[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 345.jpg (57 KB, 564x564)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Best weapons! Edition

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/forum.php

>Official YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1yuqm85x6iyko4dKhZPiA/videos

>Official Twitch Channel
https://www.twitch.tv/owlcatgames

>Complete Guide & Walkthrough
https://www.gamerguides.com/pathfinder-kingmaker/gameplay-information/in-game-tutorials/tutorials-basics

>Class & Archetype Handbooks
http://rpgbot.net/pathfinder/characters/classes/
http://zenithgames.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-comprehensive-pathfinder-guides.html

>Pathfinder Rules DB
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

>How to use custom portraits
https://www.yekbot.com/pathfinder-kingmaker-how-to-use-custom-portraits/

>How to make your own custom portaits
http://www.kingmaker-portraits.com/

>Where to find custom portraits
https://www.deviantart.com/rpg-portraits/gallery/
https://imgur.com/gallery/uKuYK
http://char-portraits.tumblr.com/
https://www.pinterest.com/

>Respec with this. It will fix your stacked buffs.
http://pathfinder.deev.io/

Previous adventure: >>230747741
>>
Should I convert the jail to a clinic or guard headquarters after season of bloom?
What difference does it make?
>>
>>230789441
It makes you feel warm inside.
>>
WHERE'S THE GODDAMN 1.0.8 CODEX PATCH
>>
>>230789478
Opinions please
>>
Which weapon focus should I get as a one handed + shield fighter? Should I even bother picking the damn feat?
>>
will ignoring companion quests really make them leave? please respond.
>>
File: Rook_front.png (188 KB, 500x492)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
Can a melee focused ranger work?
>>
>>230789706
As a fighter you'll lose too much if you don't focus anything.
Pick whatever non-exotic weapon you think looks cool.
>>
>>230789619
I liked playing a Paladin:Hospitalier, my lay-on-hands could heal practically anything, disease, fatigue, exhaustion, curses. Radiated life energy so level drain was less of a problem, and I could smite enemies like the best of them.

Downside is you're lawful good, so you can't pick the neutral peace keeping dialogs, so no optimal endings to several quests.
>>
>>230789548
with csrinru being down for 2 days I just jumped ship and got the gog version.
Far easier to just get the updates from goodolddownloads
>>
>>230789619
Pretty good

They are exactly how you probably imagine them as.

Decent frontline, decent damage, good survivability with quick heals, godlike saves. Absolutely destroy any evil alignment creatures.
>>
>>230789816
Only way to do str dual wieldan.
>>
>>230789816
twf ranger has been a staple build for rangers
>>
>>230789816
Yes but I'd also combo it with sneak granting classes
Otherwise you might get cucked by not getting the weapon types you want
>>
>>230789290
Is it playable yet?
>>
File: 1472361177090.png (372 KB, 372x576)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>get two weapon fighting
>doesnt work at all
>take off dexterity belt, falling below the requirement for two weapon fighting
>two weapon fighting starts working
>>
Where the fuck are any good glaive's Ima shelyn cleric with a trash +1 weapon and I've started the third act with the owlbear servant after the hunt
>>
>>230790137
I wanted to make some sort of two handed weapon wielding ranger. With a longbow just to take pot shots until things move closer

I guess switch hitter is the term?
>>
>>230789835
>>230789894
Thanks anons, one of the archetypes offered seems to be ranged. That seems weird, how does it work? Like a cleric version of a Ranger?
>>
>>230790403
There's a flaming +2 glaive you can get pretty easily if you are at act 3. Drops off a infernal equine. Just google it
>>
>>230790470
Works basically like a ranged version of paladin. You basically lose some melee stuff like heavy armor but gain some range related feats. Archer paladin is ironically the best build for damage paladin but that is mostly because archery is busted in pathfinder. I just don't know if divine hunter is actually better than standard paladin though.
>>
How does Stormwalker compare to standard rangers? I feel like having a teleport and lightning magic probably doesn't make up for losing a pet given how good pets are.
>>
>>230790470
You become a flurry of incredibly painful arrows.
And evil shit just melts to that wave.
>>
>>230789290

Steam/GOG USER CONFIRMED MAD AS FUCK!

Apparently the patch either breaks the game (you can't start) for some and/or it doesn't fix important stuff. (pitax, dual wielding, hour of rage, tristan etc.)

Based Owlcat dabbing on them people.
>>
>>230789846
It would take me ages to redownload, my internet's shit.
>>
Is it possible to multi class Harrim into a Druid?
>>
How do I do bokken's dog experiment?
>>
>>230790176
just installed the newest gog updated. Now I cant play at all.
>>
>>230790937
Talk to dog. Either release dog or feed it Bokken's chemical.
>>
>>230790628
>>230790824
That’s sounds really intriguing and I don’t usually play ranged characters. Thanks anons.
>>
>>230790929
Yes, in fact it is probably one of the better build for him as his wisdom is good and wildshape fix his terrible melee stats. Also comes with a pet which is always good.
>>
>>230791019
A friend played an archer achetype fighter in the actual tabletop kingmaker module and basically could have solo'd the entire campaign himself because of how ridiculous bows are in the game.
There's a feat that basically ignores DR for arrows, which shouldn't exist, and paladin basically gets it for free with smite.
So you should be fine?
Unless of course you're running into lots of non-evil DR shit. But I don't remember any honestly.
>>
>update to 1.07
>now i have a fucking fox whining 247 in the throne room
everything i ever wanted
>>
File: b.jpg (100 KB, 1136x852)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>230789290

How are Australians (anybody that doesn't have unlimited Internet) holding up with the patches?
>>
can someone please confirm or deny that characters will leave if you don't do their quests? I've been ignoring all of the story characters and playing with mercenaries, but I can't afford to lose advisors.
>>
>he doesn't have a wyvern bro
>>
>>230791339
Do you have the pet in your belt inventory? Take it off and put it in storage.
>>
>>230791430
NZ net and I could be downloading them little issue but I kind of don't want to play until the big patch comes because of how janky it is.
Also from what I'm hearing the game is horrifically designed and goes against basic RPG standards.
>>
This what happens when you let Slavs make videogames based on complex systems. Their tiny brains can’t handle it.
>>
>>230791538
>goes against basic RPG standards.
Pillars standard isn't basic standards.
>>
>>230790929
Turned him into Sacred Huntsmaster instead since I already had a druid PC.
Pretty neat since he still gets the best cleric buffs but at will like a sorc instead so you don't have to worry about preparing lesser resto, death wards etc
Also the pet, and Inquisitor has a few other neat things like WIS bonus to initiative to uncuck his pitiful one from -1 DEX, perception as class skill with bonus based on class level as well so he spots all traps from miles away.
Last but not least I find the idea of some dumb animal following depressed pointless Harrim all around pretty funny, and it adds some flavour to him being a hermit between his exile and the actual adventure.
>>
>>230791712
No but not letting your players make basic decisions for themselves and throwing hellishly overpowered enemies at them for no reason is pretty damn basic.
>>
>>230791784
So every Crpg there is?
>>
>Mature Athach random encounter
Fuck me
>>
Can Blight Druids turn off their stank? Like, lore-wise?
>>
>>230791784
You can turn down the difficulty. This game has sliders for a lot of things.
>>
>>230791884
that shit drops down fast
>>
>>230791784
You're gonna have to give specific examples.
>>
I`m starting to believe that there are hidden penalties to Enervation.

The number of times i roll under 20 and lose the spell to that damn concealment and the number of times i happen to roll a 1 or 2 on my to hit roll on Enervation is insanely high.

I would not be surprised if there was a -20 penalty to the concealment roll and a -5 to the hit.
>>
>>230791701
I just wish slavs actually better at coding. Between this and Stalker, I am convinced they don't actually know what fuck they're doing.
>>
>>230792152
It's strange they can hack elections but not make a video game
>>
>>230791908
oh cool here come the people with no game design sense to whine about shit they don't understand
>>230791870
Somewhat yes, but also I'm not talking about simple things like only being able to end a quest one way, which while dull is also within the realms of understanding due to how much work would go into a game if you could attempt to finish a quest in every conceivable way like you could in a tabletop. I'm talking about shit that was mentioned earlier about how Linzi can't even be punished for performing an obviously criminal act. Or how you're forced to take on the role as potential spy because everyone forgets a paladin can detect evil or clerics can use discern lies.
>>
>>230792249
The funny thing about that is it was a ukranian group using a russian proxy. Still slavs though.
>>
File: skele.png (2 KB, 210x230)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>Jaethal's Animate Dead supposed to last 1 min/CL
>only last for a static 1 minute
>>
>>230792152
I really like ATOM RPG, buggy as hell but it's a Russian Fallout 1.
>>
>Ancient wyvern gets one breath weapon off and then gets RIP AND TEAR'd by my paladin and bownigger annihilating his asshole with crits
kek
>>
>>230792306
>I'm talking about shit that was mentioned earlier about how Linzi can't even be punished for performing an obviously criminal act
Which is impossible since the game is set that way. If anything, having her die should also be a game over. Her being mutilated in any sort of way isn't just going to fly.
>Or how you're forced to take on the role as potential spy because everyone forgets a paladin can detect evil or clerics can use discern lies.
This one is understandable, but circumventing a major part of the game because or some unique stat should be held back. Annoying as it is, it's a necessity.
If anything, if we hold all crpgs to this standard, there every crpg is garbage and shouldn't be played. If we're going to list down every single instance of "Wow, why can't we do this? This is so obvious." for other games, we would be here all day. Like this for an obvious one
>Anybody dying even though there is an easy resurrect spell
>>
>>230792756
Fags are never satisfied. They want something to have as much freedom as pnp when they know it is fucking IMPOSSIBLE on a videogame.
This is by far the D&D game with most freedom up to date barring Torment which is quite limited in scope when compared to Kingmaker anyways
BG and NWN for example don't even hold a fucking candle when it comes to that
>>
>>230792756
Not that guy but what about the hellknight niggers though? Everything about them are literally railroading of the worst kind. Also about this;
>Anybody dying even though there is an easy resurrect spell
Pretty sure you need both the body and them wanting to live again for the rez to work.
>>
>>230792306
Mate, perhaps you should learn how to discuss problems instead of be insufferable to start with. Do you really want to talk or do you just want to sperg?
>>
>>230792306
"its bad design if i cant just faceroll on normal" the post
>>
>>230792756
>Which is impossible since the game is set that way. If anything, having her die should also be a game over. Her being mutilated in any sort of way isn't just going to fly.
Which is why it's badly designed.
Having an optional character as a main character doesn't make any sense.
And then giving her the story objective to fuck over the player with no choice to what you can do with her is fucking horrifically bad.
>This one is understandable, but circumventing a major part of the game because or some unique stat should be held back. Annoying as it is, it's a necessity.
Even fucking icewind dale let the paladin use detect evil in dialogue and icewind dale was a fucking dungeon runner shitshow.

And yes people dying is a moronic thing in faerun/golarion if the people close to them have access to what 5000 gold?
>>
File: pf baron-kun.jpg (539 KB, 1260x1920)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
Friendly reminder canon party is
Hedwirg (Male Human Flail & Shield Fighter)
Linzi
Amiri
Tristian
Octavia
Regongar
>>
Adamantine full plate or that +2 dwarven stuff found in the troll lair?
>>
>>230793337
dunno looool
>>
How does sneak attack work? What causes it to proc?
>>
>>230793403
Flanking.
>>
>>230793440
What counts as flanking in game?
>>
Is there a way to see what spells a domain gives?
>>
>>230793660
2 people on same target
>>
>>230793130
>people dying is a moronic thing in faerun/golarion if the people close to them have access to what 5000 gold
Raise Dead is not a commonly available spell for sale. You'd need to go to a big city to even begin looking for a level 9 priest capable of casting that, and also the priest in question might not even want to help you depending on who the fallen was in life (a good aligned god certainly might not want to bring back an evil bastard) unless it's a jew faith like Abbador.
5500 gold which is the approximate price for Raise Dead in Golarion is also a sum that's waaay beyond most people besides nobles and rich adventurers.
Raise Dead also brings you back with two permanent negative levels, or a permanent loss of 2 CON if below level 3, so you need even more spells and money, in this case 2 casts of Restoration which is also price, in order to be back at full "health".
So yeah, it's pretty much something for rich fancy pants or the actually succesful adventurers which haven't become half digested corpses inside some random black pudding, which is a rarity in of itself as you can gather from all the tears of fags being utterly demolished by low level play in Kingmaker even on Normal.

>>230793680
https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/9l064l/domain_spell_list_103/
>>
>>230793242

>playing as a fighter
>ever

Fighter has to be the most boring RPG class.
>>
>>230793403
Anything that makes you lose your DEX bonus to AC.
Flanking.
>>
Half Elves are the best.
>>
File: Elminster2.jpg (74 KB, 400x634)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>230789290

>can't play as NotGandalf
>can't choose my godessfu Mystra

It hurts bros.
>>
>>230793802
Does Pathfinder have any kind of demographics information? In 3e, there was roughly 1 level 9+ cleric per 5000 people
>>
>>230794271
Hold there wanderer... and stay thy course a minute
>>
>>230794271
Nethys is a better magic god anyway.
>>
>>230790901
Sooooooo, don't update yet?
>>
>>230789290

Some of you guys are alright, don't install update 1.0.8.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/3335371283864473566/?ctp=12
>>
>>230794609
wait woooot
>>
>all those domains restricted to a SINGLE deity
reeeeeeeeeee add more deities you fucking slavcunts
>>
>>230794561

yeah, it seem to destroy more than it fixes. I think might wait until the 22nd and just play act 1 again with a new party.

