[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: autopsy.webm (3.97 MB, 640x480)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB WEBM
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff daughters

Spawn of Bogdanoffs. Requisite: wide-set eyes. Contribute!

Antecedent threads:
>>1705441 /rosa/ (Rosemary Lisa Wolfe Gotto +randytaylor69)
>>1754387 /venti/ (Brittany Venti)
>>
We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
Thread sponsored by: Grammarly

[spoiler]not really[/spoiler]
>>
>>
>It has been said on more than one occasion that my eyes are too far apart and my face is squished into a very small locat... localisation – like a sloth. Whether or not this is true, let’s not even think about it. Other factors: my massive hands with stupid long fingers. I’m a freak. Head and hands – a little bit of a problem going on. Other things: I’m a bit small – take from that what you will. I'm small – like a midget... a tall midget! “A tall midget” – that’s probably the title I should use from now on. Erm... Things are wrong. Things are going on on that are untoward. But let’s move on and leave that behind.
>>
>>
>>1868270
social media manager? what a worthless job title LOL
>>
I refuse for the current Rose thread of supposedly thirty days to come to incorporate this "brittany" hoe, a Rose thread should be a ROSE thread
heathens
>>
>>1868674
>>1868265
It's obviously Brittany Venti or one of her people trying to whore her channel by piggybacking off of Rose. I'd say sage and hide if these threads weren't already co-opted by samefag's forced memes.

If the mods were awake to it, they would've sagelocked /rosa/ for the obvious bump-spam of "Pedro ate food" every time the thread got a day old.
>>
>>1868294
y she has sad
>>
>>1868265

Bogdanoffs? The rich russian tycoon or the french tv hosts?
>>
>>1868989
because you touch yourself at night
>>
File: BogPill.webm (3.82 MB, 1280x720)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>1868991
>>
>>1868674
>doesn't contribute (other than shitposting)
>threatens he won't contribute if his demands aren't met
You're free to make your own /rosa/. For the most part, OP was the only contributor. Lack of contributions and Pedro spam have killed it. You've been warned. You've been reprimanded multiple times. You've been working systematically and patiently toward this goal... and now, that it has finally happened, you are offended. What have you expected? Be grateful that Brittany wants to carry Rose's putrefying corpse on her back. Rose is dead. She died in Armageddon. Her flower was burned. Everyone bade her goodbye.

In case you were blind, here's a pointer:

>>1836924
>You'll need to shitpost in your own Rose threads soon because I'm off to more welcoming shores (great Brittany).

If you want to continue /rosa/, make it and announce it before the last one dies. Good luck keeping it alive with posts about Pedro.
>>
>>1868719
>It's obviously Brittany Venti or one of her people trying to whore her channel by piggybacking off of Rose. I'd say sage and hide if these threads weren't already co-opted by samefag's forced memes.
>If the mods were awake to it, they would've sagelocked /rosa/ for the obvious bump-spam of "Pedro ate food" every time the thread got a day old.
1. Your first paragraph contradicts the second. First, you claim that Brittany is exploiting Rose. Then you admit that Rose was a dead corpse. Choose one!
2. If anyone is piggybacking here on anyone, it's Rose on Brittany, not the other way round. Rose is dead. Brittany is well and alive, she doesn't need Rose to thrive.
3. The mods were awake to spam VERY WELL because OP tirelessly reported it. Sometimes they deleted it, sometimes they didn't. OP would be happy if the mods had pruned the entire Rose thread. Not only that, OP has asked explicitly that mods prune it if user shitposting continues. So respect OP that he now kills it voluntarily at his own discretion and replaces it with a more promising thread.
4. Brittany panic! Are you going to sage and hide every thread in which Brittany's face appears?
5. Who are you to police memes?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1869770
>1.
When did he say Rose was dead? You're just stuffing that in his mouth to make a contradiction.

>2.
That Brittany thread was old enough to have already slipped off the archive by the time this thread was posted, so she's well and dead, and and no one misses her. Hell, even check the post numbers on the /rosa/ and /venti/ threads; /venti/ was dead despite having come a full 50k posts later.

>3.
OP of last thread was not OP of this thread. Ventifag is the OP of this one, Rosebud was the OP of the last /rosa/.

