[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1506399571211.png (325 KB, 1024x1024)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>he still hasn't hacked his 3DS
>he's going to spend real, actual money on Gamefreak's latest cashgrab

Let's hear those excuses.
>>
I like the look on my shelf and I can afford it.
Also, my 3DS is hacked.
>>
I have no 3DS
wait
>>
>>33753836
Ditto
>>
>>33753819
It's only $40, that's like 1/8 of my paycheck. I will be okay.
>>
I'm not going to buy it and I'm not going to pirate it either.
>>
>>33753819
I'm going to download the CIA for one of them on release/pre-release. If I like it, I'll get the other as a Christmas present.
Just like last year :^)
>>
>>33753819
>Fuck X Company and their pathetic games. They're all run by Jews and are filled with degeneracy
>Let me just pirate it despite knowing it's shit and filled with degenerate shit
>But it doesn't harm developers at all too by pirating games
>>
>>33753819
im not poor
>>
>>33753852
Same
>>
>>33753876
Actually increases sales according to an EU report on digital piracy.
>>
>>33753852
Do you get paid weekly?
>>
I'm getting mine for 'free' since I won a gift card. Incidentally i had a gift card last year too and i got Moon with it.
>>
>>33753906
Yeah, but I've been at my job since 16 so I've had significant pay raises because of it.
>>
>>33753898
Of fucking course, every time you buy a product, it's basically a bet, when pirating you can know if it's good or not before being fucked.
>>
>>33753819
Okay, WHY do you give a fuck?

Let's hear those excuses.
>>
>not just stealing the game off a store shelf
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (77 KB, 550x565)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>33753898
>2016+1
>Believing reports
>>
>>33753991
Because he has no life.
>>
>>33753819
I want to make you angry
>>
>>33753819
>actually being fucked enough to learn how to hack your 3ds
>being a hackerfag
>calling a 3rd version/sequel game with more interesting content than the others including new Pokemon a "cashgrab"while defending all the other 3rd versions
>"B-but it's o-only adding hallways!"
>"B-but UB's aren't "P-Pokemon!"

autist
>>
>>33754007
>"truth I can no longer be. believe me I'm on the internet"
>>
>>33753819
My plan has always been to hack my 3DS once Ninty announces they’re no longer supporting the system
>>
>>33753951
That just seems really low. I thought 2k a month was low but my cost of living is also low so I assumed people make more elsewhere?
>>
>>33754059
Haha OP is truly a faggot. Nice list anon
>>
>>33753819
>he still hasn't hacked his 3DS
Actually I have about 5 times, but every time its about a day after some patch comes out so I'm fucked.
>he's going to spend real, actual money on Gamefreak's latest cashgrab
These are the last pokemon games Im ever paying for since the move from 3DS, so why not?
>>
>>33753819
>He hacked his 3DS while Nintendo is still actively supporting the system and handing out shadowbans

Enjoy getting banned and never getting to play online, retard. You hack your system once support has ended for it.
>>
>>33754366
>he doesn't know how to unban his 3ds
>>
>>33754376
>you need another 3DS to fully unban it or else you can't create a nnid
>>
>>33754376
>he got banned in the first place
>>
Spending real money on it because I’m a sell out for Nintendo
>>
>>33754385
It's nice of you to admit it.
>>
>>33754366
>hack the system once it's dead and you have no reason to
Or you could just not agree to hand out your info to Nintendo and keep on trucking.
>>
>>33754384
I never said I did.
>>
>>33754407
Oh I'm sorry, when the system is no longer officially supported the games released for it magically vanish from the planet? I wasn't aware.
>>
>>33754410
Oh I wasn't saying this for you, more like, adding to your post.
Have a nice day.
>>
File: 1236914362026.jpg (79 KB, 350x218)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>33754059
>actually being too stupid to follow basic instructions that a monkey could figure out
>wasting your money on free entertainment
>strawman
>strawman
>strawman

