
If anything we're doubling down on Reign's reign and new chihaya hotness
>>
My mind is telling me to get Demia to pair with my Nyx, Mediana, and Scarlet for a decent PvP team. My dick is telling me to get Sonia. Who do I go with?
>>
>>205253547
I tried installing on MuMu and Memu, same situation. I conclude that it's not playable on emulators.
>>
>>205254087
If someone could provide another link that would be great. I'm not trusting this one.
>>
>>205253837
Monk Setsuna is super cute. Both versions are really fun to play too, I wish they'd give her a shinki already.
>>
>>205254441
I used it. It's legit.
>>
File: explain_e180210_2.png (183 KB, 1000x500)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>Another 3 frags quests
They should at least make this 5 frags.

>>205253008
Tfw had to keep using Zero Iris because failed to get Sierra and Ruka.
>>
>>205254426
works on bluestacks
>>
>>205254441
It's ok, it's real.
>>
>>205254558
Iris is still good and Sierra will be forgotten in around 1 months.
Punicon is for 2 chara in a set while 3 chara in a set is filler gacha.
>>
>>205254582
Okay, that's great, but I'd rather not install Bullshitstacks desu.
>>
>>205254426
>>205254834
Works on Nox as well.
>>
>>205254834
runs better than memu but whatever floats your boat senpai
>>
>>205254558
I missed Iris too, so until Sierra I was using Soara or 1* Iris for light.
>>
If i wanna use rodina in king's raid what other characters should i get? i have 5 tickets and im only around mid chapter 2
>>
>>205253842
It's going to release on the 15th JST at a reasonable daytime hour.
>>
>>205254939
What version/settings? Didn't work when I tried.
>>
So the TB2 valentine event...I honestly dont hate it, not yet at least, its about grinding certain stage over and over for points but this isnt about ranking, its for event gacha, which apparently has characters but it also has a SS staff and usable field items, this could potentially help solve the retarded P2W equipment shit, but I wont get excited yet
>>
>>205255052
Not that anon, but I got it working on Nox by disabling root.
>>
>>205254743
>Sierra will be forgotten in around 1 months
Probably not happening until they release another broken dragon rider.
>>
>Priconne will be released in the afternoon.
Dammit, my boner feel wasted now.
>>
>>205257238
haha I was awake all night so now I can go to sleep and wake up to mobage nirvana. Wage cucks BTFO
>>
>>205244013
I think it's near but expect it around July.
http://gamebiz.jp/?p=203963
2/25 - news on anime
3/25 - more news on anime and game. Expect some screens
>>
>>205247847
Looks like Valkyrie connect.
>>
So how does priconne look so far?
>>
>>205257238
Afternoon? How many hours from now? I'm kinda in the middle of the sea right now.
>>
>>205258054
I'm guessing 12:00 JST or any later than that. So roughly twelve hours.
>>
>>205258046
Merc Storia but with only girls. It was expected imo, but I like it that way.
>>
>3500 Jewels for 5th Nagi and no Sierra
>500 Jewels from reset Islands gives Sera
Probably not going to bother pursuing Ruka considering I have Cranny, Bear, Iris, Noah and Ruru
>>
File: 1507037614280.jpg (18 KB, 238x255)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>205258628
>I won't be able to play for 20 hours after release.
Fuck.
>>
is there gameplay vid of Pricon somewhere ?
>>
>>205261251
Don't think so? Qooapp says it's a "match three puzzle" type of game.
>>
>>205254558
I thought they were retiring this shit
Three frags is fucking worthless
>>
Any discord for Re:Dive?

Btw game detects rooted android, so use rootcloak to hide it.
>>
Holy shit fuck you AR15, just surround the cannon already and stop wasting my resources. Who thought this map was a good idea?
>>
>>205262428
yeah its posted on the subreddit
>>
>>205262772
You're on the one with the three AI teams right?

Tip
1. For the first turn you want to set AR15 on Hold so that all three helipads get capped
2. Set her on Hunt on the next turn
3. Whenever one of them gets right next to the cannon just set them on Hold so they block that path and force the others to find another path to the cannon

Takes around 6-7 turns. Apparently there's a way to do it in 5 but I never found it.
>>
>>205262782
>on the subreddit
any link? cant seem to find it
>>
>got Ruka on second pull
BUt I want a Chihaya to ride on my cock so bad
>>
>>205263087
Yeah thanks. She always went down in the first turn and then wouldn't go back up to the cannon no matter how I set her after that.
>>
Who should I be rolling for in PriConnR?
>>
>>205263418
http://google.com/
>>
>>205265110
dick big etc..
I'm rolling for that slutty little elf
>>
>>205265110
The lolis.
>>
>>205265110
I'm going for the elf and the closet slut
>>
How strong is NY Kranny with mage upgrade?
>>
>>205265494
>>205265812
There's like a dozen elves.

>>205265763
Maybe I'll go for the loli voiced by Rina Hidaka. I have to learn more first.
>>
>rerolling from a pool of 50 characters
enjoy your llama
>>
File: 80482.jpg (70 KB, 762x800)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>205266769
The llama is voiced by Nico's VA. I would actually be happy.
>>
>>205266598
Her combo could possibly benefit from being faster to help with SP regen but I'm waiting for wikis to compile information on class changing before I do it to anyone.
>>
>>205267035
>Nico llama
I know who I'm rolling for.
>>
Priconn is up? I just get stuck at the Cygames screen.
>>
>>205267913
Servers not up yet, release in about 10 hours.
>>
File: DUUzjnwVoAUIcKI.jpg (154 KB, 828x900)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
https://app.famitsu.com/20180214_1238690/

It's rankings 'o'clock. Performance looks all over the place right now.
>>
>english version of Helix Horizon on qooapp
What the fuck?
>>
>>205268104

Why are anons talking about rootcloak and rolling?

