[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ds-art-illustration.jpg (241 KB, 736x1093)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread >>19715070
>>
Reading request

Female

Will I be able to move to "G" (Country) soon?
>>
Air query(queries?)

Will I receive any peace and prosperity in my life soon? What lessons can I learn from the hard times I've been through?
>>
>>19717701
Soon™
>>
>>19717717
Is there anything I should start doing differently in my life? If so, what?
>>
Reading request. Female 22 Aries. I know he's waiting for me. I know the very rough timeline of our meeting. Is there anything else I need to know?
>>
File: 1504754322601.jpg (11 KB, 236x236)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
air query

should i text him? will he ever text me back?
>>
Any readers here?
>>
>>19717726
>male btw
>>
>>19717717
Certainly feels like that, haha. Keep feeling and hearing "soon, soon..." but nothing happens.

Hey, are you a Hellenic Polytheist, or is that Hermetic part of your name just for show? I just thought about getting into Hellenic Polytheism, that's all.
>>
>>19717747
I follow the Greek Gods. A few weeks ago I had reading sessions in their honor.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1507233390393.jpg (22 KB, 500x574)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>19717701
I like your query, I hope you don't mind I give a try because I've been too rusty, feedback is possible pls

>What lessons can I learn from the hard times I've been through?

3 of Swords rx, Empress, Knight of Cups, Moon, 4 of Wands rx,

Lessons here about breaking the illusions, specially in the heart matters. Unfortunately you had to get through a heartache to realise it. Your intuition was clouded by your emotions, creating some sort of instability and communication issues.

Now you should get through some internal transformation to blossom the right way to the world, be more wise and understanding about the situations you face, do not act promptly but let it sink with you before you take action or you'll be prone to more misunderstandings.

Sorry for the weird wording, I've been off the track as of late, please disregard if doesn't make sense... Best wishes anyway and hope things will get well for you soon
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45 KB, 596x628)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>19717773

>That pic
>>
>>19717781
ikr... my whole world has changed because of that lol
>>
>>19717735

Tex me instead bby
>>
>>19717770
What's your experience with them? Do you mind sharing at all? I thought about devotion to Apollo, but I'm indecisive.

>>19717773
Thank you so much, Alari. No worries, I really appreciate you answering me.

I've been getting dreams and visions of butterflies lately, and one time I had a vision of a bear. Butterflies are obviously a symbol of transformation, and bears are a symbol of strength to me, especially motherly strength. They're also a totem shamans usually have. I really hope I can transform into something beautiful for the world to make it a little better. I think I'm just stuck in the illusion I have to appease some people in order for them to love me.

Thanks for the reading and insight, Alari. I really appreciate it, once again.
>>
I wish I could stop feeling so anxious and hungry for interaction. It feels like my apparent need to socialize and be liked by others only pushes them away. When I read for myself, I get so many cards about isolation and hardship ahead... but it's already been like that for months now. I wish I knew when it's going to end.
>>
>>19717791
Nicee try anon. I wish you luck>>19717796
>>
>>19717773
Hi alari do you want to trade?
>>
>>19717654
Why so you want to move to Gambia
>>
air query

Why have I felt like a loser all my life
>>
File: fi-butterfly-highway.jpg (138 KB, 600x400)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Let's see if it works now

>>19717796
Yay thank you, it seems after this sickness my div skills have dropped and the medication just leave me sleepy all day... bleh

>Butterflies are obviously a symbol of transformation, and bears are a symbol of strength to me, especially motherly strength.

You're totally correct about those. It's good that you're tuned in with the spiritual message of the animals. I have this deck called Medicine cards, and I'll share with you the message of the butterfly:

>To use Butterfly medicine, you must astutely observe your position in the cycle of self-transformation. Like Butterfly, you are always at a certain station in your life activities. You may be at the egg stage, which is the beginning of all things. This is the stage at which an idea is born, but has not yet become a reality. The larva stage is the point at which you decide to create the idea in the physical world. The cocoon stage involves "going within": doing or developing your project, idea, or aspect or personality. The final state of transformation is the leaving of the chrysalis and birth. This last step involves sharing the colors and joy of your creation with the world.

>If you look closely at what Butterfly is trying to teach, you will realize that it is the never-ending cycle of self-transformation. The way to discern where you are in this cycle is to ask yourself: (1) Is this the egg stage: Is it just a thought or idea? (2) Is this the larva stage: Do I need to make a decision? (3) Is this the cocoon stage: Am I developing and doing something to make my idea a reality? (4) Is this the birth stage: Am I sharing my completed idea?

>By asking yourself these questions, you will discover how Butterfly is relating to you at this moment. When you understand where you are, Butterfly can teach you what to do next to continue in the cycle of self-transformation, (or in assisting others in their cycle.)

>>19717819
depends, I'm rusty, but I can give a try, what's your query?
>>
>>19717726
Yooo, someone answer this one please
>>
>>19717835
I really hope you feel better, Alari. Maybe when you feel better, you can practice some to strengthen your divination skills.

I thought about buying some animal medicine cards, actually, and using it for divination purposes. Do you recommend a deck? I feel very close to animals, even wasps haha(I have a lot to learn from their medicine, that's why. Huge procrastinator here). I dream about animals a lot and receive messages from them. Thank you for sharing with me the message of the butterfly. I think I'm still in the larva stage, and a bit stuck there, but wasp's message of "just do it! stop procrastinating!" would help there, too.
>>
>>19717849
>>19717867
here, haha. I guess I replied too late.
>>
>>19717849
Thanks :)! Im just wondering if this guy I like likes me back. Yoour query?
>>
>>19717796
They choose you, not the other way around, the best way to approach them is by researching what their like, and how they behave. I tend to read http://www.theoi.com/ for that. Encyclopedias of Greek Mythology along with Homeric texts work too. Once you know them make them an offering and invite them. If they do choose you they might communicate through different ways, some can just listen to what they say, others can see them or feel them and yet others can't do any of these.

It depends on how sensitive you are to spiritual beings.

Keep giving them offerings and if you did not receive responses when doing so you might get it from another god, expect synchronicities, like people randomly telling you something about what you want to know about the god you tried contacting. There's a book called 'Encyclopedia of spirits' by Judika Illes I tend to recommend, the introduction tells you a lot about how spirits and gods behave, how to make offerings to them, etc. It's a good starting point in case you don't know how to give them offerings.
>>
>>19717849
Now you made me research on the Bear too, I guess you're into something here. :)

>The strength of Bear medicine is the power of introspection. It lies in the West on the great medicine wheel of life. Bear seeks honey, or the sweetness of truth, within the hollow of an old tree. In the winter, when the Ice Queen reigns and the face of death is upon the Earth, Bear enters the womb-cave to hibernate, to digest the year's experience. It is said that our goals reside in the West also. To accomplish the goals and dreams that we carry, the art of introspection is necessary.

>To become like Bear and enter the safety of the womb- cave, we must attune ourselves to the energies of the Eternal Mother, and receive nourishment from the placenta of the Great Void. The Great Void is the place where all solutions and answers live in harmony with the questions that fill our realities. If we choose to believe that there are many questions to life, we must also believe that the answers to these questions reside within us. Each and every being has the capacity to quiet the mind, enter the silence and know.

>Bear is in the West, the intuitive side, the right brain. To hibernate, Bear travels to the cave, which is the center of the four lobes where the pineal gland resides. In the cave,

>Bear seeks answers while dreaming or hibernating. Bear is then reborn in the spring, like the opening of spring flowers.

>For eons, all seekers of the Dreamtime and of visions have walked the path of silence, calming the internal chatter, reaching the place of rites of passage - the channel or pineal gland. From the cave of Bear, you find the pathway to the Dream Lodge and the other levels of imagination or consciousness. In choosing Bear, the power of knowing has invited you to enter the silence and become acquainted with the Dream Lodge, so that your goals may become concrete realities. This is the strength of Bear.
>>
File: 152516088.jpg (687 KB, 1600x1200)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>19717867
>>19717871
Ooops, aye, I've dun goofed with the greentext that's why I re-posted

I've bought this one called Medicine Cards https://www.amazon.com.br/Medicine-Cards-Discovery-Through-Animals/dp/0312204914 (Shamanic Cards in PT-HUE), they come with 44 animal cards, mostly from the US Native medicine, but you have some extra cards if you wish to add your own animal. I haven't used it extensively, only a couple of times but their message are quite relevant, since you're already attuned with them, you must have a spirit of a shaman.

>>19717874
>Thanks :)! Im just wondering if this guy I like likes me back. Yoour query?

Alright, ber in mind that I'm a wee rusty, and my query is about that, what should I do to recover my div skills

>7 of Swords rx, Knight of Pentacles & 6 of Pentacles rx
This guy doesn't seem ready yet, still lingering to a past relationship and is finding difficulty to move on completely although he knows it's completely over. But the thing with this guy is that he's trying to move on and might try to get with you not because he likes, but probably to fill that void, so be careful with his sudden change of attitude, it's not as nice as it might seem...

Again take this with pack of salt as I'm not 100% confident :/
>>
>>19717920
Hey alari, do you take queries now? Like basic ones?
>>
>>19717920
Ahh that sounds ominous lol. Thank you though. Did you have a question?
>>
>>19717875
I'd fear of being found unworthy by them. I'll check that link, then, about the Greek Gods. I'm really desperate to find my "niche", spirituality wise. I want to be devoted to a god or a set of gods, and hope they accept my devotion, so I hope sincerity is a quality they wouldn't mind.

I'll have to really research, because I'd want to at least do a decent presentation offering a god something.

Thanks for the info, though. Really helpful.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19717925
What do you mean basic queries? Like I said I can give a try but I've been quite off in the past days anon...

>>19717933
Aye sorry yeah I didn't felt it was good so take that with care, I've been off in the past days, so the best thing is to get another reader to check that for you... there's no need to read for me
>>
>>19717877
>>19717920
Thanks, Alari! I've seen that one before. I will have to buy them, and maybe I'll practice by doing some readings here or something if I get decent reading their messages. Thanks so much!
>>
>>19717947
Well I hope this one is basic, like a yes or no question orz

I want to meet a guy. I don't know if he's in a relationship now but could you tell me if he is? I just want to know because I want to befriend him either way and I don't want to try something more if it's true.
>>
>>19717947
Im not that anon but can you tell me if I know my next man yet?
>>
>>19717831
BAHAHAHHAHA

That's funny!!! I spit my drink out reading this/
>>
>>19717849
Alari,

Can you please give me a general reading. I am a bit depressed and REALLY need something, I need to know if things will get better for me!?

