[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 164 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: godandthebear.webm (2.88 MB, 480x360)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
Can we get a chris chan thread? I'll start
>>
>>1982978
>>
>>1982978
Something about Chris is surprisingly normal, I think he is just a broken man because when he wants to he can act completely normal.
>>
File: hulksout1.webm (3.54 MB, 480x360)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB WEBM
>>1982984
>>
File: hulksout2.webm (1.88 MB, 480x360)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
>>1982991
Maybe in 2009 with that rolling and trolling video but hes a broken "lesbian female soul stuck in a male body".
>>
File: hulksout3.webm (3.57 MB, 480x360)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
>>1982998
>>
File: thatismyhouse1.webm (2.15 MB, 480x360)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB WEBM
>>1983000
>>
File: thatismyhouse2.webm (2.95 MB, 480x360)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>1983003
>>
File: thatismyhouse3.webm (3.41 MB, 480x360)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
>>1983009
>>
File: thatismyhouse4.webm (1.38 MB, 480x360)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB WEBM
>>1983015
>>
>>1982978
what's Christian doing nowadays?
>>
>>1983016
>>1983015
>>1983009
>>1983003

That made my eyes go into the back of my skull, thank you Anon.
>>
the old vids make me sad. It was such a simpler time back then... Chris was just an autistic sonic fan that was fun to laugh at. His mom and dad kept his autism at bay and he just yelled at people on the internet.

Now his dad is dead, his mom is almost dead, he burnt his house down, thinks he's a woman, cut his cyst open and has learned nothing after being trolled for over 10 years. Soon he'll be broke and probably homeless after his mom dies, and yet he doesn't seem to care. There are so many more real world problems about to hit him in the face that it's just hard to laugh at him. Maybe I'm just getting old. 10 years ago I was 17 and laughing right along side everyone. Now I'm nearly 30 and realizing how hard life hits you. Chris will be 40 in a few years, and still plays with legos and transformers like he's 10.

I'm worried about him. The guy that gave us so many laughs might die on the streets, broke and alone. I don't think we did this to him though, it was going to happen regardless. Did we speed up the process? Did we kill Bob? I can't say. Does Chris deserve this though? Some of you guys might say yes, some might say no. All I know is I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
>>
>>1983568
damn dude... right in the feels
>>
>>1983568
>Soon he'll be broke and probably homeless after his mom dies, and yet he doesn't seem to care.
The state will assign him a guardian (or his mom will have made arrangements before she croaks) and he'll get disability for the rest of his life.
>>
>>1983546
She's either offline, or begging for money on an occasional livestream. She uses twitter quite a bit too.
>>
>>1983952
>She
lol
>>
File: picklefan.webm (3.45 MB, 640x354)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB WEBM
>>1983568
He is not so different these days. A lot less energy(remember he is 35) but still has his moments that make you go "oh chris".

>>1983952
>she
>>
I feel much better about my life after watching these. Thanks.
>>
>>1983585
What's his disability?
>>
File: suicidal frog.webm (1.05 MB, 360x360)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB WEBM
>>1983568
Look on the bright side, he castrated himself.

You seem to think that he is going to come to a realization some day like "oh my god, what am I doing with my life?", that isn't going to happen since this guy lives in a different world entirely.
>>
>>1984157
No, froggy :(
>>
>>1983568
But he is legit a bad person tho.
And also very unlucky in the genetic lotto.
If he was just a bit more retarded he would live in midless bliss playing legos all day and watching cartoons, and if he were a bit less retarded he might actually have a shot at a semi decent live. But he is in that level where he cant really function as a person but he is not full patatoe either.
>>
>>1983585

As someone with significant experience working with the bureaucracy of disability in america, that just isnt how things work for people like Chris. His learning disabilities are no where near severe enough to get that level of government support.
>>
>>1984850
>grandmother is fucking senile as shit, can't remember her own name or her family half the time
>lives with my mother who is a toxic piece of shit junkie hoarder
>family member called the cops for elder abuse
>cops showed up and called a social worker
>social worker told me, "you gotta step in, get a conservatorship for grandma so you can make her legal decisions, then file a restraining order against your mom and kick her out of the house, then remodel the entire house because it's ruined from years of hoarding and full of vermin and mold. if you don't do this, we're gonna sell the house and put grandma in a nursing home and mom will be out on her ass in the street."
>"fucking great! do that!" was my response.
>"oh, well, since your grandma still has living relatives, we don't really wanna get involved. the state won't get involved if there's family that can take care of it."

they really are fucking useless, and will go to any length to not do anything.
>>
>>1983009
>>1983015
>>1983016
What's worse is that that's not how the Department of Health works at fucking all, so Bob was just being a moron and stressing over nothing

Family of retards, Christ
>>
>>1984976
Didn't people send the vids to the health department and they basically said they couldn't do anything about it?
>>
Where can I read about this guys full story? Google just gives me a bunch of isolated incidents.
>>
>>1983568
>has learned nothing after being trolled for over 10 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOsOwKjlARI
>>
>>1984135
>What's his disability?
Probably severe autism or otherwise some kind of mental disorder. Being a trannie along with everything else he does would virtually guarantee full disability status.

I don't think any social worker could watch more than 5 of his videos, picked at random and not determine that.

>>1984988
>Didn't people send the vids to the health department and they basically said they couldn't do anything about it?
As long as he's not harming himself, harming others or making threats and as long as he has a guardian taking care of him, they really can't do anything.
>>
>>1984110
holy shit, I've been looking for this for a long time

what's-her-name took down all her videos when she got tired of trolling Chris
>>
File: Goodbye Hedgehogs.webm (3.71 MB, 640x360)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
>>
>>1984861
What you just described was basically a result of what happens when a country treats any sort of government intervention as communist deviltry and a citizenship who's retardedly litigious over everything that could get them "financial compensation for damages".

