[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: panda propaganda.png (332 KB, 431x600)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
http://www.wowprogress.com/
https://bfa.wowhead.com/
https://wowhead.com/
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/
http://mmo-champion.com/
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
http://warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
https://wowtoken.info/

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US:https://rodent.io/blood-money
EU:https://rodent.io/blood-money-eu

Guilds:
>US
<RIP In Peace>@Sargeras-Alliance (Recruiting)"big time memers"
<This Game is SO Hard>@Illidan-Horde (Recruiting)"nice guys, more vocal than type-based if you're a vocal gamer"
<You>@Illidan-Horde (Recruiting)"spammy bois bretty cool"
>EU
<Wrench>@Shattered Halls-Horde (Recruiting)"based lads"
<Very Cute>@Argent Dawn-Alliance (Recruiting)"new and alright guys"

Discord: Teamspeak3: Mumble: Ventrilo: Raidcall: --->>here<<---

prev thread: >>220914769
>>
>>220950631
<This Game is SO Hard> is recruiting a tank a healer and a handful of ranged DPS for its mythic BFA roster. Must have good internet connection and make raid times T W Th 6-9 PM PST.
>>
first
>>
Need help lads

>Had my UI sorted
>Some skins of AltzUI with Bartender/WA etc.
>Accidentally reset my Bartender profile when screwing around on an alt
>Now whenever I try to sort bars again, I can't get the micro menu to function properly
>Must be some kind of conflict now between AltzUI pack and bartender
>Deactivate bartender micro menu and I just have no micromenu besides 2 buttons - social/bags
>Activate bartender micro menu and it's all mixed up, icons overlapping which isn't solvable by increasing spread

I fucking hate addons

I have like 2 options to mess with micro menu and none of them do anything right. Nor did I have any issues with it when I installed Bartender last week, it just worked.
>>
File: y0TxQmA.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1080)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Reminder fully armed and armored elite blood elf soldiers can't even kill naked unarmed night elves. Blood elves are the joke race of wow
>>
File: wanted ion.png (186 KB, 503x259)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
fuck tank mage tower and fuck this guy
>>
File: org.jpg (88 KB, 1024x640)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
home...
>>
WoW would be a better game without addons. Change my mind.
You can't.
>>
File: cute braids.png (1.76 MB, 1920x1080)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>When nonDiscordniggers think that Dark Iron females have bad haircuts and call them lesbians.
>>
>>220950881
should have made a copy of your WTF folder elsewhere
too late now
>>
>>220950890
reminder a single torch could destroy stormwind and did destroy teldrassil.
>>
>>220950952
>not rolling big buck nigger orc
>>
>>220950897
It's ez. What class?
>>
File: ahoy.png (1.79 MB, 1920x1080)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>220951012
>implying im not

Im not a faction war fag.
>>
>>220950890
why are blood elves so weak?

>>220950920
>we will never have dance parties on the ah roof ever again
why even log in?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071218_033941.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>220950881
I just deleted bartender cuz I got sick of lua errors. I think I need to shrink my CD bar though now that I have less space from bartender being gone idk
>>
>>220950897
kruul is pretty cuuul
>>
>>220950921
Naxx is a piss easy raid made difficult by a limited UI. It's a boring problem to fight, rather than fighting unique and interesting mechanics on an encounter basis.
>>
File: 1519315494965.png (364 KB, 533x516)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
what is the point of the succubus as a warlock?
i'm currently leveling my warlock now, just got level 90, and i can't think of any situation where she would be the optimal pet to use. imp for destro, felhunter for affliction, felguard for demo, voidwalker for if i need a tank. where does she fit? she seems like she'd be good in PVP because of seduction, but i don't think i've ever seen a warlock use one in a battleground or anything.
pic is basically unrelated but it seems like ERP would be the only practical application for her.
>>
So, I just started playing WoW 2 days ago for the first time. Only MMO I really played was Ultima Online.
I keep class hopping, played hunter for about 9 levels, switched to warlock, did that for about 7, switched back to hunter, did that for 8, switched to paladin, did that for 4, switched to rogue, did that till 17 until it seemed pretty boring and weak, now trying out mage at level 11. I think I'm pretty happy with mage, but I don't know if I'm gonna class hop again.
Basically, is frost mage fun/viable, or am I gonna be bored in another few hours?
>>
>>220951148
I've seen it used in high level PvP gameplay for using second pet seduce as an instant lock on like trinkets
>>
File: chinesemodel.png (628 KB, 838x525)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
when you shave your eyebrows
>>
>>220950890
>ywn be a life long warrior and get beaten up by a naked nelf on a beach
no pls
>>
>>220951208
if you expect any class to be fun at low levels you're in for a shit fucking time
>>
>>220951208
They're all viable so yeah. Leveling is boring though
>>
>>220951148
in bfa there's a warmode talent where having her out gives you 15% more shadow damage
uh
you can sleep stuff
uh
you can have a bad bitch by your side
uh
that's it
>>
>>220951208
Classes only really get fun near or at endgame, not level 7. They're not even functional at that low of a level.
>>
>>220951148
Its the patrician taste pet for obvious reasons. In practicality, it functions essentially as a taunt and is for showing off that you are really damn good at the class. Being geared and skilled enough to the point you get top parses and out damage people with the succubus is top tier bantz.
>>
File: aae.png (7 KB, 377x326)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
im having second thoughts about rolling on argent dawn
>>
>>220951250
b a s e d b o o m e r s
>>
>>220951208
mages have traditionally been the most viable class since launch. they'll probably continue to be viable for a while, but i personally think they're mindnumbingly boring.
fire is fun, but frost is literally just cast frostbolt while you wait for procs, and arcane is just the autism spec.
>>
>>220951263
i would normally agree but 1 shotting everything as a warrior in low level pvp is incredibly fun
>>
>>220951378
based
>>
>>220951148
demo pvp talent, good in 2s sometimes 3s, knockback
>>
>>220951263
I get that, but I somethings just think "Well, this is the skill I'll be using for xxxx hours now." and it kind of kills it for me.

>>220951297
I don't mind leveling so much, either chatting with my friends who just started with me, or listening to a podcast, I'm just afraid of wasting my time with either a too hard class, or boring one.

>>220951317
Didn't level cap use to be 60 in vanilla? I know next to nothing about this game, but wouldn't it start to seem complete around then, and I'd start to get near that pseudo endgame? Or is it all just shit until 110? I haven't bought legion or BoA yet, because I'm not too sure I want to invest another $60 into this yet.

>>220951347
Damn, I don't want to play something boring, but I really liked the idea of having a water elemental out. Oh well, thankfully they made switching specializations super easy.
>>
>>220951495
>I don't mind leveling so much, either chatting with my friends who just started with me, or listening to a podcast, I'm just afraid of wasting my time with either a too hard class, or boring one.
Okay, don't worry then. Nothing is so unviable that you should worry and any class you find boring has a more engaging other spec to try.
>>
How tall are straight back orcs? They look very stubby and weird in most screenshots I've seen, but maybe it's just because they're new
>>
I enjoyed WoD a lot more than Legion.
>>
>>220951495
your class will basically start to feel like it's intended to feel at endgame when you get your mastery at level 78 i think, pretty sure you don't get any baseline abilities after that, only talents.
there are no classes that could be considered too hard. a couple of individual specs are hard right now but that'll be going away in about a month so pick freely.
also even if you go frost mage, you will probably be taking the talent that makes your water elemental go away because it is shit. try warlock or hunter if you want a pet.
>>
>>220951329
RP servers are usually a mistake
>>
>>220951618
They are the same size as hunched orcs, they squish down a bit when you change them to maintain the same height
>>
>>220951495
The endgame used to be 60, but that's over a decade ago. Classes have changed a dozen times since then. The endgame is the level cap of the current expansion

Different classes feel more or less complete and different times, some are okay at 70-80, some don't really become fully enjoyable until 110
>>
>>220951495
Level cap was indeed 60 in vanilla. But you gotta remember the game is nearly 15 years old. All the classes have been changed, overhauled and busted countless times. They're almost unrecognisable from their original incarnations.
I wouldn't say it's shit until 110. In fact, at around 40ish you have the majority of your toolkit, and running dungeons is a good way of training you for endgame.
Basically, once you're happy with your class, start running dungeons on all your specs. Keep that up and you'll actually be a decent player by the time you hit 110. (Although next expansion will probably be out before you hit 110)
>>
>>220951736
That explains the odd look then. Glad I didn't fall for the orc meme for my main
>>
File: 74524156.png (1.27 MB, 754x754)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Zandalari Paladins.
>>
>>220951881
Do people actually care about this or is it just a joke? Paladin is such a shit class
>>
>>220951706
I'm not entirely sold on a pet, just liked the idea of summoning shit. My buddy is running a warlock, so hes got lots of summons, and my other buddy is running a druid which is what I wanted to play the most but he ebat me to it, but they're getting mad at me for switching around too much, I'm a bit behind them, actually pulling an all nighter to catch up.
But why do people just get ride of the pet? Wouldn't having it out cost nothing and just help?

>>220951780
>>220951810
Ah, I see. Yah I guess it changed, I just figured at level 60ish we'd kind of feel like it was 15 years ago for people, and do the dungeons in order and just work our way up to 110 like we were getting the expansions one at a time.
>>
File: mop boomer.png (51 KB, 244x280)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>220951250
took me a few minutes to crank out
will do a lich king one
>>
Artifact weapons were the worst thing to ever happen to this game and it has done permanent damage to every class
>>
File: somemong.png (10 KB, 272x216)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>220952110
>tfw your class comes out better after their removal
>>
>>220952110
even more funny how the clowns behind it are still running the show
>>
File: 1435843189540.png (195 KB, 265x271)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>220951949
Having Blood Elf or Tauren as only options for Paladin class in Horde really sucks.
>>
>mop timewalking
based blizzard
>>
>>220951952
WoW's levelling process completely changed recently. Where you are right now, in the "vanilla" zones (these zones are actualy mostly changed in Cataclysm, so it isn't really vanilla), the quests and mobs all scale to your level, all the way to 60.
At this point, you used to go to Outland until 70, then Northrend at 80. But now both Outland and Northrend scale to your level from 60-80, so you can do either or both in any order.
Same goes with Cataclysm and MoP, they both scale from 80-90. Then theres WoD from 90-100, and finally Legion from 100-110.
A lot of people didn't like this change since it made leveling take longer (we used to get to max in like a day), but desu it's a lot more noob-friendly now so you're good.
>>
>>220952335
How long do you figure it'll take me and my boys to reach 110? My buddy is convinced if we keep running dungeons it'll be faster than questing or grinding out one mob.
>>
>>220951692
same
its the class design
>>
>>220951329
Everyone on Wyrmrest says they don't actually RP
>>
Please stop leaving us out of the OP, thanks.
>>
File: 1512662056002.jpg (462 KB, 1280x1448)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>
What happened to that guy who wanted to fuck Brightwing?
>>
Just here or AET isn't working properly? It simply doesn't find any groups that aren't for the WQ rares. Might be just my connection since I'm getting 400 ping.
>>
>>220952597
Hopefully dead
>>
>>220951952
the talent in the first row of frost mage called lonely winter basically just gives you more damage on key abilities in return for not being able to summon the water elemental anymore. if you do have the elemental, you have to manage his abilities, which is just more tedium for lower dps at the end of the day.
beast mastery hunter can "summon" a lot of beasts with their abilities. also druids have no summons.
>>
god i love playing my priest with my buttplug
>>
>>220952438
do any of you have heirlooms?
the best way to level (at least until level 100) was through grinding dungeons because most people have heirlooms now, so they would just roll over mobs like it was nothing. thanks to retarded vanillababby nostalgia faggot 30 y/o boomers complaining on the forums that levelling was too fast, dungeons aren't that good for grinding anymore and should only be done once for the quests within them.
>>
>>220952438
I'd say don't worry about rushing to 110. You'll enjoy it more if you just live presently, do whatever you want while levelling. As for what's fastest, dungeons are probably on par with quests, so just queue up for them and do quests in the meantime. If it's your first itme in a dungeon, there'll be like 1-4 quests to pick up at the start, and they're a great source of xp.
If you really wanna level fast though you can do the Karazhan skip. Once you reach 70 you can zone into Karazhan, which is a lvl 70 raid that takes up to 10 players. But if you go in there at about 72-74, you can solo the mobs in there, and they give huge xp (make sure you go alon or you'll get less xp). Don't kill any of the bosses. Just run in, clear out the servant's quarters, the stables, the banquet hall, the opera hall, but again, don't kill the bosses. Once you cleared all the mobs, run out, reset the instance and run back in. Repeat this until you reach 81, where the mobs stop giving xp.
You can find youtube videos on it that show the route in more detail.
>>
Keyboard: DREVO 84 Key Mini Keyboard with Red Switches
Mouse: Logitech g600
Headset: HyperX Cloud

Post 'em
>>
>>220952597
>defiling best dragon
:(
>>
File: wrath boomers.png (54 KB, 244x280)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>220952064
>>
>>220952821
In fairness, the levelling nerf was the best thing for new players. We hated it obviously since we already did it 10 times, but for a player experiencing the game for the first time, it feels good to be able to experience the game without being finished with a continent in 2-3 zones.
>>
>>220952520
Who?
>>
>>220952513
I'm not worried about rp
I can't decide if I want a comfy server or a tryhard one where it's easy to clear content
>>
>>220952520
who? i know everyone around here, but not you. doesn't sound /wowg/ to me.
>>
>>220952838
didn't they stop the kara skip?
>>
>>220953096
Nah, did it yesterday
>>
>You and 19 other of the greatest champions of Azeroth battling the infamous Avatar of Sargeras as literal legends Illidan, Khadgar, and Velen battle the Burning Legion's 2nd in command Kil'jaeden the Deceiver in the distance
This is objectively the greatest moment in WoW, no question.
>>
do people actually buy the blacksmithing green core hound mount? I have enough bloods to make a bunch of them and they are on the AH on my realm for 30k. But I don't know if I could get more if I turned the bloods into herbs/ores and make more
wat do?
>>
official wowg survey... if u didnt know i keep info about wowg demographic to help organize events, like the welfare NH run earlier this year. please tell me what ur gonna do about your mage tower appearances before prepatch.
https://strawpoll.com/xwf4ff7k
>>
>>220952821
No, I don't have any heirlooms, not sure what they are or how to get them. Just started 2 days ago 100% fresh. I don't mind a slow leveling process, it'll be neat to experience the game, I just wanted to know what was faster so I can tell my autistic friend who treats leveling like a competition that grinding the same dungeon 20 times isn't faster.

