[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_0225.jpg (20 KB, 640x428)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Does anyone know a proper way to sell your soul? Preferably something that doesn't involve sacrificing an animal or something
>>
say this ancient phrase to summon satan, "Aye satan you bitch ass nigga fuck you you ain't shit yo mamma ain't shit boi. eat a mcdick you fucking mook" then you can ask him to buy your worthless soul.
>>
Probably not worth it
>>
Selling your soul is a human invention of modern slavery. Basically you sign a contract of human ownership, purely based on emotional oppression.
>>
Join ctr
>>
>>18627070
can't sell what you don't have
>>
>>18627070
Selling your soul is a metaphor for abandoning the moral principles of your religion, it's not about summoning anything.

Demons are religious concepts representing and chaining negative aspects of the human psyche, selling your soul means to accept this negative aspects (or some, or just one of them) and use them.

Nothing's popping out of a circle to give you cash, but you could earn the cash by doing things your religion doesn't permit.
>>
>>18627142
>>
I like how everyone on /x/ preaches their views every time somebody asks for something related to rituals or specific esoteric schools of thought
pro-tip: nobody cares about your newest solipsistic, laveyan and nihilistic views on occultism that you learned through a shitty facebook post on your timeline
>>
at which point the devil would "Own" your soul... but in what way? DO contracts exist in the spirit realm? In the physical, contracts are enforced by law, in the spirit realm, contracts are enforced by... Gods law? So would god allow you to sell your soul? Or otherwise would he respect your decision to sell it, and like earth, put you under trial if you steal it back? I think not. This sale would only be defended by the devil. Whom has no power in actuality if you decide to be part of the holy spirit, but using him and then coming to the spirit will probably have consequences... He may just say "You made your choice." So, no, there is no "Proper" way to sell the soul. as there is no 'proper' way to sell slaves.
>>
>>18627111
Join either side of the political spectrum. Stop focusing on making ourselves better, and direct your hatred towards the opposing party.

So you are half correct, but you also will not accomplish selling your soul this way. You are more or less willingly giving a piece of it away.
>>
>>18627157

It's called logic, something that's missing in this board, don't need Facebook to think that demons are metaphores.

You could share your point of view tho, i'm interested.
>>
>>18627157
you can make yourself seem like less of a faggot if you dont add pro-tip: to your comment
>>
>>18627165
If god creates the soul as a transferable commodity it stands to reason that it can be bought and sold. Whether he's pleased about that is of course another matter but to remove the ability for the soul to transfer from the physical realm would remove humanity's ability to move to the afterlife.
>>
>>18627082
I'm going to try it.
>>
>>18627157
Pro tip my guy: facebook is the #1 source for all of my spiritual beliefs and ideas so you can heck right off
>>
>>18627170
I don't need to spout how I view the world. Its my view, and it won't make sense to anyone except me, because its mine.
All I'm saying is that we can have a healthy community thats open for discussion and that also respects everyone's belief systems. After all everyone has their own personal view of the world, nobody needs to simply deny someone of what they want giving them a personal explanation of (your opinion) the subject.
>>
>>18627253
Well then if you're not contributing with anything gtfo.
>>
>>18627266
Are you?
Giving the classical allegory that demons are metaphors for "The Powers that B"?
As long as demons existed people already knew that was the "scientifical" explanation for it. Nietzsche worked extensively with this kind of allegory. Its basically common knowledge. And OP asked for something which you did not provide, you only alienated the board with your faux-intelligentsia. You are pathetic.
>>
>>18627273
>faux-intelligentsia
woah
>>
>>18627070
give you $20, paypal?
>>
>>18627273
>>18627273