Female. 24. thank you!
>>
>>19717953
They're quite old, I mean in HS I had a friend who used those and she read for me what was my totem but I can't remember now...

They're realy good for self recollection, but won't answer yes/no queries but definitely can help into making a decision over a situation and whatnot.

>>19717958
Alright I'll draw one card for that... Could you confirm that for me later?

>King of Pentacles
That's a yes and a probaly long and stable relationship.

>>19717965
>if I know my next man yet?

Knight of Pentacles rx
No, not yet and you're not doing anything to make this happen, try to go out and see people, get yourself into the dating scene so your chances can be improved.

>>19717968
Oh angel, I'm not good with generals, but give me a couple of minutes to finish this snack and I'll do your reading to see how things can improve for you, aye? Again know that I'm rusty but I hope it helps you somehow.
>>
>>19717979
Ah, ok thank you.
I asked because Hyper said that he wasn't and that I was being dramatic. Thank you for the information
>>
>>19717968
It will if you make me your boyfriend baby
>>
>>19717979
Could you draw me one too? I can give you feedback in a few days or weeks too.

Will I meet one of them in person soon?
>>
>>19717979
Hey sup alari my man

Can you tell me if I'll get laid soon
>>
>>19717979
>>>19717968 (You)
>Oh angel, I'm not good with generals, but give me a couple of minutes to finish this snack and I'll do your reading to see how things can improve for you, aye? Again know that I'm rusty but I hope it helps you somehow.

Aww thank you Alari, I'm sorry I can't be of much help in return. I feel really weak and fatigue, unnatural feeling. I really am working on myself to improve. I need answer why things are going the way they are. Thanks a million. I hope you enjoy your snack!
>>
>>19717966
That's cool, The Gambia is nice though, the land of always sunshine
>>
>>19717992
Well fucc at this point, I'll take it.
Your mine. <3
BAHAHAH

>>thanks for the laugh,though
>>
>>19718003
No I meant Germany. KEK
I'm going to the land of always cold.
>>
>>19717979

hi alari, i hope you feel better. i was wondering if you could tell me if i'll find a job soon. if not that's okay too.
>>
>>19717634
Reading request
Male 22 Taurus
I don't really want to know but I have curiosity
>>
File: SKULL.jpg (92 KB, 640x640)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
has anyones "who is my next bf/gf and what do they look like" readings come true in this thread? if yes can you say what reader it was and how long ago

see these queries all the time
>>
>>19718006
Hey I am not nearly as ugly as might assume

I am a sexy human bean
Wait lemme tell my mom real quick

>thanks for the laugh,though

Oh... well y-you too
>>
>>19718009
WHY DO YOU HATE GAMBIA MY BROTHA
>>
>>19718053
never came true, i'm still gfless
>>
>>19718074
what reader told you
>>
>>19718080
alari, angel, cat people

Most readers are bullshitters
>>
>>19718084
LMAO but cat people only started reading recently again so how could it already be true anyway
>>
Air Query

Was she actually drunk today and just lied to me and do what I think she did?
>>
>>19718092
He read for me 6 months ago
>>
>>19718107
quote me the read please from the 4plebs archive wont be hard to find
>>
>>19718074
Be the change you want to see. Your gf could be in the distant future rather than the exactly tomorrow you're hoping for, too. Do you actually go out and participate in social gatherings?

Oh. Nevermind.
>>
>>19718067
>>Hey I am not nearly as ugly as might assume

Oh yeah neither am I, babe ;D

>>Send me some pics then at: randomhuman1777@gmail.com

:D
>>
>>19718110
I have to study for an exam

Don't have time for that bullshit
>>
>>19718072
BAHAHA
No issues here.
Never heard of that place, before now,
>>
>>19718121
okay youre a lying troll then u can literally find it in like 20 seconds you take all your time to reply to me but cant show me proof

i want to see proof of readings coming true and reading not coming true not lying trolls trashing readers or readers posting as anon saying they are accurate
>>
File: not today.jpg (50 KB, 559x455)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>19717968
>>19718000
>I need to know if things will get better for me!?

Empress rx, 7 of Wands, 8 of Swords rx, 3 of Swords, Magician rx, Judgement

I've been there, with depression, and trust me, I know what despair is like and nobody deserves that, but we can't do it alone. We need some people to give us support, and for me, I've got my family taking all the weight on my back. And you are feeling the same as I was not so long ago, that's why I can relate. It's suffocating, you don't feel there's room to grow or any hope to cling on. You have to keep yourself strong, despite of things hitting you from every direction it's a struggle to keep standing, but know that these battles aren't as bad as they seem, you're way stronger than you give yourself credit, but your emotions are so low you can't see a way out. But there's one, you know that saying "fake it until you make it"? It's something like that with the reversed Magician, you'd have to make believe that everything is fine, until they trully are, but with the Judgement at the end, reminds to not do anything illegal or lead someone on because it'll bite back in your ass later... A couple of weeks ago, I was on a spiritual retreat, and the church's bishop told a saying that never got out of my head "I'll be sad tomorrow, not today!" So think of that..., say to the sadness: "Not today!"

>>19717990
Aye I understand, either way it's ok to be just friends with someone, again I might be wrong

>>19717996 >>19717998 >>19718011
I'm sorry I'd rather not give a bad reading, I'm not 100% secure of my readings lately.

>>19718053
cheswick said my next bf is going to be a christian guy and happens that I'm going to the church lately, we'll see

>>19718084
Sorry about that anon, never meant to bullshit but I guess I'm not a good reader, sorry
>>
>>19718126
Helloo Alari
can I get a future general reading pleasee ?
>>
>>19718126
Hope you don't mind another question, idk I'm just lonely
Does somebody miss me?
>>
>>19718126
I trust you alari
Could you give me a reading about my voodoo doll? I want to know if it really works
A single card pull would be nice
>>
I'm looking for a reading regarding the love interests I have in my life at the moment.
I am a 24 yr old female Sagittarius with a Virgo and Taurus suitor. I don't have any questions specifically but am just interested in another view of the situation. I'm likely to do a reading for myself later regarding the matter. Also, feel free to ask for whatever in return for my reading. Thank you. Looking forward to any and all responses.
>>
>>19718116
>Oh yeah neither am I, babe ;D
W-what is wrong with you, I was merely pretending

I am an ugly beaner tbqh famalama ding dong

>Send me some pics then at: randomhuman1777@gmail.com

U gun git spooked tonite bby
>>
Trading.

I'm male, 22, my initial is R and i'm capricorn.

Should i hang out B or M today and why?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1438286221002.jpg (48 KB, 499x499)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>19718080
that i'll get gf, some said she is probably a nurse, some said she's a redhead, some said i will be in a relationship when i'm 24 years old (i'm 25 and never ever)
>inb4 you have too get out of house to get one
that's not what my query was about, you either nail it or not
t. smugman
>>
>>19718126
>>>19717968 (You)
>>>19718000 (You)
>>I need to know if things will get better for me!?
>Empress rx, 7 of Wands, 8 of Swords rx, 3 of Swords, Magician rx, Judgement
>I've been there, with depression, and trust me, I know what despair is like and nobody deserves that, but we can't do it alone. We need some people to give us support, and for me, I've got my family taking all the weight on my back. And you are feeling the same as I was not so long ago, that's why I can relate. It's suffocating, you don't feel there's room to grow or any hope to cling on. You have to keep yourself strong, despite of things hitting you from every direction it's a struggle to keep standing, but know that these battles aren't as bad as they seem, you're way stronger than you give yourself credit, but your emotions are so low you can't see a way out. But there's one, you know that saying "fake it until you make it"? It's something like that with the reversed Magician, you'd have to make believe that everything is fine, until they trully are, but with the Judgement at the end, reminds to not do anything illegal or lead someone on because it'll bite back in your ass later... A couple of weeks ago, I was on a spiritual retreat, and the church's bishop told a saying that never got out of my head "I'll be sad tomorrow, not today!" So think of that..., say to the sadness: "Not today!"

Thank you Alari, I don't have that support unfortunately hence why the cards say that I am a strong person. I know this about myself, I know that most people would have turn to addiction of drugs, alcohol, and who knows what else. Instead I deal with the pain, sober, and alone, and a female. I am self-resilient. I think you are right, I know this, I just was wondering WHY it won't stop?! Yeah you are right about the emotions but they are are a product of our thoughts. I know I'll get out of this funk, I always do. I just wondering if something good will happen to me soon? Kinda need some good in my LIFE
>>
>>19718153
>>19718162
>>
>>19718143
>>>19718116 (You)
>>Oh yeah neither am I, babe ;D
>W-what is wrong with you, I was merely pretending
>I am an ugly beaner tbqh famalama ding dong
>>Send me some pics then at: randomhuman1777@gmail.com
>U gun git spooked tonite bby
>>U gun git spooked tonight bby

I hope so. damn fucken bored.
>>
>>19717634
any scryers willing to give a lad a read?
the one from the last thread seemed to be pretty good
>>
>>19718053
Cheswick, surprisingly. Multiple times even. With that said, her accuracy generally fluxuates.

There's another reader who descibed one of my potential love interests accurately, but I chose not to persue anything after deliberating how it would affect my well-being.
>>
>>19718177
>I hope so. damn fucken bored.

K I will when I get home
>>
>>19718191
Cheswick is a dumb arrogant whore why would anyone trust her
>>
>>19718197
Cool. See you soon

>>Eyyy Macarena AHAY!
>>
>>19718201
Why is everyone mean to her?
>>Just curious
>>
File: abzBxEO_700b.jpg (16 KB, 640x640)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>19718053

Not yet but i shit you not, at least 5 readers have described the exact same girl, and 3 more have described a similar girl. Basically all but Stray. I honestly believe i am being trolled :^)

Also, once BV described a girl i almost had a relationship with. He described her to a T. She had to move to Argentina though so even when we both acknowledge that we liked each other i wasn't going to stop her, i dont believe she would have anyways. Still, it was an interesting experience.