>>220952838
Yah, I'll just take it easy and experience the game. Its gonna suck though to re-level a different character, which is making me really scared that I'm not going to enjoy what I'm using.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/16065431
>>
>>220953187
Too bad it was fucking garbage
>>
What legos will you be using for leveling? For me it'll be [Darckli's Dragonfire Diadem]+[Sephuz's Secret] or [Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish].

Or if I'm feeling spicy [Belo'vir's Final Stand]+[Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus].

and you????????????
>>
>>220953187
>You and 19 protectors of Azeroth follow Illidan, Khadgar and Velen into the abyss, find legendary warriors Turalyon and Alleria to take the fight to the Legion on their home turf
>Which is a Titan
>nourished by the corrupted titans?
>That becomes alive at the last second?
>Also Sargeras is here now and is a cloud?
>What is going on?
how'd they drop the story ball so hard there lol, everything just sort of happened at the end for no reason.
>>
>>220953413
Lady and the Child + Sephuz is gonna be goat
>>
>>220953421
You forgot
>Illidan decides there must always be a warden and stays behind?
>>
>>220953421
They dropped the story ball the moment we heard "There must always be a Lich King".
The ball is now at the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>220953556
>The titans can now somehow stand against Sargeras despite him previously ”””””killing””””” every single one of them
>Velen left Argus behind again as well as the Krokuun
>>
>>220953556
what the fuck is he even going to do, stare at sargeras for eternity?
not like he can do shit to him
>>
>>220953556
i feel like they got to the point and realized they were about to kill sargeras, now he's still "there" and can be a threat again for Burning Legion 2
>>
>>220953690
It's the setup for Burning Crusade 2 where we find out Illidan has taken over Argus and must be stopped
>>
>>220953413
probably kjbw and sehpuz on the one character I have control over which legendaries I'm going to use, maybe prydaz if I'm getting dicked while trying to round up mobs for kjbw
the raid BiS are pretty bad in an environment where you don't really need cooldowns to kill things quickly
>>
>>220953483
To be HONEST I might just go Sephuz and Kil'jaedens since we will be using azerite items !!!!!!!
>>
>>220953715
i forgot to mention its just like the lich king is still "there" and they're obviously working him back into the story for Wrath of the Lich King 2. all bets were off when they brought back deathwing.
>>
>>220950920
I hate booming but nuOrg sucks and not because it is new, but because it is overdesigned shit
>>
>>220953750
>5 expansions after that we will find out Illidan dindu nuffin once again
>>
>>220953875
>overdesigned shit
in what way specifically? if anything it feels unfinished with how puny and shitty it is compared to stormwind.
>>
Real talk, what are the chances of Sylvanas dying this expansion?
>>
>>220953919
illidan is a good boy he didn't do nothing unironically
>>
>>220954201
Zero cause she died in WC3
>>
>>220954201
0 because even blizz knows people are tired of playing musical warchiefs. there's a chance she steps down or won't be able to fulfill the position for some reason, but she's not getting killed off.
>>
>>220954201
She has died more than any other character, I don't see why she wouldn't die again and come back like usual anyway.
>>
>>220954384
Pretty sure she's gonna step down. She's only Warchief because Vol'jin and his fucking loa told her to be. She doesnt wanna be warchief at all.
>>
File: 1527339339230.png (74 KB, 233x249)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>220951302
>you can have a bad bitch by your side
now this i can get into
>>
>>220954454
it's definitely possible. it's harder to get away with sneaky plague shit when you're in the spotlight like that. that's the whole reason i think the loa told vol'jin to give her the title, so she would be forced into a role where she couldn't slink away to get up to wacky zombie shit.
>>
>medallions are starting to sell for more now
>tanaan pet daily drops are selling for alot

looks like tanaan jungle is back on the menu boys
>>
How many people are gonna go apeshit when prepatch happens because they dont know anything about BFA
>>
anon, I hope you have all the profession capped with every alts, all the artifacts appereance, every mount from legion, every achi
>>
>haven't played since legion launch
>friend tells me there's this difficult solo mage tower thing
>you need to be good geared and play well
>do it at ilvl 900
>second try
wow, that was hard!
>>
>>220954454
Did the Loa literally tell him that or what that troll stoner talk for "my brain tells me this is the best choice"
>>
BfA can't come soon enough.
>>
>>220953421
>>220953556
>Illidan who couldn't even stand up to Arthas when he was just a regular DK now tanks motherfucking Kil'jaeden
>>
>>220954867
reminder that the average wow player is a dumb dumb dumbo dumb
>>
having issues on the balance druid mage tower. no dps or kiting troubles, but every. fucking. time. that a purple rune spawns, it spawns inside a crowd of enemies or right next to the fixate guy. i try going bear form and sitting the rune but this gets me killed every time. what do
>>
>>220955018
Have you tried using CC you retarded piece of shit
>>
>>220954947
pls don't be a retard
>>
>>220954824
lmao who doesn't at this point
>>
>>220954589
Except she openly does it in front of everyone now, have you not played the BFA undercity scenario?
>>
>>220954454
>She doesnt wanna be warchief at all.
that might not entirely be true. in the new windrunner sisters comic, the three of them play a game where they each tell two truths and one lie. sylvanas' statements are:
>sometimes i wish i was still alive
>i am proud to be the warchief of the horde
>i will never betray my sisters
at the end of the comic, after alleria and vereesa leave, a band of dark rangers come out of hiding (the sisters were supposed to be travelling just the three of them) and ask why sylvanas didn't give the signal to fire. we know she hates being undead, so that's a truth, but it's kind of ambiguous which of the other two is the lie because she technically didn't betray her sisters, but she was about to.
>>
File: 1521491242635.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>*blocks your path*
what do u do wowg?
>>
>>220954947
pls kill urself
>>
>>220954925
"The Spirits have granted me a vision, Clarity. Many will not understand, But you must step out of the shadows and Lead as a Warchief."
>>
File: 1504771044165.gif (1.64 MB, 350x224)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
I strongly recall that at one point, Strom'kar would sprout a mirror image of its blade out the other side of the hilt during CS/warbreaker; making it temporarily look like a glaive or polearm
Was/is it actually a thing, or am I suffering a case of the mandela effect?
>>
>>220955154
well no because entangling roots breaks from starfall and sunfire. just got a bit luckier with the spawns and did it, saving typhoon for them helps
>>
>>220955360
In Before the Storm she clearly admits he never wanted to be warcheif but she has to be now to honor Vol'jin
>>
File: evil.jpg (165 KB, 800x800)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
So why havent i seen more people compare Sylvanas to Hitler?

Wants to wipe out an entire people based on race and culture.
Spreads propaganda and lies in order to gain the support of people to achieve this.
Starts a world war
Uses weapons of mass destruction
Genocide and the murder of civilians
Concentration camps (Hi Southshore)
Biological weapons testing on prisoners of war.
Blitzkriegs their enemy
Sends their troops through a mountain range in order to bypass an entrenched enemy fortifications.

Like i even googled "Sylvanas is hitler" and nothing came up, wtf?
>>
File: 1529357100097.webm (765 KB, 800x450)
765 KB
765 KB WEBM
>>220954589
Retard
>>
>>220955395
So is that literal or figurative???
>>
>>220955505
because she's female
>>
File: 1529084660608.jpg (214 KB, 707x585)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>220955505
one hitler warchief was enough i guess
they're both hitlers really except one is angry hitler and the other is tiddy hitler
>>
>>220955505
cause she has a vagina
>>
>>220955505
Don't forget
>uses less civilized people as meat shields because her own people can't fight on all fronts alone
>>
>>220955524
>That animation
Nice face scene retard.
No way Blizzard made that.
>>
>BFA LAUNCH ADVICE
Hey gamers, I'm sure, like me, you're itching to be one of the first few to reach 120 on launch so I've come up with a few tips to help you achieve that. For health reasons you should aim for a 2-day grind, sleep and a shower then two days more.

Step 1) Food and drink prep - You're gonna want a lot of "shelf-stable" food, your usual suspects of junk food are always available but don't forget brands like Dinty Moore™ Stews.
Japanese rice can also keep for a day and a half with no refrigeration. You can keep a bowl of eggs around, warm eggs actually work better for this, and crack them into the rice with onions sauce to make a yummy snack. Any leftover rice can be used for a quick fried rice after your two-day grind.
Drinks - you're going to want bottled water and some caffeine. The bottled water is essential as you can use the now-empty bottles as your piss-jars . Staying hydrated is important but you don't want your play time to be staggered because of bathroom breaks. If you have to take a shit, remember to bring your bottles with you so you can dump them out and re-use them.
>>
>>220955498
Did she ever attack stormwind? I remember the previews of that book said she was going to

>>220955524
>Members of the horde who rebelled against garrosh are totally fine with this
>>
>>220955505
Because she is worse than hitler
>>
>>220955695
It's HER turn
>>
After playing bfa beta I think I understand why NA raiding guilds are always trash
Jesus christ americans are bad at the game
>>
>>220955695
Yeah She wanted to attack to get more Forsaken. Only reason I remember she didnt because both Horde and Alliance were low on supplies after the war on Legion so they couldn't afford a War now.
>>
>>220955498
was she saying this in an aside to herself or in conversation to someone? because we know that sylvanas never really respected vol'jin and doesn't care about honor really at all, she could have been lying. unless they contradicted her character, again.
>>
>>220955645
People who are like this peaked in their life at the age of 13.
>>
>>220955814
>both Horde and Alliance were low on supplies after the war on Legion so they couldn't afford a War now.
I'm guessing that was before azerite was discovered?
>>
>>220955645
>'itching' to change from my 45% haste spriest with bis legendaries to a 9% haste mess of a spec that barely functions

Not even a bit. Nice pasta tho
>>
>>220955812
Americans are bad at literally every game, I think they might win sometimes in RNGstone though
>>
>>220955869
No, azerite forced them both into a war and the reason they are going to zandalar and kul'tiras is the get more supplies and troops.
>>
>>220955773
>krom'gar you can't just kill civillians!
>it's fine when I do it though

>garrosh you can't just kill civilians!
>it's fine if sylvanas does it though

They really can't write horde for shit anymore, should have just kept thrall as warchief forever and never seriously developed him.
>>
>>220955645

Step 2) Actual gameplay - Fuck story. You can waste /played to read the storyline on your alts or just watch summary videos. Use any unskippable cutscenes or auto-scroller missions as time to rest your eyes or stretch your legs. Don't waste time gathering, don't get je-baited by the xp boost and turn on war morde.

Step 3) Health - Sitting and playing for long hours at a time can ruin your health (and your cushions). Remember to regularly massage your legs to keep up blood flow in the region. If you find yourself falling asleep but you want desperately to girnd out that last bit then there's a lifehack for that! Take a bit of chili powder and rub it into the corner of your eyes. The momentary sting will jolt you awake!

Happy gaming, /b/ros, hope this helped a bit
>>
>>220955857
I think she was talking with Genn or monologing to herself I cant quite recall, But about Vol'jin, Yeah she didnt Like him nor Vol'jin Her, But she respected Him as a Warchief.
>>220955869
Yeah in Before the Storm the cinamtic ingame where Gallywax shows the Azerite happens like 3 or 4th Chapter. They were just barely discovering it and Gallywax putting people on it to analyze it and try to make things with it.
>>
Is the holy priest mage tower difficult?
my cousin can't complete it at ilvl 960
LOL
>>
File: 1515529030255.png (2.48 MB, 2016x2349)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>220955812
I noticed the same thing, was extremely easy even though I had 180 ping.

