[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM
  • There are 70 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

It's this time a year again. Donald Trump is carting a rich year's spoils and gifts.
He might not have produced his tax returns yet, but he's made good on one promise: Saving his company around $1 billion in taxes.
Christmas shopping is not yet done, so stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled.
It's time for one last dose of WINNING!

The Wall of Fame:
Trump #8: >>2000952 Christmas
Trump #7: >>1976814 Peach Flavor
Trump #6b: >>1910151 Shitposting
Trump #6a: >>1907132 Trump Hate Thread
Trump #5: >>1766551 Poland
Trump #4: >>1764177 Spiderman
Trump #2: >>1738022
>>
File: Trump Bingo.webm (3.57 MB, 640x480)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
>>
File: trump_nations.webm (1.15 MB, 640x360)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: trump not like.webm (3.57 MB, 1280x720)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
>>
>>2026175
*carting in
fer feck's saek
>>
>>2026175
MAKE GOLFING GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>2026990
2000 char limit.

>Trump claims victory over ISIS in Syria when most of the hard lifting was done under Obama.
You can't honestly believe that that's the case.
The "heavy lifting" in Syria was done by Russia and the SAA, the US's involvement has the goal of destabilizing the region and inducing a regime change, while Obummer was shipping weapons and training moderate beheaders, Trump was bombing the immoderate beheaders.
Most of the US involvement in Syria is lipservice to the american public.
>The economic growth over the last year was built by Obama after Bush Jr. created the 2008 financial crash.
Now we go with that Time-Activated Boom(tm) again, whenever a Republican does well with the economy, it's a holdover from a democrat, yeah right.
Pretty nice how you're dressing up a post-crash market recovery as Obama wizardry.
Besides, most of Obama's "jobs" were non-full time filler to look like they're doing well.
>US energy independence was done with investments in renewables and the new fracking technology.
Renewable energy is a scam that literally cannot survive without goverment subsidies, and most of the energy of the US is still oil and coal.
Also, Obama's administration fought against fracking and even had their regulation proposals struck down by court.
>Trump "bringing back Christmas". Obama never took it away and had Christmas celebrations at the WH.
Obama always used "Happy Holidays" and "Seasons Greetings", the left has been trying to undermine and erode christian traditions for decades, and language is one of the first vectors of attack for that.
>I do not get how one side of this argument has become "My shit don't stink" and I am expected to accept that point.
>Literally arguing that Obama's shit doesn't stink in comparison to Trump by sucking his SBC
Bravo.

Also, loving how the OP is again regurgitating the #GOPTaxScam memes the democrats have been shilling for the last couple of months, this sure is no echochamber, amirite?
>>
>2027045
I'll concede the jobs argument though, even if you posted an article from CNBC.
>>
>>2027045
>>2027050
>US's involvement has the goal of destabilizing the region and inducing a regime change
Fair enough. My main point was our international conflicts have not changed under Trump in any significant way. I just want out of the sandbox and for those goat fuckers to stop flying planes into shit.

>Now we go with that Time-Activated Boom
We had an international investment boom but not a job/wages boom. Job growth is next to saturation, corporate investments into new product introductions have not changed, and we are not getting raises. If we had this mass growth over the year why am I not seeing it? Financial institutions making money off of money is fake growth that does not help the economy unless it is getting invested into NPI/expanding market share.

>Christmas
I do not care. It is a stupid argument for stupid people about a stupid non issue. Has no impact on my life in any way so he could sacrifice a goat with a hammer and I would be good. Just wanted to poke at the non-Christmas issue that Trump seems to hold dear to his heart.

Obama's shit stinks. We are still in that damn sandbox when most people voted for him because he said he would get us out.

Trump just blames everyone without looking for a solution. I want to have some hint on what his administration will look like this time 2018, but my bet is all new faces with no experience but loyalty.
>>
>>2027093
>My main point was our international conflicts have not changed under Trump in any significant way. I just want out of the sandbox and for those goat fuckers to stop flying planes into shit.
One thing I didn't like about Trump is that he didn't get the US out of the middle east like he said he would (mostly due to neocon pressuring), but with the war against terrorism in Syria pretty much over it can be a more achievable goal.
The funding of moderate beheaders with weapons and training that "unfortunately" gets "captured and appropriated" by ISIS is being scaled down, so that's good.
Sandniggers are going to stay sandniggers forever, they're not going to stop trying to kill the west until they are gotten rid of, and as opposed to the left who love covering it up, the right actually recognized islamism as a threat to western civilization.
>we are not getting raises
Well, with the tax cut underway, I've heard that several companies are moderately bumping up their wages, I've specifically seen a statement by AT&T about exactly that, but I can't find it again after the google results have been buried by leftist media demoralization.
>I do not care. It is a stupid argument for stupid people about a stupid non issue. Has no impact on my life in any way so he could sacrifice a goat with a hammer and I would be good. Just wanted to poke at the non-Christmas issue that Trump seems to hold dear to his heart.
If leftists are planning to dismantle the cultural and moral foundations of the western world to make room for revolution, then I'm certainly going to care about telling them to eat shit and die.
One thing leads to another, call it "Cultural Revolution" or call it "War on Christmas", the tactics and results stay the same.
>>
>>2027093
>>2027122
>I do not care. It is a stupid argument for stupid people about a stupid non issue. Has no impact on my life in any way so he could sacrifice a goat with a hammer and I would be good. Just wanted to poke at the non-Christmas issue that Trump seems to hold dear to his heart.
If leftists are planning to dismantle the cultural and moral foundations of the western world to make room for revolution, then I'm certainly going to care about telling them to eat shit and die.
One thing leads to another, call it "Cultural Revolution" or call it "War on Christmas", the tactics and results stay the same.
>Obama's shit stinks. We are still in that damn sandbox when most people voted for him because he said he would get us out.
His policy proposals were all secondary to his main selling point, his skin color.
>Trump just blames everyone without looking for a solution.
Recognizing a problem is the first step to fixing it, I prefer someone calling shit out instead of either ignoring it or actively striving towards it.
>I want to have some hint on what his administration will look like this time 2018, but my bet is all new faces with no experience but loyalty.
I personally hope for less RINOs so Trump can actually carry out the shit he wants.
>>
>>2027122
>If leftists are planning to dismantle the cultural and moral foundations of the western world
It is a welcoming greeting for December and conservatives took it as an attack on their faith. I just want to wish you a good holiday no matter what religion you are. "War on Christmas" is a made up conspiracy theory for the Christians who want to be persecuted. You cannot walk into a store without hearing that fucking music and this shit goes on for several months.

