[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: crystal-trees.jpg (143 KB, 770x440)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
what do you think when you see this
>>
File: devilstower.jpg (208 KB, 1440x1080)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>18638390
>>
Ancient world tree?

>inb4 fairy tales were real
>>
>>18638402
I was thinking miniature volcanoes
>>
Yggdrasil?
>>
File: 5tree.jpg (37 KB, 640x284)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>18638402
>>
File: CbXdFQV.jpg (300 KB, 1024x341)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>18638390
>>
Igneous intrusion into softer stone which was eroded away over eons
>>
>>18638445
I agree with the erosion part but earth is around 4.54 billion years old not eons bruh
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>18638445
i agree it is stone eroded, thing is, from what form started eroding? volcanos? i really think it's naive to belive it blindly. not saying you don´t know better.
>>
File: iiy7WXu.jpg (1.95 MB, 3820x2526)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>18638472
Tectonic plates pushing out the earth. That's basically how non volcanic mountains grow.

And with layers of different densities and minerals the softer pockets eroded once laid bare to the moisture and air, leaving the dense granite as slabs sticking out like treestumps....

But I digress... ancient calcified fairy trees is way cooler.
>>
Eurotards be dumb as fuck
>>
>>18638390
that people with schizophrenia and related disorders make this connection because they correlate things that normal people wouldn't. hence why they are always seeing crazy connections most people can't. (because they are not there)
>>
File: img_2769.jpg (132 KB, 960x540)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>18638486
of course, the giant tree thing is wayy cooler. Thing is, maybe also is real. I mean, maybe the oficial teory is put into children to make them blind to the form of a tree. you know, they teach what they want us to belive and that bullshit.
Also thanks for participate and share.
>>
>>18638450
Eon is an arbitrary concept for a long period of time, commonly accepted as 1 billion years
>>
File: Meanwhile_in_Poland.jpg (54 KB, 600x426)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
Trees ain't mountains.

Volcanic eruptions produce all kind of shapes and forms, due to pressure and temperature.

Learn geology and stop parroting the dumbest youtube conspiracy in a long time.
>>
>>18638390
Failed education system.
>>
File: 4747.png (785 KB, 602x598)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>18638390
>>
>>18638567
fossils where animals and plat you dipshit. also, if you want parrots go to university dumbass.
>>
>>18638574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5SRkkhUG4k
>>
File: yañen.jpg (420 KB, 1920x2560)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>18638576
I assume that you have been in a forest.

Therefore you know what a forest is, and the difference between a tree and a rock.

I don't expect you to tell the difference between a fossil and a geological formation, but there is one.

And the forest spirits aren't happy with you lying about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YylF9LFiXFQ
>>
>>18638576
>fossils where animals and plat you dipshit
LRN2 English, you inbred retard
>>
>>18638390
where is the big chainsaw at?
>>
>>18638547
You're reaching so hard that it hurts to watch. It's an interesting visual similarity and that's all. We know exactly how these mountains took shape, and there's zero evidence to support that they were at one point trees. Not to mention if it were true we would have dug up history on it.

There's science and history explaining these mountsins
There is zero science and history lending itself to your theory.
I'm certain that you're the type of person who's going to take "there's no evidence" as a piece of evidence though.
>>
>>18638450
Kek
>>
>>18638390
Please don't be stupid. Anyone with a little knowledge about rocks can distinguish between mineralized wood or plutonic rocks. It's easy.
I'd really like to encourage you to think a little bit more, before making assumptions. Just because it has roughly the same shape, doesn't mean it is of the same origin.
Again, there are fundamental differences between tecture, structure, and minarals present in rocks, depending on thier origin. A small sample of these mountains and a quick look with a magnifying glass would be enough to determine that they are of plutonic origin, ifbit was wood, it would look completely different at a microscopic scale.

And consider other things: where would the rest of these huge trees be?
Would the environment allow for fossilisation? Organic material can only turn into rock under very specific circumstances.