Why are they so bad at video games anyway?
>>
>>220956139
>Genn
Sorry not Genn the other Bearded coat Dude that Sylvanas keep as her fuck buddy forget his name, The look too fucking same ingame
>>
File: 1524053813623.png (239 KB, 296x509)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>220956237
Nathanos
>>
File: 1490392031404.jpg (24 KB, 282x304)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>220956030
Now apparently, from what I've heard and I don't know how much truth there is to this, Garrosh's sympathetic characterization at the end of the Stonetalon questline was unintended.
If that really is true, then it got through this multi-billion dollar small indie company's entire QA system, with Metzen himself voice acting Garrosh there, only for the lore team to say "Oh yeah that was an accident."
If there is truth to that, then it just goes to show you can't trust this writing team to keep anything consistent.
>>
Who is the current WoW lore developer that replaced Metzen?
>>
>>220956409
>Thinking this would make me not trust or care about the writing, rather than the hundreds of retcons, contradictions and stupid dialogue
>>
>>220956306
this gets way less gay when you consider that nathanos could be a cuntboy, what with how the undead stitch themselves back up and everything

>>220956459
who gives a shit, probably fucking based ion
>>
>>220955505
Hitler loved his fellow countrymen, and truly wanted what was best for his country, going to obscene lengths for their prosperity

Sylvanas raised the forsaken as shield, positing that they're too valuable an asset to pass up, as an exchange for prolonging her own, treacherous existence.
She gives negative shits about the forsaken, and even less about the horde. She's a pussy bitch who didn't have to the balls to die in humility like every other of her kin before her.
>>
File: 1526893686892.jpg (26 KB, 380x349)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>220951250
it was wasn't it?
>>
>>220956550
She does give a shit about Forsaken but only if they trully serve her and only her.
>>
File: 1531145505184.gif (1.68 MB, 400x400)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
Mfw people ask me can i pretend to be Lili during erp on my pander
>>
>>220950631
For the snibliance
>>
File: Muh Hillsbrad.jpg (97 KB, 668x392)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>220955505
>Spreads propaganda and lies
Hello Genn

Reminder the undead people of Lordaeron are the rightful rulers of Lordaeron, not Stormwind.
>>
>>220956550
>Hitler loved his fellow countrymen, and truly wanted what was best for his country
if that were true he wouldn't have fucked with russia
>>
>>220955505
I think Hitler like the German people, Sylvanas kills her own people, even ones that are still loyal to her. So she is probably just a worse version of Hitler.
>>
>>220956550
I probably would go to lengths to avoid dying too if I knew I was going to nuts.wad ultrahell the moment I did
>>
>>220956550
>too pussy to die
my man she knows she's not just going to hell but super mega deluxe hell. anyone in her position would do whatever it takes to avoid that.
also she probably doesn't care much about the horde at large but does care about at least some of the forsaken to an extent.
>>
File: wageslave.jpg (8 KB, 234x215)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>get dc'd
>get back kill 2 trash pack
>get kicked out of dungeon because i had low dps on 2 trash pack cus of low dps when I just came back
>ask why I got kicked
>he tells me he is a 27 year old boomer and he doesn't care about me

I fucking hate these retard boomers literally cancer to this game.
>>
is this how2play brewmaster?
>keg smash on cooldown
>purify at red stacks
>ironskin for big hits
>>
In this day and age where other game are trying to be creative.. Bliz needs to bring more.. not less to the table. Replaying the same old thing isn't fun anymore.
>>
File: ChristieGolden.png (1.41 MB, 710x910)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>disappointed that "Arthas," a novelization of the game, is more popular than my novels with original storylines. Guess that's just the power of the Lich King!

Please say something nice about her
>>
File: hah.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>220956653

>kills the rightful living heir to Lordaeron
>>
>>220956786
>disappointed that peopel would rather read the movie's script than my officially-sanctioned fanfiction
this can't be real
>>
>>220956490
Can someone who isn't a complete dribbling inbred retard answer my question at >>220956459
please?
>>
>>220956761
No not really
>>
>>220956914
don't (You) me lil bitch
>>
>>220956841
Have you played this game? The survivors of Lordaeron hate their former royal family, so much so that they elected an elf their new ruler.
>>
>>220956786
>Angry people like Official unbias canon lore than her tumblr tier fanfiction with mary sue self inserts that can insult faction leaders and suffer no consequences, even force faction leaders to do what her self inserts say.
>>
>>220956916
how then
>>
>>220956643
listen here you fucking Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, etc.
>>
>>220956623
>Hey, new UD character. I've raised a few corpses here as new allies for you.... kill the ones which don't swear absolute fealty to me tho lmao
>>
>>220956409
Yeah that's true, I remember seeing the blue post where they admitted it. Apparently they have a few different writing teams and they never think to communicate with one another, so they can end up taking characters or storylines in drastically different directions depending on who is writing it when.
>>
>>220957094
they were already dead anyway and wouldn't wanna live as forsaken, it's not like that's a big deal
>>
>>220956659
he was insane by that point
>>
>>220956982
>survivors
They died, anon. They're walking corpses who need to return to the grave.
>>
>>220956459
>lore dev that replaced metzen
hasn't it been afrasiabi since ages ago?

>>220955505
>Wants to wipe out an entire people based on race and culture.
what?
>>
>>220956459
Christie Golden writes the lore now I believe, but only recently.
>>
i tell ya wowg, rev up them grilled cheese sandwiches, because im a paladin and im autistic, and when i see the undead i start screeching autistically, and the only thing that calms me down is a grilled cheese sandwich.
>>
>>220956786
what are her original novels?
>>
>>220957363
you aren't a paladin you are a neckbeard
>>
>>220956982
sylvanas was in no way elected
>>
>>220956982
>so much so that they elected an elf their new ruler
proofs?
I remember that they really didn't care for the monarchy since arthas fucked them over, but I don't remember them actually electing her their ruler. She ended up ruling over the other forsaken because she helped free lots of them pre-LK death, but no elections or anything like that.
>>
any way to mass report abuse people so they get banned? I hate this faggot kicking me out of a leveling dungeon because i had low dps.
>>
>>220957493
>>220957718
They choose to follow her, that's basically the same thing as electing her.
>>
>>220957052
>Get leggo chest
>100% isb uptime>purifying
>Lean on your healer
>>
>vulperas will be an allied race
>but mogus won't

???
>>
>>220957739
multibox with minimum 20 characters and make all of them report a guy at the same time, the system will automatically ban him.
>>
>>220957812
>>220957493
>>220956982
Forsaken loyal to Sylvanas have Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>220957812
>choose
The choice you get is "serve the Dark Lady, or be forced to exile except we're gonna hunt you down and kill you anyway"
Also they don't hate the royal family, they hate Arthas. Terenas was beloved by all.
>>
>>220957052
Isb isn't for big hits, you want to keep as close to 100% uptime on it as possible while taking damage. Fort brew is your oh shit brew.

Purification will depend on how many charges you have and ideally you do it immediately after a big hit, not just when it's red as if that's from a lot of mobs you're going to go right back to red stagger almost immediately.
>>
>>220957812
you mean they're under her mental control.
>>
>>220954867
Which one did you do ?
>>
>He plays this game for the story
>he pays attention to the story at all

Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
File: 1519571043162.jpg (32 KB, 380x347)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
That sylvanas lady is a real babe
>>
>>220958121
Play Warcraft 3 retard
>>
>>220956490
Nathanos is using the body of his cousin or something like that, there is a short story on wow's website that says how he got this new body.

>>220956761
More or less. If you're using BC, people have figured out a rotation that works the best so you do that. You can probably keep ironskin always up, and purifying should be used after big hits that you took with ironskin in the first place. You probably shouldn't be getting red without getting hit by something big anyway.
>>
>>220953643
Did you even play the damn thing ? the Pantheon was able to beat Sargeras into submission by using Argus' power to channel and boost their own.
>>220954992
>because characters cant get stronger
>>
>>220958121
Every Forsaken has Free Will and they know nobody really accepts then because they're undead like the scourge. Sylvanas does so they follow her.
>>
>>220956030
Just to get it clear, when did Sylvanas kill civillians ?
>>
File: 2018-06-22_23-53-55.png (564 KB, 980x625)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>schemers
>>
>level up in outland/northrend 2 years ago
>Boatloads of 0/1 stat items missing removed stat x

>Today
>Items with 0 stats still drop/are quest rewards

makes you think
>>
>>220958443
Southshore, and stormsong valley
>>
>lady and the child
hopy shit this legendary make the bear challenge so easy
>>
>>220958590
Innocent bystanders or colateral damage ?
>>
>>220958351
>>because characters cant get stronger
He got stronger while he was dead?
>>
>>220958438
>nobody accepts them
>proven untrue in the new warcraft book
>sylvanas just kills the forsaken that feel they could be accepted elsewhere, even if they were going to still be loyal to her
>>
>>220958681
But he wasnt dead, you specifically get told that his spirit was in the nether doing crazy shit for a while now...
>>
>>220958673
She fucking levelled southshore, with chemical weapons no less, that's not ''collateral damage'' that's Isis.
The entire point of the hordes invasion of stormsong is to kill the farmers, miners etc who are supplying kul'tiras with food and supplies.
>>
what happened to ralph?
>>
>>220958443
>Southshore
>Gilneas
>Hillsbrad Fields
>Ambermill
Stay tuned for more genocide on August 7th, brought to you by Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
>>
>>220958747
Yes the forsaken have victim complex and use that to justify being literally satan
>>
>>220958438
In post-cata undead levelling zones humans attack the forsaken, get killed, then get raised by val'kyr, salute sylvanas and start attacking their former brothers. Free will is a meme.
>>
Is it worth buying a Logitech G600 for WoW? Hotkeys on keyboard are kinda lame.
>>
Where do these rogue DPS numbers come from? It seems like every other DPS spec hits harder than them.
>>
File: 1528210171755.jpg (2.86 MB, 3200x2400)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
I like spooky stuff, which spec should I play in BfA?
>>
>>220958939
In BtS she murders also her own civilians, not to mention just rounding up night elf civilians and killing them in Ashenvale.
>>
>>220959126
That's intentional, as a rogue you are basically an off tank in legion and bfa, you get brought to raids for your ability to soak and bypass mechanics using feint/vanish/cloak/riposte, not for your dps.
>>
>>220958915
Awesome, from where i stand those are 2 very efficient strategies.

Southshore was a landing point for alliance forces really close to Undercity, so leveling the place and making it unusable only reinforces the horde's defensive position.

Killing off enemy supply chains is critical for warfare, the enemy cant siege you or go into long attrition battles without supplies.

Both those moves sound perfectly reasonable from a war pov.
>>
>>220959142
then why would you post anime?
the japs know nothing about horror
except Junji Ito that nigger knows what's up
but spookiest is by far shadow priest if you have the talking weapon
>>220959086
check to see if they're made sturdy
i got a G502 for sturdiness and the DPI scaler so i can photoshop shit easier
>>
File: 1483587807349.jpg (305 KB, 500x552)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>220956982

Sylvanas literally killed Calia because the Forsaken were loyal to her and liked her....

Are you sure youre not the one who doesnt play the game?
>>
>dislike Sylvanas as a character
>really enjoy the die hard fans vs butthurt lore nerds arguements
>>
>>220959142
Worgen Affliction or Demo warlock
Void Elf Shadow or Disc priest
Lightforged Holy Priest (not aesthetically creepy, but pretty creepy in context with how the light is basically like Lawfags in SMT where they're more maligned with humans than chaos is)
Troll priest or lock
Basically any death knight but they come off as more edgy than anything
>>
>>220959086
Get a mouse with a couple extra buttons and get the addon 'modmod' - lets you assign any button you want as an extra modifier.
assign it to mouse4 or mouse5
>>
File: giphy (6).gif (1.5 MB, 436x330)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>put +17 on group finder
>some 912 signs up
>obviously decline him
>he pm's me "???" and links his keystone master achievement
Why do people do this?
>>
>>220959142
There's only 1 spooky class
>>
>>220959393
That would be defensible if she used conventional tactics, but she used a zombie plague to wipe them out, despite Garrosh telling her not to. She disobeyed her superior in warfare and commited war crimes, so she gets no sympathy.
>>
>>220959086
I like mine, it's really helpful for reactionary non-rotation stuff like defensive cds, interrupts, etc. You can use it for rotation stuff, but it's quite uncomfortable to keep pressing buttons all fight long on the side buttons.
I'm not sure how common these issues are, but the mousewheel left button "died" after two years and I've had a problem with the software where it sometimes bugs out and keeps g-shift on even while I'm not pressing the button.

would recommend looking into chink copycats before buying
>>
>>220959408
>the japs know nothing about horror
>the greatest horror game of all time, silent hill 2, is japanese
What did the amerimutt mean by this?
>>
File: 1472949012122.png (7 KB, 224x225)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>guy in guild said that if I sent him nude pics then he would do mage tower for me
>failed mage tower over 20 times now
>actually thinking about sending the pictures

what do i do?
>>
>>220959559
what ilvl do groups normally ask for for +15 and onwards?
>>
File: 1514094728323.jpg (21 KB, 474x429)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
weird how there's these bronze dragon NPCs who can show you a zone before it was destroyed and blizzard puts them literally fucking everywhere except the one place players want it, the vale of eternal blossoms
>>
Reminder that Sylvanas' cooch has maggots in it.
>>
>>220959393
It's about morals, destroying an apparently innocent town because it might one day maybe be used as part of a war against you or invading a region with the intent of wiping out it's civilians are morally wrong if not straight up war crimes. And that's without even mentioning raising people as undead.