>Obama's main selling point, his skin color.
Conservatives focus on his race a lot more then liberals do. Regulating financial institutions and creating consumer protections were Obama's biggest accomplishments. Not him being a nigger.

>less RINOs
Buzz word that means nothing. Trump is a RINO as he was a democrat in the 80's and ran on a anti establishment platform.

Your feelings on this tax plan? I do not hate it but I also see a lot of missed potential in the changes. The standard deduction and child credits seem more like an inflation adjustment then real reforms and the biggest change is the 37% tax on the richest and the corporate tax method changes to standardize us with other nations. The ~1.5 trillion to the defect with new caps on deductible amount worry's me about what this tax bill will do to us in 10 years.
>>
>>2027137
>It is a welcoming greeting for December and conservatives took it as an attack on their faith. I just want to wish you a good holiday no matter what religion you are.
"I'm just trying to be nice!" said the leftist as he jams a knife in your back.
You're pretending that western christianity isn't being attacked as you force christian bakers to make a cake for faggots under threat of lawsuits and bankrupting fines.

>Conservatives focus on his race a lot more then liberals do. Regulating financial institutions and creating consumer protections were Obama's biggest accomplishments. Not him being a nigger.
His race was his only appeal, it boosted turnouts with the democrat's slave voter farms because "We president now nyuggah!".
His legacy is tying down american businesses with shitty regulation, using EOs to bypass congress and creating a healthcare system that's absolute horseshit.
Every single criticism was labelled racist, because protest is only a patriotic duty when an R is in charge!

>Buzz word that means nothing. Trump is a RINO as he was a democrat in the 80's and ran on a anti establishment platform.
Sure, RINOs are just a buzzword, I shouldn't worry about subversive leftists infiltrating and destroying opposing groups like they have done for the last century.
Also, the argument that Trump used to be a democrat is completely pointless aince he obviously is not one anymore and hasn't been for many years.
Being anti-establishment is not an exclusively leftist position, especially when the establishment, the media and academia are leftist for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>2027137
>>2027197
>Your feelings on his tax plan.
I don't care, taxes is something I don't try to waste my time thinking about and wasn't the reason I supported and continue to support him.
What I will say is that I don't like how they kept the Obongocare mandate and SALT in it, that was just cucking to leftists that wouldn't vote for you anyways.
>>
>>2027211
>they kept the Obongocare mandate and SALT in it, that was just cucking to leftists that wouldn't vote for you anyways.

Can you formulate a single thought without memespeak? But then you're not making any sense anyway...
>>
>>2027271
Make an actual argument.
Here, translated it if slang is too difficult for a newfag like you:
>they kept the Obamacare mandate and the "State And Local Tax" deduction in the bill.
That was just heeding to demands of leftists that wouldn't vote for you anyways.
>>
>>2026175
Literally what the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>2027288
He meant that he knew about the power of nuclear 35 years ago, before anyone else did. It's true. He really did.
>>
he is anime now
>>
File: Brain for president.webm (3.28 MB, 632x468)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB WEBM
>>2027211
>I do not care about politics I just want to suck on Trumps dick and fuck up what the nigger did!
I am going to be so glad once Trump is gone because the amount of people who just want to watch the world burn have gone up so much since he got elected. There is no appeasement or negotiation, just a "did I win and you lose?"

This tribal shit Trump keeps pushing for is non sustainable and just drives people further apart when we both want lasting growth. No democrats voted for the tax bill because GOP worked so hard to keep them out of any negotiations on it. The end bill had several concessions democrats were pushing for but because the GOP made partisanship so toxic the democrats were only allowed to read it a few hours before the final vote.

Do not get me wrong, democrats can do more outreach. But the issue seems to be more on the conservative side. Even with sexual harassment Democrat voters see it as an issue on both sides while conservatives only see it as a democrat problem.
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/362125-poll-republican-voters-say-dems-have-sexual-harassment-problem-gop-doesnt

