[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: tegaki.png (3 KB, 400x400)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
I want to confess to something here as a femanon.

I steal right socks from my female co-worker. Only right socks and occasionally panties. Eventually cycling them out. She's convinced she just misplaces her clothes. I sniff them until her scent is gone. We shop for clothes together and do other girl-things.

I've ingested some of her hair and spit without her knowing as well. I know the body can take years to remove hair from the internal organs, so she will be with me for a long time. I've also done the same for some things I've cooked for her.

We occasionally share clothes, and I masturbate in her clothes to her dirty-stolen-things. I've done so many things it isn't even funny. One time when she was sick and pretty much unconscious, I sucked on her dirty toes and sniffed her body all over. She's a heavy sleeper and was on some 'Quill so entirely out like a rock. I wish I had had the guts to do more then that.

I love her. No one else in the world means anything to me. I want to tell her I love her but because I became weak and fell to my fetishes...well now I can never tell her. If she knew, there would never be any love.

TLDR: I have a fetish-driven lesbian crush on my co-worker of 6 years and I can't confess my love because I'd lose her due to said fetishes and invasion of her personal space.

I'm confessing here to release my guilt to the world.
>>
>>74930
>One time when she was sick and pretty much unconscious
How were you with her?
>>
>>74931
We're friends. I was taking care of her, her house, and her pets.
>>
>>74932
why dont you just get drunk with her and get down to business?
>>
>>74930
>TLDR: I have a fetish-driven lesbian crush on my co-worker of 6 years and I can't confess my love because I'd lose her due to said fetishes and invasion of her personal space.
you dont have to confess your fetishes to her. normal people hide their fetishes for a while into a relationship.
>>
The real question is how do I get a fetish driven yandere girl like OP? I have a penis and am not her obsession so I'm already out of the running.
>>
>>74998
You should try hypnotizing her to be arroused by you. All you have to do is spread your ass and take a pic, censor your hole with a black rectangle, and post the image to get her attention. The perceived aroma should woo her in no time and make your cock irresistible to her.
>>
File: 1404830832585.jpg (55 KB, 399x400)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>74930
>Only right socks
Socks don't have a designated side. You can wear either from a pair on whichever foot you like. What are you even talking about dude?
>>
File: 599.png (196 KB, 600x670)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>75005
A lot of socks, especially women's socks, have designs that face a specific way.
>>
File: 1431040936399.jpg (103 KB, 1219x250)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>74930
>>
>>74930
Post a timestamped photo of the dirty panties.
>>
>>74930
Imagine reading this from the perspective of one of your guy "best friends" writing this about you.
>>
>>75164
that's just wrong, men can all burn.
>>
>>74930
Pretty hot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.