What she's done is basically the equivalent of say, the lightforged using the vindicaar to teleport to wherever a val'kyr is spotted and blow it up, dooming the forsaken to extinction.
>>
>>220959735
literally any game is scarier now after you take those boomer goggles off
>>
>>220959735
He means he has read one Japanese manga author's works and knows nothing about what he's talking about
>>
>>220959126
Check wowlogs. Sin is still top tier single target, sub has godly burst and outlaws solid but nothing special
>>
>>220959781
They made everything from pre-garrosh Vale FoS to get rid of the zone, it wouldn't make much sense for them to give you the option to go back now
>>
>>220959774
Ilvl matters less than io score I'm afraid.
If Blizzard implemented their own mythic+ score system I'd be happier to take part in it, but it's a bit of a chore having to rely on a 3rd party website to get into groups
>>
>>220959431
to be fair Calia dig her own grave by revealing herself in a peacefull meeting and start yelling "GUYS JUST BETRAY HER AND COME BACK WITH ME TO THE ALLIANCE I'M YOUR QUEEN LMAO"
>>
>>220959774
At the very least 940, but then you'd have to be a guild member or someone I know. If through groupfinder, 950 at least.
>>
>>220959408
>the japs know nothing about horror
>burgercunts keep importing jap horror titles and make horrible remades of them

what does he mean by this
>>
>>220957835
Is this not the literal opposite?
>>
>>220959769
My god man. It's one thing being bad enough that you can't do the mage towers still at this point in the game, with bloated ilvl, countless guides and busted artifacts.
But more disturbing is the fact that you'd trade your dignity for imaginary cosmetic rewards that exist as pixels in a video game.
Sort yourself out mate, you've got bigger problems than mage towers in your life.
>>
>>220960007
>burgercunts keep importing jap horror titles
the ring, which scared nobody and spawned better content out of scary movie 3? i can't think of anything good you're talking about.
>>
>>220957049
>tumblr tier fanfiction with mary sue self inserts that can insult faction leaders and suffer no consequences

Can I get a quick rundown of this, I don't follow the gay wow books.
>>
where can i find a decent guide for this field medic shit? theres too many conflicting resources
>>
So is there any reason to not cap xp at 115 for the first 2 weeks where you can't progress your character anyway?
>>
>>220960110

nigga what?

Off the top of my head;
One missed call
The Eye
Premonition
Grudge, technically
>>
>>220959769
>trading your own skin for a virtual skin
Props for offloading a new pasta before BFA makes it stale.
>>
File: 1503002938787.png (59 KB, 293x364)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>when you're so trash at the game you care about lore or faction pride
>>
>>220959393
The lengths slyvanasfags would go to defend their dead bitch, christ.
>>
>>220960268

When Horde has become a disgrace and all those "FOR DEH HORDE!" retards pretend they were never into faction pride.
>>
>>220959431
Some forsaken were loyal to her, not all.
And what
>>220959926
said is also true, you dont go to a peaceful meeting during war times and try to convince the enemy troops to defect to your side and expect not to be shot to death like a retard.
>>
>>220959918
It's blizzard's fault in the first place, they'd fuck up m+ score if they implemented it themselves to cater to retards. I'm glad it's third party and completely out of their hands
>>
>>220960268
post more 774
>>
>>220960209
Why can't you progress to 120?
>>
>>220958681
Haven't you seen DBZ?
>>
File: 1531266574751.gif (1.5 MB, 500x374)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>when you run out of quality bait so you resort to stringing random buzzwords together
>>
>kills your healer
>>
>>220959769
>tfw i got arm warmers and stocking a few days ago and took some really good nudes for my bf
>tfw i could probably get good shit for them in wow but i don't want to give them out
conflicted
think about all the gold and items i could get
but then i would be sending pictures of myself on the internet to people
>>
>>220960342

They werent troops, they were specifically unarmed civilians.

>Go to a peace summit and expect not to be shot to death.

Whoa there, she forgot she was dealing with YASSKWEEN herself.
>>
>>220960365
I mean there's nothing to do at 120 until they unlock m+ and stuff 3 weeks in. Gear will be capped similar to Legion too so there's not even a point in grinding heroics for titanforges if you're autistic
>>
>>220959918
I wouldn't mind .io if it didn't rely solely on the blizz leaderboards, making it virtually useless if you're in a full realm and only play during the weekends
>>
File: o.jpg (445 KB, 1920x1080)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>220960437
I am going to KILL Sylvanas... better watch out...
>>
>>220960247
none of these are good and most people have no idea about these movies besides the grudge, which isn't in anyone's top spooky list
>>
>>220960357
Nigger please, Blizz did the same with GS, they can do the same easily with m+. They already have an interface that's left unused, and all they need to do is import the same or similar code from raider.io and hey presto, a new "feature" you can take credit for. It would be smart for them to do it.
>>
>>220953054
>>220953078
<Kings Honor Friend> - Moon Guard (US - Alliance), /wowg/'s resident roleplaying guild. They're trying to get a bigger roster for BfA release.
>>
>>220960530
Ok, but why cap xp at 115? You'd just have to level to 120 anyway when these features are unlocked, plus you'd be at a disadvantage for not levelling sooner.
>>
File: 1529584117801.png (189 KB, 389x379)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
How come the forums are complaining about BFA MM hunter I thought it was decent enough.
>>
>>220960546
Feel free to take the Elfs with you!
>>
>>220960643
>roleplay guild
>>
do you need that shitty cloud serpent rep to be able to ride the timewalking mount or one of the world boss cloud serpents
>>
>>220960564
>if it isn't LOUD JUMPSCARES AND GORE it isn't scary

We get it, you have shit taste.
>>
File: boomkin.jpg (7 KB, 234x215)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>220960643
>roleplaying

That boomer who still thinks he is a fucking mage.
>>
>>220960702
You can use Legendaries and have fun playing your character in warmode which will be the only thing to do.
>>
>>220960538
Good point. Even more reason for Blizz to implement it themselves, they already have leaderboards for it.
>>
>>220960750
I think the requirement has became account-wide but they may have just straight up removed it, don't quote me on anything.
>>
>>220960507
>Go to a peace summit and try to recruit the enemy troops into your own
Yes, that is asking to be shot to death, you are effectively trying to dismantle the other side's military capabilities, even if they were "just civillians".
>>
>>220960750
i don't think you've needed order of the cloud serpent rep to ride the mounts since wod came out
>>
>>220960564

Grudge was highly successful on release and nobody knows about the rest of the titles because of American incompetence.

One missed call is great, it's worth a watch. Though all of these titles are pretty dated.
>>
>>220960725
If you gave them free gold they'd complain it was too heavy
>>
>>220960538
That was a problem when it was the top 100, but they extended the leaderboard and that's no longer an issue at all

>>220960578
I'm not saying they couldn't, I'm saying I'm glad blizzard doesn't have it so that they can make it meaningless and useless as a measure of how good someone is, just like they did with ilvl. They will naturally try and make it cater to the people that can't get it, and render it something good players will ignore, only to be replaced with another third party app that doesn't do that
>>
>>220960643
idk man, i put <Very Cute> because they seem cool when they post here. the only thing i know about KHF is that they have killed normal argus and I've seen like two posts by them. <Very Cute> seems like a better /wowg/ guild and i'm half sure they're focused on pve honestly.
>>220960776
no, the movies just aren't scary. there's no spooky anime. there's a handful of half spooky manga. they're almost always focused on white painted ghosts or something unknown coming after you. to be fair, most "scary" movies aren't scary at all, but at least the b-movies from american cinema (Evil Dead as an example) are entertaining. jap movies offer nothing after the white-faced girl has been shown.
>>220960898
you can't blame it on incompetence, it wasn't good enough to draw an audience. if you like it then cool, but most people, myself included, found these movies boring. the grudge was better as a scary movie 3 gag imo.
>>
>>220960725
Because MM hunter's only good skill is the barrage and the spell that lets you channel cast while moving. The other spells are fucking garbage. Aimed shot? YOu have to stand still and wait 5 sec to cast the spell.....

MM hunter should feel like Legolas, not some fucking Arma 3 Sniper.
>>
Is there anything more comfy than feral druid with Ekowraith and Balance affinity?
You're basically playing ranged dps but with full mobility
>>
>>220961050
Any other class
Feral is fucking boring with dots and snapshots. Also worst Aoe in the game. Please don't play feral in mythic+ cus all you are is a burden to the team.
>>
File: 1413699374516.jpg (26 KB, 257x250)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>play on fucking sargeras (90/10 split alliance server)
>go to timeless isle
>twenty man horde gank squad squatting on the timewalking NPC
>>
>>220960845

Recruit them to where? Calia is not part of the Alliance, if she were Anduin could have started the war then and there after Sylvanas kills her.

And they werent even troops. They were 12 unarmed civilians wanting to meet their families and Sylvanas did not even tell them they could not go to the Alliance side, she told them that she feared for their safety and if she sounded the horn they should return, as it wouldnt be safe for them otherwise.

She failed to say it wouldnt be safe for them.
>>
>>220961040

>amerimutt can't enjoy a slow-paced movie
>it ain't horror if there ain't constant jump scares

this attitude pisses me off, cause it infects even "good" horror movies. Shit like, the It remake, suffer from this. It's a good, well written and paced movie then they ruin the actual scares by blaring the string sound-effect. Gotta make sure people know when to be scared, huh.
>>
>>220961050
Feral is one of the worst specs in WoW now. It's sad and blizzard doesn't care.
>>
>>220961125
Feral has great aoe and infinite energy in dungeons you dolt.
>>
>>220961125
read my post again
>>
>>220961163
where did i once mention jump scares you actual fucking illiterate moron? stop saying that and make a point already or stop (you)ing at me. and i actually agree on "It" and jump scares, you dumb faggot. but "It" was also highly entertaining and didn't scare me. made my sister yell obscenities in the theater a bunch, but it just isn't scary to me.
>>
>>220961037
But GS and ilvl were never a measure of how good a player is, only how good their equipment is. By nature, m+ score would be a measure of how good you are as a player since it's based on leaderboards. So long as Blizzard keeps using a leaderboard system, this can never be perverted like ilvl.
>>
>>220961125
Snapshotting isn't a thing anymore.
>>
>>220961238
>>220961281
>>220961413
>t. noobs

Snapshotting still exists with feral dumbass. It's the only class who has snapshot.
feral had the worst AoE in mythic+ among all classes and it was a big burden to bring one.
Feral did really bad on multiple raid encounters but did well on 1 boss encounters...

It's a shit class that requires you to constantly put effort into it to just do as much as a beastmaster with 2 buttons who has also have better aoe. I won't even mention rogues because you are literally a sub tier rogue.
>>
>>220961317
It was way more rough than m+ score but it was also way more rare for a shitter to have a GS/ilvl on par with high tier raiders. Unlike now when that's perfectly possible and even inevitable.

I'm sure if blizz implemented it they'd change it to make sure 'everyone's a winner' because that's their schtick.
>>
>>220961305

Because you're implying that a classic j-horror movie like Ju-on or the Grudge was "boring". The implication that it needed a faster-pacing, more scares, ect.

I'm just extending that leap of logic and applying to the state of modern american horror. American horrors, or at least what becomes widely popular, are not slow-paced or clever. They're the paranormal activity clones. Shit like Session 9, which was a great psychological horror film, are just not being made anymore. And it's something that is much more common in japanese and asian horror.
>>
>Get into the beta two weeks ago
>Leveling Horde
>Black Panther and Jurassic Park land is pretty cool
>Get to 120
>First thing's first, see if I can solo old raids still
>Can but they take far longer than they used to at 110
>Have to do world quests for reputation so I can progress the storyline
>The Kul'Tiras island is god awful to navigate around
>No one groups for shit and the World Quest Group Finder addon is broken (intentionally)
>Finally get a group going for a raid boss, half of them are in Warmode (which can only be turned on or off in Orgrimmar)
>Wonder what to do in the expansion
>It's literally nothing but world quests and mythic + spamming
>Fuck that
>Go do a Warfront
>It's a farming simulator where you occasionally have to kill a patrol
>Get a free 370 piece from the Warfront
>Run around Black Panther Horde zone
>Log out

Eh, BFA will be okay at best.
>>
Warrior or Paladin?
>>
>>220961575
But assassination rogue is pretty good in m+, applying rupture to multiple targets can skyrocket your dps.
>>
>>220961575
Feral with the right build and brutal slash does amazing aoe. Sorry bud, you're straight wrong.
>>
>>220961648
How are warfronts? I was really hoping you could spam them instead of bgs and they would be really cool
>>
>>220961674
No it doesn't. Disproved.
>>
>>220961781
Warfronts are 100% PvE. There's a few Alliance outposts with AI that you have to kill. You farm wood and iron to build units and upgrade your base. They tried bringing RTS elements into WoW basically.

