[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 362068_1.jpg (172 KB, 428x600)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
George Washington was a freemason. What exactly do the Masons do in the lodge? Why are so many famous people in this group. Walt Disney, Joseph smith and George Washington are all freemason.
>>
From what my grandfather says, they just plan charity events and drink copious amounts of alcohol. I don't think it surprising an organization of professionals gathered from every local town almost has a pedigree of successful and influential people.
>>
>>18794180
It's just a brotherhood, gentleman's club if you will, nothing more
>>
>>18794180
It's an educational brotherhood. As in, a place to go to learn things you could do elsewhere, but probably wouldn't.
And Disney wasn't a Mason, just deMolay.
>>
>>18794692
To my understanding, the main focus of freemasonry is to better build society and to discuss the challenges of making society more productive and prosperous
>>
>>18794180
They plot the fate of mankind.

>>18794197
Lots of alcohol.

>>18794228
It is.

>>18794692
Disney was a Mason, just low key because of his public status, but disneyland has a private mason club.
>>
>>18794706
There's no proof of his membership in a lodge or valley. There's just conjecture because of "Club 33", which refers to the 33 founders of Disneyland.
>>
lots of gay sex mostly, they get together in the central room, say their chants, then pair off into private side rooms (with red curtains) and just blow/hand/fuck each other for hours on end.
>>
>>18797050
>Anti-Masons obsessed with gay sex
Lol.
>>
>>18798965
That is interesting you point this out... I have noticed this too... they are obsessed with gay sex and paedophilia.
>>
well, it's a place where they talk about esoteric philosophy and they guard the secret jealously. they do network and plot pretty dope conspiracies.

however, like any secret society it attracts criminals and deviants.

I think the anonymous/discordian/alt-right secret society is more interesting.
>>
>>18798965
You should see the crazy shit being said about the Shriners over in >>>18786773
>>
>>18794180
>>18794704
Yep. In practice, it's just a club for businessmen/politicians like Rotary.
>>
>>18798982
Meh, Shrine is retarded. Still not evil, but they deserve shit they get for their goofiness. Don't get why anti-Masons shittalk them, though, since they run free hospitals in a state where Jews want nothing of the sort.
>>
File: Lucifer-Image1.jpg (87 KB, 540x540)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>18798982
well, they do worship Lucifer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

they use evil to accomplish good for the ultimate purpose of evil.
>>
>>18798994
They are silly, but so are a lot of mainstream organizations that people belong to. Still not evil.
>>
>>18794180
most freemasons just do community service
the only reason people think that theyre like the illuminati is because their secretness
>>
>>18798995
You don't even understand the symbolism of Lucifer. Let me guess, you read Morals and Dogma and were too stupid to understand it, right? Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>18799002
Flashlight reveries caught in the headlights of a truck
>>
>>18799002
He's probably only read the out of context snippets posted on here. You'd be lucky to find a non-member who has made it through that crap.
>>
>>18799075
I am >>18799002 a non Mason who has made it thru this crap!
>>
>>18799075
>>18799083
>le butthurt luciferians

"you don't even understand what lucifer is ABOUT GOSH you stupid PROFANE"
>>
>>18799083
Then that is impressive. Had you read the Pike degrees prior so you knew what it was actually talking about?

>>18799102
When everything you've said implies that, how is it a poor judgement?
>>
>>18799102
Profane just means like outside of the group. So yes, lots of people are profane, but it's not an insult.
>>
>>18794180
Mason here, just went to a meeting today in fact. Was a 3°, always a nice one to see.
Basically, most of Masonry is sitting around listening to these allegorical plays, then being bought drinks by older chaps and eating 4 course meals.
Gentlemen's club desu.
>>
>>18799111
No I kind of read in reverse, but I had a pretty solid foundation as to knowledge of Masonry, and have study all kinds of occult-type stuff so it wasn't super new to me. I was interested in joining for a long time, but I ended up deciding the O.T.O better suited my desires/needs.
>>
This meme is for pissing off freemasons. Use it well!
>>
>>18799125
Fair enough. Hell, makes it even more impressive. If it still interests you, you could check out the Master Craftsman correspondence program. You don't need to be a Mason to do it, but it does go through M&D in great depth.
>>
>>18799125
What's being a member of the O.T.O. like? I'm a Mason, but I'm quite interested in the occult and the OTO seems like a fascinating organisation.
>>
>>18799152
>trading one false god for another.