Look INTO things, not AT things. Use your brain.
>>
Someone must have had a big chainsaw
>>
>>18638390
>what do you think when you see this
>Damn, nature is fucking TITS!
>>
>>18638755
Those dubs can't save you from being on /x/, the board where flat earth truthers and smoking weed with Nth dimensional super chakras are taken seriously. Just RP as a psychic vampire, you'll save yourself a lot of aggravation.
>>
>>18638390
Two stumps, a lava plug, and thousands of retards.
>>
>>18638390
If it was a tree, there would be fossilized cells inside. But it's basalt, which is volcanic, so you're just a retarded nigger faggot.
>>
>>18638790
>Just RP as a psychic vampire, you'll save yourself a lot of aggravation.
Holy shit I've been playing the game all wrong.
>>
>>18638390
It reminds me how we have a Creator.
>>
>>18638890
OK I'm a YEC, but I know lava when I see it.
>>
I think "shitpost".
>>
>>18638390
I think
"Oh look, this thread again."
>>
how can you niggers not know about igneous petrology?
>>
>>18638912
>niggers
Well there you go.
>>
Dysinfo. Notice how all these vids were uploaded within the same time period around August 2016. Notice how they were uploaded within a 3 week period of each other
>>
>>18638547
But the mountains do not have rings or the structure of wood.
>>
Are all Polish people retarded are just OP?
>>
Guys, OP here. My english is not very good.
I know to a basic level all the theory. The thing is non of us (I asume) have reach the cientific points by ourselves. So "oviously" it is techtonic movements and lava and shit. I get it motherfuckers.
But what if we play sherlock huh? maybe our goverments and the rostchild don´t want our best? i know is hard to doubt about them, but, just saying. Geology Institutions could be in the hook also. Every student will learn the "ovbious" truth, and no one will seek alternatives. it would be the best way to avoid questions about fucking giant trees with celular structure really similar to how plants are.

It don´t have to be truth, but it can be matter of discussion. Unless it hurt your sensibility, it is nothing bad about it.
>>
>>18638390
Is there one of these in korea? I ask because I saw in a dream a people that lived in giant trees like this. They were a civilization seeded from Arcturus, they seemed to be rebels of some sort that left in order to live their own way of life.
>>
File: RS3.gif (204 KB, 636x400)
204 KB
204 KB GIF
>>18638937
not every rock have to be an old tree. but look at this from google map
>>
>>18638961
>non of us reach the cientific points by ourselves
>according to cienss, plants is hexagons

Funny how you pick and choose which science you want to believe in.
>>
>>18638961

I agree
>>
Iwanttobelieve.png

Patterns naturally reoccur at prime numbers and are not always exclusive to one thing. Like phallic shapes.

Like Neurons and galaxies.

Needs testing.
>>
The earth is flat
>>
Petrified wood can be tested, they need to take a sample of those mountains that would prove if it is wood or not. IMO they are mountains with erosion from the elements. Plus it would take one giant ass saw to cut those with such a level surface on top.
>>
>>18639071
nobody said it had to bee wood. it could be another form of life. and yes, it implies somthing really big happened.
>>
>>18638390
HOL UP
*Smacks branches*
SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ MOUNTAINS N SHIEET
>>
>>18639085
It´s okay you don´t believe it. It´s ok you don want to even think about it.
It is sad that the average level of selfthought get this low.
Think about how many times you can be decieved if you trust to the bone everithing institutions tell you.
It is not about giant trees. it is about really look at thing for yourself sometimes.
>>
>>18639078
STFU Hanz
>>
>>18638390
that Earth is flat
>>
>>18639077
>being this retarded
>>
>>18639117
i'm really intelligent stupid. above 124 iq
you think you know something becouse your teacher told you what sombody toll him.
sometimes i understand the intelligent people who run the world. It is dificult to try to help to think when you are this retarded.
It's like talking to a baboon.
At least there are some people even in this post who like to debate even if they think it is a totally ridiculous topic.
Thank you (above average iq people)
>>
>>18639152
and yes, i wrote some words wrong. sorry for that faggots.
>>
>>18639152
You're a dumb shit.
>>
>>18639077
>nobody said it was wood

No, that's what you said when you compared it to hexagons in wood.
>>
All polish people are degenerate scum retards.
>>
File: Pahoehoe_toe.jpg (99 KB, 800x500)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>18639194
the thing is, it don´t look like lava formation. it looks like plant structure. maybe other kind of plant based on something diferent of carbono based life.
>>
I studied geology and saw a lot of pictures of basalt lava stream. Almost all of them are not hexagonal as you need perfect condition.