The first step isn't something that the government can't do. They can't just step and take your grandmother's power of attorney. It's super illegal. Next, you have a actually build a decent case to file a restraining order on your mother. Some guy saying "well, she's a fucking cunt" doesn't cut it. Third, the government doesn't just remodel houses for free. You have to attempt to do all of those things first before the government can go "well, fuck; house is a safety hazard to everyone in the neighborhood. Tear it down"

While the government does try to make shit as complicated and bureaucratic as possible, you have to do shit first before you can ask them for help.
>>
>>1985013
sonichu.com/cwcki

Clear out an afternoon, because you're in for a wild fucking ride.
>>
>>1985072
He hasn't though.
Within the last 2 months, he actually got someone who was willing to try to start a relationship with him if he would just stop reacting to trolls. He ruined that by literally going onto KiwiFarms (THE cesspool of dedicated Chris-Trolls) to do a livestream answering their questions and also continued to stalk someone on the Danger Dolan crew. After losing that, he's claimed that he's now fiction-kin with an anime version of the Dreamcast and literally wrote a narrative that mirrors Operation Barbarossa and The Final Solution in his comics against the badguys in a JRPG thanks to a "close friend" helping him with the story.
>>
>>1986201
There is evidence to suggest she was a troll though. Wouldnt surprise me as much like catherine I expect some leaks in the next couple of months.
>>
>>1986224
He's had white-knight style troll girlfriends before. Kacy tried to actually get him to better himself and she was a fake sweetheart.
>>
>>1982998
His problems stem from his autism, which impairs his empathy in such a way that he cannot understand that other people are smarter than him, if he is unable to see that something is a scam or just a bad idea, that means he he is tricked very easily, and finds it easy to 'talk himself into things' or convince himself using his own logic 'this is a good idea' .

Lucky for him, he cannot feel the immense sadness that his situation would cause a normal person as that would require an analytical reassessment of his previous actions. He cannot recognize he made a mistake nevermind learn from that mistake.

sad really.
>>
>>1984861
Just leave.
>>
>>1983568

>"did we kill Bob?"

Well considering the fact he was in his 80's and was covered all over in bug bites when he passed, i think it's safe to say he wouldn't have lasted any longer had Chris not been discovered.
>>
>>1986482
true
>>
>>1986201
That Operation Barb-orossa stuff is mad, man. Who is making him write in a fucking holocaust into Sonichu lore? Why is it getting so dark? Are we reaching the Star Wars III of Sonichu?
>>
>>1985013
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Semen
Here's a good starting point.
>>
File: sonichu medallion.webm (2.24 MB, 200x200)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
>>
>>1983568
That's some DEEP shit right there senpai.

I'm 33 and I, too, laughed about Chris Chan (I even have the same first name) simply because it made me feel better about myself knowing that some loser out there has it way worse than me.
>>
>>1984530
frogs dont have enough mass to die from falling
>>
>>1982984
This is genuinely sad to watch
>>
>>1989497
not as sad as what he ended up doing to himself kek
its a real life alantutorial
>>
>>1987279
i know this is cliche as fuck, but there are people out there starving to death, or getting their heads chopped off, or watching their family members get raped and mutilated for believing the wrong thing. there are literally millions of people who have it way worse than you, and who would kill to have your problems. being able to complain about your life on the internet from the safety and comfort of your little suburban nest already means you basically won the lottery by being born when and where you were.
just try and take a minute now and then to appreciate your life, anon. it's really easy to take it for granted and focus on the bad, but force yourself to take a minute and focus on the good. you'll be a happier person for it, and you deserve that.
>>
>>1984110

I've been going up and down cwcpedia trying to find this.
>>
>>1987155

Where's this from? I can't believe Chris can just say that stuff in person.
>>
>>1989544

Not him but fuck you faggot my friend bought a bigger boat than me it's fucking shit.
>>
>>1989717
It's from an interview he did recently. It's been known for a long time that he doesn't filter his speech in any way, he just says whatever comes to mind.
This video is a good example:

https://youtu.be/PjRRL4i6QZA

I mean, what the hell prompted him to start talking about his previous dick freezing experience? The whole DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS thing came out of nowhere, too. Somebody was teasing him and accusing him of wearing women's underwear, so he proves otherwise by saying "I'll have you know that I have a drawer full of DIRTY CRAPPED BRIEFS" or something to that effect. As if he the fact that he shits himself was necessary to prove that he doesn't wear panties.
He truly is insane.
>>
>>1987279
The best thing about living with 7.5 billion people is that there will always be someone out there better than you, and also someone worse than you.
>>
>>1984157
he wasn't going to have offsprings anyway
>>
>>1989873
Not really.
>>
>>1986190
>>1987138
Holy cow, how long must a man be tortured before he learns to turn off the damn camera.
>>
>>1990845
gotta go fast
>>
>>1989712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUhYPbcF2CU
>>
>>1986291
Eh she was always with liquid thiugh. You could even say clyde cash warned chris of shit that would catch up with him.
>>
>>1983568
>mom and dad kept his autism at bay
No, they didn't, they let it run amok. They pulled him out of special classes that would've helped him navigate his damaged worldview, and then they let him have unsupervised access to the internet where he became a living meme. Chris was never destined to be anything great but he could've maintained some degree of dignity if his parents had just treated him like he had a condition, which he does.

Chris won't die homeless, he's on SSD and after his mom dies a social worker will probably help him transition into low income housing or a group home. He'll likely die in terrible health surrounded by a mountain of dirty toys but he won't die by freezing or starving
>>
>>1990845
He can't learn. He just makes the same mistakes over and over again.
>>
>>1989996
He had at least one off... spring...
>>
>>1989544

Appealing to worse problems, eh?

Look, just because their lives are shittier than mine doesn't mean mine isn't still shit. I could argue that, given enough time, they'd come to hate being me just as much as I did. My problems are within a different scope - a new set of problems to deal with.

It's best to just kill yourself if you're born in the wrong place at the wrong time. The amount of effort and opportunities required to make it bearable or even good is absurd.
>>
>>1986190
>We currently have 1,789 articles... and counting!

Truly, utterly shocked on a website that has all but destroyed my ability to be shocked
>>
>>1982978
>I want everything about my house off the internet. I'll send iun police, i'll send in detective, i'll send in everytihing in my ower
>>
>>1993565
*fist punches*
>>
File: Dancing.gif (2.07 MB, 185x226)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
Cant believe the thread is still up.

