[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Those of you that have unnatural powers in any way, why aren't you helping humanity?
What are they?
Why don't you save?
>>
Fuck humanity.
>>
>helping a worker class
no thanks.
>>
>>19303354
Because they're phonies.
>>
>>19303354
SO THEY CAN SPREAD MORE OF THEIR RELIGION/POLITICAL/LEFTY MARXISM TO THE GALAXY?

NO
>>
>>19303359
Why? Humanity is too complex for you?
>>
>>19303365
Humanity is more complex than that.
>>
>>19303385
keep telling you that while a small minority is holding up to what you believe. Majority still remains as sheeples that get brainwashed by social engineering on fuckbook and what not. Oh look 2oK bot like, the movie must be good, clinton is the one true savior. blah blah blah. fucking namefag.
>>
welcome to the krusty krab, we got the hamburger we got the dab
>>
I want to go to school to become a paramedic so I can help people.
>>
>>19303354
>why aren't you helping humanity?
I don't like people, simple as that
>>
>>19303385
instead crying for being saved, get used to the neet live, faggot. Shitpost is the one truth!
>>
>>19303354

i get angry on purpose and it causes storms. not really a useful power i guess for droughts?
>>
You want to make the world a better place? Be nice to any lonely, bewlidered ,mentally unstable, possibly homeless looking person you see walking the streets. They're the ones who's minds create reality. You want them to be in a good mood.
>>
>>19303411
Kek. You must've had straight As in school.
>>
>>19303464
i don't know what you exactly mean.
>>
Clairvoyance can make you a very bitter and isolated person once you understand how shallow humanity really is.

This world runs on fear and selfishness. If you have "a gift" it's hard to fall in line.
>>
>>19303460
Pretty edgy but If you'd made it into a story/movie, id watch it.
>>
>>19303473
Huh rly? Wouldn't have guessed that.
>>
>>19303411
Yet you do not convince any of them to change.
>>
>>19303456
If this is a power you believe you have, you can control and strengthen it. Target it.

Earth is in the process of a drying.
>>
>>19303485
so what?
>>
File: dna.jpg (41 KB, 375x813)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>19303518

dude i stuck a fork in a socket when i was 3 years old and i have ancient dna in my blood. it's strong enough as it is, in fact, i caused a severe thunderstorm and dust storm warnings yesterday just be being upset on purpose for a few hours. im in arizona.
>>
>>19303495
>convince any of them
i would have to care for that.
>>
I'm a healer. I don't do it out of any great sentimentality for humanity, or some higher desire to serve, it just interests me.

"Ask not what the world needs of you, rather ask, what makes you come alive. For what the world needs, is people who have come alive."
Henri David Thoreau.

If you think you have some great mission, you'll likely end up as mad as Kellog. If you haven't seen the movie The Road to Wellville, check it out, very funny.
>>
>>19303354
I already am, but I don't blame others for not doing so. Once you start down this path, you get an immediate target on your back. Some can't handle the pressure.
>>
>>19303354
>Those of you that have unnatural powers in any way, why aren't you helping humanity?

sorry, sorry that i do not apply to your high standards.
>>
Omniprescence within my life vector, i am concious in every moment of my life, literally i exist simultaneosly from my birth to my end i can b a kid or an adult and move within those boundaries
>>
>>19303585
Can you do anything with it, or does it amount to mental masturbation?
>>
>>19303534
BITCH YOU CAUSED THAT I WAS TRYING TO GO TO THE GRAND CANYON
>>
>>19303649

yeah dude it's not a very fun power. i don't like being responsible for car crashes and people dying because they don't know how to drive in the rain, especially old ladies
>>
>>19303600
Experiment the multiverse
>>
>>19303765
Like, can you go back in time, or do you just think about doing it?
>>
>>19303354
I can change peoples moods w/out saying or doing anything, but only negatively. Idk how this could help anyone.
>>
>>19303841

your negative vibes are really shitting up the place bruh
>>
>>19303411
>Unironically saying "The majority sheeple" in 2017

Pls die and take a break from Ale/x/ Jones
>>
>>19303354
Not allowed(by universe set rules) to interfere.
Interfere with normal humanity world = Disintegration by Lightning of Chaos.
Very scary seen a brother go that way after an attempt to save a child!
There are rumours stating that even helping a human understand the truth of this world is punished by lightning and not just our kind but also the human or the vessel the truth was given to will be disintegrated to keep the balance.
>>
File: Look at them.jpg (94 KB, 500x647)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>19303354
I find your preconceptions rather disturbing... especially one such as anyone having the innate obligation/right to give/receive help.
>Why don't you save?
These self-entitled pricks who find they're responsible for saving everything when they can't even save themselves... hilarious.

