[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

Apologize
>>
File: tegaki.png (3 KB, 400x400)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>73949
For hwat exactly?
>>
File: 1512008064160.jpg (44 KB, 638x434)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>73949
I'm sorry, Georgie, but you were the one who sold the franchise to Disney. You could have stopped this travesty.
>>
File: Dispute.png (241 KB, 996x849)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
I was never that mad at Lucas, he is human and made some damn fine entertainment. If you over analyze any media you will find a flaw, that does not make you superior to those that put all their efforts in to make it.
I am currently at war with Disney and DS Global LTD & Assuckers. Because of that, I made this for /vip/ and my friends on /wsg/, because I care.
https://youtu.be/m-JYEdket7w
The lawyers are kinda mad about it, but it is legal as Fair Use / Parody even though it uses direct reference of their media. Gotten through piracy. That is my apology to George. That I never fucked with him that way.
>>
>directs the prequel trilogy, near universally panned compared to the original trilogy
>gave us Jar Jar Binks
>hands over the properties to Disney, who manages to fuck it up even worse

Did Lucas do anything right with Star Wars, other than A New Hope?
>>
>>74350
>Did Lucas do anything right with Star Wars, other than A New Hope?

1. He negotiated the rights to toy sales
2. He got lucky with A New Hope

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.