[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wg/ - Wallpapers/General

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: taskbar thin line.png (3.9 MB, 1920x1080)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB PNG
Any idea how to get rid of this? It also shows up when I'm watching shit in fullscreen with VLC. I hate it.

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this, first place I thought of coming to for desktop customization stuff
>>
File: 1558048346694.jpg (747 KB, 3840x2160)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
>>7426809
Here's the background without it
>>
Its quite weird how you are posting this while not possessing the ability to read. However if you have someone to read for you aloud I will refer to you the sticky thats literally the first fucking thing you see when you enter /wg/. Have a continued day.
>>
Ever heard of Google?
>>
>>7426809
install gentoo
>>
>>7426953
>>7427081
two literate, resourceful Anons.
we dont deserve you.
>newfag op

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.