[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1533707424621.png (296 KB, 1520x1244)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
Duel Links General #461

It all returns to nothing edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Last Thread: >>223857505

● Duel Links is an iOS, Android and PC YGO game that utilizes the VRAINS Speed Duel format
NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD: https://pastebin.com/00AV4DwT

● Latest News
>The new minibox "Empire of Scarlet" was released
>The 12th main box was leaked with new cards such as Mermails
>https://streamable.com/xgj8p
>A 2nd EX structure deck was announced in the WCS
>An LD poll was announced in the WCS
>The appreciation campaign has begun, All 6 million+ players are in it and only 1150 people can win anything in it. Everyone else gets FUCKING NOTHING
>Yami Marik will be added to the gate mid August
>Serious Chazz will be returning to Duel World (GX) mid August
>Bakura's monster world event will begin late August
>Tristan Taylor will be returning late August
>The KC Cup will return early September
>Yubel will be obtainable mid September

● Useful (Duel) Links
Useful Resources with a wealth of info on LDs, skills, deck lists, events, etc
>Gamea: http://duellinks.gamea.co/
>Dkayed's Duel Links website: https://www.duellinksmeta.com
>Official Duel Links page:
https://www.konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/en/

● Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
https://www.bignox.com/
http://www.bluestacks.com/

● Datamined content
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nDBlHxVfDfxVQSOHTE02MhAENgBHPh-l

● A few tips for new players
>Try to find a better game before resorting to playing this piece of shit
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>>
File: 1531549894214.png (876 KB, 617x617)
876 KB
876 KB PNG
>he bought Vampires and Inzektors

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
Anyone else who stopped playing but still comes here to laugh at the idiots who waste their time with this 'game'?
>>
File: slavfourze.gif (1.47 MB, 320x180)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
To the other kamen anon who asked me for the fourze squat gif in thread #453. I found it.
>>
>tfw Zane doesnt even have beatdown.
>>
>>223991814
But he has grit. The man who got a heart attack from a card game has grit.
>>
>>223991814
Good because I don't want Zane's face tainted by fur faggots.
>>
>>223991814
>Zane has balance when his deck is mostly monsters and spells with only one trap of his being notable
>Zane has grit when he had a heart attack from a card game
>but he can't have the skill that increases attack for level 5+ monsters when his main monster is that and would synergize well with Drei's effect to give it an actual purpose with Zane before XYZ monsters come
>>
>>223991341
That's me, I don't play, just laugh at addicts
>>
Cyber Shadow Gardna seems meme worthy.
>>
File: IMG_5559.jpg (98 KB, 900x900)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>Summon Storm Neos
>send all opponents spells and traps to the trash
>slap the piss out of their flimsy monster
>now they think the punishment is over
>they are wrong
>play contact out
>Neos, Air Hummingbird and Aqua Dolphin roll up and delete the rest of their life points
I am the terror of silver
>>
>>223992186
Based
>>
>>223992109
Endless activating Trap + Trap burn Odion skill.
>>
File: IMG_5177.png (619 KB, 970x590)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
Look everyone, Curran and Pikeru spent 50 hard earned gems on a new pack. Let's watch them open it
>>
Vampires seem like another deck that loses to Canadia, Chalice and Floodgate like Fur Hires, but weaker, it came too late, I don't know what to do with my gems.
>>
>>223993086
Save for mermails.
>>
>>223993086
Theres a few things Vampires do better than Furries but they're too slow to utilize it.
>>
>>223993086
It's true, I just fought my first match against Vampires with Amazoness and the deck just cannot do anything. It's only benefit is getting out Kingdom for the 500 attack boost but none of the Vampires can naturally get over Onslaught leaving Samurai Skull as the only thing with a benefit against that and even that I just used WoD when it attacked and it got destroyed with no benefit, they couldn't even get out Scarlet Scourge or Grace when I had a sub-optimal starting hand (i.e. no Princess).

To think, THIS is the archetype they raised minibox size to 100 for 'to increase diversity.' Fuck Konami.
>>
>>223993356
Mermails wont save this game
>>
>>223993509
The only out Vampires have to anything is pairing Vampire Grace with their field spell.

Vampire Vamp is generally a worthless card, kinda wish they gave us something more useful
>>
>>223993556
Who cares? They're fun af.
>>
>V-vampires and Inzektors will be good, I swear!
OHNONONONO
>>
>>223993657
If they gave Fraulein and/or Domination Vampires would be a solid tier two at least because that would solve one or both of their problems, battle destruction since the main vampires are relatively weak over Anki and even Dyna and disruption. Even though this new box kinda dashed that hope and GX character releases have given fuck all I hope they release Camulla as a character down the line with copies of those and some others.
>>
>>223991296
hahaha they released another worthless set of decks and left us in the exact same state in the meta while the game was dying hahaha

I really dont see why anyone is happy about this sort of this, especially since it keeps fucking happening.
>>
File: image.jpg (2.36 MB, 1242x2208)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
M A X I M U M
U N G A
B U N G A
>>
>>223993676
they suck and will lose to fur hires.
>>
>>223994325
>Axe of Despair in the next main box
Do the Konami staff work in isolated rooms without contacting each other for anything?
>>
What skill would be best for UAs? They seem fun.
>>
>>223994942
why bother, theyre not a good deck
>>
>>223993509
>Fought against amazoness with Vampire deck
>Blew up their onetrickpony trap card
>They lost because Vampires have stronger ungabunga power

Seem about the same to me.
>>
https://twitter.com/krstodn9107/status/1026998853172572160
>>
>>223995532
Nice shadow plug
>>
>>223995532
wow he sure did beat ancient gear.
>>
How do i beat duel quiz 3...
>>
>>223997335
Summon Retainer with it's own effect.
>>
>>223997593
>>223997335

>Dont Show off the cool thing the UR face of the box monster can do
>Show off what the shitty searcher can do

never change konami.
>>
>>223997335
Brainlet
>>
>>223997754
brainlet
>>
>Inzektor loaner deck duel
>enemy using Robotic Knight and Gem-Knight Lapis
so they suck, huh?
>>
File: 4343.png (373 KB, 1000x1000)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
Would Mermails even break the true meta of this game?

I really doubt it.
>>
>>223997754
Ok?
>>223998021
I got it right after I posted it lol, stay mad fur shitter XD
>>
>>223999794
Water monsters are stupidly strong. Mermails could possibly overtake Fur Hire as the top tier 0 deck.
>>
>>224000830
But would they change the backrow meta of "Draw this first turn or get OTKd"

is what I want to know, if they just replace furhires but run the exact same backrow I'm really not interested.
>>
>about to rekt a masked brainlet with my tier 1 Inzektor decc
>match mystriously disconnects
Hmmm...
>>
>>224000830
>Water have most of power archtype
>Fire is know as the most cuck attribute
WTF FIREBRO, HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO US!!!!!!
>>
Uh why is no one talking about the trap card Pulling the Rug? Doesnt this kill furries?
>>
>>224001726
if trap hole didnt, what did you think that will help
Also that is only active if monster effect active when summon
>>
>>224001726
>>>>>>>Normal summoned
>>
How to kill furry:
Release burn deck and sylvan full power
>>
>>224002004
Yeah. At this point if they just clean slate the limit list it would be probably the best for "meta diversity", but they wont because there's products to shill. Furs will be pegged after the upcoming KC
>>
>>224001893
>>224001897
>beat is normal summoned
>uses effect
>u use pull under rug and destroy beat and the wiz
Uhm hello lol?
>>
>>224002551
It only negates on-summon effects anon, stuff like Madolche Mewfeuille whose effect says "When this card is Normal Summoned, you can [effect]". Beat's effect doesn't activate on summon but you normal summon it and then activate it's effect AFTER it's normal summoned so rug can't counter it. Uhm hello lol?
>>
>>223991027
ouch, i uninstalled today too so this graph makes perfect sense.
>>
>>223992904
I thought it was virtual.
>>
>>223991846
>>223991928
The heart attack is why grit makes sense though. He was on the brink of death for almost the entire season before finally giving in.
>>
Vampires and Inzektors are fun, but they're Tier 2 at the very best, they still get raped by Furries, Amazoness, Heroes and Spellbooks, and for some reason ranked is full of Spellcasters now, it's like people suddenly realized they're still strong, this month is going to be so boring.
>>
Been playtesting Inzektor. Still working out a final build, but so far, Titan Showdown Centipede + Hopper + Giga Mantis/Zektkaliber is such a fast and easy game. Still deciding if a slow style with Mirror Wall that explodes is better or a fast style with Into the Void, Dark World Dealings, and CCs is better.

Cocoon variants are doing well with Switcheroo and Last Gamble, with stuff like Ties of the Brethren helping you to get out double Queen fast. I like Titan Showdown variant more for now just because it doesn't give a shit if opp has Fate, Onslaught, or a monster bigger than 2800.

Konami really should nerf Titan Showdown though. This is the second deck that only needs 2 cards for game after backrow is clear and LP is halved.
>>
>>224005838
so, in short, a fucking bootleg Masked Chad
>>
>>224006159
It has a pretty significant advantage over Titan Showdown Masked Hero. And that is that its OTK combo doesn't require any S/T. The 2 cards it needs are both monsters, so Wiz can't just laugh it off like it can Masked Hero. Didn't you notice the quantity of TS Hero players spiked after the list but then dropped again after Clash of Wings? It's not a coincidence.
>>
>>224001406
We need the fire kings, all the virgin archetypes and non-fire cucks will burn
>>
>>224006841
>>224006841
>Nephtys archtype is not fire
REEEE33E333333
>>
>>224004730
>Sudden spellbook surge
DZEEEEEEEEEFFFFFG
>>
I like monarchs.
>>
>>224007526
post mornarch deck
>>
>>224007526
Is there a way to bounce Mornarch back to hand
>>
>>223991618
Based. I've been looking for this all over the place.
Take this Kamen Rider gif i found as thanks.
>>
>>224007661
This is it right now. Trying to get the new minibox monarch + vassal.
>>224007743
Flip monsters like hane-hane.
>>
Is Malicious bad? I feel the small deck size makes it too likely to draw 1 of the 2 malicious.
>>
>>224008129
i want to only focus on Zaborg
Is there a way to search it, without using Heavy starter?
I want to used Cyber Style on it
>>
>>224008560
So reading this post about inzektors>>224005838
And one of my friends from global chat inspired me to create this, havent tried it out and it might succ azz lol, but if anyone has reccs or advice id be happy to hear them.
>>
>>224008775
I recommend play furries instead
Jokes aside maybe include something to stop Canadia since getting flipped down is an equip focused deck's worst nightmare and Canadia is pretty popular atm becase of how good it is against furries. Maybe replace Econ with the Canadia counter since I don't see the value of Econ in your deck besides being an okay generic spell. Idk what would be a Canadia counter though
>>
>>224009248
so, trunade?
>>
>>224009248
Yeah i was thinking hey trunade at 1st but idk why i thought about onslaught being troublesome, but yeah Id definitely switch the AMA to Hey Trunades now that i think about it.
And I might just use 1 twin swords since it was just for memes since 3 of those is bricks anyways. I might add canadia or floodgate or a treacherous traphole instead of the trap and some Dark world dealings or kuriboh
>>
Damn you gunz, you made me remember how much mauso decks brick
>>
>>224008560
You sometimes get Malicious in your hand yes, but the deck can easily send him to the GY, Destiny Draw, using him to fuse a Dangerous, use Drilldark to summon him.
He's a great card imo since he makes swarming the board or getting the Trinity plays easier, and he works well with Beatdown.
>>
>>224010036
if you afraid of onslaught, add spiritualism
>>
this game is so boring, there's only two viable decks.
>>
>>224012784
Why bother playing the game with shitty knockoffs of the good cards? You're just wasting time. Why not play a game that isn't pay 2 win and is a level playing field.
>>
>>224013246
Soon it'll be one with mermails raping everything else
>>
>>224013246
just like Ruler Vs Spellbook
>>
>>224013384
mermails aren't very good with only the cards they gave us.
>>
>>224013384
You guys are really overrating Mermails. Not only do we still have to see if they're going to get the right cards, but you forget, it's a 4 card hand game. I think this deck will go the way of Ice Barrier Triangle if it gets no preservative cards.
>>
>>224013667
>>224013246

Can someone explain to me why mermaids are so powerful? What is it about them that everyone is shitting their pants? Couldn’t they just hold back 1 key card or have the leaked cards been enough to be worried about?
>>
>>224013850
Leaked cards show that it's just another otk deck with a focus on abyssmegalo turbo. Whether it proves to be any stronger than other otk decks remains to be seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7Xt1PGx2w
>>
>>224014074
its way worse than fur hires, amazon, and mask change. abyssmegalo sucks donkey dick in a 4 card hand format.
>>
File: Kusanagi.jpg (117 KB, 1200x675)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
Vagabond has finally showed up in the anime!
>>
>>224014182
I would mention duel, standby but then I remembered konami nerfed it to shit for no reason. Jesus why even have skills if 90% of them aren't allowed to be good?
>>
>>224006841
Free me
>>
>>224013850
Megaloabyss is the main card
>From hand
Pitch 2 Waters to summon it, then add an 'Abyss' S/T from deck to hand (kinda like NK with NA)
>From field
>Trib a Water to let Megalo attack twice

Gunde is a small Mermail who when pitched lets you SS a Mermail from grave, so like if you pitch Gunde and another Megalo for Megalo, now you have 2 Megalos

Atlanteans are the small guys with big stingers
Marksman is the only one we know so far, a 1400 that when he swings direct, lets you SS another Atlantean other than himself
>Sting
When he's sent to grave for a Water mon effect, he can pick off a set card and destroys it
--------------------------------------------------------
Linde is a 1500 Lv 4 that can bring out any Mermail when she's destroyed (by any means), so she can spit out Megalo who boasts 2400 Atk or even this other one that has a bad effect for the game but 2700 Atk

Abyss-Sphere is a Cont. Trap that can bring out any Mermail from your deck like she can, but it's destroyed at the end of the next turn along with Sphere, and while Sphere is up you can't play Spells, so a common combo is to Sphere into Linde since when she's popped you get a free beater without consequence