OP probably has the mental maturity of an 11yo.

For those running their little bidding for humanity, let me clarify something that might also have escaped OP's flimsy perception:

Those who care don't matter...
and those who matter don't care.

PS:
I'm gonna laugh so much when you develop your powers to help humanity and finally realize you became a babysitter cleaning 24/7 after a bunch of twerps who can't even clean their own droll or wipe their own butts.
>>
File: Sharp.gif (910 KB, 500x333)
910 KB
910 KB GIF
>>19303433
>>
>>19303354
I'll do what I can when I can.
>>
>>19304094
Faghot
>>
>>19303354
People who are abnormal are treated like shit.

Most people who have the power to change things can't be fucked. They think that the normies don't deserve their help.

In the end this isn't very logical. That is unless they are sociopaths. If you like any human or animal then you should extend some of that goodwill towards all humans, all complex life. Our genetics our environment and other forces we don't understand shape us. We have little or perhaps even no free will.

So yeah I think that it is logical to help, but not now. You'd be pissing into the wind. Better to wait until it changes direction.
>>
>>19303354
Sometimes I jack off in my car to stop others from entering a dangerous intersection. I've never been thanked. Ever.
>>
Casting pearls to swine
>>
>>19303711

welp it started storming again
>>
>>19303354
You can't help those who won't help themselves.
>>
>>19303354
I get a tingling feeling in the back of my head telling me when someone or something is there or when someone tries to sneak up on me
>>
File: 20170109_141300-picsay.jpg (1.55 MB, 2322x4128)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>19303354
Humanity is a joke, its going to become more of a joke. Sit back down and enjoy the show.
>>
>>19303354
Because humanity is more likely to burn you alive than thank you.
>>
File: bring-me-the-stick.jpg (39 KB, 266x400)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>19303354
>>
>>19303354

I am so sick of this sort of question.

Who is 'humanity'? Do you mean everyone? Why am I not helping everyone? Simultaneously?

Look here, friend. There are multiple ideas of how the world should be run. That is why humans invented the game of politics. As you likely have divined from political discourse, individuals readily and often have conflicting views. The root question is how the world should be.

Do not think I do not want to help, nor that I have not helped, but it is ridiculous to assume an active, simultaneous contribution into the the donnybrook that is human affairs. The first law of nature is self preservation, so I will use my maladapted abilities to ensure my own survival, as well as that of my genetic descendants, before I start helping insane Leftists destroy Western civilization.
>>
File: coto.png (333 KB, 718x263)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>19305201
Amusing.
>>
I can suck my own dick, does that count?
>>
>>19305253
That's a very special power.
>>
>>19305253
Yes, now you should help humanity by teaching us how.
>>
>>19303354
Because no one would believe me

If I did get into some black ops interpreter shit for the greys it would end up with the greys being tortured anyways and I don't my little buddies to get hurt
>>
wows to say im not.
give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
anyway you greatest help people is unappreciated, otherwise it becomes about you. if your work is never noticed people will see it as their own achievement and give the the confidence to achieve it on their own.
>>
>>19303411
he said they are more complex. Peoples belief structures aren't completely binary, and what they believe is pulled from social structures that are being manipulated by TPTB (whatever that is). The thing is, if you watch whats going on- you will see that access to the memetic framework is higher for the average person and large parts (of just perhaps this layer) are being left open for US to have a chance to alter that (see the how/why & ethos behind what the rise of alt right was all about.) You just have to try-
>>
>>19303841
make someone who feels good about doing bad things feel... bad about it! There ya go! Use your power 4 gud.
>>
I (feel that I am) an empath. I've always been empathetic and almost mimic movements even when I've just met someone and wouldn't know their inner-workings like I do my friends and family.