>Brown, straw like hair
>Tan skin
>Dresses in dark colors but not black
>Has a funny laugh that is very noticeable
>Petite
>You would meet her under a tree

He is good.
>>
File: dapoopoo.jpg (292 KB, 854x1278)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>19718124
>never heard of that place

Come to Gambia BROTHA

We even welcome people who eat da POO POO
>>
File: Mexican-Alien-124051.jpg (195 KB, 1000x625)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>19718202
AYY MACARENA
>>
>>19718208
Because shes a rude cunt also apparently she's a massive whore and was tested positive for aids
>>
>>19718053
There was an anon who said that my next bf will be my future husband and will be a professional. Travel will be involved, as well, so I haven't been able to see if this has come true yet because I have yet to travel!

But I will say, I've done some of my own private readings for personal use and have gotten a few readings from a friend of mine who doesn't do readings here and they all point to a man who's wealthy, traditional and professional, and that travel will play a huge part in meeting him.

I know that doesn't help much, but not all readers are bullshitters. Pay attention to signs around you, too, if you ever get a reading whether it's bf/gf based or not. And some people just have off days.
>>
Trading?
>>
>>19718253
Yes?

I wanna what this girl will think of me when I show myself to her
>>
>>19718215
I've found it can take a year or so for the relationship description readings to come into physical fruition.
>>
Air query.

I can feel something brewing up at work. There's a heavy situation coming that I'll be dealing with. I want to know about it.
>>
>>19718215
who is BV?

does he come on here, ever?
>>
>>19718257
8 of pentacles, wheel of fortune, sun

I would say wait to be honest for a little bit, but if you do go ahead and show yourself to her be sure to not make it so surprising like "ive always loved you" kinda shit, try to tone it down and then maybe push for more later, Patience is a big sign in this read.

My query, if I stop going to the converge will I be missed would anyone give a shit?
>>
>>19718096

I'm still around, thank you.
>>
>>19718277
3 of swords, 9 of swords, reversed tower

Probably not, they will notice your absence though and might feel a bit bad because you rejected them but nothing too strong.

I hope you aren't too attached to this group either
>>
>>19718281
6 of pents, 3 of cups, death

I'd say yes, she did something way too strange. The cards advice you to change your relationship in someway, either be more firm with her or find someone who respects you enough to not do stupid things.

Cheers
>>
>>19718299
>I hope you aren't too attached to this group either
Why exactly if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>19718300
I honestly did figure, I don't know if I would call it strange, but definitely stupid.
>>
>>19718299
>>19718300
Can you get me?

How does KSK actually feel about me and idk if Im overthinking or but, but she told me some things today which dont add up to where she was at the time, but the two could just be matched up, but its odd if they do.
>>
>>19718303
Something tells me they aren't helping you grow, nor are they good friends of yours. They tolerate you but they don't feel much towards you. I feel they are taking you down somehow, either emotionally or literally
>>
>>19718316
there is a girl I use to like there, she rebuffed me so that might be what you sense.
>>
>>19718315
7 of cups, ace of cups, 3 of swords

Honestly her feelings about you are complicated but she's getting over you. Maybe she used to feel something about you/ you made a really good impression on her when you first met but that feeling has kinda gone now.

She doesn't see you as worthy as she used to, she is looking for something better elsewhere. She might end up friend zoning you soon enough if she hasn't already

I'd say cut your losses and invest in something more useful
>>
>>19718267
As anon. If you want to catch him offer to read occult queries. :^) He's a rare Pokemanz but will come out for Pokesnacks.
>>
>>19718354
kek
>>
File: l-12846.jpg (218 KB, 700x700)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Would moving to japan be a mistake and should i apply for the job in costa rica
>male
>capricorn
>19
>intp
>>
>>19718340
I like your style.

May I have a reading from you?
Is my health going to improve?
>>
Air query

M 24 Aries
Have I improved as a person? I feel like I have thanks to my current job but I also feel super tired all the time.
>>
>>19718208
Shes retarded and a whore but she can be very very accurate at times
At times i mean like 5%
>>
>>19718470
I mean if you give out hundreds of divinations obviously some of them will be accurate just by coincidence
>>
>>19718374
>/div/ reposting my screencaps again
The high degree of occurrence to which this happens is humorous. Meme magick synchronicities are at play.

>sidenote
Japan is for weebs :^)
>>
>>19718492
This. She's a dumb racist attention who're and probably has fucked one of the mods here, that's why she never gets banned for breaking most of the global rules and flame baiting
>>
>>19718492
Its not like that. Cheswick was also accurate about me and i didnt even ask about the girl in that reading.
But i was retarded and it took me too long to understand so i fucked it all up. Such is life eh
>>
>>19718394
I'll have to know what is wrong with your health first, have you tried a doctor before trying a reader?

I am studying medicine as well so give me the symptoms I might figure something out that way too

Is it chronic pain and fatigue that you experience? Something tells me it most likely is that

For the cards I got : 4 of pents, lovers ( R) and 5 of cups.

I'd say it will if you ask the right people and maintain a good diet. It's partly psychological as well. Get out of your house for some private time, go to a part of your city you have never been before, visit a museum or zoo or just watch a movie at a theatre. You need a change in routine as well as a good diet to help in your healing process. If it really is chronic pain as I think it is, a change in your mindset will help you.

Also write down what exactly you feel, where it hurts, what symptoms you have and consult your doctor. I feel sad for all you chaps you can't afford a decent doctor in the land of the free, for a country whose medical schools like preaching 24/7 about importance of patient care and humanity, they sure make it really hard for people to get some quality healthcare
>>
>>19718508
yes its EXACTLY like that, cheswick shits out a HUGE amount of readings every time she reads, so just by coincidence she will be correct with some people

but the fact that 95% of her readings are inaccurate garbage prove that shes not legit, no reading she ever gave me made sense
>>
>>19718558
are you a reader who's in any of that worthless degenerate piece of shit dramas? if so please kill yourself God really wants you to. do the world a favor pls.

if not idk why you hate her so much, shes insufferable and shit but shes not here always.
>>
>>19718526
FREAKY!!!

You just tripped me out.
and yes fatigue!!!!

>>I can't afford a doctor

Do you have an email I can reach you at for symptoms?
>>
Working on third out of five geomancy readings.

This lady explains what geomancy is and how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFsrNPtVes
>>
>>19718598
Can you do mine?
Female, 24
How is the love of my life?
>>
>>19718606
Send me an email with:

>A nickname
>Your Gender
>Your query

Know beforehand that this method takes longer, but it gives me a lot of info, I have gotten up to a 1,000 words out of it.
>>
>>19718579
Sure ameyaoola at gmail, hit me up ill see if I can figure it out
>>
>>19718639
>ameyaoola
Sent
>>
>>19718598
Do you use dice or another type of tool?
>>
>>19718652
Cool
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19718662
4 consecrated dice. I noticed just today any binary system works however, such as bits.
>>
>>19718598
Male, 26
Her exact feelings towards me, whether I was cucked today, how to move forward in this relationship.
>>
Okay, who got the 666? >>19718666
>>
>>19718670
Bits? I'm sorry can you explain?
>>
M Taurus. So I cut all ties and I failed again, so what do I do now? I have two answers but they both are not going to solve anything, but I have no other ideas as I refuse to continue as I am. Really lost here any clarity would be greatly appreciated
>>
Hi, guys. Inexperienced reader looking to get some practice. I'll be around for the next hourish.
>>
>>19718682
What do you need for your queries?
>>
>>19718682
what info you need
>>
>>19718669
Query?
>>
>>19718685
>>19718687

Whatever you think is relevant. I've gotten positive feedback on no info before, so I'm pretty open to whatever.
>>
>>19718669
I just received some weird message, does She want me to be my own artist? It feels like she wants me to pursue art again...

>>19718676
Bits as in zeros and ones, I am planning to test a technomancy system that uses geomancy as the core and hexadecimal values as representation of each of the 16 figures that exist in Geomancy.

>>19718672
Not taking mundane queries for this method. I need something you direly need to know, a life changing query, send me an email to:

hermeticmagician66@gmail.com

With these:

>Nickname
>Gender
>Query

Queries about love are accepted but the question needs to be timeless, e.g. 'What is needed for me to have a lasting relationship' or something like that, because this method is slow, but kinda deep.
>>
>>19718682
Hey there would you be able to give me a go?

Female

Will he be back to talk to me again any time soon?
>>
>>19718699
I may have to contact you then...

My life is in a mess
>>
>>19718664
I am going to sleep soon...didn't get a response from you. This fatigue is getting to me, I can't seem to type much.
Email me if I may have written your email wrong.

>>randomhuman1777@gmail.com

Night.
>>
>>19718707
Hey it's you after all, I'm the mackerena anon, I am busy with some at the moment so probably won't be able to talk. Let me just check my email real quick
>>
>>19718682
idk love reading with this current girl
>>
>>19718699
>I just received some weird message, does She want me to be my own artist? It feels like she wants me to pursue art again...
>8 of pents, 3 of cups, 3 of pents
It seems like a little bit of both. She wants you to surround yourself with other artists so that you yourself can get a better View. But at the same time she wants you to do your own art for whatever project it is that you're working on.

>what does CP think of me? I am female he is male
>>
>>19718691
You still here?
>>
>>19718701
6 of Swords reversed, 6 of Cups (clarification)

Looks like it! You have some things to talk about that you didn't get closure on.
>>
>>19718715
Yes
>>
>>19718714
Let me check on yours, thanks.
>>
>>19718699
Yes yes she does.
>>
>>19718682
Female, 27. Do you know how the living situation with my future roommates is going to be? Is anything else going to change in my life?
>>
>>19718716
Oh god

Thank you! !
>>
>>19718682
Male
What does M feel about me? Does she like me?
>>
>>19718717
Im about to abandon my goetic spirit entirely because the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen has happened. I want to make peace because I got nothing out of this deal. Is this a good idea?
Your query?
>>
>>19718711
HAHAHAHA

What are the chances. So funny!

>>Funny and smart.