Why has working together for a common goal become something that is avoided?
>>
>>2027442
>>I do not care about politics I just want to suck on Trumps dick and fuck up what the nigger did!
I never implied anything even close to that, I just specifically don't care much about taxes, don't think I'm going to ignore how you refuse to address the points I made and warped that single point into something you can attack you slimy cocksucker.
>I am going to be so glad once Trump is gone because the amount of people who just want to watch the world burn have gone up so much since he got elected. There is no appeasement or negotiation, just a "did I win and you lose?"
The left has always been, "Do my way or else we'll send our media lapdogs after you", you've been whining about how I'm claiming that my team's shit doesn't stink but you're doing the exact same right here.
Now that people are pushing back against the left's shitty policies, you're crying murder.
>This tribal shit Trump keeps pushing for is non sustainable and just drives people further apart when we both want lasting growth.
Leftists and right-wingers want diametrically opposite things.
Wanting a good economy is the basic bitch political goal that everyone wants, democrats want to take away rights like the 2A or free speech and steal my property to fund their welfare-fueled vote dispensers.
I'm not willing to "compromise" on how much I want to get fucked.
>No democrats voted for the tax bill because GOP worked so hard to keep them out of any negotiations on it.
Bullshit, the GOP invited democrats to negotiate but they keep walking out because they are stuck in their obstructionist #resist mode, they can't justify to their base that they're compromising with literally hitler.
>The end bill had several concessions democrats were pushing for but because the GOP made partisanship so toxic the democrats were only allowed to read it a few hours before the final vote.
Yes yes, the GOP was toxic, see above.
You're projecting the dem's shit onto the GOP.
>>
>>2027442
>>2027484
>Do not get me wrong, democrats can do more outreach. But the issue seems to be more on the conservative side.
So the issue with no compromise lays not on the hysteric screeching leftists who couldn't believe that a vagina lost but on the guys trying to operate a functioning government.
>Even with sexual harassment Democrat voters see it as an issue on both sides while conservatives only see it as a democrat problem
Most accused democrats admitted to their guilt, Franken had photo evidence, the accusations from the Trump and Moore accusers blatantly stank like a political hitjob appearing conveniently during important elections, one succeeded and one failed.
>Why has working together for a common goal become something that is avoided?
When there are no common goals, there will be no cooperation.
Whenever a leftist wants to compromise, I remember the 80s Reagan Immigration Act, because that's exactly what happens when you cooperate with lying rats.
Leftists can freely choose what brand of shit they're willing to eat, because they deserve it.
Kill yourself you waste of Oxygen.
>>
>>2027395
That was great
>>
File: Happy Holidays.webm (348 KB, 844x336)
348 KB
348 KB WEBM
I want to wish Trump and all of his supporters a Happy Holidays! See you next year.
>>
>>2027493
Fuck you!
>>
If /pol/shit isn't allowed liberal whining shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>2027484
>democrats want to take away rights like the 2A or free speech and steal my property to fund their welfare-fueled vote dispensers.
>I'm not willing to "compromise" on how much I want to get fucked.

This. Fuck the democrats. Also thank you Trump for my 2.5% payraise. Eat shit dems.
>>
>>2027553
>Thinks Democrats do not support free speech and Republicans do
>First thing Republicans do on the matter is kill net neutrality
guys...
>>
>>2027606
NN has absolutely nothing to do with free speech.
>>2027617
>what is a 2A
Moron.
Given /pol/ and other white supremacists still exist how did Obama kill free speech?
>dude, they might be trying to kill free speech but they didn't succeed yet so it doesn't count!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2026175
Individual mandate removed, so Obamacare is in a sense dead now, removed tons of bureaucracy and regulation, tax cuts are good for the economy
>>
>>2027624
You are delusional. I realized you were retardedly saying 2nd amendment. Over Obama's 8 years and several with a congressional super majority nothing changed about gun laws.

If Comcast decides it does not like the daily stormer, no more troopers for you. And you think that is not a violation of free speech. Fuck you.

Obama did nothing and you hate him. Trump has slit your throat and the bleed out is just slow enough you haven't seen it.
>>
>>2027632
9 million signed up this year without the mandate. 9.2 the year before and Trump cut the signup time in half. People want healthcare.
>>
>>2027547
Common sense is the one thing that should be allowed. And nothing is further removed from any common sense than /pol/tardedness.
>>
>>2027643
You are a lying cocksucker.
2A is common shorthand for 2nd Amendment, you're too much of a moron to recognize.

During Obama's stay in office, he constantly paid lipservice to gun control types and supported them for going after "assault weapons" and "high-capacity magazines".
Whenever a mass murder happened he was happy to spill a few crocodile tears and butcher the warm bodies for political points to support legislation that would have changed nothing.
Luckily there was a republican house, and later senate to keep his shit in line.
I will repeat again, just because he didn't succeed does not mean he didn't try.

Google, a strong advocate for NN, have canceled the domain registration for the Daily Stormer already, dragging it off the internet.
And if you think THAT is not a violation of free speech, fuck YOU.
NN is a fucking scam shilled by all big silicon valley types on sites like reddit and facebook to get gullible morons like you to support big guv powergrabs in the name of a free* and open* internet (*as long as you're not a thorn in the left's eye of course!).
Kill yourself you fucking tool.
>>2027650
Yes, the parasites wanting their shitty healthcare are going to keep sucking the tit for as long as they can.
>>2027665
>please turn this website into an echo chamber for our side because leftism is just common sense!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2027673
You can host your own domain. You NEED an ISP.
>>
>>2027673
But Google isn't the government. How is it a violation of free speech? Daily Stormer got to say what they wanted to say, but there is no freedom from consequence, especially from the private sector. Try again, sweetie.
>>
>>2027681
So if the private sector of ISPs ban something it's a violation of free speech, but if the private sector of silicon valley does it, it's a-ok in your book.
You just fucking argued that ISPs shutting down the Daily Stormer would be a violation of free speech, make up your mind or do pick the easier option of killing yourself.
>>
>>2027687
you replied to the wrong person.
>>
>>2027687
How hard do you think it would be to start a boycott of an ISP to get them to block 4chan? Think they would hold out for long with "They are pedophiles and NAZI's and your business supports them". They just need to wait for the next raid that targets an epilepsy website and we are GONE!
>>
>>2027689
You leftists are all drones so it barely makes a difference anyway.
Okay "new guy", riddle me this:
If NN is for a free and open internet, why can silicon valley types shut down what they like?
If silicon valley types support censorship, why should I support NN if it does nothing to make the internet free and open?
If ISPs want to censor too, why should I support NN if it doesn't make any difference?
Give me an actual argument or kill yourself.
>>
>>2027696
>believes whatever papa trump and fox news tells him
>"ur drones"
kek
>>
>>2027693
Please reread your shitty post and replace every instance of "ISP" with google to figure out how much of a tool you are
>>
>>2027696
>If NN is for a free and open internet, why can silicon valley types shut down what they like?
They cant. You can host your own domain.