Also, you can't spam them. People have to donate mats to even unlock them for the week. Gold, cloth, enchants, etc. You only get a reward once a week for them. It takes about 20-30 minutes. They're kind of a disappointment to be honest and there's only one of them.
>>
>>220961623
>Session 9
wish i enjoyed that as much as a lot of people do. but this is my point, i don't like classic j-horror or modern american "horror". when it comes to people that just don't get scared watching a movie, other factors have to be taken into account that just aren't from the japs.

actually, while writing this there is one(1)uno movie that entertained the hell out of me and made me love it from japan: Tetsuo, the Iron Man. the throat gutteral sounds are unnerving. after the shock horror is done with, it's extremely outlandish. very good film. that's just one though, in a sea of white-face.
>>
>pretty much every big mob has cc invul
>the ones who don't have, have dr
>but mobs are allowed to have a 3s fear with no dr just so you can run around for half a minute if you pull too many eredar monsters
huh
>>
>>220961581
I mean that's just not true. Even with titanforging, a shit player that can't beat HC Argus isn't gonna have the ilvl of a mythic raider.
>>
>>220961910

I like gore films too, Evil Dead sticks out to me immediately. Maybe try some of the guinea Pig films.
>>
>>220961674
and then you have shit single target. Feral was a big mistake and it's a mistake in BfA.

Feral is among the worst classes in BfA.
>>
>>220952520
>RP guild
>Draenei in slutmog
hard pass
>>
>>220962035
Yes, so just like sin rogue if it's a low trash tyrannical week you go st build and enjoy a class with one of the highest st damage in the game and some utility.

Sounds like you're just pissed about something else at this point, feral in terms of numbers done just fine
>>
>Playing Prot Paladin
I want Legion back. Combat is so fucking slow. Sure, I can still pull a ton of shit but combat is so dreadfully slow in BfA. It's not even the GCD. I got used to that already. They gave everything a ton of HP because that makes everything so fun and engaging.

>Unless you're a huntard in which you can do 30k crits while leveling up
>>
>>220961993
>guinea Pig films
ooo, nice. haven't seen those yet. looks bretty good from the images.
>>
>>220962125
>be feral
>have the shittiest boring skills in the game
>have avg numbers
>you have to spec to aoe or single target but still only be decent and not top
>rogues outclass you every way and will be always better

Why play an inferior class?

Only resto and bear worth playing
>>
>>220961984
960 is mythic baseline and it's super easy to get that. Diminishing returns mean it's harder to get far from that so you can have a complete shitter at 960+ and cutting edge raiders at 970. There's little room there
>>
>>220962135

Additionally, Hideshi Hino, also makes horror manga and his style and focus on body horror was a huge inspiration for Junji Ito
>>
>>220961657
Warrior if you want to rely on a 1 min cd and paladin if you want to rely on a 2 min cd
>>
BFA is shit desu. Demo lock is the only reason I'll even be subbed through some of it. It doesn't feel like a WoW expansion.
>>
>>220962206
This. I never understood feral players, they are always the worst compared to rogues.
>>
>>220962206
Yeah so like I thought, you simply don't like feral and exaggerating like fuck rather than the being an actual issue.
>>
File: 1461576548810.png (163 KB, 392x324)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
who /wagecuck/ here?
>>
>>220962231
looks campy. i know i won't like them as much as Ito, but good suggestion.
>>
>>220962309
>feral players
Most of them played feral for PvP because some people enjoying being cowardice pieces of shit who can 1v2.

>CC
>hide behind pillar
>heal
>stealth
>get bleeds off
>run away
>heal
>more cc

Fuck ferals.
>>
>be forsaken
>get shot
>>
>>220962312
It is an issue, people generally don't like ferals in mythic+ and would rather bring any other class. I personally just didn't invite any feral to mythic+
>>
>>220962339

extremely, bit dated in the art style.
if you're going by his hideshi horror series, be forewarned he repeats a lot of storylines.
>>
>blizzard intentionally broke WQGF and other addons like that for BfA
What? All I'm finding on google about it is about the change last year where the addons became just a little bit less automated.
>>
>>220962467
It's banned in BfA.
>>
im tired

whens prepatch
>>
How will Sylvanas be done away with if not by the players?
>>
File: 1528051820309.jpg (13 KB, 325x325)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>220962467
>All the lazy fucks who just join a group and afk until it's done are now actually have to play
>>
>>220962209
Complete shitters never set foot in mythic. They're mechanically and mentally challenged. Complete shitters are stuck on HC coven even now.
>>
>>220962408
Because you're an idiot, sure. I've brought ferals and played one multiple times and they're great.
>>
File: 1482863219097.png (1.5 MB, 1920x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>that feel when you will never cure your indecision on a main
>>
>>220962423
but you do get what i'm saying, right? like you get my taste now, so you get what i mean when i say most jap horror doesn't suit me? americans and japanese just don't do good horror camp anymore. seems like the best stuff was 70s-90s.
>>
>>220962582
They are shit. Look at any mythic+ stats they are doing really fucking bad.
>>
>>220962617
kys
>>
>>220959029
>In post-cata undead levelling zones humans attack the forsaken, get killed, then get raised by val'kyr, salute sylvanas and start attacking their former brothers. Free will is a meme.
That's because Cata has utter fucking shit writing, not because of lore. Cata is the only instance where they get rezzed and are super happy/loyal about it, and that's not to mention people like Lillian who hate it

Cata is shit, just a writing abortion
>>
>>220962569
I'm saying they get that ilvl for free without doing it, anon. That's the entire point. 960 from welfare boxes and m+ caches is a piece of cake.
>>
>>220962547
>sacrifice herself by becoming the villain to end the war between alliance and horde now when they are both isolated on their own continent
>killed by nathanos because she's getting out of control and he could lead the forsaken
Who knows
>>
>>220962618
>t. shit taste

no one cares move on.
>>
File: 1530939867476.png (407 KB, 570x532)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>220962567
>he thinks people can't still use the group finder and afk
>>
>>220962746
u
>>
>>220962618

Yeah, a lot of movies have moved from camp now. It's all too serious and a movie tries to lighten up like in A Cabin in the woods then it's ruined by overuse of cg.

Again evil dead, the remake and the original, are good horror camps.
>>
>>220962703
>nathanos backstabs her and gets away with it, going on to lead the forsaken as a hero
imagine the reaction
>>
>>220962629
What 'mythic +' stats?
>>
>>220962795
that's factually untrue. it's you. shit taste bud.
horror movies make more than ever now, sorry than your shittaste got dumpstered.
>>
>>220961657
Warrior. Its way more fun. Paladins are super satisfying but trivial at the same time. You'll get bored of not being able to die though.
>>
File: 1462619770248.gif (1001 KB, 640x480)
1001 KB
1001 KB GIF
are mop and wod cm xmog shit considered to be meme mogs?
>>
My guild is doing a sign up sheet for mains and in gonna main resto shaman, but I can't decide my second choice. Ass rogue or frost dk? I like them both a lot in legion. Help me, I haven't played like any beta.
>>
>>220962868
>money
star wars broke box office records
>>
File: 1489028250217.jpg (10 KB, 288x232)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>On main
>want to do the daily Blingtron
>no one drops one down
>forced to log onto my engi to drop one down
>always drop it to some random hidden place so no one else can get it
>>
>>220962907
>decide me a character to play

why are people so retarded? how do we know what you like to play? go and figure it out on the PTR target dummy.
>>
how to kill a paladin as rogue?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071218_215429.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
just finished my ulduar 10 man warlock set
>>
Can I stick with a low Enchanting level in BfA like I can on live, and be able to do everything?
>>
>>220962812

>imagine the reaction to four new warchiefs in under seven years
>>
>>220962812
Only reason I don't see that happening is because Sylvanas is such an important female character when it comes to shilling the game.

It would be the best way for her to go though, some like sad lovers being forced to kill each other scenario.
>>
>>220962929
It means it was succesful and more like that will come. It's good.

People say cod is trash but still sells millions of copies for how many series now?
Get a grip. (you) are literally a smarll portion of internet meme special squad that has been left behind.
Fucking boomers when will they learn that we aren't in the 80's now?
>>
>>220963028
imagine not knowing whats going on with professions in the next expansion

imagine not being able to google basic shit like this

imagine being so lazy it's easier for you to waste our time rather than just type a few words into a search engine

imagine
>>
>>220963074
>pick horde which is a faction based on orcs who swap warchiefs a lot because of their violent nature
>complain when warchiefs come and go
Fuck off elf retard
>>
File: 1482402290908.jpg (18 KB, 395x387)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>220963151
imagine being this much of a jerk
>>
>>220963151
Link me to profs in BfA.
>>
>>220963028
Yes.
>>
File: 1530970090995s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
anyone have any tips for cheesing resto druid mage tower?

pls help. my ilvl is 927 and my legendaries are resto helm and bracers
>>
>>220962696
I can promise you, I play with people who are truly bad at this game. They're incapable of finishing a +10, let alone a +15. Even so, 1 960 a week isn't enough to completely gear up your character to a comparable level to mythic raids.
>>
>>220963102
>It means it was succesful and more like that will come. It's good.
star wars has been dropping since the first in terms of income. cod is trash and guess how the market's doing when it comes to their latest games. stop enjoying watered down trash you actual mouth breather.
>>
>>220963197
im not your fucking butler
>>
File: 1500862443037.png (30 KB, 631x289)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
so they broke the most useful function of that addon
it's going to be ass to have to write down the quest name without typos and hope people search it correctly too
>>
File: 1519412804353.gif (1.91 MB, 395x313)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>220962980
>hide own blingtrons
>wtf why can't I find other blingtrons
>>
>>220963249
>dropping
Yeah see you at Star Wars 20 selling -1% less than now.

>buut its marketing
Sure its marketing after the 10th series you fucking mongrel. Marketing cant hold up a brand for that long.
>>
File: dancing kek.gif (182 KB, 226x224)
182 KB
182 KB GIF
>>220963198
Thanks.
>>220963151
Because slogging through pages of wowhead is worse than 20 seconds of typing here and getting a Yes or No. You taking the time to write all that out is priceless though. Saved for my copypasta bot.
>>
>>220963187
die
>>
>>220963354
ohhh smack me daddi
>>
>>220963346
>1%
you have no idea, do you?
>>
>>220963234
There is no cheese. Only git gud. Spec germination and try to keep 100% hot uptime. Don't be afraid to blast cd's during the waves at the start.
>>
>>220963090
They introduce 20 new superpower women in Legion/BFA

I'll take Thalyssra over Sylvanas any day, but she's not worse than Talanji
>>
>>220963407
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=starwars.htm

I don't know how much you can get BTFO anymore.
>>
>>220963257
Not anymore kid you're fucking fired
>>
>>220963559
lmao why would you literally hand me proof?
>>
is disc the easiest healing challenge right now because you deal a lot of damage with the overpowered artifact?
>>
>>220962546
Go for hood and you'll look like Medivh.
>>
>>220963654
What proof? It still sells amazingly well literally a few % off. You are a brainlet and proved that you have no clue economics.

Shittier wagie boomer.
>>
>>220963702
Disc doesn't get the healing challnge, disc has the Feltotem one.
>>
>>220963774
>literally a few % off
>You are a brainlet
okay stop baiting me i get it now
>>
>>220963654
???

I'm sorry but you are retarded for sure.
>>
>>220963774
>a few % off
>300,000,000 moneys off
wut
a third is not a few %s off
>>
Any tips for prot pally MT?
>>
File: 1523840315455.jpg (95 KB, 553x321)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
so did Lillian Voss die or what?

is she about to asspull her way into a sneak attack on sylvanas?
>>
>>220963991
Burst the caster man down with 1 infernal and then use a cooldown when the big demon uses annihilate!
>>
>>220964026
does she die in the campaign?
>>
File: blowned.jpg (26 KB, 701x126)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>220963654
Oh nononono they just keep coming back to our shit product iTS SURE MARKETING OH NO NO NO

Stay away from capitalism boomer.
>>
File: TommyLJones.jpg (52 KB, 1140x641)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
f
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article214655235.html
>>
>>220964064
I've never played the rogue campaign
>>
>>220963654
>>220963407
>>220963249

Oh non ono no they sell more despite being shit WHAT TO DO ANON?