LUWL
>>
>>18799161
they're total fags who roleplay
>>
>>18799170
Oh yeah? I've heard that there's sex magick at the higher levels, which puts me off joining somewhat if I'm honest.
I'll probably end up going into the more esoteric Masonic appendant orders instead. Not sure about the OTO really.
>>
File: george-bapho.gif (25 KB, 350x314)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
>>
>>18799189
>I've heard that there's sex magick at the higher levels
>which puts me off joining

most people join just for the swingers network.
>>
File: original.png (563 KB, 640x580)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>18799162
You not familiar with OATHSVOIDNULL!?
>>
>>18799197
Well yeah, but I'm a young chap and the majority of people I've met with similar interests are old men.
No thanks lad.
>>
>>18799194
>Le Baphomet meme
Not this again. Literally a documented fabrication in order to smear the honour of the Knights Templar.
>>
>>18799205
no could you enlighten me
>>
>>18799189
>sex magick puts me off
>not sure about the OTO
Ohhoho you're in for a shocker.
>>
>>18799219
A shocker with what? I'm already at the highest degree of Craft Masonry, no sex thus far lad.
>>
>>18799216
Oh fuck, didn't expect that... So, some crazy autistic anon came up with an idea while staring at CERN with his naked eyes until a concept formed, broke, and he went spooky about freemasons until determining that this meme defeats them, or something like that. I know it enrages and confuses the enemy, so I throw it at them.
>>
>>18799234
weird
>>
>>18799243
Yeah, but it was repurposed to fuck with dkmu in response to talking shit on Kek, seemed appropriate and turned into a proper meme. Hence this pic, fuck you dkmu, and your freemason leadership.
>>
>>18799259
what do you think it means
>>
>>18799259
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>18799234
>I know it enrages and confuses the enemy
How, though?
>>
Masons have free cancer care coverage
Pic OC
>>
>>18799226
OTO loves their Sex Magick. That's pretty much the thick of it.
>>
>>18799274
It's not free, it's called charity. Masonry is about giving and taking, when give when you can and take when you need.
>>
>>18799289
Well fair enough then. I'll join if I'm sufficiently sexually frustrated, as long as no old men touch my winkie.
>>
>>18799290
Bad wording on my part. It's still covered by the brotherhood, I do know that for a fact
>>
>>18799296
Same in England. A brother can apply to their lodge (or various Masonic charities) to receive private treatment if the NHS waiting list is too long (which it almost always is).
>>
>>18799318
Yes. The owner of this card passed away last week, I have all of his masonic heirlooms and such. He was a very high degree. Have a lot of respect for the man. Not sure if you seen the shriner thread I made wanting to know more. He was my grandfather, here is his fez that I kept and put on display
>>
>>
>>18799335
sorry for your loss
so do yall worship lucifer or not?
>>
>>18799345
Thank you. I know lucifer is not Satan, it's light. Bible translations have it completely wrong, especially the KJV. But no, I do not worship lucifer. I don't know what he worshiped, he never spoke a word about it to anyone. He was extremely secretive with his masonic shit. He was like a 33rd or 34th degree. They say it goes all the way up from 90 degree to 360 degree, but no Mason will ever admit that
>>
File: download (6).png (6 KB, 184x178)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
If you're so curious go knock on the door while the lights are on.

If you're a coward continue to conjecture.

Past master here. Masonry is very "low level" or mundane or whatever you want to call it. Its like a passport. Lots of masons are into other types of shit, and the masonic connection helps with that. But at its core, the blue lodge is really "chill"

Also, lodges are really self determined. Some lodges all they do is drink beer and eat chili. Some are super involved in veterans affairs. A rare few actually care about philosophy and "esotericism." Your average mason would find that type of lodge very uncomfortable.
>>
>>18799375
>become mason
>earn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>18799335
Fascinating. Sorry about your loss. Are you a Mason yourself?
I've seen the Shriners driving about once before, while I was on holiday in Maine. We don't have them in England though, so it isn't really a part of English Masonry.

