[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

TIME TO GET MOVING
>>
>>4324015
You’re just trying to impress me
>>
>>4324015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vYhUmWX0ME
>>
>>4324015
I would've loved this if that one truck wasn't such a unfun piece of shit to use, especially when he starts becoming the star of the game by being almost present in the entire latter half of the game.
>>
bump
>>
>>4324264
Git gud.

The Backlash is hard to master, but a blast to play with once you get it down.
Also, just in case you didn’t know, hit R to make it it drift easier.
>>
>>4324264

A curse of the game's mechanics. The other vehicles are too easy so to provide a challenge the least destructive (bar buggy without a ramp near) and most difficult to control had to be used.
>>
I've been thinking of replaying this on Xbox One.

Can you actually finish the game without needed to get a Gold medal in everything?
>>
>>4325382

Define finish. The onjective of the game also according to the manual and stuff is to clear the path for the carrier. Once you did that you techincally finished it. When getting 100% on the carrier levels (finding all RDUs, all scientists, destroy everything) and gold on the side missions you unlock the space shuttle mission after which Mercury and other planets are unlocked.
>>
>>4324015
Imagine if someone tried to make this game today.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.