[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1531217363102.jpg (48 KB, 300x300)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Making a New Thread Sure Is Fucking Hard, Huh edition.

>Free ESO+/Crown Crates event starting July 10th
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26435

>Wolfhunter & Update 19 Preview
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26439

>Elder Thread
>>220613742

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
.tv/bethesda

>Places to Buy, Assorted Links, and Tweaks
pastebin.com/BuD9GaGX
- DON'T BUY THROUGH STEAM. There are myriad issues that you don't want to deal with.
- There are occasionally Free Play Events for prospective new players.

>New Player Guide
tinyurl
.com/tesog-npg

>UI Addons
esoui.com
minion.gg

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] whisper/mail @Foskl, @Zombelle, @Salzor, or @Kallistio
[PC EU] whisper/mail @Hatebr33d3r, @kuZhov, or @zsj
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45
Or post your @username/platform/location here.

>Discord:
discord.gg/uPhsfcp

>Platform Poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Do I need to subscribe?
It's optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT Summerset), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which can save your characters a ton of bag space.

>Which faction should I choose?
If you want to PVP in Cyrodiil with friends, make sure you're in the same faction. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

>I started with a Chapter. How do I access the original main quest?
Open your map (or visit a Wayshrine -- they're free!) and go to either Daggerfall, Vulkhel Guard, or Davon's Watch. Walk around a little. "Soul Shriven in Coldharbour" should auto-start shortly.

>And where should I begin normal questing?
Check out the original beginner stuff, first; go to Port Hunding, Khenarthi's Roost, or Bleakrock.

>The More You Know
- Level Rewards give you tons of stuff along the way, including a free mount at level 10.
- Riften is the most famous open-world RP destination.
- You need to be at least CP300 to queue for vet DLC dungeons.
>>
Stamplar or stamdk for pve? I like the class fantasy of stamplar but don't want to have to go through cyrodil just to get abilities seen as essential for a good endgame build
>>
>>220841056

Based sesslerposter shitting up and killing the previous thread
>>
>>220841056
the saviour we need, but don't deserve right now

>>220841161
Caltrops is pretty quick to get in cyrodiil, get a set of lvl 30 gear made and join one of the pubwrangler groups in the sub50 campaign. Last time I did it was less than an afternoon on a weekend pvping in one such group.
>>
File: 1530812319503.jpg (75 KB, 720x576)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>do daily
>find chest
>BA motif
Fucking sweet.
>>
File: I made a robot.png (226 KB, 500x500)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
Why did Sil make so many aggressive animal robots
>>
>>220841987
Well he needed Cat Fabricants to hunt the Skeevatons and it snowballed from there.
>>220841161
Both Stamplar and StamDK benefit from PvP so playing StamDK doesn't get you out of it.
Battlegrounds are much less painful to get AP through than Cyrodiil.
>>
>>220842190
>Battlegrounds are much less painful to get AP through than Cyrodiil.
They're not tho.
All you have to do in Cyrodiil is join a group and chill.
>>
>>220842476
For a Stamina build I think so, unless you feel like grabbing a resto staff to spam heals then respec after.
Then again this is with the intention of you actually want to participate not just entirely leech.
>>
>>220842476
>>220842554
in my experience, in my timezone, there's usually 0-2 people per team in sub50 BGs that vaguely understands how to pvp, the rest are potatoes. so you might have an okay time, depending how fresh you are to combat. You might also get an enemy group of 3 nightblades in sloads with poison arrow too. I'd still say cyro is better unless there's no zergy groups to join and win with
>>
>>220843136
what timezone?
>>
With how much penetration is warrior better than lover?
>>
>>220844767
night owl AU timezone. So from a few hours ago and the next 4 hours. Come to think of it, it may have been on the weekend, so maybe late US prime time.
>>
>>220845213
wondering about this too i understand in dungeons you need quite abit penetration but just your average questing its not really important
>>
>try to steal hairball spittoon for master thief
>impossible because some invisible nigger apparently sees me
>>
>>220847771
Nevermind, I got it now, the detection eye was just being buggy
>>
ten
>>
>only four hours between one thread dying and the next being made
Good work, lads.
>>
File: Best dyes in TESO.png (129 KB, 569x938)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>220853478
>dyes often don't match even on pieces from the same fucking motif
>virtually nothing can be dyed proper red, it's always pale, pink or brown
Fuck this dying system, desu.
>>
>>220854017
>nothing can be dyed proper red
Wut, there's too many bright reds running around, syffim is about as candy apple as you can get, also try I think they're called daedric red, nirncruxed, and the deconstruction red. Also, some outfits read: crown costumes don't hold vivid color so your darkest red will still look pink. But on proper outfits with red in particular, its way harder to actually get a nice muted red or pink than it is the bright red, you need to use some of the common dye to do so.
>>
>>220855726
Every reddish dye I've tried on the pieces I wanted ended up washed out pink or brown, didn't even want it to be bright, just proper mild red for some details, had to scrap the outfit idea because of that. Being unable to match any whites even with like a dozen different dyes unlocked is also driving me insane.
>>
Sleepy today aren't we
>>
File: kep4lgvae9voutxhxlil.jpg (49 KB, 800x433)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I've never been able to continue reading on lore or even listening to NPCs unless they're fun to listen to. I skip most of the dialogues by habit because I just wanna play the game. If I am interested enough I can just read up on it in a consistent wiki page or something.
Yet I feel like I'm missing out on the point of playing this game if I do? I really enjoy all the customization, the game feel, the world, I like the PvP and PvE both. But I don't really care at all about listening to stories, I just wanna continue leveling up and getting more customization options going.
>>
>>220857723
>I just wanna continue leveling up and getting more customization options going.
Then do that. wtf?
>>
is there anywhere else to see what drops in guild stores besides Tamriel Trade Centre? Last Apostle chests motif that dropped was 9 hours ago according to that site and it's the last thing I need for full set..
>>
Point me to your favorite magwarden DD build for ideas. I've been looking around at this one -
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345638/elemental-guardian-magicka-warden-vma-dd-build-summerset
>Alcast
also has some fire and ice thing that looks like a ripping good time, anyone have any recommendations?

Dont really care if magwarden dd is not tiptop meta, i'm on console so as long as I actually have a build i'm cream of the crop anyway
>>
>>220857886
But isn't following the story like 90% of all TES games?
>>
>>220858043
100% of all TES games is doing whatever you want
>>
>>220858126
I guess you're right. I just wanna make my money's worth ya know? Like if I'm playing it wrong somehow I just feel bad.
>>
>>220858313
This is such a weird way to view vidya desu
You bought it, play what you want. If it bothers you that much just make an alt dedicated to storytime questing
>>
>>220857908
>it just updated that there were two chest motifs in orsinium an hour ago
>I checked all those guild stores well within an hour ago before it showed on the site
>this can only mean people bought them as soon as they hit the store
reee
I just want a complete fucking set holy shit
>>
For some reason I always choose Argonian. Anyone help explain why? I have nothing to do with furries yet I still start playthroughs as lizard man. Why?
>>
>>220859164
For one, you've got furries living in your head without paying a cent. If you can't pick a cool race with great passives in things game without kvetching about fur (?) then damn anon damn
>>
>>220859591
What about players like me who would never play a khajiit scumfuck bastard mental dickface piece of shit that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate they are?
>>
>>220845213
>>
>>220860587
Absolutely BASED
>>
>>220854017
Get 1000 kills in BGs for Firedrakes red. It is not shiny and a strong red that is actually JUST red and not some yellow or purple mixed in.
>>
>>220860587
>that pic

Around cats, watch your backs.
>>
One quick post before work
>>
>>220861427
What is that god-awful looking armor/helmet and why aren't you hiding it?
>>
>>220860587
I dunno anon
You've got your own problems
>>
>>220860587
>elf
Sounds like a bad case of jealousy tbqhwyf
>>
I've got a confession to make, TESOG. I thought I was okay at pvp, about middle range, but now that I've tried a stam dk, I'm actually terrible, and was carried by the class (msorc). No bullshit, people that just make it work with stamdk are fucking amazing.
>>
>>220841056
Returning player with a question here.
I would like to start fresh and start a new character. I decided on a Nightblade since I never played one.

Should I go Magicka or Stamina? Are Nightblade good now or are they trash?

I'm leaning towards Stamina but maybe a Magicka one would be better? I hear Stamblades have some survivability problems in PvE.

What race to pick to min max? High Elf for Magicka and Wood Elf for Stamina?
>>
>>220863561
either is good, both high skillcaps. mag is more survivable and versatile

you need a lot of investment to survive as a stamblade, vigor and knowing fights in solo content.

dunmer or redguard.
>>
>>220863561
Both are incredibly good right now. You heard right, stamblade is "harder" in that they need some pvp skills to help stay alive, they have few shielding or healing options, and they have a fairly in depth rotation although it still boils down to buffs, aoes, spammable. However they hit like fucking trucks and have insane burst.
Magblade has an "easier" time and is still very very strong in pve as well
>>
File: 5OmnziA.jpg (89 KB, 750x1061)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>220863658
Are Magblades fun in your opinion or should I just go with a standard Sorcerer if I want to be a spellcaster?

Would a High Elf be worse than a Dunmer though? don't they have more Magicka and Regen? Dunmers seem more universal though. You can race change if you pay as many times as you want right? Just in case.
>>
>>220864040
It's a hard choice. Looking at Stamblades PvP videos it seems insanely fun but I'll be doing every single quest I can find first as I grinded my characters previously before quitting and did littl to no quests and they seem fun.

I might go with Magblade then as I forgot everything about the game and would like to have a slightly easier time. I want to focus on PvP however.
>>
>>220864154
very fun, rotation is high skill floor and a higher skillcap. sorc is just far easier. dunmer bc fire damage bonus and everyone uses fire
>>
>>220864405
Go for it, the other anon can probably concur but magblade is really, really fun imo as well, although my main is a stamblade so i'm biased. If anything, respeccing from stam to mag is very cheap, and you could keep a stamina set at 160 in your bank to swap to.
All NB have a great time in pvp
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>220864556
>>220864679
Thank you very much. I'll be going with a Magblade then and will screw around when I'm ready as stamina. Thanks again!

I might start as an Altmer though. I have enough of the Ebonheart characters and want to try the AD zones. I don't suppose it will matter that much between a Dunmer and an Altmer for Magblade. I also don't have an Altmer so might as well make one as they don't look like abominations anymore.
>>
>>220865532
Difference is like less than 2%, the extra recovery is nice though from Altmer passive.
>>
Wait guys so I'm new to the game and playing a stamina based nightblade right now, and I quite enjoy battleground pvp so far. Would I perform better if I went and respecced into mag?
>>
>>220866049
If you're doing well and you like it then no? Especially not if you're a stam race, or if you're enjoying it, the above was really just helping an anon decide which to choose from
>>
>>220866790
Bosmer so yea nah. Cool thanks.
>>
>>220866049
stamblade is pretty much the apex solo pvp character
>>
This game is fucking huge and so far fantastic. How have I ignored its existance until last weekend? I bought it on a whim because my bro started to play as well, and I was like yeah whatever I guess I'll give it a try, I'm sick of what WoW has become and I have nothing in particular to play. I never even liked Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim but I've totally got stuck with this game. Holy fuck?
>>
>>220868790
Glad you like it. Not many MMOs survive such shitty launches and go on to be one of the best out there.
>>
>>220869638
I want to say I've seen shittier but I'm drawing a blank
>>
>>220869638
I didn't even know about its launch. Well, more like, I was such a tool for WoW at the time that I was like "Heh, they're trying another WoW-killer again? Fucking morons, heh, nothing will ever hold a candle to WoW."
I realized some time ago now that I hadn't actually enjoyed WoW since like 2011.
>>
Say, do backstabs deal more damage with certain weapons or is it like percentage based?
>>
>>220871042
Neither, unless you mean sneak attacks
>>
>>220871042
Backstabs are a thing??
>>
>>220871509
Yeah I mean sneak attacks. I guess I say backstabs because I always, well, backstab.
>>
>>220871819
Sneak Attacks are just a flat modifier on any weapon skill/stamina ability (no staves).
>>
>>220871969
Though I guess the Magicka Morph of Surprise Attack (forget the name) probably does Sneak Bonus Damage, I've never tested it.
I wanted to say "Melee abilities" but that's wrong too, it's a weird list of things that work from Sneak as far as skills go.
>>
>>220871969
Oooh. So an attack from behind with a 2H heavy swing doesn't necessarily do more damage than just using the stamina morph of dive on them?
>>
>>220872306
Not sure if Dive counts
If something is a successful Sneak Attack the enemy will get stunned and take what looks like a crit.
>>
How does sneaking work in pvp tho?
>>
>>220872895
If you are hidden you are invisible.
>>
>>220872976
Oh really? I assumed it only actually worked against NPCs. So as long as you are Hidden and you have the shadows surrounding you, a player who would look in your general direction doesn't "see" you?
>>
>>220873168
Yep, they have to actually detect you/be within your detection range.
>>
>>220873235
Well damn that's terrifying. But I guess also helpful for defending a flag in battlegrounds. Hey thanks!
>>
good lord leveling psijic is a pain in the ass
>>
>>220873983
It's faster than leveling every other guild
I don't know what people find so hard about teleporting a few times
>>
>>220876426
For people starting with Summerset that don't think to look for a 3rd party map I could see why it'd be disliked. The in-game map is not wholly accurate.
>>
Did the servers just die or is it me
>>
Do you have to switch to your second weapon to level up those skills, or do you level all 10 skills at once?
>>
>>220879101
Only the active bar
>>
>>220879126
Well shit.
Does the Heavy Weapons skill apply to your other action bar or nah? As long as you have a twohander equipped in either bar I mean. Similar question I suppose.
>>
File: bread soup ii.jpg (337 KB, 1279x1706)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Hey, consolefag here. I've only ever played vanilla Oblivion, and I finally decided to get it running on my computer. What are the essential mods for Oblivion in Year of Our Lord 2018?
>>
File: 1357861047588.jpg (20 KB, 250x250)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>220880023
FCOM, also
>>>/vg/tesg
:v)
>>
Don't food and drink buffs stack? I only get one buff at a time
>>
>>220880279
They do not.
>>
>>220880279
They don't.
>>
>>220880217
ooohh, thenks
i just ctrl-f'd "elder scrolls"
thank you, kind traveller
>>
>>220880023
>>/tesg/
>>
>>220879220
It's active bar, if you have 2h stuff on backbar it doesn't apply to frontbar unless you also have 2h stuff.
>>
File: House (((Hlaalu))).jpg (9 KB, 211x239)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Reminder that the Hlaalu deserve everything that's coming to them;

