[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1505076540445.jpg (67 KB, 431x391)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
How do we save 4chan?
>>
Only since-12 can reply
>>
File: 15045187779402.jpg (306 KB, 2121x2676)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
continue to post things you enjoy and hope others like it
>>
>>68673
SAVE IT FROM WHAT??
>>
>>68673
Block posting from phones. It really is that simple.
>>
>>68673
rigorously ban users who post /pol/ garbage outside of their containment board.
>>
File: 1488672512891.png (65 KB, 798x798)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>68709
>>
>>68699
Hi I'm currently posting from my phone.
>>
>>68699
>Block posting from phones. It really is that simple.

What's your problem with phones, grandpa?
>>
File: smug bimajo.jpg (153 KB, 985x1075)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Ban anyone who uses Twitter. Yes, even if you use it to follow Japanese manga artists or whatever.

I guarantee 4chan will instantly quadruple in quality if you do this. Just use cookies or whatever to check if they've used Twitter, and then throw up a "sorry, you can't use this site if you use Twitter" page if they do.
>>
>>68715
>Just use cookies
Surely sad panda in impenetrable so this should work. Right?
>>
File: 4chan downfall.png (72 KB, 1353x424)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>68673
Go back in time and stop gamergate and the fappening from happening. That was the final straw. Thats what brought massive traffic of outsiders, normalfags, redditors etc here. You could be more autistic and say around chanology was when things started to turn (Maskfags,Anonomoose) but if you look at the traffic numbers from back then it was nowhere near the increase after GG. The election also saw a mass increase from /pol/

The number of phoneposters also now make up a huge chunk of the posters on this site and we all know that when you post from your phone you are not likely to add well thought out quality posts to a thread because phones are not as easy too fastly type on. Low quality posts mean a worse 4chan.
>>
>>68718
adding this to my massive autistic post
>>
>>68718
Just needed to close /pol/ and ban everyone for posting politics.
>>
>>68720
>ban everyone for posting politics.

Pretty sure Moot deleted /pol/ once for that reason.
>>
>>68716
While it might not prevent all users, it would deter a consider number of them. A great deal of people out there can't figure out how to get around sad panda; I imagine the same would happen for Twitter bans.
>>
>>68728
Until word gets out "Delete your cookies." There is the extra step for googling how to delete your cookies for the ultra retarded but we'd still have a lot of 80 IQ mother fuckers running around. Personally I'm in favor of a kana captcha. If you have to spend a week learning hiragana and katakana it would bar the least dedicated people.
>>
i dunno
>>
>>68720

/pol/ is the best board tho..

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.