[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: GBWA-20181103004611.jpg (15 KB, 480x453)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Hello, good morning, afternoon or evening.
I wanted to ask you if any of you know this girl, I have searched for a long time with a friend who needs to know the name. Could you help me?
>>
Sos on this qtpt2
>>
File: 1516542224579.gif (1.53 MB, 251x232)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>585366
Bump for interest
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bois
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
bump my dick is interest
>>
>>585487
I see daddy gave you good advice.
>>
OP you still here?
>>
>>585366
Top is still hot.
>>
Can anyone read the watermark at least?
>>
Bump
>>
Bump, we can do this my dudes
>>
OP, I'm not giving up on this wherever you are
>>
I've been bumping this for the whole day now what is wrong with me hahahaha
>>
>>586861
nothing is wrong with you, you're doing god's work.
>>
File: 2luboi.jpg (48 KB, 298x403)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>586865
Thanks anon
>>
>>586865
That would only true if he was bumping with more info hes dug up. This fag is just bumping in hope of some bigger autist doing the dirty work.
>>
>>586875
I thought that was how it was supposed to work
Sorry I'm really new to 4chan
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1541508144915.jpg (194 KB, 972x1200)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
nothing wrong with bumping for this. pic unrelated.
>>
Bumper cars
>>
Bump
>>
> I have searched for a long time with a j/o buddy so I can eat his cum off the carpet of our basement apartment
>>
>>587045
ew
>>
I still continue here, I have not found more about the image so I can give the case for lost, Thanks for your comments. By the way, although nobody cares I will say that I speak Spanish and I am using the google translator.
>>
by the way by the way >> 586830 # Thank you for your time invested anon Thank you for your time invested anon
>>
>>587165
Your welcome Yaton_. It was all mostly my dick doing the bumping haha
also, I'm actually quite impressed by Google Translate, I can at least understand what you are saying
huhhhhh..... too bad no one really knows who this girl is..... I was really looking forward to adding her to my "research material" list hehe
>>
Bump
>>
OP I'm not the one bumping this thread anymore I swear I gave up already well not really I'm just following this thread hoping through some blind luck that someone actually find this girl I gave myself a name so I can distinguish myself from other anons and/or look like a special snowflake
>>587196
I see your dick is also interest, anon
>>
>>587213
This girl is cute. I think I've seen her before maybe I'm just mistaken. Want to see more of her.
You might be new here but breakthroughs have happened on this website. A thread stays on the board for a month or so and some anon comes along and recognises the sauce. A team of autist anons on this board doing the same thing together is a great effort, I've seen people go through thousands boorus, imageboard, deviantart, pixiv to deliver. I'm not positive but I want to try all I can before I call it a day.
>dick is also interest
Damned no nut november thing is to blame.
>>
>>587216
Oh shit I haven't mentioned that I'm new here but you noticed! Yeah I really am very new to this board, not only in this board actually, I am new to all of 4chan. I used to be an FJfag until I realized half the content there are reposts from this website. The other half are reposts from *other* websites. Yeah. No good comes out of that dumpster.

But hey, good luck with your No Nut November challenge! I live in the Philippines so it sucks that we don't have those kinds of self-restraint challenges here, I mean, not as a widely accepted cultural cooperation thingy, if that makes sense. The fucking Catholics here even condemn premarital sex so imagine what they think about people who jerk off for pleasure. They are all hypocrites though, specifically those who "serve the lord" by spending their time in church, we all know you fap to gay K-Pop shit every night so fuck y'all. Fucking faggots. I hope they all die in an earthquake along with their churches.

Anyways, yeah, this girl is cute. In my honest opinion though this girl is looking hot, look at that sexy body plus that underboob. Goddamn! Perfect research material right here. That is if my suspicions are incorrect because I'm starting to think the pic might actually be edited. Hmmm.... now only if someone can enlighten as about this picture's origins, that would be really nice.....
>>
Bump
>>
>>587170
Hahahaha
I also wanted to say that I am not new to 4cha, although if I am someone who does not publish a lot, I could say that I am always in the shadows
>>
BUMP
>>
>>585366
Is it nemu yumemi?
https://www.instagram.com/nemuqn/?hl=en
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 235x453)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>585366
>>
File: 2.jpg (27 KB, 235x227)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>585366
>>
File: 3.jpg (40 KB, 235x224)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>585366
>>
File: 4.jpg (29 KB, 110x135)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>585366
This is Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail
>>
File: agXRO0x_460s[1].jpg (48 KB, 460x542)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>587489
>>
>>587476
There's some resemblance but I'm leaning towards this one
>>
File: DmuNOL1WsAAaZa9.jpg (96 KB, 750x844)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
What do you reckon boys?
>>
Okay, I finally am going to contribute to this search although it's not much that I did, you probably all done this already and it's just some bad news I bring. I tried 5 different search engines searching for the picture OP posted, and all the cropped versions y'all contributed to in this thread (>>587485, >>587487, and >>587488).

All the searches yielded 0 results. The search engines I used are Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu and TinEye so you can all not bother to try them because I got nothing from them.

SO, >>585366, I don't know if it's taboo here in /wsr/, as I said, I'm new here in 4chan, but fuck it, I'm gonna ask, where did you get this image OP? I'm asking because I think that might help with the search. I'm sorry if asking this kind of question is forbidden here. It just, it might help you know? We can start from there and then we can narrow down our searches and shit like that.
>>
this might be a long shot, but try asking in jav and gravure general on /jp/.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>587712
>>587476
Thank you very much to both of you, although it is not what I thought it would be, I am satisfied, Keep it up, In these moments are my gods, Op says goodbye. A giant hug and once again Thanks for the help.
>>
>>588042
I'm >>587476 (and the succeeding crops)
I'm not convinced.You can find some more risqué photos of so it's likely she could have done a shot like in the OP.
Some pics:
http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20140806/15/yumeminemu/fc/8e/j/o0480064013026242496.jpg
https://i.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0115/94/1389675258490.jpg
https://i.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0115/94/1388435741638.jpg
https://www.technotaku.com/blog/2017
https://yams.akamaized.net/Assets/63/316/l_p0070731663.jpg

Some links:
/09/yumemi-nemu-de-dempagumi-inc-en-la-revista-big-comic-spirits.html
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/11594833

She seems to have here hair like this all the time: https://www.instagram.com/p/3yobEVuTK-/
Which doesn't really match the girl in the picture. I don't know I'm not good with Asian faces - go ask on /jp/
>>
File: tarp.jpg (11 KB, 435x241)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>585366
>>587487
>feminine chin
>>
Why all asians look the same
>>
>>588145
Ask God
>>
Bump.
Asked /jp in gravure thread. No response.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Come on niggas my dick is still interested
>>
bump
>>
バンプ
>>
Try asking people on Japanese message boards like 2chan in Japanese. Japs should be the best at identifying other Japs.
>>
Bump.
>>
Bump
>>
stop what you are doing
>>
>>589189
Make me
>>
Stop me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.