I explained to OP the proper way of selling his soul, if you're too caught in your philosophical clusterfuck to see it then it's not my problem.
>>
File: 1486831352422.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>18627170
you do, however, need to possess a meager amount of intellect to spell and not come off like a deluded faggot.
seems like you are shit outta luck.
>>
>>18627070
I have mediated the sale of several souls for paranormal power. Pretty sure they didn't realize it was me. Buyer doesn't seem to interested in giving anyone money, or material for that matter. Your soul can be traded. Don't be fooled by imitators.
>>
>>18628292
English is not my first language and i don't use a translator, was that your only argument to cover for your salty ass?
>>
>>18627070
What do you desire?
Only one wish, be smart in your choice.
The price comes later.
>>
>>18628872
what if you were given a chance to test it? would this not be tempting?
>>
>>18627142
This anon is wrong
Selling your soul is very real thing
>>
>>18630097
...Fucking schizo.
>>
>>18630097
This anon is wrong. The soul is a bullshit arty way of talking about conscious.
>>
>>18628872
What is the price?
>>
Just make "friends" with a Jew, goy.
>>
Jews aside, your soul has no value to it for the Devil to want. As you are willing to deal with him you strayed from the kingdom of God and so by default the Devil owns your soul already, why would he want to make a deal for something he already owns?
>>
>>18630314
>jews aside

but im from /pol/ and have to sneak in how i hate jews into every thread on this board
>>
>>18627070

Write up an binding contract, sign it, put a fingerprint of your blood beside your name and burn the sheet.
>>
Just came to post this
>>
At the age of 3, my parents sold my soul. It takes training and a lot of cigarettes

My parents have a fascination with being God and I think all parents do, but they were really intelligent. They pretended to be THE GOD himself as well. So God and Devil is this unified entity that was like one. It's as if God and Devil are seperate but both the same thing.

It's magical but this worked. Get someone to pretend to be "God/Devil". You must listen and hear this person like its the God himself. It takes training pretending to be God. God is a really cool guy.

The devil is the guy who will screw with you no matter what though, but this works best if you don't know this person is God or the Devil and you believe 100% what this person says.

This requires that you believe in christianity and then "a d o o r" will open. A door where eventually the "devil" will be so good at it that he will be able to give you what you want. My parents would drive by a church, look at the beauty of it and I would admire the beauty of God and suddenly my mum would "do her it" whatever that thing it requires smoking ciggs to get good at it

The feeling of having your soul sold is like being robbed. That's it but you realllly feel it. Good luck doing it. My father said it's reverse engineering. He says we're all computer programs.

I was the most popular kid in my primary school, I had my whole class of girls ask me for a date. I was incredibly special.

God/Devil as my mum and I was completely oblivious until recently.
>>
>>18627070
>Does anyone know a proper way to sell your soul?
You did the moment you posted on this god-forsaken site.
>>
>Those fingers

Wait a minute, wait a minute.

OP's picture is completely inaccurate.

There is no way in hell a black man would be intelligent enough to summon the devil, much less make a civil deal with the guy.
>>
>>18627142
My deity please help me
Get me more knowledge. I wish to educate myself
>>
Have you tried eBay?
>>
what if you ask to conquer the universe in exchange for your soul
>>
>>18632160
Racism isn't paranormal.
>>
>>18627157
You're posting the same pro tip in other threads, did you just learn that that word? Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>18627273
Lmao you mad
>>
Can you rent your soul?
Hypothetically I'd rent it out for say, 50 years of living like a king, for 100 years of servitude to Lucifer
>>
>>18634399
This is insanity max
But what if its genius

Insane in the memebrain
>>
>>18634399
That would be a shitty deal. Let me live happily for 50 years but I'll be your bitch in hell for 100. I'd rather just live a moderately shitty life for 150.
>>
>>18627070
>Does anyone know a proper way to sell your soul
do you realize that the moment you want to sell your soul the devil already owns it?
>>
>>18634462
Do you realize i always owned it

But i set it fr33 now

Kthx bye
>>
>>18634399
Persephone read the story about her
>>
You sold it the moment you clicked "I Accept"

Seriously though, do you have any idea how much a human soul is worth?
It isn't like the olden days where you got 10 years to live as emperor of the world before we collected.
It's not even like the "Well human souls are rare so we shall expend this much energy to claim one"

The amount of people who just want to paint, play piano like Chopin... It's retarded.
10 (12 at a push) years of ignorant impressive bliss and then eternity of servitude.