Are they time travelers?
>>
>>205268215
>chink app promoting chink app
What the fuck?
>>
>>205268365
I meant why Helix Horizon of all the apps possible?
>>
>Kadonaba job+
>gets new WA
>it's from zehn's katana
Time for him to join veda
>>
>>205268439
They got paid?
>>
>>205268330
Because it's Cygames, also they probably got blocked from preloading >>205251503
>>
>>205268496
>tfw preloading for a mobage
>>
>>205268491
>Helix horizon devs have enough money to released the game in english and advertise it on qooapp
I expected the game to get closed down instead.
>>
File: 1510654700963.gif (1.74 MB, 640x360)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
>>205268610
Don't judge me, I have no fucking idea why I suddenly got hyped for this game.
>>
>>205268818
Because you are bored and hope for a new good game? At least that's why i am even if the gameplay looks boring.
>>
>>205268117
What I'm looking at here?
>>
>>205268117
>Novice Hero is consistently stuck in last place
Buffs when?
>>
>>205268439
>English version is by same company with Valiant Story
>Qooapp is promoting Variant Story quite a lot
>>
I like the main girls design of Priconne for once.
The black cat girl and the elf are pretty cute.
>>
>>205269227
13 got some nice treatment when he was doing shit, so hopefully after this season.
>>
>>205255083
I did a couple rolls of the event gacha and got shit items - a potion and one of those shoes that lets you move a second time. I don't know what the rates are for anything decent, but hopefully they're not too shit.
>>
>>205272814
Really, I'd settle for them just making his skill better, a duration that isn't awful would help a whole lot.
>>
Second item gacha is up. The missions are the same as before.
>>
File: tagatame disgaea.png (1.15 MB, 1136x640)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>only 10 hours left before Disgaea event ends
>I still haven't maxed Seraphine's, Rin's. Etna's, and Amira's jobs and weapons.

What do I do? I only have 700 stamina left
>>
>>205276853
Get grinding
>>
File: IMG_20180204_150746.png (494 KB, 800x906)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>205268117
I love novice hero but after i reach S4 my win rates are too inconsistent with him due to card level differences, i hope to one day be able to bring him all the way to S5
>>
>>205276853
co-op
>>
Does heavy construct give more chance to get 5* guns or something?
It don't look worth it to me.
>>
>>205277829
It's all or nothing game in heavy construction.
>>
File: DUujSfzVoAAA1pq.jpg (264 KB, 1497x2048)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>3 seconds from victory
>hit the home button
I never understood why they made it disconnect you
>>
>>205276853
Maxing Rin's job is painful for me since the drops amount feels lower compared to other characters.
>>
>>205279043
just buy it from the shop for 250 crystals, goyim
>>
>>205279084
>Using gems for characters which I'm probably will never use
No thanks. I wish her unique jobs are actually useful.
>>
File: dsffsdf.png (2.49 MB, 1902x861)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
Should I save her unique armor to level up her third job, or use it on this first job?
>>
File: DBSUengVYAAsPbn.jpg (216 KB, 1200x675)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>205283023
>her unique armor
The third job is using different unique armor.
>>
>>205283982
Fuck. time to go grinding again
>>
File: DT_g1znU8AAbLfT.jpg (67 KB, 531x781)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Second day of the anniversary story. I tapped by mistake so I missed what Mei said at the beginning, but she should be asking Kiana how everything is going.

Kiana: Of course! Everything is going perfectly!
Bronya: I cannot trust Kiana's "perfectly". Please repeat again everything you have to do tomorrow.
Kiana: Geez, don't underestimate me! There's the dress, and "that" thing. Also, I need to wake up early to comb my hair.
Mei: This time it really looks like everything is going "perfectly".
Kiana: Hehe. Mei-senpai compliment me more~
Mei: Good girl. Anyway, a year has passed already in the blink of an eye.
Bronya: 8760 hours, 525600 minutes, 31536000 seconds.
Kiana: Eh? Is that some kind of spell?
Bronya: That is what happens when you divide a year. Even though time itself is not divided, humans like to separate time in various units. When you look at the number "1" it doesn't feel like a lot of time has passed, but if you look at it as "31536000 seconds" you get the feeling a lot of time has passed.
Mei: Indeed. Leaving the flow of time aside, we all have grown due to sharing that time with someone else.
Kiana: I feel like I'm listening to an awesome philosophical lesson... In short, you mean the year we've spent together has been very important!
Mei: Exactly. Enrolling in St. Freya School together, meeting the Captain, joining Hyperion, fighting together... Everything we've experienced this year will become an irreplaceable memory.
Kiana: Hearing Mei-senpai say that makes me want to cry...
Mei: Sorry, it wasn't my intention to make you feel that way. Let's go back to the dormitory soon. Today I'll make lots of Kiana-chan and Bronya-chan's favorite dishes.
Kiana: Really? I can't wait!
>>
>>205272947
I think his skill duration is alright at 8 seconds, I played a match earlier and wiped their entire team with just basic attacks thanks to his damage buff. I haven't played him/rarely see him played, but increasing his attack speed or reducing the hits needed for a knockdown could help.
>>
I don't like how they release new characters that are shit unless you class change them
>>
>>205277829
You use it for SGs only.
>>
>>205285781
>new characters should be broken OP right away
>>
I need a new action game. You know, where you control your character's movement like bleach brave souls, HIT, Tera M, etc. Any good recently released english ones? Or about to be released?
>>
>>205287603
Dawnbreak.
>>
>>205287603
bdo mobile
>>
>>205287603
Honkai3
>>
>>205266598
>>205244318
>>
>>205287603
Mobile Legends
>>
File: Core Team.png (473 KB, 911x487)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
Pic related is my current team. I have a T1, 3 star, 5 star, and UW selector. Is there any point in using these right now rather than later? The only UWs I have are Epis and Frey's, while Clause and Maria are just using whatever the highest atk weapon I have are.
>>
>>205293163
get a magic tank like jane or sonia and get their UW
>>
>>205294331
The "magic team must have a magic tank" meme needs to die. Clause is the single best tank in the game, the attack speed debuff is incredible and the pdef buff is very handy.
>>
>>205294331
jane is fucking horrible. kill yourself for giving such shit advice
>>
>>205294809
>>205295509
So am I just holding onto the tickets until I need something, then? Also, I've been farming 6-8 normal for XP, but it's taking fucking forever. Are there better options prior to being able to do hell?
>>
>>205295791
the 2 million EXP valentines chocolate, equip it and then burn 300 stamina for the 2 mil