Apparently people also lose characters. Imagine being 48+ hours into the game and lose 2 of your characters.
>>
File: working on ui.webm (1.62 MB, 1920x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB WEBM
>>230794609
>They patched the game so it doesn't even start for many people
I wish I had a team of slavs working cheaply for me, my game would hardly be worse
>>
>>230794843
You can actually edit the game and have two deity and grab their respective domains. I have no idea how much shit worshipping two gods will break though.
>>
Wait, was I a retard for choosing Weapon Focus: Longsword? It seems like longswords are just literally worse than other weapons like bastard swords.
>>
File: 1527202512896.jpg (605 KB, 1141x1448)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
You guys see the respec mod on nexus? Apparently you can reset companions now. Can anyone guess if that'll break shit in the game? Like their storylines or something
>>
>>230795082
bastard sword is an exotic weapon which requires a feat to wield 1 handed
>>
>>230795178
Oh, I somehow missed that, thanks.
>>
File: 34234.webm (999 KB, 327x520)
999 KB
999 KB WEBM
>>230795082

Longswords have the advantage that there are a ton of unique ones in like every pathfinder/d&d campaign, because the devs fap to them.
With exotic weapons its kind of hit or miss. Some you find a ton of depending on the campaign, others have like 1-2 items which only found in the lategame (see Fauchard).
>>
>slavs are bad at coding
I still need to use console commands to unfuck NWN2. Either you people forgot how bad it used to be or everyone's a zoomer used to yearly rehashes of AAA games.
>>
>>230793242
He doesnt look like a total beta nerd here, why did they change his face for ingame portrait?
>>
>>230791339
Its not a fox, its a red panda you uncultured swine
>>
>>230794947
Nothing for a party member. I made Harrim a paladin of Torag.
>>
Is it safe to play on1.08 patch did i fuck up updating?
>>
>>230795443
I've never had a bug in NWN2 and I played it a lot with mods too.
>>
File: 20181012000444_1.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1080)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
Okay, now this is not epic.
>>
>>230795806
>I've never had a bug in NWN2
Either you are lying or lucky. I remember dropping the game when an npc I was supposed to after fighting outright dies, my last save was 5 hours ago too.
>>
>>230795916
>404 filet not found
Now, that is epic
>>
>>230795718
see the steam forum thread for all the potential issues you might encounter such as vanshing companions

>>230794609
>>
Wait isn't a longsword, a hand-and-a-half sword and a bastard sword the same fucking thing?
>>
>>230796101
yes
>>
>>230795969
Eat a fucking salad.

Btw are there any recipes that give good bonuses other than +1 saves or +5ft speed?
>>
>>230796101
not in fantasy settings, but in real life? yeah usually, people call same shit different in different cultures
>>
>>230795596
i'll put my dick in the red panda
>>
>>230796571
As long as you know its a red panda and not a fox you can do whatever you like
>>
>>230796571
t. Druid
>>
reposting because reasons
>>230782336
you forgot:

5) Trap disarms and lockpicking take natural 20s when done out of combat instead of actually rolling

6) All enemy BAB, AC, and spell resistance halved

7) All level drain mechanics removed from the game (alternatively, all material component requirements for restoration removed from the game)

8) All poison DCs halved

and

>>230783309
ive found it to be the complete opposite.

enemy AC in this game is so retardedly fucking inflated that my main character sorcerer practically carries the entire party by himself since i have aoe spells that bypass faggot AC shit.

what REALLY sucks is when you find a demon who has spell resistance because then my party is just slowly level drained to death since nothing can fucking hit him. melee BAB just cannot keep up with the huge AC in this game and spell resistance completely fucks me because when it show sup, its at least SR 32 or higher, meaning i HAVE to roll a 20 or its auto fail.

now on with your regularly scheduled bitchfest
>>
>>230796719
Is this a joke? I feel like it is. It's responding to a joke as well.
>>
>>230792893
NWN modules will remain unbeaten in that regard for years to come...
There are few promising ones in development for DoS2 (yeah, not DnD, but worth mention), but they are like at first 10% of development/writing.
>>
When do I get any good items for monks?
>>
>>230796903
>Modules for OS2
Wait, really? Tell me about them. I know Swen planned something like that but nobody really bothered when it was out. Did DE change that much?
>>
>>230796719
>slowly level drained to death
death ward to prevent level drain
also use glitter dust or whatever the spell is called to remove blur/that 50% miss buff
>>
>>230796864
I'm assuming that they are copy pasting from the steam forums.
>>
>>230795443
>NWN2
That's a twelve years old game man, if anything you just making this game sounds even worse. Even if they're slavs they should actually, y'know, learned from it?

And like, even Skyrim at release was not this buggy. I can at least actually finished the main campaign no problem.
>>
>>230797154
>even Skyrim at release was not this buggy
The game froze every time I made a cell transition at launch
>>
>>230797154
>And like, even Skyrim at release was not this buggy
You're fucking with everyone right? Stuff not spawning, random crashing, quests not updating and a bunch more that I am can't be bothered to list. Go away Todd.
>>
>>230797154
>even Skyrim at release was not this buggy
you literally had to use console commands to progress main quest in multiple parts, the first ones not even 1 hour in.
>>
I killed the troll king, went back to town and got the message about bart getting attacked by trolls. I went to his place and killed all the trolls but I don't see him anywhere, I see some summoned spiders but where the fuck is he? He's not in his dungeon either
>>
>>230797014
It is the opposite, a lot of people quit with DE because the updated tools could not just "convert" everything to DE as advertised, while as DE itself did not fix any of the glaring mechanic issues to be worth the hassle.
I do not think any decent module was ported to DE yet (and almost none of the mods that many were based on), and it seems like the only development continues now still in non-de version.
Can´t be sure anymore though, as I stopped seeing, I think even dedicated discord channel for that is gone now.
>>
>>230797489
>DE ruined things
Oops. I really need to get around playing DE but 47gb to download, really?
>>
>>230797489
Wait, really? I was kinda hyped for DE because I heard Arx chapter will be getting twice the content.
>>
Is Pillars 2 complete with all DLC's released yet? I know it's kinda shit but maybe if it's fully done it's worth playing since Pathfinder is bugged for like another year
>>
>>230797581
Don´t get me wrong, game got better (more in story and fixed bugs than mechanical issue being addressed), but portability of mods and modules is nothing like it was advertised. I simply refuse to play DE because I can't get mods I feel stupid playing without for it still.
>>
>>230797787
its not complete yet, obsidian is adding more content every month
>>
>>230797787
No, they said they gonna have last DLC at December IIRC. Even then you can bet they'll keep releasing patches for "balance".
>>
Since there is a real time element to this game how good is initiative really? Still worth taking the initiative feat on a wiz for example?
>>
>>230797787
Wizard patch is December iirc. SSS has been released recently. Though truth be told, unless they fixed and changed almost everything, it's not worth the hassle.
>>
>>230797901
not really, rather take save feat
>>
File: 20181012004101_1.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
That enemy was complete bullshit, I tell you what
>>
>>230797828
>I simply refuse to play DE because I can't get mods I feel stupid playing without for it still.
What mods are you talking about? I usually only use pretty simple mods like free pet pal, faster running, better necromancy, and the NPC that can level up your equipment.
>>
>>230797979
How would you rate each save's importance for a wiz?
>>
>>230797901
It's good on ranged characters, you can attack enemies while they are still flat footed which is especially good with sneak attacks.
Melee characters can still move while the initial timer is counting down and by the time they melee the initiative timer would already be almost over anyway.
>>
>>230798059
>The Bear Rug Inn
Though to be honest, why the hell are you doing that alone? Let Hyland tank it then go to town. It's not that hard.
>>
>>230798107
reflex>will>fort
>>
>>230798150
He dies in like two hits, what are you talking about?
>>
>>230798196
>Dies in like two hits
Err, what difficulty are you playing though? I play on absolute normal, you are on challenging right?
>>
>>230791267
The problem of bow in Pathfinder and in D&D is that if you count DR your damage is shit. So the solution is to having bow eliminating this restriction.

The smart solution would be removing the MAX strenght of Bow to damage and treathing them as a 2h weapon, and applying STR 1+1/2.
>>
What are the corebook difficulty settings?
>>
>can't get out of restart hell
>it's actually keeping me from experience game-breaking bug hell
I don't know how to feel about this...
>>
>>230797828
Options for tooltips, graphic enhancements (the ones that made for a more realistic dungeon/underground lightning) + better texturing, dynamically adjusted exp gains, fix for merchants still sometimes getting stuck with same inventory.
At least crafting overhaul is ported now.
>>
>>230798268
I thought difficulty didn't affect HP.
>>
>>230798352
Challenging with enemy set to normal is what I hear

Though really your characters are pretty inflated with magic items left and right that I feel is going to be too easy if you lower them too much.
>>
>>230798405
I'm pretty sure there is something about "tougher enemies" and shit that changes damage. Probably that.
>>
>>230798391
Meant for >>230798075
>>
>>230798385
>105 hours in Kingmaker
>havent even killed stag lord yet
>268h in Divinity: Original Sin 2
>never even started act 2
I have a problem, I keep rerolling until I get bored with the game and never actually play it
>>
>>230798391
>CO is ported now
What? I thought they would have changed that by themselves? Crafting was barren before.
>>
Man, the prologue on hard is some real bullshit. 28 AC and getting hit almost every swing.
>>
>>230798352
Normal enemies
Easy difficulty
Crits normal
Damage 1x
Don't remove negative effects
Not entirely sure if the game counts negative HP as being dead
>>
>>230798560
Get out of Joy you fuck. But yeah, I remember people with this problem, /dos2g/ /poedg/ even here.
>>
>>230798560
Well, you've already seen the best part of Divinity anyway. It's all downhill after act 1.
>>
>>230798686
I lose all motivation to continue when the world really opens up after the starting areas in every single game I play
>>
>>230798712
Act 2 is pretty okay. Act 3 is too short to feel anything about, and Act 4 is just a mess.
>>
>>230797482
>>230797482
pls respond
>>
>>230798660
it doesnt, only when the portrait greys out is the character really dead
>>
File: lmao.jpg (641 KB, 1061x809)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
Who would win, a whole group of bandits or one casty boy with Web and a bow?
>>
>>230798814
dunnnoo m8 ive got the same problem xD
>>
>>230798736
You probably just get overwhelmed with all the possible options that opens up to you. Which is common.
>>230798712
Nah, 2 is by far the best Joy was too restrictive where you could go and you'd often find enemies too tough to deal with unless you cheese it. Though not on normal.
>>
>>230798560

probably the same way they tested the game. Its strange that act 1-3 are fine, but after 3 the problems really start
>>
>>230798585
Content wise, DE only addressed Arc, finishing bits they did not manage in time for release.
Other than bug fixes, there was also a lot of changes to the engine (hence breaking everything from pre-DE, even if they promised it to be easily portable).
Haven't hear a word since on whether they are working on fixing the game, adding new content or both.
>>
>>230798890
Its perfectionism really, I hate options because then I can make mistakes which can kill my motivation to continue because I could restart and not fuck up
>>
>>230799017
It is actually surprising how many people are suffering from that. Best way to deal with it is to play with friends. But yeah, crpg in 2018 with 6 man parties but without coop...
>>
>>230798814
>>230797482
he's supposed to be in the dungeon being gangbanged by trolls but i guess finishing the troll questline erases him.
you dont miss out on much, he isnt that good of an advisor.
>>
>>230799134
I've never played one of these games with coop
>>
>>230799134
True, any reason that wont let me restart after every single small imperfection would work really
>>
Why does this game has such a fetish of throwing negative levels and stats at the player at every turn?
>>
>>230799249
Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>230799249
because strictly health damage/healing is mindnumbing
>>
So, I've heard that if at the end of her quest Jaethal gets zapped, she will still return somehow before then final battle. Is that true?
>>
i mean i get your point it wouöd be fine of the damage was 1-3 stats but when an ancient soul eater comes up to you and slaps your ass for -7 wis and a game over screen its kinda tiresome
>>
>>230799545
Don't forget stats poison. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>230799495
Going through the items there seem to be 2 possible things.

You have the option to convince her to be good and she will die from her goddess. You get a ring. However there is also an unique scythe attributed to her that is designed for killing undead. This makes me think that there is an option to convince her to stay alive and hunt down undead instead. Aka be converted by the pharasma Inquisitor instead. This is all speculative of course.
>>
>>230799545
Death Ward.
>>230799662
Communal Delay Poison.