Until we research such technologies or find enough scientific non-shitposting proofs to actualy be able to chop the tree or build it(grow it?) we have to leave it in the /x/ category of sci-fi.

FeelsBadMan.jpeg
>>
>>18639211
It looks exactly like lava formations.

There are hexagonal lava flows all over the world.

You know what doesn't exist? Life that isn't carbon based, hexagon or not.
>>
FOREST ARE NOT REAL!!!
>>
>>18638653

This is the problem with /x/.
People talking bullshit and come up with retarded theories, not because they found something "special", but because they massively lack of common knowledge.

And this video you shared here is a perfect example. Some fat ass americunt who never left his moms basement creating a collage of google earth pics and taking bullshit backed with "mysterious" music.
>>
>>18639152
lol my iqs 130 and im dumb as fuck and mentally disabled so u must be retarded on a whole new level
>>
>>18639211
It's fucking lava. Maybe you should stop doing drugs?!
>>
>>18638961
just a theory but could that be the result of an ancient stone builder civilization?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFgN0ocRH3g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2LvihnqTDQ
>>
>>18639678
No
>>
If this was true, where the hell did the cut tree fall?

Wouldn't something that big leave one hell of an indention?
>>
>>18638574
MOTHER FUCK THE TITANS FROM HERCULES WERE REAL
>>
>>18639715
Giant pick tree and make it into fire dummy
>>
>>18638450
'Eon' isn't a set number of years. Good name for a rapper though.
>>
>>18639723

JUST THINK OF THE FUCKIN' BEAVERS
>>
This shit may actually be dumber than flat earth
>>
>>18638390
>>18638397
As a geologist, I cringe everyou time I see people like you post this retarded shit.
>>
>>18640877
Did you hear the one about the geologist?
>>
>>18638547
If that were the case the stone of the mountains and plateaus would show fibrous formations and tree growth rings preserved in the layers of minerals. You need to take a look at actual petrified wood sometime.

Awesome idea for lore, though.
>>
>>18638574
Actually such lava formations exist in many parts of the world. In Northern Ireland there's all sorts of hexagonal column structures due to volcanic activity early in the landmass's development.
>>
>>18639211
Because these weren't produced by a lava FLOW you retard. Lava acts different under different pressures and environmental factors, and based off the composition of the lava it's self. You know what else forms hexogonal structures, for example, quartz. Are you going to say quartz crystals are plants, too?
>>
>>18638390
I'm stumped.
>>
File: learning goddess bacopa.jpg (412 KB, 1600x1200)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>18640959
lol yes they are.
>>
>>18640959
How do you know lava actually exists? For all we know it could be hot tomato sauce. When I was a kid we'd make a volcano out of tomato sauce and baking soda.

Has anyone eaten lave or touched it with their bare hands?
>>
>>18638755
thank god someone here has a brain
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>18639152
I have an IQ of 300, yet constantly get belittled by an everyday hedgehog!
>>
>>18638390
why this world is full of retarded people? why?!
>>
Where's that thread about conspiracy theories with the worst followers? I nominate this guy
>>
I swear to fucking god I'm gonna post a fucking "the sun is a fruit" thread soon, with a comparision image of the sun and an orange. It's just as stupid.
>>
>>18638390
Molten lava that was affected by interplanetary electrical discharges
>>
File: Ya alright chap.jpg (78 KB, 468x648)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>18641354
Do it anon. I will be there to back you!
>>
>>18638547
If real, you could easily carbon date and determine molecular structure. Which would tell you if this was once a tree and how long ago it formed
>>
>>18641354
Can it be the fruit of some primordial giant tree?
>>
>>18638390
That the person who made this is a retard.
>>
>>18638717

>science
>history

Both are full of occultists, and their lies.
>>
>>18640963
If you're just around to make puns, you can leaf right now.
>>
>>18638390
WE WUZ TREES AN SHIET
>>
>>18642003
SO YOU SAYIN....
>>
File: nopence.gif (2.82 MB, 414x382)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB GIF
What I dont understand is that this board is exactly for this type of people and discussion, this thread in particular is about a topic which is popular and belongs on this board. Yet there are dickheads who come in shitpost/insult and provide 0 argumentative value yet try and convince you that this is bullshit. If you are sure its bullshit why bother with people who arent sure yet?
>>
>>18642024
I'm betting you are a flat earther too, right?
>>
File: 1487067019773.jpg (53 KB, 750x717)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>18642030
I'm not convinced of anything. Don't bother betting on what I believe in.

