[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 48711651566.jpg (32 KB, 596x566)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
So I downloaded a full season of an anime in .mkv files, but the MPC-HC with (Kawaii Codec Pack) somehow doesn't allow me to view the built-in subtitles.
Any way to fix this?
>>
the answer is SMplayer
KCP is busted
>>
Ensure there are actually subs in the mkv.

It's just a container file, so you could just go download the subs and just drop them in the folder.

KCP isn't busted.
>>
File: subtitle track.jpg (132 KB, 951x767)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>394177
>KCP is busted
Seems like they're right. From the forum where it's hosted:
>It sadly has been about 3 years since KCP has been updated.For people like me that have been checking KCP for a long time, and it feels that either it is abandoned or it might take a while before it updates again, I can suggest to to try K-Lite Mega Coded Pack.

I've never used this, but if you need a codec pack this is similar to KCP and it's being updated.
https://www.videohelp.com/software/LAV-Filters-Megamix/
https://imouto.my/tutorials/watching-h264-videos-using-compute-unified-device-architecture-cuda/#checklist

>>394291
>Ensure there are actually subs in the mkv.
Make sure the mkv has subtitles in it. right click anywhere in video screen of mpc-hc and Subtitle Track should be black just like the video and audio tracks and not gray like in pic related.
>>
File: enable.jpg (132 KB, 922x767)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>394342
If the mkv has subs it should like this screenshot. Make sure they're enabled with the checkmark, sometimes they aren't enabled by default.
>>
>>394163
Just use mpv, it's the /g/reatest media player

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.