"Hlaalu gauntlets are of flexible leather over the fingers and hands, with the forearms and back of the hands protected by flaring plates of bonemold (or metal cast to resemble it). The leather at the fingertips must be supple enough not to impair the rapid counting of coins."

"Our House helms (and in light armor, hoods) cover the entire head, with a full face visor for protection against the environmental dangers no matter where our trading takes us. They are of bonemold, or metal crafted to resemble it, bulbous in shape and elongated toward the back of the skull to protect the traditional cranial coin stash."

"A Hlaalu mage's spell staff sports a finial in the shape of our Hose double-scales symbol, proudly displaying the wielder's affiliation with the world-famous Morrowind mercantile masters."

"The Hlaalu swords are long and straight, like our reputation for fair dealing, and double-edged, like our contracts."
>>
vroooooom
>>
>>220882253
Skitters best mount
>>
>>220881151
>>
Redguard NB or DK?
>>
>>220883752
NB
>>
What quest line is more beneficial? Mages guild or Morrowind’s? Or thieves guild? I’ve got free time and don’t know which to do. Actually I have everything open but Summerset what quest line will provide the most benefit to me?
>>
>>220883752
Neither.
>>
>You can now only select one role when queueing through the Activity Finder, and it will display next to party frames.

>Developer Comment: This change was made for a few reasons. Most importantly, it streamlines the queueing system so groups can be created faster. It’s also in an effort to address the issue where players would queue as multiple roles and get assigned the role they just can’t do, leading to bad group experiences. Now, if a player chooses a role, they are explicitly saying they are equipped to perform that role so there is less downtime at the start of the dungeon waiting for players to figure out which role they were assigned and making adjustments.

I'm legit upset about this, what the fuck are they thinking. Talk about ruining a game.
>>
>>220885619
Bye Fey'isha
>>
>>220885650
>Can't do all 3 roles
>Calling others Fey'isha
wew lad
>>
>>220885650
If only.
>>
>>220885619
The change doesnt even make a difference.
You just queue as "Tank" while dpsing lol
>>
>>220886029
More like the usual "tank" that can't even dps.
>>
>>220886356
Has that ever happen?
>>
File: hist.jpg (10 KB, 404x371)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>220885918
Why would you ever queue as all 3 unless it's a normal dungeon so beneath you that you can probably solo it.
You would still need to respec CP/Stats/Mundus even if you have every skill unlocked and morphed properly.
>>220886356
Tanks aren't suppose to do damage in ESO Unless that's the joke and I missed it.
>>
>>220841987
All of sotha sil reflects nirn. That's why almalexia makes him hide it
>>
>>220886468
All the time
>>220886529
I meant your typical Fey'isha, but with 30k hp, so she thinks she's a tank.
>>
>>220886529
>You would still need to respec CP/Stats/Mundus even if you have every skill unlocked and morphed properly.
That's simply false.
>>
Does hidden blade skill look like throwing a dagger?
Is there a build that revolves around hidden blade?
I want to give eso an other try but only really like throwing weapons, to be precise, throwing daggers. thanks
>>
>>220886773
It's only false if you are bad at that role and trying to skate by with improper stats, which like I said is fine for normal dungeons people can practically solo but why bring that into veteran dungeons?
>>
>>220886803
Blade'isha
>>
So what DLC give pets and stuff that I should be getting during the trial?
>>
>>220842476
BG is way easier and faster, fuck off.
Sometimes yes you get cheesed, just like every game ever. Just like cyrodiil too only you don't run fifteen minutes back to the group.
>>220847771
I know you solved this but I get this a lot the best thing to do if it's not an enemy is to unstealth and runaway and back then try again. It's annoying s fuck and sometimes you don't need to do the run away part but what can ya do they never fix this falling through the floor shit either.
>>
>>220886803
You can use Hidden Blade as a spammable but it's not like you are built "around" it.
>>
>>220884704
Look at the skills each line that has one offers
Which one is most beneficial to you?
>>
>>220887071
I have absolutely no idea sorry. Ive red some post on r*dd*t that its better to play with that skill when going sorcerer instead of nightblade. I really just need a guidance how to get the most out of throwing daggers
>>
>>220861464
>He doesn't know the basic race styles
>Still tries to give shit advice
Go away
>>
>>220887247
So you'd want to be a Stamina focused Sorcerer using Hidden Blade as your primary spammable skill while doing the standard stock and trade Stamina DPS AoE and stuff.
Again this is basically just using the 1 skill during downtime of appllying AoEs/Buffs/DoTs and is not actually using Throwing Daggers.
The reason it's better for Sorcerer over Nightblade is that Nightblade gets way better options for a spammable skill within their class.
>>
>>220886926
Have you even tried? This whole discussion is retarded anyway since I've done all veteran dungeons as all roles for years.
>>
>>220885619
This is actually really annoying when you have things like dressing room to easily switch between roles. It's way faster to queue as tank and dps and get one of them than wait as dps for literally multiple hours sometimes
>>
>>220887568
You know what I really want.
Is to queue into a vet dungeon with a 30k health tank using a 2hder because "It's worked fine for me before!"
Just play with friends if this bothers you so much.
>>220887683
>Queue as Tank and DPS
>Either be a subpar Tank or a subpar DPS just to skip queue times (as if you'd ever realistically get the DPS queue first)
This is why it's being added.
>>
>>220886926
Literally shut up and never post again you're the dumbest fuck here.
>>
>>220887395
Basic race styles are shit, though, so he's right.
>>
>>220887846
Go do Scalecaller Peak Vet as a fake tank and see how much fun it is. Just queue for the role you built your character around why is that so far-fetched?
>>
>>220887798
You're so stupid dude just shut up
>>
I'm using stambow as main damage, what's a good switch?
>>
>>220887996
Seriously, who queues as Tank/Healer/DPS and expects to get the DPS pop first?
Why are you queuing as all three?
I have played this game 3 years and not once seen a random go "Oh I got tank let me swap real quick" it has always been a DPS who queued as Tank to skip the queue timer and doesn't even have Taunt.
>>
>>220887413
Okay, got it, thank you. We are talking optimal right here I suppose? Which class would be better suited when concentrating on hidden blade as its primary source of damage? Ive seen iiz has aoe morph which could replace aoe/dots for example. Thats just a train of thought nothing im completely aware of.
>>
>>220888305
Stamina Sorcerer is still the one most suited to using Hidden Blade. Though with the new Psijic Skill Crushing Weapon nobody would really use Hidden Blade unless you don't own Summerset. Start there and level up Dual Wield with a Bow on your backbar.
>>
>>220887798
>You know what I really want.
>Is to queue into a vet dungeon with a 30k health tank using a 2hder because "It's worked fine for me before!"
What point are you even trying to make?
>>
>>220888554
Alright. Thanks for your input anon, glad it doesnt totally suck anus.
>>
>>220888681
The point I'm making is that the system was changed because people queued as all 3 roles just to skip the queue timer not that they were actually proficient in all three roles(which is a joke in anything but normal dungeons).
>>
>>220889019
But this doesn't stop fake tanks nor fake healers.
>>
>>220889912
It's a measure against that, there is no actual way for ZoS to stop it unless they rigidly say you can only queue as a Tank/Healer while wearing X weapon. This is better then just leaving the multi-queue option in since again outside of normal dungeons you really shouldn't be half assing all 3 roles.
>>
File: autisim.png (17 KB, 669x140)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Touched by madness. And stupidity.
>>
>>220890803
Hey don't make fun of my post :(
>>
>>220890165
>Really shouldn't be half assing all 3 roles.
lol bet I'm a better tank, healer or dps than you, no matter what you're "focused" on
>>
File: ATAVAR.png (260 KB, 600x1106)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>220891135
Sorry did I hurt your fragile ego. If you are so good then you should realize there are things that do cross over and things that don't.
>>
>>220891135
go take your ritalin
>>
>>220891135
>I bet you suck lol
Love when people use this argument
>>
>>220891135
>implying the thoughts, words and actions of a tri-role queuer matter
>>
>>220891096
dont be a retard then
worse than bosmer poster
>>
>>220892601
Nothing is worse than bosmer poster. Also stop giving him free real estate in your head and attention, just ignore him and hope he goes away.
>>
Where do I become werewolf bitten? Or, could someone add me and bite me? PC, EU.
>>
I picked up warden for my first character
Did I fucked up?
>>
>>220893910
Why'd you pick it?
>>
>>220891231
You're just an asshole who doesn't want people to have fun for some reason and (I assume) have trouble in vet dungeons unless everyone is perfectly optimized.
>>220891508
It's the main argument against allowing tri-role queuers.
>>
>>220894114
>It's the main argument against allowing tri-role queuers.
It's a childish non-argument people use when they have nothing better to say.
>>
>>220894023
I like druids and shit
>>
>>220894114
It's funny you talk about having fun because if you are queuing as a shitty tank/healer to skip the DPS queue then you are ruining everyone else's fun.
If you are a Tank/Healer/DPS you have entirely different CP layouts, Mundus Stones and usually (sometimes not) skill morphs. Are you really respeccing CP everytime you get into a dungeon? This isn't a matter of if you can do it but why are you doing it? People can do 4 DPS DLC Dungeons or 1 Tank 3 DPS DLC HM (which I've done) and it's fun but that's not me queuing into a random where I'm hoping the other people queuing are competent and at least intended for the role they fucking signed up as.
>>
>>220894323
Gay. Just bee urself
>>
>>220894323
You'll be fine.
>>
>>220894373
>If you are a Tank/Healer/DPS you have entirely different CP layouts, Mundus Stones and usually (sometimes not) skill morphs.
There's no reason to change any of those for vet dungeons, you've more than enough healing and survival with a dps setup for cp and mundus. I have no idea what kind of skill morphs you have in mind that would need to be changed. This is silly, just go and try it yourself. People are already doing it perfectly fine.
>>
>>220894114
>It's the main argument against allowing tri-role queuers.
It's not. You position is that you're a leet pro and everyone who disagrees that 3-queing is fine sucks at the game. Their position is that you're using objectively sub-optimal builds, thus making your party's experience worse than it could be, to cut your queue times.
And no, other than this post I've had no part in this discussion.
>>
>>220854017
>got the dragon priest helm
>it looks awesome with the rest of my costume
>can't fucking dye it worth shit
>even the darkest dyes are bright glowing shit.
>>
>>220895981
You are still willingly playing objectively worse because you want to do what exactly, skip queue times? If you are a Tank/Healer why would you need to queue for other roles, and if you are a DPS trying to skip ahead why are you queuing as all 3 when you most likely will not get a DPS spot.
I don't see the purpose of ever tri-queuing. If your group sucks and you are skimping along with a middling build now everyone is worse off. Being really good at your role will always be better than being average at all 3.
>>
What are some good addons? I'd like to see my action bar at all times and some counter for ult?
>>
>>220898098
AUI or LUI both are nice.
>>
>>220898098
Lui extended can even suck your dick.
>>
>>220898349
>>220898527
Well shit nevermind I guess, esoui is impossible to download from right now? After force opening a download through fucking Microsoft Edge (because neither Firefox nor Chrome would open the page), it wouldn't download more than a partition of a broken zip?
>>
>>220898761
https://minion.mmoui.com/
You are using minion right?
>>
>>220898932
I was about to just as I posted that, buuut I can't even begin any download. Restarting my PC instead wtf is going on niggas I'm terrified
>>
>go to abah's landing
>everybody is pickpocketing npcs
>>
>>220899336
>go to Gold Coast
>Everyone is murdering npcs
>>
File: 131117900270.jpg (61 KB, 835x678)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>220899450
>>220899336
[Criminal Scum intensifies]
>>
>>220898761
>>220899041
It's okay guys I'm just a gaylord jackass, I resolved my faggotry for a moment and it's kay