Even if some dude decides that hes convinced the earth is flat doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to discuss it with like minded people on a Vietnamese basked weaving forum.

I bet you are a clown, right?
>>
>>18642079
Definitely a flat earther
>>
>>18642023
THAT WE WUZ TREES N SHEIT
>>
>>18642023
*creaks branches*
>>
>>18642079
>doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to discuss it
It doesn't mean he is free from being mocked either.
>>
>>18642105
Sure he is, all he has to do is take a page from /pol/s book. Cover his ears and yell "shill!" at anyone who disagrees with him. That way he doesn't even need to come up with or counter any actual argument.
>>
>>18638573
underrated post.
>>
>>18642024
Sorry, but this deserves nothing but shitposting. Flat earthers at least try to find evidence and come up with new arguments, while these threads are the same "mountains look kinda like trees, now perform my mental gymnastics" crap over and over.
>>
>>18640946
this.
>>
>>18642091
definitely a guy who doesn't belong in this thread, I wont label you anything anon believe what you want and let other believe what they want
>>18642271
>>18642105
why even get involved then
>>
>>18642420
not him but we used to throw days worth of time into shit to debunk it. this board actually used to do things other than pretend.
>>
>>18642452
would have been nice to be around back then
>>
They're big trees
>>
i am the lorax and i speak for the trees
>>
>>18638390
I am most certainly not a Flat Earther and I would actually entertain the idea that there may be some massive rock formations that are actually fossilized mega-plants.

There are plenty of very bizarre rock formations that lack a clear explanation (see pic). There are also many signs there were super huge plants, like in the weird globular structures they find in Canadian tar sands.

Many people are also unaware that during the last Ice Age Redwood trees were found all over north America. Now they're nearly extinct.
>>
>>18642891
Ja.

Hollywood destroyed your beautiful message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYmrPn1CnzY
>>
>>18642271
>Flat earthers at least try to find evidence and come up with new arguments

lol, no they don't. It always boils back down to "well it looks flat and I don't feel it spin, that means it's flat."

Shit, it's the very same people in the flat earth community that do this giant ancient trees shit. The original video was titled "There are no forests on flat earth."
>>
>>18642967
>lack a clear explanation

There are clear explanations for polystrate foissiles including the famous Joggins trees.

Young earth creationists argue otherwise, but young earth creationists are liars.
>>
File: P7210108.jpg (1.69 MB, 3072x2304)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>18638574
>you're a special kind of retarded
>>
>>18643026

When you call the people telling you the truth "liars", what does that leave you with?
>>
>>18640990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5MDnkV8DZA
>>
>>18643026
Gee, look at that, actual thinking people actually thinking:

Keep in mind that the Joggins coal region with its polystrate trees is not dissimilar from many carboniferous coal deposits. Scheven has proposed that many pre-Flood forests may have actually grown on the water surface.7 With their light weight, hollow structure, and extensive flat-lying root systems, they may have formed essentially a growing mat of vegetation. Intertwined roots would have given it stability, becoming a possible home for small amphibians and reptiles.

Perhaps as the Flood began, these forest islands continued to float, but began to die and break up, and their soft inner pulp decayed. Waterlogged organics could accumulate under the mat, to be covered frequently by mud flows from the open ocean. A succession of coal deposits could thus accumulate in one area. A similar scenario has been observed in the Mount St. Helen's floating log mat, as the terrestrial forest floated and sank to the bottom of Spirit Lake. As at Yellowstone's fossil forests, some trees would be trapped and buried in mud flows, with some retaining a upright posture. The succession of individual layers transgressed by polystrate fossils in each case necessitates rapid sedimentation and a short period of time.