I do save. I plan to get my doctorate but in the mean time I'm just a counselor at a kid's recreation center.
>>
Real people with real abilities that actually want to use them at all aren't going to be here, they are going to spend as much time with their abilities. Furthermore, these aren't people who like to show their identity, if it isn't to teach other people. And even then, they don't need to, the information is already there, and people are beginning to notice it. I would know this, because I was beginning to develop some, and I regressed. Goodbye, I'm giving it another shot.
>>
>>19305922
Speaking for people who weren't born with them.
>>
>>19303354
Im helping humanity have one mind, what are you doing? you cant save everyone
>>
File: 1362776161431.png (112 KB, 224x220)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>19303354

I can see the future

I hate it, i could be a sight seer but where does that lead me if i already lived my live and i can't remember shit about it? I don't want this life anymore, take me to one that has plenty of cash, good vidyas and fun
>>
>>19303354
Once you help someone, you'll be pushed to help more people. When you're pushed to help more and more people, there will be times where you have to make a choice between saving one person or group over another in a crisis and you'll end up being resented by people who don't agree with your decision every single time.
Your life will then have to be committed to helping and saving people as often as possible, and you might not always succeed or could even make things worse. If you try to spend any time living normally and doing things you like or just to relax and take a break, you'll make people angry because they'll consider you just wasting your gift and being lazy.
There will always be someone in need of help because there are billions of people on this planet, but you're only one person. Always wanting to step in and help others but fearing the consequences is enough of a burden.
>>
Most people are ignorant. Not only that, there is a machine, a leviathan, working only to mislead.

Soon it will fall
>>
Helping? Sorry, i signed up for the other team.
>>
File: 250px-Devas-happy.jpg (54 KB, 250x336)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>19303354
Helping things makes me weaker, I feel I'm being less of me and more of a tool for everyone. The fact I can hear/feel what people want from me is annoying too, sometimes I can't tell if it's my desire or someone else's I'm feeling. The less I help, the better I feel.

Leave it to the Gods.
>>
>>19303354
No power except knowledge and I do a lot to help humanity.
>>
>>19303518
This could be used to put a damper on all kinds of outdoor events that support morally corrupt institutions. You could support food production. The opportunities are endless with a good imagination.
>>
>>19303354
Magick and all that jazz is scary as fuck nigga. I regret ever getting into it sometimes but I feel like I can't get out of it now
>>
>>19306101
Those gods sleep so deeply they may never wake. Things will only change when we change them. I try to use my powers for good whenever I am able, but most of the benefits go towards residents of the astral plane.
>>
>>19303354
I often heal in the dream time. I don't always recall, but many people after I meet them they have a dream with me bringing them a song, pattern or other image and then it relieves a block for them. For example, a friend was having a dream and a force was going to destroy her if she didn't chant certain words. I arrived and gave her the words. She chanted and was able to remain safe.
>>
My mid-tier telekinesis would bring more harm then help. Telekinesis, not telepathy.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9 KB, 236x236)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
We all have the power to manifest reality through our thoughts and beliefs.

I'm actively using this power to expose and defeat the Cabal, and trigger the ascension event.

Prepare your anuses.
>>
>>19306388
That's the devil talking in your ear. There is something you can do. Accept the Lord Jesus as your Lord and savior for your sins and that he rose from the dead for our justification. Seek God through Jesus and ask Him to give you his Holy Spirit. Eternal life. You are in a state of spiritual death, the state that was brought upon all mankind because of the sins of Adam in the garden of Eden. You might feel dead inside, but your flesh is alive, but the flesh will perish over time and into the grave it goes, but the spirit can be in life or death. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, and soul. Love. The one who doesn't love doesn't know God. The Holy Spirit will teach you many things from Bible verses you have never heard before, and when you hear it, then you find it in your physical Bible. Amen peace and patience to you. Be patient with God and put away all forms of sorcery, divination and new age stuff alike. Watch the hate you will see their returns to my writing
>>
>>19303354
>>19303354

FUCK YOUR LEGACY - SHIA LEBOOF
>>
File: 1482171717474.jpg (29 KB, 500x385)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>19306655
checkd
>>
>>19303354

If you want an example of a possible human with these powers using it to help Humanity. Look at japan, Mongols create a huge fleet to invade japan. They all get wrecked by a tsunami.
>>
>>19305253
Self serving prick
>>
File: 12121212.png (295 KB, 866x830)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>19303354