So how do I set up LUI to always show action bars?
>>
>Queue into a dungeon
>It's already finished
>Have to wait 15 minutes for nothing
When will they fix this retard shit? It's been happening more and more lately.
>>
someone pls gib me Apostle chests motif, I'll pay top dollar
>>
Why are so many people garbage at vet Scalecaller and Fang Lair? I just want to farm motifs to sell for 50K each. Gotta get to 6 mil somehow and these bums aren't helping.
>>
>>220902432
Because they are this guy >>220891135
>>
Are there ways to get new mounts (that arent horses) other than the crown store?
>>
>>220902646
No! Pay up.
>>
Why are Zenimax so fucking reluctant on not sending me the fucking access code even after I hit 'resend' for the 35th time ffs. I am from a new PC and I want to try out ESO+ and complete the shitty dungeon only DLCs I plan not to buy fuck you niggers.
>>
>>220900309
Under setting ->add on -> LUI then go crazy from there.
>>
This game would've been God tier if it had Runescape tier quests or at least applied the questing formula in Orsinium to all quests.

Even if they are stupid faceroll puzzles like the one at the end of the Argonian egg saving questline PLEASE have some of those

Also the PvE non-vet experience is too easy.
>>
>>220902685
Than an honest answer or are you memeing me?
>>
>>220903190
Sad and honest answer.
>>
>>220903092
>This game would've been God tier if it had Runescape tier quests
this is true for most mmos
>>
>>220902751
Well, there is no option there to show action bars at all times. There also seems to be no option to move the ultimate counter, and still no actual number counter for ultimate?
>>
>>220903465
Probably but especially so for MMOs with a rich world and lore like ESO and WoW. Still don't get why no big MMO tries to replicate the formula found in RS quests, I mean they aren't really that hard to write.
>>
what is up with the Altmer males in the summerset chapter? They seem to have less testosterone than Breton women. Were they always supposed to be like that or is ZOS just pandering to faggots and trannies now?
>>
>>220899450
I swear there's more corpses on the street than living people in that place at any given time.
>>
>>220903092
>non-vet experience is too easy.
Isn't that the point? Be easy enough for beginners then have vet for people who want more of a challenge?
>>
>>220906883
Problem there is that Normal is braindead "I barely need to wear armor/weapons or use skills" and lets people think their OC donut steel build is great until Veteran kicks them in the teeth.
>>
>>220903561
Try under game play. sry I haven't touch set up in many months
>>
>>220899450
They had to chase me out of the city
>>
>>220907102
Oh yeah I found it there at last, it didn't even occur to me that it was a non-UI option. Thanks though.

On another note, when is the wolfhunter update coming out?
>>
>>220907283
Probably August given it just hit PTS this week.
>>220907719
Wrong thread dumb frogposter.
>>
>>220906986
I suppose a middle tier dungeon would probably be better then.

>>220907156
I hate how the helmets in this game are so huge. Some look pretty neat, but make a character into a bobblehead.
>>
>>220908075
Why would you give an avatarfag a (You).
Honestly they should just make Normal content more difficult, expecting people to do more at the very beginning is better than trying to shoehorn in a middle difficulty.
The worst part about ESO is where the idea of a TES game clashes with a MMO and a big part of that would be difficulty.
>>
>>220902646
If you're patient or lucky, you can get something out of a free crown crate, but other than that, no. You're stuck with what the stables sell unless you goy up.
>>
anyone /vamp/ here ?
>>
>>220908075
My bigger problem with helmets are the fact that they delete your hair and just look strange especially on knife-ears

>>220908227
I'll give (you) one
>Honestly they should just make Normal content more difficult
Even if they did that the nature of gear progression is that content becomes trivial once you hit a certain level of gear, unless of course they go the GW2 route and make all gear equally useless.
>>
>>220908963
Like 90% of the game is a Vamp.
>>
>>220910080
yet i cant even get a bite to save my life ;_;
>>
>>220908227
I don't care about avatar fags one way or another.
You might be right about the difficulty though. This has been my first MMO, but I'm sure if it was harder at the beginning I'd still get used to it.

>>220909104
That sucks too. It's the same for hoods. I wish my bosmer could wear a hood, but if I do the horns disappear.

>>220910946
Hang around at the Vampire shrine. I did that and a generous guy gave me a bite.
>>
If I just buy the base game and don't subscribe, how restricted will I be in terms of content? Can I wait until the end game to get into the DLC or is that intermittent content alongside the main game?
>>
File: 1525955037598.gif (1.51 MB, 320x180)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
>>220910946
Why not buy one from the crown store? :^)
>>
>>220911246
Everything scales up so the content is available whenever you'd want it to be (except vet dungeons/trials are going to be at gear cap). Outside of that it's up to you, the base game has plenty going for it but the DLCs are all better in terms of quality but not quantity.
>>
What exactly is the appeal to playing a stamsorc? Do they have anything at all going for them besides hurricane?
>>
>>220911986
They have strong passives and they run fast.
>>
the fact that most stam builds require a bow backbar to be any decent is super fucking annoying
>>
>>220912280
People say all this all the time but look at Magicka DPS where you are just staves all the time.
ESO actually has no build diversity and it just lies to people about it.
>>
>>220912465
No game really has build diversity. There will always be top tier cookie-cutter builds that will outclass everything else.
>>
>>220913323
ESO doesn't even have variance in playstyles.
Every Tank/Healer/DPS plays the same as every other Tank/Healer/DPS.
>>
Who would've guessed Tamriel is full of cold-blooded killers?
>>
>>220912465
I don't know, even the fact that you can play each class as tank/dps/healer makes it feel like there's a lot of build freedom. Just cause it isn't meta doesn't mean it isn't viable
>>
>>220915507
No I mean actual playstyle.
Every Stamina DPS is the same.
Every Magicka DPS is the same.
Every Healer is the same.
Every Tank is the same.
Set balance is hit or miss for some roles but the actual playstyles for everything always boils down to the same thing and that's why class balance blows because some classes just get more to do within that parameter. Stuff like DK being able to Permablock or Templar having more baseline party restore. It's not a different playstyle it's just when you play a different class you are doing your best to emulate it.
There's no DoT DPS or Nuker DPS, or things like an absorb healer versus a HoT specific healer. It's all just the same exact shit.
>>
File: 1531347432114.gif (38 KB, 298x298)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>>220841056
Does elder scrolls summerset have all the DLCs from the past? Like morrowind and Dark Brotherhood and thieves guild etc?
>>
>>220918262
No. It does have a lot of content though. Ideally, you should play some of Summerset and the base game and if you enjoy it, grab the subscription for the dlc and craft bag.
>>
Naryu personality when?
>>
>>220918409
Craft bag?
>>
>>220918847
Free space to store all of your crafting materials, so they don't take up room in your inventory or bank. It's shared between all your characters too.
>>
>>220918548
hang in there anon
>>
>>220904267

I guess more closeted than usual altmer. If they kept people out then they wouldve grown really soft aside from the justiciars and navy protecting them from sea elves. Imagine what wouldve happened if outsiders didnt come in during the events of Summerset
>>
>>220919237
if we give up the jews win
>>
So do personalities only change emotes or do they change the way your character looks/moves by default?
>>
>>220919818
some do both
>>
>>220919818
They'll change the default idles. Telvanni has you thinking really hard all the time. Assassin switches your stance and has you play with the blade of woe now and then.

By the way, stop asking here, go play the game, and wayshrine to gold coast - eso+ is free right now.
>>
File: 'mechthink.png (519 KB, 1075x842)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>220920512
>thinking really hard all the time
I must acquire this
>>
>>220920697
you have to work through a long and shitty questline for some scaleniggers and Telvanni twats. and assassin looks better imo, even if it's built for the db edgelords
>>
>>220921023
I've only done a couple of quests from it so far but it seems ok. Are the later ones worse or something?
>>
>>220920512
why what's gold coast good for?
>>
>>220921125
Just going to the Gold Coast unlocks the Assassin personality.
Look up some guides on ESOplus, there's other things like pets you can get just by visiting a dlc area.
>>
How much eso gold will 5pc HoonDings Rage cost me,cannot do crafting for the life of me
>>
>>
>>220921292
If you can supply the mats to craft/upgrade it just by buying them you probably wouldn't even need to charge extra. If you are in either NA/EU PC TESOG guild just ask someone there.
>>
>>220888132
I said two retard
>>
>>220923468
Point still stands, why are you queuing as two?
>>
>one of the best thing aesthetically about the Dunmer are all the crazy face tattoos
>game offers jackshit in that regard
>>
>>220921125
not a damn thing. that is NOT a canon location. Skip it.
>>
>>220921124
Just long and tedious, and the last quest left me feeling pretty blueballed. it ends abruptly after you trash a Telvanni mine full of slaves and you get a patented Zenimax®©™ Binary Choice

post yfw you will never be sex-in-shadows' personal chamber slave
>>
>>220925369
>kill this person for me
>no i'm not a killer
>okay i've changed my mind, give them this food as a peace offering
>okay i'll do that
The vestige is an absolute fucking chump, I hated that quest line
>>
can someone tell me how the fuck apostle chests motif is so damn rare that I've ventured the entirety of tamriel and not a single guild store has one?
>>
>>220926169
Basically any questline involving the Telvanni as a house is poorly written

remember the ship plans in the al'kir docks, where the Telvanni spy presents the vestige with a moral conundrum?
>>
>>220926890
Did you try Tamriel Trade Centre before doing that?
>>
>>220926987
Alik'r is hard to spell
>>
>>220927003
I've checked for listing's. is there anything else I can do? last one was 3 hours ago
>>
>>220923468
You're two retards in one? That would explain a lot.
>>
I keep getting my ass whooped by the central defense core in clockwork city. How the hell do I beat it if i'm primarily melee? I can get to when the blades come out but then it's all down hill
>>
>>220925287
>The Gold Coast isn't canon

Wot
>>
>>220925287
how can you be this retarded?
>>
>>220930642
Never mind i got it, the secret was not giving a fuck
>>
>>220938808
What's with the white bar?
>>
File: eso0.png (2.67 MB, 1572x852)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB PNG
>>
>>220889912
When you hit the first mob and see people not fulfilling the role they cued as, you can vote kick them, or leave and re-queue. I can see how removing the tri-role removes any confusion or excuse. It makes things more explicit. If you tank you better have taunts, if you heal you better have heals, etc.

I don't understand the people fighting over it. It doesn't mean a player can't still come in with a character who has some DPS capability, a taunt, and some heals. I've seen some people do vet content with pvp builds like that, it's just not optimal a lot of the time.