http://www.icr.org/article/polystrate-trees-coal-seams-joggins-fossil-cliffs/
>>
>>18643049
>thinking people
>Biblical Flood

lol

>>18643044
The one with all the facts and evidence
>>
So you think that they had giant chainsaws back in the day?
>>
>>18643066
This is what gets me the most.
>Reject the entire field of geology
ok I haven't personally observed lava, whatever.
>Gigantic trees
their scale kind of defies gravity but stranger things could happen I guess
>we cut them all down
How? When? Why? What did we do with the remains of these continent sized things? Based on all of the mountains around, these trees obviously covered the planet. I'm all about human ingenuity, but there would be some evidence or record of this massive project out there.
>>
>>18638390
Same thing I think about when I look at everything else: killing myself.
>>
>>18638472
Dude, lrn to geology will ya. You don't have to believe, it's all there to see.
>>
>>18638390
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
>>
"As above, so below."

All these people arguing about flat earths and lava and giant trees. How it actually formed has been determined by science, but what it MEANS is what's important. There's obviously significance in the fact that massive rock and earth bears extremely close resemblance to other parts of nature.
>>
>>18644096
>There's obviously significance in the fact that massive rock and earth bears extremely close resemblance to other parts of nature.

Which is?
>>
>>18644096
>>18644337
Math, physics.

Gravity affects things in similar ways. Trees push up through the air, in this case it's magma pushing up through the dirt then the dirt eroded away after millions of years. If it was a "crystal tree" there would be more tree like evidence such as rings.
>>
File: IMG_6874.jpg (489 KB, 683x1024)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
Paul Bunyan
>>
>>18644422
so... no significance at all.
>>
>>18644459

If I may?

Plenty of significance for your journey, friend.

If you are viewing "significance" in a myopic manner, in that you are a random accident, void of meaning, here by chance; a grain of sand on the infinite beach of time, who's actions in the present have no correlation in the past and now bearing on the future, hopelessly adrift in the universal sea of nothing--then yes, insignificant.

But if you reclaim your birthright, and embrace your existence as an expression of energy from the implicate, pleromatic order of the essence, then the duplicate processes that make up the universal all will reveal themselves in their true form--as above, so below.

One for one.

Drop the cynicism. Enjoy the journey.
>>
>>18639152
i have an iq of almost 230 yet im really dumb. actually got the disabled benefit for being retarded. intelligence is just a meme, use ur eyes
>>
>>18644337
Everything in nature is made up of fractals dingus. Of course it looks similar when blown up on a huge scale. FRACTALS BOY
>>
>>18644459
FRACTALS dildo baggins
>>
>>18644481
At least someone on this board gets it.
>>
>>18644489
>Everything in nature is made up of fractals dingus.

Nope.
>>
>>18638390
no forests on Earth
>>
You know what I never get with these things like this and flat earth. Why the actual shitfuck would the gov or whatever lie to ua about it and not tell the truth
>>
>>18643057
There was a massive flood around 12,500 years ago at the beginning of the younger dryas, and probably another one at the end. The whole earth wasn't submerged, but everywhere that mattered was effected (coast lines, rivers, etc) because that's where man would have lived at that time. So as far as humanity is concerned, it was a world flood.

The world is definitely 4.5 billion years old though, the history between now and then may change due to new discoveries, but the start date won't.

YEC are the religious version of flat earthers.
>>
>>18643103
You can ask the same questions you would a flat earther because it's the same people (well poisoners and idiots) that are pushing it. WHY? Why cover it up? "Man our diabolical plan is ready to go, but we better make sure people don't figure out about the giant crystal trees and the flat earth, OR WERE FUCKED".
>>
>>18644992
>there was a massive flood 12,500 years ago. before and after the younger dryas

No there weren't. There were changes in the sea level, but not floods. The changes took place over the course of decades, a fraction of an inch a year. Not even noticeable.

Any normal typical spring flood would have been a better inspiration for the flood stories than the sea level changing.
>>
>>18645000
>says a flood didnt happen

fucking shill rofl
>>
>>18638488
>Implying it's not ameritards
>>
>>18638390
This somehow gives me a giant urge to take a shit
>>
>>18644096
>earth bears
First giant trees and now earth bears.
>>
File: twotrees.jpg (67 KB, 471x346)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
It's one of J.R.R Tolkien's Tree's of the Valar.

