[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>Will feature a lot of sinnoh Mon including its legends as post game
>a rival like character appears half way through the story with a celebi it's implied she's a time traveler
>Megas for both gen 4 and 2 starters
>The themes for the box legends are fear and love
>Amiibo support to unlock outfits but you can purchase them in game
>starters are shafted for gen 2 and 4 starters like in x and y
>Depending on game you either get to choose a gen 2 starter or 4 starter early on
>Evil team looks happy and unbeat but are very vicious and treat pokemon bad kinda like a circus??
>>
>>36924591
shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1541417795788.jpg (21 KB, 480x480)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>36924591
ok
>>
>>36924596
>>36924597
Screen shot it fags
>>
>>36924601
^w^ wow senpai you're really angry aren't you?
ÖwÖ
Kyaaaaaa~~
>>
>>36924591
Fake and gay. However, I'll keep a screenshot for your attempt.
>>
>>36924591
meh, I like it, specially hte circus part, nice fanfic
>>
>>36924591
Mmmmm...

screenshot
>>
>>36924591
>Gen 8 will pander to Gen 4
>Completely removing the purpose of Gen 4 remakes
Nice try, retard. Do better next time.
>>
>>36924591
>The themes for the box legends are fear and love
And the main legendary is a man wearing a stupid bunny suit.

But desu i really like the idea of sinnoh mons with gen 8 mons
>>
>>36924591
Previous gens Legendary pokemon in the post-game? No way!
>>
>>36925089
they won't spend an other 5 years making a remake, they will just put the features for the remake in the next games, like rayquaza arc for oras, but longer
>>
>>36925323
Because ORAS is not a remake?
>>
File: no.jpg (11 KB, 197x221)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>36925323
imagine if gen 8 takes place in Sinnoh, though
Dimension abuse inviting new pokemon into the region
Lots of shit altering old native mons

i don't know wether i'd want that, or hate that.
>>
>Amiibo support to unlock outfits but you can purchase them in game
This is the only thing I'd believe. Its weird how they haven't done Pokemon amiibos aside from the smash series.
>>
>>36924591
>Amiibo support
>Stopped reading
>>
>>36926836
I honestly wouldnt mind if Gen 8 was something like that.

>Choose your new starter in whatever made up place that's actually a small island nation near sinnoh/johto
>Kidnapped or moved or something to sin/joh
>Amnesia
>Have to battle gyms and recover memories
>In the years since gen 4, people have introduced invasive species from the new "region" and they're plentiful
>Once you beat the elite 4 you'll get a plane ticket back home and can explore that place
>>
>>36925323
I said that about ORAS dumbass (especially since HGSS/FRLG did what was needed and re-enabled you to catch all released pokémon up to that point, negating needing to remake Hoenn). Lo and behold, I got shut the fuck up, come see me when you get similar so I can laugh at what a dumb cunt you were.
>>
>>36924591
>>a rival like character appears half way through the story with a celebi it's implied she's a time traveler
Was it you OP? bringing us this information?
>>
>>36928255
sounds like a game i'd enjoy the fuck out of
sounds comfy as hell
Can't see amnesia specifically being very realistic.

But i can see them getting a time travel mechanic that lets you travel back in time, and then back to the present, so say, in order to go to johto you'd have to suck celebi's dick to go to there in order to save the region from whatever disaster is doing down over there, but the catch is that you don't have your pokemon because they were obtained in the future.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.