Atlantean Heavy Infantry is a 0 Atk 1600 Def guy who just lets you normal another small Sea Serpent, and his sting is Marksman's but for face-ups

Atlantean Dragoons is an 1800 atk whose effect when sent is you can add ANY Sea Serpent from deck to hand, e.g. Megalo, Infantry, Marksman (Linde is not)

The ones that are under the line are the ones the leak does not mention, so if we get all or nearly all of them, Mermail would likely be Tier 1, potentially Tier 2 depending on what the meta looks like then.
>>
>>224014621
Seems like an easy to brick deck to me. If you don't start with megaloabyss and two water monsters in your hand you're fucked.
>>
>>224015178
For Duel Links, yep. Why it'd need all the help it can get (in terms of inclusion of cards below the line) unless the next list hurts Fate and Onslaught. Linde herself can't even hold back Furries because Dyna just topples Megalo. The main way they'd beat FH would be a DW-esque play with Megalo from hand, since no S/T are involved for Wiz to negate, but if an aware FH player understands this, they'll just have Wiz negate the attempts at hand positioning like Moray of Greed.
>>
>>224014182

So you’d need 3 moray of greed to make it viable?
>>
>>224015436
>>224014621

Thanks. I understand now but it seems that people are freaking out a bit too much. We’ll wait and see what other archetype cards we get, but perhaps in a 4 card format they won’t be too bad. I see moray of greed being semi-limited in the future though
>>
>>224016049
But moray is a box SR.
>>
>mfw i got all the cards needed for Mermails tier 0 decc when they come
WHEN IS THE MAIN BOX COMING?!?!?
>>
already played against a few vampire decks and what the fuck, why they always start with a set monster and nothing else? in this meta that's just begging to get OTK
>>
>>224016123

Yeah you’re right. Can we talk about this mindset that Konami has in Duel-links? In the TCG people pay hundreds of dollars for a play set of a card, and then Konami puts it at 1 and people eat their hat on that investment. Why can’t Konami limit/ ban rare cards in duel links?
>>
>>224016289

What cards are they? Abyss soldier? Moray of Greed?
>>
>>224016682
Abyss Soldier
SSA
Moray of Greed
Maybe Salvage
Citadel Whale
Fishborg Planter
And just the mermails are left
>>
>People actually excited for a normal weaker raigeki that depends on the field being full
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>223991027
>V-VAMPIRES ARE GOING TO BE META!
lmao, what a stupid ass deck
the only thing worth in the latest box is Zaborg
>>
>>224016963
>that one monarch boomer wasting all of his gems digging across multiple boxes for the few monarch cards sprinkled in
>>
>vampire box the day before the super smash direct
Should have known
>>
>>224018653
>BEGONE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!
>tatata ta, taratatata
>>
>Furfags always start with Beat + Trunade + Econ
>masked cucks always start with vyon + 2 mask change
>amazonqueers always start with princess +canadia+ wall of D
Nice meta
>>
File: 1527420447921.png (1.52 MB, 1918x1082)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>224018708

Blood Tears?
>>
>>224018929
vampire killer actually
>>
>going to go into stasis until 5d’s
>with Mermails, Izectors, and all the modern support I’m realizing the archetypes I wanted to play for 5d’s are already powercrept and there’s no reason to play
It’s a shame they didn’t just take their time. I think if they didn’t show DL during the WCS they wouldn’t feel like bringing it up to the physical game as quickly. Ded game.
>>
>>224018891
>Spellnerds open up Blue boi/Secrets+ fate + silent mommy+ treacherous traphole
Nice meta
>>
>>224019428
what archtype?
>>
>>224018708
>LEAVE VAMPIRES TO ME
vampire hunter would actually be a great card had it been 1500/1500 to make it more easily searchable, as many boss monsters in the TCG are dark
>>
Last 10 Duels:

>Furry
>Furry
>Furry
>Furry
>Furry
>Furry (Crowler)
>Furry
>Amazon
>Furry
>Furry

Hey, cool balance Konamates!
>>
>>224017056

Is there any deck more cucked by being spread between multiple boxes than monarchs?
>>
>>224020741
If Furs couldnt use Econ like Amazoness and Masks, they wouldnt be as annoying imo, most duels i lose cuz they topdeck econ when they need it
>>
>>224021110
E-Heroes also got cucked in the same way.
>>
>>224021223
If you count treeborn frog, monarchs are split in like 5 boxes
>>
>>224021934
True, Monarchs got a head start on the being cucked.
>>
>>224021223
Well, to be fair, Hero have so much support, they might as well be monster type
>>
Koa'ki will make rocks meta.
>>
>>224024554
Nah, Ice Barriers coming back with a vengeance.
>>
HURR DURR IM SUCH A BRAINLET THAR I NEED TO PLAY FURRFAGS AND AMAZONESS LMAO IM SO GOOD HURR DURR I ECONTAKE UR SHIT AND I BANISH URE SHIT HURR DURR BUT GIVE ME GEMS %IWANTMYGEMS HUEHUE I NEED GEMS BUT I ONLY USE 1K FOR FURRIES AND AMAZON LESBOS HUEHUEHUEHUE XDXDXDXD
>>
>>224025937

Top xex
>>
>>224026127
Based xex poster. I like how we can tell because you always phone post.
>>
>>224025937
>waaaaah I can't defeat furries and amazons
Just go first and draw your counters it's not that hard
>>
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 453x324)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>224025937
>>
>>224026324
>go first
>set canadia and floodgate and econ
>opponent turn
>get trunaded and otked
Hmmm...
>>224026367
shut UP
>>
>>224025937
Anon-kun do you want a hug from my Amazoness wife's Donpa plushie?
>>
File: HUEHUEWHITEBOI.png (67 KB, 420x420)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>224025937
Pretty much channeling the disgust of the I feel at f2p faggots who endlessly whined about meta decks that are too expensive. Now when a super cheap tier 0 meta deck like fur hires appears they're like "WTF, why are furs everywhere?! >:("
Cognitive dissonance in action.
>>
>>224026574
What the FUCK does this even mean, gtfo normie
>>224026640
THANK YOU, someone with an actual brain here lmao
>>
>>224026556
Just Econ his Trunade lmao
>>
>>224026817
Lol ok i will the next 20 matches XD
>>
>>224026640
What people don't want are decks that are that absurdly powerful in comparison with everything else. The meta was far healthier before Abyss Encounters with multiple viable meta decks instead of the same shit everywhere.
>>
>tfw amazoness opponent sets full backrow with princess out and you just tribute seal fur hire for jinzo next turn
anyone else ktf?
>>
>>224027024
>Muh healthy meta
Why are you even playing yu-gi-oh?
>>
File: OCG201701Meta.jpg (64 KB, 600x450)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>224027024
This is Yugioh. WIth releases and banlists, there are bound to be healthy and unhealthy meta at different times. Konami most of the time can't balance for shit.
>>
>>224027049
based and redpilled
>>
>>224027873
You are like a little baby.
Check THIS out!
>>
>>224027873
Ban List shouldn't exist

Nothing is broken if everything is broken
>>
Just a couple more months and this game will be saved...
>>
>>224029958
You mean in 1 month lol
>>
>>224029350
>five days
Was there a emergency ban or something?
>>
>>224029958
>...
Now you're doing it on purpose. Cunt.
>>
>Vampires and Insektors, nice, new shit!
>LOL, those decks can't give you a one turn win, those are SHIT!!!

Everytime, must suck not knowing how to have actual fun with a game
>>
>>224030008
nah we know that we wont be getting 5ds until late september. so its basically 2 months

>>224030589
whats wrong with that
>>
>>224030790
yeah so much fun losing against furries while trying cool decks
>>
Am I still a gemlet if I only have 3k?
>>
>got a playset of everything from new box
>still have 4k gems left
Lmaoing @ poorfags and huehues
>>
>>224031351
No, you're one if you have less than 1k, which is me :(
>>
>9th pack into box
>Vampire UR
>Reset
>3rd pack
>Vampire UR
Not gonna reset again because I can't imagine running three and I need the SRs, but I guess vampires are my destiny or some shit
>>
>>224031049
>yeah so much fun losing against furries

That's because that shit is fucking broken, whenver I duel one of those decks I just give up right away because those decks are just not fun, no talent, no effort
>>
>>224031556
>got every single card by this point.
>got 8 really good tournament decks
>literally Bastion IRL
>for free

LMAO, I'm like you but with a larger dick
>>
>>224025937
You do have a point though. A lot of the players asking for more gems are playing the decks that are mostly free to play and require few gems to make, like Furries and Amazons. It makes the cry for more gems seem pointless because what deck are they planning to make that would be better than those?
>>
>>224032424
Fun petdecks.
>>
>>224032424
Decks that aren't metashit that will get nerfed to the ground in a few months after everyone is forced into buying them or counters for them?
>>
File: e83.png (694 KB, 2788x1024)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>
>>224032560
Why do people give that much of a shit about playing meta or not.

Is not like you are going winning any tournaments or even pretending to
>>
>>224032776
>after everyone is forced into buying them

Do people really think like this? I refuse to even try Sylvans, Furfags, Amazons and any other of those ''win in 1 turn'' no skill, no strategy decks
>>
>>224032857
>Goldlets in this much denial
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S
>>
>>224033038
That's fine if you don't mind every other deck you try in pvp being absolutely unplayable then.
>>
>>224032857
based

>>224033382
not based.
>>
>>224032776
That's just the way TCGs work though some decks are just way better than others. The problem is the decks that are currently in the meta are either OTK based or have ridiculous spells/traps. The real problem isn't the gem shortage, but the way Konami has sped up the game starting at the beginning of the year. If the game was slower I bet players wouldn't be as upset about it.
>>
>>224033820
I agree the gem shortage isn't the entire problem and more one of a larger whole including:
>ridiculous powergap that's only increased dramatically since the release of Cyber Angels and Abyss Encounters respectively
>lack of actual PvE events with worthwhile content including none at all right now
>PvE content like the gate and card trader not being updated at all with worthwhile cards
>character rewards being purposefully gimped, including to shill EX structure deck in Yugi's case
And the purposeful gimping of gems from all events is the cherry on top. But if Konami is only going to increase the powergap of progressively more expensive boxes and decks especially since miniboxes will cost 1000 gems more to clear out now per reset if you're incredibly unlucky that will just make things worse with the gem output and cause more people to just drop the game like it's already happening. Konami have been very asinine over what they think should be allowed support as well, they only gave one copy of Jinzo of all things after holding it back for almost a year and didn't give Zane a single Cyber Dragon or relevant CyDra card besides Drei which is practically useless without XYZ. Other 'true' F2P archetypes like Dark Magician/Blue-Eyes/Ancient Gears etc have been also been cucked out of any relevant modern support while literal 2018 archetypes and cards are being released and E-Heroes are spread across half a dozen boxes for no reason. It's just painful how terrible Konami has been in trying to extract as much money as possible from the players while ignoring the many core issues the game has and clearly favoring letting a few decks absolutely dominate over everything else, there's not even room for a 'rogue tier' right now with how fucked the power imbalance is.
>>
>>224033820
>The real problem isn't the gem shortage, but the way Konami has sped up the game starting at the beginning of the year. If the game was slower I bet players wouldn't be as upset about it.
Yeah, for me, I could look past the Cyber Dragon cut, the EX structure deck, and the gem lowering if they didn't keep fucking the meta up. What pissed me off was that they had a great limited list and then went and released Fur Hire. I could afford to pack more outs to Amazoness and would be inclined to run Sealed Tombs for Spellbooks if I didn't have to worry about some OTK monster mash. They could've hit Hero a bit harder too but they shot themselves in the foot making both Mask Change and Anki pack foils. What they'll probably end up doing is taking it out on Vyon and Celestial even harder even though they're not really the issue.
>>
File: 69390494_p0.png (706 KB, 1536x2048)
706 KB
706 KB PNG
DMG and Silent Mommy is G A Y
>>
>>224033038
>no skill

Lmao, I hate retards that try to justify their positions with this shit. It's as autistic as calling somebody a tryhard.
>>
>>224034506
>guy just draws the same pose with different characters
>>
>>224033404
I have no problem winning on pvp with the decks that I have, the only one that is annoying to play against are the fur fags because even if you get to kill all 3 monsters in one turn, they can just summon those monsters again no problem in the next turn