Bravo!
>>
>>19718714

CatPeople has a secret admirer?
>>
>>19718681
Anything I need to do to get a reading? I don't mind I have time before I take one of my options, it's just they are not going to solve anything I'll just be static and I spent over 20years that way, so I'd like another option, but only if it will help, if this is the way it's going to be for the rest of my life then fuck it I'm going back to war and proceed to show the world just how angry and how much hate I can have.
>>
>>19718727
Do you know why the opposite happened? Because goetic spirits aren't real. You were roleplaying.
>>
>>19718713
Hi.
You, Her, Dynamic
The Star, 5 of Wands, Ace of Swords

She's playing hard to get, but you have a serious chance if you take a cerebral approach in how you interact with her.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19718682
F
What does M think about me?
>>
>>19718682
What does n feel about me?
>>
>>19718741
Quarry?
>>
>>19718736
I guess I was... I might as well have been.
>>
>>19718748
What is the man I love feeling about me? Are we beginning to reconnect? Yours?
>>
>>19718714
>Albus
>Conjunctio
>Via

He seems to really like being around you and thinks you are a good person, however he does not see you as a potential partner, he has more of an interest in becoming friends with you.

It would be best to develop a friendship with this guy as there is a potential later on to have a relationship, but as it stands now, he is not romantically interested in you.

>Cauda Draconis

You are not really interested in waiting or so it seems or you might want him to pace things faster so you end up in a relationship, unfortunately you might end up cutting contact because of this.

It would be best if you developed that friendship, waiting for him to have a romantic interest in him, but this is entirely up to you.
>>
>>19718682
>all this line in 20mins on a saturday night

Jesus christ /div/
>>
>>19718730
>Bravo

Heh. What made you so depressed anyway? Just the health issue or something more?

Check your email btw I replied
>>
>>19718682
Why am i like this
>>
>>19718759
Hey we are thirsty and desperate for gfs OK?
>>
>>19718682
What will that girl think of me
>>
>>19718759

everyone's making up for not being around last Saturday
>>
>>19718762
I replied back
>>
>>19718682
how can I get laid
>>
>>19718699
Why an email? Can't you do readings here like the others?
>>
>>19718766
Someone needs to set up /div/'s dating services

>Tired of being alone?
>Willing to desperately engage with ANYONE of the opposite sex?

You pleads have been answered you can now meet an equally desperate human of the opposite sex, all you need is to write a short biography and our relationship experts will match you with someone equally desperate for love!
>>
>>19718723
That sounds like 2 questions.

1. Roommates
Ace of Pentacles reversed

There's a social opportunity here, but you need to be open to it. No holing yourself in your room, Anon.

2.Potential for Change
Death, (clarification) Queen of Swords reversed
Yes. Definitely. This is the end of an era for you. It'd behoove you to allow yourself to be more compassionate. There's no place for bitterness you've been accustomed to feeling.
>>
>>19718778
It's a pretty long method, each reading takes about an hour just to get the figures and I need about another half an hour to interpret the chart.
>>
>>19718784
HAHAHAHAHAH

>>Sign me up !!!
F 25
>>
>>19718786
I am pretty reclusive, but my it's my best friend and her husband I'm moving in with. I'm just concerned about whether we'll get along. I've had a lot of depression and bitterness lately, but not of the sort where I feel resentment against people, but rather it's self-directed. I'm sorry I asked two questions by the way, thank you for looking into both.
>>
>>19718044

Sounds like you have got your things all figured out. That's good to know. I have enjoyed talking with you as well. Knowing that a lot of people are in similar situations as myself and that I'm not alone makes me feel better. I didn't expect to have such a conversation with someone on /div/ but I'm glad that we did. Take good care of yourself, soul sister. Don't let anyone change how you think about yourself. Good luck with everything!
>>
>>19718784
This would unironically work. Look at us man, we're all alone here
>>
>>19718800
Except we're on 4chan, so clearly broken and bad for each other.
>>
>>19718726
Knight of Pentacles, 4 of Wands reversed, The Hermit
She thinks you have admirable qualities, but may not be available for a relationship due to personal issues.
>>
>>19718754
Nine of Cups
Seven of Wands
Six of Pentacles
Nine of wands

He feels very lucky to have you and I would say yes you are beginning to reconnect. He's feeling a little overwhelmed with the intensity of your twos relationship and its putting him in the defensive end of things. If he's acting shyly about it its because he's primarily just being shy. You might also be overwhelming him a bit too, he feels like he couldnt possibly give you the same attention back right now due to his business. That doesnt mean hes not head over heels for you. He is.

What does the twitchy guy feel towards me?
>>
>>19718805
I would love a bad and broken mommy gf to boss me around to be honest
>>
>>19718794
No worries- it was more of an observation than anything else!
Self-compassion is a thing too, you know! It seems like you'll be in pretty supportive surroundings, so it might help with your depression.
>>
>>19718682
What does A feel about me? how deep is her love for me
>>
>>19718812
My best friend is very supportive of me so I'm really hoping that moving in with her is going to cause a shift in my mood. It sounds like things are going to get better from that point on if your reading is true... which I hope it is. I desperately need the change of pace. Thanks again.
>>
>>19718810
Eight of Swords
Six of Cups
King of Swords
Eight of Wands
Ace of Cups

At the moment they’re trying to ignore and suppress how they feel about you, but they like you a lot. He thinks you’re sweet, cute, and he may even daydream a bit about you. The suppress does pass though. A rush of courage helps them overcome their anxieties and they give into their feelings. I suggest you try to get closer to this person. It may help them break out of their shell.
>>
>>19718742
Queen of Cups reversed
He might be reading you as insecure and a little needy.
>>
>>19718807
I'm not sure how accurate is this but thank you.
>>
Anyone doing readings at moment?
>>
Reading request.
Male.
I'm scared and confused. Would I be able to turn my life up?
>>
>>19718682
How does she feel about me
>>
>>19718743
Knight of Pentacles, reversed.

Sorry, it looks like N might think you're a bit of a tryhard.
>>
>>19718215
Stray is a monster. I started to believe in this shit after his readings.

>>19718191
Cheswick is a 8 or 80
>>
>>19718682
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>19718759
Lol it's mostly romance readings too. /div/ got stood up on Saturday night.
>>
>>19718682
>>19718139
>>
>>19718682
Next gf plox
>>
Hey /div/ this might be a bit off-topic but I'm making an RPG and trying to make "white magic" feel more..../div/ than just a typical white-mage casting cure.

The base class of my "white magic" users is called a Divine. They have the stereotypical spells like Cure, protect, etc. The spells are pretty underwhelming in every way. The player has to choose a deity to worship, and based on the deity, the basic spells get extra power/effects. Like a wargod increasing damage every time you cast heal on someone.

I was wondering if there were any methods of worship that are either so unique or popular that I can base a class off of it.
>>
Doing some readings (helps me feel less useless) Age and gender needed too.
>>
>>19718763
Oh jesus let's get vague.
The Hermit, Judgment, The Emperor

You're a know-it-all because you've invested a lot of time in introspection and the search for truth?
>>
>>19718865
Male. 30. Will ever get a job?
>>
>>19718834
Welcome. Good luck!
>>
>>19718865
Female
How is the love of my life?
>>
>>19718868

It's perfectly fine to have fallen out of the workforce for a while, in fact it is even encouraged as trends are showing that massive unemployment gives a desirable standard of life to so many people. Your job prospects are low right now, but you will find pleasure in something that is yet to be discovered, a new outlet for your time, could be a new video game or something along those lines.
>>
>>19718865
Good night Hyper.
Male
How my next gf is? Personality-wise speaking
>>
>>19718874

He is doing OK and he has his share of problems for now, he will be more open about these things as time goes on and if you are lucky you might see him working out sometime in the future. Good Luck.
>>
>>19718865
21 male general reading please
>>
>>19718768
The Sun reversed

Dude, you will crush her. The fuck did you do?
>>
>>19718878

She is the ex con of the female world, sounds like she fell out in a big way by being devious this type is hard to come by though so don't have any negative feelings about it no one is perfect, she likes to laugh a lot and does crazy antics in front of you for attention. Good One.
>>
>>19718865
Male

Does my crush like me back or does he just want to be friends or what?
>>
>>19718875
Thanks. Can make you another? Will my family forgive me?
>>
>>19718865
Male

I've been tossing and turning about trying to hook back up with someone (female, 20) I've hurt in the past. Should I try to make up with her now despite how I'm not in a good position or just move on and wait to see if things will patch itself up?
>>
>>19718856
>>19718853
>>19718850
>>19718845
>>19718815
>>19718775

Sorry guys, I won't be able to get to you. I'm calling it for tonight. Take good care of your kokoros.
>>
>>19718880

You are due for some lovin and this is cool to you but not for her because she is looking for someone serious, so I would appeal to your mature side when you meet her next because she is one heavenly soul if you could ever meet one.
>>
>>19718865
female
How did H feel last year when x happened?
>>
>>19718885

He likes you to a degree but he was scared of something that caused him to go cold, I think it was in relation to an event at a party that was too out of control for him to fathom. Hope it gets better between you two.
>>
>>19718865
male
I's being upset with my friends justified or am I being self righteous?
>>
>>19718890

Move on because you will get tempted down the road with others and repeat similar mistakes but not to the degree of this one. She is vulnerable because she hasn't had the life experience you have had and she is loved too much by everyone to venture beyond 4chan's standards.
>>
File: 08277453.jpg (22 KB, 325x236)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>19718884
Thanks but,what does ex con means?
>>
>>19718905

Your friends are cool, they didn't really lose much sleep over what happened and neither did you, it's just a minor thing that is going to make you guys go cold over each other before you are boys again so I wouldn't stress.
>>
>>19718865
Its you again! :D
F
When will my business opportunity strike?
>>
>>19718910
Thanks, Hyper. You lifted a load off my mind.
>>
>>19718865
Woman
Is someone going to visit me soon? Who? What?
>>
>>19718911

Con Artist, Convict, I'm not sure but she was like that to some of her friends.
>>
>>19718883
Not much I was gonna meet after a tinder hookup

So she won't like me or something
>>
>>19717634

Leviticus 19:26-31
'You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying.

Leviticus 20:6
'As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

Numbers 22:7
So the elders of Moab and the elders of Midian departed with the fees for divination in their hand; and they came to Balaam and repeated Balak's words to him.