>>220895981
If you're max cp and golded out I can see how you can just make do. But for a lot of content it's best to specialize a bit to make things go smoothly and quickly for the whole group. There's no reason to go in with a high health character with no dots and bad heals and do low dps while not really tanking ether. You might think you're doing fine but you might just be making the other people in the group work harder and wait longer to finish the dungeon.
>>
Anyone here tried combining mother's embrace with night terror? Is it worth using if I'm planning to steal the whole day?
>>
This shit is getting ridiculous
>>
>>220887920
Nah, there's some good bits and pieces. You just have to mix them with other stuff. Pic related, the gloves and boots are Breton.
>>
>>220907156
pretty darned cool action shot, ngl
>>
>>220940490
Well no the helmet I referred to above is in any way you look at it fucking awful design. Noone over the age of 5 could think that that looks good.
>>
>>220940490
What motif is that?
>>
>>220940290
Gold coast is a dangerous place.
>>
Former WoW player here.
Is there any weekly loot lockout from worldbosses or trials?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1531387806438.jpg (81 KB, 1137x640)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>See new announcement
>Its a Dungeon NPC character

Here's your Naryu Pack, guys
>>
So I hit 50 yesterday. What should I focus on for magplar first, spell critical or penetration?
>>
>>220948449
Waifu reasons.
>>
>>220947531
You want to focus on hitting cp160 first, bud. Gear before that doesn't really matter. Any dps stat is good for dps when leveling to gear cap
>>
>>220948715
Is it reasonable to try to level all class/weapon/armor skills to 50 on my way to 160cp?
>>
>>220949254
They'll get to 50 just by playing the game as long as you have the relevant skills on the bar.
>>
File: undaunted.jpg (37 KB, 399x271)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>220949254
It's reasonable to at the very least, level the stam type weapons if you're a stam race, or both the staves and 1h&shield if you're a magicka race. And yes on armour, you want all the passives that don't require 5 pieces worn from all of them, because you will have 5/1/1 most of the time due to undaunted mettle passive.
>>
Why have several text channels in discord have been removed?
>>
>>220950279
Because discord is fucking garbage
>>
>>220949519
Why 1h/shield for magicka?
>>
>>220950812
for when you put your man pants on and decide to learn to destroy people in pvp
>>
Fuck I chose the worst time to continue the thieves guild quest. So laggy in hew bane with all the free eso+ people running around.
>>
>>220943378
chest- clockwork apostle
shoulders- silken ring
head- daggerfall covenant
legs- silken ring
hands- breton
feet- breton
belt- redguard
shield- skinchanger

I already changed it, though, because I couldn't get over the robot arms. It pisses me off that they designed it that way.
>>
Why does leveling Thieves Guild take so fucking long, I even lost interest in the qeusts and I'm just mashing through dialogues to get it over with and it still feels so loooong between exp gains
>>
>>220942831
I think the helmet is kind of cool, but their over all outfit isn't very good. But I like monstrous stuff.
>>
>>220951661
Because you are shit? You can just spam the repeatable that lets you deliver laundered items.
>>
>>220947039
I haven't done trials myself, but I know there definitely isn't for world bosses.

And I'm relatively sure there isn't for trials, or I woulda heard about it by now I'd think.

The closest thing that comes to mind is the daily quests for dungeons to get specific loot you can only get via those dailies, but I don't think there's anything on the things themselves.

And I don't think there's anything WEEKLY, but I mean... I might be wrong.

I haven't heard about anything like that, is what I'm saying. And if it does exist, it's not egregious enough for anyone to complain about it and me hear about it. So make what you will of that.

>>220948449
This is so obviously bait, but... would you care to elaborate? Only one of the Companions is female, two of the three faction leaders are dudes, Then you've got Vanus and Lalawhatever the Ayleid King in Coldharbor, both lads.

Do expound on your assertion.
>>
>>220947039
You get a loot box for trials every week.
>>
>>220950868
What sort of stats do Man Pants confer?
>>
>>220947039
>>220951861
Well there we are. As expected, I dunno shit.

Oh well, live and learn!
>>
>>220951746
The fuck are you talking about? I long since hit my fence and launder limit of the day, and now I decided to level up Thieves' Guild. At level 3 TG and the quests I'm doing, nothing resembles what you just described.
>>
>>220950279
>>220950720
What do you mean? You just need a role.
>>
>>220951870
special pvp icons for everyone to see you wear the pants in case yours are hidden by a costume
all alts you roll get the caltrops and stam heal as a matter of normal play, and when you go into bgs on the alt you are the guy who goes 20-0 up
absolute disdain for proc sets, especially sloads, and nightblades complaining about anything, ever
also comes with a malus of 200% more pain when grinding up undaunted
>>
What is some good addons for selling and buying shit on the market?
>>
god cold harbour is so mind numbingly boring jesus
>>
>you need to go to Clockwork City to get the quest that leads you to Clockwork City
Smart
>>
>>220952010
If you do I think the first or second story quest of TG, the quest board in the Abah's Watch Den has a chance to get a quest that starts as "ESTEEMED THIEVES," which is a quest that requires 3 laundered items of a certain type and is 100% repeatable and gives you a box of laundered items which can then be used hopefully on the next one.
Now of course you need to be able to launder at the very least 3 items if you're extremely lucky with drops, so maybe have to wait until tomorrow.
There is even an addon if you're PC that clicks the board really fast so you don't have to.

>>220954813
Tamriel Trade Centre, Master Merchant, Trade Tools.

>>220958014
It starts in Mournhold or any Mage's guild I think, just happens to also start if you head there immediately.
>>
>>220958014
You're not very smart
>>
>>220960728
Neither was your mom for not swallowing.
>>
>>220951791
I'm new and very much noticed the stronk womyn vibe
>>
>>220961715
Have to add that I don't mind cgi tits though, it ain't that bad
>>
>>220961715
Maybe you're insecure with your masculinity so you "very much" notice a stronk womyn over all the other companions and faction leaders
>>
>>220958014
You can accept it in the stories tab.

>>220961715
Do you notice the men who are in power or just the women?
>>
What build would give Fey'isha the most damage? Assume they never use skills, only light attack, but have access to any equipment.
>>
>>220963123
skills that give attack power etc for being slotted and relequen
>>
>>220948449
>females highly competent in roles of espionage and ball-busting totalitarianism
>men still call the shots in nearly every situation
>TOTALLY IMMERSION BREAKING

poopsocking frogposter detected. if you'd ever worked in security, actually interacted with real women and not fragilista tumblrcunts, or spent any time studying peer-reviewed scientific studies or history, you'd have plenty of opportunities to see competent women in positions of power, and you'd understand that slags are masters of deception and backstabbing. for that matter, most atrophied, city boy fuckboys would get their ass handed to them by an indigenous samoa woman in her prime.
>>
>that one faggot npc in Riften that won't stop following you
Fuck off already, I won't do your puny quest
>>
>Think my internet was slow so don't play ESO for 2 days
>change browser to firefox and check downlaod speed
>internet's normal
FUCK YOU CHROME
>>
>>220964139
see >>220960728
>>
>>220964238
I know
>>
>>220963489
Redguard Sorcerer, 64 into stamina
Tower Mundus (Maybe Thief/Lover/Warrior, not sure what helps the most)
5m/1l/1h for Undaunted passives
5 Perfected Arms of Relequen, 5 Draugr Hulk, 2 Molag Kena. Infused on big pieces, Divines on small, Max Stamina on all. Robust Jewelry with Weapon damage enchant.
Infused Bow with Shock Enchant (passive bonuses to shock damage and double chance of Implosion proc)
Skills: Bound Armaments, Camouflaged Hunter, 3 other Fighter's Guild skills (for weapon damage passive), Flawless Dawnbreaker.

Plink with bow at max distance for highest damage.
>>
finally got the whole Apostle set, pretty happy to look fucking cool without wearing a costume
>>
>>220965891
looks like a character from Arcanum
>>
If I have the ESO+ trial and upgrade to an actual subscription am I still eligible for the six free crates? I've logged in every day the trial has been available.
>>
>>220968084
Yes
>>
is there a /v/ guild ?
>>
>>220968524
Yeah but not for you because you are too fucking retarded to read the OP.
>>
>>220881151
Hlaalu get too much shit from everyone, ALL HOUSES BENT DOWN TO IMPERIAL WILL, Hlaalu just benefited the most from it, so everyone else acts like they are the ones who singlehandedly handed Morrowind over to Imperials, forgetting that it was in fact the "holy" Tribunal that did that
>>
File: Untitled.png (712 KB, 438x979)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
Leave Thanos to me
>>
>>220969924
Hlaalu apologist get out
>>
File: 1466294102821.jpg (481 KB, 2233x2233)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>220970136
fuck you, Hlaalu did nothing wrong, they just made the best out of the situation they found themselves in, at least they didn't engage in pointless hypocrisy like the redoran or indoril who were wanking over muh tradition while taking that cyroddick
>>
>>220970989
You'll find no good goy points to be earned here, Hlaalu rat.
>>
File: 1454332193827.png (70 KB, 233x243)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>220971306
>his entire argument boils down to muh jews
fuck off brainlet
>>
>>220968524
well with that attitude i think i'll stick to normie guilds.
>>
File: 1488096804761.png (107 KB, 790x768)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>220971409
>he thinks it's an argument
>>
File: 1476798401444.jpg (96 KB, 450x495)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>220971724
dont meme on me
>>
>>220970126
not bad
>>
>>220971306
>>220970136
>>220967894
Summerset has introduced lorelets who can't into the separation of elder scrolls fantasy and their fantasy idea of how the real world works
Why does this happen?
>>
>>220972532
memes about house hlaalu aren't a new thing anon
>>
>>220973185
True
But people used to be aware of the meme
>>
>>220948449
>Any character that has influence in the story is female for seemingly no reason
I haven't finish daggerfall's story yet but the other two are done, still which characters are you referring to?
>>
>>220973370
and what makes you think that has changed?
>>
>>220974071
Mostly the entirely recent abundance of oversimplification of eso racial and political themes into the type of comments posted above
>>
>>220975720
shitposting and memes? on 4chan? Stop being such a wet blanket
>>
>>220976154
>you just hate fun
That's another recent one actually
>>
>>220976223
here's a not so recent one for you

you're autistic af
>>
>>220976842
How boring, enjoy another (You)
>>
>>220976995
so original
>>
CHIM
>>
is this game worth getting back into
>>
>>220980426
depends on when you left
>>
>like pyandonean chest motif because no hip floaties or loin cloth
>makes my characters boobs bigger
Give me some good motifs to look for that don't add the clippy sides that don't make my character into a bimbo.
>>
File: coldharbour.jpg (153 KB, 1366x768)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
dare you enter my magical realm
>>
>>220982139
I had this bug today in the IC sewers of all places.
Was bad enough when I had to do a dungeon like that just by following my teammates.
At least I could see a group in the distance beyond a wall so I could avoid that.
>>
>>220981679
>hip floaties
>elbow floaties
>knee floaties
>loincloth
rrrrReeEeEeEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>220982391
Thankfully it was just an angle in a quest dungeon that allowed me to see that
>>
>>220980426
It's more fun now because you don't need to be an orc to go fast anymore. Anyone can go maximum fast if they sacrifice 2400 stamina or magicka.
>>
CHIM
>>
File: eso64 2018-07-10 09-35-50.jpg (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>
>>220987629
Filthy fucking Breton Animals.
>>
>>220985882
>chim
>>
>>220989715
?
>>
What can I sell lycanthropy for? I'm a new player so I don't mind being cheap, I just thought I'd give myself a reason to put a point in Blood Moon since my friend doesn't want it.
>>
it feels odd to do the orsinium quests since I know it will just get razed again anyway
>>
>>220990556
Could say the same about Vvardenfell
>>
>>220990268
>sell
Most give it for free, but maybe 2-3k if you're a faget.
Probably can get more after the Wolfhunter patch is final and maybe they get a good enough buff.
>>
>sticks a bunch of drugs in a slave
>junkies are now smoking drugs that came out of a butt

hlaalu best house
>>
>>220990727
true, but at least some of its legacy remains, orsinium and all their ambitions will be lost completely, sure they will likely rebuild again, but as long as orcs are bound to malacath they are doomed to be razed over and over and over again
>>
>>220990903
Eh, why give it for free on a whopping crazy 7 day cooldown. I'll just save my point then rather than put myself out as a faggot to the public eyes.
>good enough buff
It's not like stam has any other reasonable option, it's either or vamp right? Hell I find it plenty strong as is.
>>
>>220992413
2-3k is usual for vamp, so I'd assume wolf also
when people ask for one in chat, and say they will pay, that's how much they usually trade to me after i give them the succ. Had one newb give only 1k once.
>>
>>220992413
>why give it for free on a whopping crazy 7 day cooldown
So you can give to your guildies.
>out as a faggot
People will actually send you and the person buying hate tells if you offer to sell lel.
>stam has any... vamp
Vampire is OP in both PvP and PvE for both specs, depending on playstyle.
>plenty strong as is
It is great in certain situations, however the current look into their changes it will be good all the time making it a real contender to vampires throne.
>>
File: Kfc.jpg (167 KB, 1423x1419)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>created an account during beta
>log back in
>want to change my shitpost tag
>security question
>what is the last name of your favorite author?
>goddammit what the fuck how am I supposed to remember that shit
>type in "Sanders"
>it works
>>
>>220992750
Noob here. Isn't vamp completely for mag, and wolf completely for stam?
>>
>>220992805
>had an account during beta2
>no clue on credentials
>miss out on my monkey

>>220993065
They are both "hybrid" with WW leaning more toward stam and vamp active skills leaning more toward magicka.
>>
So how do the crates work if you already have plus? I assumed you'd get one a day while the free plus was going on but I've only gotten one. Granted it had the camel mount in it but I want the wolf.
>>
>>220998514
I'd like to know, too. I haven't gotten shit from it, and have plus.
>>
>>220998514
They'll give them all to you at once at the end of the event, not one a day
t. been plus for several events
>>
>>220999280
Awesome thanks. Thought they fucked up again like they did the daily reward
>tfw I missed out on June's crate
>>
>>220998514
You sure the one you got already wasn't the daily login?
>>
>>221000378
It actually probably was now that I think of it. Forgot there was one in the daily reward .
>>
Are nb tanks allowed in trials and vet dungeons?
>>
>>221004206
Sure.
>>
How do I solo the Imperial City temple as a stamsorc?
>>
>>221004206
Everyone is allowed anywhere depending on your group :)