>>224034609

Oh yeah, because playing a deck in which every single monster can special summon another monster and start a chain that would end up with 3 strong monsters and... I don't have to explain furfags and how broken they are again, right?
>>
File: puke.gif (954 KB, 230x230)
954 KB
954 KB GIF
>>224034506
>>
>>224035024
Drawfag here, should I draw something? I want to draw something funny
>>
>>224035510
Vampires being laughed at by Beat, Princess and Blue Boy.
>>
>>224035606
>>224035510
And Anki.
>>
>>224035510
something madolches something
>>
Vampires are actually a great deck. Have only been testing the core, but they toolbox remarkably well. You only need to open 2 Vamps or 1 Vamp 1 Gozuki/Samurai Skull and you can go off. Especially gets out Vampire Vamp easily who opens up the field for game. Been testing Riryoku to purposefully boost an opponent's monster before summoning her. I still have a bunch of different variants to test, like I think Transcendent Crystals with Storm/Parallel Twister would work great in the deck to clear backrow and drop the weaker Vamps at the same time.
>>
>leave my field open
>fuckhead tributes his furry for fucking ZABORG
>has to destroy itself
>he rage quits
lmao
>>
Since this general is a ghost town might as well post this idea I saw on reddit. Can't get deader anyways.
>>
>>224037632
A crafting system would absolutely help this game so Konami wouldn't implement it at all, next question.
>>
>>224036324
Poast dicc plz
>>
Friendly reminder furries aren't complete in DL and are missing half their cards, including their +3 and effect negation monsters, yet they are tier 0
>>
>>224038294
they should have released Rafale
>>
>>224038294
Helmer wouldn't help the deck at all, Bravo would be an okay beatstick but not much else really. Sagitta is a potential 1500 burn on summon which would be ridiculous for a 4k LP format. Rafale would absolutely help them and if they weren't already tier 0 would cement that position.
>>
File: 1533008858382.png (28 KB, 354x286)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SxIi3HgnHM
>>
>>224037632
can you link the thread? I want to talk about duel links other than people acting like smug pricks that only think about tournament like shit despite they playing like scrubs
>>
>>224038018
This is my Teacherly Discipline variant I'm currently tweaking. You pay a sum of 1500 for the full combo through Retainer, Familiar, Domain which virtually set off one another and so you can control opponent's draw. Came up with the idea so that if I use Grace to send a trap and then call trap with skill, those multi TTH decks lose a draw basically. Or I can call monster just to discourage backrow against me.
>>
>>224038648
>If you think this video is me seriously complaining about the deck you are a moron
cringe and bluepilled
>>
File: 1531179349577.jpg (556 KB, 1200x1553)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>224038648
>decide to check the comments
>see this
>"I spent probably 70$ on getting a sylvian deck after being beat by it so much. They nerfed it a few days later to being useless as well as destroying my other main deck of aromages. I've pretty much lost all drive to play sense, it feels as though they're putting over powered decks into the game to encourage people to buy it and then nerfing after they have milked it."
I'm not defending Konamis shitty business practices but holy shit how dumb can you get?
They literally announced the Sylvan ban list 2 weeks before it was implemented and you decide to build the deck a few days before it was nerfed?
And that's without mentioning the fact that you spent 70 fucking dollars on a deck any F2P brazillian can build with ease, seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people.
>>
>>224039080
Why the riryoku and massivemorph?
>>
BUY
A
M
P
I
R
E
S
>>
>>224039176
A vast majority of DL players literally do not read or keep up with news about the game.
>>
>>224039348
see >>224036324 helps force vamp effect but they can double as aggressive with riryoku and defensive with mm
>>
>>224039358
lol no
even with XYZ summons in the TCG they are terribad
>>
File: 1453558721888.jpg (35 KB, 371x253)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>224038648
>The guy that thought fur hires was a good idea should be looking fur a new job
>>
>>224039358
>no Fraulein
>no Domination
>no XYZ
>no Camulla as playable character
No
>>
>>224039652
I'm disappointed in myself that I laughed at this.
>>
>>224039652
>>
>>224039567
Oh I get it you mean riryoku the vamp and then succ the monster, thats pretty neat idea. Hows it been faring against the furfags tho
>>
Anyone up for a duel room? Am bored and willing.
>>
>>224040085
You'd have to riryoku drain your trib fodder then buff opp mon you gonna succ, or if they have 2-3 mons, drain one to another of theirs.

Rarely fight them since I already made KOG, only see people testing non comp decks so far, but it did beat this one guy with a NK deck.
>>
>>224040239
fuck off
>>
>>224040610
Wat was kog decc perchance
>>
Are zeroes still viable?
>>
>>224040770
FH just because I never used them in pvp and wanted to before pack drop. Last month I used Anti FH/meta to get KOG.
>>
>>224041229
NO
>finished gathering 3 ankis just in time for them to become tier 3
NONONONOFUCKYOUFURRIES
>>
>>224033382
KOG means jackshit and you know it.
>>
>>224041229
Doable but not worth the tilt. I almost threw my phone after L3 to L1 against nothing but furhires day before yesterday. Idc but I'm not touching ranked again until late season.
>>
>>224041229
yes, but they are definitely under amazoness trap hell and furries unless you open a godly hand for the quick OTK
>>
>>224041229
They always will be because of the man of infinite OTKs, they're just not as strong as furries or amazoness unfortunately.
>>
>Already done with duel-a-thon
When's the next actual event?
>>
>>224041247
Oh ok, thanks for the info anon. Ill try the decc out since i tried inzektors already and its kinda meh. If all else fails ill just use furs to kog cuz i dont have time to play this gane all the time.
>>
>>224041229
Yes, they are the third strongest ladder deck right now. They can beat Amazoness and Furry, but need a solid hand to do so consistently. They are tier 3 for tournaments tho, due to side deck shenanigans.

>>224041247
What was the deck? Last month i did Cipher Soldier anti-meta, but Furries seems to be even more common this season. Holy Guard Tea as well.
>>
>>224031556
>mfw huehue and got with 5000+ gemmies left
heh nothing personnel, kid
>>
brazil needs a range ban on 4chan and the game.
>>
When are fur hires getting gutted?
>>
>>224043292
brazil needs a range ban on the internet period
>>
>>224043303
probably after the next KC just like all the other bans have been.
>>
>>224042080
Serious Chazz
>>
>>224043591
Not a real event, just another flavor of duel-a-thon.
>>
>>224043649
Go back in time and play before gx was released ;)
>>
>>224038648
I mean you might as well quit once they get the board started.

Especially if they start with Hey Trunade.

Just saves everyone time.
>>
File: DL Witch Raider Anti.jpg (159 KB, 467x960)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>224042808
Extra Deck is 3 Anki, 2 Goka
Some games like my KOG rank-up game were as easy as Heat over monster with 2 Changes for game with Goka, or if their field is empty then just Heat into Goka since that hits 4k. Heat is great since it's a Pyro, so the skill can only fetch Witch Raider. Against FH, they typically can't win unless I brick too many monsters or they have Trunade at the same time as I don't have Mirror Wall.

Witch Raider eff with Change chained to whatever Floodgate or Canadia is how I beat Amazoness, since Change doesn't care if the monster ends up set if they want to chain more. Anki does what it does best with the board clear and their mons typically in Atk mode.

Big issue with the deck is SM Spellbooks, which I can sometimes and have beat while ranking up, but were fewer because of Wiz/Onslaught so not gonna deny that helped.
>>
File: varg_point.png (65 KB, 534x300)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
Stop adding glad support
>>
>>224043649
Ok then, Some shitty Bakura based Table Top RPG event which is probably just a reskin of a previous event.
>>
>>224043292
>>224043392
sorry for cucking your gold rank up guyssssss ;)
>>
>>224044187
But will it have a lottery?
>>
>>224044445
probably
>>
File: Gladiator_birb.gif (3.77 MB, 540x304)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB GIF
>>224044050
Nah, they still need birb.
>>
>>224044040
Did u really hit kog with this???
>>
>>224044629
Juan
>>
>>224044764
fooking
>>
>>224044050
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast
What should the next added cards be?
>>
>>224044445
Who knows? We are getting Zorc, that's all we know i hope it gets a summon animation
>>
>>224045101
We should get Bakura's real ace.
>>
>>224045101
>Dark Master Zorc dice deck

Sounds fun as heck
>>
File: Furfaggots.png (286 KB, 441x761)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
I shouldnt have expected a Furfag to know how to read.
>>
>>224044764
what

>>224044812
WHO DA FOKING
>>
>>224045751
Furs tend to be used by the most braindead people in duel links so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>224044723
Yes. I had some really terrific replays too but Konami nuked it when they did that update. I have 3 replays for it from this month, which are all the Joey (Reinforcements) ones. The vs. Odion one shows how it tramples Amazoness. The vs. Parabros one shows how it can beat Anti-Meta/Stall. The vs. Kaiba one is against FH but it's not really a good example imo since he ran unorthodox options so you can ignore it.

Luxdar 375-628-128
>>
>>224045751
Let me guess, you had Kingdom up? I forgot it gave a passive 500 to ALL Zombies and not just Vampires the first time I fought the deck myself.
>>
Fucking cheaters man. Going against this Korean Amazoness Odion and he’s about to kill me next turn by ramming my monster with swordswoman. I draw TTH and pray to my Gods that he sets another monster. He does, goes for the battle and I destroy both his monsters. This is turn 13 by the way. We’ve both drawn nearly our whole decks. I wait for him to end his turn and....nothing. The clock keeps going, and going, no response. I waited as long as I coul before I just had to surrender to make a call. Why cheat if you’re using a meta deck anyway? I blocked and reported him but I’m just sad that it goes on. Why would anyone spend money on this game?
>>
>>224046078
jim
>>
>>224046402
>I had some really terrific replays too but Konami nuked it when they did that update
I was wondering what happened to my replays. Man, that sucks. There was this one old replay that was anime-like, I was really proud of that one.
>>
>>224046528
>Why cheat if you’re using a meta deck anyway?
because just like the anime, the best duelists are both rich and cheaters
>>
>>224045751
I don't get it.
>>
File: 1529090005643.jpg (18 KB, 313x286)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>224046563
I-I... I dont know
>>
File: 436.jpg (49 KB, 600x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>Beatdown decreased to 150
>Wiz and Donpa semi limited
>Banlist implemented with the first banned cards being Enemy Controller, Floodgate, Treacherous and Hey Trunade meaning you can't use any of them even at 1
>Canadia semi limited as well
There, fixed the game. Simple as can be. We really do need a banlist like the tcg and ocg instead of these lame "limited" soft bans. Like Red Eyes spirit, once the cards are no loner deemed strong enough to change meta drastically, they can become available again.
>>
>>224046891
Juan FOOKING jim
>>
>>224044650
based bird poster
>>
>>224046972
What's the point of skills if all are useless?
>>
>>224038648
>banner of courage
>block attack
>de-spell
>fucking Raimei
>>
>>224046972
Doesn't fix anything, the game is just even worse otk cancer if these go through.
>>
>>224046972
one of the worst posts ive seen in a while
>>
>>224047063
>useless
Plenty of strong skills can be used that aren't gold tier shit. It's just the prevalent combo of beatdown and furshitters that put everything else down.

>224047068
>only spells and traps in the game are these lame ones I cherry picked xd

Didn't even include wod. Poor bait.
>>
>>224047103
>Hey trunade, Enemy controller, Treacherous banned
>still otk format

>>224047285
What's your argument against it? I want to hear rebuttals not pansy ass responses.
In what world? What other spells and traps are this powerful?
>>
>>224046402
Wait we can search replay now???
>>
>>224047453
"In what world"sentence is meant for >>224047103
>>
>>224046972
>outright banning box cards
yeah never, anyway here's my half-assed attempt at a real banlist

>Wiz and Dyna semi-limited meaning you can't run econ with them anymore and will have to get two Dyna and sacrifice Wiz to get Dyna-locks up, gives Furs special summon swarming still and makes Mayhem more viable while not letting the deck OTK and lock as easily
>Spellbook of Fate semi-limited as it should have been months ago
>Treacherous Trap Hole semi-limited because it's old enough to get it at this point despite being a box SR
>Beatdown is now only once per duel to make it actually useful for OTKs but you have to be strategic about when to use them (also Zane or Chazz now has it)
>Bunch of character specific skills get buffed because those need to be the best skills and not general ones
>>
>>224046876
The Vampire Fieldspell gives 500 attack during the battlephase.
>>
>>224047836
>Two big hitter of fur hires
>both semi limited
Donpa and Wiz are most realistic or Dyna and something else.
They aren't touching Spellbook of fate with the EX structure deck out.
Actually agree with Beatdown being once per duel.
>>
>>224046972
IMO the only card that needs to be Forbidden is TTH. I can't see this card ever really going away in the Duel links format.

Floodgate, Canadia and Econ are just FOTM forced by the current Monsters. They will fall out of relevance. Hell Vampires are a good step for an anti-Floodgate deck being both Tribute based and with Vampire Desire.

and IMO, Donpa and Recon need the Semi Limit, Dyna is harmless on his own, and Wiz could be thrown in at limited to 1 if they really wanted to kill the deck.

I think in general Beatdown should either be given an activation cost or hard limited to once a duel

But then I'd also like to see buffs to a fuckton of character specific skills, which I could do an entire fucking writeup on its own.
>>
>>224047595
I thought once you click a person's name you can see their replays?
>>
>>224048174
This is assuming they're going to hit Furs along the same lines as they hit Sylvans and even then I'm being nicer to Furs than they were to Sylvans, if Dyna and Wiz are both semi'd that limits Furs OTK potential significantly while still letting them be able to trigger the effects of the smaller ones frequently rendering them extremely playable still if gimped. Though really the main goal is preventing them from using Enemy Controller still.
>>
>>224048642
i agree
>>
>>224047453
Floodgate, Treacherous, Canadia and Enemy Controller are the best tools decks have to stop OTKs before they get going. You ban or limit them and people are left using fucking adhesion trap hole and WoD which do less. You force people into running battle traps to stop OTKs and now you're just getting hit with AMA and dying anyway.

All you'll accomplish is making every deck OTK, spellbooks to deny it or Amazoness because they are broken. Which sounds like an even less enjoyable one than we have now where at least 6 decks are playable despite furries being obviously the best one.

There's no reason to gut beatdown when you can just give it the same once or twice per duel restriction every other character specific skill has.

If you actually wanted to weaken fur hire w/o banning SRs(which Konami won't do) then you just put Dyna to 1 and Wiz to 2. This locks them out of playing econ and removes Dyna lock, it weakens the deck considerably while leaving it playable.

All of your ideas are fucking stupid and won't have even close to the effect you desire.