I mean seriously guys, adventuring 101.
>>
>>230799134
What game other than divinity and neverwinter even had this? BG did but it was broken shit.
>>
>>230799865
does deathward work on attribute damage? i thought it was just negative levels
>>
>>230799925
Death Ward is literally THE best spell in the game and you should have it permanently on all the time
Every single fucking rat in this videogame wants to suck off your levels and stats, don't let them
>>
>>230799870
I had a blast playing through IWD1&2 with friends in a lan party
>>
Any greatsword over +2 in the act 2??
>>
>>230800039
you are pretty much stuck with +2 for a long time
>>
>>230799925
It doesn't actually, the WIS drain is a fortitude save so boost your con and fort saves and they can't drain you.
Send a buffed up warrior first and you will be fine.
>>
>>230800016
christ i feel like a retard now for brute forcing those defaced sister encounters without using death ward. at least next playthrough will be easier.
>>
Why does Tig always die?
>>
>>230800260
i did try to maximize fort for saves yeah but the dc was pretty high. im way past that part anyway and just beat armag but its good to know.
>>
>>230795962
Was it the wizard dude from Luskan on the neverwinter docks?
>>
>>230800278
Because you are an asshole, literally.
You need to weaken the spirit by helping and talking to the lizards around the village.
>>
File: 12.jpg (132 KB, 1376x969)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Take me home
To the place I belong
>>
>>230800397
I did though, also it's dumb that he just dies instantly for no reason
>>
>>230800039
>>230789290

List of all da weapons in raw data.

https://pastebin.com/7GGdngEn
>>
>>230800505
i think you can use a resist energy spell on him
>>
Is full casting cleric ecclesitheurge good? I don't wanna wear some ugly heavy armor.
>>
>>230800565
He doesn't take damage, he just collapses dead
>>
>>230800604
oh. in my playthrough the "god" attacks him with lightning ray at the start of the encounter.
>>
File: rfc0mg6geor11.png (2.98 MB, 1920x1080)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
>>
>>230800395
Yes. How'd you know?
>>
>>230791884

>get poisoned

WHAT UNGODLY SHIT DID THIS FUCKER DO?

SCRATCH HIS NUTS AND TOUCH ATTACK ME?
>>
>>230800784
Goblins, Arisen!
>>
>>230800278
People are going straight to lizard HQ and not talking to his mom in the tavern. Talk to his mom and you unlock a dialogue option where you till Tig his mom wants to peg him gently all night since she's into /ss/. That perks him up and thus he won't die like a bitch when the skullman eats it.
>>
>>230800604
try death ward
>>
>>230800942
I think I also sequence broke this one as well. I did to the mother and she told me to go to the witch. Then I saw this Lizard base and went to it then accidentally finished it. Iirc I did some detect magic shit and the wisp went out. After the fight, the king got pissy at me so I had to kill him. Now I'm wondering if there is a way to save both,
>>
File: 201810121534312424.png (2.37 MB, 1920x1080)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
tactics!

took a few tries but managed to get through with only amiri losing some wisdom
>>
>>230801048
The lizard chief? No, he's corrupt. No way to save the lizards who side with the chief and no way to recruit them since the lizard storyteller beats feet.
>>
Has anyone beaten this game yet? I have 76 hours in the game and can't get beyond the Pitax conspiracy because the game dies and I get locked since nothing progresses.
>>
>>230795587

Did you remember to re-reorder preorder your Skyrim game anon?
>>
>>230801194
New hotfix due today with Pitax fixes apparently according to the dev discord.
>>
>>230798059

>cutscene gigantic owlbear
>hard

I know you have the rape amulet, stop lying anon.
>>
I have never played a game where so many people giving advice and opinions have been wrong and made factual errors and are blindsided by their own ignorance.

I have to wonder if these games just aren't for gamers and if modern gamers in general are actually kind of dumb.
>>
File: 20181012013723_1.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>level 15 monk
>>
>people saying you can't reach level 20
>solo anon already at 15 in act 2/3
>>
>>230801449
Oh, joy, can't wait to restart. Again. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to trudge through that awful introductory scene with the purple faggot and the horribly voiced Jabroni Pepperoni.
>>
>>230800039

Bane weapons are like +2 higher than normal, so keep em around.
>>
>>230800451
looooool
>>
>>230801505
>level 19 monk
yikes
>>
>>230798352
>>230798438
>>230798660
You also need to check Last Azlani mode on and Deaths Door off, and exp set to only party members.
>>
>>230800451
I've bumped into some memes here and there, which isn't surprising considering the source.
>>
>>230800882
>>230800784

>not weak to fire and ice both

What is this shit?
>>
>>230801752
Even in numbers, a weakling is a weakling still
>>
>>230801716
I remember that assassin guy in Stag Lord's base which muttered something and then said "Sad!". Yeah...
>>
>>230800592
You don't get that much besides wider domain spell usage. The question should be do you need those spells you get from your domains or not. If you aren't picking domains for their spells then Ecclesitheurge is kind of wasted.
>>
File: spaceballs-ss2.jpg (8 KB, 320x180)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Best hat/helmet in the game?

I'm voting the professor's top hat based on looks alone.

Though the stag lord's helm on Nok-Nok looks amazing.

Pic somewhat related?
>>
>>230801896
kangs crown obviously
>>
>>230801896
They're all absolute trash.
>>
File: 1364836738722.jpg (301 KB, 650x717)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>230801896
Does this game have any wizard hats at all?
>>
if i disable shared exp do i get more exp with 6 guy party because the dudes in my court wont be sharing?
>>
>>230801896
I really liked the one that looked like a pot that I got from an artistan
>>
>>230801896
The winged helm from the old keep that. Paragon of Defenders or something.
>>
>>230799784
Her quest isn't over yet, have fun anon
>>
>>230802060
It will take you one minute to check by killing something with it on and off if you're not sure..
>>
>>230802331
Oh so you can get both items? I assumed you either convince her to pass on for the ring and another for the weapon.
>>
>>230802062

I gave that one to Amiri. Barbarian should keep a pot on her head.

The dwarf artifact one is a fucking triangle. But Harrim gets it.

The only one that looks decent on anyone is the standard infantry one that you can buy (I think) early on and put on Valerie (or your MC if they're a Paladin or Fighter)
>>
>>230801075
Can't wait to bring Jaethal to Vordakai's tomb on my next run, she'll hav the home court advantage.
>>
>>230802705
the one from verdant keep that gives +2ac looks nice too
>>
>>230802470
Spoilers aho
If she gives up her life, she gets resurected by Pharasma and becomes her inquisitor, I haven't even checked if she returned with a new scythe, but I got the ring atleast
>>
>>230802912
>TFW you didn't have this event trigger because of other things not working
>>
How much of a bad idea was it for me to disagree with Lander (who so far has been giving questionable suggestions left and right) and choose not to invite any outside help for season of bloom?
>>
>>230803060
Doesn't matter except the outside help is just a sidequest
>>
>you can make a sorc who uses wis instead of cha
>you can make a sorc who uses int
Huh.
So sorc/inquisitor/mystic theurge?
Also archivist when. The divine one, not the bard one.
>>
>>230803167
Well okay then thanks. Guess I'll stick to my decision just to spite the asshole. Dunno why I even chose him as an envoy anymore.
>>
>>230803220
>mystic theurge
no
>inquisitor
why the fuck would you pick that instead of cleric
>>
>>230801789
HYOO-MAAAAAANS
>>
Does Amiri's default sword come under bastard sword or greatsword for weapon focus? I'm assuming BS since its considered a large BS. I want to double check before I choose it.
>>
>>230803352
Spontaneous spellcasting.
>>
>>230803508
Bastard
>>
>>230803651
rude.
>>
File: eloquence.jpg (518 KB, 1922x1044)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>>230800039
>tell the people they better pray i wake up in a good mood or I'll murder them on a whim
>YOUR ELOQUENCE IS WITHOUT EQUAL
>>
>have 3 different events that need to be started within 5 days
>all my advisors are assigned to events that I got earlier in the month.

How the fuck am I supposed to keep up with all this shit.
>>
I think I will wait for the big patch before continuing to play. Hoping it will solve problems and not adding others on top.
>>
>>230803583
inquisitors have awful casting, it lags behind quite a lot
cleric/sorc isint even that bad because you share spells with theurge, meaning you can spontaneously cast your chosen cleric spells with -1 level penalty
>>
So where does the wizard go when you get the whip? Does he show up later in court or what?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>230802060
Yes, and soloing is great if you know what you're doing.

In fact, you get your main character strong enough you can babysit the others later.
>>
link someone to .08 download pls
>>
>>230803352
>not going full casters
>not going Cleric/Wizard (Universalist) to learn literally every spell in the game

Mystic Theurge is a shit prestige class anyway, just play a full caster or one of the halfcasters.
>>
So making aasimar cleric amd these are going to be my first four feats.

Selective channel
Martial wep prof
Heavy armor
Power attack

Greatsword cleric. Do I need to invest anymore into combat or can I leave it there and go for the casting shit now? Or haven't I vested TOO much into combat?
>>
>>230803727
you don't
only do 1project at a time and only at the start of the month
a lot of events are not actually important, but do keep on eye on troll sightings, monster attacks or w/e that is main quest related because those can kill your kingdom fast
>>
>>230804501
if you are making a melee cleric then just take one level of aldori defender for the feats
also might want to pick up level or two of vivisec
only go full cleric if you are focusing on spell casting
>>
>>230789290

>no slimes in game
>can't play as a cute slime (girl/boy/demonlord)

????
>>
>>230804738
Thank god.
>>
>>230804738
fey bloodline sorc/magus
>>
File: 1539229329634.jpg (161 KB, 749x863)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>230798385
>respecced like 10 times before act 2
>still restarted from level 1 as soon as I got my city
>>
>>230804738
I'd feed xer my seed.
>>
>>230802912
Oh really? That's pretty interesting.

When is she resurrected? At the finale or short time after she gets zapped?
>>
>>230804609
Oh.. yeah that's pretty smart
>>
File: round 2.jpg (270 KB, 1360x768)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>round 1
>see giant slugs
>say to yourself
>it's slugs i should be able to just go in and kill them i am level 5 and above
>get my face melted away
>round 2
>OVERKIL
>SALT THE SLUGS
>SALT THEM WITH SKELETONS AND EVERYTHING I HAVE!!!!
There is absolutely no way to judge the threat of the enemy in front of you in this game is there...
No, the encyclopedia is of no help.
>>
>>230805317
also for dps feats, I wouldnt bother with power attack orc cleave, just pick weapon focus impr crit etc. at best as a cleric you will be 50/50 dps and support caster
>>
>>230805217
in the final dungeon. She and Tristian even reconcile, its cute
>>
>>230805390
>There is absolutely no way to judge the threat of the enemy in front of you in this game is there...
How about the fact that they are fucking GIANT you twat.
>>
>>230805390
My team auto-attacked it to death on level 5.
git gud bro :^)
>>
>>230805390
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/vermin/slug-giant/
>CR 8
>>
>>230805584
Appreciated it anon, thank you for sating my curiosity.
>>
>>230805796
>i'm supposed to play with d20 opened on the side
Right.. my bad.
>>
>>230805390
>+540 exp
Fuck, and I was getting only 90. But I'm not sure if turning shared xp off is a good idea - the difficulty seems balanced for it.
>>
File: 1382526219503.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
How much money can you reasonably get in Act 1?

Mostly wondering since I know I can hit level 8 or even 9 before Act 2 playing solo, but it would be nice if I could buy a Mercenary that would also come at that level. You think it's possible?

Last I checked, even getting a level 5 Mercenary is something like 12k gold.
>>
>>230806138
>There is absolutely no way to judge the threat of the enemy in front of you in this game is there...
There is.
>No, the encyclopedia is of no help.
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/
I gave you what you were asking for, why the complaints?
>>
>>230805594

How about the fact that they are SLUGS you giant twat.
>>
>>230806225
buying mercenaries at level 1 is honestly the best way to do it
>>
>>230806293
giant slugs would exterminate all life on earth
>>
File: 8358d.png (317 KB, 371x414)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>230805390
There really should be some examine feature to be honest.

In NWN every enemy had a small portrait, a short description and in the base game a small challenge indicator based on CR.

Pic related, even NWN2 had an examine feature with information.
>>
>>230806225
mate just dont push the plus icon.
>>
>>230800831
Had the same thing happening to me, I just reloaded a previous save, made sure to attack him on my own when he was near death, and it went fine
>>
File: custom mode.jpg (313 KB, 1360x768)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>230806147
>Fuck, and I was getting only 90. But I'm not sure if turning shared xp off is a good idea - the difficulty seems balanced for it.
I like my custom difficulty better.I only had trouble with with a couple of difficulty spikes that were unexpected. So far i've had only two surprises where i got a curve ball thrown my way.
>the plant at the exit of the chambers after the green chick went psycho on me
>the 3 slugs

Everything else i either killed or felt i had to avoid and avoided.
>>
>>230806410
Fuck I miss MotB, the more I play Kingmaker the more I want to go back and reinstall NWN2
>>
so does each alignment have a specific Quest?
last time i was chaotic neutral/good and got some Assassin guild/traveler quest and havent seen it now being chaotic evil.
Instead i got Darker than black, which i never got last time
>>
>>230806820
>Darker than black
man that was a good anime
>>
How do I remove Lebeda Spies? I'm not getting any projects to remove it. Is there a way to edit it out from the save instead?
>>
Does Vivi act better as a shifter than a druid or transmutation mage?
>>
>>230806301
Then I would have to level them up, and wouldn't be able to hit 8 or 9.