Of which lit the Undying Lands in the time before the first darkness, consumed by the great Spider.
ALL HAIL MORGOTH OF ANGBAND!!!!
>>
>>18638390
Petrified wood.

The world's tree was killed for a reason. Many of the giant forests and giant trees were destroyed eons ago.

The angry few that can't have rationale conversation are too simple minded to function and come to terms that the world is different than what school has taught them. This is not their fault. It would burst their tiny bubble of protection, so they just remain in the dark.

It is a digital age and staying uniformed and ignorant is a choice. The tools to learn are at your fingertips.

This shit is real.
>>
>>18644481
Gaayy
>>
>>18645177
HOLY 7s OF TRUTH

only part of this conspiracy I don't get is how the fuck were they destroyed without leaving more behind - and, also, how the fuck do u take down a tree that big
>>
>>18644908
wow, great post fagget
>>
>>18645256
If you wobble the flat earth by having a bunch of people jump on one side, the trees just fall over. Then the trees were converted to gold by the reptilians and shipped off world. It's science.
>>
instead of arguing why not prove or dispove it in one simple way. If those are strumps they must have roots under them. #findtherootsfindthetruth
>>
>>18638390
>>
>>18638535
not at all.

patterns in nature repeat themselves at all sizes. microscopic and whatnot. take a look at lungs. dont they look like trees?
>>
File: tinfoil_hat.jpg (246 KB, 640x480)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
Oh-boy-here-we-go the thread
>>
>>18640946
You're talking about the basalt columns right? Those are the remains of ancient silicone trees.
>>
>>18646314
Direct yourself to this visual analogy>>18645558
>>
>>18646317
Don't chug fluoride mate
>>
>>18646314
Why silicone?
>>
>>18646314
> silicone-based life
>>
I think about the fantastic little campsite I stayed at just below the tower. The sunrise that morning was fantastic and I snapped some good photos. I did notice two tiny lights on the side of the tower that night; I'm still curious about what they were.
>>
>>18646314
>ancient breast implant trees
>>
I can't deny the compelling evidence of comparing two similar things.
>>
>>18638486
>That's basically how non volcanic mountains grow.

That's basically how you have been taught they have at university.
That's really all you "know"
>>
>>18646395
>so jelly
>>
>>18639682
But you can't argue against that idea besides it goes contrary to what is being taught in free public schools
>>
>>18646397
>Another straight to the point answer.
This pretty much confirms my doubts
>>
>>18646395
>>18646590
> How can you know for sure what they tell you is true
> Listen to my unprovable claims instead.
>>
>>18638390
Makes me think how fucking retarded some people are
>>
>>18646653
>unprovable claims
learn the difference between unprovable and untrue
>>
>>18646659
every-time I read a shill like you making this kind of cheap comment on any specific subject, I tend to give it a second and harder look because shills aren't paid to fight lies.
just common sense.
>>
>>18646664
That's not an argument.

In fact the entire premise of this thread is nothing more than a plea to suspension of disbelief using nothing more than Paredoilia as a pretext to impose several degrees of unfounded supposition built upon more supposition all the while pushing aside any contradicting orthodoxy with ad hominem & other rhetorical fallacies.

>>18646674
Yes, because they pay people to waste their time in threads like these on a site like this which has absolutely no traction with mainstream believer culture of any kind. Of course, why target facebook groups, conspiracy forums, Reddit, Youtube or more viable social media venues when Ninja Government shills can suppress the cold hard tinfoil truth on a site where everything is written off as roleplaying by even the most would-be diehard believers.
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (38 KB, 550x464)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>18638390
Honestly I am stumped.
>>
File: 1472788619866.jpg (64 KB, 605x584)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>18647131
XP
>>
>>18646721
implying shills can only watch one board at a time and do not use some home brew interface allowing to monitor all the boards they want in a single glimpse.
Implying you didn't give yourself using " tinfoil truth", this wording is in every shill manual at shill academy.
Shill more.

https://www.rt.com/uk/372575-army-cyber-warriors-recruiting/
>>
>>18638472
>>18638547

>marks from gigantic axes or chainsaws

Clearly evidence of an ancient race of technologically advanced giants.