You're talking about banning fucking floodgate
when Anki is at 3 LMAO. Don't @ me again you mouthbreather.
>>
>>224048867
i agree with this too
>>
>>224048867
>Floodgate, Treacherous, Canadia and Enemy Controller are the best tools decks have to stop OTKs
*blocks your path*
>>
>>224049227
start running magic jammer then
>>
>>224049502
>4 card starting hand
>Literally lose half your hand just to stop one card that's just the first step in a lengthy otk
>>
>>224048867
>all people have left is adhesion trap hole and wod
Nope. Maybe have a look at spells and traps one more time.
Hey trunade is the number one enable of the otks you complain about you autistic shit. At least with cosmic, it comes at a cost but every game in ranked with Furs or Heroes is trunade then trinity/anki or fur setup with wiz, beat, and donpa/sage/recon. Econ, and treacherous are also contributors.
>Amazoness
Cosmic is still in the game and that's not even the only backrow buster. Galaxy cyclone is in the next box so don't even go there.
>Dyna and Wiz both heavy hitters
>expecting them to both be hit
And you call me a mouth breather?
Holy fuck, I've never seen such retardation in one post. Everything otk right now is BECAUSE of all the cards listed not in spite of it you idiot.
>>
is the game still ruled by tier 0 furrys?
i just want to play meme decks and not go up against a tryhard netdecker
>>
>>224049687
well thats your own fault for going first
>>
>>224049824
Yep. Wait till the banlist.
>>
They only release one box a month right?
>>
>>224050185
Roughly every 2.5 weeks, mini box toward the start of the month, main box toward the end of the month.
>>
File: BUYVAMPIRES.png (2.2 MB, 1920x1080)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
VAMPIRES ARE GREAT GUYS

BUY VAMPIRES PLEASE, SPEND ALL YOUR GEMS AND THEN SPEND REAL MONEY ON BIGGER MINIBOXES

YOU WON'T REGRET IT t.Konami
>>
>>224050185
generally yes
depending on timing of events you might get a mini at the beginning of the month and a main at the end then the next box might come out 2/3rds of the way through the next month
theyll slap down structure decks and selection boxes whenever though
>>
>nerf Amazoness and Furry
>all the F2Pl cry
>nerf SMbook
>all the P2W cry
>don't nerf anything
>everyone still crying

what's a company to do?
>>
>>224050671
Make a balanced game and don't piss off your customers constantly.
>>
>Vampire support released yesterday
>Simon Belmont is announced for Smash today

What does Komoney mean by this?
>>
>>224050718
Honestly I blame the competitivefags. I keep saying for Konami to focus on the anime aspect of the game in the surveys, but then they say 'based on feedback we'll encourage a more competitive atmosphere' or similar shit. The level of power creep they're doing is snowballing out of control just like the irl game.
>>
>>224050387
Woah you sure did use Amazoness onsluaght well played!
>>
>>224049696
You must be some sort of SA monkey because not only can you read or follow the flow of your own conversation but you lack the basic skills necessary to understand how to play a card game.

>Hey trunade is the number one enable of the otks you complain about you autistic shit. At least with cosmic, it comes at a cost but every game in ranked with Furs or Heroes is trunade then trinity/anki or fur setup with wiz, beat, and donpa/sage/recon. Econ, and treacherous are also contributors.

It needs to be hit and where did I dispute this? The point I'm making is that if you hit Hey Trunade and then also randomly ban every single good disruption option that Hey Trunade is specifically run to stop you're making the situation almost identical to what it is now. It would probably even make the situation worse as the disruption options left are all almost complete garbage, situational(chalice), or battle traps(get hit with ama). Heroes won't need to run Hey Trunade anymore because they just Mask Change over your disruption and swarm decks will just hit you with AMA, cyclone will still exist, the s/t removal from the new box will still exist. You'll just be creating the same issue.

>Cosmic is still in the game and that's not even the only backrow buster. Galaxy cyclone is in the next box so don't even go there.

Thank you for making my point for me.

>And you call me a mouth breather?

I thought the entire point of this discussion is to talk about what we would do to fix the meta and not what we expect Konami to do? Do you expect Konami to ban 3 SR/UR staple backrow?

>And you call me a mouth breather?
>Holy fuck, I've never seen such retardation in one post. Everything otk right now is BECAUSE of all the cards listed not in spite of it you idiot.

lol.
>>
>>224050387
Woah look at the level of strategy involved in that high iq amazoness deck.
>>
>>224051086
The thing is they haven't appealed to anyone really, competitive players still have to deal with a shit ranking system that prioritizes luck over skill and useful tech cards are generally the hardest to get while full archetypes are either the same or ridiculously easy like furs/sylvans and will get nerfed later to get people to buy newer boxes as a result. Plus increasing sales prices for the few people who actually pay for this shit, Konami actively insults every part of its playerbase.
>>
>>224050671
Nerf both.
>>
>>224051086
>Honestly I blame the competitivefags.

This entire game is just a ladder system. Those some "competitivefags" are the ones whining now about the game being speed up way too quickly.
>>
>>224051304
Luck's a part of skill.
>>
>>224051294
>>224051187
>Vampires can't even out a single bad Amazoness hand and don't read Onslaughts effect when popping it
I'm sorry you wasted your gems guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1242x377)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Reminder: konami does not give a single fuck about competitive players
>>
>>224051462
If you had Amazoness onslaught it wasnt a bad hand.
>>
>>224051304
What if all matches become best 2 out of 3 after reaching legend 5.
>>
>>224051482
Then who the fuck are they catering to by releasing bullshit like FH and NK and Silent Magician? I can totally understand decks like Amazoness and Geargia because they were puzzles to be assembled over time, so I don't mind awaiting nerfs for those, but when they give us the whole package at once it's like wtf are you doing?
>>
>>224052152
Whales obviously.
>>
>>224052289
Are you saying whales are not competitive players?
>>
>>224052440
mmm no, there are plenty of casual whales as well that just shit out money for that dopamine.
>>
>>224051220
>"It needs to be hit and where did I dispute this?"
>"Doesn't fix anything, the game is just even worse otk cancer if these go through."

>if you hit trunade and also randomly ban every single good disruption option
The best disruption options aren't the only good ones. They're just more powerful.
>complete garbage
Based on what? Your shitty personal judgment? Top kek.

>Ama
Much prefer ama since we can actually chain stuff before battle phase.
>Heroes wont need to run Hey Trunade anymore because they just Mask Change
I'm gonna leave that alone because that's bait.

>thank you for making my point for me
You complain about amazons being broken if my list came to fruition but then reel back over some vague "made point" to damage control?

>I thought the entire point of this discussion is to talk about what we would do to fix the meta and not what we expect Konami to do? Do you expect Konami to ban 3 SR/UR staple backrow?

It's possible given the state of things. Econ isn't in a box like red eyes spirit was and it got limited. TTH/Trunade are from minis.

>lol
Concession accepted.
>>
>>224052638
Yikes!
>>
https://youtu.be/t5WzCk9BDFk
V A M P I R E S
A
M
P
I
R
E
S
>>
File: 1505841670185.jpg (32 KB, 640x480)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>224052532
>that just shit out money for that dopamine
I want a taste of this feel
>>
>>224050387
Funny enough, I've had the exact opposite exierence playing Vampires vs UngaBunga Girls and Masked Zeroes.

But then that person is actually playing Vampire Lady so I dont think they're that good.

In general the best thing Vampires can do is turbo out Vampire's Grace and blow up cards with the field spell, if you know the deck your fighting (and lets be honest every single Amazoness player plays the exact same)

You can mill all their monsters out of their deck while blowing up their obvious backrow. Its pretty easy cripple them.
>>
>>224053180
the dopamine is nice
the regret not long after isnt
>>
>>224053095
>running Vampire Lord
>3 Gozuki instead of Samurai Skull
So how long is Dkayed going to whine until Vampires are made tier 3 like Noble Knights?
>>
>>224053248
he runs 3 gozuki AND 3 samurai skull tho
>>
How good are bobleks now?

I feel like i need something to chase you know, i have my nice furry deck and then what?
Should i wait for mermails?
>>
>>224053237
kinda like masturbation isn't it?
>>
>>224053362
You need three of the main ones and Typhoon/Wild Tornado for the optimal Balance build now.
>>
>>224053248
Why would you run anything less than 3 of both?

Gozuki isnt bad, for the longest time it was better than Skull. Skull is just more relevant vs meta backrow.
>>
>>224053362
Wait for mermails. The meta is gonna be shook when they come.
>>
>>224053872
Yeah Skull is really fucking good now with Canadia and Floodgate running around, not to mention he floats on any sort of effect removal.
>>
>vs fur hire
>always go second
>they always open beat and TTH
apk?
>>
>running into 30 card Bujin decks all of a sudden that have grass and Yamato turn 1
Mildly annoying but amusing
>>
>>224054726
opening beat first as fur hires isnt very good unless you can get to your wiz.

what's really cancer is when they open furry+wiz and have an econ or chalice set. They'll just complete lock you out of your turn and roll you over on the next.

going second against a tth open is a problem against any deck because literally every deck runs it ;_;
>>
>>224054932
>opening the decks main searcher and establishing a board going first isn't good
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>224053095
Honestly he doesn't need half that clog. 2 of each familiar and retainer is plenty. Trimming out a 2 gozukis is fine because you're already discarding all your shit anyway, you're not gonna pop his effect multiple times, especially in OTK games. Even then you still have a 2/3 chance of getting him or one of your 3 skulls. Plenty of room to put in anti meta tech or even something like simultaneous loss which has a good chance of helping you, and still combos with the field spell
>>
>>224054780
I used to run that. This is the worst time to run it though since Dyna defecates all over the critical grave mons while Fate and Onslaught don't give a shit about Bujingi protection.
>>
>>224055276
I think the issue with Simultaneous loss is that you're not running TTH.
>>
dead thread for a dead game
no, it wont be fixed.
>>
>>224056197
konami just messaged me on tindr saying they're fixing it right now so in your face
>>
>>224056326
>tinder
Hahaha I bet you kiss girls faget
>>
>Every deck is using Beatdown now
Guess which skill is getting nerfed after KC lol
>>
What steps are you taking to make this game better? It sure is easy to throw all the blame at the devs when they listen to player input written in the surveys YOU fill out.
>>
>>224056801
>ask for ritual support
>throws cyber angels on the banlist yet again
LOL
>>
>>224056801
Do they even listen to the surveys?
>>
>>224057280
No, they dont read them either XD
>>
>>224057280
>>224057408
haha gottem
>>
>>224056757
Maybe they could make it Lv 8 or higher but 400 per monster.

>>224056801
The stuff I ask for Konami delivers on halfway.
>Ask for Camula with Vampire support
>Konami gives Vampire mini box
>Ask for nerfs to decks
>Konami does do but then releases more busted shit right after
>Ask for more paid customization and structure decks in exchange for slower box release cycle
>Konami only follows the first part
>>
New box when

I want to spend gems but not on this shitbox
>>
>>224057540
Face it, theyre gonna make it only once per duel kek
>>
>>224057645
Did you just arrive? Majority are saving for next box.
>>
What if beatdown gave only a max of 300 to each monster instead of 300x each level 5+ monster?
>>
>>224058107
then it would be a shittier version of ties that bind
>>
>>224058107
Once per duel kek, stop sweating fur boi XD
>>224058350
This is what I used for kog when Furs came out, theyre gonna have to nerf this too since they fur brainlets will just switch to this skill instead.
>>
>>224057540
>Ask for Camula with Vampire support
>literally asking for free gems for a literal who villain from GX
No wonder they didn't release her, a whole character is a big loss for konami.
>>
>>224058639
I think the real reason we dont get the literal whos from GX is because it mean more gems.

DM has shown us characters as irrelevant as the Paradox brothers can get in.
>>
>>223992904
>150 yen (1.5 USD) for a pack
That's really cheap, here a booster pack costs 7 dollars.
>>
>>224058967
>7
Must be tough in the third world. OCG packs are cheaper because they only have 5 cards per pack instead of 9 though, and unless it's changed recently for them, don't have guaranteed rares
>>
File: 1383843138857.jpg (37 KB, 480x640)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>Duel
>Fur Hires
>Same shitty set up with the same shitty traps
>Next duel
>Amazon
>Same shitty traps and spell cards and it plays exactly the same as the last 5 Amazon I've fought against
>It's like looking into a mirror for the 10 thousandth time Kaibaman!
>Eh Gem-Knights i see it used more than spell books
>After 15 matches of the same shit
>Mexico comes to the rescue with vampires!
>Finally some new cards
>Mexico has lost connection
>Fur Hire
Really starting to get dull seeing the same decks with the same cards and strategies in every duel. Repetition is killing my drive to play.
>>
>>224058639
>>224058915
Is this why no Cyber Dragon and why Zane, Syrus, and Espa Roba (who's a literal who opponent) have garbage level-up rewards with multiple of a card? So they can save all the cards people actually want for packs? Man, that's such BS.
>>
File: 69657363_p0.jpg (1.21 MB, 1191x1684)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
big tits
>>
>>224059526
What rank are you where you still see not just Blue-Eyes decks, but Blue-Eyes decks that run Kaibaman?
>>
fuck, even the Smash trailer makes me want to buy Vampires, Konami with a good timing for releases.
>>
>>224059692
Duelist outfits when!?
>>
>>224059970
I've seen it all through gold
>>
>>224059692
Why is he so dedicated to whoring out his sister?
>>
What is the fun of looking up a deck that takes no skill to pilot and then winning with it? You miss out on both pieces of the game that could be considered fun. Does the you win screen really provide that much dopamine?
>>
>>224060315
rewards > fun
winning = fun
losing != fun

take your pick
>>
>>224060315
most people nowadays have fried dopamine receptors and need instant satisfaction. they can't even watch an 10 minute porn video, they need to skip to whatever scene gets them off quickest
>>
>>224060763
> they can't even watch an 10 minute porn video, they need to skip to whatever scene gets them off quickest
Umm, yeah, I don't need to know *WHY* the plumber is having a threesome with the step daughter and her straight, yet sexually curious boyfriend, I just want to see it happen
>>
>>224061006
stop watching porn
>>
>>224060315
I imagine 80% of the playerbase would be stuck in silver if they had to design their own decks.
>>
>>224061336
Make me
>>
>>224061570
why would i make you? more real pussy for me
>>
>>224061336
I'm watching porn RIGHT NOW while I'm responding to you. How does thatake you feel?
>>
>>224061683
getting turned on actually
>>
I haven't bought a single pack from last 3 boxes and I only have 4k gems saved up

Fuck this game
>>
>>224061683
sad that you're frying your dopamine receptors and wasting your sexual energy instead of using it as motivation to improve your life
>>
>>224062197
I created a new account just to play fur hires and hoard gems

It's not like my 3 daedelus, 3 phoenix or 3 komushromo, along with my spellbook deck without SM are any good, so who fucking cares

The power creep is real and the gems are limited
>>
>>224062207
>sexual energy
Go back.
>>
>>224062197
Ive blown all my gems on each bpc since October and each time a new box comes I have 8/9k gems already
How tf are you so bad with gem management lmao
>>
>>224061663
>implying you get any
>>
>>224062614
ill go back to fucking your crush because your dick is too limp from constant masturbation to satisfy her
>>224062740
t. guy who watches porn
>>
>>224062927
I've got plenty of sexual energy. Meet me at the downtown park at midnight tonight, and I'll show you. I'll be the one wearing the t rex outfit
>>
>ill
>youve
>theyre
Do not give any more yous. This is the anon who is just here to start shit. This is a consistent pattern with this shitposter in which he tries to get replies.
>>
>>224062207
>>224062927
Go to sleep, it's too late for you, kid.
>>
so if fur hire, amazoness, spellbook, noble knight, hero, and geargia all vanish tomorrow, what will replace them as the meta/what will people complain about next?
>>
>>224063585
Sea Stealth.
>>
>>224059692
based big tits anon
>>
>>223991027
Will Mermails even be better than HEROs at OTKing?