>>221004754
Very carefully, if you are talking about the IC questline I think him and the arena are the only bosses you actually have to fight.
Arena you can come back to complete but have to do him the first try.
>>
Are these treasure maps even worth doing I have 8000
>>
>>221006709
>I have 8000
>have 2 accounts
>have 20 characters with max inv holding t maps
They're garbage.
>>
Is there any use to this island from the end of the mages guild seems pretty empty
>>
>>221007269
Some set crafting areas but no, if it was released nowadays I'm sure Eyevea would have a $200 estate.
>>
>impulse buying raz's costume in case it gets naryu'd
>>
>>221009106
Its a great costume t b h
>>
>>221006853
sell them or just do them real quick they're not difficult at all and you can easily make a couple hundred thousand gold at least from "8000" (way less than that actually)
>>221004206
If anyone says no they're retarded so find a new group anyways.
>>
>>221009106
Why the fuck do they make them 2000 crowns. That's like $20, right? At least?
fuck. I want it but I seriously can't just blow 20+ bucks on a costume in an mmo.
also i just keep thinking every time i see a costume about how terribly it's going to dye
>>
nth for sucking at maelstrom arena
>>
>>220992750
>>220992632
>>220992413
tfw back when WW bites first became a thing and you could sell them for like 75k because no one wanted to buy them from the crown store
>>
>>221004206
i did vet wgt, mazz, icp and cradle no problems, before they gave tanks a universal pull + cc, with a magtank w/o proper blocking traits
>>
>>221010902
idk if this is actually any good but I'm trying to actually help in this thread instead of just being a shitposting faggot like some people you know who you are , so https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381682/joys-new-and-improved-guide-to-beating-maelstrom-arena
>>
>>220981679
hmm which one makes the tits bigger?
>>
>>221011443
Medium and Heavy, Light just looks like shit.
>>
>>221011301
fucking bosmer poster
>>
File: Spoiler Image (481 KB, 1839x1046)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>221011687
nope.
>>
>>221011687
>fucking bosmer poster
But a real Bosmer poster has some tips up on TF for a flawless vMA run with their Bosmer NB :V)
>>
>watch a decent stream for 5 minutes before my net cut out
>get a drop
>watch a garbage stream for 2 hours
>get no drops
Why are the gem crates so hard to get?
>>
>>221012649
How does this work? Can I just play streams while I'm gone from home?
>>
File: 1422150552393.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Why is the demand/price for ancestor silk so insane compared to the other top mats I just want to kit my first cp160+ in light (magplar/healer) but I can't find any more jews selling for less than 40+ a pop / 8,000+ per 200 fuck
>>
>>220982542
That's why I like the Sapiarch jerkin so damn much, none of that shit.
>>
>>221011301
that does help a lot, thanks
>>
>>221013858
literally all me
>>
>>221013858
>get crafting xp
>go run around with all 10 passive lvls
>almost exclusively ancestor silk

the other prices are so low because no one ever really uses them except to refine for tempers.
>>221014048
No prob dawg
>>
Thanks, Stibbons.
>>
>scrubblades already complaining about the stun nerf on incap in PTS
and I bet the faggots at ZOS will cave in, just like how they fixed NOTHING about sloads except how it breaks cloak
>>
>>221013858
leather is easier to farm than cloth. good medium armor sets (bone pirate, briarheart) are easier to farm than light armor.
>>
>>221014386
Was hoping I could gear my mains the same day I finished leveling crafting and CP but oh well. Is there a reason for high demand on the cloth or is it just supply issue?
>>
>>221014986
I'm gonna get bone pirate tonight if I can
>>
>>221014976
Why the fuck does it matter?
nb v.s nb second incap fights are still a fucking thing

Every fucking class takes their nerfs but fucking hell nb mains are a little bitch about everything
>>
>>221015524
hopefully it means less shitters will shit up my class
>>
>>221015524
*nb """mains"""
>>
>>221014976
Why the fuck does cloak suppress all dots anyway, that's bullshit
>>
>>221016725
because ZOS coders are garbage, they couldn't code it in a way you take damage but still keep being invisible, it used to PURGE dots

that's why cloak has all these perks that are not even in the tooltip, like dot suppression and forcing all attacks to miss on activation
>>
>New queens eye costume looks great but is only available for 4 days and costs TWO THOUSAND DABLOONS
Are you fucking kidding me I only have 1700 what the fuck happened to 500 and 700 you fucks
>>
>>221018015
it also dyes better than every costume in the game currently

zos is going all out
>>
>>221018956
Guess I’m buying it Sunday then fuck me
>>
>>220938974

smells like summersex
>>
Is there a list somewhere of skills that do and don't work with sneak attack?
>>
File: 20180630193202_1.jpg (759 KB, 1920x1080)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
>>221020210
forgot pic
>>
>>221015438
People buy up the cloth to craft stuff I suppose. 160 is where gear maxes out so it makes sense that that would be the most used, I noticed iron ore is worth more than most of the higher end ones because when you have even mid level blacksmithing you start to see it way way less often because of all the other ones. When it's maxed for clothing, for example you see ancestor silk 50% and a lower tier 50% this means you almost exclusively see ancestor silk since the other 50% is split between all other tiers. I'm not certain it's actually 50/50 but I've heard that thrown around a lot and it seems fairly accurate. Hope that helps
>>
>>221015743
cloakbabbies seething desu
>>
>>221018015
I can't remember how much the naryu pack was? Did it include the personality - or was that sold separately?
>>
>want to be a warrior
>forced to use magic bullshit to be competitive

how did they fuck up the class system so badly
>>
>>221021868
stamsorc?
>>
>>221022229
>want to be a warrior
>forced to use bow bullshit to be competitive

how did they fuck up the combat system so badly
>>
Replaying TG dlc new character, I forgot how much I enjoyed the characters.

Shame that they probably won't show up again in the future.
>>
>>221023413
they do in a summerset delve
>>
>>221023081
dw 2h literally only works with stamsorc
>>
>>221024256
>only works
Define "works", post a 6mil parse.
>>
>>221023081
0 days since a Stam DPS complained about needing a bow.
>All classes locked into certain weapons
>Mostly locked into the same skills per role even
>Also mostly locked into the same sets
>"but bows"
>>
>>221024256
Could you link to a build like that? Not that anon, but it seems like a neat idea. Why do stamsorcs excel at it in particular?
>>
>>221023749
Which one?
>>
>>221024692
They don't, people want to pretend Hurricane can compensate for Volley.
It doesn't.
>>
>>221024608
>tfw use 2h and dw as nb and do decent but like to complain anyway
Kinda wish I had some pictures of my Bosmer waifu to post to trigger even more posters tho.
>>
>>221024937
>Guys I'm so good I don't need a bow
>btw teehee luv my bosmer~
Bosmer players confirmed the scum of the Earth.
>>
>>221024850
The one with the cult of Meridia stuff, it's just two thieves guild NPCs not any of the main players.
It really sucks that due to the DLC model it feels like anything added in a DLC (heists/sacraments) will never be expanded upon because I'm assuming manpower, given that not everyone might own the DLC.
>>
>>221025019
What's below "scum of the Earth"?
Only asking because clearly I am better than you LMAO (Laughing My Ass Off).
>>
>>221024692
big nig physical damage buffs
entire kit is weapon skills and 2 class skills
orc for extra melee damage, redguard for extra sustain
relequin and blooddrinker and stormfist is what I use
>>
>>221022229
I mean anything. Want to tank? Need dragon knight magic or warden magic. Fuck magic
>>
>exemplary necklaces cant be deconstructed
>already have trait
who came up with this madness
>>
>>221027334
Because can sell on Guild Store, some are still worth around 10-15k though for now.
>>
>>221021868
>want to be an archer
>forced to use skill bullshit to be competitive

how did the fuck up the combat system so badly
>>
>>221023081
Well, stam classes don't have many other logical options for ranged, so bows make sense. It's better than having to use staves to be good as a mag build. Honestly they need to come up with some way to make hybrids viable, I'm sick of this shit. But bows are not the real problem, just a symptom.
>>
>>221024608
>Also mostly locked into the same sets
this shit is the worst, I remember like 2 year ago, the scathing mage set, which is useless now, used to be BiS for magblade and only magblade because twisting path could proc it on every tick

for some reason, they decided to change the way path works and now it can proc scathing mage only on the first tick, making the set useless for all classes
>>
>>221028362
Actually that was a bug with Twisting Path being a DoT that the game treated as Direct Damage. They finally "fixed the bug".
>>
>>221029114
it was, but was it gamebreaking? no
why aren't they focusing on actually gamebreaking bugs like random ressource drains, heavy attacks not firing or getting stuck while doing them, abhorrent framerate in cyrodiil and trials, CC immunity not working properly etc...
>>
>>221029858
I totally see your point I'm just saying it's sad that bug went unfixed for so long people started to realize it could be effective with certain sets.
>>
What causes the walls of the world to disappear sometimes? Mostly it's in interior places and dungeons that it happens.
>>
I kinda wanna get a smaller home seeing as how they are cheaper and arguably cozyier, but at the same time they cannot fit all of the possible storage chests in them. Shohld I just go for it or save up for a bigger place?
>>
>>221030104
I don't remember if my reply was this thread or the last one; but ZOS "FIXED" invisible walls the last patch, just read the patch notes anon :V).

>>221030190
If you could save up for all the storage chests from any method, then you should have no problem saving up for a house to fit them all in.
>>
>>221023413

They could reappear in a future xpac or dlc expanding into the Taneth area my man
>>
>>221030374
Yeah but i like the smaller and more medium sized homes,the big ones just don't feel as nice to me yet they can actually fit all of the storage containers. I'm conflicted.
>>
What's the most effective build for soloing pve content? I'm looking for something with the potential for clearing world bosses & etc.
>>
>>221031013
Get a couple smaller ones then baby.
Unless you're wanting everyone you know and their brother to have access to a single house with all of the storage containers, what's an extra load screen ?

>>221031106
Magick Sorc, Magick Blade are ez for solo clear WB and "etc."
>>
>>221031106
I heard MagSorc is great for soloing.
>>
>>221030190
Go medium. Personally I love Ravenhurst.
>>
>>221031294
>>221031395
running stamsorc right now and I got shit on trying to solo ic boss content. Pets or no pets?
>>
>>221031881
Pets is the go to safety route since +MAGICK is bigger shields and the Matriarch has a burst heal if you really get overwhelmed and surge isn't cutting it.
>>
>>221011161
The only time they were a thing was when the game first released, and they weren't in the crown store until much later.
>>
>>221032316
Shit. I hate pets, they're so ugly.
>>
>>221033889
You don't need to use them, they're just useful meatshields for solo players.
>>
>>221033968
>solo player
That is me. They did make grabbing a bunch of mobs and clearing them ezpz for the first twenty levels though.
>>
File: 1356782972793.jpg (26 KB, 394x512)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>tfw finally 20/20/20 riding skills for muh aesthetics so now I can focus purely on riding speed
>>
>>221034324
Yeah, I just mean that even if you're solo you don't need them. They're just useful.
>>
File: 1525875983091.jpg (1007 KB, 3154x1794)
1007 KB
1007 KB JPG
>>221034469
>Here is what I enjoy about the riding skills system!
>>
The only way to make a good looking male Dunmer is to make him bald, debate me.
>>
God I wish a giant Altmer dickgirl would impregnate me.
>>
>>221036624
We can't.
Honestly, all elves in this game look better bald.
>>
>>221036624
>not wearing a glorious mohawk like Lord Nerevar and Vivec before he cut it off to make room for the fire
>>
>>221038007
>imitating non-canon characters

okay bud
>>
>>221033968
I do like that pets can run interference when you just want to keep fishing.
>>
invisibility is gay
>>
>>221041818
pets are gay
>>
>>221041048
>Non canon

Are you the same person who said the Gold Coast was noncanon?