The only real human soul worth anything is that of the pious and pure.
Not children. The uncorrupted of life, time and people.

Now turn to look at the world Marcus and tell me: how many incorruptible, pious people do you see?
>>
>>18634399
Think of it this way,
You're the one getting what you want, why would it go your way for your desire?
You dont make the rules, either you get a really shitty deal for what you desire, lets say, live like a king for 50 years, be a slave in hell for 50,000 years.
Thats already being extremely kind to you instead of it being eternity.
Either take it or have your desire unfulfilled as long as you dont take the deal because you already said your desire and trying to cheat the Devil.
(That was an example ofcourse, nothing personal)
>>
>>18627070
but the most important question is, how to get it back?
>>
There's a place in Kampa Island, it's difficult to find because it moves around, but usually it's near the devil's stream. It's called the Inn of Forgotten Footsteps. If you can see it, the Innkeeper will make a pact with you
>>
>>18633142

What if I'm racist against werewolfs and vampires?
>>
>>18627082
i swear this on my kids dont fuck with the jinnsatan devil u will have nothing but bad luck for rest of your life
>>
satan is try king solomen magic google
>>
>>18638956
if i get dubs, this guy is right
>>
>>18638931
And theres the rub. You think you can cheat the devil? Good luck.
>>
>>18633160
>Using childish terms such as "LMAO", and "YOU MAD", instead of making an argument and contributing to intelligent discourse.

And people wonder why this board is mocked and ridiculed.
>>
>>18632160
Keep /pol/ shit in /pol/
>>
>>18638939

if god would let people have financial security, there wouldnt be so many people willing to sell their souls
>>
>>18640116
Yep, you're mad
>>
The ignorance in this thread is astounding. The only valid point I have read is that once you intend to sell your soul, it is sold. However, you can make other deals. You can request material gain and in return for this you must complete some work of the demon or of Lucifer in the material world. These are demonic pacts and can be made once you master Goetic evocation. For starters, I would say you should perform a devotion ritual to Lord Lucifer. This usually involves a bath in pig's blood, chants, etc. Each coven does its own version.
>>
>>18639907
well, desu, its either we all sold our souls to the devil, or nobody, because we're all here for a reason. food for thought
>>
>>18640903
lol no wonder you have no friends IRL you fuckin loser
>>
>>18628872
>What do you desire?
Complete(including physical) Immortality for Eternity.
>>
>>18642638
>please keep political related discussion in /pol/
>LOL FAGGOT YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS HAHA WTF BRO

Autism
>>
>>18627070
>wants to sell soul to devil
>prefers not to kill an animals
If you want to sell your soul to the prince of darkness I think killing an animal is the least of your worries
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 717x450)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>18643243
Agreed lets deport all the /pol/tards and make this board great again
>>
File: wp_ss_20170217_0017 (2).png (958 KB, 720x1280)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
Nothing is worth for your soul
>>
File: 1480396558678.jpg (13 KB, 255x200)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>18641109
Dude go back to /b/. Your argument is defeated I literally watched you get your ass handed to you in this thread by some one who clearly understands more than you ever could. You've clearly lostand have to stick to comments like this to defend what little of your argument you have left. Just call it a day your done...
>>
>>18644652
I wasn't even that anon in that argument. I just like pissing off serious fags like you.Try again lmao
>>
>my religion is wrong but I wanna make deals with something I dont have
>>
>>18632133
The world is a scam, most people are just placed there to have you not go to heaven, so naturally they treat you well if you are in such a situation. The fun part? Christianity as per the bible isn't the true religion, but they will all expect you to be biblically non salvageable.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.