If neither faces disruption heroes can OTK with trinity and Anki but Mermails just have Megalo to OTK. Heroes also have a lot of draw power (destiny draw, celestial etc) but water doesn't. It just seems like mermails will be super bricky and will just lose to the consistency of heroes.
>>
>>224063585
Honestly Vampires are about as good as Noble Knights or Geargia. SSA would probably be top dog, but the power gap wouldn't be as big as the current meta. Aliens would also probably come back strong.
>>
>>224060493
You know whats the most interesting thing?

The rewards you get are actaully worse than the investment to build decks.

This game rewards doing nothing.
>>
>>224064083
Mermails have Moray of Greed
>>
>>224063585
>>224064248
Gladbeasts would probably come back as well. SSA hard counters it but decks that require mainbox URs are pretty rare so some glads could still probably reach KOG without much hassle.
>>
>>224063396
The people's champion naturally.
>>
Whoops reply to wrong post.
Storm neos post for >>224063585
D-Dont bully.
>>
File: image.png (353 KB, 500x500)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>it is a Furfag topdecks Jinzo out of his remaining 12 cards episode
>>
>>224064784
I run 1 amazoness pendant/amulet (the SR equip card from valiant souls) to counter jinzo, you might consider adding it too.
>>
>>224059692
Someone put Ishizu in one of these things
>>
>>224060274
It's a brother thing, you just really want to know your sister is out there getting dicked
>>
>71 posters
We're dead, aren't we?
>>
Anyone reached KoG with Vampires yet?
>>
File: Vampires.png (619 KB, 910x887)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
Vampires are pretty fun.

They're not even that pricey if you previously invested in Zombie shit.
>>
>literally middle of the day when a lot of people post
>ZERO posts in nearly 30 minutes

F
>>
>>224069649
>middle of the day
>>
>>224069649
It's night time where I'm at. Fuck off califag.
>>
>>224053427
That is why you never stop masturbating anon!
>>
>>224070095
F-five times a day minimum, livin the dream
>>
>>224067530
Yeah I'd imagine they're a fine deck for ex REZD players.
>>
>>224069649
Califag desperate, even if the game isn't truly dying this general is, accept it anon Konami are great at killing hype for anything
>>
>>224071143
Tbh the appeal of this thread is that it's slow. Because I find the alternative of Discords too fast. Shame it's at risk of falling off the board so often.
>>
How to Vampire:
>1 Gozuki
>2 Familiar
>2 Retainer
>2 Samurai Skull
>1 Vampire Grace
>1 Vampire Field Spell
>2 Econ

The other 9 slots are yours to do with as you please. Want thicc waifu? Put a Vamp in. Want a bacon saver? That's weird and doesn't do that much for you but fuck it, go ahead. This is the core though and will serve you well. Beatdown is what everyone else is using, but I'm a fucking hipster, so I've been playing with either Heavy Starter as Kaiba so I can show off the animation for Lord, or with Cyber Style, to make tribute summoning easier in general, but especially for the level 7 Vamp. Balance could technically work I guess. You can even add more of the cards that are already there, like how I pretty much always use two field spells, I just wouldn't add more Gozukis or Graces.
>>
>>224071426
wait, why dont you used Desire
It 's great foolish and monster reborn
>>
>>224071426
I actually would argue that 3 Samurai Skull is superior to any Gozukis. (though I run 3 Skulls and 1 Gozuki)

Skull is actually really fucking good in the current meta because his effect goes off immediately, and if he gets hit with Donpa/Onslaught/TTH he'll bounce into another monster which is great for getting searches during the opponents turn.

Also his actual effect happens on summon so Canadia,Econ and Floodgate dont scare him as much.

This deck will be extra insane if we ever get a good Zombie Tuner like Plaguespreader Zombie or Unizombie.
>>
>>224067530
I managed ot build them in 4k gems since I already had Grace Skull and Gozuki.

You really just need the SRs to make a functioning deck out of them.
>>
>>224071637
I mean, I'd recommend it but I also just wanted to leave as many slots open as possible for people to mess around with. Experimenting on the ladder today, I did get a couple wins without it so I left it off the "core" list. Everything else I wouldn't even consider taking out personally. Even Econ I know its a staple card people put wherever but tribute take plays are huge with this deck. Even Gozuki almost didn't make the core list desu, but with so many high level monsters, his special summon is a good safety net to have even if it doesn't get used every match. It's just insurance.
>>
>>224071925
It is also worth noting that Familiar and Retainer will get their effects off if summoned by Skull, so you are getting two searches.
>>
When's the next update for data mining shit?
>>
>>224072835
5 minutes
>>
>>224072835
soon
>>
>>224072835
Yes
>>
Really activates my trap cards.
>>
>>224074532
Look at that high skill duel between the top 2 meta decks, you can almost hear the neurons flaring.
>>
>>224046972
>Nerfing beat down when fur hires are the problem

Retard.
>>
>>224074964
Are you blind? Do you not see the semi limited of the furs in the same post or are you just trying to restir up shit again?
>>
>>224074850
Destiny Heroes are the true big brain deck
>>
>>224075258

The beatdown nerf implies that he thinks that it is still too strong, even when considering his fur hires nerfs. Learn how to fucking read please.
>>
>>224075641
I'm the same anon dumbass. I already mentioned I can accept it being once per duel as well to that other anon. In an otk meta with furs, it's become too much. >learn to fucking read
The irony when I specifically stated to semi limit furs and you thought I was saying beatdown was the main problem.
>>
Fate and Eternity to 2
Donpa and Wiz to 2
Princess to 2
Vyon to 2
Glory of the NK to 2
TTH to 2
Geargianchor to 2
Machine Angel Ritual to 1 (this is a buff)
>>
>>224076112
>Machine Angel Ritual to 1 (this is a buff)
Yeah it's a bit overkill to have it, dakini AND cyber petit angel all semi.
>>
>>224076112
>glory of NK
>bobleks
>>
>>224076112
>Glory and Geargianchor
Noble Knights are already decent at best, the fact that the 'top player council' lists them as tier 3 even in tourneys while Glad Beasts aren't shows how much of a joke they are. Geargias are also already determined by whether they draw Ties turn one or not, hitting Anchor does nothing but make them drop one or Pulse Mines.
>>
>>224076108
>He actually thinks beatdown is broken

Yikes.
>>
>>224076112
CV still at one?
>>
>>224076551
>in an otk meta with furs
>with
Go join your buttbuddy in the paste eating corner.
>>
>>224076551
Not that anon but Beatdown is only going to get more obnoxious over time as more and more decks are able to special summon multiples level 5s in one turn which is too easy for a guaranteed potential 300-900 attack boost you can use any turn. Plus it's a straight upgrade over The Ties that Bind as is, making it once per duel will keep its use for OTKs while making use of it more strategic is just fine imo.
>>
>>224076254
>>224076531
Pre-emptive, like the early hit to Pulse Mines.

>>224076631
Yes.
>>
>>224076745
>A skill designed to do damage damaged me waah

How many times do I have to completely intellectually dismantle you /dlg/ retards? It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>224076894
What the fuck needs to be preemptively hit about Noble Knights? If you're going to hit them you might as well hit every deck that's vaguely 'okay' like Glads, Sea Stealth, Archfiends and more.
>>
>>224076939
Nice goalpost moving.
>Intellectually dismantle
Cringe. As expected, dng produces nothing more stunted glue sniffers.
>>
File: 1528724992683.png (698 KB, 749x500)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>224076939
>>
>>224076112
Full power cyber angels STILL loses to furries

Debate me
>>
>>224077029
NK have quick effect spot removal in the form of Glory and S/T which can take out their own Equips to re-equip. All of these S/T are SR, while Glory is not. Glory is also capable of fetching any equip card for the situation. In a post-nerf meta, this kind of quick disposal of Normal Summons and built-up Special Summons would be the next rising concern.
>>
>>
>>224077221

Wrong faggot. There is no goalpost. I'm just calling your retardation.

>>224077310

>LE REDDIT CRI FE XD LE POOPY BRAP XD LE SHIITTED TEKASHI 69 DUDE WEED KEK SHIT ONIONS NIGGERS LMAO MAN

Yeah I think it's t
>>
>>224076551
In general I think all Free Value skills are sorta busted. I mean its fine when its just a generic shitty fieldspell, but its a bit more when its 900 attack per monster or something like Parasite Infestation.
>>
>>224077550
Yeah but Noble Knights still collapse with a single Cosmic Cyclone/Floodgate/Canadia/Chalice on any of that leaving Drystan either unable to use its effect on your board or forcing the equips to be dumped into the graveyard with no recursion. Noble Knights die to any form of disruption far more than most decks with no form of recovery and the gimmicky once per turn removal with Drystan is all the deck has, implying that needs to be hit while leaving things that are even better like Sea Stealth and Batteryman untouched feels misguided at best.
>>
>>224077569
What does it mean?
>>
>>224077849
It means I'll bash your fucking empty head in with a rock come next main box you idiot.
>>
>>224077815
Do you even know what a goalpost fallacy is? I think sucking all the tripfag cock in your cancer discord killed what little of your brain you had.
>>
>>224077334
I would say it can undoubtedly still lose, but it will just as undoubtedly be able to win depending on who goes second and what is played.
Fur Hire has Wiz and Econ. However, Donpa will fail and even Donpa into Dyna will fail because MAR/Hymn will respond to Donpa (who is CL2) before Dyna gets to banish. Saffira can also eliminate just the right card if it goes for its discard effect.
>>
>>224076551
Even if you don't think that Beatdown is broken now, it's already too often the skill of choice for any deck that can shit out a 5 or higher or modify their levels and will only get worse with time. Konami needs to nerf it while buffing some of the weaker skills to add some skill diversity to this game.
>>
>>224078386
Konami never buffs skills to a usable state
>>
Anyone have any good monarch decks with the new cards? I have a playset of the other ones wondering if I should dig into the box for at least 2 of em plus the vassal card i think that summons tokens.
>>
so is the minibox worth spending any gemmies on?
>>
>>224077842
I think the illusion that the deck can only function with Balance, which provides only 1 monster, is where this conclusion comes from. Yet there are many more variants that would flood the ladder as the more prominent decks die away. Floodgate, Canadia, and Chalice were also disrupters of FH as well but the dependency to draw them is a problem when faced with a deck that can pick off sets and face-ups with a lot of ease, afforded by Glory being able to fetch Arf. Storm variants, Xing Zhen Hu variants, or even just the familiar Trunade could become the norm if the usual outs fall into one barrel. Cyclone is situational, since it loses to the other Cyclone or Typhoon/Wild Tornado forcing a pop instead. Sea Stealth I see as a slight problem, but there really isn't anything to hit. Batteryman isn't a problem.
>>
>>224079007
if you want to play any of the decks in it, yes
if you want a metaviable deck, no
worth throwing a few gems at for some of the lower rarity cards though like the countertrap
>>
>>224077976