What does your average party of six reach at the end of the act?

>>230806438
I could "respec" and buy mercenaries for cheap but they would probably just be level 1, right?
>>
>>230807090
Vivi is a punch mage
>>
Here. I. Am. Sheeh.
>>
>>230807162
>What does your average party of six reach at the end of the act?
>>
>>230806908
NOW I'VE LOST IT, I KNOW I CAN KILL
THE TRUTH EXISTS BEYOND THE GATE
>>
>>230807215
>that waist
Why is she so skinny?
>>
>>230807291
BECAUSE SMALL GIRLS CAN BE FIERCE BARBARIANS TOO!
>>
File: 4ef.png (245 KB, 600x487)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>230807215
>tells me her sobstory about how she proved herself by her tribes traditions by killing a cave lion and they laughed at her
>wants to prove herself by slaying the boar solo
>she gets demolished while I just watch
>tell her to pack her bags when we get back to Oleg's
>>
>>230807483
>small girl that is a wild animal in bed
>can't be romanced
Why, Paizo, why?
>>
File: dog ate a bee.png (170 KB, 309x231)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>fighting soul eater with tristain and my sylvan summoner sorcerer
>have to kite for 10 minutes with my sorcerer casting molten ground at his feet for damage and chucking javelins
>didn't want to waste rest getting more fire divine spell for tristain
>tristain manages to man fight his soul eater with a quarter staff and all his buffs

There's no more 1 v 1 fights in this game right? That encounter was so fucking dumb.
>>
>>230807502
>Lied about how she got her sword
>Stole an artifact from a grave and got her tribe haunted
>>
Are there any buffs that increase my spell DC temporarily?
>>
>>230807558
She's too strong and independent for you.

>>230807664
You can use the 2nd level attribute buffs (Fox's Cunning) to raise your main caster stat, but it won't stack with any other enchantment bonuses such as those from the circlets and belts.

At best you can get feats to boost your DC or use allies that apply penalties to enemy saves.
>>
>>230805390
at the point in the game you're at, anything that looks unusual probably warrants a quicksave. Most of them were pushovers for me with a few notable exceptions but if you got wrecked by the normal slug you probably won't have a good time with many of the sides dungeons.
>>
>>230806813
I honestly would if there's like a mod for better camera, I have no idea how I could actually stand it all those years ago.
>>
>>230807578
there are couple of duels for your MC
>>
>>230807664
Which spell? There are class buffs depending on what you're going for.
>>
>those disgusting fucking ratfeet
I hate gnomes and halflings so much.

>>230806813
>>230807897
Having played a lot of NWN1, I always got bothered by the "floaty" animations in NWN2. Just the way they run seems poor in comparison, and attacks never look like they have any impact. Just a small effect and some damage numbers. Makes the game feel like a cheap MMO.
>>
>>230807958
>>230807831
yeah ofc already got spell spec and +4 from buffs but wonderign if there was any per round buffs castable to increase DC, guess not
something like a bless for DC
>>
>>230808058
I'm not certain you understood what I was saying. For instance, if you're playing a Fey Sorcerer you can get a +2 DC to Compulsion spells, which are pretty much the only Enchantment spells available and all of which are very strong for their levels.
>>
>>230808007
I felt the same, NWN1 engine just feels so crisp
>>
>>230808290
It's hard to beat even today. Has it's flaws but still ahead of the competition.
>>
>>230808359

it'd be hard to recreate with today's graphics standard. but yeah NWN was one of a kind.
>>
So basically, I have to wait about half a decade before this game is properly patched by devs and fans and has enough content to be really worthwhile.
>>
>>230808661
It has enough content to keep you busy, you just can't get to it because lol drunken gopniks can't code for shit after a three day bender.
>>
>don't want to play right now because the game is bugged to hell
>still want to play some crpg
fuckkk what do i play
>>
>>230808697
one of the obsidian ones, or nwn2, or nwn enhanced edition
>>
>>230808697
Temple of Elemental Evil with the circle modpack.
>>
>>230808863
SPEAKING OF
Is it possible to play ToEE with in-game companions only?
>>
>>230808697
What have you already played?
>>
>>230808901
Yeah, they offer you a good number and you can even solo it if you're a bad enough dude, so there's no problem with starting out alone.

I usually just hire them to kill them so I can grab their loot.
>>
>>230808984
>Yeah, they offer you a good number and you can even solo it if you're a bad enough dude, so there's no problem with starting out alone.
Maybe I'll do that then, I've always played the game with full party so this should be a new experience.

Maybe I'll cheat at that make an Elven Paladin wielding Excalibur. Or wait, Priest for Fragarach, you need CG for that, right?
>>
>>230808863
Only of the only games to make me quit in disgust. ToEE was so trash when it was released. Haven't even bothered with community patches or anything, guess I should try it out.
>>
>>230809154
Co8 mod really makes the game feel complete. Not to mention Troika also released quite a few official patches themselves.
>>
File: 1469032809710.jpg (46 KB, 640x627)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>77h played
>over 6 characters
>only one is at act2
Oh boy. I don't think I will never manage to finish this.
>>
>>230809876
You're build sucks bro, you should reroll again and fix it.
>>
>>230809154
I wish there was a hotbar of some sort but otherwise it's very close to 3.5 Core. You've even got crafting in full, and if you've got a dagger in your hand you can throw it for example.
>>
So how good is Kingmaker?
Looks interesting, might pick it up when I get the chance.
>>
File: 1359900883840.jpg (136 KB, 900x1268)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Does Harrim the battle cleric need more than 18 wisdom? I got a hat for him that bumps it up to 20.
I'm at level 4 and I need to dump a statpoint somewhere.
>>
so what a dissapointing fight vordekai was

found out by mistake first attempt he will just focus and chase anyone not deathwarded, i only had 4/6 chars warded its an easy kill on both phases

reloaded and did it a second time to see what happens if you do the non evil option
>>
File: Title.jpg (368 KB, 821x532)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>230809876
Not if you keep being an impulsive gayboy.
>>
>>230810095
Just torrent it and try it out. It's a buggy mess at the moment, but fun even if most of the companions are shit and I end up soloing.
>>
>>230810171
to add to this, he also just chases the MC to boneshaker them so you can kite with the MC too

it would be a much harder fight if they simply made the door close when you enter
>>
>>230809876
Are you having fun though?
>>
>>230810371
Yes.
>>
Can a female MC romance plantation station?
>>
Would it be viable to try to build a smaller party with movement speed, ignores to difficult terrain and the smallest amount of rest needed?
>>
Can sorcerer based Arcane Trickster be good?
>>
>agile enchantment on light weapons, piercing weapons, and scimitars.

Did they forget that they added all of those Dex to Damage Feats in the game or what?
>>
Can't you respec your companions alone without respeccing your PC as well? I tried to do it with Valerie and Amiri and they're just left at level 1.
>>
On my 2nd playthrough, why can't I access Lamashtu shrine? I've done goblin village and got the letter from Kesten too.

Is my game bugged? Am I fucked?
>>
>>230810639
There's an agile scimitar? Where?
>>
File: 1478923739415.jpg (88 KB, 794x782)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Anyone know how useful troll torturer bart is? I saved him but if he dies I get a sick +3 dodge dagger
>>
>>230789290

Guess I am going to play through Ice Wind 1+2 once more until the 22nd. It has been quite some time. I felt like as a little kid I did a lot of character building mistakes 16 years ago.

What rules is it based on? D&D 3.5?
>>
>>230810639
It's just for variation. Be glad that it's both a shitty and expensive enchantment, so at least you can sell it for a lot.
>>
>>230810639
they put them in to make up for the fact that weapon finesse is broken
>>
>>230810717
Yes if you install the mod properly.

>>230810789
How useful could he be to rival that sick +3 dodge AC?
>>
>>230810756
It's probably bugged, though it might not be.
Can't be sure with Kingmaker since each new 'hotfix' sees a higher increase in bugs spread than a gay biker convention.
>>
>>230809876
You haven't gotten to the game breaking bugs yet, so you aren't missing much.
>>
>>230810146
always boost main stats, spreading then wide is always a bad idea unless sit is to even out uneven ones
>>
>>230810901
Thats my thought but he is some crazy troll experimentor so I thought maybe I'd get some cool regen mutagen and he'd sell me the dagger or something
>>
>>230810901
He's a useful adviser if you piss off gnome banter master.
>>
>>230810756
Read nigger, you need tristan in your party. Also go at night.
>>
>>230810802
iwd is ancient, its 2 or 2.5
>>
Has anyone been able to complete the Varnhold militia quest? i went there to check as told, and nothing is happening.
>>
>>230811113
could never leave main boy Jubilost, guess barts gonna stay dead
>>
>>230810907
>>230811162
My bad I'm dumb, it's actually at the southwest part in the Narlmarches for this particular quest.
>>
File: wild_hunt.jpg (299 KB, 1197x959)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
Is this a The Witcher meets Kingmaker episode ?
Is it Ciri they are after ?
I wonder if i'll get to meet her ?
>>
File: geralt peepee beeg.png (83 KB, 4332x3480)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>230811443
>>
>leopard companion
This kills the caster.
>>
File: Nightblade.jpg (28 KB, 410x560)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I'm making an Arcane Trickster and I'm not 100% sure about stats. I'm 3evocation wizard/1rogue
I need dex and int, but how much? I have now 16dex 20int and I just got to level 4. Which should I increase with the ability point I just got?
>>
>>230811265
Yeah, but he'll quit if you don't do what he says too many times.
>>
>>230811657
Just copy Octavia
>>
>>230811657
Just make the slut an AT, make PC something more useful.
>>
>>230811964
Not that guy, but how would you measure usefullness?
>>
>>230811443
>this generic thing that is common in all fantasy and folklore must be referencing to that one thing i know of!
Every time.
>>
https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1730963192538218725/

These are the people giving the game bad reviews.
>>
Which companion has the least amount of interjections during the game?
Do you get much extra stuff with them there or will I be fine running with some mercs?
>>
>>230812071
How long it takes to murder something.
>>
>>230797154
>And like, even Skyrim at release was not this buggy.

An NPC in a scripted event failed to open a door, and I had to start the game over.
>>
>>230812126
I refuse to believe this is true. Must be a ruse.
>>
>>230812126
>This system goes aganist everything others RPG taught all my life
>But Thanks
I swear to god. How hard is it for people that just because something has an "RPG" in the title doesn't mean it works the same.
>>
>>230812126
Eh, as long as the game got them I don't really care the sources. The game NEEDS bad reviews to pressure whoever greenlighted this shit to be a full release in the first place.
>>
File: 1531495730132.gif (116 KB, 200x286)
116 KB
116 KB GIF
>>230812126
Is he retarded? Just mousing over a class gives you information about them let alone the big green indicator stating its a main stat. Holy shit.
>>
>>230812362
>Eh, as long as the game got them I don't really care the sources. The game NEEDS bad reviews to pressure whoever greenlighted this shit to be a full release in the first place.
I would like to point out that Deadfire has Mostly Positive reviews despite... everything about it. Same goes for PoE1, which was more of a dumpsterfire at release. So no, sources do matter, weed out the scum.
>>
Who else /solo/ here? What are you playing?
>>
>>230812282
Isnt DnD one of the first roleplaying games?
>>
>>230812537
I've played everything since 2e. He's just an idiot.
>>
>>230812470
I'll give you PoE1 but Deadfire was pretty stable IIRC.
>>
File: u1332279234906.jpg (971 KB, 3000x3450)
971 KB
971 KB JPG
>every level pauses my gameplay for hours because I have no idea what to pick
The hell I'm suposed to do with Valerie? I got no AC boosts left, should I just give her a weapon focus? But which goddman one?
>>
>>230812537
The first roleplaying system*, not game. And I'd say the first sold on the market roleplaying system, since I am sure homebrews existed decades earlier.
But yes, if you are calling yourself an RPG veteran, you should be aware of casts per day, of attribute modifiers, and of the notion of Charisma being used to cast spells. These are ubiquitous even in cRPGs.
>>
>>230812470
>PoE1
I had a good giggle when the stacking item glitch was going on and saw Valerie's AC, reminded me of invincible Eder
>>
>>230812537
>>230812643
>Videogames = Tabletop
No.
>>
Oi so what supposed to happen with those blood spilling things in vordekais tomb?
I used 3 of them, on the last one past the athletics check the demons appeared and I guess would have killed me without desthward, but nothing else happened.
There doesn't seem to be anything else in the room. I hope what I'm looking for is not invis cos my wiz dieded
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (471 KB, 1922x1080)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
uh oh
>>
>>230812492
There's that monk fag who posts a lot who is almost as bad as the other fag with the party of thicc girls
>>
>>230812683
Give her bastard sword or longsword
>>
>>230812780
if you used the altar before picking up the loot, there is a cutscene, and you get a perk
if you went for the loot first the demons attack you
or thats what happened to me at least
>>
What fighter feats require high intelligence?
>>
>>230812970
combat expertise requires 13 intelligence, and other feats require combat expertise
>>
>>230812883
I made a level four mercenary as Monk 1/Rogue 3 and he's whooping ass. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a strong solo build, especially as you can use Flurry of Blows with the crossbow (which you can't in PnP without a ton of feats) and since you just seem to get free sneak attacks all day.