>not a neo/goku/jesus
>just can do some psychic stuff, visions, light programing, can see some of the "bigger-picture"
>been trying to fix the giant dark node that showed up near New York a little while ago; both limiting it's interactivity/effect, and creating dysfunction to it's regenerative abilities; by using a mass replicating programmed purple light.
>created several general purpose programmed white light orbs, with the instruction to help good with high energy boosts
>talked with the gas-giant sized light creatures the recently appeared near the sun, and pleaded with them the plight of the earth races; and advocated strongly against the "restart" plan that was considered for a long time

I know there are plenty doing things to help, but most of it has to be behind the scenes, at least for now.
>>
>>19306732
Why go against restart plan?
>>
>>19303354
because humanity is a cancer and it deserves to burn for all it has destroyed. once those left have become enlightened you shall receive help. until then I will wait until you are cleansed of your filth and mundane yearnings.
>>
File: 1496446863877.jpg (12 KB, 250x190)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>19307994
>Why go against restart plan?

People on weed. I used people on weed as proof that humanity could be saved if the "negative influences" were removed. Also squirrels, and Crows(probably other innocent races around, but I haven't talked to any of them).

The restart would obliterate the soul of everything to elemental bases, and reform them from scratch. So much wasted resources(specifically unique bio-diversity and perspectives, and the creation stemming from that).
>>
>>19303354
but i am helping OP. suffering is the catalyst for change. im helping by encouraging all of humanity to accept a radically different way of life... through negative reinforcement. if you dont like "what is" then you better do something about it

jesus said he helps those that help themselves. why should i do all the work. meet me half way here
>>
File: attack-dogs.jpg (69 KB, 600x900)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>Those of you that have unnatural powers in any way, why aren't you helping humanity?

Because I need to find a job to do that, and I had to finish college to actually have a snowball's chance in hell at getting a job in the field I would like to get back into, where I have a job that pays well.

>What are they?

I'm pretty good at reading people. Some would say really good, like...freakishly good. Paranormally good.

>Why don't you save?

Save...who? What?
>>
File: 1498570616513.gif (1.88 MB, 500x370)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>19308070

Once the "snake" problem is settled this planets going to be a giant ball of fun, especially the first few generations after the change(because they'll remember how bad it was).
Ever thought about how nice it is for the average citizen on earth in Star Trek? Might be worth thinking about.
>>
>>19306361

Unfortunately it causes more destruction than anything, i.e. hurricanes
>>
>>19306361
>>19308109
>>19303534
>>19303649

https://weather.com/news/news/arizona-flash-flood-deadly-swimming-hole

Exactly what I was talking about
>>
>>19303374

you can't help humanity. what is so complex about people who strive to be all the same? to be slaves to worthless money and material? who deny God, and greater things they don't wish to understand, since it will make their selfish gains meaningless. humans are not complex beings, God did not make them that way. they are the simple creatures that consisted among animals in the garden of Eden, but now, are tainted by demons they adopt, but are not those.

if you have any e.s.p, or tk, it would not change anything, and even if you used it, you would be altering and disrupting people's lives. you can't interfere with humans, that's what makes them crazy. those are the ones screaming in the streets. we are merely observers, we send messages to God through our eyes and good will, but cannot alter human timelines. merely hinting at being different causes humans to have pain in there spirit.

there is nothing complex about humans, anyone who says otherwise wishes to lead people down the wrong path. They are simple creatures, corrupted. emotions are not reactions to life events, they are demons. when people say they are, "mad," "sad," "happy," they are that demon which has those names, and unknowingly give life to them again on earth. it is how God's are immortal, they return through people, and use their bodies as vessels to do their will.
>>
>>19305967
Not everyone wants humanity to have one mind
>>
>>1930335

When was the last time you helped a colony of ants in distress because of a harsh winter?
>>
>>19305148
>this

they literally crucified the son of God, who came to help them. why would anyone really want to make themselves known to these kind of creatures? it's not pessimism, it's just better to not be a part of them, because of their nature.
>>
>>19306732
>advocated strongly against the "restart" plan that was considered for a long time

You stupid faggot why would you be against destroying this current state of existence?
>>
You cannot help those who do not want your help. Or, you can, but it would be selfish and ultimately pyrrhic. So, you'd be wise not to try this unless you're a masochist and enjoy making things worse.

