[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vip/ - Very Important Posts

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

who are you voting for?
https://www.4chan.org/banner-contest/all
>>
>>84960
If you aren't voting for her we can't be friends.
>>
Surprisingly large amount of good ones I'm having trouble deciding, gonna dump all the ones I like. Whoever wins better end up posting here.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Just noticed this one. I like the accessories.
>>
i know this one will never win, but i liked it
>>
This one has the biggest tids, I think.

There's lots of good ones, I'm just not sure which one to vote for. I think I'm just going to base my decision on tiddie size. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>85032
Not just the size, the shape too.
>>
The biggest problem is that the requirement for a clover motif makes it hard to avoid something similar to Yotsuba.
>>
>>84972
What are those things sticking out of her head?
>>
Almost all of these are terrible Yotsuba ripoffs
>>
>>85038
But this one I think is pretty good
>>
I'm gay.
>>
>>84960
imo only about 10% are true contenders

this one is my vote
>>
>>85057
i also don't understand why 4chan doesn't just use Yotsuba. seriously.
>>
>>84960
What's a Vtuber?
>>
>>85032
2fat
>>
>>85058
because copyright.
>>
Soon as I gazed my eyes upon perfection midst the mediocrity, I knew that God exists.
>>
this one
>>
File: 1538400893774.png (373 KB, 584x1532)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
lol
>>
>>85069
Ain't nobody tryna vote for this fag.
>>
File: image0-2.jpg (65 KB, 384x1022)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Andrea!!
>>
>>85064
Only good choice.
>>
>>85005
Same here anon.
If the 3d artist gets rid of the devian art look this could be even better
>>
This is the only one that resonated with me
>>
>>85032
I voted for this one. I like the shark teeth and hair.
>>
>>84960
Any lolis I see.
>>
>>84975
I voted for this one.
>>
(best girl)
>>
File: based.png (2.19 MB, 1309x2031)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
this is the most based and redpilled option
>>
>>85059
Vote for >>85064 before you learn.
>>
I voted for something that would combine both the blue board and red board design while also satisfying a few fetishes. This was it.
>>
I will be happy if either this or >>85057 wins
>>
This one is the coolest one in my opinion. 4channel.com girl shouldn't be a loli or a slut in my humble opinion
>>
>>85124
panties = probably NSFW :(
>>
Why only one vote for the 1 million submissions? It should be unlimited votes so we can all pick our favorites, and the one who got the most wins.
>>
File: daiz.jpg (66 KB, 717x960)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
If you didn't vote for a /s4s/ joke entry you're a pleb.
>>
File: jenny.png (32 KB, 773x155)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
I knew who I was going to vote for from day one
>>
>>85032
will definitely be voting for this one. goddam its the best by far
>>
>>85069
bland as fuck
>>
i hope one of the paint drawings win. reminds me of the good old times.
>>
>>85124
this
>>
>>84971
I really like this one but the reddit doll is kind of offputting

>>85032
tit size is reasonable, but only if you vote for the flattest one.