>why should I support NN if it does nothing to make the internet free and open?
Because it stops ISP's from blocking content making it free and open. Silicon valley does not even come into play.

>why should I support NN if it doesn't make any difference?
Because it does as an ISP will block us.

>Give me an actual argument
>>2027693
>>
>>2027699
>no, I'm not an easily influenced tool, you are!
Pathetic.
>>
>>2027701
>>2027704
Yeah, you can change domains and get those sniped, then you can host your own domain and succumb to the costs while searches get swept under the rug.
You have free speech, as long as you do it away from the public eye!
>>
File: mmm yeah.webm (3.42 MB, 1280x720)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB WEBM
>>2026175
>trying to shit on Trump while your side openly celebrates the ethnic displacement of White Americans
This really isn't complicated famalam, you guys have totally lost the plot and played your hand too early. Trump is only the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
>>
>>2027708
Also, to add onto that, NN would hand the FCC the control over what can stay on the internet and what can't.
A democrat leadership in the FCC and you can kiss bad goy sites goodbye, all thanks to Net "Neutrality"!
>>
>>2027708
Hosting your own domain just costs having a dedicated PC/Server and the bandwidth. It costs more to have someone else host you especial if you are just a webpage.

Just checked, you can totally still google daily stormer so they are not blocked from searches just hosting.
>>
>>2027710
DEMOCRATS DID CONTROL IT FOR 8 YEAR AND CHAMPIONED NET NEUTRALITY YOU TARD
>>
>>2027712
Just because they can still be searched doesn't mean they can't be hidden in the future.
Cripplechan was hidden from google searches.
>>2027715
Yes, because it would give them the power to control and legislate the internet.
Did you even read my post or did you enter "rabid leftist" mode?
>>
>>2027717
Are you then arguing for more government control over search engines for a potential problem? NN was created because of what the ISP's did 20 years ago not a theoretical risk.

>Yes, because it would give them the power to control and legislate the internet.
They did not over the past 8 years and NN has been a policy for 20 years of the web. FCC does not want to control the content of the web but ISP's do. That the issue. Would you support a regulation that just says no one can control lawful content?
>>
>>2027719
NN has never been policy, it was an unspoken rule that ISPs didn't try to break because of consumer pressure keeping them at bay.
If the NN legislation actually included the fairness doctrine everybody forgot about, I would be celebrating it, but fair exposure to dissenting ideas is like rat poison to leftists.
Watch the video by weev about NN because I agree with him by most points.
>FCC does not want to control content
I'm not that gullible.
>>
>>2027724
It's fucking late and I'm tired, so I'll give up trying to reason with you brain damaged morons.
I'm feel pretty smug though, knowing that I witnessed such amazing degrees of projection, deflection and general slimy arguing tactics in this here echochamber, gotta preserve your sacred ideology against those dumb drumpffags, amirite.
Also, for good measure, kill yourselves, every single one of you.
>>
>>2027739
kek they bought your domain name. What they did was legal and not censorship. Not everywhere on the web has to be a free speech zone for you to harass people with.

Fuck you, you Nazi shit. Only reason us liberal like having you exist is you are the canary in the coal mine that when you get snuffed out we know when to fight back.
>>
File: Racism Simulator.webm (3.21 MB, 640x360)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB WEBM
>>2027744
How do you live with such massive cognitive dissonance about what's really happening here?
>>
>>2027758
Huff and Salon and the worst we got. Go into the last thread any you will find a guy arguing to fuck 12 year old's. You are downright cordial compared to that guy.
>>
>>2027681
Bake the cake for the faggots or go to jail you bigot.
>>
>>2027744
>Censorship of wrong speak is okay only when WE do it you fucking KKK NAZI DRUMPF VOTER
>>
>>2027709
"Thats not a bad thing" =/= "And thats a good thing"
>>
>>2027831
it's a pretty careful way of saying the exact same thing
>>
>>2027758
Well, what IS going on. How about you tell us?
>>
anyone have that webm of little kid/midget with a trump mask on surrounded by Orthodox jews
>>
File: Fuck em.webm (3.54 MB, 212x113)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB WEBM
>>2027820
If you read everything I said and still think I am an enemy of free speech you are as dumb as you are racist.
>>
>>2027831
>"thats not a bad thing"
>"it's the source of our strength"
Idk who you the fuck think you're fooling here m8, but there is literally no way to justify what he said. If you don't have a problem with that statement; you are anti-White, case-closed.
>>
File: Roy Moore.webm (1.54 MB, 632x360)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB WEBM
>>2028476
You are just like the nigger shouting for race war. Just move to Russia and go be a bigot with your pal Putin. This is America mother fucker, the land of the free and the brave. Not skin head shits hiding behind there first amendment to spew hate on the world.
>>
File: War has changed.webm (1.64 MB, 426x232)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
>>2028533
Nah
>>
>>2027486
>Moore accusers blatantly stank like a political hitjob
So many independent vectors accused Moore that it being a leftist scam is about as tenable as a colander.
>>
>>2027486
Fuck happened with the 80's immigration act?
>>
>>2027484
>Bullshit, the GOP invited democrats to negotiate but they keep walking out because they are stuck in their obstructionist #resist mode, they can't justify to their base that they're compromising with literally hitler.
What? Bipartisan amendments to the bill have been proposed, most were shot down iirc, including a few where the majority of the yeahs came from the GOP.
>>
>>2027673
>Google, a strong advocate for NN, have canceled the domain registration for the Daily Stormer already, dragging it off the internet.
Yeah, because with NN effectively repealed, it can do whatever the fuck it wants. The powers behind the internet are both heavily leftist and entwined into the very infrastructure of the US, and the GOP gave them free reign to do whatever the hell they want.
>>
>>2027093
The argument on the economy is interesting
I agree the growth is partially artificial due to it being rooted in financial instruments and trading that creates no tangible product
But growths in capital is still very useful to the overall economic growth unless it was literally thrown into a black hole
Now you can argue the investment doesn't go into the parts of the economy desired enough until it literally reaches zero the growth is valuable
Its real world value is arguable but not irrelevant
>>
>>2027696
>If NN is for a free and open internet, why can silicon valley types shut down what they like?
Because, for some reason, everyone chooses to use their service on the free market provided by net neutrality. The right wing or alt-right or whatever is totally free to buy its own servers to continue operating. Now the NN has been repealed, ISP's can read everything you send through their servers and throttle any business that can't pay the shekels for a real connection. It used to be that server speeds were all the same speed regardless of what the site or the recipient is (for that same site and recipient). By introducing tiered internet the NN repeal makes it so that any site which isn't already making a large profit or which doesn't have massive investment is slowed to a crawl, making the big sites more lucrative at expense of the small, making the big sites bigger and the small sites go out of business in a vicious cycle.
>>
"kill yourself"-count for this thread: 6