>>1989544
Fuck off you sissy. He clearly means the first world.
>>
>>1986201
>claimed he's now fiction-kin with and anime version of the Dreamcast
like the Sega Dreamcast? wtf?
>>
Holly shit all the years ive been on 4chan i have seen numerous times that people mentioned this guy in different threads and i never even clicked on 1 of them till now, WOW that's 1 messed up guy, and he's only getting worse, i definitely feel sorry for the guy and his family for what they must of went through with him.
>>
>>1986323
if he was smarter he would be an unstoppable force. Really, we're lucky that he's so dumb.
>>
>>1989544
There are people starving to death, their problems are basically just "where am i going to get food." That's a serious problem, but it's a relatively simple (read simple, not easy) problem to begin solving if you consider relocation as an option. Modern problems are much more complex and difficult to solve, yet they're way less important to our survival. There's a reason first world countries are steeped in depression, it's because humans aren't satisfied when they solve problems. There's always an other problem that needs to be solved or thing that can be improved before things are acceptable. Your goals are generally aimed at whatever is just above you in your social hierarchy, it changes in relation to you.
>>1991654
find meaning in your suffering, don't just be a little bitch. Go build a birdhouse or something you nihilist gay.
>>
More interview content.
>>
>>
>>
>>1994819
>he's now a tranny
Man this season of Chris-chan sucks
>>
>>1983015
Poor Bob. He really did not deserve such offspring. I hope you RIP Bob.
>>
>>1984988
They did. They tried to shut the place down, but as long as they onl endanger themselves they couldn't do jack shit.

Then their house burnt halfway down, but Chris and Barb (of course) didn't learn from that experience.

Chris, at least, should have burnt down with the house if there's any justice in the world. but lucky for us justice can be blind sometimes and even spare the most tragic.
>>
Bob was actually really nice. His mom was pretty nice, but definitely ruined Chris.

Bob hated Chris, and barely tolerated Barb. He had his own Fortress of Solitude. He had one of those plastic sheds in the back yard, and ran electricity out to it. He'd sit out there and listen to records by himself when he needed to get away from Chris and Barb.

At one point, Chris said that he gets his intelligence from his dad, and his Bob visibly winced. Bob served in the Army as a radar operator in WWII.
>>
>>1996516
>At one point, Chris said that he gets his intelligence from his dad, and his Bob visibly winced. Bob served in the Army as a radar operator in WWII.

I need a source on that please!
>>
>>1996518
Source is me. I was the one talking to them.
>>
bump!
>>
>>1996516
>bob hates chris
Not at least until the mid 2000's. Why else would he believe the school system was out to get chris? Or that snyder, megan, and 2 gay kids were the cause of all the trolling.
>>
didn't he throw his cat in the dryer or something?
>>
File: bad demoman.webm (1.74 MB, 384x288)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB WEBM
Crotch shot incoming
>>
File: ManInPickleSuit1.webm (3.57 MB, 854x480)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
>>
File: ManInPickleSuit2.webm (3.35 MB, 640x360)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB WEBM
>>2004594
>>
>>2004594
like a cartoon villian
>>
>>1983568
There are innumerable homeless people WITH mental disorders.
Nothing of value will be lost when he dies.
>>
>>1982978
god and the bear?
>>
>>1996134
Obviously you haven't experienced the total mental breakdown he is currently having. For instance, he literally sliced his taint open claiming it was a "growing vagina" and took pictures of it.
>>
>>1986323
the lbgqwtfbboomgwtf movement really did a number on him. he probably got tricked into it by some cunts online really.
>>
>>2006276
Should've contacted him with ISIS.
>>
>>1983952
you don't respect chrischan -- or any person who's trans & has a mential issue if you call them she. fuck off
>>
>>1982991
>Something about Chris is surprisingly normal
What on earth are you smoking?

Even when you watch his childhood videos, it is very clear early on that there was something seriously wrong with him.
>>
After Chris passes away, there is one thing I want to see more than anything else.

I want to see Chris's life summed up in a movie, broken down into chapters and events. Except in between each one, there would be an animated Sonichu short that would serve as an allegory for events in Chris's life, similar to the Castaway story from Watchmen.
>>
>>1983568
>Does Chris deserve this though?
Ignorance should never be confused with innocence. Chris has made countless life choices that could have been easily averted disasters had he any amount of conscience; a good heart in the right place even if the outcome goes poorly. But any time he has been given an opportunity to improve himself or atone for past sins, he endlessly squanders them for vain pursuits. That is just who he is. It's not as simple as him not being taught better, but an outright refusal to learn. He is not unfamiliar with the world's evils; rather, he absorbs them and attempts to reflect them with consistent failure.

Do not make the mistake of sympathizing with Chris-chan. The conclusions you arrive at will only bring you heart-break, misery, and a loss of faith in humanity. Were he more intelligent, he would be a threat all those around them. It is only by God's grace that he is inept.
>>
>>1993734
>i definitely feel sorry for the guy
Don't.
>>
>>1990845

The man is derranged. Pure and simple. He is incapable of perceiving that he needs help.

However, the fact that he won't turn off the camera in no way justifies any of the trolling he got. People goad him into doing stupid stuff.

This sin't just laughing at the retarded kid in the helmet when he whacks it against the wall. This is directing the retarded kid into the wall, filming it, then putting it up on display

He's no one to be admired or emulated. But documenting all that is probably worse
>>
>>2005958
>Nothing of value will be lost when he dies.

Same with you.

>>2006306

>Do not make the mistake of sympathizing with Chris-chan.

Ill sympathize with whoever I damn well please. Because I actually have a soul. Im not abut to get involved because I know that it's futile. But don't you tell me that I can't look upon the whole affair from a distance and think it's a shame.

>>2006309

And who are YOU to decide who deserves pity and who doesn't?
>>
>>2006330
>And who are YOU to decide who deserves pity and who doesn't?
What a fucking stupid question to ask on an anonymous image board, or in general for that matter.

I'm anonymous. I have no vested authority. I'm just some guy who has looked into Chris's life and history, following him for the past decade witnessing the shit he does on a regular basis.