>>85124
I like this one a lot too, but I think she's too similar to Yuzu from Citrus.
>>
>>85123
voted this too, has meme arrows as well...others are good but none captures 'all' of 4chan like this
>>
I liked this one
>>
File: tegaki.png (2 KB, 400x400)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>85123
shit i didn't see this one I already voted for a lesser one
>>
This one is the best
>>
I really liked this one desu.
>>
>>84960
I'm boycotting the vote due to mass jewish shilling going on in /pol/
>>
>>85155
I clicked that one and got a 404. wtf hiro
>>
>>85156
too fat
>>
>>85186
should be fatter
>>
>>85145
too posh
>>
File: 1528100471158.jpg (310 KB, 960x933)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
I still haven't picked one yet. I can't decide!
>>
File: vtube-chan.jpg (131 KB, 695x900)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
boated for best grill
>>
>>85064
in all honesty though, this will win
>>
>>84960
Somehow, only just now I noticed the scrunchie
>>
>>84977
I cast my vote for her. Was also debating >>84976, but I liked the green haired one better.
>>
>>85240
What scrunchie?
>>
File: tegaki.png (5 KB, 400x400)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
When are the results getting published?
>>
>>85245
Voting is open till the 8th. I imagine the winner will be revealed sometime after that.
>>
>>84971
I voted for this one. I like the vicious loli design and the green clover-shaped hair is a good way to incorporate 4chan into the design, rather than just drawing a random girl and then sticking a logo on at the end,
>>
>>85243
The pink thing on her wrist.
>>
I've narrowed it down to >>84972 and >>84975 but I still can't choose.
>>
>>85163
She was removed
>>
>>85066
Best.
>>
>>84975
I voted for this whore.
>>
>>84960
Her. She's the most original and gives me the most "4chan" impression.
>>
The only thing I've narrowed down is green hair.
>>
Ended up voting for >>84972 because she a cute. I want to know who the artist is.
>>
My favorite one made top 20. I'll vote for her again
>>
went with this one
>>
>>85382
Mine didn't :_:
>>
>>84975
Same. it was a fucking tough choice tho. I'm really impressed with a lot of them.
>>
File: file.png (2.07 MB, 1637x1700)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>84978
>>85123
>>85240
I'm between these three, but I wanted pic related
>>
>>84973
bumperino
>>
Went with the fairy.
>>
>>85388
I liked her, but the frog boots put me off
>>
>>85388
Isn't 4 四 though?
>>
>>85397
See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_numerals#Formal_numbers

肆 was historically used for 4 in formal situations but 四 is used in all situations these days.
>>
>>85383
I went for this one in the second vote. Cute and expressive with a 4chan-based design, while also looking fairly professional and like an idol.
>>
>>85383
My second vote too

but im sad that there wasnt a good loli in the final round.
>>
>>85240
Guess I'm voting for this one. She's cute, at least.
>>
File: 1539026852265.png (186 KB, 680x722)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
There's only one choice.
>>
>>85412
>pandering to s4s
the only true vote is a vote for >>85064
>>
Voted for>>85064 again. ftw
>>
>>85039
I voted for her, though I think they should change her stockings; they're a little much.
>>
>>84960
i picked the funniest one
>>
1. If I understand this correctly, this is going to be a Vtuber à la Kizuna AI, which means a 3D model using light mo-cap and other cheap & easy animation techniques. Which means this character's jacket would probably flip and clip like hell. Which is a shame, because it's one of the key things about this great design.

2. A solid design, but I feel it's a bit too spring-y and unversatile. I'm of the opinion that the bolder the hair color, the simpler the hair style--and this style is a bit too big and elaborate for such a neon green. I don't get that hole.

3. I like how they're going for the "anonymous" theming, but that mask is too Black Bloc for my tastes. And heterochromia is hard to pull off, since you risk pushing your design into tryhard donut-steel ridiculousness. This doesn't quite pull it off. And those dungarees...no.

4. Too, too much. And huge boobs and squishy thighs are hard enough to pull off with a AAA budget--a Vtuber pumping out MMD videos on the cheap has no chance.

5. Cute genderswap of anonymous, but not someone I'd want to spend 10-minute intervals looking at.

6. Again: loose, wrinkly clothing looses its charm in all but the best 3D. Otherwise, an okay, if not eye-catching design.

7. This girl could look really charming in a comic with the right idiosyncratic artstyle, but as a 3D model I'd imagine she'd come off pretty bland.

8. Those colors could be toned down, and those stockings should probably be grey, but otherwise a stellar design. Striking outfit, a good "default" expression; I have a pleasing mental image of this girl passive-agressively stamping around a video frame, aiming snippy remarks at the camera. Again, the problematic loose clothing rears it head, but it just might be a good enough design to compesate for her sleeves' graceless PhysX flailings.

9. I laughed, but the joke will get old.

10. Meh, I feel like she'll get lost in a sea of Kisuna AI-alikes.
>>
>>85429
11. A cute mascot suitable for something even more specific than 4chan, thus not a great video host. Just not a versatile appearance.

12. What little there is to go on doesn't rock my world in any way. Rather plain.

13. 3D loose clothing problem aside, I'm still not crazy for the shape of her jacket, or ascot. The hair is quite adorable, though that would depend on how much effort the animaiton department is willing to give.