I would use your 5* ticket on Morrah so that you can switch out Clause for her on magic fights
>>
>>205295791
Flask everyone but Epis, and power level Epis to 71.
>>
>>205294809
>clause
but that's objectively wrong and it's demia.
>>
>>205296147
I already did that. I thought it was random, since I got 1000 stamina chocolate today.
>>205296175
Really? I thought it would be more beneficial to keep everyone equal.
>>
>>205296332
>longer cooldowns
>slower cast times
>more expensive spells

she might be better in PvP, but Clause shits on her in everything else
>>
>>205296332
Single best PvE tank then. Demia is mediocre at best outside of PvP.
>>
>got arch's UW
The fuck do I do with this shit.
>>
>>205296857
PvP. It's good for burst damage.
>>
>tfw I have a bunch of useless UWs sitting around but I don't want to waste them because I may end up using the character at some point
Currently sitting on Phillop, Reina, Fluss, Ricardo, two Scarlet and a Miri UW along with two or three UW pick tickets.
>>
>>205294809
The "Clause is the best tank in the game and you shouldn't use any other tank not named Clause" meme needs to die.
>B-but muh attack speed debuff
Other hero can do it too. Plus you only need the debuff for cheesing ToC anyway. Any other content you can do just fine without the debuff.
>B-but muh pdef buff
Demia lol.

>>205295509
Every tank has their strong point, anon. Jane's especially good in speed runs with her amp and debuff. She's, as of right now, the ONLY hero that's able to gives amp debuff AND attack debuff to the constantly cleansing monster in ch. 7. This makes things like speed running ch 7 upper dungeon much more faster.
Sonia is good for CC buffer, and she has the highest defense stat among all of the tanks in the game except for the 5 second window frame when her S2 buff runs out. Phillop is great for physical amp. Morrah can soak up mdamage like a sponge. Demia is a PvP specialist and a great physical tank in general.
>>
Who?
>>
>>205295791
Sure, as long as you don't care about playing in league of heroes to get fragments and essence every week.
>Are there better options prior to being able to do hell?
6-4 hard.

>>205296364
>Really? I thought it would be more beneficial to keep everyone equal.
DPS comes first.
>>
>>205298873
Er, wrong screenshot.
>>
>>205298873
>>205299071
>Granblue screenshot
Average SEA player
>>
>upper dungeon will turn into conquest style dungeon
>hot time will be able to be chosen at will
I just started playing but these changes are fucking great since they were the things that bothered me the most.
>>
>>205298873
>those notifications
>>
>>205298873
>>205299071
>seahonker
>gbfag
Fits to a T.
>>
>>205299479
Dont forget the reddit mobile notification. Literally a walking stereotype for the average dumb EOP
>>
File: DT4mHO8VMAAjrK1.jpg (33 KB, 640x620)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>205299071
>Mae
>>
>>205296857
Grind
>>
Can you reroll on pricone without redownloading?
>>
>>205302787
Yes.
>>
File: 1504314499439.png (863 KB, 918x516)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
Fucking hell.
>>
>>205302787
its not playable yet
>>
>>205302917
Yeah, Zas is my 2nd HK416, as in i got her to x5 without spending a single core.
>>
>>205295509
>undispellable mamp for ch7 hell speedfarming is shit
kill yourself
>>
File: m14075309.png (453 KB, 450x800)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
I still can't see Sera being red SS after use even with this evidence. I hope motif makes Chihaya red SS though.
>>
>>205302917
this temps me to start again on CN seeing how easy is to get Zas, is she any good?
>>
File: davi_idle_pop_pattern.jpg (398 KB, 1920x1080)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
have you heard of hatsune miku?
>>
>>205303510
old and used slut
>>
File: 1506153627228.png (861 KB, 720x1280)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
>>205303337
Cute butt? Yes.
Usable in battlefield? No.
>>
>>205302917
Same, 100 tickets down the drain and no qt slavs.
>>
>>205303276
Famitsu already demoted her from gold SS to a regular SS. Piercing has too much competition and she's just a worse Setsuna for most things that don't need a lightning character.
>>
>>205304412
.me's holding there still but every comment is like "I don't know why" or "She's SS- at best". Chihaya could probably jump with a good trinket and good motif, dunno how Ruka gets better since Iris motif seems insane for her.
>>
>>205303657
What are you even talking about.
Her stat spread is on par with HK416/FAL, and while her grenade won't do as hard of a damage spike as theirs will it has a larger radius that has a gimmick that's still beneficial either way. Her opening CD for it is also lower than both HK416 and FAL, as well.
I actually use her the most out of the three at the moment, even.
>>
>>205305382
>it has a larger radius that has a gimmick that's still beneficial either way.
That's the part I'm not quite fond of. The debuff part is really small, and the buff part feels mediocre.
>>
File: tileset.png (707 KB, 945x947)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
>>205304395
Keep trying, they have nice tiles. If google translate isn't failing me, AN94 is basically G11, but trading 3x burst damage for 2x and more uptime.
>>
>>205306559
>AN94 is basically G11, but trading 3x burst damage for 2x and more uptime.
It is. They adapted that space pulley magic into actual gameplay. Against mob spawns, her 2x burst practically lasts forever.
>>
>>205305780
While the debuff is pretty whatever-ish, +60% damage for 8s is still pretty legit when it comes in at 4s into the battle.
I also prefer her tiles for the most part, since they're a good amount more flexible than HK416 and also boosts DPS while FAL only does EVA.
Either way, point is is that she's definitely usable.
>>
why is priconne not up wtf
>>
>>205306559
>have slav pulley magic and 5 million serbs
>mfw no smug kalash
>>
File: brave frontier 2.jpg (35 KB, 480x360)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
7 days left
>>
>lose the M4A1 vs boss fight because grunts run by her
help, I'm too stupid
>>
>>205308065
>BF1 sucked
>BF2 will be played for less than a day and fade into the dark again because it still sucks