Impossible to believe they're actually volcano cores.
>>
File: B34-nULCUAELExv.jpg (16 KB, 306x423)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>18638390
>five tones
>mashed potatoes
>room-sized model with chicken wire and clay and shit
>>
>>18638390
visually similar, pobably some retard think this mean something.
>>
>>18638574
>nowhere on Earth does lava form into pefect hexagonal columns
Except they're not always hexagonal or perfect , and you can find them in lots of places around the world. Why are conspiratards so fucking ignorant about basic shit?
>>
>>18638397
Saw it, it's pretty awesome. Not THAT awesome though. I wouldn't be upset if i never saw it again. Native American story goes that there were some sisters trying to run away from bear, tower is like bear scratches.....i think they died, or one of them. I don't know remember, Google it if you want to know.
>>
>>18644096
And here I was, reading your post the first time, thinking you were being sarcastic.

Oh what a board this is.
>>
Literally cancer the thread.
>>
>>18648455
Yup
>>
>>18638565
???
>>
>>18647484
> Remote Viewing Shills!!!

Once we've mass produced the internet troll...
>>
>>18638390

there's some huge damn beaver roaming around
>>
>>18641646
I might, I'm feeling kinda bushed
>>
>>18640877
It's just a giant petrified tree stump anon, I don't know what you're so upset about.
>>
>>18645558

Listen, no one is denying that the sun is an orange. They're denying that mountains are trees. Can we please get back to serious discussion now?
>>
>>18649355
Sorry, didn't mean to bark at you.
>>
>>18642867
for you
>>
>>18638888
Quads of veritas
>>
>>18639085
Best post.
>>
>>18641354
Brilliant.
>>
>>18642420
Because fuck you, that's why.

And also the lack of hugboxery is kinda vital for real discussion.
>>
>>18645098
Melkor is his true name.
>>
>>18638390
Could the climate ever have been good enough to grow a tree like that? Woulda been cray when long periods of high CO2 levels on earth.
>>
>>18652446
Well megafauna was a thing.

If bugs were 100 times bigger, why not trees.
>>
Its called columnar jointing you dumb shit
>>
>>18638390
I think you've watched to many flakey Steven Spielberg movies.
>>
>>18638390
doo dee dee doo doo
>>
>>18652446
Gravity wouldn't allow it, it's collapse under it's own weight.
>>
>>18638390
Yggdrasill was in Australia!
We have been fooled all along!
>>
>>18643012
In some crazy way I am glad conspiratards are around. They help building a resistence to idiocy. Plus you are forced to organize your thoughts and to acquire new knowledge to deal with them.
>>
>>18652461
Bugs were never that big though.
>>
>>18638574
>>
>>18653868
teach us more of this theory
>>
>>18654051
heavy stuff falls down.
>>
File: hurr.png (34 KB, 125x125)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>18640990
>For all we know it could be hot tomato sauce
>tomato sauce

We're reaching retardation levels we ain't never seen before.
>>
>>18653978
Nine nights I hung on the tree, myself given to myself. I spied the petrol can. I took it up, screaming, and fell.
>>
>>18653978
Did you just confuse Devil's Tower with Ayer's Rock?
>>
File: Filmstill084a.jpg (362 KB, 1800x1013)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>18653978
yggdrasil, Mount Meru, Mount Sumeru, the tree of life etc... is at the center of the disc (our flat Earth)
>>
File: 1471731777152.gif (1.61 MB, 350x242)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>18638390
I think you should look up how the ground can nearly liquify during an earth quake. Like if a comet hit the earth and forced itself into the ground, that might form a butte or mountain elsewhere as the earth displaces itself.
>>
I thought that the flat earth was dumb but this is a whole new level of holy-shit-people-is-fucking-retarded.
>>
File: o-SMUG-MAN-SUIT-facebook.jpg (543 KB, 1536x1902)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>18655661
>the five stages are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
>>
>>18638682

Sup peñi
>>
>>18654033
Augmented reality is getting better. That's the best Minecraft graphics I've ever seen.
>>
>>18655683

