[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_0032.jpg (83 KB, 361x361)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Does anyone else just feel BETTER in autumn? The air is brisk, the sky is pleasant, the greenery is changing, the world becomes comfy. I love this season.
>>
It's my favorite season.
>>
>>70060
yeah my man.
but to be honest I just feel BETTER during any season that's not summer.
>>
Autumn and winter are the best. I get tired of the cold by mid January though.
>>
>>70060
I only feel better because this is the time when all the bugs and insects stop pestering you everytime you're outdoors. That, and the heat gets less intense so you don't have to take a shower everytime you spend more than thirty minutes outdoor because the warmth makes you sweat like crazy if you're one of those who can't handle heat very well.

I love winter. When you get home from your job you take a shower or a bath and put on some thick and warm clothes, sit down on a couch and enjoy a nice drink, be it hot or cold:
Maximum comfy right there.
>>
>>70138
This. Looking forward to my rum eggnog.
>>
File: 001_031_02A02.jpg (66 KB, 800x600)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>70060
I prefer winter myself, but autumn's the next best season. There's just something about stepping outside and feeling the air chilled all around you but not enough to make you actually have to dress in layers or coats.

That and it's usually when all the bugs start to die as >>70138 pointed out.
>>
File: 20171002_192144.jpg (1.31 MB, 2146x3748)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Happy October the second.
I've been getting slighty more sick since Friday.
>>
>>70302
>>I've been getting slighty more sick since Friday.
Me too. I hope I get over this cold soon.
>>
>>70302
You already have snow? Sweet! Where is that?
>>
File: 1496959345434.jpg (38 KB, 532x676)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>70060
aye
>>
File: IMG_2381.jpg (1.74 MB, 3447x2058)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>70060
I have a feeling this Winter is going to be a motherfucker.
>>
>>70060
I just caught a cold so no. Fuck sore throats
>>
>>70403
Those coldeeze lozenges really do work. It's probably far too late now but the next time you start feeling a sore throat coming on start sucking on those things every few hours and the cold will go away in a couple of days.
>>
>>70328
Canada.
>>
>>70427
Yes! I guessed correctly! I saw those trees and thought: "no way this is anywhere in USA. And it's too colourful for it to be in Russia."

Honestly thinking about moving to Canada a couple of years from now. Heard it's a lot like Sweden.
>>
File: 1458865018393.jpg (73 KB, 640x640)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>70444
>Heard it's a lot like Sweden.
That hurts, anon. I thought we were all friends here.
>>
File: 1410900220051.jpg (66 KB, 960x639)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>the first day when you step outside and feel the nice, brisk autumn air that's not humid and sweltering like the rest of summer

Truly a wonderful experience.
>>
File: 6010.jpg (683 KB, 2240x1488)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>70060
I live in Massachusetts, so Fall is the best time of the year. The bugs mostly go away, it's cool and crisp, and everything is colorful and beautiful. I love laying outside and reading or going for walks around Concord. It's a great time for reflecting and feeling happy about the year as it winds down.
>>
>>70060
>Not hot, so I don't become a gross, sweaty mess for walking outside
>Cold allows for /comfy/
>Significantly fewer bugs to deal with
>Trees become beautiful
>Snow is the best fucking weather, rain is breddy gud too (and there's no short supply of the latter)
>Fewer normies polluting the outside

I'd say that Winter would be my favorite season if it snowed more reliably here, but unfortunately it doesn't so Autumn is my favorite
>>
>>70445
Sorry. What I meant was "a lot like Sweden back before Sweden became an immigrant-infested craphole that is run by spineless and gutless humans who cares more about alien beggars than their own people and country."
The main reason I want to move, by the way.
>>
>>70302
>>70427
>>70445
Happy Thanksgiving!
>>
File: rollyay.png (27 KB, 337x398)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>70664
Thank you, and the very same to you.
>>
>>70060
I dislike it for some reason. Probably because here in Michigan that's where it starts getting cold and also probably have bad memories associated with it. I love summer.
>>
>>70060
Honestly I like all seasons for their own reasons, but yes fall is rad. I've always liked scary movies and spooky stuff too, so its fun that that becomes part of the season. It gets windy and cold, the trees turn red, then indian summer its and we get long hot nights and drink out on the porch while leaves blow around.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.