Sorry you have a shit taste in movies but we moved on from the 80's boomer.
>>
Can you only get meat and cooking stuff from skinning come BfA or did they come to their senses and ditch that?
>>
>>220956786
ive only read the illidan book and it wasnt written by her but it was pretty decent apart from the ending scene which wasnt even written by david king like the rest apparently
>>
>>220964064
>>220964026
No, He's alive he was a Rogue follower. Nothing happened to her.
>>
>>220964026
>>220964136
shes Nathanos's number two in the BFA Horde campaign
>>
since professions are now split by expansion and rank ups are no longer rng based and are rep based,
do you think it'd be better, for gold making, to grab something like blacksmithing early in the expansion then switch to jewelcrafting or enchanting once people start raiding
>>
File: bogdanoff.jpg (10 KB, 268x188)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>220963934
>>220963847
>>220963654
https://www.statista.com/statistics/321374/global-all-time-unit-sales-call-of-duty-games/

how can they sell MOR AND MOR NOOO ANON TELL MEEE EVERY year they sell more
>>
>>220964068
do you know anything about capitalism?
the marketing alone made the top two there almost not worth making at all.
they paid literal billions for the franchise. billionS, not one billion. they're still greatly in the red.
the toys are no longer selling.
name one book or comic that's sold since the release of force awakens.
you can't, because they don't sell.
the first was a success based off the name, that one earned its spot. disney is still out money.
>>
>>220964319
those are going down in sales
>>
>>220964329
>not worth
>at least 5 more coming because of huge success

I can't keep up with your sadness anymore.
They should stop making new cods because they aren't profiting anymore more than ever.

fuck off.
>>
>>220964427
you're right, they should stop making cod and star wars so they can stop beating a dead horse.
>>
I plan on playing when the pre patch hits.
What's a good server to play on as a new player if I want to raid heroic/mythic raids?
The full servers have to most choice in guilds but does someone new have a better chance on a med pop server?

EU Horde btw
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (13 KB, 284x284)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>people arguing over sales of different titles in this thread
Holy shit you guys sound so autistic right now
>>
>>220964518
but they won't, they aren't a failed business like you are.
>>
>>220964215
Good to know Blizzard gutted yet another semi-interesting character.
>>
File: 1411500826291.jpg (5 KB, 191x158)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
can you guys help me decide what to play in bfa
I'm torn between ww monk, ass rogue, and surv hunter
>>
>>220964553
>he points out autism any chance he gets
>it's his own flavor of autism
>shot by shot
>"@123456789 wow how autistic"
>"another one in the barrel, heh. showed him."
>he sorts out the new screenshots of the day in time order
>he goes to sleep proud
>>220964592
(you)
>>
>>220964632
warrior.
>>
>>220964604
it's hinted she's a sleeper agent and garona is on the forces too so it's probably intentional
>>
>>220964523
Why don't you want plenty of choice for guilds?
>>
>>220964632
I'm stuck between every DPS. I am guildless so I want to play something useful.
>>
>>220964686
autist raging on 4chan

i am not shocked nor do i really care haha
>>
>>220964686
thanks i just won the argument.
>>
>>220964798
if you don't care then don't respond
>>
>>220964818
same, i also won
>>
>>220964892
you only won experience on how to argue better next time. lol btfod hard.
>>
>You will never live as Vanessa ASScleef's chair

why even keep going
>>
>>220964924
same, you too but also me
>>
File: Rude bork.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1080)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
Post your rude borkers now
>>
>>220964841
You don't dictate the rules around here, kid. Watch me reply another time!
>>
>>220964948
pure cringe
I already know you are raging because you use kindergarten level sentences. Literally can't fight back at this point so you hide behind anonimity but deep down you are fucked and sad.
>>
>>220965005
okay but stop
>>220965027
yeah thanks you too, we all won
>>
>>220965080
I won the arugment
You won experience on how not get shit on next time

Thats the difference.

Literally chainfucked by multiple posters in this thread.
>>
>>220965027
big projection right here lad
>>
How did you decide on your mains?
>>
File: babbies.jpg (65 KB, 428x361)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>220964958
>>
>>220965117
yeah okay we both won the argument and experience that's cool man thanks you too
>>
File: 1428387068253.png (540 KB, 565x611)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>
>>220965165
show knot
>>
>>220965175
u got fucked thats what matters.
>>
stop discussing this shit, my big boy brain still doesn't get how 620M is less than 936M
>>
>>220965239
mhm same
>>
>>220965179

>i'm going to take advice from a beta owl that got RAPED
>>
>>220965260
of course its the same doubledocked all the way. :) ez clap pachinko
>>
>>220964319
>2011 and 2010 each sold more alone than 2016 and 2017 combined
>>
>>220965380
Star wars in 2-3 years sold more than the old movies. whoppie doopee
>>
>people would rather talk about star wars than wow
>>
File: 1508274338565.gif (1.84 MB, 320x400)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>220950631
Still offering character art but I keep losing the generals to the archive. Anyone with a humanoid (human/elf etc) character that they want drawn?
>>
File: 1462366090720.png (293 KB, 633x758)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>mop timewalking

jesus christ pandaria dungeons are literally worse than vanilla WC and gnomer why does EVERY SINGLE BOSS have 10 years of rp bullshit
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_040718_031114.jpg (1.59 MB, 1920x1080)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>220965580
Draw my Elf
>>
>>220962664
I agree but it is where all the lore relevant to the val'kyr rezzed forsaken comes from, just because it's crap doesn't make it non canon. so yes forsaken canonically become hostile to their former allies after being rezzed.
Might not be mind control exactly, but they are demonstrably different people after dying.
>>
>make a monk
>windwalker doesn't have a healing spell
well that's shit.
how is monk soloability at max level?
>>
>>220965570
people would rather shitpost while there's nothing going on, yeah
>>220965580
no elves or humans, but if you're ever in the mood to draw a goblin and get some practice, try to make the face look like she's a popular girl about to smugly turn down the school nerd
should be decent anatomical practice for you
>>
>>220963186
yeah remember all those times thrall got usurped from between warcraft 3 and wotlk.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071218_052930.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>220965580
>>
File: wave.jpg (127 KB, 1366x768)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>220965580
If you're including BE's as well I could get down with that.
>>
>>220965823
Why would he when he was a good warchief?
>>
How many furbolg warriors could Tyrande defeat by herself?
>>
>>220966056
all of em
>>
File: 1437163143282.jpg (43 KB, 460x463)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>220965693
>>220965812
>>220965851
>>220965871

cheers, I'll actually save all these instead of digging through archives.
>>
>>220965871
get rid of that retard belt
>>
>>220966219
oh nice, i didn't think this was real. here's a better pic then.
>>
>>220965998
Well that's just the point, I want the horde to have a good warchief.
>>
>>220966219
Thank you, drawanon. You do great work.
>>
>>220966219

keep up the good work, bud
>>
>>220965787
Yes it does..
>>
>got banned on reddit
this womps :(
>>
File: 2018-02-26_00-02-01.webm (2.44 MB, 412x566)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB WEBM
>>220962904
Yes.
>>
>>220965787
Spec into healing elixir. Also, I don't remember how or from what, but you have a chance to spawn healing orbs, it isn't reliable though.
>>
File: oppai loli.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>220963017
Good job Anon!
>>
between warrior and hunter, what's more likely to be top tier in bfa?
>>
>>220966398
That won't happen without a good new orc character and blizzard can't write for shit anymore. I kind of like how the horde always changes and how it's very unstable politically.

If you want stability the alliance is waiting for you.
>>
>>220966552
That's brew. He said windwalker.

They both still have vivify though
>>
>>220966697
I'm aware of brews spheres from taking damage, I could have sworn ww had something similar but from a different source. They still both have access to elixir though.
>>
>never got rogue challenge mode set
>stuck using tier two forever

suffering
>>
>>220966895
>not using t3 or t5
jinkies
>>
File: dirt.png (123 KB, 245x280)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
Horde:"Boohoo! Nasty Alliance attacked us in Stormheim therefor we justified in massacre!"

fucking Ashran:
"Da Alliance think dey so smart. Dey hidin' behind dis truce of deirs, meanwhile dey searchin' dis island high and low for a powerful weapon, but no askin' for our help.
Sure, dey say da weapon is ta be used against da Iron Horde, but what is ta stop dem from turnin' it on us once we off dis world?
I say we take da weapon, and we be showin' dem who has da powah -- on dis world as well as ours.
For da Horde!"

Literal dindus.
>>
File: 8d6.jpg (81 KB, 645x729)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>220967052
had to resort to fucking ashran for an argument
>>
>>220964958
I'm not rude
>>
>>220966683
>very unstable politically.
Not anymore, we're going to be stuck with this dead elf bitch until the sun explodes. And I gave up on alliance lore after three expansions in a row where blizz practically forgot the alliance existed/used them just as a punching bag for orcs. (Cata-mists-wod)
>>
File: red like my knot.jpg (59 KB, 890x932)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>220964958
>>
>>220967052
>he cares about the lore beyond memes
>>
>>220966683
Blizzard will never kill off the last relevant WC3 character, who is also a waifufag and a gamurgurl favorite. Horde is now stable, forever doomed to be saturday morning cartoon villains.
>>
>>220965580
>>220966219
if you are still here id love one too
>>
>>220967524
Sylvanas wasn't relevant before they made her warchief though.

Thrall will come back and be warchief even if it makes incels cry with anger.
>>
>>220967524
>Being this deluded
The signs of her getting the boot are all over the place even now m8. She isn't going to be lasting long.
>>
i think my favorite part of wow is how after every expansion without fail theres a straight year of no content
>>
It's pretty impressive how the Horde has so many reasonable warchief candidates like Saurfang and Baine, and they somehow managed to put the absolute worst person in the entire flock besides the green jew in power.
If you're not seeing the Garrosh 2.0 coming from a mile away you're delusional by the way.
>>
>>220967776
antorus opened in december you fucking idiot
>>
>>220967723
nice try but thrall is going to be killed off and lady liadrin shall become the new ruler
>>
>>220967776
But there isn't
>>
>>220967761
Either the faction war will end with BFA or Saurfang will kill her for SURE.
What other plot could they be setting him up for honestly?
>>
File: oh no no no.png (99 KB, 662x444)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>220967934
>>220967891
>>
>>220967905
>more elves
kill yourself
>>
>>220967857
Everyone ingame and out of game knows this, the only reason she is warchief is because voljin was told he had to give it to her from the spirits and he hates her
>>
File: 1426597534018.jpg (47 KB, 499x499)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>old guildie tried doxxes me on trade chat several years ago
>make a macro to dox him if he ever does it again
>forget about it
>still have it on one of my action bars
>fast forward to today
>mean to hit reload UI macro because my mission table is acting up
>hit the dox macro instead
>mfw
>>
>>220968001
Antorus opened in December.
>>
File: 1530790811909.png (114 KB, 746x508)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>220955505
>starts a war to stop the Alliance to harvest azerite in kalimdor and use it against the horde
>REEEE she's hilter
>look how evil she is
>>
>>220968136
I know the in-lore explanation, it's just a huge asspull from a writing perspective.
>>
>>220968130
she has been in every event and is obviously being groomed to be a main character. Sorry I don't make the rules but you can't deny blizzards plan
>>
>>220968214
>the content that was released wasnt opened to players despite being in game the entire time so its not no content
you realize from august to december there was no content right?
>>
>>220968216
the horde discovered and started mining azerite before the alliance, retard
>>
>>220968348
She's just being set up to be the race leader of the blood elves after they lose silvermoon.

Same with Yrel when they lose the exodar.
>>
File: 1522773829256.png (772 KB, 1024x576)
772 KB
772 KB PNG
>>220968216
>sylvanas pursuing warcraft equivalent of nukes to use against the alliance
>the alliance wants to have a nuclear deterrent in case she does exactly that
>sylvanas attacks an alliance capital
>somehow this is the alliance's fault
>>
>>220968402
>Argus didn't have content
brainlet
>>
>>220967348
cute dogger. would suck her knot<3
>>
>90-100
i tell ya wowg, rev up them welfare levels
>>
>>220968607
>one quest where you kill 4 demons a week is content
>>
>>220968402
>IT'S NOT CONTENT UNLESS I SAY IT IS
fuck off retard
>>
reminder that undead are inherently evil and the horde can't be anything other than evil as long as they accept undead in it, let alone let one rule it
>>
>>220967527
Still here and saved your pic. Thanks!
>>
>>220968762
good idea let's remove an entire race from the game and tell everyone who plays that race to reroll or get fucked

moron
>>
>>220968762
t. faction with literally void god pawns
>>
>>220968915
No one plays forsaken after blood elves were added, undead was just the safest pick for disgusting normalfags before belf.
>>
>>220958534
lol rip AP

>>220968915
they are removing all the good horde zones (forsaken ones)
if they siege of orgrimmar sylvie (they won't) they might as well delete them
>>
File: pepe babysad.jpg (67 KB, 1024x962)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
how do i make a lot of gold

the highest networth ive ever had in pure cash was close to 70k
meanwhile my friends all have several 100ks
>>
>>220968915
that's not what I'm suggesting
don't delude yourself into thinking your faction isn't saturday morning cartoon tier is all I'm saying
>>
>>220969154
r/woweconomy
>>
>>220969154
even if you literally dont play the game you get a free 3k a day from class halls
what the fuck are you doing?
>>
i forgot how retarded this general was

mostly alliance and euros so makes sense
>>
>>220969237
t. jerks off to orc rape porn all day
>>
>>220969154
how the fuck
i make 30k gold a day literally just by logging in
>>
>>220968001
7.3 isn't when the raid released you cretin
>>
>>220968575
It's pretty funny that Gazlowe is neutral
>>
File: 300px-R.O.B._SSB4.png (84 KB, 300x300)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>220969291
>t. doesn't jerk off to orc tape porn all day
I bet you kiss girls, faggot.
>>
>>220969154
if you really want to make a lot of money then when bfa launches ignore leveling and nolife fish like an autist for the first few days. raiders will be desperate for mats for feasts and shit

you will literally make enough to last you several patches
>>
>>220965580
Damn it you lost mine then I guess
>>
>>220969291
this is what you occupy yourself with because you can't do real content
>>
>>220969356
I'm a male human arms warrior player, what the fuck do you think. My kinkiest fetish is public handholding.
>>
>>220969291
dont associate the ameriburger with us please
>>
>Warrior
>Mage
>Warlock
>Rogue

What do I play and get ready for bfa on?
>>
who else can't wait for next expac so raid leaders who cry for 960ilvl for normal antorus can get blown the fuck out
>>
>>220969480
runepriest or tinker
>>
>>220969358
>food
>not flasks
lmfao enjoy poordom
>>
File: 1433817619553.png (198 KB, 457x472)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>220969435
>he plays a male human warrior
>>
>>220968575
>warcraft equivalent of nukes
The goblins already pioneered that technology as shown in Theramore.
>>
someone gibbe token
ill b ur frend
>>
You would have thought they would make Shadow Priest fun to play in their signature expansion pack.
>>
>>220969154

Have 1 character? Do all the argus quests and get all champions to 950 iLevel, do this with about 3 characters, have an easy 500k per month by clicking a button.

