[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'm looking to stream tv shows for people online I used to use livestream but they killed that, can't use facebook or youtube because of the copyright police. Can anyone recommend me some free streaming websites that will let me stream for people?

I'm looking for ideally...

No signups to post.
Allowing at least 30 people to watch.

I'm fine with downloading streaming software.

Thanks in advance.
>>
have you tried rabb.it? that's what i see a lot of.
>>
try ustream
http://www.ustream.tv/explore/all
>>
>>535729
This is only slightly useful among friends, but you can stream via Discord if you're in a group call with someone. You stream either your screen or a specific window. It's kind of shit for the people watching, though.

>>535821
Ustream is going pay-only on August 1st, so that's not going to be a decent option very soon.
>>
>>535740
There's a problem with having to have stuff already uploaded somewhere. I have a bunch of stuff on my computer and don't think uploading a bunch to google drive is a very good option.

>>535840

>This is only slightly useful among friends, but you can stream via Discord if you're in a group call with someone. You stream either your screen or a specific window. It's kind of shit for the people watching, though.

Closer to what I'm looking for, streaming a specific window.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.