Do you know what non-canon actually MEANS, anon?
>>
>>221041048
Are you absolutely fucking retarded?
>hurr nothing in the games is canon!
Get a gun and kill yourself.
>>
Are fat altmer futa cocks canon?
>>
>10 dollars to showracemenu
wew
>>
>>221045835
In /tesg/, yes.
>>
File: Alchemy.jpg (73 KB, 1000x491)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>221045835
Maybe.
>>
>>221045835
Altmer anything being substantial is noncanon.
>>
>the pricetags on crown store stuff
what the fuck
>>
>>221049851
Just don't buy it.
>>
Kind of a dumb question, but whats a good class to start with for a newbie scrub who wants to get into healing in group content?
Leaning towards Warden mainly just because I think nature magic is cool, but I'm open to whatever as long as its simple enough to learn the ropes.
>>
>>221052928
Templar/Warden.
>>
>>221016725
>>221017597
that's pretty fucking terrible, I didn't know it suppressed dots. Is it all dots? So that poison I go to all the trouble of putting on those little fuckers isn't even doing the thing I wanted it to do? Fucking nightblades
>>
>>221017597
What a giant pile of shit, ZOS should just give nightblades a skill that instantly kills everyone who's not on your team at this point since their shitty pvp boils down to who has more niggerblades anyway.
>>
File: 1358086967441.png (150 KB, 529x480)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>mfw nightblade main ever since I started playing the game

SUPERIORITY BREEDS JEALOUSY
>>
File: replicatormountandpet.jpg (439 KB, 1335x712)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>his mount doesn't sound like an idling truck
>his mount doesn't have have pet in its own likeness
what a pleb
>>
>>221044383
Non-canon: Did not occur in the official story

You fucking retard
>>
>>221059494
Can u even into lore?
>>
>>221059590
Hell yes I can.
Vivec, Nerevar, Gold Coast, all that, wasn't in the goddamn books. Hell, there werent even multiple kinds of elves.
>>
>>221058720
If dwemer tech is so good, how come there are no dwemer left? Checkmate, dwarf.
>>
>>221059739
This is weird bait, but I'm kind of interested in where you go with this.
>>
>>221059739
>Not in the books

Which... books...?
>>
>>221060015
Are you fucking serious??
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 466x382)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Is the game really this big?
half the time steam claims these ridiculous sized it's at least 40% smaller than what it says
>>
>>221060307
>steam
oh no...
>>
>>221060015
lord of the rings
>>
>>221060307
Not gonna lie, anon. Yes, the game is REALLY damn big.

Once it's installed though, you can reclaim a bunch of space by nuking the other languages you ain't gonna use.

Cuz y'know. Turns out voiceacting for all those quests in three languages takes up a lot of space.

>>221060170
>>221060390
Bait as this is, I must ask.

Are you lost?
>>
>>221060307
Initial install will take around 70Gb, 20 more will be installed via launcher.
>>
File: eso.png (19 KB, 377x487)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>221060307
>>
>>221060501
Are you??
How have you gone through life without reading, or at least being aware of, the books?

Here. Link shortener because damn. Long ass link.
http://bfy(dot)tw/J1Nn
>>
File: 1491901958983.png (23 KB, 406x388)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>221060759
I'm honestly just curious where you're going with this.

Anon.

This is an Elder Scrolls thread. Lord of the Rings is irrelevant here.
>>
File: 1531411590892.gif (908 KB, 430x408)
908 KB
908 KB GIF
>>221060370
>>
What's the best class to play in third person?
Do any of them have any aiming/movement quirks that completely ruin casual third person play?
>>
>>221061286
You can play any in third person.
>>
>>221060956
>DON'T BUY THROUGH STEAM. There are myriad issues that you don't want to deal with.
>>
>>221061597
Like what?
I never bought it through steam, it was a gift.
>>
>>221061870
Steam login servers often go down. Couple weeks ago people on Steam couldn't properly play the game for almost a week straight, you can see it in Steam review timeline. No issues this week, but there's a chance it will happen again at some point.
That said, if you got the game before TU update, you can log into the game by launching the game out of the folder.
>>
>>221061286
Dude I play everything in third person.

The fact that combat is more involved and requires more situational awareness than other Elder Scrolls games, combined with the fact that the third person animations aren't flatout terrible like in previous games means that third person is generally the better option.

>>221061870
They're exaggerating a bit, but...

Thing 1, if I recall, steam downloads all three language packs while the other option doesn't. It's just size though and you can nuke them after.

Thing 2, if steam's having issues but ESO isn't, you still can't get in. Not too long ago there was a problem preventing steam people from getting in, but everyone else was fine. They gave out a crate to everyone as a sorry, so the non-steam people got a crate for nothing.

I think that's it? Besides 'being tied to steam unnecessarily'.

Also, people who bought on Steam way back when actually get the best of both worlds, hah!
>>
>>221062031
I have no idea what the TU update is.
The game was bought for me at least two years ago, but I logged in and played for a few hours before shelving it until right now.
How do I log into the game out of the folder?
>>
>>221062202
Tamriel Unlimited.
Try going into Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client and launching eso64.exe. If it works well and you steam won't pop out, your'e golden.
>>
>>221062484
I'll try that out once the game downloads, thanks!
>>
>>221062202
Oh hey yeah.

If you got it that long ago, then yeah. You're in the 'best of both worlds' category.
>>
File: Untitled.png (50 KB, 294x105)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>221063878
neat!
I sure hope there's nothing you can accidentally do to fuck it up retroactively, because I have no clue what I'm doing right now.
>>
>>221064368
Nah, from this point I'm pretty sure you're fine.

If you can launch the game from the folder, you're golden.

Remember once you get in-game to go to the crown store and the ESO Plus section to turn on your free trial for the event that's going on right now.
>>
>>221064746
Will the event thingy still be there in several hours when the download finishes?
>>
>>221064983
Yeah. It doesn't end for... a good couple days at least.
>>
>>221064983
Are you fucking retarded? The event is until July 16, why would it run out in a few hours?
>>
where did all races came from?
dunmer > chime > altmer (?)
bretons are a breed from altmer and nords
redguards sailed from some long lost continent
altmer from ancient elves (aldmeri?)
what about bosmer? khajits? argonians? imperials? orcs?
>>
>>221065096
I don't even have the game installed, how the fuck am I supposed to know about in-game events
>>
>>221065181
Khajiit are literal cats that got so high they figured out how to talk and shit
Argonians are magic trees
>>
>>221065210
Whoa it's almost as if there's websites for MMOs
>>
>>221065181
>bosmer
Aldmer.
>khajits
Moon magic cats, creations of Azura for the most part.
>argonians
Lizards high on tree sap.
>imperials
Just natives of Cyrodiil.
>orcs
Goblins who worship a pile of shit.
>>
>>221065743
>>221065318
where did nords came from? They're not natives to skyrim, right? because before them snow elves ruled skyrim
so nords did came from somewhere else, right?
>>
>>221065962
Yep. The nords came over from Atmora and kicked the shit out of the elves.
>>
>>221065962
Atmora, continent north of Skyrim.
>>
>>221066105
>kicked the shit out of the elves
Snow elves literally dindunuffin. Night of Tears was just a prank, bro.
>>
I hear there's player housing in this game.
Can I buy a nice house and fill it with books?
>>
>>221066191
If I recall, the Nords started kicking the shit out of the elves about as soon as they arrived. Then the Night of Tears happened some time after that, so they were already in conflict.
>>
>>221066106
>>221066105
wonder if we see these lost continents in teso
>>
>>221066460
I think we'll sooner see Akavir than Atmora.
>>
>>221066554
Akavir isn't dead, for one.
>>
>>221066641
There might be interesting things they could do with a frozen ball of dirt like atmora, but they've got a lot more to work with on akavir.
Then again, pre-established lore hasn't stopped them from just doing and saying literally anything they want before so who the fuck knows.
>>
>>221060307
It's not too late to refund and buy through the website, Anon
>>
>>221066893
does steam allow 2 year old gift refunds?
I thought the refund period was like 18 hours
>>
>>221065181
>men
Wandering ehlnofey
>mer
Tamrielic ehlnofey
>nedes
Wandering ehlnofey who stayed in Tamriel following the ehlnofey war.
>nords
Wandering ehlnofey who left Tamriel for Atmora after the ehlnofey war. They returned in waves throughout the merethic era.
>redguards
Wandering ehlnofey who went to Yokuda. Migrated to Tamriel in the first era following the destruction of Yokuda.
>imperials
Descendants of cyrodiilic nedic people. Contrary to Septim era propaganda, they are native to Tamriel, not Atmora, though they do have varying amounts of nordic admixture.
>bretons
Also descendants of nedes, but heavily mixed with direnni altmer.
>altmer
Claim to be basically just like the aldmer, the original descendants of the ehlnofey.
>dunmer
They were aldmer until they embraced the lorkhanic perspective on creation, as taught by the prophet Veloth and became the chimer. The physical change came later, after the Battle of Red Mountain and ascent of the Tribunal.
>dwemer
Unclear, most likely aldmeri originate throughout Tamriel and the dwemer were simply one group with a unique perspective.
>falmer
Likely also a kind of aldmeri, like altmer, dwemer, and chimer. Perhaps changed by Snow-Throat or something. Later altered by the dwemer, of course.
>ayleids
Aldmer who settled in Cyrodiil.
>orcs
Aldmeri followers of Trinimac. Trinimac attempted to stop the velothi exodus, but Boethiah ate him and shat him out. He became Malacath and his followers became orcs, or orsimer, the pariah folk.
>bosmer
Ehlnofey with highly unstable forms in Valenwood. Stabilized by Y'ffre as part of the Green Pact.
>khajiit
Like bosmer, but stabilized by Azura, through the Lunar Lattice.
>argonians
Literal lizards bio-engineered by the hist to better serve it.
>the hist
Trans-kalpic hive mind made of trees. Worships Sithis.
>>
>>221066307
Yes also yes. Several kinds of books you can get as furnishing. Singles, stacks. Even floating.
>>
>>221067084
>malacath shat out by boethian
what the hell? is this real?

thanks though, it was interesting
>>
>>221067823
>is this real?
Yeah, man.
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/changed-ones
https://www.imperial-library.info/content/true-nature-orcs
>>
>>221067775
Awesome! Can I invite my friends to lorebook and chill?
y... y'know, when I make some
>>
>>221066893
Way to pay attention to the conversation, anon.
>>
>>221068820
You can invite your friends to hang out in your house, yeah.
>>
>>221069271
now where do I find a big strong adventurer to bring home and fuck
>>
Do I need a DPS meter or something so I can see if I'm doing jackshit or what? The feedback in this game seems kinda bad honestly.
>>
>>221072412
Use addons.
>>
>>221072412
You can turn on damage numbers and status effect duration in the menu. It's pretty well hidden though.

You can also set your health bars as left-aligned, instead of center.
>>
>>221072617
Yeah I thought as much, but which one? I just want a simple DPS meter to let me compare my performance to others or at least something similar to that.
>>
>>221073138
Use AUI, it has a dps meter.
>>
File: 1530755531905.jpg (89 KB, 667x900)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
I just woke up from a short rest and I honestly thought that the anon talking about lord of the rings book canon shit was just a fever dream I had.
I'm unsure if I really did wake up or if I'm still asleep.
>>
Stamblade maining bow here, and I'm not sure what to use in secondary. Been going with a twohander but realized that I don't ever use it. Lvl 25, new to the game, and I greatly enjoy battleground pvp and thievery so far.
>>
>>221075013
Sorry man, this ain't a dream.
>>
File: 1530374213309.jpg (46 KB, 437x501)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>221075643
It's ok anon, even if I am truly awake, at least you made it feel like a dream.
>>
>>221075059
Keep the 2h and get rally, it's the only skill I use from the tree on my stamblade.
Heals are always good, especially in PvP.
>>
Whoever linked that reshade preset last thread, thank you. The game never looked better for me.
>>
so I'm actually ass at pvp, and the only way I can get kills is with siege or spamming snipe - how do I deal with two or more players?
>>
>>221078615
Join a big group
>>
>>
File: 1466883825139.png (440 KB, 901x843)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>redguards in the psijic order
>>
Holy shit, the game is so shitty and buggy right now
>>
>>221079993
sweety thats from a less tolerant and more racist time
>>
>>221077643
You have a link, or how far down in the previous thread was it?
>>
Fuck, the spymaster outfit looks good on my multiple characters. But 2000 crowns? I have enough but is it worth it?
>>
File: zap muthafucka.jpg (219 KB, 656x880)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>221079993
>...descened from a long line of warriors and mystic seers.
Master swordsmen wielding magick swords and physically altering the substance of them through Shehai.
They get + bonus to Alteration and Destro in Skyrim.
Also UESP.net, wikia a shit.
Intelligence and Willpower aren't indicators of magick in ES in so far as lore is concerned.
Shalidor was a NORD.
>>
>>221082980
If you like it and are going to use it then yes. It's not like anything else in the crown store is worth getting.
>>
>>221083253
And ended up as sheo's bitch
>>
>>221083375
Sheogorath can do anything he pleases, he is the most powerful prince.
Being beaten by Sheo isn't something to be ashamed of.
>>
>tfw cp200
>>
>>221083486
He didn't get beaten, he sold out because he couldn't extend his life, regretted the deal, tried to get the island back after he already got the book and got butthurt when with sheo told him to fuck off.
>>
>>221082980
I love being plus for several reasons
One is I get "extra" every month to drop on shit like this
>>
>>221083253
Ahzidal was a nord too iirc
Best enchanter in the history of Tamriel