Repent heretics or burn in hell for eternity
>>
>>19718865
What does A think of me?
>>
>>19718865
Male 22

Just you to know that I love you Hype, u r a qt
>>
>>19718865
Male

What do the girls in my class think of me?
>>
>>19718773
I replied as well, your situation is kinda shitty but it can get better
>>
>>19718914
I was mostly talking about Christina but that's good to hear, thank you!
>>
>>19718865
Male

What would my next gf be like?
>>
Scorpio male

Trading tarot readings

First query: Should I take on J*** as a roommate?
>>
>>19718922
Yeah, it's not looking so good if you're going by that card.
Go anyway, though? Like I said, I'm pretty inexperienced at this and it'd be pretty shit if you missed out on meeting "the one" because an idiot on 4chan gave you a bum read.
>>
>>19718917

The next best opportunity will be around Xmas this year because that is what you are geared towards, hopefully you will learn from a few mistakes along the way and have the life skills needed to keep ahead of the pack, it is an unwritten code that sticks with you for life even though it may seem like you aren't succeeding you are forging new connections in your brain that make you a survivor if times get tough so be 'out there' and make the most of what you've got because you have a wicked life ahead of you.
>>
>>19718903
to some degree?...ugh what could that mean
>>
>>19718865
Male

Why do I feel tired all the time
>>
>>19718919

There is a person of interest who lives in your vicinity and they will be tempted to see you as they pass through your area and will call in for unknown reasons to chat with you about something, could be a friend or semi friend.
>>
>>19718865
Female 20
What does M think about me?
>>
>>19718944
Who finds the one on tinder anyways kek?

I am just trying to get laid, it's been a while
>>
>>19718865

Female, 29
Will I ever find the right guy?
>>
>>19718897
>>19718865

Don't know if you meant to skip.
Also you're not useless. It looks like you're pretty helpful on here.
>>
>>19718865
male

love general if you could, please
>>
>>19718897

H felt relieved that he knew what happened it made him wise up to life a bit better. He realises that bad things can happen in life and knows what to avoid in the future.
>>
>>19718865
M 41, >>19718681
>>19718733
Please! Lol it's time to decide if I continue at trying to find what I need or not ty
>>
>>19718865
29 Male
Interested in love reading if you want to do something specific, otherwise a general is fine. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19718858
Study shamanic practices, they have some unusual methods to call their spirit guides.

You should also research a bit on several religious practices from mesoamerican, african and proto-European cultures.

If you really want something unique that isn't seen too often in videogames you could research Hebrew mysticism, and Enochian magic.

Be warned that Enochian is pretty powerful so I would suggest you to take it as inspiration rather than blindly copying symbols.
>>
>>19718969
Thank you.
>>
>>19718867
Goddamn this was actually spot on. Thank you anon. When will you be here again, i'll ask another question next time.
>>
Hi, i'm a 28 year old female. I need to know if my daughter is also the daughter of my ex boyfriend or another guy i cheated with. Or if my ex is ever gonna leave me and my daughter alone. Thanks.
>>
>>19719036
>dna test
>if yes:
>>deal with situation you created
>if no:
>>get restraining order and learn your lesson
>>
>>19719036
This is very good-quality bait
>>
>>19719048
>not knowing how slutty white women are

Oh my sweet summer child
>>
I've already done that. I've cheated on him because he was always cheating on me, and he tried to kill me several times even before i've cheated. He tried to kill my baby, that's why he's got a restriction order, but it's not enough. He payed some guy to hit me, and i just can't handle this anymore.
>>
You don't know me, this is not about being slutty.
>>
>>19719061
Already got a restraining order? If he's violated that get proof and talk to the judge and he'll pay either jail time or a fine. Just fucking do what needs to be done.
>>
We >>>/r9k/ now, who would have told.

Does anyone want to trade? How does my project turn out?
>>
But he didn't came the last time, it was another guy. He told me that if we don't get back together, he's gonna kill my baby. And i cant proof that, it was my ex's friend who did that the last time.
>>
>>19719036
>>19719061
>>19719066

get a paternity test and a restraining order, divination can't help you with this. go to the police! seriously, divination will NOT help you if your life is danger.
>>
>>19719066
Who are you quoting slut
>>
I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT! I CANT GET OUT OF MY PARENTS HOUSE BECAUSE I'M SCARED. POLICE DOESNT DO ANYTHING. I really don't know what else to do. Tried everything
>>
>>19719089
Go and attention whore somewhere else, slut
>>
You really have a small mind, dude.
>>
>>19719036
this is either bait or peak of degeneracy

can you please tell me your sun and moon signs? this is about a theory
>>
i'm not baiting anyone.
capricorn
>>
>>19719117
Something tells me she has no idea about rendering natal chart.
>>
>>19719124
wow i expected pisces or scorpio t-b-h
>>
>>19719130
same lol.

I hope I can get a reading, I never get one in these threads.
>>
>>19719124
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Do this. I'm working on a theory includes a lot of astrology and your chart would help
>>
>>19719114

And you have a very loose pussy, what's your point
>>
i'm not a slut, i cheated because he was always cheating on me, even with girls that used to bbe my friends
>>
>>19719130
Pisces aren't degenerate, gemini Leo and Scorpio girls are sluts though
>>
>>19719128
Something tells me this is fake and gay.
Seriously, what could asking diviners who the father of your child is solve anyway? Also, instead of cheating to "get back" why didn't you just leave? Would have saved you a lot of trouble, don't you think?
Just go to the proper authorities.
>>
>>19719146
Just because it brings out the true degeneracy of women doesn't mean it's bait mr. Beta white knight, wait a few years you'll find your wife doing the same shit with jamal one day
>>
>>19719141
>literally has a baby that is not her husbands
> I'm not a slut

Ok.. Also learn to quote you dumb slut
>>
I've never cheated to get back, i cheated because i was angry. I know i should have done different, but everytime i tried to leave my ex, he told me that he was gonna kill me or my family, and i just stayed.
>>
>>19719145
Pisces are addicted to feelings, they can be mega degenerates. Especially pisces moon. Gemini girls always always cheat, all geminis cheat pretty much. Scorpio too, scorpios know they're fucked up though. They like the darkness because of it.
Leos are usually loyal, but they love the attention so female leos can end up cheating.
>>
omg why are you guys so regressive ugh..
>>
>>19719162
do the natal chart you degenerate
be useful for once in your life without spreading your legs
do i have to insult you?

this makes me think this is just bait 2bh. if it is, you need to get a life mane.
>>
>>19719153
How does pointing out her degeneracy make me a white knight, exactly? Also, she specifically said she cheated because her partner also cheated, so that obviously doesn't make things better.
>>
Deerrraiiiling once again
>>
sun one is capricorn, and moon one is virgo
>>
>>19719164
>leos
>loyal

Lmao get a load of this faggot

All the Leo chicks I know are massive sluts and they don't even have a standard, they just like jumping from one dick to another
>>
>>19719174
>virgo moon
>still a cheating slut

Really makes you think
>>
>>19719174
what the fuck is this shit
how can a virgo moon be like this
low quality bait

>>19719175
did you leo ex cheat on you with a better looking guy? there are a lot more sluttier signs than leo. leo is always under the spotlight, being a cumbucket wouldnt be good for them
>>
Are you stupid? He cheated on me all the time. I did it only once, but i'm the slut. He tried to kill me and my daughter, but i'm still a slut and he's the poor cheated guy. You're insane.
>>
>>19719190
I feel bad for your child. At least it's not a boy though, then i'd feel even worse.
>>
What a bunch of virgos.
>>
>>19719164
My ex gf was gemini sun and rising. And she was a lying bitch. all gemini women are like this?
>>
>>19718865
Hey
Male

How does my future seem?
is my past gonna come back to haunt me soon?
is this girl right for me?
>>
>>19719180
>did you leo ex cheat on you with a better looking guy?

Nope just because I know their nature doesn't mean I was cucked by a Leo slut you retard

Two of my friends had Leo gfs and they both cheated frequently, 3 Leo girls in our class, all known as massive sluts.

Leo's always being in spotlight is also a meme, most Leo girls are rather meek and not very special

I've found that's true for Taurus and Gemini girls

Surprisingly I know 7 Gemini girls and none of the, have cheated so far despite their reputation

I know around 20 Leo's, 4 of them guys and like 12 of the remaining 16 have cheated before or are currently cheating their partner or dumped them within 2 months of dating
>>
>>19719195
Fuck I love this thread.
>>
>>19719195
No. I'm taurus you roastie.
>>
I will do an experiment.

I will give a Geomancy reading to the three first who reply with the following:

>Nickname
>Gender
>Query
>A picture you feel is connected to your query, for this experiment, the picture is VERY IMPORTANT since I will use the size in Kb to calculate several things.

To those of you who sent me emails, please know that your readings are in progress, they have been far more draining and time consuming than expected, but they are still in progress, so far I have completed 4 out of six readings in the queue
>>
>>19719164
Pisces are actually loyal if the relationship is good enough, they only cheat when there is no hope for the relationship
>>
>>19719195
I am a Pisces you smelly roastie
>>
File: abc.png (191 KB, 940x528)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>19719204
Update
Female
General career please
>>
>>19719196
All gemini women are like this yes. Gemini is the most unbalanced sign in general. Such a shame really, because they can be smart at times.

>>19719200
Taurus cheat too yes, they love sex. Leo being meek and not very special is retarded, you really dont know shit about this. They sound more like an aries than a leo. Leos always have identity issues dude, they always need to prove it to themselves that they're actually "that guy/girl" etc. Cheating on your partner and getting fucked by random people would make them so insane.
>>
File: blackfox.jpg (44 KB, 594x395)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>19719204

Iceberg
Male
How does all of this nonsense shake out for me?
>>
File: CqpURBA.jpg (27 KB, 400x288)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>19719204
JH
Male
Next relationship/girlfriend please. What will things be like?
>>
>>19719175
I'm a female leo and I'm not a slut :^) but the female and male leos I know are
>>
>>19719209
Pisces are only loyal if you can make them feel at least 5 emotions at once, and 2 of those emotions need to be extreme. They don't have a moral code and mostly think it's all made up. If you cant make a pisces feel things constantly, youre gonna get cucked. They wont even feel bad about it.
>>
File: 1503329351933.jpg (182 KB, 541x800)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>19719204
Elendil
Male
Will i have a gf by the end of the year?
>>
>>19719204
Flower
Female
Is my ex gonna leave me and my daughter alone?
>>
>>19719204
Sea
Male
Is this girl right for me?
>>
>>19719214
>Laetitia
>Fortuna Major

It seems the future will be pretty prosperous but what you need is to be surrounded by more people, the more you develop your social network the better you will have a chance of success.

