[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply Here

File: 1530752074724.jpg (211 KB, 564x752)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Let's post doggos, /vip/
>>
This is a cat board!
>>
File: 1510377317710.jpg (44 KB, 639x445)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: 1509080003435.jpg (41 KB, 399x285)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
All these fat submissive cucks. Get a real pet.
>>
File: HA.gif (228 KB, 300x225)
228 KB
228 KB GIF
>>82529
>catfags calling other people fat
>>
File: 1507313659981.jpg (47 KB, 564x400)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>82530
I was talking about your diabetes ridden pets but if you take it personal maybe you've got some soul searching about projection to do.
>>
File: dog laugh.jpg (8 KB, 183x275)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>82531
That's cute coming from someone who likes leukemia infested hairballs that wait for the day you die so they can eat your corpse.
>>
>>82532
Thank you for saying my cat is cute. He is cold calculating the best amount of cuteness for return on his investment. Whereas your dog will randomly lash out in any behavior that will give him the morsel to increase his corpulence. Leukemia is a disease that affects all mammals at an even rate. Stupidity is only for the select few that don't know any better. It's sad when a mouse can be trained better than one of a bigger brain size but that is true of dogs and here we are.
>>
File: Laughing-dog.jpg (16 KB, 400x267)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>82533
Taking an insult as a compliment, even if sarcastic, not only proves you as someone stupid but it makes it even more hilarious how you mention "Stupidity is only for the select few that don't know any better" because I actually agree. Afterall, what kind of idiot would own a cat? They're pathetic animals that leave fur everywhere and could care less about your well being. Your cat is as useless as a paperweight. No actually it's even worse because at least a paperweight doesn't make you invest time and money on a creatin that will never reciprocate the love and affection you show it.
>>
File: 1521910320696.jpg (14 KB, 563x563)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>82534
It was an ironic turn around of your sarcastic comment. Well be it for a dog owner to only think at one variable at a time. You must suck at chess. My cat knows how to use a toilet. Your dog yanks at its leash in other people's yards screaming at the top of its lungs until you pick up its shit in a bag. My cat enters my room when he wants pets and leaves when I am busy. Your dog demands your attention with whining until you placate him with a treat to "Please for the love of god just leave me alone."
>>
File: laughing-dog-.jpg (51 KB, 500x457)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>82536
My how presumptuous of you, though it in line with the behavior of a cat owner. My dog is actually very polite and only barks when playing or if he spots someone acting suspicious. Your cat meows incessantly and uses it's claws to harm any person or animal that dares to come near it, including yourself. But that's okay because you like being told what to do. You like having your cat be in charge, always having to do things whenever he wants to. It gives off the impression that you're very submissive to your cat. Submissive, now where have I seen that recently? Oh yeah!
>All these fat submissive cucks
Man, you wanna talk about irony? Just take a look in the mirror!
>>
>>82541
You cal me presumptuous and then go on a tirade of fallacies. Your dog barks when it find someone acting suspicious which is everyone in a two mile radius. So it screams its head off at random people it doesn't know all the time. My cat isn't even interested in that kind of drama. My cat responds to commands like "in the toilet" and "go on" when I want him out of the place he currently is. Your dog may respond to sit if it is so inclined to do so when it is not licking his red rocket or banging your girlfriend. Once again the dog is the fat submissive cuck but if you allow your dog to cuck you with your girlfriend then I can see where all this rage of yours is coming from. Don't be so jealous of your dog.
>>
File: vrj07.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>82545
Your cat humors you because it knows that he is the real owner and you are the pet. Which is of course inline with a people who like cats. You're also bringing up bestiality which is not only gross but also means that you have some kind of sick fetish involving animals. Why else would you bring it up? Do you have some sexual frustrations that you're unable to release because your cat won't let you have a girlfriend? No wonder you don't like dogs, you tried to have sex with one and not it only did it attack you in self defense but you got into legal trouble because of it. You have my condolences but you really ought to seek professional help for both being an animal fucker and owning a cat.
>>
>>82547
My cat loves me deeply and responds to my commands whereas your dog misbehaves until you feed it or let it fuck your girlfriend. That barb must have dug deep for your insecurities because you responded exactly as expected. Fallacies about bestiality and an incongruent idea of me fucking a dog for some strange reason. You could have at least been consistent and falsely accused me of fucking my cat but even there you intellectually fell short. I'm not your girlfriend so it doesn't make any sense. Tell your girlfriend to stop camming with your dog for 5 bucks a month on patreon.
>>
File: 3mjepie5id8z.jpg (105 KB, 720x960)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>82548
Forgot my pic.
>>
File: a9rpPRK_700b.jpg (103 KB, 700x669)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
I just wanted doggos, not all this contention.
>>
File: IMG_20180718_181701.jpg (1.5 MB, 2160x3840)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>
File: 20180715_180720.jpg (2.46 MB, 2259x2916)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
Miss my doggo ;_;
>>
File: doggo.jpg (38 KB, 604x453)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>82885
Sorry for your loss. I miss my doggo too though that was many years ago by now ;-;
>>
File: izi6427as1ry.jpg (75 KB, 728x960)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
>>83037
swing well thicc boi

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.