7 days left to absolutely nothing
>>
>>205308065
but will it give me electronically delivered, fake, real paper money
>>
>>205307831
DM them on twitter
>>
>>205308759
>Devs dont have an official discord server where they can reply to me instantly with the answer and custom twitch emotes

This is why girls frontline is going to be superior
>>
>>205306559
Not sure if I want to try more or wait for SG/fairies. 40k of ammo and mre left and I need to keep enough resources for the daily event run, too.
>>
>>205309232
I'm unironically down to 20000 ammo and 10000 MREs from all the crafting, and still no AK-12
>tfw
>>
>>205309584
Same i used everything and managed to get AN-94 but still no AK-12.
Now i keep sending my squads on missions to get tickets and ressources.
>>
How the fuck does a matoi hit 5.5k with the ur shield break. Is that whalestats?
>>
File: IMG_8588.png (924 KB, 640x1136)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
Returning player here. I've last played when Aira was released and just rolled all the leftover gems I had.

How powercreeped am I?
>>
>>205309906
There's still around 14 hours to amass more tickets and resources. Don't forget there's equipment 4*/5* construction rate up from tomorrow to saturday and shotgun heavy construction rate up from sunday to monday.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (51 KB, 960x540)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>205267913
if your device is rooted, you will be stucked on Cygames logo. If not, you should see the touch screen with video animation background like this
>>
>>205309232
>>205309584
>Still have 200k+ of everything
Feels good to hard cap the resources.
>>
>>205310153
>shotgun heavy construction rate up
God i'm so fucked.
I may need to pass on equipment rate up to farm for Shotguns.
>>
>>205310032
>Rolled 2/3 of the new girls
>Shion
Damn, how many gems did you even have?
I don't play pvp anymore, or at all really, but you're probably fine. You missed some returning player junk they had recently.
>>
>>205310269
Usually as soon as I get to the soft cap I do heavy construction, maybe it's a better idea to save up for the rate ups instead.
>>
>>205310269
I binge construction more than i can generate resources. Somebody send help.
>>
>>205311115
I'm kinda half active on GF having played for more than 1 year already so it's easy for me to just log in, do whatever and refresh the logistics.
>>
>>205310763
Like 5 rolls. I tried the valentine's tower but at the first fucking floor I got creamed by a bunch of 100's.
>>
>>205311115
I'm glad i don't favor shotguns and MGs as much. I can probably make 5-6 leveled and fully equipped SMG/AR/RF squads and 0 MG squads.
>>
>>205311990
>0 MG squads
You need one for sure, but after that it's just the collection desire eating my resources.
>>
File: prinny.jpg (20 KB, 480x500)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>Rin's armor fragments only have a 50% chance to drop
>they drop 2 fragments at a time
>you need 240 fragments for each job
>>
>>205311990
Just so you know, it's extremely difficult to beat Judge without a good MG/SG team. They can also put down most enemies except Typhons (too slow to approach) and Hydras (too much fucking armor), and Brutes (armor piercing attacks) will royally fuck up SGs if your MGs don't have enough DPS to wipe them before they reach your SG line.
>>
>>205312709
co-op gives a full item for one of her jobs
>>
>>205310032
Cute girls. Is Tennis worth playing?
>>
File: 2rc1xqu.jpg (886 KB, 1024x1772)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>205312159
>>205312891
Yeah now that i got some good MGs, i'll try to make at least one squad of them.
>>
>>205312929

Please don't tell me this also applies to Killua.
I just bought the gem set because you can't auto it with just a Laharl friend
>>
>>205314110
>you can't auto it with just a Laharl friend

yes you can, so long as the Laharl is 85. About 10% of the time the Laharl will be retarded and attack the metal enemies forever, but most of the time he will finish the stage.
>>
>>205311469
The come-back or beginner stuff would really help with levels. You'll have to wait for similar, farm, or hope the daily tower roll gives you what you're missing. Plus you need gear.

