[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Shut up and accept the fact that your precious waifu will never be canon. It's bad enough that we (more than one person but not all of /vp/) have to put up with your weekly Kris threads, but know that Leaf's in LGPE, officially making Kris the most irrelevant female protaganist, you're all grasping at the Start a New Thread button in a sorry attempt at making your girl relevant once more. Hey, did you know that constantly saying shit like "Kris is the most forgotten girl" actually makes her less forgotten? It also makes you the most annoying waifufags on this board. Stay within your containment thread or shut up and move on and become a... I don't fucking know, whatever's the patrician choice these days. Or maybe you could abandon waifufagging and saying "KRIS FIGURE FUCKONG WHEN?" altogether and participate in something more worthwhile.
...By the way, I like Kris, actually. I'm just not one to make several threads about her daily like the lot of you.
>>
waifufags can fuck right off but at least krisfags aren't splooging over the garbage nu-gen waifushits
>>
The Kris thread spike is clearly a counter hyperbole to the Leaf thread spike, and considering the proportions of THAT, and that the new threads come off as being made by the same one person, I imagine they'll blow over.
>>
>>36917609
KRIS FIGURINE WHEN?
>>
>>36917609
lol you seem upset. Also your spoiler is bullshit the beginning of your post implies you don't even like Kris at all.

>>36917631
I'm "the krisfag" and I haven't even made a thread in months. They've all been made by some guy pretending to be me for whatever reason.
>>
>>36917709
And you've said as much. I didn't mean to say it was you.
>>
File: Ksu_20181108005516.png (986 KB, 557x957)
986 KB
986 KB PNG
i love Kris!
>>
What does "canon" even mean for any protagonist besides Red? Kris is technically as legitimate as Gold. She gets "replaced" by Lyra in the GS remakes, but then you have stuff like Maxie and Archie appearing in USUM without the remake changes in ORAS.
>>
>>36917609
She gonna get rainbowfied
>>
>>36917609
>Shut up and accept the fact that your precious waifu will never be canon
Everything is canon and nothing is canon depending upon the context. Gen 6 and 7 have made sure of that.
>>
so, anyone got a picture of what happens to her next?
>>
>>36918004
Crystal blacked out...
>>
>>36918016
source
>>
>>36917609
>Kris the most irrelevant female protaganist
This would've been true except for the fact that she is the first female protagonist. This meaning that Leaf is just a copy of her and none of the other female leads would not have existed without her. All because she was MIA during gen 1&2

Quite essentially she is not a female protagonist. She is THE female protagonist.
>>
>>36917609
Stay mad.
>>
>>36917609
Stay mad
>>
>>36918031
>>36918016
this, we need a source
>>
There we go. Artist is all over the place but is strangely fixated on Team grunts.

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1861313
>>
File: ZYwFSv-xijxcjXY0vgGA.jpg (29 KB, 600x450)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>
>>36918016
Gay
>>
Kris is canon in Crystal Version. Deal with it.
>>
>>36918016
What if Kris gets a boner?
>>
>>36917852
QUIT POSTING THIS SHIT!
>>
>>36918016
>>36920605
Grunt x FeMC is the best pairing
prove me wrong
>>
>>36917953
What does that even mean?
>>
File: 1541005767639.jpg (863 KB, 2294x2400)
863 KB
863 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.