The absolute state of buyfags
>>
>>33754429
Would be chill if you guys posted some links for non anti-hacker bros that wanna get into it
>>
>>33754471
/hbg/ on /vg/
>>
>>33754429
Even if you follow those basic instructions to a tee there's a chance you'll end up with a bricked system. Good fucking luck being in NA and attempting to hack your n3DS since they were only ever released in bundles. Not so easy to get that replaced.
>>
>>33754479
thank you i haven't known where to look thats a good place to start
>>
>>33753819
You have to give me a reason not to buy it.
>>
>>33753819
I have enjoyed pokemon since I was a child. After the last trailer I'm hyped as fuck for USUM. Also I've updated my 3DS all the way like a retard and I'm not going through the trouble of downgrading it or whatever the fuck it is you have to make it hackable
>>
I hacked my 3DS but I haven't updated that shit or kept up with the scene in like a year, and everytime I go on 3DSiso the links never lead to a download when I click on them, so I just stopped caring.

I'm not even sure I'll be able to play USUM unless somebody spoofs it.
>>
>>33754499
Are you a dingus who hasn't discovered Freeshop?
>>
i just bought a new 3dsxl for $170
how did i do
>>
>>33754512
3DS isn't updated, so stuff straight from the eShop doesn't work. I was lucky to find a spoofed version of Metroid recently.
>>
>>33754499
You know you could fix this easily if you just check the same hacking resources, right? You're probably still on a9lh, the new format is boot9strap and it's an easy switch.

>>33754483
If you bricked it you fucked up somewhere. There is no chance of bricking if you follow them correctly. Especially if you make backups.
>>
>>33754537
Huh, well you should hop on that once the latest firmware is confirmed safe, there's some good shit recently and soon to come.
>>
>>33754548
I'm not even on the a9lh stuff, I just hold L and it boots into CFW.
>>
>>33753819
>he is too poor to buy his games and lacks the self control not to steal them
alternatively
>he's too much of a jew to buy his games and lacks the self control not to steal them
>>
I like having physical copies of games and displaying them on my shelf.

Also I don't like hacking or emulating just cus.
>>
>>33754548
>If you bricked it you fucked up somewhere. There is no chance of bricking if you follow them correctly.

Not true, there is always a chance. Every site that explains the process warns people of this.
>>
>>33753819
i hacked my 3ds and im still going to buy the physical copies because muh traditions
>>
>>33754576
That's a disclaimer to not get sued by shitheels who screw up.
>>
>>33754576
they say it because they know some retard will fuck it up by not following directions and the extremely tiny chance that somehow there is an error in the instriuctions that nobody's found
>>
the only reason people haven't got it hacked is because they're either stupid or cowardly.
it only benefits you. you can still buy things to satisfy your autism, but you get more options for everything else.
>>
>>33754576
It would still be the result of human error. It's just not always possible to pinpoint. There is nothing unstable in the process.
>>
>>33754617
>>33754621
They say it because shit happens sometimes even when following instructions.
>>
>>33754632
This. No reason not to hack a n3DS to overclock games and slightly remedy Gamefreak's incompetence.
>>
>>33753819
People who have been updating their 3DS because they didn't know about custom firmware beforehand are fucked. There's no easy method of hacking your 3DS on the latest firmware at all.
>>
>get to enjoy custom themes and badges, save backups and editing, romhacks, screenshots and more
>all because I spent an hour or two a few years ago, and maybe one or two doing the big updates since
>the initial hacking and updates are much, much faster and simpler now
There's really not much of a reason not to if you can nowadays. I've done almost everything possible with a hacked 3ds, and haven't been banned once.
The only things I can think of that I haven't done are the two things which most people should know will get you banned, using obvious cheats online, and playing a game online before its release date.
>>
I hacked sun and im going to buy ultra sun
>>
>>33754654
You've just gotten lucky.
>>
>>33754676
>don't be an idiot and blatantly signal your hacked device
>lucky
>>
>>33754667
the contrary for me
i don't like to support third versions
>>
>>33754713
Hey man, an IQ above legal retardation is a pretty lucky thing to have.
>>
>>33754742
In a world of fetal alcohol syndrome and other shit like that, I can only agree.
>>
>>33754713
If you're connected to Nintendo's servers at all, you can potentially get banned. Obviously you're less likely if you're not doing super-obvious shit but the chance is still there.
>>
>>33754910
If they don't have access to the info needed to make that call then there's no quantifiable increased risk.
>>
>>33754713
>>33754742
>>33754755
https://gbatemp.net/threads/update-regarding-the-recent-3ds-banwave.471781/
>>
>>33754928
They do, though. There was a banwave earlier in the year and nobody was ever able to figure out exactly how Nintendo found out these systems were modified, but they did. It was hitting people who were careful to not share info with Nintendo but still utilized 3DS internet services.
>>
>>33754932
>So pretty much the bottom line is, if anyone has been using custom apps and/or titles not installed through Nintendo eShop while online in the past, guess what? You're screwed! And it is only a matter of time before your console's unique hexadecimal ID in the LocalFriendCodeSeedB is banned from Nintendo's online gaming server. This will mean, your console can't access the Friend List or play any online functions in games.