>>205313539
No.
>Colopl crummy programming with framedrops on skill activations
>Content is 90% PvP oriented with matches taking eons
>2 week expiring gacha tickets with 3 gacha sets each month
But you're welcome to find out yourself. Best aspect is higher resolution models for Shironeko characters, so I only really keep the game installed for my tanned Charlotte and Oscroll.
>>
it's up
>>
>>205314631
gimmi the google play link
>>
>>205314631
Stop lying.
>>
>>205314631
You made me check so I'm not giving out accounts this time. Reflect on your actions.
>>
KR question, who's the best tank for ch7 hell?
>>
>anniversary stigma on 120th roll
Nice to see my luck is consistently shit the whole way through.
Pretty nice that they actually give away big cat plush away for free though.
>>
>>205314631
Tell me when it's up on apkpure or qoo
>>
>>205316318
now
>>
>>205314631
i cant get it to work on any emulator fuck that game
>>
>>205314631
your ass
>>
>>205315289
T3 Jane
>>
>open puricone
>maintenance
JUST
>>
Should I get Usalia/Prinny Weapon?
>>
So I got 2 artifacts now and they're both burning brazier of elf. Who do I equip them on? Healers and wizards?
>>
https://twitter.com/priconne_redive/status/963796474436861952

s 0 0 n
>>
>>205320320
no
>>
Can you get to dreamer in 3-6?
>>
Anyone planning to reroll Priconne on Nox? Does the "hide root" function works?
>>
>>205319660
Why T3?
>>
>>205321360
works for me, it doesnt hide root it disables it
>>
GUYS ITS LIVE
>>
>>205320718
Don't think you can and I'm not sure why you would want to.

I'm pretty sure she's only there for flavor and fluff reasons.
>>
>>205322949
IT'S UP
>>
>>205322949
>>205323080
Why do you guys do this?
>>
>>205322986
I thought you might have to kill her for the hidden map, but maybe it's something else.
>>
whoever else gives out accounts with me like with aga and tenka, let's not do it this time. the /gbf/ crowd is already here and will probably take them anyway.
>>
>>205323303
I usually never reroll till the first limited gacha as most preg rewards are still there.
>>
>>205323303
>the /gbf/ crowd is already here
is their game dead again?
>>
>>205320320
prinny weapon is cool as fuck and decently useful, only worth 1500 gems if you love prinny

usalia is trash tier so getting her weapon doesnt do much
>>
>>205323498
>>205323303
The granblue crowd has always been here because you can play more than one mobile game
>>
>>205323303
I just hope it's functionally possible, root blocking usually means they're going to fuck with rerolling somehow too.
>>
>>205323498
The most autistic event is currently running and a lot of us are tired of it.
>>
>>205323751
playing too many mobage at once is bad for you.
>>
>>205323821
I hope you're farming your chocos while you wait for priconne to go up
>>
>>205323821
>crew want me to help them this gw because i main dark
>hate GW and don't need anything from it
I rather not play anything and be bored than play that shit.
>>
when do the servers for PriCon go up?
>>
File: 1515335618790.jpg (111 KB, 1024x1022)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>hate the game you are playing
>continue to play it and give it money
>>
>>205324076
You're horrible anon
>>
>>205323885
I got my honor badges and now I'm done for the next few days. Maybe I'll go take a walk and do some relaxing stuff until priconne is up.
>>
>>205323751

>Absurdly large blue hair
>See through white dress
>Barefoot
>Cute as a button and Charming personality
>Powerful as fuck, if she got an SSR she would be fucking broken tier
>Voiced by Taoyama Nao

Cygames made a big mistake not releasing lyria as a gacha unit, they would be drowing in a sea of oil.
>>
Can I just main fire for Laharl and do all the content or do I need to build teams of other elements?
>>
>>205324523
Build every element or cry when you find enemies that resist slash/fire
>>
Please either post on topic or go back to your correct general burgerbois
>>
>>205268472
https://al.fg-games.co.jp/news/19002/
More 91 characters.
>>
>>205324605
Priconne is having a collab with granblue so brace yourself
>>
>>205322045
ch7 enemies cleanse their debuff, T3 Jane's debuff become uncleansable
>>
>>205323302
Oh wait you do need to kill Dreamer.

But you need paradrop fairy. That's bullshit.
>>
>>205324851
rip
What's the reward for clearing?
>>
>>205324632
>all these males
worthless update
>>
File: lyria.jpg (81 KB, 564x828)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>205324485
I hope they add Lyria to priconne

They're already adding DJ so whats one more?
>>
>>205324974
It's apparently just 200 Remodel Frags but you can farm for AR-15 dupes there,
>>
>>205324687
I see, thanks
>>
>>205324657
Is it actually though or is Djeeta just having a cameo
>>
>>205325098
Doesn't seem that bad to miss but I'm still a bit salty. Maybe I'll get lucky when the fairy rate up hits.
>>
>>205325368
Paradrop fairy is so broken.

It breaks how certain maps are supposed to be played.
>>
>>205325683
I don't mind it breaking maps but maps requiring it is fucked up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONiKbCM3yM
It looks so good but also so expensive.
>>
>>205326525
50 fucking burgerbucks.
>>
>>205326525
>50 bucks
>that terrible clipping
At least make some effort for that price.
>>
Valentine sucked this year. Not a single good event.
>>
>>205327214
Out of all the valentines events from the games I play, I liked Aigis the most.