ONLY SIX? Come on, guys!
>>
>>2026175
Fart loudly and carry a small dick.
>>
>>2027493
Love you!
>>
>>
Happy non-descript time interval, everyone!
>>
This thread really made me consider Western history and its relationship with Christianity, and after some thought I've come to the conclusion that everything everyone loves about the West is, if not in direct violation of the intent of Jesus' words, part of an intellectual tradition formed explicitly around the rejection of Christianity or its power structure.
>>
>>2030272
>everything everyone loves about the West is
>in direct violation of the intent of Jesus' words
>(or) the rejection of Christianity
Wrong. The appeal of the West was secular liberalism. Secular liberalism was an extension of Christianity. Christ was a liberal: he replaced authority and dogma with conscience and compassion.

Jesus Christ was literally the biggest SJW in history. How did you fail to notice this?
>>
>>2030272
Here's a basic test that liberalism was the appeal of the West: no one would have immigrated here to become a slave. People came here to escape oppression – every single fucking time. How's that anti-Christian? Alt-right has successfully warped your mind and your notion of Christianity.
>>
>>2030843
>replaced
matthew 5:17
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill."

please refrain from speaking about the logos until you understand it, for you are doing nothing but making the entire subject of theology more convoluted.
>>
>>2031096
>Don't talk about X until you know everything.
>Let me do it for you instead.
No.

Simple fact: Jesus was a reformer and a liberator of humanity. Him saying otherwise at some point doesn't negate this. He didn't leave things unchanged.

Maybe he said so because he saw his reforms as reversal rather than innovation... or as a fulfillment of an ancient promise – the Divine Plan... I don't know. He famously replaced Ten Commandments with "love thy neighbour". He serially challenged authorities on their wrongdoings. He told people to disregard the sabbath when necessary. He saved a whore. He dined with sinners. Let not nit picking obscure the big picture.
>>
>>2031201
>>
I love Melanium.
>>
Honestly, how many more fucking threads do I have to see solely based around this cock sucker.

Oh right, it's shit like this that keeps these boards "alive" because of the deteriorating user base.

Thanks for leaving, moot.
>>
>>2032276
But this is the original Trump thread.
>>
>>2032276
Have you failed to notice the rather "critical" undertones in this thread's title and description? If people still think this thread is dedicated to fellating that old clown, it's their own fault.
>>
im trynna promote my work but this app sucks can anyone here do better and ill give u a free (You)
>>
>>2032956
I'm not at that level yet to create something like this effortlessly. But I'm slowly getting there. Meanwhile most other content creators on /wsg/ have died or retreated. So your chances of success aren't great.
>>
>>2028430
Can I get a source on this kino?
>>
>>2032276
Calm down, this will be the last one.
Merry Christmas!
>>
File: Trump bot.webm (3.04 MB, 810x810)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB WEBM
>>2033208
You must be new here. Trump WebM threads are for life, not just for Christmas. Anons who renege on their duties will be faithfully executed. There will be no /wsg/; there will be no 4chan; but Trump WebM threads will exist. TBF, these threads will outlive Donald Trump – there are already Trump bots in the making.
>>
>>2028724
10/10 would marry.
>>
>>
>>2033240
Do they just have whoever the current president is in that thing or what?
>>
>>2033010
Red state
>>
File: pol.webm (3.81 MB, 480x480)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>
>>2033240
No, man. It's over. This is the final Trump Thread
>>
File: 1509227312392.webm (2.09 MB, 320x240)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB WEBM
>>
>>2027122
>If leftists are planning to dismantle the cultural and moral foundations of the western world to make room for revolution, then I'm certainly going to care about telling them to eat shit and die. One thing leads to another, call it "Cultural Revolution" or call it "War on Christmas", the tactics and results stay the same.

This right here.