>4.
It's nothing against Brittany. It's just that Brittany threads should be able to stand on their own if she's so great, but someone went into the Rose thread and started trying to push Venti onto the people there instead of starting a /venti/ thread.

>5.
And meme all you want. The new /rose/ thread is here.
>>1870005
>>
>>1870011
>The new /rose/ thread is here.
A. You have my blessing. I'll have fun watching how you'll keep it alive on nothing but bump-spam.
B. Whoever the new /rose/ OP is, he's a different agent than the old OP. The old OP has never missed the last call to announce a new thread in an old thread.
C. You've had to announce the new thread via this thread... now Brittany is Rose's controller, ahahah.
D. In any case, I acknowledge the legitimacy of the new Rose thread because the link chain is preserved between the two.
>>
>>1870011
>When did he say Rose was dead? You're just stuffing that in his mouth to make a contradiction.
Anon correctly noted that user contributions had degenerated to bump spam. Without OP's uploads, that thread would be empty. In other words, /rosa/ was dead. Brittany abounds in fresh content. What does Rose do? No one makes new Rose videos. No one even bothers to post old Rose videos.

>OP of last thread was not OP of this thread. Ventifag is the OP of this one, Rosebud was the OP of the last /rosa/.
You pulled this off your ass. Where is it written?

>It's nothing against Brittany. It's just that Brittany threads should be able to stand on their own if she's so great, but someone went into the Rose thread and started trying to push Venti onto the people there instead of starting a /venti/ thread.
Bad excuse. Why must Brittany accomplish everything alone? Rose can't stand on her own either. Already the last /rosa/ wasn't strictly "Rose Wolfe" anymore... much like the present thread... precisely for this reason. OP wrote "roses and Roses". Brittany Venti is a "rose" too. Without Venti, there was nothing to post. Venti kept Rose alive.

>That Brittany thread was old enough to have already slipped off the archive by the time this thread was posted.
Without one OP, that Rose thread would be a much older memory. It dragged on for 3 months.
>>
>>1869709
Im happy to finally witness the truth
Thank you, anon
>>
>>1870719
I'm happy I could help.
>>
>>1869781
Where do I find girls like this to marry and start a Christian family with?
>>
>>1871352
If they existed, they would be right here with us, wouldn't they?

>It's Kathy from Jezebel.com and I'm here to tell you why not to give your kid boxtops. What they're going to do?
>Guess what, every time you give your kid a boxtop, it represents patriarchy.
>Er, each one getting donated and receiving something. But what represents the female in this? Nothing!
>So these boxtopses should all be deseized... and give them to your sons, get in those lunchables and give them to your sons.
>So here take this boxtop, you bastard. And let them let them have fun with that. Hopefully they'll get deseized at school. Now my feminism doesn't may seem to be taken to an extreme extent. But I assure you it's not. I don't...
>If like you're gonna say "hey feminism's way out of hand right now" – it's not, I can really say. The only reason I'm doing that is because you're insecure and you're just trying to... support the patriarchy more and more and try and cover up... these, these facts on... how these box tops are like a subliminal message for the most part of patriarchy.
>A lot of things are subliminal messages but this is one of the ones that are trying to get kids at the early age to... to try and support men into... into being better.
>So try to deseize every box top you see and have fun. Also I'm not...
>>
>What do atheists smell like? I’m actually genuinely interested in your response to this. Now this website enables “conversations”, and you’re pretty much obliged to tell me.
>Erm... How militant am I? “Militant” in what sense? Do I go around beating up religious people? No. Do I get in arguments with them? Yes. Does it feel like a waste of time? Yes! Erm. Okay, well, I don’t – I don’t give much weight to... Well, let’s have respect for everyone and, you know, it’s their faith. And you shouldn’t matter that. I don’t think that’s... correeect. Uh, so I will attempt... to encourage... everybody with... an irrational faith... to question said irrational faith, if possible. But you are then... erm, aligning yourself [laughter] with a bunch of people that are really annoying.
>I don’t love Richard Dawkins. In fact I think he’s annoying. Erm. Tough road! It’s a tough and rocky road! It’s not really, it’s a neutral word that tries to... encourage neutrality... and rationalism... in our understan...rrrgh! Stop talking! I think I said everything I wanted to say... before I even had anything I wanted to say... I said it, regardless!
>>
>>1871593
Let's find similarities.
>>
A spaceman came travelling on his ship from afar,
'Twas light years of time since his mission did start,
And over a village he halted his craft,
And it hung in the sky like a star, just like a star