I've had enemies run up and swing at the monk in a one vs one scenario and he still sneak attacks them after they have swung, not just once but twice.

Still it wouldn't be my first choice.
>>
>>230812791
So do worshippers of Lamashtu actually just have monsters for children and stuff?
Like a kobold pops out or something? Or is it like a deformed little wolf/human hybrid?
>>
File: Amiri.jpg (441 KB, 1360x768)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>230807872
>Most of them were pushovers for me
Really?20+30(50) acid damage per hit per slug is a pushover for you?What level did you fight them(what difficulty)?My top fighter was melted in a single round.I beat them with a swarm of skeleton champions but i wouldn't call this a pushover fight.
>>
>>230812970
Very few except Combat Expertise, but I can recommend taking four levels of Alchemist (Vivisectionist) for mutagen, sneak attack and buffs etc.
>>
>>230811196
Not working yet
>>
On the Old Sycamore surface map, just south of the campsite where you fight the Wisp, I succeeded at a DC 35 Perception check for a hidden object. But I can't see what for; there's nothing to highlight as far as I can tell. Any ideas?
>>
>>230812962
I don't even remember loot being there..
>>
>>230813161
Worshipers

Lamashtu's followers seek out deformity in themselves and in others, and perform scarring and mutilation on themselves and others. They detest traditional forms of beauty and seek to destroy or kill it whenever possible. Some intentionally make themselves more beast-like, with her non-human followers do the opposite to better blend in with the more civilized races.[11] She is typically worshiped by races such as gnolls (who claim they were created when Lamashtu took a hyena as her consort),[7] goblins, and medusae.[14] Lamashtu is considered the creator goddess of many monster races who worship her accordingly, including lamias and morlocks.[7]

Some sects, including the one in the city of Katapesh, have developed the means to supernaturally impregnate humanoids, both men and women, with children of Lamashtu. Such births cause severe damage to the host. The monstrous babies may require care in a specialized nursery. This includes submergence in a mixture of blood, afterbirth, and the waters of Lamashtu.[21]

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Lamashtu
>>
>>230812780
You get pic related. I made Ekundayo do it first but he didn't get the buff and neither did my character. So had to reload and try again personally
>>
>>230813324
so they are pathfinders take on feminists?
>>
>>230813304
Its the ability check to traverse through areas. Some are hidden and needed a perception check to reveal.
>>
Does Cleaving Finish stack with Cleave? As in, is very any point besides being able to cleave without the -2ac, or can I hit 3 people by using it + normal cleave.
>>
>>230813380
Feminists with huge gauges in their ears and too many piercings.
>>
>>230813412
cleaving finish is separate to cleave, its a bonus attack you get every time you kill something
>>
>>230813412
From my experience, it kind of does. Like it procs on death and procs again normally. So if you hit one and kill it, you hit another then another then another., just as long as you actually hit something.
>>
>>230813406
The check occurred somewhat north of the hidden tunnel to the Depths, near the small tree and boulder. And I had discovered it before that. That's not it.
>>
>>230813353
Oh right I got it. Also noticed I have lamashtus boon too. They should say something in the log for those added feats I reckon, for the longest time I just thought I got nothing from lamashtu.

This demonic blessing is pretty useless though. Who doesn't run around with delay poison and deathward on anyway
>>
>>230813304
Speaking of Sycamore, there are lots of clues about this giant serpentine thing, is it referring to the Tremendous Worm or something bigger? How to find it if so? Also, the weird brick thing doesn't seem to work, there is also a panel there which I know is connected by clicking on the brick while having someone standing it does nothing. Also, the Hermit there, who's he?
>>
>>230813934
There are two panels If I remember correctly, stand on two and press the brick
>>
>>230812970
Pro Tip: Only get 11 INT and go to the Technic League Camp and grab the +2 INT headband. Level up and grab combat expertise.
>>
>>230813934
I think it's the big centipede, yeah.

And there are two depression plates you have to stand on.
>>
>>230813934
Enjoy the other side of tat door way.
>>
>>230814003
>>230814062
>it's just the slightly bigger centipede
Ay fuck, thought it would be something more interesting, like the Crag. Thanks for the other panel tip though, I'll look for it later.
>>230814036
So equipment stats also count for the skill requirements too? Doesn't it disable it when you go below again?
>>
>>230813254
Tower shield specialist is a bad archetype, you would have been better off keeping her as a regular barbarian and giving her a sword and board.
>>
Has anyone upgraded their city/kingdom as True Neutral? Curious if it changes to a comfier place with tons of lush green instead of the cobblestone I've seen.
>>
>>230813742
It's more or less useless I agree, but it's basically free. I like little feats like this, you get a bunch in NWN2 OC and it's nice to go through them later in the game and see everything you achieved. Didn't even know you can get one from Lamashtu since I killed the priestess
>>
>>230813257
Hello, fellow witcher.

>>230814036
Not sure this works. If it works, not sure it should work. Would be a bummer if its patched out and ruins your character.
>>
>>230814227
>TA is bad
So what would you recommend Valerie as?
>>
>>230814036
>Level up and grab combat expertise.
does it work after you drop your int
i recall someone else saying your feats deactivate that way
>>
>>230814036
>>230813257
>>230813076
What does combat expertise do?
>>
File: cdb31.png (77 KB, 162x170)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>230814036
>game actually allows shit like this
>>
>>230814380
Less attack, more defense, roughly speaking.
>>
>>230814262
Is city supposed to be visually different? I upgraded capital to town and it still looks exactly the same as before
>>
>>230814440
It's rules legal. Ability enhancements through items become permanent as long as you wear them, allowing you to qualify for feats.

Once you lose the item, you're supposed to lose the benefits of feats you don't qualify for anymore, however. That's not implemented because jank.
>>
>>230814221
They are called feats not skills and yes they do.
Once you unqeuip the headband your feats will stop working.
You only really go for 13 int fighter in this game if you want to go for a Trip build and honestly it's totally worth.
Trip is a great force multiplier for all of your melee characters because of all the AoO you get and this game has a large 6 man party so all force multipliers are very effective.
>>
>ranged touch attack
>RANGED
>TOUCH
>literally opposite things
>somehow a legit mechanic
Who came up with this nonsensical terminology? Couldn't they name it in a way that makes sense?
>>
>>230814581
>ranged touch MAGIC
>fucking MAGIC

Its magic.
>>
>>230814380
Another defensive fighting modal, also required for various combat maneuver feats like trip and disarm.
>>
>>230814538
Probably bugged like everything fucking else in this jank game.
>>
>>230814557
>Once you unqeuip the headband your feats will stop working.
Ah there's the catch.Too good to be true honestly.
>>
Is jubilost the only economy advisor?
>>
>>230814539
Which means I could potentially use a dexterity belt to get two-handed fighting without the dex investment, nice.

One thing I noticed though is that Exotic Weapon Proficiency doesn't let you get proficient with the Two-Bladed Sword or whatever it's called. Not sure what to do about that one.
>>
>>230814581
Because it only needs to TOUCH to take effect you fucking moron.
>>
>>230814581
It's a ranged attack that has to touch the enemy, how stupid are you that you don't understand it?
>>
File: 1491428302566.jpg (249 KB, 538x800)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Is there any point making a sorcerer over wizard? No matter how I look at them, wizard gets more spells and earlier. What else is there?
Wizards are the real chads. Sorcerers are sad lads.
>>
>>230814292
The lamashtu one is good, it's +1 ac against beasts and another affect. I'll post it later when I'm home
>>
>>230814538
Depends on your Alignment. Upgrading doesn't really do much aside from more spaces.
>>
File: bggg.jpg (598 KB, 959x926)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
https://streamable.com/ancy0
How the fuck my attack bonus is getting decreased when I equip DEX belt?
>>
>>230814356
>Not sure this works. If it works, not sure it should work. Would be a bummer if its patched out and ruins your character.
It works as a pathfinder rule, it isn't supposed to work if you take off the headband but in game it does.
In PF after 24 hours of wearing a magical item you're supposed to count that toward being able to get feats, as I understand it.
>>
>>230814720
>Once you lose the item, you're supposed to lose the benefits of feats you don't qualify for anymore, however. That's not implemented because jank.
Except it is. So... what now?
>>
Need halp.
When I unequip a piece of equipement, it disappears from my inventory, I have version 1.0.7 and I had the same problem when in 1.0.3.
>>
>>230814729
Sorc + wiz is the way to go. When you plan ahead and know what you taking, having a sorc for spamming buffs later is much better
Also better for "I might need that" kind of spells.
Sure a wiz can pick the stuff up, but if you are using a spell on something you might not need that can be quite a burden.
>>
>>230814703
You can also get Bartholomew, the wizard that experiments on trolls. If he didn't die. He's actually better than Jubilost
Maegar Varn too, although statwise he's the worst
>>
>>230814814
In Pathfinder, if I sneak near another player and steal their hat/belt, do they lose their feats? Combat pickpocketing, ho!
>>
>>230814865
Next time you use a third party tool to respec your characters read the instructions.
>>
>>230814581
You ever play softball or any ballgame like that? The ball only needs to touch you so wearing a fullplate wouldn't help.

>>230814776
>ever multiclassing full-casters
>not even divine+arcane but sorc+wiz
Wew lad
>>
>>230814898
After seeing Varn try to deal with that Dwarf I don't see why you'd make him treasurer. Don't see why he can't be a General or a Warden given that he also gained Varnhold by taking out a bandit leader, afaik.
>>230814908
I'd imagine so. I'm not familiar with exact PnP rules but items for feats has been brought up in the general a fair bit.
>>
>>230812470
>42 int aloth

Good times. But at least you could complete PoE while finishing all side quests.
>>
>>230814965
Meant for >>230814873

>>230814776
I've no idea as to why this happens. No reason as I know.
>>
>>230814865
Oh, I forgot to mention it only affects my companions
>>
>>230815056
>Wizards
>Int
Did you accidentally make Aloth into a Barbarian or what?
>>
>>230814935
I only respecced my main char, and removed every item from him. I haven't touched the companions.
>>
>>230814898
I don't think he'll join me, I kinda pissed him off by making him release the troll he was experimenting on.
>>
>>230814908
>steal their belt

Oh come the fuck on. I know some DMs allow shit like that, but still...
>>
>>230815146
No, there was a bug that made him gain int through something, I was wondering why the yellow circle kept getting bigger and bigger until I noticed his xbox hueg int. Also int was very good for Wizard in PoE 1.0.
>>
File: did nothing wrong.jpg (839 KB, 1868x1439)
839 KB
839 KB JPG
>>230812492
I am rerolling solo after discovering
monk(1)\pal(2)\rogue(4)\vivi(2)\fighter(5)
currently level 7 and I managed to down solo things like shambler and the whole talking worg pack. feels nice.
>>
>>230814538
>>230814631
>>230814747

Supposedly it's supposed to change in appearance with the second upgrade, not the first.
>>
>>230815237
Try to do his quest and bring him his whip, maybe he still joins you. He bumped my economy from nothing to being my top stat, succeeds in 95% of the tasks I give him too AND you can also make him a diplomat
>>
>>230815180
And the respec tool tells to you to remove everything from everyone and move your entire shared stash to a container.
>>
>>230814898
>He's actually better than Jubilost
>Maegar Varn too, although statwise he's the worst
"Better" in what way?
>>
>>230815306
But doesnt rogue need other party members to flank/SA?
>>
>>230815306
post stat screen
>>
>>230815409
Blinding the enemy or being invisible also works, although I don't see that in his build.
>>
>>230815398
Higher Rating, at least until you Level Jewbelost and raise his int even higher
>>
>>230815398
His stats are higher and in my game Jubilost consistently failed tasks. Similar thing happened when I put Valerie as a reagent, she was absolute shit. Changing treasurer to Bartholomew and Regent to Lebeda(yeah I know..) worked much better for me
>>
File: shambling down.jpg (847 KB, 1845x1469)
847 KB
847 KB JPG
>>230815409
I use summoning scrolls and then I get cornugon smash+shatter defences so extra bodies are no longer needed.
>>
>>230815384
k thanks, thought it was only for the character you wanted to respec
>>
Pathfinder.Kingmaker.Update.v1.0.8-CODEX where and when
>>
>>230815775
Try the russian CS hacks website, forgot its name. They have an english forum and links there. Counter-Strike RIN or something like that.
>>
How does the monster priestess do as a councilor?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYr2a3tcZc&list=PL1Uj0cNo6vn0KU3hMbK0fC-mkExLF_V2I

Absolute maximum comfy.
>>
>>230815843
it's dead :(
>>
>>230815775
RUtracker is a good website, just use google trad
>>
File: qtpi.jpg (905 KB, 2530x1242)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
>>230815461
stats in town, in combat AC goes up +5
>>
>download 1.0.8 gog version from goodolddownloads
>installer exe gives me error and crashes

Aaaand here we go, now I need to download this piece of shit once more.
>>
>>230815870
just go to rutracker
i used the cs.rin.ru xdelta patches and this shit fucked my game i had to reinstall the gog version.
>>
>>230814898
Where the hell is he after you get the whip, he wasnt in his lab.
>>
>>230815931
what difficulty are you playing?
sub 40ac is nothing for challenging/hard
>>
Is it important to take Tristan to the Valley of the Dead? He has no gear so I'd rather not
>>
File: 20181012100608_1.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>230815368
I killed the troll king before meeting him, so his rescue quest never happened. I managed to complete his quest about why the trolls aren't afraid of fire, but it counts as failed in my journal.