If you take some moral offense to the fact that I'm familiar with how he operates, then maybe you should shove it up your ass.

>Because I actually have a soul
What on god's earth does that even mean.
Do you even realize how fucking stupid you sound? It's you're like some overdramatic queen screaming "YOU DON'T KNOOOW ME" the moment you get called out. It's impossible to take you seriously.

>But don't you tell me that I can't look upon the whole affair from a distance and think it's a shame.
I can and will, and you're going to have to deal with it.
You're projecting on him. You're seeing things in him that aren't there. You wanna look at his life and think it's a shame? Go ahead. But you're making a mistake if you feel sorry for him.
>>
>>2006260
Where the hell can I keep up with this madness
>>
>>2006404
https://sonichu.com/cwcki

There's an entire wiki dedicated to him.
>>
>>2006429
>https://sonichu.com/cwcki
Looked for a few minutes and Im sure other people have said this but why are people so interested?
There doesnt seem to be anything interesting enough about him to justify such attention
>>
>>1994786
Pickle-suited nigger.
>>
>>2006201
A robotic bear in a shopping center misheard his name as Christian Chandler, when at the time he just went by Chris. He saw this as a sign from god that he should have been named Christian, and so now he thanks god and the bear for blessing him.
>>
>>1982991
>Something about Chris is surprisingly normal
And the award for least true statement of the year goes to...
>>
>>2006571
>There doesnt seem to be anything interesting enough about him to justify such attention
He draws the attention upon himself actively.
Maybe its his endless crusades against major corporations.
Maybe its his regular attempts to sick his fanbase on anyone he doesn't like.
Maybe it's because he uploaded his own pornography (both drawn and real) to public domains.
And most of all, maybe it was the years long debates as to whether he was a dedicated troll or just an unsalvagable wreck of a human being.
And I think that's really what it comes down to, that he has all the qualities of being satirical bait, yet he is completely sincere and real.

But I get the feeling you're not actually asking me to explain WHY he's such a fascinating specimen as much as you are trying to make it public knowledge that YOU don't find it interesting.
>>
>>2006690
Chris has a fanbase? I thought it was all tongue in cheek.
>>
>>2006765
Key word "attempts".

The lack of a fanbase is what ultimately makes it futile.
>>
File: 1505278044304.gif (2.04 MB, 250x188)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
>>1983568

>"10 years ago I was 17"
>mfw I'm the same age and feel the exact same way

...Are you me? I was just a kid laughing at silly memes and trolling, but to have grown up and see that another man is still stuck in that world is truly heartbreaking.

I genuinely hope for the best for him now. He's had enough.

I'm pleased that I read your post though, because when I saw the thread I was expecting the usual, but was kinda hoping there would be others who felt the same.
>>
>>2006690
I didn't see half of the material you just listed on that website.
I take back what I said and I'll admit that he is interesting, but in the way a train wreck is interesting
>>
>>1992583
Chris chan is the most well documented human being to ever live.
I say that completely without irony.
>>
>>2007798
>but in the way a train wreck is interesting
You have no idea.

It's a trainwreck that goes on for miles.
>>
File: 1489764553315.gif (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB GIF
>>2007633
man, growing up sucks. It was so great to just live in a fantasy world where nothing was serious
>>
>>1996134
yeah he has TITS
trolling induced tranny syndrome
it is pretty common among the autistics
>>
>>2008094
Has one lone, undistinguished man's journey into madness ever been so lovingly documented?
>>
>>1989816
no anon, he has a drawer of dirty crapped BRIEFS, so obviously he doesn't wear panties

Its technically right, but holy shit he isn't helping himself there
>the mind of an autist
>>
>>1982991
have you not seen the videos when he tries to pass off as normal?
>>
>>2008429
No, but now I really want to. Please post it.
>>
>>2008140
We genuinely know more about Chris-chan's life than we do some US presidents.
>>
File: howiroll.webm (986 KB, 248x400)
986 KB
986 KB WEBM
>>1984135

I work with mentally disabled adults. Chris-chan is ABSOLUTELY deserving of the title "disabled."

In fact, this is the first time I've thought about chris-chan since I've started this career. His cult is disgusting.

Chris-chan has numerous terrible behaviors, but all the internet did is feed and encourage them. Given proper guidance, he might be puttering along at some minimum wage job right now, of no threat to anyone. But instead the internet got to him and he's a giant sadness/madness monster.

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>2007633
go back to rbleitit
>>
>>2008138
>yeah he has TITS
he's always had tits, except now he keeps them contained in a bra
>>
>>1986190
>Clear out an afternoon
Ahahha, ya right... 'afternoon'
>>
>>2006292
No not a movie, More like an interactive game or something that slowly unveils the story of chris chan to you. Day by Day, video by post.

Not just watching a movie, but LIVING the sagas in 'real time'.

It would be so epic.
>>
>>1982978
Not a webm but it should be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-4GDBDa8A
>>
>>2009499
There is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSczWx9iUK4
>>
>>2008898
He was fucked before the internet got to him. Yeah he could have had a normal life, but his parents refused to get him the help he needed as a kid, so by the time he was an adult and the internet found him, it was too late.
>>
>>1994819
>so you burnt your house down?
>close-up on the annoyed sigh
nice
>>
>>2008898
Most of his IRL mistakes were before the internet got to him, or completely unrelated to internet meddling. He's definitely embarrassed himself numerous times as a result of online trolls, but the internet didn't get him fired from his fast food job, or make him alienate himself from his peers with that "love quest" sign, or make him scream at his college dean resulting in suspension. The internet didn't make him wear that sonichu medallion around everywhere, which is basically a beacon screaming "do not talk or interact with me in any way". Some people have even tried to help Chris fix his life, but he's proven that he's incredibly lazy, and he seems to be quite content where he is. For a long time he couldn't even fill the few orders there were for his shit "sonichu" (sonic painted yellow) toys, despite the fact that they must have taken 5 minutes to make, and he would've probably been making a 200% return on investment. Some guy even bought his shit sonic totem pole for $1,000. If people were willing to buy my trash for $1,000 I'd be a lot better off than Chris is.