You help those who want it. You help those who won't actively work to detriment themselves in every possible way.
>>
You either have a bunch of small time people helping out wherever they can, wandering from place to place. Or you wait for a big guy to come around and use overwhelming force to change the world in a day.
>>
>>19308641

Don't test me
>>
I can smell illness. I know instantly when someone has an affliction. It's a very specific smell that I can't describe besides oily and sick
>>
>>19303354
Fuxk you
What did humanity do for me?
You don't know how is it to have powers it's easier to rob and kill with powers.
Batman doesn't have powers, fuck you.
>>
>>19303354

I'm not sure about this but every time I think something is gonna go one way, it always seems to do the opposite or have the opposite results. For example, when I see two teams play and I think the blue team is gonna win (even when they have the lead), the red teams end up winning. Even when the odds don't favor them they still pull out a clutch win.

And honestly i'm still new here so i'm not sure if its a superpower or not.
>>
File: 1498414075834.jpg (258 KB, 1280x720)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
To an extent, I do. I work as a medical professional, and do a lot for some people.

But there's something you have to understand. The world doesn't want us to help everyone. It will stop us. Reality rebels against the profane existence of some individuals.

Reality is readying a purge. I suspect jews are the target.
>>
Its basically impossible to tackle the power of the elite, the only way to beat them is to wake everybody up somehow which I have no fucking idea how to do. You see there symbols in everything everywhere on 90% of all logos and all over our news and entertainment. The swoosh with the circle representing Saturn, the seal of Solomon or hexagon creating the cube. And most common the triangle with the eye. Literally these are on everything
>>
>>19303453
>>19304094
You daft mentally retard faggots.
>>
EVERY single human has the ability to go far beyond what they currently are. WHen the mind isnt constantly fearful, and can relax, completely, the mind expands at an amazing rate.

Stay scared! THe elite wont be able to maintain order with out you being scared of EVERYTHING.
>>
File: filet o fish.png (73 KB, 700x331)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>19303354
Disappointment usually overpowers concern.
You can only tell a child to stop touching the stove twice before you assume the child is just stupid.
So instead of Humanity as a hole I focus on individuals who come to be by chance.
Although the disappointment of the whole is often seen in the individual. so you begin to question the purpose of helping.
But then another sad flesh bag comes up to you asking for guidance, and well the cycle begins again.

I suppose I have only myself to blame, perhaps I am the disappointment because I cannot better those who come to me for guidance into being more than disappointing flesh sacks.
>>
File: 1376525467280.jpg (45 KB, 325x350)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
I am. "Unnatural powers" isn't fucking shooting fireballs and summoning unicorns. Not for most people. Go play WoW or something if that's what you want.
>>
>>19309482
But you can help if you wish to do so.
>>
>>19309494
Why?
It's better to let stupid people hit their head against a brick wall, if they survive, then they learn. Just make sure you are there to make sure their head is hit too hard.
>>
>>19309482

stfu beta bitch
>>
File: pikachu_laughing_6363.gif (15 KB, 198x198)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>19309450
>Humanity as a hole
>>
>>19305922
>>19305932
how the fuck do you get abilities
>>
>>19309829
You gotta grind some mobs and spend points in the right trees.
>>
dead things may be trying to communicate with me.
>>
What if it was as easy as pressing a button?
>>
>>19309829
Roll around in toxic waste.
>>
>>19303536
Is this something you can teach?
>>
im hking the arcturians

but i need money for shit

the arcs are fucking possessing people and skullfucking us with mind worms

support my cause

patfair17@gmail.com (paypal)
>>
I have the ability to keep liquids at their temperature for slightly longer than normal. I don't see how I can
>>
File: sophie.jpg (635 KB, 3168x4752)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
Sophia and L were spirit medium who worked in the same temple. Sophia was the healer who heal sick people with the help of her ghost friend who is a traditional Chinese doctor before he died. L was responsible for solving spirit possession problems.