Even now, the anti-white OP piece of shit explictly denies how much the left despies Christanity, which to them, is just an extension of their hate for whites.
>>
>>2037347
do you happen to be retarded?
>>
>>2037504
>salty
>>
File: original pol anthem.webm (3.83 MB, 800x471)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>2037347
hmm. are you sure about that?
>>
>>2037552
Did I jump into a time machine when I wasn't looking
>>
>>2037347
>how much the left despies Christanity, which to them, is just an extension of their hate for whites.

You used to burn people at the stake for being different. Your book preaches hate just as much as the Quran does. Christians, Jews, Muslims, and every other religion who's foundation is US vs THEM needs to be dismantled and destroyed.

And the fucked up thing about Christianity is that you guys had a change for enlightenment with the New Testament, but most of you fuckers focus on the fire and brimstone aspects of the Old testament the same as the Jews do.
>>
and when the climate-believers drown in their own tears, Imma get my dick sucked in the tropical sun!
>>
>>2038315
speak for yourself. I'm a Lutheran. No fire and brimstone here.
>>
>>2029189
You are a stupid, unthinking, bleating sheep if you think the recent GOP repeal had anything to do with Google being able to do that.
>>
>>2038400
don't be such a grinch
>>
File: trump3.webm (3.56 MB, 580x300)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB WEBM
2016 was great. 2017 was great. 2018 will be great. Happy New Year.
>>
File: Trump.webm (3.87 MB, 853x480)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>2027395
Sauce?
>>
File: What a cunt.webm (3.83 MB, 440x240)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>2026175
The conservative talking heads are retarded. I am sure the liberal ones are as well but after being forced to listen to this for a week I feel all the dumber for it.
>>
File: trump vader.webm (2.66 MB, 1280x720)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
>>2026175
>>
>>2038400
I'm not saying Google had anything to do with the repeal, I'm saying that the repeal hurts the right wing in the US more than it does the left.
>>
>>2026193
Is that his golf schedule?
>>
File: WOAH-2.webm (768 KB, 480x360)
768 KB
768 KB WEBM
>>
>>2037552
>newgrounds

Man.

I'm old.
>>
>>2028724
I love that woman
>>
why do people think trump's rhetoric being more openly inflammatory than other politicians' somehow makes him more trustworthy
>>
>>2043470
The repeal helped everyone by preventing the government from obtaining a backdoor method of shutting down any website it pleases.
>>
>>2045993
Because they're attacking him from a supposed point of moral authority while simultaneously slinging nastier mud. No reason for us to side with them over him, just like there was no reason to vote Clinton over him.
>>
>>2046012
but why do people think his rhetoric being more openly inflammatory somehow makes him more trustworthy
>>
>>2046022
>why do people think
How many people think that? I don't think that, I think he's more prone to saying inflammatory things because he doesn't have decades of experience toeing political lines and that's why I find him more trustworthy.
>>
File: 1492844358825.webm (772 KB, 350x263)
772 KB
772 KB WEBM
>>2028533
>That collective liberal audience moan at the end
>>
>>2033240
I'm still convinced they just remodelled a Hillary model
>>
>>2045997
It hurt everyone who's not an established business by allowing ISP's to extort from them.
>>
>>2046110
Except the law that was repealed had nothing to do with that you crowdminded sheep
>>
>>2046113
Oh, okay.
>>
Does anyone have the "masterbates to cartoons" anime trump video?
>>
>>2046037
yea i caught that too, lol
>>
>>2026175
Is the game over point reached yet? I mean, here's a president – the President of the United States – who's so thin-skinned that he sought to outright BAN a fucking book. The attempt alone speaks of a stance that can only be regarded as very welcoming towards censorship.
>>
>>2049862
fuck off, libcuck shill!
>>
>>2049874
>/pol/ is now in favor of censorship
It's not liberal so see a man freak the fuck out when we ask if he is mentally stable. Honestly if there was nothing there Trump would welcome an investigation instead of lashing out at people who question your dear leader.

Trump has been a fuck up and a fluke of a president that only exists because both parties were pants on head retarded for their nominees. Historians will look at Trump as a clown president in the same way Minnesota looks a Governor Ventura.
>>
I've been wondering, has there ever been in USA, on presidential level, such a deeply venomous falling-out as the whole Trump - Bannon hooplah? It's kind of funny how these guys can't keep their own line in check and mr. POTUS needs to keep repeating his "you're fired" catchphrase, except it isn't funny anymore. This is something you normally see in third world military coups, once they're in power the internal power struggle starts and they start to """purify""" their ranks by chopping off """traitors""" and """seditonists""" and """counter-revolutionaries""". Like Stalin's purges once he secured his dominance.

I'm also getting a feeling of some type of Night of the Long Knives (the nazi party purge in third reich) action starting up within the republicans where the establishment - the money - squares off against the fundies.
>>
>>2049874
See, there's a clear indicator for the "Game Over" scenario. Your kind is just treading water now (has been for quite a while, actually).
Triggering trumpfags these days is just like playing a slot machine: There's like a dozen or so pre-set phrases they'll chuck out whenever someone utters a liberal-smelling thought. It's like they were written down on reels, allowing for a ton of combinations – throw in a dime, pull the lever and you'll get nonsense "fuck off, libcuck shill".
I guess the jackpot would be a trumpbot going simply "cuck cuck cuck".