His life is a mess because his parents were shit at their jobs. Who would ever let their kid wear a sonichu medallion to school and not warn them of the social consequences, especially given that he genuinely might not understand those consequences himself. His mother's also a hoarder who turned their house into a giant trash pile that gave the father some type of bug infestation and eventually burnt their house down.

I think that with a better upbringing he could have turned out somewhat functional. If you didn't know, his parents refused to let him see any type of specialist education, even going so far as to sue the school system over it. They also refused to let him get therapy for a speech impediment that he had, that is if you call being fully mute a speech impediment.
>>
>>1984783
>If he was just a bit more retarded he would live in midless bliss playing legos all day and watching cartoons, and if he were a bit less retarded he might actually have a shot at a semi decent live. But he is in that level where he cant really function as a person but he is not full patatoe either.

That's got the be the worst fucking position imaginable to be in. Combined with what I'm sure were terrible parents who gave zero fucks about trying to at least help him act "normal" and maybe halfway functional and instead enabled him to go off the deep end and ruin his life in literal infantalism, he's at this horrible balance point where people can recognize he has agency in his life and thus aren't going to feel sorry for him when he's homeless, while also being at the lowest possible mental state which makes even basic self-improvement like scaling 10 Mt. Everests.
>>
>>
>>2012866
Is he wearing costume tattoo sleeves?
>>
>>2012884
of course he is
>>
File: visibleconfusion.gif (42 KB, 323x326)
42 KB
42 KB GIF
>>1985621
>>
You guys should check out some of his former trolls. Such as the guy that got chris medallions while pretending to be Blanca weiss with 2 other people.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ickeriss69
>>
>>2012866
Has he ever directly acknowledged that he's autistic?
>>
>>2014561
Are you seriously asking that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9IybMbsI8
0:23

There is countless more times he has acknowleged he is HIGH FUCNTIONING AUTISTIC, in fact he even hates asspies because according to him they take the spot light away from autistics.
>>
>>2014849
>a*tist hating Aspies
Definition of envy.
>>
>>1982991
He's literally autistic, dude. And on the lower side of high functioning
>>
>>1989816
>I have previous experience with freezing my dick and I've even stretched it a bit
What a wild man
>>
>>2014561
Constantly. But it's the world's problem for not conforming to his special needs, not his. In many ways he was probably the first sjw.
>>
>>2006765
Chris is unironically more famous and successful than a lot of legitimately talented creators. The initial interest in him was ironic since it was mostly poking fun at his comic, but as a walking damaged tragedy there's genuine interest in him.

The problem is that his success comes from a lack of talent and self awareness so he could never capitalize it in a way to find legitimate or financial fame.
>>
>>1985621
>"would you fuck me?? I'd fuck me."
we should paypal him a HiPoint and 1 round to end it all.
>>
>>2015425
whoah there, fbi, calm down.
>>
>>2015425

Chris is not allowed to own a HiPoint. He's white.
>>
>>2015892
All memes aside he might actually qualify for a permit, even if he was in some extremely blue state. Somebody gave him a fucking drivers license, a handgun isn't much worse.
>>
>>1982984
I-Is that a pin-up of Marge Simpson over his right shoulder?
>>
>>2006260
Did this seriously fucking happen? How did he not die? How fucked up is his body now?

I've missed a lot since the early days. The last thing I remember of him was some video of him screwing an inflatable doll or something.
>>
So who would you cast as Chris in the biopic?
>>
>>2016005
heres a few things he has done recently
>stated rosechu is a transwoman
>made nazi esc concentration camps in cwcville
>went through another troll girlfriend
>sliced his taint
>burned his house down
>became a "female lesbian soul trapped in a male body"
>>
>>2016485
>>sliced his taint
what the fuck
does he still have a dick?
>>
>>2016487
Yep
Prepare for disgustment
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

makes this quote funnier
"Yes, we could be Gal Pals, but you Have to also realize that I still have the Ugly Growth that if we were in bed, you could enjoy this near seven incher damn cock!"
>>
>>
>>2016666
>This is a traditional Anchuent garb, and the shouts I speak are of your Cherokean ancestors. I took five swigs beforehand!
>>
>>2016154
I've genuinely been thinking about this for a long time and I don't think anybody could replicate his sheer insanity.
>>
File: chrisdie.webm (245 KB, 480x360)
245 KB
245 KB WEBM
>>
File: chriscurse.webm (397 KB, 480x360)
397 KB
397 KB WEBM
>>
Why is his dick bent at a horrifying 45-degree angle?
>>
>>1987155
I'm surprised nobody has trolled him to get this final medallion.
>>
>>2016718
From crashing repeatedly into a PS3.
>>
>>2017000
I completely forgot that he did that. My feeble mind cannot contain the epic lore of Christophy.
>>
>>2016487
IIRC he thought that he had a vagina growing inside of him that he had to let out by cutting his taint open.
>>
File: 1491361557957.gif (1.98 MB, 335x258)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>2006284
>don't respect chrischan
Where do you think you are right now?
>>
>>2004602
Is this the original guy?
>>
>>2008898
Fuck right off, the man has a college degree
>>
>>2017996
He has not. He was expelled for harassing women and screaming to the dean. And it was a community college, for fuck´s sake.
>>
>>2017996
>the man has a college degree
it took him 5 years to get a 2-year degree
>>
>>2008898
Oh please, most of the trolls did try and help him. Or at least make him do stuff like clean his room and what not. The only "bad ones" I can name are tito and bluespike. Most of the stuff we remember him for he did by himself with no outside help like ShecameforCWC.JPG
>>
>>
>>2016666
Fuck this is strange. People say this season sucks, but little gems like this and the opportunity to look into his mind via his now warping dreamcast-comic multiverse make it worth while.
>>
>>2018628
He was suspended for a year, he finished the degree.
>>
>>1989720
kek
>>
>>2014561
He has, though he constantly claims to be a high functioning autist though he's never been professionally diagnosed as that. I'm not sure if he's ever been professionally diagnosed as autistic for that matter. It's pretty obvious that something is fucked about him, and he most likely is autistic, but whether he's "high functioning" is kind of up in the air for me.
>>
File: duhhhh.gif (410 KB, 300x200)
410 KB
410 KB GIF
>>1983568
Holy shit you're gay. We have a limited monkey sphere and you chose to occupy one spot with Chris-chan. Congratulations.
>>
>>2009635
Thanks Senpai
>>
>>2008898
>I work with mentally disabled adults