Sophia quited being a spirit medium after the disappearance of her ghost friends. Sophia says the disappearance was caused by L. Sophia is so upset that she can't work as spirit medium anymore. Now Sophia works as a baseball umpire.
>>
Why doesn't humanity help itself?
>>
>>19303354

Fuck 'em. What have they ever done for me?
>>
File: 1468937588873.png (304 KB, 410x518)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>19303354
Because my power is shit and can't be controlled and actually has no use.
>Have a dream of about a 4-5 second sequence of events, usually something stupid and mundane.
>Can't remember it
>Anywhere from a week to a month later suddenly recall the dream as the event unfolds and can't even alter the future.
It's fucking useless. Is this even a fucking power? It' probobly not like the RPing OP was going for.
>>
>>19303354
Humanity is like a mold on an apple, the earth is the apple and we reproduce like mold until the apple is destroyed or consumed, whats worth saving when our existence is not eternal? Are you gonna save a bunch of history to show the alien anthropologists how stupid we were. I've seen the future and until we realize our physical bodies are not space friendly and existence can be digitally immortal proves we are still in a weird phase.I fuck with time and space , evertyhing is saved
>>
>>19310203
this long down the DNA line all of the shit is so fucked up, the most magical people out there can do what, zap people with static electricity on command? lvl 1 spell.
>>
>>19303354
who says I'm not?
pff
>>
>>19310223
I mean it makes sense, if people were able to do anything actually "extraordinary" it would have made headlines. But let's use your example for instance. How is anyone who can do a short ranged static shock going to help anyone? They can't.
>>
Because all I know is to kill. Nobody wants my help, only to exploit me.
>>
>>19310240
They could perform electrolysis using the right setup, most likely. If it was anything like burning calories, they could probably even take pains to store/discharge enough electric potential to sell oxygen and hydrogen commercially. They can produce a pronounced charge from their bodies, for crying out loud.

You can do so much with that, anon.
>>
File: meteorite_near_chely.jpg (124 KB, 1600x1200)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Psychic but is guttural. Can see the multiverse branches but it looks like I am just good at predicting things. Blood is a detectable neurotoxin that can kill if you touch it, so I burn it first if I ever bleed before throwing out. History of past lives in entirely different kinds of universes. Immortal except for aging, but can get very close from injury and disease. Infallible in certain respects. WTF am I supposed to do, mortal? I already have something I am planning that's big that requires nothing being the right person at the right time. A delivery of something I guess you could call a weapon, but it doesn't assassinate and leaves only me dead in its wake.

Why? Because as a strange being from nature, I too had free will and chose to defend earth because of both pity and because once humanity evolves to live in space, human pity for others is quintessential for this whole section of universe's survival.

I don't really care if you believe me, but know my incarnation is here because hanging out in your own sephira while other minds suffer is selfish as fuck. Plus I get to discover what it means to be human, for better or worse.
>>
File: 1412837549114.jpg (346 KB, 500x1500)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>19310286
>Immortal except for aging
>>
>>19310286
Do you remember the war of Alpha Draconis? If you are what I believe you are affirm or deny?
>>
>>19303354
lol cuz fuck you flesh apes that's why
>>
I got dumped and now it won't stop storming in the part of Florida I live in. I'm really just sinking this terrible state way ahead of schedule.
>>
>>19310344
Deny, all your lore is wrong except that reptilians are indeed from a parallel earth where a reptile from the cretaceous, not a saurapod, becomes sentient. But they never even left the solar system before readapting to nature and yada yada millions of years, the are wild animals again with 0 technology, 0 language, or even capability to become sophisticated again.
>>
>>19310358

Blame me
>>
>>19303354
>>19303354
The only way humans are helped is by self-reflecting, remembering and awakening.

This vessel is used as is in alignment with truth and fulfillment of it's purpose here on earth.