And do this 3 months ago.
>>
>>220969562
there's literally nothing wrong with playing males, humans or warriors
>>
>>220969532
>launch week pug raiding
be prepared for "invite my friend hes pro" > friend does 8k dps, dies, leaves without saying anything, ad infinitum
>>
FEEL the WRATH... of KALECGOS!
>>
>>220969557
>flasks which last an hour and persist through death
>food which needs to be reconsumed on every wipe
boy you sure are fuckin stupid
>>
File: IMG_20160730_235422.jpg (774 KB, 1752x2048)
774 KB
774 KB JPG
>>220969154
speaking of which, is gold missions getting removed after BfA prepatch? I still want to do the collect 3k gold daily on 9 characters thing a little more.
>>
>>220969532
Why would they get btfo?
>>
>>220969775
yes gold rewards are being removed
>>
What are the raid times for <Very Cute>? A friend and I are looking for a guild .
>>
>>220969775
legion gold missions are but there are some in BFA
>>
>>220969732
>food which isn't used by casual guilds
>flasks which are mandatory by literally everyone
Boy, are you retarded.
>>
>>220969616
You would think with the complaints they would make the spec better in the following expansion.
>>
>>220969775
Legion gold missions will be gone and BfA gold missions will reward ~200g each, down from BfA's ~2000g.
>>
>>220970082
blizzard will literally destroy the economy that way
>>
>>220969863
they're still in the ptr, just nerfed base gold
>>
File: 60207855_p0.jpg (220 KB, 700x696)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>220969863
>>220969932
>>220970082
Yeah of course, I do hope they would last until BfA actually hits but that would be wishful thinking.
>>
which race has the most fertile women and why is it lalafell
>>
>>220970217
>Implying the economy functions well right now
There's nothing to destroy.
>>
File: 1410744813651.gif (1.98 MB, 320x235)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>250 world latency when i normally have <50
FUCKING UNPLAYABLE
>>
Serious question. Wife is willing to try WoW, but a full row of abilities is too much (according to her.)
I only play heals, so I don't know anything about dps. Any recommendation for dps that limits the number of abilities you really need to play for questing/dungeons? She not raiding anytime soon, so optimal rotations and pvp/aggro cds aren't needed.
>>
Is it worth running succubus over felguard with the world pvp talent active?
>>
>>220970473
BM huntard
>>
File: 1353112117162.jpg (75 KB, 600x800)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Is it a good time to buy luxury goods on AH right now? I have several thousand K gold for the first time of my life but I want to buy the ugly jewel mounts as cheap as possible.
>>
Are you winning, son?
>>
File: a.jpg (53 KB, 663x724)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
who was in the wrong here
>>
>>220970514
Yes, it's a straight dps increase. Only bring out void walker or felguard if you need to tank something.
>>
>>220970473
Demon hunter.
>>
>>220970514
Shadowbolt does next to no damage at all, felguard melee is one of your biggest sources of damage and you lose its stun and aoe.

What do you think anon
>>
Wtf was Blizzard thinking with the requisite of being exalted with the Argus factions for the allied races. Fucking 84 of rep per quest.
>>
>>220970612
what discord is this
>>
Why do feral druids run with hunters in 3v3?
>>
>>220970514
>Is it worth running succubus over felguard
No.
>>
>>220969680
Hope you don't mind if I.... take a cut ;)
>>
File: DhEW4lMUEAA4T8a.jpg (66 KB, 1200x662)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>220970684
>doesn't know about the felguard nerf
>>
>>220970697
youve had a year to do it at this point
>>
>>220970514
in legion you will run out of mana quicker in longer fights and have to life tap more. not sure about bfa. you might be at disadvantage if you get jumped on low mana or hp
>>
How can the Alliance even compete.
>>
>accidentally trade in my draneor resources into some other shit leather

noooo my fucking drums
>>
>>220970812
I came back a week ago. Stopped playing after clearing NH on HC.
>>
File: 46a.png (90 KB, 645x729)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>220970684
>>220970759
>what are soul shards
>>
>>220970805
Ive been on the beta, shadowbolt still tickles in comparison and fg does solid damage along with its utility. There's a reason only demo gets to use it
>>
>everyone is rolling lock because of demo
>most don't even realize it had its damage practically cut by 25%
>pretty shit damage wise
>aff is also bad
>destro is the only one doing -ok-

The complaining come launch is going to be amazing.
>>
>>220970473
Arcane mage
>>
>>220971065
>caring about numbers at launch
big retard
>>
File: 1530771108498.gif (549 KB, 500x287)
549 KB
549 KB GIF
>>220970952
>just resubs
>immediately complains about having to earn something
>>
>remember that one time I farmed like 16 Titanium ore via nuggets cause my skill was too low but I didn't know you got ore at higher skill
>>
>>220970952
>don't play game
>get pissy when you don't get rewards

big if true
>>
>>220969893
It was 8 pm server time every saturday but we aren't raiding till bfa. I usually still pug raids when i feel like it.
>>
>>220969616
Did you forget how Warlocks were shit for most of the LEGION expansion?
>>
>>220971002
Shard generation is fine as is, it's a waste of a PvP talent slot
>>
>>220971065
I don't know why everyone is so fucking hyped about demo, it looks like they just took out empowerment and add some quick cast skills and called it a day.
>>
>>220971271
They removed quite a bit of janky shit and instant casts are one thing the spec absolutely needed.
>>
>>220971119
I'm not saying I am you fucking mong. I'm saying that is the reason people are re-rolling.
>>
>>220969575
It's not enough apparently. They want to be even more evil.
>>
File: JPEG_20180702_192804.jpg (40 KB, 638x638)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>220971120
I'm complaining because unlocking the horde races is easy af compared to the Alliance ones. Also 84 per quest is fucking retarded you brainlet.
>>
>>220970473
#showtooltip Nemesis
/cast Chaos Blades
/cast Nemesis
/use (all actives)
/cast Arcane Torrent(Racial)
/cast [talent:3/2]Blade Dance

If she's Alliance remove the Arcane Torrent from this macro. This is what she hits when she's not hitting Demon's Bite or Chaos Strike. If she goes Demonic in her last talent instead of Chaos Blades then you can also remove that from the macro.
>>
>>220971271
>Don't have to deal with doom
>Don't have to empower every summon
>Instant casts to cover more movement and give burst shard generation
>Aoe is no longer completely at the whim of where your demons are and less RNG
>More demons in general
>>
>playing gay casters
>playing a gay caster that needs summons to do the damage for him because he can't
LMAO
>>
File: Spoiler Image (130 KB, 500x1000)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>Blizzard spoiling who burns the tree in a fucking calendar

Does this surprise ANYONE?
>>
Is the dark iron avatarfag a tauren now?
>>
>>220971268
yes mate soul shard generation is fine without the equivalent of permanently active bloodlust. dont know you can call it useless though.
>>
>>220971065
I'm playing the beta and I agree. Lock is not in the best state ever. Destro is the best pve spec currently, hands down.

Aff is dogshit. Demo is okay, but post damage nerfs hits like a fucking noodle. It'll scale amazingly with haste though. All the people rerolling are going to be pissed, because you know they are going to be complaining about being #3 on the dps meter.
>>
>>220971520
It really is. All factions should have quests like the Suramar ones that give 250-300 per quest. ESPECIALLY AotL and AR.
>>
File: Thalen_captured.png (174 KB, 241x436)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>220969575
>The goblins
are you retarded?
>>
>>220971520
>still complaining about having to earn something
>>
>>220971584
What is that, Azshara?
>>
>>220971596
It would be bloodlust if all your other shard generators were effected, and they're not.

There's far more broken shit on the PvP talents for demo than that.
>>
>>220971520
You get like 3000 rep with both each week, not even counting emissaries and main quests. What are you on.
>>
File: 1531337474417.jpg (92 KB, 600x776)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>turned all my blood into Potion of Prolonged Power
>5 of them sells for 34g on my server
>>
>>220950631
>powermetal and pvp videos
name a more iconic duo I'll wait
>>
>>220971584
sylvanas is a good girl we diddnt do nothing
>>
>>220971786
No, fuck off with that. It's purposefully done by Blizz so you log in every day and do the quests, so they can buff their monthly reports. Or do you think the Paragon chest mounts are there for no reason with 3% drop and are still not purchasable with Curious Coins?
>>
>alliancelets still whining about theramore
fucking get over it already, you're worse than americans and 9/11
>>
>>220971919
>making useless potions instead of buying stuff to sell
>>
>>220971950
Blood elf paladins and 12 y/os
>>220971907
Now compare that with the BC and WotLK reps, where you got 1.7k PER DAY for 3 dailies or so.
>>
>>220972224
They use to sell like 60g per 5
>>
>>220972289
meant to reply to >>220972195
>>
>>220952562
I'll miss Sargeras. Wish we could have seen more of his "native american" look via old memories cutscenes or something like that.
>>
I want to play undead in bfa but warlock is going to be shit

what class should I boost
>>
>>220972501
Undead Warlock
>>
>>220971253
Demon Hunters were fine though.
>>
>think of making stuff to prepare for BFA launch and sell for ez money like gliders/bear tartare
>realise i'll be spending most of that time dealing with AH undercutters
>>
>>220972595
what set is that
>>
>>220972454
>biggest big bad of the old lore
>doesn't even get to see him until the last cutscene which will probably be the last time we ever see him ingame
>>
>>220972645
No clue what you're trying to say, maybe because I'm sleep deprived. But yes I agree.
>>
>>220972635
t3 warfront/elite set
>>
File: horde priest.png (984 KB, 886x660)
984 KB
984 KB PNG
please rate
>>
are any of the new races unlocking with pre-patch?
>>
>>220973228
no you stupid faggot. you have to get rep in expansion and finish war campgain. l2 fucking read forums you piece of shit.
>>
>>220973228
no. dark iron and maghar are tied to minigame table + world quests.
>>
>>220970612
>willingly posting a recording of yourself botting
>in a discord with a blue poster
how can someone be this dumb
>>
>>220973408
>>220973428
p sure he meant the ones we have already retards
>>
>>220950631
Should I waste 1k essence for a 3rd survival hunter leggie? Order hall upgrade states I can equip 3 leggies now but idk if that is really the case or if I should get a leggie for another spec
>>
>>220973228
Way off, you dummy. You need to get the respective reputation to exalted and finish the war campaign.
>>
>>220970612
what a dumbass lmao
>>
>>220956550
>Hitler loved his fellow countrymen, and truly wanted what was best for his country, going to obscene lengths for their prosperity.
He killed the people in his party who actually cared about german people, mingled with jewish bankers, screwed with worker's rights, fucked so hard with the industry his politics literally invented the word "privatization", and was responsible for the deaths of millions of white people.
>>
File: 1491867672458.png (89 KB, 500x500)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
why am I having so much trouble with the start of phase 3 as resto druid?

