[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1BaronSamedi.png (711 KB, 1280x720)
711 KB
711 KB PNG
Does anybody know of any rituals to open psychic abilities/visions?
NO eastern/hinduism stuff i.e "third eye chakra meditation".
Yes, I am aware of the potential danger.
>>
Franz Bardon.
>>
>>18640926
Thanks, gonna review his material now.
>>
>>18640919
MDA/MDMA/Psilocybine/LSD/Mescaline/2ci/2cb and internal visioning (closed eye visualizing, focusing on geometric forms, etc).

For real.
>>
>>18640919
Why shut out eastern influence when it may have the best answers to your question? You seem quite ignorant, the third eye is a necessary part of manipulating most psychic senses. Meditation also can greatly stimulate psychic development and self-awareness. It is also beneficial in many other ways, and a very direct path to what you are trying to achieve. Some would argue that psychic development is impossible without meditation. If you are closed-minded, especially to the exact thing for which you are looking, you are misguided and would make a very inept psychic. The study of chakras is literally manipulating/streamlining the flow of psychic energy through your body. Seriously man what the fuck? On a side note, entheogens can also help.
>>
Also the closest thing i can think of to "a ritual to open psychic powers" would be a reiki attunement, but that's just eastern hippy mumbo jumbo, youre too good for that
>>
>>18641521
That is assuming that eastern knowledge is the primary hub of spirituality. Look, it has it's place, but there's a whole other wealth of information out there.
>>
>>18640926
>Bardon
>not drawing some of his thoughts from Eastern sources/material
>>
>>18643028

There is, but arbitrarily refusing it because people flock to it is just asstarded hipsterism. Worrying over means instead of the ends is for people who can't check their ego, which means it's an undisciplined mind, which means you're going to struggle regardless of methods.
>>
>>18640966
This is probably the easiest method but, as with any form of opening your third eye, you may go insane when its wide open.
>>
>>18641544
Kundalini alignment isn't bullshit, but you might either get into a coma or get paraplegic if not done properly
>>
>>18643052
Wait what?
Haha.
I'm not trying to debunk eastern spirituality because it's 'popular', it's just not in line with my own research or spiritual practices. For example, there are cultures out there that practice necromancy. That in itself is not congruent with eastern beliefs in reincarnation (how can you command a soul that's supposed to be reincarnated?).
You can peg me as whatever you like. I know myself, thanks. You can stick to your eastern spirituality if it works - really. I've practiced kundalini yoga myself and it was nothing but beneficial and transformative.
>>
>>18641521
Maybe he just doesn't wanna do any hippy faggot shit like what you just mentioned
>>
>>18640966
Certainly the lsd feels like having telephaty when it's peaking, should i try the other drugs you listed, or will the acid trips suffice?
>>
>>18640919
amphetamine psychosis, ive seen the other side here.
its just your imagination.
>>
>>18641521
>too stupid to figure out a toilet
>entire region literally can't stop shitting all over themselves
>"hurr durr I'm sure these guys know the secret to some deep mystic pathways"
>>
>>18640919
An old irish way to attain "the second sight" was to rob a ravens nest of its egg, boil it, then return the egg before the raven returns. Then the bird will retireve a "victory stone", then you steal the stone and use its power. A few great celtic seers used this method, but none in the last 100-150 years.
>>
>>18641544
Met someone undergoing reiki training. Similar to old old taoist sorcery and chi-gong.
>>
Try gnostic meditation.
From my experience, chakras give trouble because they are somethin different, that is, not chakras.
>>
>>18643786
youre not in /pol/ anymore kid
>>
>>18645213
oh yah, once you start with trying to get to heaven stay there, you cunt, as the notions on resurrection might be wrong.
>>
>>18645213
>Try gnostic meditation.
Can you expand on this please?
What exactly is gnostic meditation and how does it differ from chakra meditation?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.