He followed a light and came down to a shed,
Where a mother and child were lying there on a bed,
A bright light of silver shone round his head,
And he had the face of an angel, and they were afraid

Then the stranger spoke, he said "Do not fear,
I come from a planet a long way from here,
And I bring a message for mankind to hear, "
And suddenly the sweetest music filled the air

And it went La La
Peace and goodwill to all men, and love for the child

This lovely music went trembling through the ground,
And many were wakened on hearing that sound,
And travellers on the road, the village they found,
By the light of that ship in the sky, which shone all round

And just before dawn at the paling of the sky,
The stranger returned and said "Now I must fly,
When two thousand years of your time has gone by,
This song will begin once again, to a baby's cry"

And it went La La
This song will begin once again to a baby's cry

And it goes La La
Peace and goodwill to all men, and love for the child

Oh the whole world is waiting, waiting to hear the song again,
There are thousands standing on the edge of the world,
And a star is moving somewhere, the time is nearly here,
This song will begin once again, to a baby's cry
>>
>>
File: forwooshxoxo.webm (3.76 MB, 640x360)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>1868989
A better question: y she pee herself?
>>
wtf is this shit
>>
File: NewOverlord.webm (1.07 MB, 480x360)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB WEBM
>>1872117
>>
>>1871766
creepy af
>>
File: real_hero.LOOP.webm (3.67 MB, 400x300)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB WEBM
>>1873957
>>
>>1874853
You know how we joke around about Killing ourselves?

Well... Kys
>>
>>1874870
Use this opportunity to educate yourself in bog pill.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: troll predators.gif.webm (278 KB, 500x235)
278 KB
278 KB WEBM
>>
>>
File: Sahara by Emma.webm (3.41 MB, 640x640)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
>>1871352
Muslim women is what you're looking for.
>>
File: I wish you tumor.3x.webm (3 MB, 480x360)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>
>>1868265
wait is this not a YgyL thread?
>>
File: my new tattoo.webm (1.62 MB, 240x240)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB WEBM
Rose Wolfe intensifies

>>1875791
Not really.
>>
>>
>>
File: Drawing Stef 1.webm (3.76 MB, 640x360)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>
File: Drawing Stef 2.webm (3.99 MB, 640x360)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>1876019
sectoid looking mothafaka
>>
>>1876140
>insectoid
That's a great description.
>>
>>1871352
>>
>>1870011
>The new /rose/ thread is here: >>1870005
...and it degenerated into a pointless duplicate of this thread very fast: >>1881597
>>
>>1881610
someone posted one image of ashley, and no one gave enough of a shit to really protest while they just kept posting more rose. congratulations, it's exactly like this thread now.
>>
File: ur butiful, trust me.webm (1.65 MB, 470x622)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB WEBM
>>1869919
>>
>>1883824
>>
>>1868403
It's a huge role in the Marketing field, and you can earn plenty of money with that job. So no, not worthless.
>>
File: Is Rose beautiful.webm (3.89 MB, 640x427)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: peak autism.webm (3.02 MB, 360x360)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB WEBM
>Page 7

So no one on 4chan suddenly loves insect-faced women?

Not just one but ALL of them at once? How is this possible?

Where are Brittany Venti shitposters?
Where are Rose Wolfe shitposters?
Where are Emma Rohan shitposters?
Where are Ashley Jones shitposters?