But yeah, pretty weak stuff all around.
>>
>Cygames is actually waiting till 15JST to bring it out of maintenance.
I'm going to be tired as fuck tomorrow.
>>
Send help! I can't do the 5 pangyas!
>>
>>205328128
I'm not even sure why i'm hyped about it.
The anime like scenes and full voice is nice but the Valkyrie Connect style of gameplay is pretty boring.
>>
>this fucking lag
Apologems please Donuts.
>>
What did you do with your 10 Infinity stones, Raidbros?
>Maria T4>T5
>(new)Artemia T1>T2
>(new)Sonia *3>T2
All in all worth it. Finally broke through 20B damage barrier in WB1.
>>
>>205328663
I'm ready to go in a new series, been obsessing over idols for too long. I kind of want to fuck the llama also.
>>205262428
Uh, @priconne_eng has one but it's basically tumblr in there so it's not worth it, anon.
>>205262782
>Shilling reddit
>Especially when there isn't one
???
>>
>>205330202
good job replying to 13 hour old shitposts, do you want a medal?
>>
>Get my first eagle in PvP
>Get kicked out by maintenance
xD
>>
>>205330202
You should definitely go back and stay there then, we dont want you here.
>>
>>205330387
Trust me, I would stay there if porn was allowed.
>>
>>205330039
Haven't decided yet, went 3* Scarlet to T3 with what I had saved up. Now thinking if I want to continue working on a PvP team or get Mitra up and running for WB and GR. The half off purification being next week is kinda annoying as I'm saving up gold for Gladi's UW but oh well.
>>
Did you manage to roll your waifu yesterday, /mbgg/?
>>
>>205332258
I managed to get 4 of her by the time I reached 30 rolls for the guaranteed shit.
>>
So why Cygames need to have access to camera and mic?
>>
It's up.
>>
Has coop been a lot more crashy for anyone in shironeko? Don't know if my phone is dying or the game
>>
priconne is looking mighty good. I'm afraid it'll blow up in here.
>>
>>205335139
50% chance of disconnecting usually.
>>
So what's with this google play shit that keeps popping out. I'm stuck at 12.5% for some reason.
>>
>>205335448
Is it auto battle shit?
>>
>>205335503
it seems the servers crashed, my download stopped at 61.14%
>>
>>205335637
Is there a way to get in without linking your google play?
>>
>>205335551
It's just a higher budget Valkyrie Connect
>>
>>205335712
i hit cancel when it asked to sign in and it seems fine?
>>
File: 1511322091653.png (535 KB, 741x314)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
>.63% chance to roll him
Thanks gumi
>>
File: IMG_20180215_001429.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>205335712
yes, just click the other button

btw rates
>>
>>205335448
Give it two weeks before the usual thread janitor sweeps the game out from /mbgg/.
>>
File: IMG_20180215_001617.jpg (298 KB, 2048x1152)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>205335851
dj is already ingame
>>
>>205335851
Oh shit, you can go in already?
>>
>>205335448
the 2d art and animations look pretty damn nice
>>
File: uploaded.png (658 KB, 546x606)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
A new tagatame character released
>>
File: 1480000895007_ld2x01mq.jpg (497 KB, 640x800)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
RIP Engirls.

>Catbusters closing next apparently
I wonder if the Last Period and Merc Storia anime adaptations are their last shot at getting new players to keep them alive.
>>
Does it not run on emu? Getting it frozen on the cygames page when I try to load it up in memu.
>>
>>205336198
turn off root
>>
>>205335917
>He's STILL triggered that AL was moved to their own general
>>
how do I reroll in pricon?
>>
>>205336246
by using your brain
>>
>>205335448
Can I start rerolling for the llama?
>>
So the entire game is just clicking skills when they come off cooldown?
>>
>>205336380
yeah, this is like the old kemono friends mobage
>>
File: AGA_NewScout.jpg (148 KB, 638x986)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
AGA has a new event up and new scouting. Pickup is:
>4* Virginia
>4* Eri
>4* Oozeki Koyui
That last one is the fat lady you see on occasion in the story.

Also a new main story. No idea if the girls are in the gacha too as 2-star or 3-star. Event looks similar to Valentine's one.
>>
>>205335448
Too bad the gameplay is non-existent.
>>
>>205336380
The focus is on the fully voiced story and animations
Goodbye EOPs
>>
>>205336380
Welcome to kusoge my friend
>>
>>205336498
>>205335551
It's just early game. It'll probably be more interactive as late game develops like every other mobile game.
>>
File: jl8uYCE.png (848 KB, 1730x910)
848 KB
848 KB PNG
>mfw Square Enix killed one of their best mobile games by making players pay for characters they unlocked
>All that remains is the JP website, the small bit of info on Wikipedia and a small amount of LPs that never reach the true ending of the game
It fucking hurts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGciUm4rwio
>>
>>205336498
It's a well-established fact that, in mobage, story and the like is objectively superior to gameplay.
>>
>>205336492
those twins looks like prinz, my hopes for a ro500 alike is rising
>>
Does the first roll from the tutorial give a guaranteed 3*?
I got a 3* fox girl from it.
>>
>>205336607
It doesn't look like you can do much of anything. Isn't it just wait for their skills to fill and then fire it?
>>
Why is Priconne running worse than Honk or AGA?
>>
>>205336663
>>
>>205336492
Ooh baby, got 4* blondie. I'd also like the brunette but I feel like I'll get shit on if I push my luck.
>>
>>205336380
>Cygames's mobile game where you deploy one group of units to fight mob(s), each unit has certain set of skills that you can re-use after certain cooldown time
>>
>>205336718
because it was developed a month before release
>>
>>205335461
I was fine during the dragon rider coop bonus but I've been trying to do the arrow daily with my 5x book and I've lost about 4 runs because of stupid freeze into dc or straight crash
>>
is the first roll a guaranteed 3* or did my luck in kusoge just kick in?
>>
Is there a way to link your account and play Priconne between two devices?
>>
File: DWA6evqVMAElVia.jpg:orig.jpg (643 KB, 1654x2339)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
G41 skin never
>>
>>205336867
got a 3* first try too. Anyone else?
>>
>>205336845
Update?
Or maybe it's the 5x book, last time I used one I could barely finish runs due to instability or find rooms.
>>
>>205337078
>>205336867
I got one too. It's guaranteed I think.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8qtBhy116yI