14. Simple and cute. The shape of the hair could be refined just a little. I don't know why, but she reminds me of the Morton Salt girl.

15. Good, but another loose-clothing dependant design. The 4chan logos feel like an afterthought, and the clover hairclip reminds me too much of Vivian James. I don't want to be reminded of Vivian James. Take those clovers off and put her in a graphic novel. She deserves better.

16. Another one with THAT hairclip. And the outfit isn't super inspired.

17. The main jacket is awful, but the secondary outfits are decent. not sure how the messy hair will hold up in 3D. And I guesss there's jsut no getting around that hairclip?

18. This is...nothing. You're putting 95% of her design entirely in the hands of whatever modeler gets the bid. And by that point you won't get another vote.

19. A cute 2d character, especially with this artstyle, though in 3D I imagine she'd look a tad bland. Maybe just a *little* too similar to Tinkerbell. Just a little.

20. Nice meme. But you do know that as soon as she puts her hands down or makes another expression, the meme will end?

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm going with #8. Tone down those stockings and tame those sleeves and you've got a great personality.
>>
File: burypinkgirl.gif (377 KB, 500x500)
377 KB
377 KB GIF
>>85432
>20. Nice meme. But you do know that as soon as she puts her hands down or makes another expression, the meme will end?
uhh do you not know who bury pink girl is?
>>
File: meme biting back.jpg (68 KB, 471x613)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>85432
>18. This is...nothing. You're putting 95% of her design entirely in the hands of whatever modeler gets the bid. And by that point you won't get another vote.
Yeah. I can guarantee you that it'll just be reworked into something cute looking and Hiro will have the last laugh because he already has your money.
>>
Only valid choice in the final round >>85064
>>
File: 1539055360268.png (41 KB, 1152x1176)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>85432
>>85432
>18. This is...nothing. You're putting 95% of her design entirely in the hands of whatever modeler gets the bid. And by that point you won't get another vote.

Hello, I have been hired to make the full design for this girl
Here is what she will look like.
>>
File: tegaki.png (2 KB, 400x400)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>85069
>>
>>85441
based
>>
>>85449
First one is well drawn and I like it in general but I don't like it because people will interpret the arm sash as nazi symbolism instead of kaicho symbolism and it'll just attract more underage /pol/tards who think this board is le ebin political board to post politics fucking everywhere and spam their low quality posts.

Second one is pretty good but doesn't show just how great the fetish potential is in those skirt gaps.
It needs a part where the skirt is flowing in the wind and you can see the gap between her hips/thighs and the air so you can imagine her naked under the skirt.
>>
>>85449
The short-haired one! The short-haired one!
>>
>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>85064
>>
File: tegaki.png (1 KB, 100x100)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>
>>84975
I voted for this whore again.
>>
BRACE FOR IMPACT
>>
Who won
>>
>>85641
We all did
>>
>>85641
This
Tell us who won Hiro you fag
>>
results being rigged takes time
>>
>>85240
I can't believe this whore won...
>>
>>85662
I totally expected it, and at least it's not one that I dislike. It doesn't scream 4chan as much as it could, but it's not espousing any part of this site I hate either.
Also I'm 90% sure it's actually an original 4ch design and not shilled on twitter so there's that.
>>
>>85665
I agree, it's definitely not the worst one. But this one is wearing tights. Fucking tights, no zettai ryouiki??
>>
I'd love to see the votes because I know that basic as hell anime design didn't win

just slap a clover on somewhere and it's 4chan personified? Oh and PINK?(wtf) meme arrows as hair clips too I guess? yeah I don't think so, faggot contest, faggot 'winner'

contest was a total failure, hopefully there can be better contests with better themes in the future.
>>
File: tegaki.png (7 KB, 400x400)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>85662
if true then it was fuggin rigged.
I know plain-chan got the most votes.
>>
>>85667
This. We all know >>85441 was the true winner.
>>
>>85240
What a fucking disappointment. How the fuck did this shit even "win"?
>>
File: 4chan soul.png (1.58 MB, 2200x874)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>85064
>>85139
soul
>>85240
soulless
4chan is dead

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.