Announcing your status as a janitor is against the rules.
>>
>>1989712
If you ask around /cow/ or its IRC people probably have them all saved.
>>
>>2015195
>so he could never capitalize it in a way to find legitimate or financial fame.
The sad part is that he had opportunities in which people attempted to throw money at him for commissions, but even after taking funds he still never managed to make the deadlines for his grade school drawings.
>>
>>2016962
>Final Medallion
If you've not figured it out yet, he just makes a new one each time and declares each iteration as an honorary original.
>>
>>1982991
He's a broken WOMAN you fucking bigot.
>>
>>1982994
>ED

shit. I'm getting too old. Is that site still up?
>>
>>2014849
>HIGH FUCNTIONING

there's nothing high functioning about him. He's a total mess, and would be unable to live by himself.
>>
>>2006282
There's still time. Converting him to Islam would is really the next logical step.
>>
>>2023501
Yes. I still read it from time to time for some laughs.
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Main_Page

Though back a few years ago the creator ditched it in favor of a more sfw version called Oh Internet. The fatty was then exiled and some people re-launched the site.

>>2023514
>Sonichu! Allah Ackbar to the extreme! I will thank you allah!
>>
>>2015954
From the Playboy issue.
>>
File: asperchu rage.webm (3.49 MB, 384x288)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB WEBM
>>
>>2017995
This is the genuine man in the pickle suit in the flesh
>>
>>2016704
The internet's not done until this move shows up in a canon Dragon Ball Z movie.
>>
>>1982978
How is he still alive? Didn't he get his federal support plugged before setting up his Patreon? Did the Ebay shit actually give him enough money to survive?
Reading about him is, in a strange way, illuminating, because he's literally the perfect example of what NOT to do with your life. He's basically a cautionary tale in human form.
I'm quite sure that between his curious array of disorders, his exceptionally documented history online, and the immense amount of material he'll leave, he'll be studied by psychologists and psychiatrists for years to come.
>>
>>2025401
>he'll be studied by psychologists and psychiatrists for years to come
Sonichu 102
>>
>>2025401
I feel the same could be said about Donald Trump
>>
>>2012866
>tries to convince trolls its all been a trick
>cuts to city escape
There will never be another like Chris
>>
>>2025922
Pmurt*
>>
>>1985621
I just said "Oh no" to myself three times. What the fuck. It's like somebody just challenged him to get even worse. I didn't think it was possible.
>>
>>2025922
>he'll be studied by psychologists and psychiatrists for years to come.
If anything, historians are going to be looking back for the next 20 years or so to try and figure out how someone could go from a 2% primary projection to becoming POTUS with no political history just so they can try and repeat it. And they'll be discussing it for another century after that.
>>
>>2015905
He ran over some poor chap with his car, intentionally, and he still didn't manage to kill him. The fact that he's not in prison is baffling, to say the least.
>>2021606
IIIRC the cwcpedia had an article where they showed his medical history. It was very old, and it already showed signs of what was to come.
>>
>>1986190
>>1986190
Dude...
>>
>>2022981
kek underrated
>>
>>2016666
This video has been deleted from Chris's channel and I can't find any mirrors. We are now in possesion of a R A R E Chris.
>>
>>2028592
Never. This deep into the game someone has a mirror
>>
>>2008064
A more pathetic version of The Truman Show.
>>
>>1982991
confirmed newfag
>>
>>2027944
eh imo depends on if he gets to a second term, if he loses in 2020 people will write it off as Hillary Clinton being such a shit candidate, kinda like how we write off Carter in between Nixon/Ford and Reagan, if he wins then they'll turn him into a genuine case study.
>>
>>1986190
>1797 articles

Godamn.

>>1987138
Truly vomit-inducing.
>>
https://clyp.it/jds3lrdp
>>
>>2016154
Ben Affleck
>>
>>2017996
>>2018628
>>2018722
What was his degree in?
>>
>>2033439
>Truly vomit-inducing.
Mmm! Goes down salty.
>>
>>1983000
>Are you hear me?
Every time.
>>
>>2025922
Yes. Becoming wealthy, influential, and the president of the United States is absolutely not what to do with your life. Glonald Klumfybumpf even got 2 scoops.
>>
>>2033460
Something related to art afaik.
Graphic design or something.
>>
>>2033460
CAD. His capstone project was a design for a mall.
>>
>>2006282
Please God let this happen
>>
>>1983952
its not a she, the little brat caught bandwagon fever just like when he used to be a brony, its just him trying to take advantage of popular things in between having sex with blow up dolls.
>>
>>1985621
1.did he get a hold of some estrogen or is he wearing a padded bra? or did he just get fatter cause he has a bad case of man tits.
2. I never knew someone could do something that makes me want them to hurt so badly. i wish he would darwin the fuck out.
>>
>>1987155
>implying they all havent been up his ass at one point or another.
>>
>>1994786
wtf is he playing with, and why does he have bitch tits?
>>
>>2038010
>>2038018
Maybe the black-market hormonal treatments for post-menopausal women that he routinely overdoses on is finally working.
>>
>>2038341
>inb4 it's the subliminal videos
>>
https://youtu.be/DI3MgigaNiw
>>
>>2038010
>did he get a hold of some estrogen or is he wearing a padded bra? or did he just get fatter cause he has a bad case of man tits.
He's been into crossdressing for a while now, even before he came out as trans. As far as I know he doesn't stuff his bras normally, although there are old pictures of him wearing an obviously stuffed bra. But his moobs have always been big enough to fill out an A cup at least. I think he thinks he's a D cup, but I'm not sure why he thinks that.

