[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply Here

What are your very important opinions on the new report system?
>>
>>82729
takes longer to report someone which is bad but I don't really care that much desu.
things probably won't change at all even with that virtual youtuber thing and that's good.
>>
>>82729
Long awaited, I like how there's different options for each board.

>>82735
Takes less time to report avatarfags and spammers since you only have to report one post, it's also helpful on reporting things that aren't obviously breaking a rule if you just glance at the post.
>>
>>82729
takes longer to report but now they won't just ignore posts because they cant see that they're spam unless I report the same spam posts 10 times or that they miss the discord link because they hide it in the middle of text
>>
If it leads to universal enforcement of global rules, it's a mistake because some of the global rules shouldn't be global.
>>
>>82729
They took a feature that was simple and made it more complicated. I feel less inclined to report someone now. I will probably just start hiding offending posts now instead of reporting them too.
>>
They need to add board-specific rules. Tired of fuckers making "definitely-not-generals, just long-term recurring discussion dedicated to a single game or series with no specific thread topic at hand" on /v/.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (48 KB, 640x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>82729
Will increase the amount of troll reports because you can be more specific instad of letting the mods do their job. Pretty much every post breaks some rule at least remotely and this basically gives trolls the mod priviliges to get a post they don't like banned.
>>
>>82835
Also I totally didn't get banned on day one on /v/ because my ironic consolewarpost was taken out of context.
>>
>>82751
This, i liked being able to just quickly report someone when they broke a rule, then the mod could just see what rule was broken instead of me having to spoon feed them.
>>
it’s great
>>
File: tegaki.png (2 KB, 400x400)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>82729
i think it keeps faggots knowledgeable about the rules so it's fine by me
>>
>>82744
it doesn't. a lot of boards don't have certain global rules, e.g. "no racism outside of /b/" isn't in the /pol/ report list

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.