[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

What's yours fellow /vip/pers? You do have one, right? Have you ever stuck to yours?
Mine is to get better at drawing.
>>
none
>>
>>74193
I'm going to stop eating refined sugars.
>>
>>74193
I don't have one.
>>
>>74193
Post more lewd content on /vip/.
>>
>>74193
Might quit smoking but it won't be because of new years. Just really need to quit smoking and save money
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
I don't tend to make new years resolutions, but last year I lost 42 pounds on a ketogenic diet, and I'm probably going to start working out at the gym and try to get ripped (starting strength).

Also this month will be my last month of paying off student loans. So that's cool.
>>
>>74327
I am on the keto diet because of epilepsy. The only carbs I allow myself are from beer.
https://youtu.be/xEcgbYOLtlU
>>
>>74193

I intend to drink more than I do already.
>>
To stop hating myself
>>
Drink more.
>>
>>74480
Can I hate you instead?
>>
File: 1510614279685.jpg (12 KB, 330x250)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
My first one was to lose weight. After reaching a high of 198 pounds last spring, I thought enough was enough and made it to around 163 by the end of the year. I don't want to exceed 170, and as long as I keep myself disciplined, I don't think I should have trouble keeping to this goal.

My second one was to take a walk outside for at least an hour every day. This one I had to break immediately, as the temperature in my city is currently about -18° celsius and there have been emergency cold warnings all week. I walked about 500m today, for about 5 minutes, and even then I felt the chill.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3 KB, 400x400)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
please excuse the slightly cringy presentation, but this is how I typed it up, I felt like using the word "resolution" would make me feel less confident so I found a different way of saying it
"aa" isn't AA, it's a side project similar to Conway's Game of Life
"game" is my main project, an action sidescroller

RESOLVED, will happen in the coming month:
- work on aa again
- break off ties with bad group
- apply pressure re: job advancement
RESOLVED, will happen in the coming quarter-year:
- get somewhere with art on game
- progress with features for game, especially powerups
- work on music for game
- get some weights
>>
File: tegaki.png (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>74193
>Mine is to get better at drawing.
>>
get off my ass and get a real job, trading cryptos has gotten a little boring

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.