Of course, every now and then some others will let you in on their ruminations about a Jewish world conspiracy (including the copious use of (((brackets))) – oh yeah) or reptoids or whatever, but those are getting sorta repetitive as well.
>>
>>2050125
>Triggering trumpfags these days is just like playing a slot machine
Oh so true.
>>
>>2050125
>libshits unironically think Trump is going anywhere
Ayy lmao
>>
>>2049862
Talk shit, get hit. A lot of people have been talking shit for a long time with a hit that has been a long time coming. When you are shitting out drivel just to shit on someone, that's when you can get hit.
>>
>>2051671
Yeah, but when the gettin gets good you gotta get a good gettin goin!
>>
>>2051672
could you rephrase that for me? I appreciate the poetry, but I got lost.
>>
File: Iggys.webm (2.93 MB, 1024x554)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>2051678
Meaning that sometimes you just gotta go with that funk 'n' soul that makes you stop, drop and roll.
>>
File: 1515534447924.webm (3.99 MB, 1000x562)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>2026175
Maga aka make america great again aka Land of sanctuary cities for fearful angry cowardly white protestants
>>
File: stupid.webm (738 KB, 1280x720)
738 KB
738 KB WEBM
we only got stupid people here
>>
File: nimble_navigator.webm (253 KB, 434x528)
253 KB
253 KB WEBM
This is pretty sad. Huge threads on /wsg/ dedicated to Trump hate?
>>
File: Trump Anthem.webm (3.99 MB, 640x360)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>2055019
Don't you mean Make America White Again? That's what I voted for.
>>
>>2050059
>>2050125
>incredibly bitter passive aggressive extremism

You may or may not read this comment, and if you do, you might dismiss it, feel the need to preach and be snarky or whatever. As one of those 'poc refugees' I'd like you to know that we came over here for the country we wanted refuge in, not the country some people want to transform it into.
>>
>>2055384
>again
it hasn't been white since you invited the slaves in

>oh let's import a shitload of africans to do all our hard work for u-ohfuck they're everywhere
literally no different to australia's cane toad problem
>>
Where the shithole country one
>>
>>2038315
>catholics are Christian
not weird in white Hispanic america
>>
>>2049986
>trump is ad hominem because he doesn't bend over backwards and jump through hoops to prove my baseless accusations wrong
>libtards think this
>>
File: proud_shitholer.webm (3.84 MB, 640x360)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>
>>2057154
>ad hominem
Cool does that mean you are ready to discuss actual political philosophy and stop sucking Trumps dick?

>Lower taxes mean the economy is better ALWAYS
The reality is higher state taxes and lower federal taxes are better as they allow the money allocation to be done by a more local level allowing the people to better decide how to distribute it. Republican states have been racing to the bottom on taxes and their economies are suffering for it. Texas vs California, South vs North, Kansas vs. Minnesota. Every win has higher local taxes that maintain good infrastructure.

>The market will correct to the minimum wage
Before the 1900's we had child labor and working 80 weeks because business knew they could get away with it. We forced them to a 40 hour work week and they acted like the sky was falling. If you pay workers more then there is more money in the economy and thus more speeding on goods greasing the wheels of capitalism. If you cannot afford a livable wage you should not be in business.

>Regulation only hurts business
All regulations do is force everyone onto an even field with requirements to be in business. This can force extra work yes, but can also generate innovation for products that help with the greater good. Also the CFPB "Regulation" was them stopping banks from ripping off consumers. Stopping scam artists helps the economy not hurt it.
>>
File: Noam Chomsky.webm (2.55 MB, 612x460)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB WEBM
>>2057392
And because I only talked about economic shit lets talk SJW
>Government should not allow X, Y or Z
If what someone wants to do does not infringe upon the rights of others it is not government business. Get the government out of this morality judging people bullshit.
>>
File: shithole.webm (3.64 MB, 640x480)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB WEBM
You have to go back
>>
>>2057424
well CNN is indeed a shithole fake news station
>>
>>2057392
>3.84 MB
>California
>Good infrastructure
It's always funny when the people who don't live here think this place is run well.
>>
>>2027710
Are you dumb? Because the internet is world-wide. The FCC does not control anything on it. NN just servers the purpose of not fucking the end users over by charging more for parts of it, mainly data speeds. The internet isn't controlled by any government and can't be. There's always a way online or around anything
>>
>>2057612
The FCC absolutely could impose country level content restrictions on American ISPs like they do OTA TV providers, and given the NSA presence at offshore cable endpoints, circumvention would be logged.
>>
>>2057420
>If what someone wants to do does not infringe upon the rights of others it is not government business.
Like not pay taxes?
>>
>>2056820
>it hasn't been white since the jews invited the slaves in
fixed that for you.
>>
>>2026175
"SURELY THIS WILL STOP DRUMPF"
And it never does. Because you can't stop the will of the american people.
>>
>>2057751
Doesn't make any difference, actually. Besides that it's factually wrong but I'm sure you know that.
>>
>>2057647
Because the US government exists to prevent another government from infringing upon the rights of others dissolving it would infringe upon those very rights. By choosing to not pay your fair share of taxes you would be attempting to dissolve this government thus a traitor as well. If you look at the Whiskey Rebellion even the founding fathers agreed with this idea.

I remember when Biden said paying your taxes is patriotic and the "Patriots" at Fox took issue with that idea, yet Fox never came up with a response on why we should all not dodge taxes. If you are a tax dodger and using off shore accounts the US government should go after you with the full force of our legal and enforcement might as they are robbing our nations coffers. Anyone playing corporate shell games to hide there taxable earning should be tried as a traitor like what Washington did.
>>
>>2057801
>you can't stop the will of the american people
sure you can, throw them a burger and some trashy TV and they'll forget all about it
>>
>>2026175
>>
File: IwillWinforYousound.webm (3.49 MB, 770x720)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB WEBM
>>
>>2058568
>the US government exists to prevent another government from infringing upon the rights of others
Taxes don't just pay for this though. They pay for this plus a whole load of other shit.
>>
File: AUTISTIC SCREECHING.webm (1.37 MB, 640x480)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB WEBM
>>
Yes Trump is a racist. It is not just this one comment about how dark people are from shit holes and we need more whites to come here, but that is part of it. Trump has had a pattern of race biased decisions and reactions his entire presidency and before.

