[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: nybf3xZbwr892ximC4n5ck.jpg (265 KB, 1600x900)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
Looking for an MMO that requires teamwork for my friend and I.

Not really an MMO player but curious. I'm a bit bored of the linear-themepark design of modern ones that allow you to solo 99% of the content. Only MMO experience I have is like 20 hours of Guild Wars 2, 60 hours of Fallen Earth before it went f2p, and like 30 hours of Final Fantasy XIV.

Can be F2P or retail-based.
>>
File: 4L_9aNtcS6K.jpg (74 KB, 720x970)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>425706
Destiny.
>>
>>425731
hah
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Anyone? I'm ok with older stuff.
>>
Dungeons & Dragons Online can kind of be played solo, at least at first, but as you progress through the content you have to team up with people. Random morons won't do, you'll need people that know what the fuck they're doing.

EVE Online gives you an enormous advantage if you play with someone else, or as part of a group, but that may not be what you're looking for.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.