I don't see very many things to click
>>
>>205337247
>>205337078
this is who i got, did you guys get different girls or does everyone get her?
>>
>>205337328
I got a mage fox girl.
>>
File: NotKirito.png (292 KB, 425x399)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
hmmmm
>>
>>205337328
Different.
>>
>>205337328
Got pink hair elf mage
>>
>>205337271
It's a high IQ game.
>>
File: DWDnTVAUQAASRm3.jpg (132 KB, 800x484)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
How is this still alive and getting all the good collabs?
>>
>>205337328
I got a 3* Idoru
>>
>>
>>205337642
I think everyone gets her for free
>>
Game is connecting again. Just when i started a 10 roll too...
>>
>>205337697
Pretty canon with lore.
>>
Bros... this is a kamige. Everything is voiced or almost everything if not all.
>>
File: HK21.png (325 KB, 1024x1024)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
Had any luck with the rate up?

I got a Type97 but thats it ...
>>
File: gameplay.webm (24 KB, 176x181)
24 KB
24 KB WEBM
nice game fags
>>
>>205338007
Granblue has an auto button too, are you gonna say it's an auto game?
>>
>>205338007
At least it's fun.
>>
>>205338042
90% of it is, don't try to deny it.
>>
Are you guys still stuck connecting?
>>
Pribot when?
>>
>>205338093
t. hasn't actually played it past story events
>>
>>205338338
>>205338291
>>
What's the probability of this being enough for top 10k, im exhausted already
>>
What is a good arpg game for mobile? something similar to zenonia
>>
File: Kuromori.Suzu.1880101.jpg (159 KB, 520x956)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>205336197
Game wasnt my cup of tea but it definitely felt like they put alot of heart into it
The soundtrack in particular was great and that Chuuni guitar girl stuck in my memory, its a shame it died while the fujoshit counterpart is still going strong
>>
File: 1314.jpg (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>none of my faves have 3* cards yet
who the fuck am I supposed to reroll now
>>
>>205338929
looks like everyone can go upto 5* if thats any consolation
>>
File: priconne weapons.png (610 KB, 1120x605)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>
>PriConne
This shit is gonna eat my device's memory faster than a horny hooker eats cocks.
>>
>>205339335
its just tagatame's rank up system pretty much
>>
Sera's motif seems fucking nuts, Chihaya's just makes her oraora faster and Ruka's seems shit for her specifically.
>>
File: DV5rmtbU0AAEyyE.jpg (129 KB, 507x728)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
When's the anniversary for this again?
>>
File: priconne skills.png (294 KB, 866x450)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>
File: 346e.png (107 KB, 760x760)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>205338780
Suzu does make quite an impression, yeah.

She's most of the reason I stuck with it as long as I did. Got to pick a starter SR of her when I started the old version, and she stayed my favorite since.
>>
>Can't even play princess connect because it's either stuck connecting or stuck loading at a certain percentage
Maintanence when?
>>
>>205340136
im playing on Nox and my phone without a hitch, albeit I did the initial download before servers went up
>>
>>205340136
I think is because of emulators, I having those problems with nox, unfortunately I can't play on my phone because it crashes everytime the first battle starts.
>>
If anyone has played re:drive can you tell me if it has a protagonist gender select like granblue?
>>
>can craft characters with character fragments
>need fragments to increase their level cap
>equip weapons to level up rank
>skip tickets
tagatame 2.0
>>
>>205340316
It's like Valkyrie Connect. The protagonist is technically a fixed gender, but they never actually appear in the game aside from the anime cutscenes, and the characters refer to you in a gender-neutral manner.
>>
I can't decide between artemia or epis.
Which deals the most damage?
Which is more useful overall?
>>
>>205340369
at least tagatame has some gameplay when shit hits the fan
>>
>>205340402
>Cutscenes
As long as there aren't many I can live with that
>>
>>205340316
>>205337421
>>
>>205339789
guess i'll pick up chihayas since they're red ss on .me. might as well put those 3 memorial swords i got from drawing 5 copies of her to use.
>>
>>205340464
epis and epis

artemia is just good for her stuns and damage reduction, her DPS isnt great
>>
>>205340369
This is actually made by a competent company.
>>
Is it possible to reroll Priconne without the slow ass download? The standard shared_prefs still makes me sit through the initial download.
>>
How do the skills work in priconne? Are they all passives? Do they have cooldowns?
>>
File: tumblr_file_name.jpg (11 KB, 229x221)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>205340592
>cygames
>>
>>205340592
say what you want about Gumi but they've done a good job with Tagatame
>>
>>205340526
Guess they swapped, saw sera's as red SS with chihaya's as S+. Either way I was gonna get Chihaya's since giving her movement speed and attack speed seems pretty fucking nice for her stand .
>>
File: elfisnotpleased.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>downloaded the current hot topic
>got some anime instead
>>
>>205340592
which makes me wonder since my toaster phone can handle shit like houkai, aga o deresute but this just crashes
>>
>>205340719
the guy is just a retard that he'll just eat eveeything cygames throws at him, this game is shit and there's a reason it fucking died
>>
>>205340369
>Tagatame
Its Valkyrie connect, not tagatame
>>
>>205337931
Didn't get AN-94 or AK-12, but did okay. SHRIMP(new), G41(new), HK416, Type95, 2x K2 and a Grizzly MkV from ~50 crafts so far.
>>
>>205340957
Tagatame came out months before VC
>>
>>205341246
But Tagatame don't have the same gameplay at all.
>>
>>205341246
Tagatame has completely different everything while this has a ton of similarities with Valkyrie connect so its pretty stupid to try to compare it to that
>>
Looks like Makai Wars just went up on google play
>>
Is there really no way to do anything about the FOUR fucking downloads? Even if you've already got the files it still goes at the same ridiculously slow speed.
>>
>daily reward is skip ticket
Nice game.
>>
>>205341558
>No link
>>
File: IMG_20180215_014440.jpg (160 KB, 720x1280)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Makai wars is also out