This is not the racism of harmless jokes or disliking one person of color the SJW's have been REEing about, but the Jim Crow kind that are designed to hurt one group based on their race.

Remember Trump grew up while Jim Crow laws were still in effect and was raised by a man who was arrested for being in a Klan riot. People idolize how it was when they were a kid, he wants to bring these laws back. /pol/ may say they want this ironically to get a reaction but remember there are people who are actively pushing for these laws and the loudest voices among them is Trump.
>>
>>2062494
An incredibly astute assessment. Tell me more.
>>
>>2026175
I first want to say that anyone who "still believes in Trump" is as worthy of ridicule as any adult who seriously says they still believe in Santa Claus bringing presents down the chimney on Christmas Eve. Yes, Trump is (perhaps a little) better than Clinton, and yes, the depth of stupidity of anyone who would even for a second consider "President Oprah" is beyond measure and beneath contempt, but for some reason, there are still people who believe in Santa. I mean Trump. And that's stupid, and stupid is not good...

Why? How can this be? How can people still be so stupid as to overlook the countless crimes and lies of Trump in just his first year? Probably due in large part to the scribblings of dudes like Golstein and "The Saker", who claim the mantle of alt-progressive "intellectuals" while still towing the party line of the Establishment, and who actually still support Trump with drivel like "Trump the Liberator" and "Stupid Can Be Good." How stupid do you have to be to believe (or write) either of these propositions? I do not intend to deconstruct these articles line by line, just the ideas and messages behind them. But suffice to say every line in both is a joke. Either you get it or you don't.
And remember, not just a joke, a fucking lie. And lies are not funny.
>>
>>2062443
>Yes Trump is a racist.
He's not

>about how dark people are from shit holes
Only you used 'dark people'. Please realize how much you project when you say things.
>>
>>2062952
>I first want to say that anyone who "still believes in Trump" is as worthy of ridicule
I still believe in Trump, and your ridicule is literally nothing to me. It makes sense that you can't fathom anybody wanting to live outside of your groupthink. Go be a good lil sheep and hate on that big mean Cheetoh Jesus like Colbert wants you to.

#TuckFrump!
>>
File: Beer Song.webm (3.66 MB, 576x420)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB WEBM
>>2062952
Hear, hear!
>>
>>2062952
True words, good anon.
>>
>>2055380
Used to be dedicated to Trump-appreciation. People are learning to swim.
>>
>>2064132
Not to mention the $18,000,000,000+ that Soros paid out to groups whose sole purpose is to come to places like this to spew their anti-Trump garbage
>>
File: The Capybara Way.webm (1.22 MB, 640x640)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB WEBM
>>2064141
Oh yeah, how could I forget...
>>
>>2050125
>>2064141
adding "George Soros" to the buzzword reel
>>
>>2064649
“There is no foundation in the world, including the Ford Foundation, that has had more impact around the world than the Open Society Foundations in the last two decades,” said Darren Walker, president of the Ford Foundation. “Because there is no part of the world that they have not been. Their footprint is deeper, wider and more impactful than any other social justice foundation in the world.”
>>
Can someone post the Trump saying 'you, out.' It has no volume but it's funny because you can tell that's what he said by his hand gesture.
>>
>>2027357
2 years ago I would have thought this to be satire, now I question it
>>
>>2027700
I've never seen this level of retardation before.
>>
>>2026193
>If I play dumpy music over it, its funny!
At least learn how to mock the situation
>>
>>2058765
THIS IS IT, THIS WILL FINALLY END DRUMPF. HE HAD SEX!
>>
>>2037552
I remember showing this to my only friend, who was black, in the 3rd grade.
I didnt think anything of it at the time but holy shit I got uncomfortable when he was there
>>
>>2062443
If someone grew up under the Jim Crow laws and is able to compare it to the state of affairs today then come up with the conclusion that the Jim Crow days were better I would have to argue that they have experience in that area I do not giving them an opinion worth more than mine when dealing with that issue. Same with roofing, I would yield to an experienced roofers advice over my own conclusions based on their authority gained through experience. I am not saying to yield to them solely based on that experience, but to give their arguments a little more weight as they likely have viewpoints I would not even have considered.
>>
>>2062952
My sisters argue like this. They attempt to create an association between the subject they are arguing against and a label seen as negative, only in their case it's usually a label like gay, fag, boring, or something else. You people are always trying to associate him with dishonestly and stupidity, and anyone who likes him with stupidity and herd behaviors. You never attack the things he has done, only spout bullshit that is intended to create the desired association with the negative stimuli in an attempt to elicit the natural defense of distancing yourself from perceived socially negative labels that are in your hopes now attached to the object of ridicule.
>>
>>2066556
>You never attack the things he has done
mainly cause he DOES little besides whining and ranting
>>
>>2057424
He has a point. We shouldn't be turning away people from the shithole countries, we should pretty much just kick Mexicans out.
>>
>>2066556
>You never attack the things he has done
Because the divide between the left and the right has reached such a fundamental level that they can't even agree on what's good or bad. Having an opinion on the repeal of the fiduciary rule, or the shuttering of the state dept war crimes office, or the EPA, or Obama-era net neutrality rules doesn't make you informed. It makes you a cuck or a Nazi.

And I can't find any goddamn thing but mindless citationless polemic on either side of the net neutrality issue, and I've been searching since this >>2046113 exchange. People say it takes the government back doors and others say allows private companies unchecked power over a daily necessity but I can't find a single quote from any relevant text.
>>
File: reality news.webm (3.72 MB, 960x540)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB WEBM

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.