>If you have been online while using custom apps and/or titles not installed through Nintendo eShop and haven't been banned yet, that's because Nintendo hasn't caught up to you yet. They're still going through each unique hexadecimal ID's Activity Log on their server, and by Activity Log, I mean the Activity Log on their server, not the 3DS console's activity log. And it will be only a matter of time before you're banned too.
>>
>>33753819

Enjoy your ban, that shit is a pain to unban on 3DS
>>
File: 1248141952059.jpg (9 KB, 215x199)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>33754932
>>33754947
>May 25, 2017
>>
>>33755300
Your point being? Nothing has changed.
>>
>>33753819
I'm scared that I might brick my 3ds
>>
>>33754741
You should do it the way Sayaka did, honestly.

dont buy the halfassed version, only the third version to signal you'd rather wait for a complete game than shell out money for a 1 year dev time mound of Mudbray shit.
>>
>>33753898
Lmao, that report had a margin of error of 45%
It's just trash
>>
>>33753852
Same with me, but I took a gamble on SM and while its not that bad, I'd feel like a real idiot for buying the same exact game with almost little to no real changes from the prior version. They simply aren't giving me enough for USUM for me to be excited. Usually they spoil us with the 3rd version. Feels like nothing this time around.
>>
>>33753819
I actually like every Pokemon game that has been made by Game Freak. It'd be wrong of me to not support my third favorite developers.
>>
>>33753819
I'm not a manchild, have a job, and unlike most of this board, I'm not anhedonic.
>>
Im not buying or piraring it.

If I didn't want to pay for a game. It means im not interested in. Why pirate and waste time on something I have no excitement for. Time is way more important than money to it
>>
>>33755853
na, it looks like to me that you're telling them that they can continue to make third versions with always a first halfassed version before, which it's not good
>>
>>33754606
This exactly. I always get a physical copy of mainline Pokemon titles.

I pirate the ever living hell out of everything else on the 3DS though, and naturally will be playing the leaked USUM .cia.
>>
>>33753876
but i want to harm gamefreak
>>
>>33756446
>I'd feel like a real idiot for buying the same exact game with almost little to no real changes from the prior version.
So have you bought the pre-BW2 games? If yes you've been an idiot for a long time.
>>
>>33753852
All these people trying to excuse their stupidity by calling others poorfags. I'd be no different if it was 30$ or 10$ or even a cent, you are paying for something that you can get for free. Too bad your money can't pay for your technological ineptitude.
Only reason to buy would be for collection purposes, I did it too with XY, but I found out that pokemon games are common as dirt, collectors editions will be on ebay in 2 years with no added cost.
>>
>>33753819
at least the money goes to hopebiscuit
>>
>>33753819
do you not realize that pirating is disrespectful to gamefreak ,our suppliers of great games

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.