I came back here and now there's two of him. I don't think they tested this game at all.
>>
How do I save the kid? I tried casting dispel magic and remove curse, he still dies the moment I kill the skull
>>
>>230815940
>>230815898
rutracker doesn't have 08 yet
>>
>>230816052
probably below normal, would be dead to random encounters otherwise
>>
>>230815861
She's strangely good at it. A lot (but Not all) her ideas aren't even evil. Just very community focused.
>>
File: oFxhxAL.gif (306 KB, 500x321)
306 KB
306 KB GIF
>>230815306
>rogue(4)\vivi(2)
what the hell does this do?
>>
>>230816131
Skull guy feeds on fear, talk to the witch, then talk to the mother in the tavern telling her that she doesnt have the kid. After that go around the village and help the lizards (or just make them not afraid of the spirit). Then chat with the lizard outside of town after talking to the kid.
>>
>>230816131
Gotta talk to the mother first, then tell the kids she loves him. Also ease the worries of the lizards.
>>
>>230816131
Talk to the lizards around the area
>>
>>230816098
His experiment was successful. The other half regenerated from a nail clipping.
>>
File: lawful good af.jpg (691 KB, 1868x1116)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>230816052
currently playing on challenging. AC will grow substantially with proper gear and vivi mutagen, that I'll get next level. will switch to hard once I get decent equipment.
>>
>>230815932
it works fine just wait longer dumb nigger
>>
>>230815931
>griffith
>lawful good

What did he mean by this?
>>
Does cleave work with reach weapons?
>>
>>230812126
HAHAHA OH NONONO
>>
>>230816327
yah, cleave is actually better with a reach weapon if you are going that route.
>>
>>230816268
>>230816229
>>230816228
I've talked to the lizards, but not the mother. RIP kid, then, I ain't going to the capital and back to talk to the mother just for this
>>
>>230816146
Rly?
>>
>>230816198
Still, Lamashtu is a horrible presence to tolerate in your kingdom. Nothing good would come of it; she's a demon lord for a reason.
>>
>>230816150
Well, I play on challenging and I killed trollhounds in a random encounter once. nothing special, got lucky and had acid bombs on me.
>>
>>230816327
wouldnt even bother with cleaving without reach
>>
>>230816420
I didn't talk with the mother and it was fine for me. There are 3 different lizards and I guess you need to make the right choice for each one
>>
how do i find bartholomew quickly enough to get him to my side?
>>
>>230816321
Right? Even before the Eclipse Griffith is somewhere around NE.
>>
>>230816429
Yeah, I want to kill Tristian but I guess that means getting Grandma.
As much as that priestess might be community oriented it could be that way because she wants to convince my subjects to do stuff like give birth to gnolls
>>
>>230816401
>>230816486
Thanks.
>>
>>230815931
>that alignment shift
>>
>patch the game
>load
>Linzi is gone
I'm not sure if I should be happy?
>>
What's the best food buff?
>>
>>230816225
rogue gives autodebuffs on strike on level 4.
vivi lvl gives mutagen +4 dex
viv 2 gives some natural attacks while you are under mutagen, for tripping cold wolf cloak synergy.
>>
>>230816534
His home is like two tiles away from your capital. South across the river in the forest
>>
>>230815306
>monk(1)\pal(2)\rogue(4)\vivi(2)\fighter(5)
What a shit build.
>>
>fight some random wizard in a mini dungeon
>tristian gets disintegrated
>rises up after fight while still having debuff
>think nothing of it
>see he's transluscent unless casting
>don't care, just another bug
>go back to capital
>bunch of audiences
>one of them is tristian
>game stuck and no conversation because I guess it think he's dead
Is this fixable? I tried murdering him, he's basically immortal and just rises up with around 10hp. I tried siccing enemies on him to murder him, but he just keeps on taking damage forever until battle ends and then rises up with around 10hp again.
>>
>>230814227
>Tower shield specialist is a bad archetype
It's pretty god actually.Just not on Valerie.
>>230814368
I turned my Valerie into a bard.Thunderwhatever it's called.
>>
How the FUCK am I supposed to beat Engelidis?
>>
>>230816792
max dex TSS is literally the best tank in the game
>>
>>230816131
Be excellent to all the lizards, then before the battle starts go near the kid and cast resist energy electricity. That was enough for me, the skull cast lightning and the kid survived, then I just healed him and it was all good
>>
File: 201810122024131211.png (2.64 MB, 1920x1080)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>230814735
here
>>
>>230816894
What sort of AC can you get?
>>
>>230816534
You can only get him after you finish the Troll Crisis, use Jewbilost in the meantime
>>
>>230816909
He doesn't die because of a lightning, he just instantly dies without any damage.
>>
How do I spread Stats with a dwarf for two-handed cleave build? Is 18,14,16,10,10,8 okay? Not having +2 strength seems kind of offputting, but I would like to play a dwarf for roleplay reasons.
>>
>>230817015
Same shit was happening to me. Kid dies as soon as the spirit dies unless you weaken the spirit by helping the three lizard conflicts around town. I skipped the vegetable garden shit and the kid kept dying. Went and told them the chaotic good option, went back, Tig survived the fight. You need to open with glitterdust to avoid the innitial lightning bolt, but you also need to do the three mini quests to avoid Tig dying in tandem with the spirit.
>>
>>230816960
no idea how good gear there is but you can wear full plate with as high dex bonus as you can get (9AC from full plate + 4AC from tower shield), immunity to flank and such a high reflex saves that you will never take damage for anything with a save
>>
>>230805796
>Yeah the game it totally legit and sticks to that!

Wyverns have breath weapons, lolfuckingOwlbears, etc.
>>
>>230812492
Druid here. Memecat is soloing the entire game while I turn into literal wind and explore the area in 3 nanoseconds. I don't even need that cat anymore since I can turn whole rooms into deathtraps and kite everyone to death. Were druids really that broken in other crpgs?
>>
So when will the merchants in my capital get new items?
>>
>>230817025
your main stat should be uneven since you get 5 attribute points from level up (even though you wont hit lvl20 in the normal campaign normally)
>>
>>230817225
I don't know DnD crpg game where druid is not op. On nwn shards is was the most often banned class.
>>
>>230817015
There are 3 lizards you can help, one of them is in argument with another lizard about some vegetables. Take the side of the lizard who's more rational and is against the spirit. There is a lizard with monitor lizards, can't remember what you need to do but help him/talk against spirit/encourage him too. Third one is in a hut, a dying lizard with a bunch of broken eggs around him. Again, talk against the spirit/heal him/be a good boy.

Then talk to the shaman and tell him to reveal the spirit, the skull casts lighting that hits the kid. I cast resist energy beforehand but maybe it doesn't kill him anyway. Didn't have to talk to mother or anything like that.

Basically shit talk and besmirch the spirit in every conversation and you should be fine. Maybe you'll have to persuade the chieftain that he's a dumb fuck that's ruining his clan and that the spirit is a fake, I passed the check so this might be the problem
>>
>>230817025
>>230817307
Well if he wants to keep the 18 strength, he could also run something like, 18/14/14/10/14/6. Either way you may want to look into getting at least some points into wisdom to help with fighter's shitty will saves.
>>
>>230817392
>>230817191
I chose the good options will all 3 lizards, the kid still dies. There's also no lightning at all, if it's supposed to be there.
>>
>>230817587
Does the chieftain join the battle on your side, or on the spirit's side?
>>
Can I still recruit troll scientist if I finished troll trouble before he asked about this magical whip ya'll mention? I don't wanna waste time walking over there if there's no need to head in that direction.
>>
>>230817564
fighter gets will saves against fear from level ups, also with all the cleric spells and equipment it really is a waste to pump wisdom for a fighter
>>
>>230817307
I would do that normally but here I don't get +2 to strength which is my main stat and leaving it at 17 seems to gimp myself too much.
>>230817564
Won't 6 cha make throne room diplomacy checks a fucking nightmare? How about 18,14,16,8,12,8?
>>
>>230817762
Bravery is a shit excuse for a class feature and you should feel bad for mentioning it. There's a reason every fucking archetype replaces it/
>>
>>230817762
2 handed fighter doesnt get those will saves.
>>
>>230814965
Hey spastic, I didn't mean multiclass I meant having 1 sorc and 1 wiz. I thought most would come to that logical conclusion
>>
>>230817736
No. Kesten or someone else tells you to check him out and learn more about troll fire resistance. If you finished the quest there's no need for this and I assume trolls kill him
>>
>>230817919
Nah if you finish it too fast you can go talk to him and have an option to have him investigate the brand "so it never happens again"
>>
>>230817919
Oh I spoke to him about the troll fire resistance and let him keep torturing the troll already. I just never heard about any magical whip I'm supposed to collect for BDSM with Octavia.
>>
>>230817915
There was a retard advocating for Wiz/Sorc MC a few threads back so you can't fault him for thinking that.
>>
>>230817637
I exposed the spirit myself, so the chief only appears when I leave the hut. If Kagar exposes the spirit instead, the chief joins me, but I can't protect the kid since it instantly takes me into the fight. I guess I could try casting protection from energy, THEN run to kagar and have him expose the spirit, but this is complete bullshit and I'm not reloading for that.
>>
File: l.jpg (125 KB, 716x239)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>230817283
pls respond.
>>
>>230817863
You can drop the constitution down to 14 or lower, if you are running 2 handed fighter than you arnt going to be tanking, put it at 13, then go up to 14 when you level.
>>
>>230818239
You monster.
>>
>Determined to play as lawful neutral
>End up as lawful good because barely any lawful neutral opportunities exist and most lawful evil options read as chaotic evil

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>230816763
He probably took it from that retard nerdcommando
>>
does twf work for alchemists yet?
>>
>>230816427
can you link the tracker site? the only "rutracker" is the .org one and it doesn't have it and looks different from your screen
>>
>>230818239
>Posting this to get responses
So that's how you go from Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil immediately.
>>
>>230818332
I do, I would go neutral, lawful neutral but most of the default answers seem to be some variety of good
>>
Can the save editor change my estoc focus to dueling swords without fucking shit up?
>>
>>230818239
Either when you get the second town upgrade or from advancing the story, i forget which.
>>
>>230818332
you have to pick the options that dont change your alignment to keep it from heading towards lawful good
>>
>>230818253
Hmm, Not really sure what I could put points earned that way in. I could go 18,14,13,10,14,8 or 18,14,15,8,14,8.
>>
>>230812683
>watermelon bar
>Cirno holds it
My fucking sides.
>>
>>230818332
Exact same thing happened to me.
>>
>>230817225
>Memecat
Smilodon? Leopard seems more useful with the trip attack to me, but I guess it doesn't get Agile Maneuvers so its CMB suffers.
>>
Can anyone confirm if negative dexterity always applies negative armor bonus to your armor?

Like is -2 dex bonus going to effect your AC regardless of what armor you have on? Seems kinda dumb.
>>
>>230818332
Same but wanted to be CN but most answers that fit the character are CG
>>
>>230817283
They won't, it's bugged. When you upgrade to a town or city, it's supposed to renovate the capital, along with new merchant inventory. But like I said, shit's bugged.
>>
is it even possible to finish the game with ECS build?
>>
>>230818669
Doesn't matter how much bullshit magic armor you have on, if you just fucking stand there as enemies line up perfect hits, it's more likely to cause damage.
>>
>>230818740
You're really desperately pushing this meme aren't you? It changes after you get the second upgrade, they even tell you that.
>>
Wew, Amiri is a lot better once you make her a Two-Handed Fighter and put on some plate.
>>
>>230814729
>No matter how I look at them, wizard gets more spells
A sorcerer gets more casts. Hurling 8 fireballs at the enemy is always better than hurling just one and then some other shit that is not as effective and there is less of it anyway.
>>
>>230818827
It's not even possible to finish the game yet
>>
>>230816785
Tried removing Tristian as advisor so the audience event doesn't trigger. But now he vanished in thin air and is completely gone. No savegame goes that far back either. Whatever you do, if you get this bug reload straight away anons
>>
>>230818838
SORRY FUCKING WHAT?
>>
Are there enough alignment shifts to go from LN to TN before the start of chapter 2?
>>
>>230818841
well ofc since its the best class in the game
>>
File: 1534400059230.gif (590 KB, 300x254)
590 KB
590 KB GIF
>tfw can't decide class
Help me, which is most fun:
Sorcerer based Arcane Trickster sneakblaster
Wizard controller
Cleric ecclesitheurge, domains for blasting
>>
>>230815306
>>230815931
>Playing Griffith, who is basically never alone and is a born leader, solo
???
I would understand Guts, but Griffith? It makes no sense.
>>
>>230818958
Hitting objects that aren't moving ain't hard.
>>
started a solo eldritch scion game. going pretty well so far. mostly done with chapter 1 and haven't had too many problems so far other than the slavers road encounter

undead bloodline gives you 5/- magic resist which applies to all normal weapons apparently
>>
>>230819012
Wizard Controller. Blasters are more fun than non-casters, but that's about it.
>>
>>230819012
cleric since you get lots of domain stuff, rune and magic are my favorites
>>
>>230818356
Have you at least tried searching the archive? The link has been posted like 10 times already.
>>
>>230819073
YES BUT UNDERSTAND THAT AT 0 YOU ARE ALREADY NOT HELPING YOUR BONUS, SO WHAT? -1 AND YOU WALK INTO HITS ON PURPOSE?