Do provide feedback if you can as this is an experimental method.
>>
>>19719216
>Amissio
>Cauda Draconis

Not very well, Amissio tells me things are gonna be worse a loss that will happen or is happening as we speak, Cauda Draconis also speaks about closure and the end of a cycle, so I would say you will have to move on to something new.
>>
>>19719215
Yes, i'm still coping with the shame feelings. The bitch cheated on me and i feel like crap for months. And was a ltr (9y). I don't want even think abot with how many guys she cheated. That shit tears me apart. She used to told me "I'm scared of men". Jeez. I hate women sometimes.
>>
>>19719174
>Tfw I’m a cap sun and a virgo Moon female
I mean, I’ve had my moments where I’ve wanted to be wild, but never any shit like this
>>
>>19719238
>what you need is to be surrounded by more people
You're right about that but im too awkward for a social life for now so I guess i'll wait
Thank you for the read
>>
>>19719222
>Puer
>Tristitia

Sadly for you it's not gonna be a good one, it will probably be full of discord and arguments among both of you, puer tells me it will haver some violence, hopefully just verbal whereas Tristitia tells me there will be emotional pain and suffering.
>>
>>19719246
>all these baiters itt
>the possibility of this being a single sad worthless guy
>this is his understanding of having fun
>only way for him to have fun is trying to be other people

Next time you look in the mirror, i want you to take a deep look in your eyes. I want you to remember that moment.
>>
>>19719215
>Leo being meek and not very special is retarded, you really dont know shit about this. They sound more like an aries than a leo. Leos always have identity issues dude, they always need to prove it to themselves that they're actually "that guy/girl" etc.

You sound like the only retard here, unlike you I didn't get info about Leos from some shitty astrology site. I happen to know a lot of people and of those people, a sizeable amount are leos. Out of the 20 leos that I know, only 4 were actually remarkable or popular in anyway.

One was my childhood friend, really intelligent girl, and loved by all. She went to study at Harvard two years ago, she jumped from boyfriend to boyfriend in high school so pretty sure was a slut.

Another girl I knew was really gorgeous, alpha female type in college. Changed boyfriends often and still cheated on them, we weren't close but I heard rumors often.

The other two were leo guys who were with me on my football team, really good players and popular in college and with the ladies.

The other 16 or so people I know, a majority of them girls were rather nerdy and nothing special to look at. They were also meek as hell.

Even the girl that went to Harvard was pretty meek, there was nothing queen like about her, she was just a good little nerd.

Unlike leo sluts taurus girls are typically religious or have strong morals so they don't cheat often, they are an earth sign so rhey are rather stubborn about their beliefs. My own ex gf was a taurus and she was rather clingy, which I found pretty cute
>>
>>19719264
*Sigh* Will I ever have a normal relationship? But yeah, that sounds about right.
>>
>>19719224
That's what most leo girls tell themselves, that they are pure upright saints. Believe me even those slutty leos like acting holier than thou all the time
>>
>>19719226
>Laetitia
>Conjunctio

Most likely, Laetitia talks about joy and Conjunctio tells me you just lost someone or otherwise you were in a relationship, the future is bright however as you will find someone by the time frame you suggested.
>>
>>19719226
poltards like you shouldnt get a gf for the betterment of humanity
>>
>>19719265
>he thinks women are pure little angels that can do no wrong

Oh my sweet summer cuck...
>>
>>19719230
>Fortuna Major
>Amissio

Yes, but expect to see many fights that stem from this situation, it will not be easy but in the end he will leave you alone, be careful however because this guy is driven by a very powerful impulse.
>>
What you do when sun is leo and moon pisces
>>
>>19719272
Hermetic, woow you are right, thanks man, there is time for other question? Its going to be Paty or Rox or someone new?
>>
>>19719290
You commit sudoku
>>
>thinking zodiac signs can tell if someone is a slut or a loyal girl
I guess that's why there are lots of love queries on /div/
>>
>>19719268
>Unlike leo sluts taurus girls are typically religious or have strong morals so they don't cheat often, they are an earth sign so rhey are rather stubborn about their beliefs. My own ex gf was a taurus and she was rather clingy, which I found pretty cute

This is false. Venus rules taurus they cheat. It's just that they find a guy to be always on/off with while having other people for flings. I fucking wanna slit your throat and watch you die in your worthless blood for insulting me, but i will take what you said about leos into consideration. You don't seem to be bullshitting.
>>
>>19719247
You will too when the te comes
>>
>>19719289
I know. I'm really scared that he might actually kill me and my baby, cause he already tried to do that. I wont give up on this. Thank you so much.
>>
>>19719236
>Puer
>Amissio
>Amissio

Pretty uncertain, but it leans towards a no, even though both of the figures are generally positive for love queries, it seems to be warning you that she's not quite right for you, you can try and see where it takes you, but ultimately the dice tell me it will not turn out well for you.

These are all I can do right now, thank you for participating in this experiment, do provide any feedback because if all the readings were accurate, I think I have found a very powerful technomancy divination system.
>>
>>19719295
>commit sudoku
Sounds relaxing
>>
>>19719265
I don't get it anon.
I hoped this shit was bait but she was my first gf and they first woman I loved (i even lost my khv to her). When you're in love for the first time in your life you think/believe she's perfect, an angel, she can do no wrong, but people are people, and life shows you the truth about everything in the hardest way. Somedays I still cry like a child (I'm 31) remembering everything (I broke up with her in may) but I feel more stronger now . I don't believe in love anymore tho.
>>
>>19719306
I’ve got better things to do than waste time with someone I feel the need to sneak around. I’d rather just break up and do what I want.
>>
>>19719307
we all know he aint gonna do shit but i hope he will try at least, then i hope hell get buttraped in jail by my nig tyrone. degenerates dont deserve to live.

you dont even know who is the father of your fucking child woman jesus christ. you had one job. one job. why cant you people resist to being impulsive animals
>>
>>19719294
Do send me an email if you believe your query is direly needed hermeticmagician66@gmail.com

I will try this again next time, if successful, then it means I have found a wonderfully powerful technomancy system.
>>
>>19719305
>I fucking wanna slit your throat and watch you die in your worthless blood for insulting me, but i will take what you said about leos into consideration. You don't seem to be bullshitting.

Bet you are a nu male faggot who doesn't even lift 25 pounds properly so I'd like to see you try

>Venus rules taurus they cheat

Oh my amateur little astrologer, taurus is an earth sign, they are immovable in their devotion towards something so they are much less likely to cheat than leo or Gemini.

You are so fucking retarded and your astrology knowledge is so off the mark and retarded it hurts my fucking head.

It's like you read some shitty astrology meme website and are now spewing it everywhere without actually having any experience of interacting with real people.

Libra is Venus dominant sign as well, are they cheaters too? You fucking retard
>>
>>19719317
He is a violent man. He cheated on me all the fucking time. Stop saying that i'm a slut, i only cheated once. He did it all along those 6 years.
>>
>>19719313
Just because a girl is a whore, doesnt mean all of them are. Yes, i agree most women became whores in the west(thank jews and their agendas for that) but i dont think it'll keep going like this for long. There really are good girls anon. You seem like a good guy too, you'll win.
(if this is bait i hope your mum dies in her sleep tonight)
>>
>>19719311
It is

>>19719314
That's a good enough attitude to go about it
>>
Are cancer girls sluts?
>>
>>19719328
>once fucked tyrone once
>still got pregnant

Damn black genes really are strong

I really hope the guy ends up slitting your throat and smashing your daughters head with a sledge hammer and then goes to jail for the rest of his life.

That'd be a satisfactory end to this story
>>
>>19719225
That proves they believe in true love.
>>
>>19719332
At least I have the decency to be honest. I wouldn’t cheat. Breaking up is easier for everyone. It’s not about signs anyways. Not everyone is completely fixated on every partner they have. I’ve been fixated before, and other times I had partners whose company I enjoyed but didn’t really see a future.
>>
>>19719322
Fucking retard piece of shit i work out and i could crush your brainless skull with my bare hands bitch

Libra dont cheat because they have an idea of themselves, they gotta get along with everyone, their symbol is literally scales dude. How can cheating get along with justice? Fucking retard

Taurus love sex, food, sleep. Thats all. Theyre not bad as gemini ofc but theyre not the good girls you think they are. Not that you can understand that, dont think too much and hurt that head.

There is nothing i hate more than fake astrology know it all types on /x/. Even schizophrenic larpers are better than your kind.
>>
>>19719329
>thank jews and their agendas for that
Stop blaming jews for noggery and faggotry of whites...

Jews didn't force this bitch or a other million white sluts to slut it up, they do that perfectly well on their own

Also fuck off back to pol, that's your containment board
>>
>>19719343
>mods will ban this guy like they banned me before
>they dont ban any of the roleplayers or degenerates

How much those jews are paying you, cuck mods?
>>
>>19719349
>>19719322
This is the dumbest argument I’ve seen on div in a long time. Two anonymous dudes yelling at each other about how much they lift
>>
How would I go about getting a reading done on me?
>>
Why are Geminis hated?
>>
>>19719360
You should come back when everyone isn’t fighting about astrology and lifting and vag
>>
>>19719343
You're sick.
>>
>>19719368
Okay thanks anon
>>
>>19719328
Be strong girl, you can do it. But don't cheat again even if you just want revenge. Your dignity is the most important thing.
>>
>>19719366
They break hearts. My gemini never cheated but once he knew he had me the passion cooled off big time. Made me think he was cheating, so I got clingy which triggered his flight response. Geminis cause sooo many misunderstandings and I’m beginning to wonder if they’re too retarded to communicate with their partners or experience empathy that extends beyond their own orbit
>>
>>19719349
>Taurus love sex, food, sleep. Thats all. Theyre not bad as gemini ofc but theyre not the good girls you think they are. Not that you can understand that, dont think too much and hurt that head.

Kek go to sleep numale faggot, you have no idea what you are talking about. Also stop getting your astrology knowledge from some hipster new age website.