Do you even know what a goalpost fallacy is? I think sucking all the tripfag cock in your cancer discord killed what little of your brain you had.
>>
>>224078917
try to only used Zaborg, which is thunder type
So, try something like trap card destroy monster when summon, and Frost Blast
>>
>>224079068
>DUDE ONE TARGETING DESTRUCTION PER TURN IS OP LMAO
Those other variants are not used because they suck and are less consistent, the Balance build is the optimal NK deck since it's a guaranteed Drystan and even that can easily be fucked up if you're going second, anon the deck is not great just playable. Do you actually play Noble Knights or do you just have a lot of trouble with them in ranked?
>>
>>224076112
What is with all the goldies that think anybody wants to hear their retarded opinions on game balance?
>>
>>224079321
Why did you care to reply then?
>>
Really makes me think
>>
>>224079256
>>DUDE ONE TARGETING DESTRUCTION PER TURN IS OP LMAO
Yes it is, when it's a quick effect. You only get one Normal Summon per turn.
Look, the real reason they're not used is because this playerbase has a strong netdeck presence and players don't like to think for themselves or innovate. They see a Youtuber(s) play one variant and all hop on it, which is what Dkayed did for the Balance version. Noble Knights were at Worlds Finals, and Konami has a strong tendency to hit decks present there. Glory to 2 isn't even that damaging a nerf, but it's fitting in that it's pre-emptive.
>>
>>224080026
>Noble Knights were at Worlds Finals
Because people were forced to have bring 5 decks and they failed utterly in their one appearance, do you really think they would be there otherwise?
>>
>>224079321
What is with all the platfags that think they know what retarded game balance looks like?
>>
>>224080221
>>224079593
To let you know that your opinions are retarded and that you should at least attempt to understand how the game is played before shitting up the thread again.
>>
>>224080146
Oh come on, you know why they failed. They were matched to the one deck that not only reliably fetched an out every turn, but when he had a Floodgate, the Spellbook player actually had the Silent Magician in hand. Everyone knows Hamada somehow brought the right matchup every time.
The 3 standard decks were FH, Spellbook, and Amazoness. Hamada brought Hero and Geargia as his legendary decks, while Silva brought Geargia and NK.
>>
>>224080565
Like you're doing now by calling opinions retarded without putting forth your own? Got it.
>>
>>224080681
I agree they had the worst possible luck but them showing up at worlds is still not signifying anything when Konami had to essentially force people to bring other decks, Noble Knights would not make an appearance at all otherwise and due to that and their lack of impact you can't make any argument as to their presence meaning anything for a future banlist. Besides we all know half the point of the Duel Links banlist is getting people to buy new cards and hitting Noble Knights when so few people do already and a new banlist potentially getting others to try them would be right up Konami's alley.
>>
>>224080929
The second line was meant to tell you he had another viable deck to bring, being Hero, but he didn't. He could've also brought Odion stall like Timmy or some kind of anti-meta in general, but he didn't.
Besides, it's barely a hit, like I've said. It's the equivalent of Celestial being hit.
>>
>>224080565
Like you give a shit.
>>
>>224081274
Yeah and considering he lost every single match he had that probably means he made bad choices in what decks he brought all around. Either way it's irrelevant because to me they made no impact and are certainly making no impact in the meta right now despite what Dkayed wants us to think. Ironically I think Noble Knights were far better when Sylvans were a thing since they actually had an okay matchup against them but we know how that went, same deal as Archfiends. It wouldn't really be a hit I agree since they don't even run Econ but it seems needless to me since Glory is the only thing the deck has going for it imo and with that being hit an already okay at best deck gets slightly worse. Plus considering the last banlists extensiveness was the exception rather than the rule of Duel Links' banlists so far in terms of length I doubt the next one when it comes if ever will go that far anyway, expect the gutting of fur-hires and maybe Amazoness getting hit at best.
>>
>>224081569
I think it remains to be seen what direction they take. The meta has been accelerating so if they're playing clean-up but on a timer (based on new box releases), then it'll keep being a big list that eventually plucks things off or shifts them around until comfortable (like CA) when we're way past them being legitimate concerns. For instance, I could see Rose Lover coming off the list and/or Marshalleaf going to 1 (the 'or' case would still be a buff). I'm simply following the precedent with Celestial and Pulse Mines and presence at Worlds Finals at the end of the day but it certainly could be the case that it doesn't get touched at all.
>>
You are ready for the Mermail meta right?
>>
>>224081569
Glory is only good on turn 1. It taking effectively two out of three spell zones is truly fucking terrible. Mostly you are right though, they're not a meta deck post resart nerf and I can't see them making that push until XYZ comes (never). I love the Knights, got June KoG with them, but Canadia is too common to depend on them now.

As an aside, six monster Balance is boring and gay. Laundsallyn is the fucking MVP
>>
Just started playing today. Jess a cute.
>>
>>224083072
Well, we can still function due to Gaycelot is Sychron, and fuck me lady in the lake is Noble Knight's star eater
>>
>>224082983
SSA and Beast Rising Hazy beat virtually everything Mermail wants to do.
>>
>>224078917
Don't have 2nd zaborg yet. Stuck in last 2 packs. I tried using baggy sleeves but it didn't work so well. I have seers just so I have shit to do on my 1st turn. I wish I had 3 soul exchanges.
>>
>>224084132
Forgot image like a fool.
>>
>>224084304
Why dobt you used Cyber Style
>>
>>224084465
i just like how switcheroo works with cyclone. Also, I love using my man bandit keith. Cyber style probably does work better though.
>>
>>224083473
Honestly, the Ignoble Synchro is okay enough by itself but deck space in Duel Links is gonna be too tight to tech in and it's not worth building around. The big help is gonna be cards that mention XYZ even if you don't really care about that part like Merlin. Knights could be Rogue Tier again with certain support like RotA, but there's just a lot of shit in the way of them, like one of the new cards mentioning Links, meaning it will never make it to this gane
>>
>>224084740
The new Noble Arm guarantee to turm them into OTK
Also, gwenhwyfar
>>
>>224085198
Dude, I like NKs, but you're overestimating them. The only OTK based on the new equip would be
>Summon a Medraut or something
>Tribute for Laundsallyn
>Equip with two Gallatin and a new equip
>Pray for no Canadia
Knights aren't an OTK deck, it's about momentum and pressure with a moderate ability to adapt and come back from a big swing from your opponent
>>
>>224039704
>Camulla as playable character
They'd probably just make it so her shitty asspull magic card is added to the deck at 500LP. Not much value there.
>>
>>224086119
>not much value
Her voice gives me a bone
>>
>>224083209
Jaden pls go
>>
>>224076879
I would actually be okay with keeping Beatdown once per duel. That way Ties that bind has an actual reason to be run (100-300 boost you can pop every turn with no level requirement VS 300-900 boost you can pop once)
>>
>>224078386
I´d also want Roba´s ¨see the opponent´s starting hand¨ skill to not leave you with 1 less card. Seeing the thumbnails only and for 1 turn is already annoying enough and balanced like Pegasus´ Mind Scan and Ishizu´s Prescience to only be up for the start of the duel and not be annoying. Else the character´s entire gimmick isn´t useable.
>>
File: IMG_5560.png (71 KB, 254x269)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>224086119
>no value
Look at them juggers then try to say that again
>>
>>224088336
Man that kinda looks like a duel links sprite
>>
>>224088319

>people were arguing it was intentional to reference when his brothers couldn't tell cards apart

way too much credit for Konami
>>
>>224088336
If all you care about is her rack just wait for the powercreep in 5Ds.
>>
>>224088650
so THATS what the 5Ds in the title means
>>
>>224088578
It's actually in the games files as well as a fuckton of other characters we will never get, but it's just a tag force asset. Konami seems to have put most Tag Force assets into the Duel Links files, and whenever they need something they just polish it up a bit and cut it loose
>>
File: IMG_2430.jpg (33 KB, 362x354)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>wanting a cheating zombie over a 10/10 muscle girl
>>
>>224087741
Chinks can't refuse the BWC, sorry Alexis.
>>
>>224088791
>tfw if not for hiring VAs we would have a ton more characters
>but the voicework is also a huge selling point to playing the game in the first place
Conflicting feel
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 923x1024)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>224088880
>she will never step on you
Running out of reasons to go on....
>>
Only true despair keeps you going. Do you truly want to suffer an unavoidable fate only meant to fuck you over?
>>
File: [C-CUTE].png (2.49 MB, 1983x1419)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
>>224088880
Do not deface my waifu with those low-quality caps.
>>
>>224088880
>>224088336
Anybody got the Tag Force Tanya? Or better just the whole dump of Tag Force sprites?
>>
>>224088791
>It's actually in the games
No, is not.
>>
>Get my box gems and go back to quitting
Let me know when the next box drops
>>
>lose game to legend 3 four times

AHHH I JUST WANNA GET KOG WITH BLIZZARD PRINCESS YOU MOTHERFUCKING FURRY FAGGOTS

LET ME HAVE FUNNNNNN
>>
>>224067530
yea they seem like where all the REZD fags would flock to. Fuck is it expensive though if you haven't invested in those. Also muh dik
>>
>>224092935
post dick
>>
File: 22hkjmxvujrx.png (1 MB, 1016x729)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>224093154
what are you doing with my wife?
>>
>>224093464
I don't have Silent Magician so I play Spellbooks with 3 Blizzard Princess. The idea is very simple, look to disrupt their strategy successfully and then double Spellbook of Power a BP and hit them for 4800 for game. It pretty much solely functions because of how strong the spellbook engine is, it's a lot worse than SM going second because you have no real way to build a board without going first. I've won lots of games going second but my winrate has to be at least 20-30% lower than it is when going first.

If you hit them with a blueboy once it only takes one power. If you have 2 CC you can play it with Switcheroo and kill a Master and a TTH, I only have one though so switcheroo isn't super consistent for me, that's why I run Restart.

I have furries but playing them the 3rd month in a row is starting to get old and I already had one of each sr from getting my first TTH, pretty low investment for a fun and viable deck.
>>
>>224093464
>>224094562
I'm a retard and forgot the list.
>>
>>224094696
deck looks fun man. I'll be sure to try it out with switcheroo. nice prismatic princess btw.
>>
>>224091669
It is though, Duel Links is full of unused Tag Force assets. You never hear about them because they were discussed to death last year already
>>
>>224093154
She looks a little chunky tbqh
>>
>>224095602
not chunky enough
>>
I’m fucking bored of masked heroes, what’s a fun meta deck?
>>
>>224095829
Vampire
>>
>>224095829
triple lava golem
>>
>>224095823
>liking fatties
Disgusting
>>
>Duel a thon bonus was announced 12 hours ago
>not a single person even brought it up in the thread
You guys are really slacking
>>
>>224093154
Can you make Deck dedicating about her?
Vampire deck doesnt need her anyway
>>
>>224095829
Vampires can compete with the current meta decks.

But they still fall victim to the cycle of "oh I didnt draw meta trap cards and I'm going first, guess I'll probably die"
>>
>>224096172
>Duel a thon bonus was announced 12 hours ago
you seem are the only one who is slacking, slifer slacker
>>
>>224093154
I want to lick her tummy
>>
>>224096285
>Vampires can compete with the current meta decks.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>224096285
>Vampires can compete with the current meta decks.
pffffffffffffffffffffffft

nice dead thread you addicts got here, you should quit like most others have.
>>
>play against inzektor
>10 minutes solitaire

Its like 2012 all over again
>>
>>224096773
yeah yeah, cant compete to furry and amazoness
pug your furry tail in you butt and fuck
>>
>>224096773
>>224096996
Amazoness fags seething tonight I see.
>>
>>224097165
why would anyone play this shitty game? This dead thread should give you a hint.
>>
>>223991027
it went that far south in one fucking month
>>
Fucking flowchart in action
>>
>>224097606
outplayed
>>
>>224097301
The autist is back guys and this time he’s gonna really tell us off for playing a game on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum general.
>>
>>224097165
Why would I be seething with anger about your false belief that Vamps can compete with Furries, Spellbooks and Amazoness?

Laughter isn't a sign of anger, friend.
>>
>>224098061
>Ignore masked hero
Hummmm.....
>>
I bet 50 gems we won´t survive until general 500
>>
>>224098172
Anki has seen better days.
>>
>>224098389
Really it all hinges on the months ahead post at the end of this month. If it's the typical dogshit and reruns, we are done
>>
File: 57831239_p0.jpg (495 KB, 1221x1221)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
White flowers when
>>
>>224098723
>If it's the typical dogshit and reruns
How cute, you still think there's a chance it won't die.
>>
Only 5DS can save this general.
>>
>>224098172
>>224098408
Honestly I'm not sure Vamp even has higher than a 50/50 against Geargia, Batterymen or SSA.
Heroes are probably favored in the mu.
I don't play bobleks so I can't speak for that deck.
>>
>>224098723
>Next event is duel school rerun
>Event after that is Serious Chazz
>End of the Month is an Original(?) event

With no 5Ds in sight its not looking good.
>>
>>224088909
>Jaden
>White
>>
>Opponent has two Scouts on the field, I have a Chalice
>He uses one of their effects to special summon
>The UI doesn't show me which Scout he used, so I have a 50% chance of wasting my Chalice
Great game you got here, would be a shame if I uninstalled.
>>
>>224099113
5ds shitposting would fuel these threads passed the established 500 mark at least
>>
>>224100668
oh shit, I just realized the UI doesn't allow that. lmao what a shit game
>>
>>224100668
This game is a poorly made, poorly balanced, pay to win casual smartphone game. If you still play, it's your fault.
>>
Is the new minibox good?
Haven't played since the last ban list.
>>
>>224102416
no its fucking awful
>>
File: whatthefuckamidueling.jpg (347 KB, 1600x900)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
Ha ha, time for memes.
>>
>>224103452
Haha, thats funny you drew 4 monsters haha, 1 being the 1 you dont need to draw haha
Use Restart next time sweaty ;)
>>
File: Hero shenanigans.jpg (446 KB, 1600x900)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>224103452
Whoops, wrong pic.
>>
>guy has KoG icon but zero rankings on his chart
>Neos deck bricks big time and I lose
>check his deck
>some kind of burn mess from about March 2017, not a single modern card in it
It's funny looking back at what could take you to KoG in the old days. Then again, there was also a lot less ranks to climb through. I feel bad giving that guy a win though, it might encourage him to stick around and try climbing, not everyone will be playing top meme gimmick decks that brick often
>>
I'm half waiting for Konami to start charging for "skins" to play as different versions like DK Kaiba.
>>224100160
Hoping at least the Duke event will be somewhat interesting but I don't even think I could really wait. All I want is Divine and Krebons, psychics will be my hill to die on god damnit.
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 775x681)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>mfw DED THRED
>>
>>224103739
>duke event
Ain't no Duke event m8, that's a Bakura RPG event
>>
>>224103739
They unironically should have been selling skins and cosmetics right from the start so that pack sales aren't the games only source of income. Every other online game knows the goldmine that cosmetics are, it goes to show how inept Konami is that they didn't do anything of the sort aside from a handful of mats and sleeves that are way mispriced and came too late
>alternative character outfits
Could be canon ones, or if they really want to be creative they could do special ones. I woulda forked out for slingshot bikini Ishizu
>various mats and sleeves at a reasonable price
99 cents is about the cap on these. If the designs are good they will sell
>special card foil upgrades
There's plenty of effects they can add cards. For example that currently I unused foil, sell 5x foil upgrade items for $1.99.
If we had shit like this, we might not be in this gem crisis where they have to meet monthly quotas purely on card sales
>>
File: waterbeatsfire.jpg (465 KB, 1600x900)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
:VVVVVV)
>>
File: dinnerjacket.jpg (274 KB, 1024x768)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>224104371
Time to reinstall Mabinogi I guess.
>>224104704
This entirely, I've been round the block with Mobages and even ones that saved off comestics/skins have eventually have into it.
>Canon
>I woulda forked out for slingshot bikini Ishizu
Most already exist in canon. The manga tanks has enough of those that you could do it. Bunny girl Mai is right next door to the main DK group all in swimwear. Then you got the Yami Bakura stuff with people as their favourite card (I guess Ishizu could have chains.). GX has the different Uniforms. 5ds is asking for it because of the race outfits. I'd pay for pic related.
>Sleeves
Considering how lazy most of the key card ones are I'm surprised they don't offer a "Give is a quid and we will turn a card into a sleeve"
>Effects
I was surprised when you could just card trader them because I thought they were straight up just money bait.