>>18799375
The only reference to Lucifer in the Masonic degrees is one mention of the "Morning Star". That's literally it, as far as the original degrees of Craft Masonry go.
Also, the 95th degree shit is not generally recognised. It's from the Rite of Memphis Misraïm, generally regarded by Masons as an illegitimate order.
>>
>>18799393
I've knocked on the door and took a tour, they were very willing to show me around. Seemed chill as fuck, full bar and flat screens, locked door in the back, figured was for some new age bullshit. The head of the lodge I toured had full sleeve tattoos, he seemed pretty nice
>>
>>18799375
>They say it goes all the way up from 90 degree to 360 degree, but no Mason will ever admit that
Because it doesn't. It comes from a fundamental misunderstanding of the structure. Freemasonry has only three degrees The A&AR has 33, in a sense (29 in reality). There are indeed hundreds of side degrees, but there's no system of 300th degree Grand Poobah Whatever Masonry.
The closest is the Rite of Memphis-Misraim, which purports to have 90 or so degrees. but really only has about twenty, and the system itself isn't actually part of real Masonry.

>>18799393
>Your average mason would find that type of lodge very uncomfortable.
Sickening, huh? There's a 4th degree tracing board which shittalks those kinds of people.
>>
>>18799403
The actual meaning of lucifer is the morning star, the morning light, or venus. I am not a Mason myself, but have thought about joining for communal development
>>
>>18799403
>so it isn't really a part of English Masonry.
And doubtful it will be. GQS have a dislike for it (which is ironic), so they've blocked it almost as much as OES, which at least has a better chance due to proximity.
>>
>>18799273
>>18799272
>>18799266
Just look at it!
>>
>>18799420
You're right, Lucifer denotes "the bringer of light", generally associated with Venus because it is usually visible before the sunrise.
I would say absolutely go for it. Try to get in touch and meet some members of the lodge beforehand. Most lodges hold a Lodge of Instruction (LoI) which tends to be informal, and has open sessions in the pub before and after the rehearsals.
It's essentially a gentleman's club. My lodge is full of banter, brimming with camaraderie and full of brilliant individuals.
>>
>>18799442
Sounds like I would fit right in. I will look into it when I get some time away from the kids and work. Usually have weekends free
>>
>>18799437
The general landscape of side orders is totally different in England anyway. There's less of a concrete structure to things, and each individual's Masonic Career is a unique and personal journey.

For some context on the image, there are very close links between the Craft and the Holy Royal Arch. Most Craft lodges have an associated Royal Arch Chapter, and they share a number. The two orders also share a leadership, and about 40% of Masons join the Royal Arch.
All other orders are governed totally independently, but many are headquartered in Mark Masons' Hall.
After Royal Arch, the next most popular is Mark Masons, with about 15-20% of Masons joining them.
Many many smaller orders exist though, and all are unique and fascinating.
>>
>>18799460
There are lodges which exclusively meet at weekends, which may suit you best. Getting in touch with a Provincial or Grand Lodge secretary might help, as they will know when each lodge usually meets.
>>
>>18799442
What is your take on the cathar Luci-bel then?
>>
>>18799482
I'm not overly familiar with Cathar theology, I'm afraid. From a quick Google, it seems to just be the Cathar version of Lucifer?
>>
>>18799468
The pic always bothers me with CBCS in place of RER. Such a shame England and Wales don't do Mark and Royal Arch the right way. The former should lead into the latter, along with the Veils. Bristol is the only place to get it right.
Also, you may already have it, but if not, check out Beyond the Craft (6th ed.) by Keith Jackson. Gives a great write up on all those and more.
>>
>>18799500
I have that book lad, it's a fantastic publication. Some people do the Mark degree before they do Royal Arch, but the reason for their separation is totally historical. The union of the Antients and the Moderns caused some compromises to be made.
>>
>>18799418

I did some education officer stuff. The "small minded protestants" (forgive my egregious use of quote marks in both posts, im trying my best to be clear and fair) had no patience for anything philosophical.

Its a fucking waste. Maybe appendent organizations are different.

- If you're thinking about joining you should join. The type of person who belongs in masonry is the type of person that is curious about it.

Its a great icebreaker when you run into a mason in life.
>>
>>18799494
I'm not too familiar myself, but I know this is the schism that led to Lucifer being equated with Satan. I could dig through some of my books perhaps... after dinner
>>
>>18799511
Yea, I'm still bitter about that. 27th Dec 1813 worst day o' me loife. Fuck Sussex up his gnostic arse.

>>18799518
Don't worry, i get you. It's same the world over.
>>
>>18799539
Fascinating. That would be brilliant. It's 3am here, so hopefully this thread will survive until the morning should you decide to post any findings. /x/ is a slow board, so it should be fine.