And he doesn't have a prescription for estrogen, but he's been buying some kind of OTC estrogen gel off some shady website for years now. I'm actually not sure if he's still doing that, but I would imagine he is. He's also been eating lots of soy (mostly soy sauce I think, which doesn't contain the xenoestrogens since it's fermented but that's kinda beside the point).
>>
>>2006306
>Do not make the mistake of sympathizing with Chris-chan.
>choices

Chris has autism which was made worse by shitty parenting, possible child abuse, do you make fun of retarded children too?
>>
>>2039880
>do you make fun of retarded children too?
This is fucking 4chan... what do you think goes on here buds?
>>
File: t3_51i320.gif (1022 KB, 245x175)
1022 KB
1022 KB GIF
>>1987134
>Star Wars III of Sonichu?

>mfw
>>
>>2039880
I have two cousins with down syndrome.
One of them is a stock standard tard in terms of how "severe" she has it.
The other one has it bad and he is pretty much an invalid.

Their parents, my aunt (all though there is some debate about that in my family) and uncle are pretty shit parents. She's not all there and he's an angry little bible thumper.

And yet this female cousin still tries to be better then what she is. She's tried to find herself a job. Tries to take care of her brother and tries to be a functional member of society.

Chris is a lazy sack of shit and while his 'tism and parents probably did contribute a small bit to his sack, most of the blame is on himself and only himself.
>>
>>2042107
From what little I've heard about his father it seems like he might have been on the spectrum as well and encouraged a lot of Chris' negative "attributes" while his mom is just a lazy enabler.
>>
>>2042107
Chris never had a chance, he was screwed the moment they refused Chris professional help
>>
>>1982994
No joke, I feel like Chris could have been the next Tarantino if he was given a film budget. There's something about the way his brains wired that you know he would make some bizarre, but well thought out plot
>>
Jesus Christ, how time passes... Things used to be so much simpler and easier. I'd get home from school, jerk off, watch anime while eating cereal, play games and surf the web for 12 hours, sleep then go to school the next day. Repeat, every day.

God, how I miss that routine, laughing at blissfully at autists was so easy.
>>
>>1983568
Same here.
This shit happens all the time. He just streams it.
It's very sad, really, and makes you think about the lives of every hobo and schizo in the street, and how life treats those who are left alone on their own.

My pity doesn't come from a bleeding heart. Au contraire: death would suit them best, though I don't approve of institutionalised killing because it would be terrible for the grey areas.

But I honestly hope someone mercy kills this one.
>>
>>2042471
Chris would create a Nothing But Trouble esque sequence of insanity. Nobody'd have any idea what's going on, and the entire film would be an overload of seemingly unrelated concepts and ideas that Chris thought up while writing.

I'd go to the midnight release.
>>
>>2042547
what do you do now?
>>
>>2042435
>Chris never had a chance, he was screwed the moment they refused Chris professional help

My aunt and uncle also refused professional help, as my uncle thought it would be more sense to just pray and exorcise the devil out of them.
They only sort "professional" help when they (my aunt and uncle) started to get old and sick of caring for them (my cousins), so they sort out a group home to try and dump them in. But dropping them there full time would be too-expensive, so it's only every so often.

But like I said, my female cousin wanted/wants/tries to be a contributing member of society. At my grandmothers 75th birthday she asked our other aunt, who is a nurse, how she could become a nurse, because she wants to help people.
Now while our aunt was trying to carefully and gingerly explain to her that she couldn't become a nurse, without shattering her hopes and dreams, my uncle (her father) came up and told her to her face that she was too retarded to be a nurse.
While that upset her there and then, it didn't stop her from wanting to have a job.
>>
>>2039880
>do you make fun of retarded children
no
>do you make fun of Chris
ye
Chris is simply beyond all hope. Everyone who tried to help him either failed utterly or gave up, and he does not even attempt to cooperate. He's too self-centred and egotistical to follow any advice, and simply cannot integrate in our society in any way. The only thing we can do is laugh at him.
>>2042107
>parents probably did contribute a small bit to his sack
His parents are undoubtedly one of the biggest factors to blame here. Borb babied him constantly and enabled his behaviour, and his father did nothing concrete to help him. They never tried to aid him in any meaningful way and turned him into a manchild through inaction, harmful "advice", and possible abuse.
>>
>>1982978
and i thought this was bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE
>>
>>1983585
You are diluted or just blatently ignorant of how these things work. He will be on the fucking streets and if we’re lucky he won’t be another Adam Lanza
>>
Good thread, we should do these more often
>>
>>2044000
His father did try when chris was young.
>>
>>2019017
This will never not be my favorite CWC moment
>>
>>2016485
Nazi-esque.
>>
>>2006690
>And most of all, maybe it was the years long debates as to whether he was a dedicated troll or just an unsalvagable wreck of a human being.
CWC is obviously Andy Kaufmann with intentionally botched plastic surgery.
>>
>>2046046
>You are diluted
heh
>>
>>2016154
Gene Wilder's corpse.
>>
File: CWC Explains Autism.webm (3.59 MB, 480x360)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB WEBM
>>
>>2042471
Read his comics. Documented proof of how well thought out his plots would ever be.
>>
>>2016154
Chris Farley would have been great. God took the wrong Chris first.
>>
>>2047833
But Anon, if God took Chris-Chan instead of Farley CWC would never have gotten famous enough for Farlery to play.
>>
>>2030824
An actually interesting version of the Truman show: Autists on Ice
>>
>>2016154
Adam sandler
>>
his YT channel is called 'CwcvilleGuardian' for those with the nerve to dig deeper
>>
>>2019028
It's beautiful.
Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>1983003
>>1983009
>>1983015
>>1983016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLN-6lKDdhI
>>
>>1986482
Why was he covered in bug bites?
>>
>>2048809
>>2048809
Probably due to the local bug population via living with two hoarders.
>>
>>2006401

He's still a person. Despite not meaning to, he has in his own autistic way cultivated a large following. His shit life has been entertainment for the masses. His cultural contribution is far larger than any of ours will ever be. That stage of his life is drawing to a close now, and he has earned a peaceful retreat into some autistic Valhalla. His pity is hard-won.
>>
>>2050767
I feel you, but I don't think that we can come to a conclusion when we aren't able to to have the mind that Chris has. We can never know what is going through that brain of his. I really want to pity him, say that he would be a nice guy if it wasn't for his autism. The truth is, is that we just can't put ourselves in his boots. We will never know what truly goes on in his mind when he comes to a decision on how to act. From all the information and personal experience with someone who has down syndrome, I think it's safe to say that deep down, he is kind of is an asshole. Although, that is just my conclusion. I just don't think we should completely run to the assumption that it's just the autism that makes him who he is, rather than just what he chooses to be.
>>
>>2050973