I never seem to be able to heal all of them to full before they get to erdris.
>>
>>220952064
Missed the chance to replace the pot on the staff with a can of Monster Ultra/10
>>
>>220973537
>are the ones that are already locked unlocking
>retards
wait a minute
>>
>>220973537
You still need to unlock all of the existing allied races, none of their requirements are being removed/reduced. You lazy retard.
>>
>grab random 1800 warrior out of finder to finish healer alt in 2s
>eight minutes into the game he has used mortal strike 19 times
>he's just using slam instead for some reason
>didn't swap to dstance at any point in the game
>didn't use reflect once
>didn't use fear once
>still somehow win
oof

>>220972635
t3 warfront and/or elite set looks like
curious as to how they'll be handling those actually

>>220973669
incarn, drums, potion
heal the guy on the right first he comes into los earliest as i recall
>>
>>220973679
THEY;'RE LOCKED BEHIND REP RETARD
>>
>>220973669
get talent to be able to use double rejuvenation. use it on all 3 of your npcs aka giving you 6 of them total and then spam healing touch wich should be almost instant
>>
>>220973559
NIGGA THE EXPANSION ENDS IN A MONTH WHAT FUCKING LEGENDARY
>>
>>220971584
Remember that one time where they spoiled Sargeras was going to fuck up Azeroth on a T-Shirt before blizcon?
>>
>>220972057
>oh man I have to PLAY this game?!
>FUCKING BLIZZARD
>>
>nightborne racials are trash
>lf racials are trash
>HM taur racials are good
>Void elf racials are good
>Maghar racials are trash
>Dark Iron Racials are good
Does that mean Zanda racials will be good, and Kultiran bad?
>>
>>220972369
did you not check current AH prices before making them? not the brightest move desu
>>
>>220973670
Didn't really miss it. I can redo it. I'm working on something else right now.
>>
>>220973825
This doesnt answer my question

Also this shit is still usable for a full month and is gonna be helpful until 115
>>
>>220973559
post a picture of where it says they can equip three
>>
>>220973669
>be paladin
>laugh through the entire thing cause Wings+LoH+FoL spam lmao
>>
>>220973853
supposedly a zandalar racial increases overall gold earned
>>
>>220973860
Yeah I am completely new to this, figure I just want to make some money fast since I thought everyone would be using those pots for MT but got cucked.
>>
when i solo farm a 1% drop dungeon run is the drop chance 1% or 0.2% because of forced personal distribution?
>>
File: security.png (1006 KB, 628x838)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>220973735
>haven't played arms warr for a year
>took a 6 month break from wow
>login
>decide that elite set is cool
>get 2k in 2s with an rdruid in 3 hours.
>57 wins 29 losses
>>
File: 1411877443640.jpg (27 KB, 433x187)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Is fistweaving going to be optional or optimal in BfA?
>>
>>220973559
>Order hall upgrade states I can equip 3 leggies now
haven't heard of anything on that
just get a leggo for another spec, chances are it'll be something all specs can use anyway
>>
>>220973936
I've leveled in Beta, there is nothing threatening that would require you to be decked out. Sure you kill shit faster but they're no heirlooms where it makes a difference.

BUT to answer your question yes. Might as well use up those essences right?
>>
>>220973936
>usable
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA USE IT FOR YOU SHOULD HAVE EVERYTHING DONE BY NOW
You're also fucking retarded with the 3 equipped legendaries
>>
File: 1508603884539.gif (2.17 MB, 320x240)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB GIF
>>220962904
CM mog with CM glaive and tabard of the lightbringer is the universal sign of a shitter.
I still use my druid CM because druids have shit for decent mogs.
>>
>>220974062
1%, but I don't have any evidence for this since Bliz almost never give a straight answer on this.
>>
>>220962206
idk I think feral's fun anon
>>
>>220962904
There is absolutely no other set that can beat the Golden Kang, I wear it with pride everyday.
>>
File: levelling.png (190 KB, 1138x362)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>220974164
>there is nothing threatening that would require you to be decked out.
>>
File: reasons.jpg (36 KB, 640x640)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>zone into strath service gate
>tank is damage sponge
>shit keeps getting pulled
>nobody interrupts banshee silence, which causes a wipe
>asshat huntard: "heal noobs"
>tfw I'm actually healing my ass off
>tank pulls banshee boss when I'm at half mana
>asshat huntard pulls extra trash pack and drops group
>fuckingidiot.jpg
>DK joins, but leaves after bug boss
>Finally a mage joins and gives me a table
>tfw we somehow manage to finish the run
>>
>>220974329
i refuse to believe this is real.
>>
Is there any way I can brute force legion reps if there are no world quests up?
I need dreamweavers to exalted to buy something
>>
>>220974405
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761757031?page=1
>>
File: 1524771586687.png (304 KB, 670x670)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>220974329
>the absolute state of horde leveling
>>
File: 010.png (178 KB, 374x376)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>220974329
>Orc player
Sounds about right.
>>
>>220971907
I finished the whole campaign plus two times the weekly quest and still on revered. The emisary is fucking RNG.
>>
>>220974365
>tank has priority
Tank has defensive cooldowns/selfheals while some deeps don't.
>>
>>220974127
Right now, fistweaving is the way to raid heal on BfA.
http://www.peakofserenity.com/2018/06/19/tankysitting-kickweaving/
>>
File: 1473099503409.jpg (50 KB, 380x380)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>220974406
>have a shitton of gold as ally
>trade chat dead and nothing to buy
>barely scrapping by as horde
>can't buy anything because no gold on my horde side
>>
>>220974329
Why are orc players so autistic?
>>
>>220974214
yeah i hate that
nightbane mount for example is a 20% drop chance per person in party (40% for 2, etc. )
couldn't find anything about it
>>
>>220974329
To be fair the WoD rares are stupidly overtuned. Even as a nonshitter with full heirlooms they weren't even worth the time because they had such obscene health totals and gave dick all for exp. But holy shit.
>>
>>220974601
didn't mean to quote >>220974406, but to answer your question, I don't think you can force it, the only other option is still insignia from your class hall.
>>
>>220974651
>shitters didn't get when people were doing it
Retards.
>>
>>220974329
To be honest, at level 90, WoD mobs hit pretty hard.
The second you get to level 91 scaling kicks in and it becomes faceroll again.
>>
File: 1529186262207.png (20 KB, 637x631)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>220974329
>>
>>220974591
That's unfortunate. I am straight-up too fucking dumb to dps and heal at the same time.
>>
>>220974575
this can be bypassed when a elite quest pops that gives rep tokens, go on all your 110 alts and do that quest then mail them to your main since they're bind on account. got exalted inside a few days doing this
>>
>>220974406
I think you can farm normal dungeons, but you'd have to use google to be sure
>>
File: wew.png (40 KB, 284x91)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>220974136
Im probably retarded, then again I only hopped on my boosted Hunter since a week again
>>
>>220974783
based retard
I was only using it as an example
>>
>>220974576
But if the tank dies, we all die.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_092517_110737.jpg (1.6 MB, 1920x1080)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>220974591
Hello new main.
>>
>>220974576
>Tank has selfheals

Yeah I wish I had
>>
>>220974941
you're only able to equip one legendary if you don't have that thing
>>
File: HJTOB2E.png (235 KB, 383x405)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>Weapons totally can't titanforge don't worry guys
nice game
>>
>>220975075
awh shit i never noticed

ill just get one for BM then or someshit
>>
>>220975108
nottu this shittu aginu
>>
>>220975108
That's pretty fuggin high. Aren't most people at 120 sitting at like 310 ilvl?
>>
>chaturbate slut on one montior shaking her ass
>leveling via dungeons on another monitor
*cracks open Monster can* *sips*
Livin' the life.
>>
>>220974863
It's mainly RSK after essence font, and using tiger palm into blackout kick for mana and RSK resets on downtime.
You can always do the other build and steal the holy paladin's job.
>>
File: unknown.png (115 KB, 311x263)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>220975247
ilvl quickly rocketing to the moon hasn't been fixed by the squish, don't think it ever will
>>
barkenon puppos is the worst thing I have ever heard in my entire life some faggot keeps spamming jokes in my guild group Im faction changing fuck this
>>
>>220975381
Whats wrong anon?
Don't you like my jokes?
>>
>>220975479
fuck you sci fi races shouldnt be in wow
>>
>>220975479
On your knees, slut.
>>
>>220975512
t. orc
>>220975539
No.
>>
>>220975479
>boots that actually look cool on hoves
They finally did it after 10 years of fucking up boots.
>>
>>220971253
>affliction warlock great ever since the first actual tier
>haha warlocks were shit cuz they were scuffed in EN
>>
>>220975479
>>220975672
Can't wait to see High Elfs in this armor.
>>
>reins of the welfare ur'zul
is there any better way to tell a bad player than them riding this mount
>>
>>220974993
If the tank dies, he's bad. He can hold on for a few seconds while the deeps can't.
>>
>>220975672
*rips your armor off and bends you over*
Fine, we'll do this the hard way.
>>
>>220975672
no
t. gnome mage who will be a goblin by this weekend
fuck you
>>
Is it true that only middle aged women play fem tauren?
>>
>>220975767
white guardian druid mage tower skin
>>
>>220975907
I'm a 29 year old man and I have a fem taur hunter
>>
File: 1512674766211.png (86 KB, 645x729)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>220975821
>draenei and orcs come from the same planet but orcs are not a scifi race
>>
>>220975907
unless they're a paladin
>>
>>220975675
Now fix Troll boots
>>
>>220975954
im done putting up with shitters like you
i had been on the fence for a while and this was the last straw
>>
>>220975723
Soon.
>>220975675
Indeed! Horde set is still scuffed though
>>220975820
What, did your shitty emotes get you declined in Goldshire Anon? Is that why you are here?
>>220975821
Ah, so its
>t. manlet
Got it!
>>
File: DYF-oUCVMAAPFPf.jpg (108 KB, 704x1024)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>220975907
No, this cutie played a fem tauren back in the day.
>>
>>220975356
>>220975108
>weapons totally can't titanforge
They never said that. They said weapons can't warforge beyond 10ilvls of their base. 10 ilvls is a titanforge on the tooltip, it always has been.
>>
File: ogrelet.png (146 KB, 846x659)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>220975954
>draenei and orcs come from the same planet
based human warrior lorelet
>>
>>220976159
They kinda did in a way.

Argus -> Draenor
Draneor -> Azeroth
>>
>>220976159
Retard
>>
>>220976142
Raid finder is 340ilvl.
That mace is 365ilvl.

Perhaps even you can do the complex math on that and work out thats not a 10ilvl titanforge
>>
>>220976252
>>220976360
>person is born in mexico
>spends 99% of their lives in mexico
>visits america for a single day
>according to these two windowlicking chromosome hoarders they're a fully fledged american now
>>
File: pepe eh.jpg (7 KB, 229x220)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>resub to wow because I'm bored
>its even more boring than doing nothing
>>
worgen paladins
>>
>>220975821
>a literal brainlet
Gnomes wouldn't even be a thing without any sci-fi stuff in WoW.
>>
>>220976541
>for a single day

k
>>
why do i hate every horde race now
i just want to play ally but my friend wants to play freakn horde
>>
>>220976634
get better friends who dont enjoy living in muddy shithuts
>>
>NA hours
>orc brainlets wake up
Hmm..
>>
>>220976541
actually according to globalists yes that is how the world is supposed to work now
>>
wish theyd ban eu ips from 4chan
>>
>>220975108

Was this from a weekly M+ chest?
I've read that it's just a byproduct of how the chest creates items. I.e. Doing a +15 in Legion causes the weekly item to "titanforge" to 960. I'm pretty sure that weapons still won't go more than 10 ilvls above.
>>
>>220976783
>BTFO'd by europoors
>"MOOOMM I AM BEING TROLLED BAN THEM REEEEE"

absolute state of cuckstanians
>>
>>220976674
but he's my irl friend and he doesn't even level he just boosts
>>
wish they'd range ban incels such as the poster directly above me from wowg
>>
>>220976894
im a chinese canadian
>>
>>220976617
Draenei took refuge on Draenor for 200 years. Draenei can live to an age of over 25,000 years. 200 years is about the same as a single day is to us.
Your attempts at damage control are pathetic.
>>
>>220976931
Ok Zhang.
>>
>>220977009
I have a western name a job and a white girlfriend u mad?
>>
File: 1447879305476.jpg (31 KB, 640x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>220976956
>>
new thread bump limit soon
>>220976945
>>220976945
>>220976945
>>220976945
>>
>>220977065
Ok Peter Ding Gung Zhang
>>
>>220977091
>no argument
i accept your concession.
>>
>>220977191
Pretty close actually lol
>>
>>220977065
Nah I only like anorexic looking asian girls.
>>
>>220976494
Are you sure there isn't any other funny business? Like if the raid finder gear is 340, but raid finder gear from the last boss is 345?
>>
File: 1481397271735.gif (363 KB, 192x291)
363 KB
363 KB GIF
>>220977201
>no argument
>no U!!!!!

mutts lol
>>
>>220955397
You have dementia, anon. It's time to take you to a home.
>>
>>220975907
Pretty sure one of the main tanks in methord runs a female tauren druide.
>>
>>220951237
>right unironically looks better
>left looks like overdesigned shit

hmm.
>>
>>220976634
Because you're heavily biased. Congratulations.
>>
>>220955643
>doesn't have the alpha/beta

L O L
>>
>>220977253
The Mace drops from the first encounter of the raid, Taloc.

>>220976868
I think it is.

But even so, it means you'll be chasing a sick titanforge from the weekly chest rather than a baseline Mythic.
>>
>>220977731
It does look like some fanmade machinima though.
>>
>>220977647
i just want to play some freakn fem nelfs
>>
>>220978182
Play a nightborne and wear a mask.
>>
>>220958590
Both of those actually had immediate purpose in the war, though. Southshore was an alliance hold right next to the Undercity, and a place troops could be ferried to.
Stormsong was the source of all of Kul'tiras' food.

Whereas Stonetalon was just nuking some group of night elf kids.
>>
is there an optimal path to talk if i want to get the salty title and the fishing artifact?

i've never done fishing in this game so its at level 1

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.