>>18799544
I'm glad that we only have one Grand Lodge operating in this jurisdiction, but it's a huge shame that so many degrees (which were traditionally conferred in the Craft lodge) were cast out and left to fend for themselves.
>>
>>18799561
Would probably be worse if they were all kept under GQS control. But the Reichstag still impacted the way they were organised thanks to keeping the HRA under lock and key.
There's a lodge in Australia which actually operates like an Antients lodge, working Craft, Mark, and HRA.
>>
adam weishaupt killed and impersonated G. washington
>>
>>18799582
That sounds like a fascinating lodge, I'll have to look into it further. Got any details about it? I'd love to visit one day.
>>
>>18799626
Lodge Copernicus #246 UGL South Australia & Northern Territory
Their installation meetings must take an age.
>>
>>18799638
Thank you, details noted.
Must be quite the spectacle to see.
>>
It has been said, therefore, the Hero, Lucifer, or Luci-Bel, has "entered" this
world, falling head down (Head or Crown of the "comet" Venus) onto the North
Pole. And there he remained in chains. He is Wotan, crucifying himself on the
Iggdrasil Tree, of Terror. On the YR-MAN-SUL. Liberating himself after nine
nights, recovering the Runes, the power of the Runes. His action has a positive
effect through all Universes. A Power originally belonging to Another World, and
stolen from there. Those who enter by the "Window of Venus," perhaps do so to
retrieve a Power that was stolen and corrupted, a Gral. A war between several
worlds simultaneously, between beings of opposite backgrounds. Between that
matter and another matter.
>>
>>18794180
Fucking Wizards Mate.
>>
>>18799289
Sex magick really only occurs in the very highest degrees of OTO. Hypothetically, anyone can practice sex magick, but it's not an official part of the OTO until like, IX degree, I believe.
>>
>>18799161
>>18799170 was not me. I am >>18799125
Clearly >>18799170 has never even attended an OTO lodge, let alone become a member.
>>
>>18799189
The levels during which sex magick occurs, so far as I know, are essentially inaccessible at the moment, for some arbitrary reason. However, if you have your own religion, The O.T.O probably isn't for you, as they accept the Book of the Law as their doctrine, essentially. Not that you COULDN'T join s a Christian or a Jew or whatever, but you would probably be uncomfortable if you are strong in your belief.
>>
>>18799294
That's no reason to join, if that's all you're joining for you're not going to advance in any way.
>>
>>18801418
Can you please stop touching kids.

Seriously.
>>
>>18801421
Man, you really have an obsession with touching kids. Going around accusing everybody else of repulsive things you secretly have a fetish for is not a good sign, mental-health-wise. You should probably talk to a doctor.
>>
>>18801473
Projecting much?
>>
I spell magic with a K because I'm a follower, not a leader
>>
>>18801482
I spell words correctly, because I'm a follower not a leader.
>>
>>18799400
Well memed my friend.
>>
>>18794180
>Why are so many famous people in this group
Because there are many famous people. Everyone wants power and connections.
A simple example: in my city, there are tons of non-Catholic Christian churches. Most people I've met that belong to one don't give a shit about Catholicism being wrong, it's just that the church unites the community. The esoteric aspects are basically pointless, compared to the accumulation of power.
>>
>>18794180
>What exactly do the Masons do in the lodge?

They plot how to manipulate the people around them, along with their creepy families. These Demons are literally everywhere. They work together, but most of them are pretty dumb. They are the real Confederate Army.

Confederate: A person one works with, especially in something secret or illegal; an accomplice.
"where was his confederate, the girl who had stolen Richard's wallet?"
synonyms: associate, partner, accomplice, abetter, accessory, helper, supporter, assistant, ally, collaborator, colleague;
>>
>>18801947
NOTE: defining a single word you used is NOT equal to providing an actual, yaknow, *source* for your gibberish.
>>
File: IMG_0445.jpg (134 KB, 581x1015)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
It was just a place where they could meet in private with other people of power because everyone was sworn to secrecy. Some applied the personal philosophy taught there others not so much. The freemasons isn't what's important, it was who was able to meet in private because of it. Sometimes it allowed revolutionaries to collectivize from the elite and other times the elite used it to plot against us.
>>
>>18794180
They pull the strings in local areas
>>
>>18799002
t. /x/ newfag
>>
>>18801960
people dont cite every thing they post, this isnt english class you tard

if you want a source from him on something ask lol
>>
>>18794180
They fuck children

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.