That's a fair assessment. It really boils down to nature versus nuture. I do think that you have to consider that not only is he autistic, he essentially isolated from any form of actual treatment for his condition, drastically excerbating his problems to begin with. Not only does he have a disease that inhibits his ability to interact socially, he never really got the chance to get better and perhaps learn to work around it. An extreme, and perhaps a bit irrelevant example of this type of thing was the girl who was kept in total isolation for the first 13 years of her life. What happens to you when you are developing can really fuck you up, especially if you were already a bit fucked in the first place.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
>>
>>1982984
that glorious claw of fail at the end of the song
>>
Chris Chan Made up with adam stackhouse
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/MAGfest
>>
>>1982978
Anyone got the old music edit of this? I can't even find it anymore. I feel like it was a Kirby song.
>>
>>2054811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ref7rOmS-7s
>>
>>2054837
Oh shit, thanks man
>>
>>2053355
Hey, anon you replied too. Good post, almost completely forgot about Genie. Will keep in mind from now on.
>>
>>1994819
I'm watching these and I'm almost confused because the stuff he says is so good. He literally admits to burning his house town, visibly realizes it and then fails to pass the buck.
>>
>>2048809
I don't know if we have proof he was covered in bug bites. We do know he was placed into quarantine while in the hospital but that could be for any reason like he was sick and they didn't want others getting sick or he was so weak that being exposed to any germs would make his condition that much worse.

But, we do know that Barb is a hoarder and their house was (and still is) full of mountains of shit she bought at thrift stores. They also have a ton of dogs and cats, so it's no surprise the place would be full of bugs too.

It's also worth noting that Bob actually had a lot of conversations with various trolls over the years trying to get Chris on the phone for some freshly squeezed autist gold they could post online. He was a pretty interesting man, and definitely smart in his younger days. But if you listen to any of them you could tell that in his later years he was most likely depressed and lonely and just wanted someone to talk to. Instead of living out his last days in peace he was stuck in a house filled with animal shit and thrift store junk; forced to live with a mentally disabled manchild and a wife that had given up decades ago. He even tried to set his wife and son up financially but Barb refinanced her house to keep buying shit and Chris has either ignored or sold off the Bob's treasures to fund more toys and video games. Chris read a letter that Bob left for him kinda recently, and it was super sad. Bob wrote so many nice things about Chris, his hopes and dreams for him from birth until Bob was gone. Chris obviously couldn't comprehend any of it, although in his defence did seem upset but that was probably just because he missed his dad, not because of the contents of the letter.
>>
>>1994786
Goddamn, I like that EqG mini
>>
>>2033265
>if he loses in 2020 people will write it off as Hillary Clinton being such a shit candidate
Anyone with an ounce of common sense will realize that is not the case.

Hillary was a shoe-in. The GOP had more or less conceded the election from the moment they chose to back Jeb!, deciding to focus entirely on congress instead.
>>
>>2039880
Chris is beyond retarded, though.

He's a bad person
>>
>>2050767
>He's still a person
Whoop-de-fucking doo, he lived past the age of thirty by thriving off of welfare.

No. Seriously. How fucking low are your standards that "being a person" is enough to impress you?

>His cultural contribution is far larger than any of ours will ever be
He's a detriment to society. Society would earnestly be better without him or his idiotic following.
Do you even read the shit you write? How can you be this fargone?
>>
>>2057390
>I don't know if we have proof he was covered in bug bites.

Didn't a troll call Rocky (or what ever the church councilor's name was) pretending to be someone official and get the information from her?
>>
>>2057499
Meanwhile no one has ever heard of you.
>>
File: 1494317559298.gif (3.26 MB, 640x266)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB GIF
>>2022981
>>
>>2057709
Learn the difference between "fame" and "social contribution".

Notoriety is not a positive trait.
>>
>>1984110
>>1990916
I hate this video cause years later, I can't stop hearing this as the lyrics to mario bros 2
>>
>>2058000
Meanwhile you have no trait.
>>
>>2058279
Post your name and we'll see how many people have heard of you.
>>
>>2058529
Tom Hanks
>>
>>2058545
kek
>>
>>2019028
You're doing god's work anon
>>
>>2019017
F
>>
>>2022981
quality bants friendo
>>
>>1983003
the door opened
>>
>>2059537
And history was made...

Powerful Question:
>What was the moment that really made you believe Chris is something epic.

For me (I am a latecomer) it was discovering the cwcki and the study/documentation of him in general. Also when he tried to run over the owner of the game place, twice.
>>
>>2012866
Wasn't this apart of the Solid Chris vs Liquid Chris saga? Im pretty sure after this the real ChrisChan came out and denounced him for being a troll and stealing his identity, and it was a back and forth for a year or something.
>>
>>1987155
give it a couple decades, those medallions will be worth their weight in gold
>>
>>2016154
that guy who overdosed on heroin a few years ago....can't think of his name
>>
>the fucking CWCville wiki
Why is this fucking website so unbelievably awful?
>>
>>2057499

He is a person in that he is sentient. Have you no mercy in your heart? What do we gain by harboring such animosity towards one (mostly) peaceful autist. Society has far worse ills than plaguing it than Chris, and people who think like you are part of the problem.
>>
>>2057499
He isn't ISIS

Checkmate.
>>
>>2006322
Whats wrong with documenting him? He already throws his entire life out in the internet theres nothing wrong with documenting him as a silent observer.
>>
>>2008898
Blame his parents for his utter failure of a life before he was even recognized in the Internet. He was fucked way before trolls got to him.
>>
>>1983568
he has actual mental issues, obviously, and it's sad but there are many cases that are like this, his parents didn't take proper care of his condition and now everything's gone to shit, it's a common thing to happen

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.