I don't think I know how 4chan works any more.
>>
>Ergh! ...i everyone! So I had a much...studio...fer video planned for a lot of cl...bnoxious...ideas, but I am intolerably whiny. “God is dead, loser!”
>So today I’ve decided to do something we all know how to do AND COMPLAIN. [shrieks]
>Pet peeve number one: we’re all gonna die in space.
>Third pet peeve: you are a naive box of rocks.
>For the fifth thing and the last thing I’ll be talking about in this video is it's really superior to have a very nihilistic and negative and apathetic mindset, and if you don’t have that mindset...boo...bie to chill because you’re gonna make other people MORE mad. Because you’re probably stupid. [laughs] Not triggered!
>And that’s why you should just finish off the food...
>>
R.I.P. +TheAshleyJonesArchive (29 Oct 2015 – 11 Sep 2017)
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2afHezxdQzTosKGa2v6VUw
>https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UC2afHezxdQzTosKGa2v6VUw
>https://plus.google.com/+TheAshleyJonesArchive
>>
>>1869781
I'd have sex with her if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>1886126
you're being a bit subtle, I'm not sure I comprehend what you're insinuating
>>
>>1869709
sauce me on the song
carpenter brut?
>>
>>1886447
https://youtu.be/odhZl1HGLg4
>Perturbator – Assault (2016)
>>
>>
>>1876563
>>
File: neytiri.gif.webm (70 KB, 500x720)
70 KB
70 KB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
File: inbreeding weirdness.webm (1.05 MB, 720x720)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB WEBM
>I’m not a typical beauty. So basically I’ve got a long neck and a long face. That’s usually period. That’s usually some inbreeding weirdness.

>>1868278
>>
>“Which would you prefer were proven to exist: ghosts or aliens? And why?”
>Aliens. And I’ll tell you for why... So ghost are proven to exist. And therefore they’ve existed for all these years... with pretty much zero impact on any of our lives, apart from maybe someone saw a ghost once... and the expression I [get]: “You look like you saw a ghost. Because you’re white... and scared of a ghost.”
>Ghosts are boring! Really, really boring! Aliens – aren’t. They might come and fuck our shit up. And wouldn’t that make for an exciting time?
>>
File: banshee avatar.gif (361 KB, 500x281)
361 KB
361 KB GIF
>>
>You’re probably wondering where did I go on this channel. Well, the thing is that I evacuated to a new channel called Dill Weed and if you haven’t... if you haven’t been there yet, go there and give me attention, because currently not meeting my current like quota of attention. So go, do that, please. You’ll love it.
R.I.P. Ashley Jones.

Interesting comments:
>Since Rose Gotto stopped posting new YT videos, you were the best thing happening on YouTube.
>IS SHE FUCKING ROSE OR WHAT?
>She was kidnapped and being held hostage in Syria by a radical islamic terrorist known as Sami Al-Hayd.
>COME TO RUSSIA PLS WE WILL SECURE YOU!!!!
>Attention is the only thing keeping her body from shutting down.
>Its a guy, dude
>if she's not back soon I will kill myself

>>1863166
>is this a white people thing?
>she looks like an albino pig alien
>>
>>
>“I will suck your wiener just because you’re awesome.”
>“Did you personally know somebody whose life was screwed up by weed?” Everybody I know who’s used the weed, um, probably would, probably would go back and I don’t... see, it’s damaged, it’s damaged everyone that I've seen use it.
>No, I[’ve] never heard of Ashley Jones.
>[long camera shot of tearful Ashley Jones with sad music]
>“What is the meaning of life to point to this cold dark existence?” Er, the meaning into life meaning of life, you have to sort of generate that for yourself, and it is sort of an insane thing to sort of trick yourself into thinking that there’s meaning to life, um, because ultimately if you get, if you want to get really logical, you could use your... use your Asperger’s logic to come to the conclusion that we’re just bugs, and that, um, we’re just going to be dead anyway, and there’s no point to life. So you have to sort of come to that conclusion for yourself, um, just pick something that you like and try it on. Uh.

>>1868989
>y she has sad
Because anons aren't contributing.
>>
File: raped in Germany.webm (3.23 MB, 1080x1080)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB WEBM
>>
>You don’t wanna see me cry, do you?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>no one checking my quads