I can't hold all these releases
>>
So what 3* did you get in Priconne? Who are you rerolling for?
>>
>>205341665
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.cloverlab.makaiwars.sp Since you can't navigate the google store I suppose I'll help you
>>
How big is priconne?
>>
>>205341685
They better give me Prinnies.
>>
>>205341685
>no risemara needed
>>
>>205341685
Well there goes any thoughts I had about trying Priconne.
>>
ASAGI FINALLY GOT A GAME
>>
File: DWDHEQVVAAIhut_.jpg (1.81 MB, 4032x3024)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>205340091
I think I still have some screenshots of the old version somewhere, even if I was barely playing since the loading was pretty bad. But looking at the old cards, the art got really better with the new version. I wish they put out an artbook of the after-renewal stuff at least.

>someone bought two acres of moon land and put it under Tenkousei and Natsumi's name
My sides.
>>
FUCKING WOW there's so much downloading for priconn how the fuck am I supposed to reroll at all.
>>
File: Idol.png (2.43 MB, 1920x1080)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>205341694
Toppu Idoru
>>
>>205341685
And here I was about to sleep. There went that plan
>>
I guess Priconne figured out the best way to deny rerollers is to force them to redownload everything no matter what
>>
>>205342347
Got this whore too.
>>
>>205342356
Same here
>>
>>205341685
APK when
>>
>>205342375
I dont know why you even bother when its as auto as Merc Storia
>>
What emus are working with princess connect?
>>
>>205342453
Its by cygames
>>
>>205342532
Work with Nox for me, but disabled root. Also some other anon said it works with Bluestacks.
>>
>>205341694
Played the game because Monika, got her on my first roll.
>>
>>205342453
low stress game that's pretty to look at
>>
Finally new game with real gameplay.
>>
>>205342545
wh had a grand total of one good mobage and a decent one that was a 1:1 clone of heartstone
>>
I picked Kings for the one year event and I'm kind of regretting it. I did pick up Laias as a new healer since I randomly got her UW before this event and she's been prettyt nice. I generally run with her, Epis with uw as main dps, Gau with UW as a tank, and Maria as sub dps. I have two T1 tickets and one Uw ticket right now. Should I just save them and invest in the characters that I have right now? I also have luna, morrah, clause, and jane who I'm not currently using but am interested in advancing with later on.
>>
>>205342660
>Low stress

I dont know, the size really stresses me out because I need that space for other kusoges.

Someone teach a thing or three about compression to the fucks over there at cygames
>>
>press a single button
>downloading for a minute
>press another button
>downloading for 2 minutes
redive sure is great.
>>
>>205342902
Already dropped for Makai Wars. Redive didn't even last half a day.
>>
>Makai wars isnt voiced
>>
>>205342983
Look at cloverlab's other stuff. All simple and casual games. The description on the google play store for makai wars even calls it a simple game that requires no rerolling
>>
>>205342983
voice acting is the cancer killing video games
>>
I started an account on my phone for Princess Connect, is there any way to access it on a PC emulator?
>>
>>205342983
>Makai doesn't have ANIMATION INGAME

Ha s-sure we won right, cybros?
>>
>>205343064
>>205343047
But how am I supposed to have a clue of what they're saying without voices
>>
>>205341685
Welp, sorry Priconne, but Disgaea has cuter lolis.
>>
>>205343120
By not being an eop
>>
>make myself a cup of coffee
>it's still downloading
ITS
STILL
DOWNLOADING
>>
>>205343072
Yes.
>>
>>205343106
>Doesn't have animation ingame
What?
>>
where's risemara ranking for makai
or atleast list of available characters
>>
>>205342421
Be sure to let me know anon
>>
>>205343185
Download speed is limited somehow, I reckon. Even at 1gb to download it shouldn't take anywhere near as long to do all the downloading as it does, so I figure they've got it capped to stop servers dying or something.
>>
>>205343047
4 rolls at start with at least a 3* guaranteed.
>>205343263
Apkpure.
>>
>>205343328
what's max rarity?
>>
>>205343251
Roll the characters from the disgaea series obviously.
>>
>>205342421
https://mega.nz/#!RuglSQ4C!CqT7xOVIQX1QdCfM_jsQafia6hV1kWQ-iS-ckz7hcek
First multi roll gives three 2* and a 3*. Don't think you can get two 3* or at I haven't. Also you can reroll the first multi without having to redownload any data.
>>
File: file.png (89 KB, 293x139)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
Does everyone get the same 3* at first roll?
>>
>>205342638
Hmm no luck on bluestacks but I will try nox thanks
>>
>>205343363
>Also you can reroll the first multi without having to redownload any data.
GOTY
>>
>>205343369
No.
>>
>>205343369
different guaranteed 3*

is usalia in makai wars?
>>
>>205343379
>>205343379

New
>>
Just upgraded my Epis to transcendence 2 in king's raid. Should I go for the critical hit increase skill or the increased damage and penetration skill?
>>
>>205341685
RIP Priconne
>>
>>205342721
If you're still in early game, that's fine. Even if you pick Raid, it will not help you until much later.

Use 1 to get a physical hero to help you in chapter 5. Priscilla is recommended because she can also work in magic team. She's just that good.
>>
>>205337061
>1 of the most popular
>skins never

meanwhile gund that i never know it existed gets skin

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.