Shifting energy, intuiting sources of problems in people's lives, healing. psychic connection with other beings etc. But this isn't unnatural. it comes naturally with increased awareness. That said these powers are rarely useful due to the fact that humans must help themselves. That's the whole obstacle for the human race at this moment in space/time.
>>
>>19310203
this happens to me all the time except I can change what I say when it comes to that moment
>>
>>19303711
I had powers like this for years. I've put a mental block on it after some of my personal issues may have contributed to that polar vortex a few years back. I had decided that I didn't want these problems but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't just discipline myself better and try to bring them back or if I should just try and be happy with the normalcy I've worked so hard for.
>>
>>19311462
what powers did you have?
>>
>>19308070
Agreed
>>
>>19311464
Some very basic control over wind, and a conscious influence over weather patterns. Caused a few snow days back in the day lol (not responsible of me, I know). It was developing into a bit more powerful / instantaneous control, but as I said some events caused me to back off of it. As a kid I also had some basic precog stuff. Nowadays I mostly mess with that and manifestation stuff that really everyone has if anything. If I can get my shit back on track who knows lol.
>>
>>19303526
He's calling you retarded. He played you and you fell for it. Come on, man.
>>
>>19310203
If you build this with intention it will become easier and more helpful. Many children experience this until society and "reality" shut it down. Don't let it go.
>>
>>19309335
Just wait for people to approach you. After a few tries of explaining to people who won't think you're crazy, you'll start to see how to drop hints here and there without getting called batshit. Do you really think it's the "elites" themselves leaving their signs in public for shits and giggles? It's people like you and me sneaking it through the veil to try and wake people up. For instance think how huge of a thing on normie facebook the Mandela effect has become. Whether or not you think that's real, people were willing recently to consider reality to be not concrete and to have already changed on them. Don't worry, they're already waking up.
>>
>>19311484

Yeah it's overall not worth it. Was nice to get some rain even though 9 people died in a flash flood. And a hurricane started forming. Not sure what to do.
>>
One night around a fire, I could control it in 4/5 attempts made. I tried and it just happened. My friends and I don't really talk about it because it freaked them out. I haven't even tried since.
>>
>>19310523
Are you my ex-girlfriend?
>>
>>19308519
>them
damn bro who is u
>>
>>19303354
They don't save us because there isn't anything in us worth saving anymore. Our only hope is to save ourselves by killing our ego and discarding our humanity. We're doomed otherwise.
>>
>>19310011
>>19310011
There are lots of schools of healing around, some better than others. Start by reading Barbara Ann Brennan's Hands of Light, and if that appeals to you, look up her courses. Don't worry if the book seems way too advanced, most things will if you're starting out.

If you're in the UK, the National Federation of Spiritual Healers courses are good, or Reiki can be an introduction.
>>
>>19303374
Bunch of niggers and faggots? No thanks.
>>
1. I sometimes dream about sth happening in the future, but then I forget it the next morning.
When I eventually experience that foretold forgotten event, I remember that I dreamt about it. Not useful.

2. Sometimes I get information I never knew/would have known by some entity that doesnt exist in our realm or sth.
I just know that there is some sort of higher organism with much more power, that keeps informing me about near future problems and how to solve them
>>
>>19313391
What is sth?
>>
>>19313447
Something = sth
>>
>>19313494
I know. :^) I just wanted to waste the time of people who pointlessly abbreviate words.
>>
We are helping, every single day and night, endlessly. You simply refuse to aknowledge your enemy by their name, and continue to feed it every single day. YOU need to stand up, question the world around you, see the lies that chain you, and free yourselves. Until then, we can only hold the line.
>>
>>19313693
Is it the Jeeeeeews?
>>
File: nny war face.jpg (6 KB, 199x160)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>19303354
I try to help everyone, but alas I cannot help those whom don't want my help, or believe that if they accept my help that they are condemning my soul or theirs or both, because of what they were told to believe or they want to be good soldiers and ask no questions and believe that the military industrial factions are truthfull to them. Its hard to accept that 1 mere man could be telling you all the truth, and u ignore him and what he has to say. U will all learn the facts of the Truths MIJ has spoken.Don't you believe if one man can do the same things MIJ does that maybe just maybe he is telling the truth? Its Hard to believe, until you experience it for yourself. Like the feeling you all get when you reed MIJ?What do you all want from MIJ What can he do to make you believe the truth?
MIJ?
>>
>>19303534
> caused the thunderstorm and dust storm warnings
Shit nigga you for real? That was one fucking storm last night, actually prevented me from going up and meeting with a couple of friends upstate.
>>
Edison De Ocera, youtube telekinesis guy. I've always wondered if other /x/philes were watching him. He's living in a third world shit hole but says he learned from his grandfather.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjk6tke3V2rVK4VZRPMeTg/videos
>>
>>19314414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgSr7H6j4_U
a recent video
>>
>>19313825
Their overlords, the Cohen.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.