How can the elves even compete with the Aryan Nord Master race
>>
>>221083702
>tfw cp 550
We're all gonna make it breh
>>
Anyone around to trade leveling Enchanting and/or woodworking? Ench is 33 and wood is 45. @IrateCactus on EU.
>>
Why do people RP?
>>
>>221084803
>not spoilering the IGN
Have fun getting 20 ERP requests every day
>>
>>221084882
immersion
>>
>>221085428
What would change a spoiler tag? Everyone could it it anyway if they hover the mouse on it.
>>
>>221082748
https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1573/

After installing and starting the game press ALT+F2 and make sure to TURN OFF FilmGrain, GaussianBlur and LumaSharpen, otherwise the game will look like ass.
>>
>>221085428
That... that doesn't help
>>
>>221084882
It can be a lot of fun in games with plenty of world building and an engine that allows characters to be somewhat unique and expressive. So RP in a game like ESO can be quite entertaining whereas RP in a game like WoW is for retarded niggers.
>>
>>221084882
Why not?
>>
>in the year of our Lord 2018
>playing tank/healer
>not melting dungeon and trial bosses with 4 and 12 deeps

Why are people such plebs
>>
>>221085929
DLC vet.
>>
File: 1529992508821.jpg (307 KB, 1200x932)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
how the fuck do i beat vma as a stam sorc?
>>
File: yagrumbagarn.jpg (25 KB, 480x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>bought the game years ago
>consider picking it up again
>I'm one hundred DLCs aback and it'd cost me like $4,000,000 to catch up
Whoever invented this financial model was an idiot. This is why I play Warframe.
>>
>finish falkreath hold vet
>forget to pick up domihaus bust

Why am I retarded
>>
>>221087332
>"catch up"
No
All zones are leveled to you, there is no outdated content. You can also have friends craft you the sets from said zone.
That said, if you're upset that you've missed so much story and new zones, just sub for a month and you get everything but summerset to try it and see if it's worth your while
>>
>>221087332
Nigger just pay 10$ a month and you can access every dlc. Warframe sucks way more money out of you.
>>
>>221087332
>warfarm has a better model
"No!"
>>
Damn just noticed that male Altmer make beautiful muscular women. Carol, you are a strong, independent mer that don't need no man.
>>
>>221087980
Do this only if you are a literal retard who cannot manage inventory

Otherwise just buy the New Gold edition for about 70 bucks and get literally all DLC instead of renting dlc for 7 months for the same price
>>
>>221088173
As for me, a 6 month sub was optimal. The 9000 crowns from it was enough for the same 4-pack of DLC as the gold edition and Adventurer's Pack which was important to me. I still have 2100 crowns, enough for any of the dungeon DLCs or the imperial race if I wish. I heard that none of the dungeon DLC are worth full price though.
>>
>>221088173
Oh and
>literally all dlc
Aside the dungeon DLCs yeah. If it has truly included all DLC it could have been a better deal than a 6 month sub.
>>
>>221087332
>This is why I play Warframe.
Heeeeeeeeeey post your ign bae, may be we can talk about your financial trouble.
>>
Sooo I just counted on it and going offline actually DECREASES the effect of Swiftly Forgotten's bounty reduction over time. While offline it ticks every 3.3min (or roughly 3min20s) instead of every 3 min.
How very disappointing after reading that going offline supposedly almost doubled the speed, instead it's actually worse to go offline.
>>
>Great Dark Stag
>Just a black elk with glowing eyes
>4000 crowns
Why would anyone buy this thing when there's mounts like the Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider, Dro-m'Athra Senche, and the Mindshriven Horse?
>>
Is there any use at all for the Ysgramor's Birthright set? Why does it even exist?
>>
>>221092892
why would anyone spend that fucking money
i dont understand why cosmetic shit in this game is so much more overpriced than in any other games, like WoW
>>
>>221087218
my first clear took me a cumulative 4 weeks of tears and anger

i'm down to 27 minute runs now

it's literally all just time and getting used to mechanics, then after you're flawless, getting comfortable enough to dps race the adds before they kill you.
>>
>>221087218
play a magsorc
>>
>>221093465
>Why does it even exist?
Same reason all the other worthless sets still exist.
>>
File: ugly cannibal scum.png (1.59 MB, 749x867)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>221037306
orly
>>
>Make a Redguard because I want to see >Hammerfell
>Enjoy Stros M'kay
>Take the boat
>Trees
>Grass
>More trees
>More grass
Holy shit, I'm so fucking tired of Glenumbra. When can I go to the desert? Also, Adamantine being a copy-pasted White-Gold is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>221096586
Alik'r is the 4th zone for DC if I remember correctly
>>
File: deshaan.png (3.77 MB, 1920x1080)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB PNG
what the fuck is going on in deshaan lads
>>
>>221088860
Yeah the Collection does not include Shadows of the Hist,Horns of the Reach and Dragon Bones basically the dungeon dlc,but even then you can just buy crowns for cheap during a sale and get those

I’d still say it’s a better deal than the recurring eso plus,because what you get is for keeps.Also ESO+ doesn’t have Summerset which has more content than all 3 dungeon dlcs combined,and anon has just the base game,

So I still believe ESO collection is a better deal if one can manage inventory
>>
>>221099725
bunch of non-canon shit
>>
>almost have enough crowns saved up from eso+ for a banker or merchant assistant
>new costume is limited time only
Why do they torture me so?
>>
>>221106362
a goy and his money must be parted
>>
>>221094239
Why do they print so much trash? Not like as in sets that are outclassed by something else (but might be a good stopgap or stand-in) or something niche (like savior's hide), but sets for architypes that not only do not and have never existed in this game, but have actively been discouraged by the entire structure of the destruction staff tree? As in literal trash?
>>
>>221106362
Banker AND Merchant is legit the best crown purchase I've done. Be strong m8.
>>
File: 1465650226846.gif (264 KB, 148x111)
264 KB
264 KB GIF
>missed the Tsaesci crafting motif by just a couple days

Fucking shit god fuck please tell me they return things like these to sale on a somewhat frequent basis
>>
>>221109005
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>221109005
I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>221109005
Hope you don't mind waiting a year.
>>
I wish they never did this free trial. Now I have a taste of the crafting bag and I'm too poorfag to sub for it. It's going to ruin the game for me from now on.
>>
>85% chance to pickpocket
>*miss* "you skeeving wretch!"
>go run off to a corner and hide
>alt tab out of the game for 5 minutes
>alt tab back in
>repeat

this is such a terrible mechanic
>>
>>221111687
Why would you wait 5 minutes? It's maybe 30 seconds, also just run to the next target and go back. Fucking git gud.
>>
File: i already have it.png (142 KB, 395x244)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
This shit worth anything or should I trash it?
I already own it so...
>>
>>221062484
Anon, if you're still around, I launched eso64.exe and it's asking me for an account name and login now, but I never had one. In the past I simply launched it from steam. Is there somewhere that I can find what this is or am I fucked and have to play through steam?
>>
>>221112130
about 9k gold on EU

>>221112262
https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/
>Forgot UserID?
>>
>>221111687
>getting caught pickpocketing
>waiting 5 whole minutes to cool off
[laughs in khajiit]
>>
>>221112262
>>221112490
actually, you can check your userid in-game, go for the forgot password option with it.
>>
>>221112490
What the fuck 9k really? That would be an actual fortune for me.
>>
>>221111687
Stop being a pussy and embrace the life of crime. If you don't have a constant 10k bounty on your head you're playing it wrong.
>>
>>221112675
most live listings are at or above that, but of course they could be sitting there unsold for months: https://eu.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/SearchResult?ItemID=8158&ItemNamePattern=Crafting+Motif+32%3A+Abah%27s+Watch+Shoulders
>>
>>221112858
Oh that is a good site. Thanks a bunch, monsieur.
>>
>>221112490
>>221112656
Alright I'm an idiot, I just checked and apparently I had one somehow.
Problem now is that launching eso64 doesn't seem to patch the game up to the current version.
Which executable does that?
>>
>>221112970
Bethesda_Launcher.exe, same as if you launched it from Steam.
>>
are there any overland sets that aren't compete garbage?
>>
>>221113189
Is that the same as zosSteamStarter.exe? That's the one that runs when I start it from steam. I don't appear to a Bethesda_Launcher.exe anywhere.
>>
>>221113375
I guess it could be, I don't have it installed from steam right now. my launcher is in the c:\zenimax\launcher\ folder while eso64.exe is in c:\zenimax\the elder scrolls online\game\client\
>>
>>221113305
A few. Plague Doctor, Spinners, Spriggans, Necropotence and a couple others I can't remember at this moment.
>>
>>221113305
Tons, m8, to the point where you're going to have to be more specific in terms of class and role.
>>
File: alcast.jpg (36 KB, 400x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>221113305
>he isn't wearing mothers sorrow right now
>>
File: what do these even do.png (111 KB, 406x195)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>221112710
get with the times grandpa
>>
>>221113687
Out of curiosity, if I can log in through eso64.exe does that mean I'm able to log in through the non-steam client?
>>
>>221114037
yes. you probably have a download button for the standalone client on your account page in that case as well, but I'm not 100% on that. the link is https://elderscrolls-a.akamaihd.net/products/BNA_Launcher/Install_ESO.exe
>>
File: Untitled.png (116 KB, 412x250)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>221114037
>>221114213
well shit
>>
So do Zenimax ever provide a release date for their upcoming patches or is it coming When It's Ready™ in an unspecified number of weeks in the future? I want to respec but I'm waiting for the patch because I don't have to retrait *all* my shit.
>>
>>221114473
if that's what you get with a user/pass that lets you log into the accounts site, rip.

do you see a view cd-key option in steam when right-clicking eso? some people had that apparently and used that to redeem it on the accounts page, but others never had to do that so all I'm going on here is old forum posts I've seen.
>>
>>221114787
No CD key, sadly. Guess I'm boned.
How much does the base game go for these days? If it's less than 15£ I might just consider getting a normal account.
>>
>>221115247
it's exactly that on green man gaming, official reseller. eso:morrowind includes base game plus the new class/zone, base game standalone isn't sold anymore.
>>
>>221115247
Base game includes Morrowind and can be found for $10 on allkeyshop
>>
>>221114764
The PTS is generally 4 weeks. So in 4 weeks.
>>
If I'm only running one pet for the necropotence set, should it be the scamp or the healslut?
>>
>>221119118
>playing petsorc
>not playing petden
Dissapointed in you
>>
>>221119118
Go Atronach or Go home
>b-b-but muh uptime
Akaviri
>b-b-but it's not a dps set
AKAVIRI
>>
New player here
Is there any reason to go with lighter armor over heavy armor in the beginning? I don't see a weight system or anything, just that heavy armor is better.
>>
>>221120674
Wear 3 pieces of an armor weight and you unlock the passive trees for them.
Light Armor is for Magicka DPS/Healer
Medium Armor is for Stamina DPS
Heavy Armor is for Tanking
PvP might change what people wear depending on what they need.
>>
>>221120948
Are there any reasons to mismatch?
>>
>>221121230
The Undaunted Guild has a Passive that increases your resources slightly based on how many types of armor you are wearing which can lead to some people running 5 of their primary armor weight (since you only need 5 to qualify for all the passives) then 1 of each remaining weight for 5-1-1.
That really only comes into play at the gear cap and people will run their Monster Helm/Shoulder (Endgame stuff) as the different weights.
So for now don't worry about it.
>>
>>221114013
>>221112710
I mean I'd have a huge-ass bounty if Swiftly Forgotten wasn't a thing.
>>
>>221096586
big problem with covenant redguard if you're an RPfag: they basically make you shit all over your religion
>>221113305
silks of the sun works better than bsw for magdk when there's AoE
>>
>>221107663
sets that added spell damage to specific elements were more useful before, when they contributed to light/heavy attack damage.
>>
>>221121417
Now I know I'm a massive faggot for asking, but is there some way to hide my helmet, or an armor customisation feature?
God damn the early helmets in this game are ugly.
>>
>>221122415
Hit U and do Hide Helmet.
There's an entire transmog system based on crafting motifs at places called Outfit Stations. Also dyeing.
>>
>>221119753
>Akaviri
>Shalk Exoskeleton
>Power Stone
>Greater Storm Atronach
>200% uptime