I remember when anon had principles.
>>
File: Apollo 20 autopsy.webm (2.8 MB, 480x360)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>
File: Ayy Lmao Britanny.webm (2.62 MB, 853x480)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
>>
>>1890000
What the fuck.
>>
>>1890049
gb2/b/, faggot.
>>
File: lV-6JhO9rDM-0-0.gif (650 KB, 640x720)
650 KB
650 KB GIF
>>
>>1890069
A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O
>>
I USED TO BE AN ALIEN (PART 1 OF 2)
>This is gonna sound bold. Basically, I have found out – when I was browsing our conspiracy theories – I found out that I USED TO BE AN ALIEN. You know, um, I was reversed as a human, so of course I forgot everything. But there are still trials, patches, etc., left back from when I used to be an alien. (...)
>>
I USED TO BE AN ALIEN (PART 2 OF 2)
>So if you have one of these horrific looking, repulsive BELLY OVERHANG TRAILS – if you have one of these repulsive trails, you used to be an alien. (...)
>So that’s how you know if you used to be an alien. (...)
>I’m just here to help you out and find if you were an alien. (...)
>>
>>
File: raped in Germany 2.webm (1.14 MB, 400x400)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB WEBM
>>1889811
>>
I found the secret of Rose... it's the nose.

It has a mind of its own and it controls the listener's mind.

Watch it closely... it's alive.
>>
A close encounter of the third kind.
>>
Remember to report these threads
>>
File: Eye Distance.jpg.webm (16 KB, 450x360)
16 KB
16 KB WEBM
Does anyone know the source video?
>>
>>1871593
>filename
[sigh] there isn't
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1891244
>children in the basement
lol so many classic rose things in this video
>>
>>1868719
It's obviously Brittany Venti or one of her people trying to whore her channel by piggybacking off of Rose. I'd say sage and hide if these threads weren't already co-opted by samefag's forced memes.

If the mods were awake to it, they would've sagelocked /rosa/ for the obvious bump-spam of "Pedro ate food" every time the thread got a day old.
>>
File: emma rohan airport.webm (896 KB, 480x480)
896 KB
896 KB WEBM
>>1891266
Contribute or die.
>>
>>1875705
>>
>>
>>
File: ay.gif = 1502459222993.gif (107 KB, 481x652)
107 KB
107 KB GIF
>>
>>
>>
>>1890695
>a mouth God created for little boy penises
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: he was eaten.webm (2.26 MB, 640x480)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB WEBM
>>
File: Fritzl style!.webm (101 KB, 720x480)
101 KB
101 KB WEBM
>>1891255
>>
File: Rosarian.webm (97 KB, 720x480)
97 KB
97 KB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
>>1891266
>If the mods were awake to it, they would've sagelocked /rosa/

>>1883856
>what the fuck is /rosa/?

1. Samefag confirmed for bird brain.
2. Rosefags, Ashleyfags and Emmafags confirmed for minions of bird brain.
>>
>>1892990
>0:11

confirmed
>>
>>1893057
>>0:11
What?
>>
>>1869709
I don't get it.
Are the Bogdanoffs supposed to be the good or the bad guys?
If what I read is correct and they're bad we are definetly fucked.
>>
Brittany's been doing "exercises" on twitch and shit. Someone should get clips.
>>
>>1893605
>Are the Bogdanoffs supposed to be the good or the bad guys?
Depends on your political orientation.

>>1893625
Thanks, mate! I will try to locate that gem.
>>
>>1893625
Done.
>>
>>1869709
Alex Jones ranting over Perturbator is a combination I didn't know I needed until now
>>
Anyone remember the girlwith a satirical channel kinda like Ashley's? She shared her channel with friends and could be very good at acting. She had a video where she was crying, if anyone knows who I'm talking about please help me out.
>>
>>1894414
Agatha?
>>
>>1894434
Nah I just found it, ourthirdlife
>>
>>1893057
>at 0:11
Oh, right.
>>
>Brittany Venti: the backstory
>>
>>1896832
>all this expectation for nothing

to the trash went
>>
>>1869794
underrated
>>
>>1896900
Have patience, anon. We'll release the full movie before Rose Wolfe releases her next video.
>>
>So it’s like Shewont Head next generation. It makes sense because... Shewont Head doesn’t require much. People will do that – without really questioning it... just because they think it’s a bit of a laugh... bit quirky. Whereas, with something like red marks on the face, you have to first have a red marking tool, and then... you know, likelihood of somebody having the red marking tool, and then also doing on their face, is quite small. Which makes the screen show a bit more of a trophy. I think that makes more sense.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>1897060
>proof that 1 obnoxious faggot is responsible for all the Venti shilling

thanks
>>
>4chan before Rose
Not a Bogdanoff Daughter but a history lesson in what waifus were like before they were abducted and replaced by their alien counterparts. The difference is striking.