I've moved through all of those to acceptance. I have accepted that people are fucking stupid. The five stages are about grief, not buying into idiotic conspiracy theories you dingus.
>>
>>18646674
You seem to be fighting common sense with tenacity. Shill.
>>
>>18647519
>impossible
Nay, hard for a few.
>>
>>18638755
dude we heard your speech since we were toddlers
you think we didnt tire of it?
why dont you drop it?
i know you're tired of it too
>>
>>18639678
why do they always sound like retards? hmmm
>>
>>18639100
yeah man and the flat earth
smoke it
love your visions man
>>
File: 1456640031347.jpg (212 KB, 900x1237)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>18643103
well let me introduce you to the concept of THE WORLD TREE CUTTERS
>>
File: 1425153947275.png (731 KB, 687x446)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>>18644481
>your existence as an expression of energy from the implicate, pleromatic order of the essence
*inhales*
nice man
>>
>>18644992
>The world is definitely 4.5 billion years old though
oh right
like you can know that
>>
>>18651385
and he's not a spider
faggot mixed shits up
the spider is ungoliant and you must know better than me what her story is, as i've only read lotr
>>
File: World_tree.jpg (366 KB, 1800x1123)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
Cool fantasy setting.
>>
>>18645177
>It is a digital age and staying uniformed and ignorant is a choice. The tools to learn are at your fingertips.
youtube is the world's university
>>
>>18646653
you can believe whatever you want
why stick to unfun beliefs shoved down your throat by the illuminati?
>>
>>18656886
you´re welcome
>>
By far the most retarded thread I've seen here

https://youtu.be/4pbOAxxoC9c?t=1319

it's just a rock retards, there's no wood
>>
>>18657933
>doesn't know what petrified wood is
stop drinking with your tap water.
>>
>>18659022
>he doesn't know what petrified wood is

Stop huffing paint fumes.
>>
>>18641380
>If real, you could easily carbon date
To be fair, only if it was younger than fifty thousand years, which I think proponents of this theory say they're older than that.
>>
>>18638961
I'm listening to Robert Romine talk in another tab and I honestly can't tell which tab is feeding me the most stupid, ridiculous bullshit.
>>
>>18638993
That is... a meteor crater, isn't it? I believe that's a meteor crater. Vredefort, maybe?
>>
>>18639152
>above 124 iq
If your IQ has more than two digits, then I'd love to know which psychotropic substance you've been injecting directly into your brain.
>>
>>18639152
My IQ is 5000 and yet I can't learn how to do more than four things.
>>
>>18639678
Nope.
>>
>>18645558
Sun is white though
>>
>>18641133
Kek
>>
>>18641354
Please, don't. People will unironically believe in and we'll have another one of these.

I mean that's how this tree thing started, I'd bet anything.
>>
>>18638553
>Commonly accepted as 1 billion
no
>>
>>18659418
Those scientists and their lies, i'm right?
>>
>>18646371
Oh, Downs' Syndrome. From the thumbnail I thought that was Gabe Newell.
>>
>>18638574
>>nowhere on Earth does lava form into perfect hexagonal columns
Except for all the places where they form into perfect hexagonal columns.
>>
>>18655158
That's not how geology works.

I mean, on the ridiculous scale, it's less ridiculous than the silicon tree theory, but more ridiculous than flat earth.
>>
>>18656891
A small loan of a million silicon trees

We'll build a wall around Devil's Tower, and we'll make the giants pay for it.
>>
>>18638390
>>18638397
>>18638430
>>18638440
>>18638472
>>18638547
>>18638574
But who chopped them all down? Giant lumber jacks? Paul Bunyan?
>>
>>18659547
francis ngannou cut them down
>>
>>18638390

I think that modern education is lacking.
>>
I think about that 3 hour youtube video of that woman explaining the flat earth/giant tree theory.
>>
>/x/: The place to go when your theories make you the laughingstock of your board
>>
>>18659547
Giant trees = giant lifeforms.
>>
>>18660124
And this theory is even the laughingstock of /x/. Now what does that tell you?
>>
>>18638397
this looks like the thing from the movie contact.
>>
>>18653997
>They help building a resistence to idiocy
By being the biggest idiots possible?
>>
>>18662122
Exact movie was "Close encounter of the third kind" and this is it
Hollywood and the Establishment loves to rub it in your face.
Also Pandora as depicted in Avatar is very related.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.