[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: adfdf.png (9 KB, 556x313)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Sup /wsr/, all I need you to do is sign this petition please: https://www.change.org/p/uckfield-collage-stop-the-uctc-phone-ban
>>
>>348418
>Uckfield Collage
>Collage
Guess phones do ruin kids' spelling.
>>
>>348418
but i agree with the ban
>>
I agree with the ban too. Imagine if instead of texting thots during your yard time you actually walked to the thots and spoke face to face; you wouldn't be a faggot that makes petitions online. Also school is for studying faggot; just because you're on a break doesn't mean that you shouldn't keep studying on your own. Fucking child.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.