This feels like such a given and just the standard for mobage games. Do you think it would be too late? I feel as if they tried it now it'd annoy more people and I don't think Konami would make any concessions to balance it out
>>
I have a moderately finished furry deck. I feel like if i took it online I'd win duels but I'd feel scummy about it. Is it worth the level up exp to abandon my pride and use a furry deck?
>>
>>224105694
you do realise that most of resource is straight from Tag Force?
So if it isnt in it, well...
>>
DED
>>
THRED
>>
>>224096172
I already finished it...
>>
File: 69705705_p1.png (742 KB, 1050x1300)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
I bet Bella never takes a bath and smells really stinky!
>>
>>224114345
Delete this cursed image
>>
Imma download this it looks nice
>>
I feel so sad that it ended like this, people say EA is bad, but konami truly is the worst gaming company in the world.
>>
>>224117167
>.t EA Shill
>>
>>224117167
The game is fine fuck off
>>
>>224117167
>EA
No
>>
>>224060274
In the Japanese version he says he loves his sister and knows it is wrong so he's trying to find someone to steal her from him so he can be freed from his curse.
Why do you think she's so antagonistic towards him? One of the cards he lent to Chazz during his love duel against his sister is Hidden Wish which depicts a milf craving for a shota.
>>
File: Gem Knight Obsidian .png (513 KB, 544x544)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>testing out Gem-Knights with Lapis burn
>literally playing solitaire on my turn
If this had taken off it'd probably be even more hated than Spellbooks
>>
>in legend rank using LC0 cyberstein and using Mask Heroes
>keep winning 1 and losing 3
>switch to a vamp deck
>instantly win 4 in a row
Hmmm...I thought u guys said Vampires succ????
>>
>>224124939
Man just let this thread die, no one obviously wants to talk about the game since there's no longer any worth in it.
>>
>>224124939
Vampires do suck, haha get it? Grimson is the real master for the deck. Grimson + Domain is great, shame we have the current meta for them to enter in.

>>224125031
I wanna talk about it, but at my own pace. This board is too fast for some reason when it feels like there aren't any new threads being made. Feels bad that the bumper is kind of like a prisoner to the thread though.
>>
File: ...png (246 KB, 550x535)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>224125343
>@224125031
>>
DEAD
FUCKING
GAME
>>
>>224088880
who's also a cheater.
>>
>>224105694
>Bakura's alternate outfit is Thief King Bakura
I would have so hard.
>>
File: scared.jpg (6 KB, 257x196)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>99% games beatdown furfags
>platinum and onwards is full of whales with 3x canadia, wall of distruption and other shit
Will this game ever be fun again?
>>
>>224126038
why do VG mods remove every @postnumber post, what rule does it break ?
>>
dam ive never seen us sit on one thread for 2 days i hope you guys burn this moment in your minds the next time you wanna give konami money
>>
>>224131669
>implying we´re not all addicts
>>
>>224129421
Probably not.

Biggest issue is that box UR and SR cards are free from the banlist which essentially makes incredibly degenerate strategies like Masked Zeroes somehow OK.

Which is funny considering if this was a F2p deck that card probably would have been hard limited to 1.
>>
>>224131669
I've been in the thread less because I've weirdly been playing the game more. As mad as I am at Konami, I like vampires a lot. And I've also been playing Dragon Ball Legends more. Bardock is about to come out and I'm fucking hyped. 'Bout to blow roughly $100 worth of premium currency I've been saving since day one for just this occasion.
>>
>20 packs remaining
>still no second anki
it´s funny
>>
>The new minibox actually has Naturia support

No time to be angry about broken meta, only peace of mind.
>>
>>224134591
>I broke my phone at the wall cuz I got mad
I will never understand
>>
>>224134263
>building heroes this late
>>
>>224134263
I imagined masked zeroes are going to die on the next banlist.
>>
>>224138947
they fell off so hard. I don't think Konami or anyone else is seeing them as this huge threat that needs to be contained. Amazo Fur Hires have much bigger targets on their backs.

I wouldn't mind though.
>>
>>224139582
I would really like to get the rest of the Mask Change lineup but having them after Aniki being gay 2 times in a row would be busted.
>>
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Quiet_Life
WHEENNNNNN?
>>
>>224141330
Amazoness are ultiamtely slow and die really hard to backrow removal or Jinzo.

Fur Faggots are overpowered in every single card.

Masked Zeroes I think gets the degenerate reward of "I drew this one card I get to otk you now"
>>
>>224141473
t. Amazoness player
>>
>>223991814
Cyber Style is the best skill anyway.
>>
>New ban list hits fur hires
>The new box contains Koa'Ki Meiru cards
Would this help duel links?
>>
>>224100514
>lack of reading comprehension
>>
DEAD GAME
JUST LIKE VAMPIRES
>>
>>223991027
This is good, no more fur hire
>>
File: muhgems.png (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Normally it amuses me looking at the single column results but now it's just depressing.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.95 MB, 1242x2208)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>224146810
>He picked gems over the exclusive new card
lmao baka my head famalam
>>
>>224147248
>useless garbage
>mediocre beater you need three tributes to make use of and is unsearchable on top of that
Yeah I made the right call I think.
>>
>>224146023
Is that what it means?
>>
File: med_1482546263_image.jpg (47 KB, 640x338)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>224140569
>Quiet life
>>
Masked Heroes is an honest deck desu
>>
>>224151643
It would be if Hey, Trunade didn't enable it.
>>
>tfw baited by vamps
Totally forgot gozuki was a mainbox UR
>>
File: TestTiger-RYMP-EN-C-1E.png (474 KB, 400x587)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
More glad support when?
>>
>>224151820
Honestly, I wouldn't stress about Gozuki. I know Dkayed showed the deck with three but that's actually insane. One helps situationally but Samurai Skull is better most of the time. I just run one so that with three skull and two desire, I have an 80% chance of opening something to pitch a searcher to the grave, 87% going second.
>>
Deader than my sex life
>>
Is Vamps good or not??!?!? Yall nibbas be saying no but someone on GameA got kog with vamps yesterday?? Nani???
>>
>>224153902
Wait for koa'ki meiru
>>
Hope Furries and Stupid Jungle women enjoy their time while it lasts.
>>
>>224154084
That dont answer the question???
>>
>>224154230
Then let the thread die.
>>
>>224154392
Then what? We move to dng? Fuck off shill.
>>
>>224154661
No you move to the discord
>>
Is there any way to drop down a rank? Platinum and Legend are just filled with people using the same 5 decks over and over again.
>>
>>223991027
Haven't been keeping up with Duel Links, what happened to drop so much?
>>
>>224155508
>LE SHILL KONAMI MAN FEIGNS IGNORANCE
FUCK YOU
>>
>>224155508
Nerfed gems but what's really killing the game is the introduction of a new archetype called fur hires that were just released into the tcg a month apart. As expected, the new deck dominated everything else and konami refuses to update the banlist till now.
>>
>>224155681
Even if Fur Hires weren't added to the game, the meta would still be dominated by the same Amazon/Zeroes/etc. deck that also plague Ranked Duels.
>>
>>224155883
No it would be dominated by spellbooks and amazons. Both counter Heroes so hard.
>>
>>224155681
Thanks, what's up with the autist that first replied to me? >>224155579
>>
>>224156275
Shitposters are constantly trying to get (yous) from people at any cost now. Ignore them.
>>
When will 5Ds be coming to the game? Once I can finally unlock Marik and Ra (since I missed the earlier event), I'll probably drop this game again because there's nothing interesting to do in it.
>>
Koa'ki will be meta
>>
>>224156669
probably october
>>
>>224153902
Vamps are good, not great. First box based deck I've enjoyed in a long time though, fun plays and pretty flexible. Like of MP2 hurts them more than a lot of decks. Amazons of the worst match ups for the deck so it gonna be rough to try and use them on the ladder right now. It's winnable, but you won't climb. The core of the deck is small enough to cram in anti meta tech, and it think itself really quick so you're pretty likely to draw into it, but it doesn't have the pace of furries so it's not gonna shift the meta at all, especially with furs being cheaper.
>>
>>224156669
Some people are speculating thag they will come in September due to some of the cards from the 14th main box that has been leaked not being there, so they are saying it is Synchros and tuners that will be added later but prob what the other anon said, on October
>>
>>224158440
Phone posting from work, I know I'm filthy, but you get the gist.
>>
Duel Links is utterly dead on the Japanese Google Play store but apparently this shitty mini box has it up to 19th place on the JP iOS store
>>
>>224135142
What's the theme here?
>>
>>224159570
All 20 japs who use iPhones must really like vampires
>>
>>224161104
As far as I know more nips use iPhones in Japan which would mean it's a dramatically large difference
>>
>>224155508
There's a lot, gems being nerfed in events and in characters is the big one including Zane's level-up rewards having the standard level 30 300 gems be replaced with another copy of Cyber End Dragon no one needs and will likely be farmable at the gate anyway when he comes to it is an obvious attempt to limit gems, along with the infamous ONE FUCKING GEM reward in the 2nd Gladiator Island event. Also the recent increasing of miniboxes by 20 packs while only lowering main ones by 20 as well in order to get people to spend more money and gems on future boxes (behind the pathetic excuse of 'increasing diversity') shows Konami is obviously trying to extort as much money as possible in a short time, and sale prices are also increasing. Beyond that there is nothing to do in the game recently beyond the PvP which is dominated by one deck, PvE events are shit and right now there is literally none going on besides a duel-a-thon with pathetic rewards, the card trader has shit for cards, the gate hasn't been updated in over a year with rewards, and overall Konami is doing everything possible to get people to not play their game.
>>
>>224153759
Don't lie.
>>
Is the end?
>>
File: dyinggame.png (446 KB, 720x404)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
SAVE MEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 400x225)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream of
It's true, Duel Links has died
>>
File: defeat.jpg (56 KB, 627x844)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>224165878
>>224165906
>>224166770
it's over bros....
>>
And as usual, furries kill everything they touch.
>>
File: konami.gif (2.75 MB, 350x310)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB GIF
>>224167321
*Konami
>>
>tfw actually want to try Vampires but don't want to risk gems to bother with the investment especially since it's a bigger minibox now which will be the norm and make any future purchases unlikely unless it's tier 0 like furs
really increases my deck diversity Konami
>>
>>224170594
vampires are tier 2 at best so i wouldnt say they are worth it. just wait for mermails because they will definitely be tier 0.
>>
>>224147248
>picking the R ticket over rare jewels
Yikes
>>
>>224170984
I know they aren't that good but I just like zombie decks and need something to use my Gozukis with. It's just a terrible idea to invest in anything now if you're F2P or even a dolphin with the box changes, miniboxes are going to be substantially bigger investments with both the box sizes and lower gem income while main boxes will be just as practically hard to go through. It's been said before but it's impressive how much Konami doesn't want me to play their game.
>>
>>224170594
>>224170594
Vampires are interesting I find. People in this general will just say "HAHA THEYRE NOT THE TIER 0 DECK", but those people probably were silver before Fur Hires/Amazon even came out. (and probably will return there in a month or two)

They can be really fun to pull off and honestly I think the deck has a fuckton of potential in the future, especially with Synchros looming over us. I would very much expect VampireZombieSynchros to be a thing if we get the right tuners, mainly Plaguespreader Zombie or UniZombie.

Honestly they're way the most playable archtype we've gotten in a very long time. Its just a shame that they have to rely on vampire grace as their "boss monster". They're really not even that expensive to build, you only really should be running 1 of the UR card because in general he's only there to beat over Wiz.

They're definitely floating around Tier 2/3 in usability, I wouldn't recommend bothering building it unless you were previously a REZD player and already have 3 Samurai Skulls and Gozukis.

I'd wait to see if the Mermails are playable or not
>>
>>224172096
Stealing Dyna or Amazoness Queen with her is fun.

I just wish her card didnt have so many fucking restrictions on it.
>>
>>224172096
>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS AN IDIOT
>says retarded things

like clockwork
>>
>>224172410
god i wish she would drink my blood
>>
>>224172096

The problem is they went half and half on them. Vampire Kingdom is their best card but you can't use it with the new vampires since they don't do the mill thing. So you have to use Grace who has no use at all really if Kingdom isn't on the field.

Plus the more cards we get that can be banished to do things, or trigger effects when they hit the grave in any form, the less useful that strategy will be. I don't see it having much legs.
>>
>>224172597
Disprove anything I actually said then, especially when I said they're floating around tier2/3 in usabilities and have issues because their monsters aren't good.