(HI THATS FUCKIN DUMB STFU)
>>
I've finished Troll Trouble. Should I have found NokNok by now? Does that mean I've finished Act 2?
>>
>>230818958
Chap, rolling 20s will ensure a hit. They tell you that.
>>230819012
Define fun. My version of fun is watching waves explode on a single strike from my greataxe. I'm sure it's different for other people/
>>
>>230790519
You can grab it at chapter 2 if you go for it and the mysterious shrines quest barely has combat with epic loot
>>
>>230819012
Cleric is the boringest class ever, no skills, no class mechanics.
Trickster is the most fun out of what you posted.
>>
File: 1537119495587.gif (142 KB, 500x500)
142 KB
142 KB GIF
>>230801075
>Amiri and her harem of elf sluts
>>
>>230819185
0 is just average mate, -1 is clumsy
>>
>>230819193
Noknok is from Season of Bloom. So no. Ekun is from Troll.
>>
>>230819012
Arcane trickster if you want to obliterate single targets with a light show of ray spells.
Wizard controller if you want to be a massive bully and watch entire enemy encounters come to a stop because they are entangled, slowed, sickened, nauseated, paralyzed and/or confused while your hasted martials stab them repeatedly.
>>
>>230819261
Not him but what's the most fun out of EVERYTHING? Octavia is definitely the most fun character I've found and I need a change from my duelist MC who does nothing but auto attack and be immune to basic attacks.
>>
File: Successssss.png (1.71 MB, 1192x963)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
wow kingdom management is so fucked. How can you even win ?
>>
>>230819185
Zero dex bonus is not equal to not moving, that's zero dexterity.
>>
>>230819323
Rogue/Eldritch Archer/Arcane Trickster is like AT Octavia but on crack since you shit out ranged attacks in the same turn you cast spells.
>>
So, I just killed the Stag Lord, I'm halfway to level 5 and did all the quests I got at Oleg's, is there anything else important to do or can I go into chapter 2 like this?
>>
>>230819323
evil cleric and figher/vivisec are my favorites so far
>>
>>230819427
When you lose, you lose. When you win, you lose less.
>>230819543
Just make sure you did most of the areas and make sure you find all of them. Probably skip the wererat den, dunno, up to you.
>>
>>230818620
Yeah. I've yet to see the other animal companions, but I enjoy the smilodon since it is a big middle finger to early game's low AB hell with its 5 attacks per turn.
Now that I think of it, how the fuck does that even work? I get the bite and the 2 front claws, but the other 2 claw attacks must be its back claws, which means it's either going for a kick and swipe at the same time or it's using its tail as a pogo stick and fighting with its four limbs like a kangaroo.
>>
>>230819323
If you want to have a fun martial then you must specialize in combat manouvers.
I love my Trip fighter, watching things explode instantly from all the AoO my entire team does is always satisfying and the image of a human knocking down a troll or a giant with only his physical prowess is amusing.
Or make a cornugon smash/dazzling display based debuffer with a thug dip. that's easy -4 to all saves that your casters can abuse.
>>
>>230817225
Yes. In D&D 3.5 and before it would overwrite all your physical stats if you wildformed so you could dump all your physical stats much as possible and just stay wildshaped all the time.

Only needed one feat to not only be any monster of your choice (from a great selection with all kinds of OP abilities) but you could also access your full casting which, since you dumped all your physical stats are pretty strong.

Druid was always Tier 1 along with the other casters.
>>
is the finesse build for ECS good or is it a meme build?
do flurry of blows still works with it?
>>
>>230819427
That's a time limit event.
>>
File: 201810122111065817.png (304 KB, 446x502)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
how come i didnt see this posted yet its fucken sweet

very nice surprise
>>
Anyone played a Hospitaler?

What's the deal with them? I can't see if they get any bonuses to healing or something?

Im confused.
>>
>>230819427
That's basically you got cancer and they had to amputate your ass but you survived.
>>
I have power attack on my paladin. What are some good feats to pick to further improve my melee capabilities. Please don't say the character creation and picking something else.
>>
File: 1526282728857.png (456 KB, 568x568)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
For Wizard specialization, should I just pick one that gives good bonuses? That one extra spellslot doesn't feel like that strong if the bonuses are shit.
>>
>>230820185
>no wisdom
why the hate for divine casters?
>>
so
did anyone here actually use two bladed swords?
are they any good?
>>
>>230820280
Cornnugon smash+intimidate shit.
>>
>>230820280
vivisec levels, weapon focus greatsword
>>230820414
exotic weapons are not worth it if you dont get the feat for free
>>
>>230820280
rogue 4 paladin x
use ECS
>>
>>230820456
What are the vivisectionist levels doing for me, it sounds like aids
>>
>>230820542
+4 strength, sneak attack and self buffs like enlarge
>>
is rogue 4/ranger x good for a ECS build?
>>
>>230820682
How many do I need and does it matter at which point I take them?
>>
>>230820687
why take ranger if you are going dex based? only reason is if you are going for strength based dual wielding
>>230820743
1-4 levels and as soon as possible
>>
hello will someone please answer the question? will party members really leave if you don't do their quests?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 204x247)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>tfw 10 days till patch
>>
>>230820816
because rp
cause elfs are always with animals and shit
i think i will just go rogue/paladin then
>>
>>230820816
There are no class restrictions then for weapons, I can still use my greatsword while I'm a vivisectionist then?
>>
>>230820816
You could want to meme on fey and magical beasts. Which are bullshit-common and you can't buy cold iron weapons anywhere near as easily as P&P
>>
>>230820185
>+4 enhancement bonus to stat and some useless skills
Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>230820820
yes
>>230820928
no class restriction for weapons (except druids I think who cant cast spells if equipping anything metallic)
>>
>>230820185
Where did you get that?
>>
whats best class to roleplay romancing tristan
rogue/paladin ECS elf or feyspeaker druid.
>>
>>230820185
That thing is fucking sexy on a sword saint.
>>
>>230820916
cleric with animal domain
>>230821114
half-orc paladin
>>
>>230820325
They can wear normal armour instead of robes, can't they?
>>
>>230821205
>half orc paladin
oh i see you a man of kultur as well
>>
>>230820185
What does it look like?
>>
Seriously, HOSPITALER Guys, whats the fucking point?
>>
>>230821234
empyreal sorcerers and ecchiteurges cant
>>
If you have a paly in your party is he at risk at falling if you commit neutral/evil deeds or is that only if the paladin is the MC
>>
>>230821050
how long do you have until they leave? I ignored valerie's quest and she just said it's just as well that you didn't go. do I have to reload an earlier save?
>>
>>230819323
Eldritch knight or Bard playthroughs are the most fun I've had ever in dnd games. You feel relevant in any part of the game.
>>
>>230821318
Hospitaler in this game is nerfed to shit, don't bother.
>>
>>230819012
Play what you want'
you can beat the game with anything
or just uninstall
people who re roll and restart gazilion times because whatever instead of just playing the fucking game should find out some other games
rpgs apparently are not for them

It only leads to i finished 1 chapter3443545 times but i never finished the game
>>
>>230821318
no one is playing it, but I think their lay on hands on others is faster or something
>>230821364
companion alignments dont change
>>
>>230821318
You can finally make your parents proud by being a doctor.
>>
>>230821114
ples resond
>>
If we can't get teleportation can we at least improve our roads and get a pony express going to improve travel times?
>>
File: 1489260035400.jpg (512 KB, 1031x1283)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
Are there any school that are safe to opposite for wizard?
>>
>>230821430
Yeah like how so though? It just seems like regular paladin but without like - everything.
>>
>>230821485
no racemixing
>>
>>230821548
Divination. Doesn't really do shit in the game.
>>
>>230821548
divination is dogshit in this game just opose it
>>
>>230821548
Anything except Conjuration and Transmutation.
>>
I want to play a caster but its so boring to not get any gear while other members get something new from every quest
>>
>>230821557
Aura of healing passive which I can't remember the actual name of is not in the game and they can't take channeling feat for more healing because "fuck you you're not a priest", and like you said losing pretty much anything that can make them hit hard(er).
>>
>>230821751
Jesus. That's sad. It was the class I was most attracted to based off naming / original class.
>>
>>230821436
>people who re roll and restart gazilion times because whatever
My sister played nwn2 with all races and most classes, she restarts a new campaign every year, I don't know how to make her move on
>>
>>230804501
Asmodeus clerics ger bastard sword for free. Best weapom selection in game so far. Shelim gets glaive. Im case uou want to save a feat.
>>
>pillarsniggers
off thyselfs
https://steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/3335371283867080507/
>>
>>230822023
>Asmodeus cleric gets bastard sword
No they don't. Asmodeus' favored weapon is the mace.
>>
>>230822023
asmodeus favorite weapon is mace
>>
Should you claim the Outskirts asap or does it really not matter?
>>
>>230821967
Just pick either normal Pally or Divine Hunter if you want to play a Pally.
Or be Cleric(not Crusader) if you want be a plated healbot.
>>
are feyspeakers worth it if i want to go a summoner run?
i dont want monster tacticians i dont like their flavour
>>
>>230822128
Doesn't really matter and if you claim asap and then hold council as the game tells you to do you will fail an events because they pop up and run out in the 14 days it takes.
>>
what is the point of sling staffs? anyone that can realistically use them can just use compound bows instead. I wanted to use one on my wizard just so the ai wouldn't make them run into melee if I don't have a spell selected, but it's not worth 2 feats. I don't think I've even found one anyway.
>>
which class is the most entertaining to play? i imagine its one that has a good amount of micro but not boring micro

i really like my sorc but my pally is a bit dull (he's a badass but swinging an infrequent cleave attack does not entertain).
>>
>>230822049
>It should be like in Pillars
Yes, literally right click and wait even on PotD difficult. Yes. Fucking hell, Deadfire PotD was a joke once you reached Neketaka since you get an influx of exp, even then the first area is easy. The only time PoE is difficult is either
>Spam so much enemies that you can't deal with them realistically but you still do anyway
Or
>Fuckstrong boss that is immune to everything and give it AoE
>>
>>230822210
Feyspeaker is ass. Unless I guess you want to go Druid/Sorcerer Mystic Theurge but why would you?
>>
Are there any pure arcane caster companons, or do I really have to become one?
>>
>>230822308
Stormwalker.
>>
>>230822327
the retard is literally complaining about dice rolls in a crpg wtf
>>230822362
but dont they get a shitton of good summons?
>>
>>230822308
so you are asking who has the most abilities to use? clerics get the most with double domain, channeling and spells + combat abilities
>>
>>230822369
Orcuck is technically a pure arcane caster. Just not a full caster. But yeah no story companions are arcane full casters. You can make some custom mercs though if you got the money.
>>
>>230822369
octavia only has one level or rogue
>>
>>230822049
>someone out there actually enjoyed PoE's combat system
>>
File: 1455714556585.jpg (9 KB, 284x178)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>try pathfinder kingmaker
>love it
>try divinity 2 original sin
>absolutely hate it
>>
>>230822556
divinity is zoomer rpg
>>
>>230822556
Only thing I don't like about Kingmaker is the combat. I wish it was round based.
But yeah DOS2 is boring as fuck.
>>
File: Frogposters beware.webm (1.74 MB, 480x270)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB WEBM
>>230822421
One thing I did like with Deadfire's mechanics are grazes, so you still had a fighting chance even if you are fighting something that is so slippery. Everything else just doesn't work well with Empower, encounter charges, how stats work with your shit etc. It makes things too easy. 1 is just the crpg standard but had less.
>>230822556
>Play an absolutely different game
>Have different feelings for it
>>
>>230822673
I like divinity original sin. Played it coop with wife. Was fun
>>
>>230822556
divinity is more lulz so randum xD, also true turn based and since it got large zones feels more like an open world game where while you can fuck around more its smaller scale
I prefer the instanced feel of other crpgs too, from nwn to dragon age origins, the content is limited to small zones so you can be sure you dont miss anything
>>
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY FEYSPEAKER IS BAD????
WHAT SHOULD I PICK AS SUMMONER ASIDE FROM MONSTER TACTICIAN THEN?????????
>>
>>230822789
holy sorc bloodline gets some summoning bonuses iirc
oh and herald caller is ok
>>
>>230822747
wtf this shit why did you post this fucking shit wtf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I made a paladin and just got to the tradepost. The game gave me the little bard, the tower shield women and the angry one. Doesn't sound like a very varied selection, where can I pick up a good cleric and a wizard to round out this party?
>>
>>230822428
yeah i guess really im asking which class is the most active in combat. though i definitely do need to give cleric a go (two as companions has delayed me from trying one)
>>
>>230822362
>Feyspeaker is ass
A damn fine ass, though.
>>230822421
No, they lose spell conversion and are at their best as a pet buffer/crowd controller. Monster tactitian is the best summoner by far, others are merely decent.
>>
File: 1359803267724.jpg (232 KB, 863x752)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>230822747
Are you always such an hostile fuck or are you just having a bad day?
>>
>>230822964
ancient tomb for cleric, slaver camp for a rogue/wizard
>>
>>230823058
>they lose spell conversion
No they don't.
>>
>>230822989
make an evil cleric with negative channeling and control/offensive spells so it doesnt matter if you have two clerics in your party
>>
File: alignmentchoices.jpg (925 KB, 1922x1080)
925 KB
925 KB JPG
This game is so fucking stupid with all the forced alignment choices
being chaotic evil, why would i give 2 shits about someone bullying linzi in the past
>>
>>230823128
>rogue/wizard
What on earth would a wizard do with rogue levels?
>>
>>230822257
There's no point to the vast majority of weapons, especially exotic. There's a number of straight up numerically superior weapon bases but otherwise what's best is up to the loot drops.
>>
>>230821364
Even the MC can't fall, I edited my alignment to neutral good for a quest and all my paladin abilities and saves worked fine, even after leveling up another time. Same with monk AC bonus while not being lawful. I don't think they implemented falling, regardless of tooltips.
>>
>>230823237
if you dont give a shit about linzi why are you dragging her with you in the first place?
>>230823327
she is build to become an arcane trickster, what they do is sneak attack with ranged touch spells
>>
>>230822556
i wish divinity was tied to a pnp ruleset. i don't know if its just autism but i feel like when a game is tied to a pnp ruleset it has a level of depth that just does not compare to other rpgs of a similar ilk.
>>
>>230822964
You can get the undead elf and the depressed dwarf soon after or alternatively you can get a twink cleric boi. Depends on which questline you do first. You can also find a cuck and an elf in the forest. The cuck is a magus and the elf is rogue/wizard.