Taurus is an earth sign, much more stable and grounded than air and fire signs, both volatile and unreliable. Also if Venus dominate taurus are sluts, shouldnt libras be slut for the same reason?

brainlets like you need to fuck off back to /b/ and /pol/

Faggots like you is what is ruining /x/
>>
>>19719355
Look at hollywood. Look at media. They're working subliminally lad. But of course white people being this stupid and being sheep didnt help also. Theyre getting revenge on white people by destroying monogamy and family values. You dont need to be smart to see this shit. Look at harvey weinstein shit.
But i'll stop talking about this because its not exactly /div/. It is not so far from /x/'s alley tho.
>>
>>19719373
I just wanted to make him feel like i did. But i know that i was wrong now.
>>
>>19719356
Funny how they don't ban christcucks,poltards,attention whores, tripfags and cheswick

Really makes you think

>>19719358
Do u even lift phaggot
>>
>>19719329
Thanks anon. I hope so, right now after 5 months without having a relationship nor sex I just want to fuck some girls to get over her because sometimes I'd still miss her body. I had a major mental breakdown when I finally realized how was she. This year was crap for me, i took risperidone for a couple of months a had a depressive episode but I'm stand up right now.
If you asked me now I guess I just was really stupid/blind to not see how she really was, she told me I was her first man and I believed in unconditional love. She denied me cheating on me until the last, but one day (in february, after a minor struggle through texting she told me something like "I never lied to you, I lied to the other one").
>>
>>19719380
Don't worry. One learn from their mistakes, protect your dignity. Best wishes for you.
>>
>>19719377
>retard didnt even read what i said about libras and why they dont cheat

You are the numale, you degenerate faggot. Taurus loving sex the most is a fact and if you knew anything about astrology you'd know this. They are more stable than fire signs yeah but who isnt? Fire signs are chaotic af. Air signs are bad because they get bored quickly/can live in denial for too long.
>>
>>19719305
>Venus rules Taurus
>they cheat
>fixed earth sign
>cheat

Probably not??? You don't know anything about astrology.. do you?

Mercury or Venus in Gemini are the most likely to cheat.
>>
>>19719376
Thanks for answering ^^. I'm a Gemini and have always been curious about the hate.

My ex was a Gemini as well, things were.... Interesting.
>>
>>19719370
Healthier than that slut
>>
>>19719388
Cheswick is Jewish after all
Will confirm if I get banned again for making this joke
>>
>>19719397
Here’s the deal. Regardless of your sign, two healthy adults who are willing to compromise and communicate can make a relationship work. Astrology can direct you towards someone more compatible, but two individuals can make a relationship work if they want if they’re healthy and willing. Just saying.
>>
>>19719398
I don't know about that. Is your mom ok? Cause she's got to suck dicks all night to pay for your internet, asshole.
>>
>one slut got knocked up by tyrone made this thread one of the funniest /div/ has ever seen

Thanks lady
>>
>>19719376
>the sign of communication
>too retarded to communicate

You can't tell a ton from just the sun sign, but your statement doesn't exactly add up.

Gemini are in general fairly scattered though, it may be a topic that got glossed over.
>>
>>19719390
Thank you so much :3
>>
>>19719389
It'll get better. Its already getting better. What happened to you was a very big deal and you deserved better. Sometimes bad things happen, it makes us more defensive and weary but we have to move on. I like to think things happen for a reason. You're more of a man now than you've been before because you've been through this and you're still standing. Most people fell right in to degeneracy while having no excuses other than attention addiction.
>>
>>19719379
>Look at media.
Muh media

Oh fuck off, there are plenty of stories of white women being sluts in medieval times too, even in 1800s and early 1900s that you poltards adore so much...

White women have been a bunch of sluts since eternity, they have used their physical beauty to marry rich, beta cucks that most white men and then cheated behind their backs.

It's hardly a new thing, it just wasn't that discussed this openly before the advent of Internet and social media

>Theyre getting revenge on white people by destroying monogamy and family values

Yeah all those ebil jews forcing white cucks and sluts to slut around, ofcourse it's not like the sluts are slutting around because they want to.

Fuck off to stormfront you dumb nigger, you faggots are more cringe worthy than tulpa retards
>>
>>19719412
Just because you talk a lot doesn’t mean you’re making any sense or it’s even intelligent.
>>
>>19719318
Ok i will do it, thanks again.
>>
Okay I'm hoping that someone could help me out by doing a reading about me to find out if I have a higher purpose of some sort? Acttually wanted to do this for a long time.
>>
>>19719412
Hello 88!
Bring some light to the topic! Does gemini cheats a lot?
I'm taurus rising scorpio. I never cheated but only because I loved my partner. But when taurus doesn't get what it wants (Hardcore sex) they're prone to cheat/look what it wants in someother place.
>>
>>19719429
Tonight’s not a good night, my dude. It’s the moon or something. Everyone is acting crazy. Come back tomorrow :)
>>
>>19719409
My mom didn't have kids from a wedlock you dumb shameless slut
>>
>>19719412
Gemini are always scattered. You know, mercury is a very bad parent planet when you think of it.
>have gemini who can be the best of the best at communicating, but they're unstable as fuck and always make miscommunications/fuck shit up for reasons even they cant understand
>have virgo who may be the smartest sign, great at communicating and seeing details nobody else can, but usually hates society and introverted as shit

Get your shit together mercury. Your kids love you and they were actually good kids. You were supposed to advise them better.
>>
>>19719434
Okay my dude I will be back tomorrow
>>
>>19719436
I'm not a slut. Your mom and your gf are.
>>
>>19719431
>But when taurus doesn't get what it wants (Hardcore sex) they're prone to cheat/look what it wants in someother place.
THIS
>>
>>
>>19719391
>You are the numale, you degenerate faggot. Taurus loving sex the most is a fact and if you knew anything about astrology you'd know this.

>doesn't know that earth signs are the most stable and reliable
>calls others numales and acts like a retard

You need to learn basics of astrology before acting edgy and autistic towards me, you dumb nigger. I have to sleep now, I don't have time for a retarded nigger like you who doesn't know basics of astrology
>>
>>19719413
I changed my mind, I hope your husband smashes your head with a sledge hammer as well

stupid slutty cunt
>>
This is all harvest full moon energies still lads
Lot of secrets/scandals coming out recently too
Its like a wet dream of aries. Lot of conflict and truth bombs all over.
>>
Is there going to be a new post?.....
>>
>>19719442
So why do have kids out of wedlock then, slut?
>>
>>19719424
Gemini in general are fairy hard to grasp. A key word in describing them is intelligent though. I'm obviously not saying all Gemini are intelligent, but people with strong Mercury/Gemini influence most likely are.

Gemini is ruled by Mercury, our communication and superficial intelligence. So to give out statements about Geminis as a whole being too stupid to communicate is directly conflicting what Astrology says about the sign.

I understand that Gemini aren't your thing, but discrediting the basics of the sign itself because they are a sign you don't care for isn't really fair to the whole of astrology. Astrology doesn't care about biases people have to a certain type of person, it simply lays out the blueprints for us to read and interpret.

>>19719431
Well, unfortunately I'm going to have to say Gemini probably is the most likely sign to cheat.

It's a mutable masculine sign that is constantly changing.

An example I find to suit this is a Mars in Gemini man. His sexual drive in the sign of Gemini makes sex more about something in his head than he actual act. Often you find people with this placement filling the need for romantic love and sex in different places.

That's not to say ALL Gemini are going to cheat though.

I'm someone with Gemini as their dominant sign, but because my Mars is in Leo I am not so likely to stray. Leo is a fixed fire sign that doesn't like being "wrong", with Loyalty as a key note to the sign.

>>19719438
It very much depends on the rest of the chart. My thoughts can be very focused because my Gemini Mercury is in the 8th house.

It's best to avoid blanket statements about signs if you aim for accuracy with astrology because of how intricate a birth chart is.
>>
>>19719450
Why does that guys skin grow back on right side of his face in the third panel
>>
>>19719459
Shut up, nigga. Are you, right?
>>
>>19719467
>Leo is a fixed fire sign that doesn't like being "wrong", with Loyalty as a key note to the sign.

Please tell this to that other retard when i said leos are loyal he tried to make fun of it. Also
>tfw i have mars in gemini
>>
>>19719467
Look, I get the gemini aren’t actually stupid. But think about them in romantic situations. They are totally different, and the Moon sign has way more pull over how that goes than anything.

>>19719469
It’s a costume. He’s training to become a super hero. Jesus Christ watch some animu anon-chan UwU
>>
File: drowning.jpg (461 KB, 1366x768)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>19719463
>>
>>19719466
Broken condom, and i'm against abortion.
>>
>>19719467
>tfw mars is god of war
Gemini’s are combative when relationship bumps start happening. They want to talk about everything so they can defend themselves
>>
>>19719467
I heard gemini cheats a lot because they get bored really fast. True?
Btw What can you say about a male with taurus sun, venus in cirgo and rising in scorpio?
I have some much troubles handling my emotions and for some reason even when i try to not draw attention I gets a lot. Fucking Scorpio!
>>
.____.

please stop.
>>
>>19719482
*venus in gemini and moon in virgo. I'm such a retarded.
>>
>>19719485
this is why astrology generals need to become a thing
>>
>>19719465
No. This is eternity.
>>
>>19719482
I'm a Gemini and never cheated and hope I never will.
>>
>>19719486
>I’m such a retarded
:^) noooo Don’t say that anon
>>
>>19719490
Male or female
>>
>>19719488
it doesn't matter where it goes.
people are just trying to be hurtful because they can.
because it makes them feel better?
why?
stop.
please.
>>
>>19719491
Kek I know i am.
>>19719490
Are you male or female?
Never do it anon. Only brings misery to your partner.
>>
>>19719496
Astrology has enough to do with divination that it’s not off topic to discuss it here. But people just don’t know how to not get butthurt over it because 90% of the people here are bitter because they’ve been dumped.
>>
>>19719467
I'm a Libra with my Mars in Gemini... but I've never once cheated on any of my partners no matter what. I do love sex though and I have a bad habit of getting "bored" of a relationship after a couple of years, I just choose to break up rather than cheat.
>>
>>19719495
>>19719498
I'm male
>>
>>19719496
Go to bed Virgo sun. Deep down we all know you're perfectionist and mean.
>>
>>19719473
Mars in Gemini isn't bad, though I used it as an example of a sign capable of infidelity.

I actually really love Mars in Gemini people, you all are delightful to flirt with.