>audio
Compare with >>1883959.

>>1897720
>seeing Venti shilling
>not seeing all other Bogdanoff Daughters shilling
A severe case of myopia and cognitive dissonance. This is why humanity is doomed.
>>
>>>/r9k/34686132 in >>>/r9k/34685874
>Yes. I moved to the Rose cult though, but I do remember her.

>>>/r9k/34686364
>cracky chan and creepy chan were wonderful. its a clear indicator of how far this board has fallen when you compare waifus of the past with what is currently being passed off as waifus on this board
>>
File: xfiles.webm (3.95 MB, 480x480)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
The government capturing an alien. Real footage – not photoshopped.

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/legal-defense-fund-for-proud-boys-girl-brittany-venti
>>
>>1904236
>being a cancer faggot memester got you arrested
LOL DUMB BITCH
>>
>>1897157
>Shewont Head
Is that a code name for Boxxy?

Reconstructed waifu evolution tree: Boxxy → Cracky-chan → (alien intervention here) → Rose Wolfe → Ashley Jones / Emma Rohan → Agatha → Brittany Venti.
>>
>>1869781
>>1871352
>>
>>1904686
U joking right? Shoeonhead and Boxxy are 2 different people.
>>
>>1904735
>Shoeonhead
Today I learned.
>>
>>1904737
https://www.youtube.com/user/Shoe0nHead
>>
>>1904740
Isn't it odd how Shoe0nHead is actually very similar to Boxxy even though I knew nothing about her when I wrongly inferred that Rose talked about Boxxy when she talked about Shoe0nHead? Some kind of hivemind or a self-fulfilling prophecy?
>>
So Boxxy was replaced too.

Updated evolutionary tree:
Shoe0nHead ← (Boxxy ↔ Cracky)* → Rose → Ashley/Emma → Agatha
*) actually human waifus before alien takeover

All of them now superseded by Brittany Venti.
>>
>>1890049

You didn't call them, asshole.
>>
>>1904912
I didn't need to, back then.
>>
>>1905107
I fixed this incredibly shitty video of Rose.
1. I eliminated yellow light.
2. I reduced drunk cameraman's movement.
3. I increased the resolution.
4. I made it /r9k/ compatible.
>>
File: 1500262688430.gif (854 KB, 380x380)
854 KB
854 KB GIF
>>
File: sh0e_boxxy.webm (559 KB, 480x360)
559 KB
559 KB WEBM
>>1904686
>>1904735
Five to ten years ago, shoe on head was a common request made here, like sharpie in the pooper.

>>1904737
>>1904740
>>1904834
>>1904850
It's no coincidence that Sh0e has made herself to look like Boxxy. Sh0e's been obsessed with Boxxy for a long time now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyclUE2RC8k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aujc3jQUB8I

Also, her Web moniker was made to play nice with Boxxy's.
>sh0ebox har har
>>
>>1897060
That could be sooner than you think. She's managing the number of videos on her channel to match her age.
>>
>>1904834
Isn't it even odder that Rose talked about the "shoe on head" fad rather than about the Shoe0nHead woman when I wrongly inferred that she talked about Boxxy?

>>1906302
Thank you.
>>
>>1868403
how?
>>
>>1893605
tl;dr on this?
>>
>>1907713
Here >>1906298
>>
>>1868275
must be a first gen....
>>
File: Illuminati clones.webm (3.87 MB, 640x360)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
how 4chan waifus (post 2008) are made
>>
>>
>>
File: Brittany Warhol.webm (3.83 MB, 480x410)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>
>>1871881
das shit dude
>>
>>1871376
why she got lips like dat?
>>
>>1914987
feminism
>>
>>1890049
>>
>>1868265

what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>1875923

that's fucking terrible
>>
>>1915114
Something awful.
>>
>[coughing] So. You mean like on the sides here? I get a little bit of flesh gunk there... but it’s no worse, in fact it’s much less bad, than ever was on the mouse ball. Whatever is technical terms because she twiddled. I loved cleaning that though! A LOT! I kind of miss it.
>I just had this snazzy light going on... get in your eye.
>I actually... I was filming this before I [ev]en managed to do it... but then I pressed the fucking Back button on it, and it went back, and then it never recorded.
>Motherfucker! It’s looking at me again, is it? Just an absolute flute. Well, going to keep your eyes alight for another day.
>>
Xavier SN wrote 5 months ago:
>She's probably the most interesting character Youtube has ever made. So talented, felt all the misogynism and harrassment of the internet. Firstly she published tons of covers, then she disappeared. O Lord, where's Emma? I want to know everything about her.