God, I know Amazoness is an Unga bunga deck, but are its players really this retarded?
>>
>>224172839
>you will never have a snu snu vampire gf who drinks a cup of your blood everyday straight from your neck
Hurts to live
>>
>>224173075
Why are you giving the shitposter replies?
>>
>>224173021
That should be pretty far off considering how much Konami hates giving us good cards.
>>
>>224173079
>cup
Have fun in the cemetery within a week
>>
>>224173075
>MUH AMAZONESS
Are you that Vampire player I just beat?
>>
>>224173483
He'll just contract vampirism
>>
File: fast.jpg (143 KB, 874x914)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
if you spend gems right now, you're retarded. we're so close to the syncro era that will reset the meta.
>>
>>224175992
>Summon Tuner + Monster to the field
>Get TTH'd
-turn-
>Summons Recon Fur Hire.
>>
>>224176648
tth will be banned by that time :)
>>
>>224176648
>Implying TTH won't be the first forbidden card in the game
>>
>>224177330
>>224177323
Fuck off /dng/ shills, you retards are transparent.
>>
>>224177323
>>224177330
>Banning Box SRs

lol
>>
>>224170594
Mermails were TCG meta for like two years straight. The only deck that had a longer held meta position was Dragon Rulers. That's not to say they're the strongest ever, they didn't take up 80% of played decks like Spyral or anything, but through multiple ban lists and new threats, Mermails just kept fucking going.
>>
>>224177418
Eh? Why does this guy post not get deleted but when I call out the /dng/ cuck mod i get banned and deleted?
>>
File: dedede_laugh.webm (2.77 MB, 710x400)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>224178479
Because you don't give (you)s you dumb shit.
>>
>>224178337
Heres how I foresee the Mermail shit going
>They get added
>They dont get their good cards
>They're barely playable as a result

Yes, Mermail is strong but more often than not Konami does this.
>>
>>224178762
*snaps* yup, this is going in my /dlgalwayswrongandgetsbtfo/ folder with the anki screencap XD
>>
>>224178906
I want to be wrong though.
>>
File: 1526079136238-vg.jpg (522 KB, 1448x2048)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
I never played the TCG, /dlg/. What makes mermails + abyss so broken and feared? Is it like with people fearing lightsworns and dark worlds that can trigger a gorillion effects on a single turn?
>>
>>224179637
>>224179091
>he doesnt know
YIKES
>>
How are the standard duelists for level 57 decks? I'm still at stage 52 but I'm getting bored of these decks.
>>
>>224180257
They are pretty easy, the only ones that even pose somewhat of a threat is the Shinato one if they turbo it out quickly with no way for you to deal with it and the counter trap one if you auto duel it and the AI cocks things up by getting the counter dragon out on the field constantly.
>>
File: Amon_Garam.jpg (58 KB, 1024x768)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Yu-Gi-Oh would be cooler if more people died.
>>
>>224182721
*sent to the stars
>>
>>224182924
No unlike almost everyone else he just died.
>>
>>224182721
This motherfucker's ears always bugged me.
>>
>>224182721
>people call 5ds dark
>only non villain outside of flashbacks actually died and stayed dead and he wasn't even human
>>
File: bowman.jpg (88 KB, 314x324)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>224183651
Yeah they do Buddhism better now.
>>
Why doesn't duel links have a love live collab? Maybe it really is dying?
>>
File: trickstar mat.jpg (90 KB, 596x354)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>224184615
Yu-Gi-Oh has its own idols, played by a character who doesn't act like an idol.
>>
#own
>>
File: Vampwaifu.png (148 KB, 446x433)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
Theres a level of irony in here somewhere.
>>
Duel links meta now has an anti-adblock page that refuses to let you use the site without adblocking.

that discord must not be paying off for dcucked lol
>>
>>224188214
Is this a succing contest?
>>
>>224188317
Yeah I saw it today, what a nuisance. I bet Dkayed is really feeling the bleed out the game is getting and it's surely affecting his profits too.
>>
>>224168436
is there any business model they won't destroy?
>>
>only 158 posts today
Tumbling
Down
>>
>>224190729
i mean theres literally nothing to do in this game right now.
>>
>>224190729
Sorry
FGO have fun event right now
>>
>>224191494
This, holy shit when is the Chazz event, making Armed Dragons semi-playable is literally the most fun thing I may be able to in this game in months.
>>
>>224190729
I'm too busy playing Monster Hunter World to play Duel Links
>>
>tomorrow is the 10th
>no challenges
>no chazz
>just a fucking duelathon
thanks konami
>>
>>224192183
I don't know what would make people think Konami wants to kill this game, I mean the blatant cutting of gem output, gouging of box prices, lack of actual content, who would think this game is dying?
>>
>>224190729
>Literally no events going on
>New Box is generally considered to be a waste of time
>Morale in the game dropping due to Konami fucking everything up

Gee whats there to talk about? Vampires are cool I guess, they're not meta.
>>
Main phase 2 when? Karakuri support when?
>>
>lose to Counter Fairies because of Wall of Dicks

just give them free turns bro play around it
>>
File: 1513443256682.png (402 KB, 344x500)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
So why not put this card in?
>>
>>224192857
Idk, it would have at least made it a fun rogue deck.
>>
>>224192857
what is the bounzer archetype even supposed to do? they have just shitty effects that dont even work together
>>
>rank up to KoG
>brick hand that loses to some Crystal Beast deck that plays fucking Evilswarm Salamandra
epic
>>
>>224192857
Bouncer is literally the ugliest card in the game, using it should result in an auto-ban.
>>
File: furries.png (1.15 MB, 1139x851)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
OwO whats this
>>
>>224194120
>Canadia yo...
Wait, Jinzo still face up in the field, does it active effect
>>
>>224194268

I'd assume.
>>
>>224194343
Can you select to your trap to see if it display icon negate?
>>
File: laugh.gif (2.7 MB, 640x360)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB GIF
>>224194120
a shitty deck
>>
>>224194620
Does pretty well against Furries so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>224194268
No, because that's only as a monster effect.
>>
>>224194268
Jinzo made it so you couldnt stop it until after Vamp took him.

That said both of their face downs were spellcards, SRH and Furfag Reborn.
>>
>>224192063
This. Lancebro reporting in
>>
How does succ (vamps) do vs snu snu (amazons)?
>>
>>224190729
the game is boring like every other card game. rng is everything
>>
>>224195841
Their only out to onslaught is having the field spell and Grace out at the same time. Unfortunately that out loses to CC, Canadia and Floodgate.
>>
>>224196087
Isnt someone said that Vampire have more space to add
So, isnt Cyclone is easier to add
Also, they thin themself very fast
>>
>>224184615
GBF is also dying though
>>
>>224195841
Amazoness players who has fought Vamps a few times now, I've gone 4-2 against them, with one of the losses being tilted and getting fucked by anti-magic arrows of all things when I had Onslaught up with Queen in hand. If you disrupt their initial milling or summon with Floodgate or Canadia Vamps get fucked by Onslaught or even Swordwoman beatdown. If they can get Grace and the field spell out at the same time that's when their board is strongest but once the Amazoness players sets up their field it's very hard to break especially since destroying Onslaught floats ideally into Princess/Queen/Swordswoman. Overall Vampires aren't favored in the matchup from what I've seen but it's not completely unplayable and Samurai Skull can be your best friend especially against dumber Amazoness players, I didn't use Onslaughts effect on a Skull when they're out so it wouldn't float but I guarantee most people won't think of that.
>>
File: 1533855365838.jpg (1.41 MB, 2605x2470)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
Other than Yugioh, what other saturday morning cartoons here did you watch as a kid?
>>
>>224196492
>>224195841
Also something I forgot to add, I play the Endless Trap Hell variant of Amazoness out of preference and my Weevil being maxed out already. I imagine Parasite Amazoness fuck over Vampires harder since it's a 1000 burn at least if they get it out on a deck that already LP thins a lot plus it removes the 500 attack bonus from Kingdom while the Parasite is on the field, though the Parasite could be tribute fodder with Domain I guess.
>>
>>224195841
Not very well, I think its the weakest matchup, They're actually pretty Furry Resistant.

The best thing they can do is blow up onslaughts with Grace. You can bounce out of Floodgates with Vampire's Desire with some setup.

Also Skull will bounce if he's hit with onslaught.
>>
>>224196991
>>224196746
>>224196492
Queen semi-limited when?
>>
>>224196629
a bunch of stuff but mostly dragon ball
>>
>>224188317
Now I cant even check interesting deck builds since I'm not giving him ad monies.
>>
>>224197327
>wanting to limit a deck that's already been limited a reasonable amount
If anything from Amazoness needs to be hit it should be Swordswoman to make burn variants less common and to force the deck to run something worse like Paladin or more Sage instead, hitting Queen or Princess means you might as well just kill the deck outright and force people to move on to furries unless they're hit too.
>>
didn't expect this game to die so fast, bros. i think even shadowverse lasted longer
>>
>>224197327
You can only use 1 already.

But reducing onslaught to 1 will just make amazons start running the amulet that protects them from battle destruction (I run 1 to kill Jinzo) It won't kill the deck but heavily weaken it and also make it much more expensive.

>>224197462
>Paladin or more Sage
But we already run sage and paladin just ins't good, we'll probably just run fighter (0 battle damage as effect) so we can keep crashing into enemies and kill them.
>>
>>224197710
>we already run sage
Some builds don't, I see more run Paladin over Sage honestly from the Dkayed's shitty website listings and Paladins an 1800 beatstick on its own at least. Fighter would be a reasonable replacement and wouldn't remove the problem of Swordswoman being a nuisance in burn.
>>
>>224197583
the game is not dead. its just in his hibernate state while waiting for 5ds
>>
>>224197327
Theres only one obtainable copy of Queen in the game.

In my opinion, the best hit for Amazoness is probably Hitting Amazoness Swordswoman to hard 1. Fucks with burn fags too so I like this option.

Or if Konami starts to get ballsy, hit Amazoness Princess.
>>
>>224198119
You can only run 2 card in the same semi-limited list
>>
>>224198119
This is true, though speaking as one of the Amazoness players above I have a suspicious feeling Konami will just hit Princess and try and kill the deck outright come next banlist along with furs. Amazoness have had remarkable longevity that's getting even longer than Sylvans at this point and are the cheapest deck in the game bar none if you actually have the three Princess, Konami hates free to play decks being good for that long since it lets players ignore buying new boxes and with how 'consumer friendly' they've been lately I feel they'll kill furries and Amazoness outright instead of making balanced changes just to move people on to the next tier 0 or whatever to spend gems, or more ideally for Konami spend money.
>>
File: 1533762184657.png (295 KB, 380x350)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
Holy shit this thread is dead
Everyone already moved on, if you're still here there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>224198916
You didn't
>>
>>224198410
Fellow amazon bros (or sisters?) what deck are you gonna migrate too? I'll play heroes since my google survey thing has about 30 bucks on it that I can buy the structure box for and I already have 2 ankis (went for Canadia) and have "only" 140 packs left in the box.

Anybody gonna go straight for Mermails?
>>
>>224196629
Pokemon
Jackie Chan Adventures
Megaman NT Warrior
Sonic X
>>
>>224199013
I have heroes technically complete since I got a second Vyon from some free steam money when I wanted a destiny hero petdeck and lucked into 3 Anki going for Canadias and the UR sale with the same free money, I feel heroes will be untouched by any future banlist so that's a relatively safe investment. I'd love to hit KoG with something like Dark Magician or Counter Fairies again but it's just not possible at the rate the game is going if I even care enough to play in the future.
>>
>/dlg/ is dying
>/dng/ continuing to obsess over tripfags and have autistic meltdowns surrounding them
I prefer our state desu
>>
File: big-dragon-rulers.jpg (674 KB, 1200x440)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
If konami released these at limited 1 status would you play them like a degenerate ;^)
>>
>>224199814
those look fun.
>>
Lads this thread is nearly at its end, let's go out with dignity and not make a new one
>>
>>224201675
Nah we gotta make it to #500 still then we can call it quits
>>
File: gems.png (16 KB, 221x32)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
what do i do with all this stuff
>>
>>224201962
Jeff Gordon said he was gonna make it to 500 and look how that but you because how he did
>>
File: when playing petdecks.jpg (48 KB, 500x378)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>224202115
Ignore the Meta, indulge in petdecks.
>>
>>224202115
Quit until 5d’s. This will make you meta relevant then.
>>
>>224201675
fuck off shill. Captains always go down with their ships pussy.
>>
>>224202471
>Ignore the Meta, indulge in petdecks.
>>224202471

This, is fun as fuck coming up with strategies and having cool thematic decks for each character
>>
>2.92 up
LEAKS????????
>>
>>224198976
I like how he shut up after that kek.
>>
>>224203356
is the chazz event starting yet

I'd like something to actually do in this game
>>
before the thread dies, best character for you ???

For me is bandit keith
>>
>>224203437
Haha no, nothing is happening until the 13th
>>
>>224199237
I would fully expect the next banlist to hit Furries Amazons and Mask change.
>>
>>224203448
marik. he has the best taunts. i love spamming his laugh
>>
>>224203505
>mask change
>box SR
Wrong kiddo. Konami would sacrifice the entire game for a single yen. Box cards are immune to any limits to preserve profits
>>
>>224203498
amazing, I love having literally no reason to play this game, gives me more time for actual games

>>224203505
>Mask Change
>box SR
Hasn't happened yet and I won't believe it until it does happen, if that happens though Treacherous Trap Hole should be semi-limited as well which would be ideal but when has Konami ever done anything ideal for this game?
>>
>>224203448
My Wife of course!
>>
>>224203448
Zane is great if you are using his cards that have voicelines, his VA really delivers on those. That and the best part
>twice in a row!
>three times!
>four times!
>five times!
There isn't much opportunity to get the full five, but when I do I take it
>>
>>224203656
Anyone save that little write up that anon did that explained why this picture is great?
>>
>>224203769
>Power Bond line is absolutely great
>will never here it since it's tied to a terrible skill over Cyber Style that's only use is 3200 Pair Cycroid OTKs
>>
File: 1531880664166.jpg (73 KB, 634x476)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>224203448
It's a shame so many furries use him now.
>>
>>224204117
Is Kaiba, hands down, the best Yu Gi Oh! character?
>>
File: Kaiba is insane.webm (2.65 MB, 640x360)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB WEBM
>>224204334
Of course
>>
>>224203596
the best shit is saying a cool one liner before the final attack to win the duel

''ya dork!''
>>
>>224204117
It'd be worse if they had the dragon.
>>
>>224204334
Without a doubt.

>>224204424
I love Bandit Keith's winning line "I wish you could see the loser look on your liser face, loser!"
>>
>>224204334
Its pretty funny to think because of Kaiba, Blue eyes is more Iconic than the Dark Magician.
>>
>>224204419
God damn Tea's movie redesign is so fucking hot
>>
>>224204820
>Kaiba has multiple (at some point) meta decks in the actual game including Blue-Eyes, Unions and now Thunder Dragon
>Yugi only gets Dark Magician, FUCKING MAGNETS, and BLS
His autism is too powerful
>>
New bread?
>>
File: 1529656545801.jpg (494 KB, 1074x660)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>224204334
That's not even a question.
>>
We aren't dead yet unfortunately

>>224205307
>>224205307
>>224205307
>>224205307
>>224205307

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.