[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: random.jpg (16 KB, 272x185)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
hypothetically speaking, lets say reincarnation is real. In this thread you share with other people what you would come back as, you can only choose from the list provided and you can't say come back as Nothing. If you don't want to participate, don't.

>A Bacteria. If so, and why?

>An animal. If so, what type of Animal, and why?

>A Human being. If so please share the Gender and orientation, also include the timeline or era you would like to come back in or to. If so and why?

>A earthbound Alien, who lives among Humans, evolved around them without Humans being aware of their existence. If so please explain why?

Pic was first thing google spat out.

You cannot come back as a God, don't be an edgy cunt. Pick from what was provided
>>
Personally I would Choose to come back as a Human being (male) in the Aztec era, at its peak way before the Spanish invaded. I would have to choose to come back as a class of royalty so I could watch all the executions take place from the top of the Pyramids.

I choose to come back as an aztec because I find their culture highly fascinating.
>>
>>18918085
Probably a possom they have no natural predators, their body temperature is too low for most diseases and they generally chill scavenging and loafing about in trees. As long as I stay away from suburban areas with cats or super territorial dogs I'll get to life a mostly easy going lifestyle eating dead shit and have like 30 kids before I die,sounds like a pleasant experience.
>>
>>18918119
Thanks for sharing anon. Bump for more
>>
Really no one else. Are people scared of sharing?
>>
2 responses. /x/ what are you scared of? Share it
>>
Unbelievable.
>>
>>18918085
>A Human being.
straight Female, any modern era
>>
>>18918085
Reincarnated as a Male Human just in time to reach adulthood when Humanity participates in its first interplanetary war
>>
Once again reincarnate as a German male, once again fighting the powers of evil and industrialism.
>>
File: 1.jpg (398 KB, 2048x2048)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
all posts in this thread will now become real
>>
>>18918675

The woman who I have a crush on will fall deeply in love with me.
>>
>>18918691
Granted
>>
I'd come back as a cat, so I could be a complete cunt to everyone, sleep all day, have my food provided and eventually feast on the corpse of my socially inept owner.
>>
>>18918715
Good choice anon, good choice
>>
Bump
>>
>>18918085
>An animal. If so, what type of Animal, and why?
Wolf, instinct.
>>
>>18918675
Aww am I too late? mine's >>18918764
Oh well I guess I'll have to be happy with whatever the wheel bestows upon me after an eternity being dead
>>
>>18918764
Elaborate anon, Jesus Christ, if you want it make me think you do then maybe it will happen.

Emotion anon, emotion
>>
>>18918769
I'd be happy to be a strong bear or wolf. Gender doesn't matter.
Also it should be an animal not some anthrohybrid abomination.
Why? Because I've always been close with my instincts and those particular animals are so like me. Bear and wolf. I wish I was like them.
sry if I sound crazy
>>
>>18918085
I wanna come back as a hot animu grill with big titties
>>
>>18918775
No you don't , is this what you truly want
>>
>>18918085
probably a leatherback turtle. They migrate 20000kms, so you'd see a lot. The have large lifespans (30-100 years). Although they have a number of predators while young, they are usually attacked when older.

Also they're just super fucking chill animals.
>>
>>18918779
Sure, it will be better to at least KNOW what I'll come back as.
I don't want to pass up this thread and it turns out that I'll be reincarnated as a giant perma-pregnant space slug or some fat slut demon who siphons sexual energies from entire galaxies.
I just want to have the choice to select what I'll be back as no matter what sort of karma I have or what sort of person I am now.
And I wish to be either a strong bear or a strong wolf.
What planet, dimension, type of bear or wolf or their gender matters not. But I wish to be also "powerful" in order to prolong my new reincarnation, preserve inner happiness and maybe help other fellow animals and maybe species who are worthy.
>>
>>18918791
Granted
>>
>>18918791
I'm just playing with the "granted" stuff anon, I'm not in control but maybe you are.

Nice choice and good emotions
>>
>>18918791
I respect the bear and wolf as well, very strong animals.

Now. Come on /x/ what do you want to come back as
>>
>>18918795
>>18918800
It's the thought that counts, right?
Thanks.
>>
>>18918119
This was a very humble response, such a nice being he is
>>
A dog or a wolf because I train dogs and am connected to them and how they behave. Very noble animals when they want to be.

I have a half baked theory that we/I reincarnate with technology, like whenever a god AI is created I'll "come back online" when it does.
>>
>>18918085
lobster
lobsters don't die of old age.
>>
>>18918818
wew lad. We're not handing out wishes.

This is purely hypercritical
>>
Male alien because being an alien sounds like you are the most advanced life form possible. I have no desire to ever be a woman even with all the privileges they get from modern society.
>>
So far we have

One Aztec
One Possum
One Nazi soldier
One wolf
One dog-wolf
One male alien

Looking pretty boring atm.

Its like a joke, an aztec and his 2 wold dogs enter a bar, thee is a Nazi soldier and an alien seriving them drinks.
>>
>>18918856
>>18918785
you forgot about my leatherback turtle desu
>>
I'm down with coming back as an alien. Blend in with society, get my own show on discovery channel and tell people a bunch of shit about my alien race that no one would believe and when we decide to invade the planet laugh. Just generally laugh at humanity.
>>
>>18918869
Now that's thinking! Good work anon
>>
Anons hate to tell you, but we need more than 6 beings + one turtle to occupy one Universe.
>>
>>18918902
Unless every being in the universe is just one of those beings reincarnated.

MIND=BLOWN
>>
Most likely come back as OP's mother and go through with the abortion.
>>
>>18918909
That's the fun but.
>>
>>18918916

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8WAoTm4jxc

Its not that simple, I wish. I always come back
>>
>>18918827
What??
>>
When I was three years old I supposedly talked about "dying in the war" my mom said that she never solicited me to talk about it. I talked about my old family and how I missed them but its alright cause this family was ok.

As for my next life im ok with whatever I get.
>>
>>18919336
Man that's not participating.>>18918085
>>
>>18918085
>Gender
>Orientation
>Wut?

Human Male
Same time and place. I would like to watch the world again.
>>
I'd come back as a human female. My mom always treated my sister like her shot didn't stink, while she always treated me like shit. Hope to avoid that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.