In the beginning of act 2 you get the ones you saved last in Act 2 (So Elf+Dorf or Twink boi).
Near the capital you can also find a jew who is an alchemist. He's pretty good in my opinion. Then following one of the main quests you get a nigger, he's pretty strong because he has a pet.
>>
>>230822789
>WHY FEYSPEAKER IS BAD
No spell conversion, 1/2 BAB, no will bonus from wisdom, slowed shapesift progression. You didn't ask why they are good.
>>230823205
Yes they do. Actually they are even more nerfed in tabletop, because they can't turn into an elemental.
>>
>>230823327
Oh i don't know, maybe be go for the class with the highest single target damage in the entire game that can do 100d6 damage with a single spell?
Arcane trickster brainlet.
>>
>>230823237
You are confusing Evil and Neutral. This isn't relative morality shit, there are actual physical planes of existence that stand for what is Good, what is Evil, etc. Stop trying to apply real world morality to a setting with legitimate divine Gods that stand for morality and define it objectively. That is the Evil choice there.
>>
File: Druid.png (460 KB, 600x434)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
How important is it to be able to auto with a bow as a druid?

Should I dump dex down to 18 and go 18 in wisdom?
>>
>>230823517
I don't know mucha bout pathfinder, it just seemed odd to me. How do you build this character then?
>>
>>230823506
>No spell conversion
How good is summoning? I've just never bothered using it
>>
>>230823506
why are they good then
i want to know if playing them will make the game unbearably hard
>>
>>230823425
Not him but Bards area a force multiplier that's balanced around 4 man parties.
You have 6 people in this game which makes any type of force multiplier is stupidly strong, that includes bards.
>>
Is there a class tier list for this game?
>>
>>230823237
I think honestly more than anything- the fact that you cant just straight up murder your companions is stupid.
>>
>>230823478
Thank you, but I'd rather not have a nigger in my party
>>
File: 1514904552205.jpg (87 KB, 1500x1155)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>230821589
>>230821596
Oh that's a shame. Divination sounds coolest form of magic. I guess I'll figure another specialization.
>>
>>230823594
You should dump str down. You don't need it since Druid isn't proficient with composite bows.
>>
>>230823703
Yeah, since 95% of the game is combat, and since the setting is generous with items, classes that scale with items are best.
So warriors.
>>
>>230823594
druid is primarly a caster, secondarily a melee brawler, they make awful archers
>>
>>230823661
What's a good Bard build a
>>
>>230823506
You're right, I was thinking of Defender of the True World which gets altered conversion.

>>230823750
Elves are proficient with bows you moron.
>>
WANT TO KNOW HOW TO LOSE YOUR COMPANION FOR GOOD?

LET THE SLAVERS TAKE LINZI- AND THEN NEVER ACTUALLY RESCUE HER
>>
>>230823836
Depends. Combat bard, support bard, CC bard?
And if combat bard: blasting, melee or ranged?
>>
>>230823885
i bet this breaks the game somehow
>>
>>230823885
Nice thank you
>>
>>230823661
why did you answer a roleplaying question with a min/max answer?
sorry if you legit have autism
>>230823703
two handed fighter, arcane trickster, magus are kangz
>>
>>230823610
Level wizard until you get the requirements for arcane trickster.
Accomplished sneak attacker feat on lvl 3 for the AT requirement. Then precise shot. Then generic caster feats.
You end up with 1 less caster level in exchange for sneak attack dice.
Use ray spells, scorched ray, hellfire ray and so on. They fire multiple rays per spell and every ray applies sneak attack dice. It can lead to absurd damage stacking with buffs like sense vitals that can lead to over 100d6 damage in a single ray spell.
>>
>>230823885
Then who was book?
>>
>>230823927
Give me any good builds of those you faggot
>>
>>230822915
You have to be 18 to post, sorry.
>>
File: Divinity Quest 1.png (77 KB, 354x164)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>230823885
>>230823948
I bet it doesn't and Linzi just narrates the story like nothing happened. Somebody actually do it, it won't take long.
>>
>>230808901
Yes ive done it with iron man mode but remove the looting system or they will loot all the crap and wont be able to walk.
>>
>>230823237
Did you miss the part where Chaotic evil usually murders fucking everything?
>>
>>230823750
Thats why I was thinking of playing as an elf so I can work around that.

>>230823815
But wouldn't I only want to brawl when I am in a animal form? If i remember correctly they have their own stats/attributes.

Wouldn't some of the abilities that help archers accuracy help with my spells?
>>
>>230823968
>why did you answer a roleplaying question with a min/max answer?
Because the anwser to that question is 'i don't care about roleplaying but i use her because she's strong from a min/max perspective'?
>>
>>230824080
Nah fuck you.
>>
>>230824203
the guy complained about roleplaying choices, ofc he cares about roleplaying, are you daft or a troll?
>>
>>230823703
tier 1 hybrids
tier 2 arcane casters
tier 3 divine casters
tier 4 non-casters
>>
>>230824176
If you want to be ranged with a nature theme I'd advise you to go Ranger instead. If you don't want a meme cat you could go stormwarden to zip across the battlefield.
>>
>>230823620
Really useful for having meatshields, at the very least. Monster tactitian gives them a lot of bonuses from teamwork feats and you can unlock two summoning feats with spell focus conjuration.
>>230823634
Charisma caster with natural bonuses to persuasion and use magic device, extra skill and skill point, illusion/enchantment buffs from his bonus spells are fantastic, can get Phantasmal Web, which is a really good CC which targets will druid's own spells target reflex or fortitude.

Your animal companion is strong as fuck anyway, so you'll never a burden for the party.
>>
>>230824176
eh sure but are you really making a nuker druid? their strength usually comes for aoe cc, companion and buffs
>>
>>230818841
I just wish you could change archetypes, Armored Hulk would be perfect for your idea and Invulnerable Rager is so much stronger that it doesn't even compare.
>>
what is best for summoner wizard or sorc?
>>
>>230824080
The game has great archery gear so if your main isn't an archer and you don't use Ekun i'd simply make her an archer.
Get lingering song then focus on martial feats and stats towards archery while using no save spells like buffs.
If you have another archer then you can make her into a pure spellcaster/support focusing on charisma and spell focus Enchantment/conjuration so her debuffs hit, use stuff like confusion, hold person, hideous laughter and Fascinate to control the battlefield while buffing everyone with haste/heroism.
>>
>>230824447
Weather domain nuker might be pretty good though.
>>
If i want to make the ultimate tank what should i pick fighter + what?
>>
>>230824340
who are the best hybrids?

magus and alchemcial
>>
>>230824340
Close but there are exceptions, fighter archers are easily tier 1.
>>
>>230823750
Elves are proficient and wildshape doesn't replace stats, it adds to them
>>
>>230823749
In PnP it's cool but it's always been more of a utility/storytelling school. The game did away with all the non-combat spells.
>>
>>230824706
I've been using a fighter/thug/stalwart defender and it works nicely.
>>
>>230824589
Monster tactician inquisitor.

Otherwise Wizard, having summons one level later isn't worth the additional casts.
>>
>>230824340
In this game it might apply, simply due to how shitty and buggy the casters are even at midlevel, especially with how frequently you run into enemies.
>>
>>230823749
Divination is the best tabletop school and the worst videogame school.
You just can't translate the out of combat utility into a videogame without a DM.
>>
can you romance ekun
>>
Is bokken quest still fucked?
>>
You know what makes Magus so fucking great. Even if you miss your fucking attack after powering up a spell, it stays on your weapon until you hit.

So regardless your touch spell will eventually get off.
>>
>haha archers are so stronk
>when there are tons of monsters resistant to slash
no
>>
>>230822556
>not liking both
Wow, thanks for outing yourself as a retard.
>>
>>230824349
Maybe I'll Ranger, I heard early game the animal companion is worth it though they begin to fall off later. Is that true? Also if I go stormwarden should I am for a higher willpower like 16 so my spells are more effective?

>>230824880
Ah I thought they got replaced. So that makes it trick if you go in their with a low con.

>>230824447
So it's not worth it investing in points to increase auto attack dmg, just dump points in willpower than rest in con and str for wildshape dmg?
>>
for a elf archer what is better ranger or fighter?
>>
When you return to the Sacred Sanctum after the first battle, what conditions have to be met to activate the new event ? Tristian is in my party, but nothing happens, even if the location is tagged with the new event alert.
>>
>>230825236
Clustered Shots says hi.
>>
>>230823703
god tier:
full casters with pets

demigod tier:
debuff casters

high tier:
ranged damage classes

mid tier:
melee damage classes

shit tier:
ac tanks
>>
File: Screenshot_39.png (64 KB, 234x112)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
you and me bot amiri
you and me both
>>
>>230789619
If the monk feels boring, how do you know the pally won't get boring for you ?
>>
>>230825397
Paladin>fighter>rogue=inquisitor>ranger
As far as archery goes.
>>
Hm, downed Shrek. He got lucky once and managed to land a hit with a natural 20. Still didn't make it.
I need a constant supply of free acid damage. Buying lots of flasks when the trollarama starts is always an option, but do I really have to?
>>
>>230825327
As ranger you will mostly buff yourself so high wisdom isn't necessary. 14 should be alright but you can go to 16 if you want
>>
>>230825654
paladin is better than fighter?
wtf?
should i multiclass or should i go full divine hunter then?
also i didnt want to go lawful good cause of tristan
>>
>>230825671
You probably have an acid cantrip and barring that just use an acid weapon on swap.
>>
>>230825671
There is an acid greataxe in the ruined watchtower.
>>
>>230825790
Normal Paladin is better than Divine Hunter at archery, don't be fooled by the free feats.
>>
>>230824706
Eldritch knight.
>>
>>230825790
Divine Hunter is a great archer.
If you don't want go lawful good then yeah fighter is by far the best choice fora pure archer.
>>
>>230825898
>
not him but stop trying to bait anon
in what fucking world is normal paladin better than divine hunter for archery?
in what world is paladin better than fighter for archery?
>>
>>230825835
>>230825884
swap weapon is a nice solution, thanks.
>>
>>230823594
Share the source image for your elf, anon
>>
>>230825023
In computer games hybrids are better because it's easier to just left click kill most things rather than bother with casting stuff every encounter.
>>
NEW
>>230826173
NEW
>>230826173
NEW
>>230826173
NEW
>>
so i am going divine hunter elf for archery
can someone post portraits of hot female elfs with bows?
>>
>>230825236
You're supposed to shoot the arrows, not swing them.
>>
>>230826047
Simply because the class features of the Divine Hunter are worse than that of the normal paladin.
Divine Hunter seems to assume a party with many ranged characters who for some reason don't have any ranged feats.
I take the Auras of the paladin that are useful to all groups over the shit Divine Hunter provides. You basically trade away a whole bunch of useful features away for a free precise shot.
>>
>>230810294
>Just torrent it and try it out.
If you want the company to bankrupt fast and not make any DLC's do this.
>>
Anyone tell me the positives of accepting Trobold as a vassal? The kingdom management seems so minor that I might as well just get their loot
>>
>>230820186
They loose smites/DAY but dont use lays to cast group heals i made valery hospitaler of shelin and sje is ok but normalpally is better.
>>
>>230821364
You dont fall but cant recharge abilities until you regain your aligment
>>
>>230821367
Thats part of the romance only i think
>>
>>230822119
Really? must be in dnd only

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.