>>221122415
>early helmets are ugly
>early helmets
>early
>>
>>221119486
sorry Anon, sorcerers have too many good skills :^)
>>
>>221122875
>Pets
>"Good skills"
More like a good way to have less skills.
>>
>haven't played in a while since I had some kind of a binge amd clocked 120 hrs in a short time
>decide to check out the game
>free ESO+ week meaning I get to complete those jewish one dungeon only DLCs I don't own free of charge
>turns out Morrowind is now considered a DLC
>fuck yes
>go to the website
>attempt to log in
>have to enter a code sent to my mail since I am from a new PC
>I don't get the email sent even after trying from my phone numerous times

What did ZOS mean by this?
>>
File: ESO_MurkmireBog[1].jpg (152 KB, 960x540)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
MURKMIRE
SOON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUz8FvTV9Gk
>>
File: Been caught stealing.jpg (23 KB, 514x185)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>221121558
Get on my level
>>
>>221123447
>not recognizing obscure references to the class rep posts
>>
>>221123693
Nah, I'm good admiring you from down here. Good stuff.
>>
File: eso64 2018-07-12 14-07-39.jpg (1.54 MB, 1920x1080)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>
Would a petsorc lose a lot of sustain by swapping out Necro for Mother's Sorrow? My dps is trash and I need to get these numbers up.
>>
>>221127818
Just don't be a petsorc.
>>
>>221128585
So what sets would I use, that aren't Siroria? Infal and Mechanical?
>>
File: 1530902622724.gif (324 KB, 480x320)
324 KB
324 KB GIF
I just recently started playing and just finished Morrowind, where should I go next?
>>
File: blame-2.jpg (564 KB, 1300x635)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>221059765
they live in the Netsphere, created by Kagrenac
>>
>>221130540
Anywhere you want
>>
Should I bother crafting?
Is hoarding materials worth it?
>>
Sup
>>
>Chaos Ball
>singlehandedly dish out 80% of the damage dealt by my team
>only get 450 score, the only player below 1000, despite having murderfucked everyone
>the average is 1500 score, the top players are over 2500
wtf? Like it was only thanks to my damage that we got anywhere near the ball, and we won. So, what, not hugging the fucking area of the ball doesn't give you score? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>221131902
>Should I bother crafting?
yes, some crafted sets are good, you need crafted potions/poisons for the highest level of PvE
>Is hoarding materials worth it?
yes if you have the crafting bag, even if you don't use them, you can still sell them
>>
>>221132220
>t. stamblade who killed low cp stragglers but did nothing actually useful for his team
>>
>>221132220
You supported your team and enabled your victory, that's what it's all about :^)
>>
File: 1405195677953.png (12 KB, 500x500)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>221132578
I mean I know that we won because of what yeah is essentially supporting, since I was sniping people to death while everyone was chasing the next ball guy, but it's surprisingly unsatisfying that it LOOKS like I did fuckall with the score I got from being essentially the match MVP.
>>
>>221131902
Without a craft bag or a super upgraded bank, you can only feasibly hoard materials for one or two crafts at a time.
>>
>>221132876
>a snipe spammer
even worse
>>
Blacksmith, tailor, or leatherworker?
I'm playing dragon knight so I feel like blacksmith is a good choice.
But at the same time, I much prefer the look of light armor.
>>
>>221133447
Hey, I was the reason my team won 500-300. Had some regular melee shitter been in my place, my team wouldn't ever have reached the ball.
>>
>>221134803
You can just do all of them.
>>
>>221134832
>I was the reason my team won 500-300
no you were not, the "melee shitter" would have been just as effective at killing (if not better), would have helped with healing the ball carrier and would have not spammed a notoriously glitchy skill in the process

in your case, the scoring system worked just fine
>>
>>221132876
You score points for playing the objective. If you want points for killing people then play a game mode where killing people is the objective. You helped your team win so who cares who knows it? Why do you need validation from a number at the end of the game?
>>
THE LUTENING
>>
>>221134803
Armor can look like whatever you want it to, use an outfit.
>>
>>221135715
Because being """last""" to the face of the public eye is disgusting when I factually vastly outperformed most of the other players.
>>
>>221136516
Nobody knows who you are though or even cares so the public eye is irrelevant. If it was such a hard carry as you seem to be saying it was then there's no way your team doesn't know that. Plus I'm sure your kill count was considerably higher than everyone else, based on your description. So I ask again, why do you need validation from a number?
>>
>>221136516
How many kills did you get?
>>
>>221136124
>picture is all flutes
>the lutening
>>
>>221136405
How do I do that?
I found a window that says "outfits" but all it seems to let me do is preview a bunch of stuff that I've unlocked and haven't unlocked.
>>
>>221137173
10 or 11, same amount of assists, and 0 deaths. Noone else had over 4 in either.

>>221137139
I mean I suppose you're right, but if I were one of my teammates I'd just see this one guy with the puny score that clearly doesn't appear to have contributed and maybe even be urged to shittalk him for being a waste of space. But turns out that the game is just rigged to punish you for not playing ""the intended way :)"".
>>
>>221137663
Go to an Outfit Station.
>>
This is tempting to get.
>>
>>221137848
I think I'm still in what passes for the tutorial area. Is there one of those in bleakrock village?
>>
>>221138093
They are mostly in major cities so you probably won't see one till you get to Stonefalls.
Are you really like level 3 and already concerned about dress up come on son.
>>
>>221138208
Don't be mad, I like to look my best.
I'll probably still level up tailor just because of fashion and RP points.
Also I'm level 8.
>>
>>221137805
>10 or 11, same amount of assists
knew it, never seen a snipe spammer with good stats
for someone focused on killing, that's pretty low
I can get that amount of kills while carrying the ball
>Noone else had over 4 in either.
of course since they were focused on the objective: carrying the ball and defending/healing the carrier
>>
Why do Argonians sound like...that?
>>
>>221139096
Dryskins are too autistic to understand their body language and native tongue so they have to speak like raspy robots.
>>
>>221139474
>i erect the spine of autism
>>
>>221139096
Because they are mindless slaves of the hist with no true emotions.
>>
File: Autismlizard.png (3.02 MB, 1920x1080)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>221140078
>>
>>221139096
You try talking hunan words out of around a snout and teeth anon, its not easy
>>
>>221142907
I'm obviously in no shape to post tonight.
>>
cp160 lads. I'm a big boy now. what are good sets for magblade? I understand there are differences between pvp and pve sets.
>>
>vanus galerion tells me to take a magic boat to bangkorai to rescue some seeress
>show up there
>first thing I see is some fudgepacker whining about is buttbuddy """husband"""
>investigate
>other faggot is a fucking werewolf
the absolute hamlet of bretons
>>
Should I be selling or deconstructing the items I pick up at cp160+ even if i'm max level in that craft?
>>
>>221145068
Don't judge the knot until you've tried it once
>>
>>221144901
pve: julianos, burning spellweave, mother's sorrow, mantle of siroria, master architect, moondancer

get 2 of these sets (julianos and mother's sorrow are the easiest to get) + valkyn skoria
>>
>>221144901
How can you say you are a big boy when you never tried ERP?
>>
>>221139096
Sees-All-Colors sounds alright.
>>
>>221136124
>>THE FLUTENING
>>
>>221142298
>>221140078

To me it just sounds like the way niggers ostracize and look down on well integrated well spoken black folks.

Still quality post though.
>>
>>221148492
first time i joined and ERP group, as a naked cat female, an argonian told me all about how he wanted to shit in my mouth.

ERP isnt for me
>>
>>221151884
>>
So I'm feeling like hot shit after hitting level 10 and helping my Lord Vivec regain his power, and I want to turn my Vivec City home to a comfy spot to praise the Tribunal. I head to the nearest furniture trader and what do I find? Everything is crazy expensive! How the hell do I get that much coin? I've only made 2k after bopping around and doing quests for 10 levels.
>>
>>221134803
Tailor and leatherworker is the same thing, you low level retard.
>>
ok. so why is thieves guild so fucking garbage?
worst dlc i've ever played.
0 motivation do grind their rep.
at least db had cool quests and blade of woe
>>
>>221154906
Are you fucking retarded? At least thieves guild has useful passives, DB only has blade of woe with everything else being shit. TG is really easy to level up, too.
>>
>>221155421
>useful passives
lul
>>
File: 1529427827576.png (67 KB, 344x254)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>221154410
>level 10 shitter worrying about home and money
>>
>>221155617
Oh? What is the level cap anyways? I'm getting ready to venture out and sing the praises of ALMSIVI across the land.
>>
>>221155421
>DB only has blade of woe with everything else being shit
shadow rider is a pretty good passive, it makes navigating through overland so much easier
>>
>>221155942
Level 50 (160 CP is max gear level)
>>
File: 306130_20180603140320_1.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>
yeah na 160 and i'm still shit. gear is shit, damage is shit. everything is shit. gonna kms fuck it
>>
>>221157686
dang
>>
>>221157848
don't worry dude i've got like 40 filled soul gems
>>
File: 29e.jpg (19 KB, 217x320)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>221151884
>>221153194
>>
>>221153194
NA server not even once
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34 KB, 655x527)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
so guys, full magic sorc or pet sorc?
>>
>>221153194
And you guys say I am a shitposter...
>>
>>221158313
Never go pet sorc.
>>
>>221158891
why
>>
>>221158313
Magsorc will have a more damage but come with magicka sustain problem.
Petsorc will have less damage but doesn't have much problem with sustain.
Please slot damage shield.
>>
>>221158995
ignore that guy, he's a faget
go pvp pet sorc with necrop, shacklebreaker, shadowrend hat set, heal pet
only issue is you need to put your 2 buffs in overload bar which is a pain in the ass and sometimes you get stuck in there because overload is fucky, but when it works it's great
>>
>>221160308
>advocating clogging up your bar with pets
ESO Pets are awful
>Double barring
>No AI
>They just do 1 active skill/random auto attack skills (like the bear slam)
>Will pull mobs away from the group and fight them alone
They need a rework.
>>
>>221162835
There's a command for pet to attack specific target.

>random auto attack skills
For pet sorc I think there's none.
>>
File: 1406491205102.jpg (7 KB, 255x220)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>221162835
>pull mobs
talking about pvp lad
>>
>>221163503
Right, I forgot Cyrodiil has exactly zero mobs, just players.
>>
>>221163758
well you will know for next time, never stop learning!
>>
>>220841056
How are you all spending your Friday night
>>
>>221163459
A command they ignore once you attack literally anything so enjoy using a no-feedback command to tell your pets to do something and god forbid you attack anything else and they drift off.
>>
>>221165256
Masturbating to elf feet mostly
>>
>>221165425
Only heavy attack that will force change target.
>>
is there an upper limit to how many skillpoints you have? it just occured to me that by levelling all the craft skills even the ones I dont personally need (blacksmithing for example) I am wasting a ton of skill points
>>
>>221167214
There's a little less than 400 skill points in the game atm.
>>
>>221096586
Try Alikr.
>>
File: ad.jpg (8 KB, 226x96)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>
Yes pls
>>
>>
>>221173923
MAY YOU NEVER DIE
>>
>domihous helm on weekend pvp vendor
oh lawd, if they put earthgore on that vendor ..
GAME OVER MAN, IT'S GAME OVER
>>
>>221156437
and 780 is about to be max cp level
>>
File: _freshbread1.jpg (44 KB, 700x467)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
new thread is baked. now be good boys and finish this one
>>
File: it was expensive.jpg (69 KB, 689x629)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>
File: warden_revealed.jpg (570 KB, 1152x1536)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
Remember when we thought it was going to be bad?
>>
File: lCDalJT.jpg (267 KB, 1624x1007)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
File: 1486133747239.png (1.31 MB, 1280x720)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
okay realtalk tho
how do i stop getting these fucking fading captchas? is it possible to force it to give me only select the fire hydrant type without the fucking fading?
i know x used to allow you to force the typing one, but they stuck too
>>
>go afk for 10 minutes to let some high level sparklewarrior finish the quest chain I'm on so I can do it without a walking particle effect flying around my screen
>I still somehow catch up with him minutes later
>>
File: 1453881678528.jpg (448 KB, 1920x1080)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>221176494
we just don't know
>>
File: 1511332519371.png (1.23 MB, 1412x680)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>
>>221176518
shutup, i'm just reading the quests and playing with controller
>>
File: 49OoBpp.jpg (152 KB, 739x994)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
>>221176608
Sotha sil is lazy
>>
File: 1509168499158.jpg (518 KB, 1920x1080)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>>221176752
that was pretty funny, anon
>>
File: 4kZMQE8.png (3.25 MB, 1920x1080)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
>>
File: jollygood.jpg (144 KB, 895x1080)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
second last for chef outfit with pot helm
>>
File: P8PBCKA.jpg (535 KB, 1920x1080)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>221176860
>>221176860
>>221176860
>>
>>221163758
>>221163949
not sure if shitposting but Cyrodiil has like three delves, go get your skyshards boiis

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.