[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download (8).jpg (10 KB, 202x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
So, Mr Mime. Love him or hate him?

I have to say, always been one of my favourite Pokemon. Sure, it's HP is trash, it's movepool is is rather empty..

But it's special attack is strong, and it's HA, filter is pretty dang nify, more so thanks to it's godlike special defence and it's ability to learn both barrier and light screen; and you can add in baton pass of you want it as support or set up.

Stab psychic and dazzling gleam is nothing to scoff at either.

And for those who are all 'why the fuck is this abomination fairy type?'

Well you see, fairies are known to be tricksters, and Mr Mime is a mix of both a mime and a gnome. Gnomes are often tricksters in classic stories.

So /VP/ do you like Mr.Mime?
>>
Mime Jr. is better.
Also
>/VP/
>>
I decided to use the Mime in my US playthrough.
I'm only in Akala and I'm already likin' him.
>>
>>35903258
/vp/ hates Mr. Mime. I didn't use it too much in game and it's not one of my favorites but I think it's cool. I'm looking forward to giving it a good try in the future.
>>
>>35903258
I'm neutral towards the design but I wish they gave it Draining Kiss for nice Technician STAB
>>
>>35903258
Pretty cool with a good old fashioned redesign.
>>
>>35903327

Would be a pretty neat mega. Change it up to Dark/Fairy? I don't know, guess Mr.Mime would need some special dark moves for that.

Which reminds me, Mr Mime also learns nasty plot. Pretty good for either sweep or baton pass set up. And it's Dark type move, which fits a Dark/Fairy Mr Mime mega.

Hmm.
>>
I can't say I'm fond of it, but becoming Fairy type made it more fun to use.
>>
File: mr-mime.jpg (14 KB, 235x224)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>35903258
>MR. MIME is a master of pantomime. Its gestures and motions convince watchers that something unseeable actually exists. Once it is believed, it will exist as if it were a real thing

Mr. Mime can literally create stuff out of nothing. It's pretty badass
>>
What do you think he does to Ash's mom?
>>
>>35903327
Where did this design even come from? People keep saying it's Mr. Mime's beta design I haven't seen anything about it
>>
Tell me how many fingers Mr. Mime has, /vp/.
>>
good funky mime
>>
>>35903258

He needs a mega. Maybe something that turns him into a scary clown, psychic/dark or fairy/dark maybe.
>>
>>35903258
I used him once during a casual playthrough of leaf green, he was fun to use and good in battle. Only thing that sucked is that since I didn't have the patience to breed, I couldn't change his nickname.
>>
>>35903673

I remember having arguments as a child back when red/blue first came out as to whether Hypno or Mr Mime was stronger.

Ah good old days before we all knew about base stats, the internet was full of lies and hoaxes and 'competitive battling' was a link cable between you and a friend in a brightly lit room.
>>
He's pretty cool
>>
>>35903399
I think it's safe to assume mr mime doesn't touch her
>>
>>35903789

He has some pretty cool animations
>>
>>35903258
Always hated humpty dumpty as well as Jynx. Substitute is one of my favorite moves and he is a terrible og for showing it off.
At least he learns thunder bolt which neither Hypno nor Alakazam do.
>>
got one in my ultra moon nuzlocke and it was amazing on the first two islands
solid psychic type early game
>>
>>35903258
I like Mr. Mime but I think the design could've been even better. The bat hair is what ruins the design for me (I think Mime with a jester-like hat could've worked better)
>>
>>35903258
>it's movepool is is rather empty..
what kind of shit meme is this? Mime has Nasty Plot, Encore, Fake Out, Baton Pass, Recycle, Trick, reliable STAB moves, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Icy Wind, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, AND a Technician boosted Hidden Power, his movepool is literally better than 90% of special attackers.
>>
>>35904455
Mr. Mime is the only pokemon to be improved by 3d
>>
File: spinda.gif (302 KB, 500x200)
302 KB
302 KB GIF
>>35904911
Wrong.
>>
>>35903258
wtf mr. mime actually looks cute here
>>
It's my favorite Pokemon. I use it a ton as well.
>>35904889
This. Fucker has screens too. His movepool is amazing. I remember using icy wind as well just for fun.
>>
>>35904940
Thank you for the correction
>>
He was my mvp through the poke league in leaf green.
>>
i like him, his "you but worse" set on dogars is funny, and he bangs the hottest pokemom on a regular basis like a chad.
>>
>>35903258
I honestly don't really care about him. I'm neutral on him but i really do think he deserves a Mega/Evo.
>>
>>35903258
Mr.Mime was my main pokemon in my last play threw of Leaf Green, love that dude.
>>
>>35903258
>special attack is strong
wrong
>godlike special defence
also wrong
>>
>>35903258
>reddit spacing
>>
>>35903606
No idea, hence why I didn't claim it was the beta design. I just think it's a neat redesign. If it is real then great but I'll need to see a source first.
>>
Love me some MARCEL

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.