George Z responded 2 months ago:
>cuck

Megan fostor added 1 month ago:
>shes so easy to find tho lol
>>
>>1869709
I don't know why, but this is probably one of the best webm I've ever seen
>>
>>1916524
I love it too. I listen to it every morning.
>>
Wide set eyes are a symptom of fetal alcohol syndrom, not alien genes you dingdongs.
>>
>Here’s a story! There was a weird kid at school... with very wide eyes... and he liked to show people... I don’t know, torture videos... because you [he?] really liked them a lot. As in itself, you know – kind of standard, growing up on the Internet, slightly fucked. You kind of won’t be on that with the staring eyes. Staring eyes are really the thing that means... that put it... them apart.
>Anyway, one day... he had me on Steam... That was good. I was glad about that. Glad that that happened. Glad that he’d got my Steam. Erm... And he had me on Steam. And we [?] he messaged me on Steam. And said “Wow, I can’t believe! I’ve... I never thought I’d find anyone that I knew on this website.” And I was like “What website?” And he linked me to a website called something like... I don’t know... fetish-fuck-anal-some-shit-oxygen.com. And there’s pictures of me everywhere. And somebody was saying they were me, and getting guys to mutilate themselves... and their diiicks... on webcam. So they would... There were random chat transcripts. He... he’d felt like he... she... he... should have put up there to really get across what it was he wanted and, er... No, of course! Of course, that past is not going to go on webcam! Ever. You don’t deserve it, Yuan. But bash your dick to pieces on webcam for me and... A-OK! [Shows A-OK sign.] Good times.
>So that was happening... with my face – because of my face – dick bashing.
>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
>>
>>1916580
So ETs are simply children of alcoholics?
Why have they taken over 4chan?
Why did they replace normal waifus in 2008?
>>
>>
>>1916591
Passable looks but weird enough not to be conventionally attractive so they seem attainable to neets.
>>
>>1916783
I like this theory.
>>
>>
>>1916521
I miss her. Another one freaked out by niggertits weebs. I hate this place
>>
>>1875802
Jesus christ that's some hardcore fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>1916990
>I miss her.
Everyone says this. But nobody says why. What has she ever done? Is it her face? Is it singing? Has she ever said anything?
>>
>>
>>1876563
>not knowing what a sectoid is
Good job faggy
>>
>>1918248
What's homosexual about not being from /v/?
>>
Is Brittany well ventilated?

Current captcha: Vendesi Mertasa.
Proof of captcha: https://archive.is/QgnDJ
>>
>>
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on this?
>>
>>1926946
Sure >>1906298
>>
In this video, Rose admits that she's using computer screen as a wall that separates her from us.

I find it sad that she puts us all in the same bag. By treating rosebuds like rapists, she punishes wrong people, fuelling a vicious cycle in which the only enduring rosebuds are INDEED rapists. Negativity begets negativity. Her protective stance is a textbook case of adverse selection and self-fulfilling prophecy. She's doing it so wrong no wonder some accuse her of doing it intentionally.

Also >>1871593 >>1871677 >>1891232.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1869794
Women literally have it on easy mode
>>
>>
>>
>>1894360
Why does this webm play like shit?
>>
>>1929333
Her dance warps spacetime. As a result, audio is shorter than video.
>>
>>1918248
However "insectoid" is even more spot-on as a description of 4chan waifu faces.
>>
>>
>>
File: space travellers.gif (796 KB, 519x329)
796 KB
796 KB GIF
>>1871766
>A spaceman came travelling on his ship from afar
>>
>>
>>
>>1868270
What kind of stupid bitch makes this many grammar mistakes?
>>
>>1889955
whoa
>>
>>1930946
a woman
>>
>>1930946
Every autism-free 4Channer?
>>
>>1915028
>>1892800
>>1891222
>>1890695
>>1887690
>>1868278
>>
>>1889963

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.