I do think there is someone who doesn't know a lot about astrology that comes into threads mentioning it lately and argues with more well versed people about it.

>>19719474
Venus is esoterically ruled by Gemini, so this isn't necessarily true. Even the tarot card "the lovers" is connected to Gemini.

I think you may just have some strong compatibility issues with Gemini from all that you are saying.

>>19719482
It depends on the chart, but novelty is something a lot of Gemini people value.
>>
>>19719496
so div stays div and astrology discussion can go elsewhere. And so we can freaking get back to diving shit for specific questions
>>
>>19719500

I'm not saying people need to move astrology elsewhere .___.

are you misquoting the wrong post?

I just want people to be better to each other.

we don't need to be calling readers names or certain signs sluts and cheaters.

just stop being angry anons.
please.
>>
>>19719504
I only know one male gemini and he is a cheating piece of shit.
>>
>>19719516
<3
>>
>>19719505

I don't have any Virgo in my chart.
stop please.
I'm talking to you.
>>
>>19719506
And Devil is associated with earth signs. It’s not that strong of an argument. All geminis care about is getting their 2 cents in. That’s it. I’ve had negative experiences with them but I’ve got enough balls to admit they’re my guilty pleasure
>>
>>19719508
Astrology is a method of divination, I think those of us who are well versed in it should be able to use our talents in /div/
>>
>>19719523
The devil is allocated with Capricorn specifically, which is ruled by Saturn. Which, again, is a planet with strong ties to the devil.

It actually is quite important. You can really learn a lot about these connections and astrology, I understand it takes quite a bit of time but it is in fact important. To dismiss it would be a mistake.
>>
>>19719517
You know two now and I completely against cheating :)
>>
>>19719523
No, you dont know shit. Devil is capricorn's card which applies to them. Capricorn, especially in work situations, can do anything without their heart being in it. Pentacles are earth signs, swords are air, cups are water and wands are fire. Please learn more on this matter. You're embarassing yourself
>>
>>19719506
How about gemini in venus?
The bad traits of gemini goes to the "love" planet?
>>
>>19719516
i love you. please never change okay. we need more people like you in this world
>>
>>19719528
So 50%\50% male gemini and cheating.
>>
>>19719349
Why do you have an issue with cheating? Women cheat when the man isn't good enough. Survival of the fittest. If a woman cheated on you, realize you need to better yourself. Women don't cheat on idiots. You need to take responsibility.

As for women on an individual basis, choose more wisely. Calling them sluts is immature.
>>
>>19719532
I really like this placement! Venus Gemini brings a lighthearted approach to love. There's a danger for getting distracted, but I believe if two people are right for eachother such possible distractions don't actually come to pass.

Gemini is all about fun and communication, things that nurture relationships.
>>
>>19719524
I can understand that but why aren't we doing that now and discussing which sign are cheaters? Div should be for specific queries
>>
>>19719538
Kek you're a roastie or a mangina. People who cheats doesn't give a fuck about you. You can be david gandy/adriana lima and that person will cheat on you anyway. Stop being retarded and the only red flag you can only notice sometimes is "If the person you're dating left another to be qwth you they gonna do the same over again". Or you had some kind of secret device to know how people really are without having a relationship? Pussy bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>19719529
Carpricorns are Earth signs reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>19719543
The thread is dying. Soon(most likely) a new one will be made where people can focus on that. I'll do my part when it happens to do some readings so we can get back on track.

I don't condone arguing, and I know that may sound hypocritical but I do think it's a case of the person I am conversing with doesn't have a solid grasp on Astrology. I'm replying to educate and give insight like anon requested.

I suppose if it was nothing but blatant hate I would see it differently, but I believe in taking an opportunity like this and using it to inform.
>>
>>19719538
As far as i know i never got cheated on before. Calling sluts sluts isnt immature, slut shaming need to keep being a thing. Attentionwhoring is bad, cheating is a sign of weak unreliable character, it's breaking of a promise. If the man you're with isn't enough, break up with him. Some women cheat not because the guy isnt enough, they cheat because they're addicted to that feeling. Which is an addiction that needs to be solved, because they're enabling chaos and destroying lives with their reckless behavior. Same goes for men, but men are mostly so stupid cheating is only "ohh shiet i want pussy oh yee.. wait im sad pls forgive me waifu" for them.
>>
>>19719556
Thank god you’re here! What would we do without you?!
>>
>>19719556
Are you reading charts?
>>
>>19719555
Yes, but anons phrasing was saying "the devil relates to all earth signs", and using a misinformed statement that was fuzzy on details to dismiss an educated and concise one.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19719556
>>19719563
This! Do some chart readings 88!
>>
>>19719565
It’s annoying that you’re even participating though. This is why trip shit needs to get banned because it just becomes a battle of one upsmanship. Just ignore them and do readings if you actually care about keeping the threads on track. If you’re going to trip you should take on a responsibility of keeping the thread on track instead of adding to this degenerancy. You’re making it as educating anons but you’re just as keen on fighting as they are. It gets peoples’ rocks off to show off how much they know.
>>
>>19719567
Query anon?
>>
New thread
>>19719581
>>19719581
>>
>>19719563
>>19719568
You know what? Sure. I will be in the new thread.

>>19719576
Again, I had people asking for more input from me. I understand that we need to discourage meaningless shitposting but I don't think imparting knowledge regarding a form of divination is meaningless shitposting, especially when I was requested to do so.

I understand where you are coming from but I don't agree with the steps you used to get there.

Now let's leave this in this thread shall we?
>>
>>19719576
Not really, i dislike tripfags but this guy was completely on point on what he was saying. Its not that other anon was misinformed, it's that he was acting like he knew things and was sharing that misinformation to people as facts. That's something people should stand up to.
>>
>>19719583
What does the guy I ran into the store think of me?
>>
>>19719593
Then participate with those who asked you for information instead of arguing with the shitposters. Seems kinda basic to me.
>>19719597
You don’t standup to shitposters on 4chan. You ignore and report. It’s the only way to discourage them. If you don’t give them the satisfaction they’ll stop replying
>>
>>19719600
I don't see the fault in correcting misinformation.
>>
>>19719609
He was a shitposter. That was established rather quickly. You jumped into the argument by replying to the shitposter. I’ve been in the thread reading.
>>
>>19719554
>Kek you're a roastie or a mangina
You're projecting. I'm a young, attractive, female virgin. No woman with any decency would give someone the time of day if they displayed the same vulgarity you choose to.

>People who cheats doesn't give a fuck about you.
Maybe they shouldn't give a fuck about you. It's tough, but you can take it in stride or shit up div.

>You can be david gandy/adriana lima and that person will cheat on you anyway.
They would if these men had slip-ups. People who are completely immune to acting insecure are rare.

>Stop being retarded and the only red flag you can only notice
It's not about suspicions, it's about you not understanding a woman's motivations. They're not going to take you seriously if you're living in fantasy land. They want someone who's emotionally/mentally strong. Do you see why men like you don't exhibit these entailments get cheated on?
>>
>>19719560
I absolutely agree that cheating is morally wrong, however, not all decisions can be made perfectly.

>Calling sluts sluts isnt immature, slut shaming need to keep being a thing.
Sex is sex. Let them do what they want. At least they don't have a stick so far up their asses that they can't let go for once. Virgins aren't at all what you hype them up to be. There's worse character traits other than being a bit overly promiscuous.

>a sign of weak unreliable character, it's breaking of a promise
Then let them be instead of being bitter. Another sign of a weak unreliable character trait is taking all this so personally.

>Some women cheat not because the guy isnt enough, they cheat because they're addicted to that feeling.
It's both. She's acting primal, he's being a bitch. Hopefully they can both grow form the situation, becoming better, stronger people.

>because they're enabling chaos and destroying lives with their reckless behavior.
Destruction and creation, it's all the same. It gives the men a chance to overcome their delusions. Chaos forces change; negative or positive, depending on how reactionary the man chooses rto be.
>>
>>19719699
>Chaos forces change; negative or positive

Unrelated to the situation being discussed, but I needed this reminder.
>>
>>19719755
>I'm only 18
from the mouths of babes

bless you.
>>
>>19719731

I'm glad I could help one person. He probably missed my wall of text.
>>
>>19719764

I hope when you're needing answers, you get them too, anon.
>>
>>19718215
I remember your reading. If well I recall, you asked for a description thorough enough to identify the individual positively, and I said something along the lines of "if you can't ID her with that, I don't know." Thanks for the confirmation. Even though I'm pretty confident in my readings in general, it's still nice to have the occasional subsequent confirmation. Have a good one, lad.

>>19718267
Just a simple reader, anon.

>>19718354
I kek'd. If you're still around, screencap this (You), and you get a quick reading from me. But in all seriousness, I do it to motivate readers to expand their theme repertoire, and occult queries are some of the most challenging to do. It also requires some occult knowledge, of course.
>not-so-subtle motivation for others to hit the books and expand their horizons

I'll leave this open in case I get the (You) screencap. Otherwise, I'm not here, lest someone expect me to comment on the utter shitstorm this thread turned into.
>>
File: 1485537156528.gif (992 KB, 245x240)
992 KB
992 KB GIF
>>19719824
>>
File: catspirit.png (47 KB, 728x188)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
What's the best way to divine where treasure is buried? Like twelve of the goetic spirits do that, among so many other methods, what do you recommend?
>>
File: 1476841588964.jpg (70 KB, 780x550)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I couldn't find another thread to post this on. I was looking for a dream interpretation.

Now for the last couple of weeks I have been having the same theme throughout all of my dreams.

That theme being that I AM BEING CHASED or I HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM SOMETHING.

I am never scared or anything. However the main objective of my dream is to be on the move and stay ahead of whatever i'm getting away from. most of the time I don't even know what i'm running from. All I know is that I need to keep moving forward.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
>>
>>19719472
Stop whiteknighting a slut nigger
>>
>>19719467
Sun signs give a pretty good general idea of a person's internal beliefs while their rising signs provide info about first impression people might form of them

Ofcourse birth chart can be used to dig deeper but sun sign in itself is useful too
>>
>>19719516
Tongue my anus bitch
>>
>>19719538
Holy shit manginas like you actually exist wtf
>>
>>19719576
This is a board for discussion and arguments about the paranormal, if you don't like it, you can fuck off

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.