[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: jesus-christ-0107.jpg (982 KB, 1662x2200)
982 KB
982 KB JPG
Need someone to help me with this :

If god can see the future, past, present, can be everywhere at anytime and created everything that has is or will ever exist...

1) If he is so loving, forgiving and merciful why did he create hell? Isn't that sadistic?

2) Can't he just delete people instead of torturing them for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?

3) Why did he create sinners knowing that they would burn in hell for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?

4) If god knew that based on his own set of rules one will sin and still create that person knowing that this person would burn in hell, why didn't he simply did not create the person in the first place? Isn't that sadistic?
>>
Correct, you have discovered the truth. God is evil.
>>
>>19718463
Isaiah 55
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
>>
>>19718463
>Isn't that sadistic?
Yes, which is why I didn't, and have sworn an oath to shatter the elemental psyche of any entity that poses as a force of nature if they even mention such a thing.
>delete people
Haven't had to yet. Don't see why anything would ever force my hand that far.
>create sinners
I wanted free will most of all. As in, for every being in existence.
>>
>>19718484
That really doesn't answer the OPs question at all.
>>
>>19718496
Creation is not a moment.
>>
>>19718496
You do deserve hell, therefore repent the Kingdom is at hand. Sinners aren't created you have free will to know a wild panther, but is it God's fault when it rips you to shreds?
>>
>>19718484
>For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither
>and returneth not thither
Somebody didn't understand the hydrologic cycle and precipitation when they wrote this.
>>
>>19718514
Except when you do chose him, then he wants full credit. Isn't it convenient that our free will disappears whenever he wants glory?
>>
>>19718517
Jeremiah 6
28 They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.

29 The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away.

30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.

Romans 1
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
>>
>>19718511
What is your point?
>>
>>19718463
Hello anon.
1- hell exists in the interim.. Its a home for demons. Dead humans don't get sent there.. They essentially are asleep awaiting God's judgement.

2- yes. It is outlined he will do this. He never says that he will banish people to hell forever.. It does state he will utterly destroy them though.
3' God didn't create sinners specifically. God created Us with choice. Its up to us if we follow him or not. Think of it this way God doesn't want a bunch of robots to love him. He wants people with the choice to love him or not to love him.
P.s. he came to earth as Jesus as payments for our sins. All we have to do is believe he came down as Jesus.. God in the flesh and died for us. For our sins. Gave his own flesh and blood for us to wash away our sins past present and future.
4- please reference previous answers.
>>
>>19718495
Eventually I will have to die , and when I do I'm coming for you. I'll spend an eternity just looking for a way to destroy you and I will find a way. You only have yourself to blame as I got no choices and haven't experienced happiness ever, I will have justice.
>>
>>19718545
I will happily take oblivion ,destroy my soul and give me peace
>>
File: misfit.png (1.25 MB, 720x1068)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>19718463
>If he is so loving, forgiving and merciful why did he create hell?

Hell has always existed, but it got pretty serious on Earth when the Jews decided to blaspheme God for their personal material gain by making up the Moses story to "justify" mass murder.

> Can't he just delete people instead of torturing them for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?

It's more common for someone to have their soul destroyed than to go to hell for some extended period.

> Why did he create sinners knowing that they would burn in hell for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?

You're an animal subject to natural laws of the planet. Any animal can attempt to or successfully kill, rob, rape, or otherwise any other animal. That doesn't mean it's acceptable to God.

> If god knew that based on his own set of rules one will sin and still create that person knowing that this person would burn in hell, why didn't he simply did not create the person in the first place? Isn't that sadistic?

See above, natural laws of the universe and biology. Passage to heaven is earned not granted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_kl8sg8MTU
>>
>>19718542
People are free to create each other, to refine their will/bloodline and breed as they please. This means I can't just decide not to create something.

Remember, for me, free will comes first. If I can make free will work, I can make anything work.

>>19718764
>I will have justice.
Then I hope you do.
>>
>>19718877
Why are there so many shitty roleplayers on this board...
>>
>>19718877
Why are there so many shitty roleplayers on this board..?
>>
>>19718463
>If he is so loving, forgiving and merciful why did he create hell? Isn't that sadistic?

Hell isn't a cosmic concentration camp in which people are tormented by God forever, its literally just separation from God, whatever that means.

>Can't he just delete people instead of torturing them for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?

Lots of people think this is what hell is, but again, see above.

>Why did he create sinners knowing that they would burn in hell for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?

God created free will, and with that comes the ability to choose whether or not you're going to follow Gods rules, which is a requirement if you want to live with him for eternity, I mean if someone said "Hey man, the next life is scary, wanna chill with me for a while" and you just flipped them off, would anyone want you in their house?

>If god knew that based on his own set of rules one will sin and still create that person knowing that this person would burn in hell, why didn't he simply did not create the person in the first place? Isn't that sadistic?

God created people because he wanted companionship, he wanted to create people free to choose what they want and if they choose to come chill with god after they die, then they totally can. If they want to go their own way and probably get raped by a demon, they can do that too, You can do whatever you want because thats the point.
>>
>>19718877
Count on it.
>>
>>19718463
Hello: You have the wrong religion.

There, helped you.
>>
>>19718463
1 because and no
>>
>>19718463
2 yes and no
>>
>>19718915
>>19718926
Go to the archive and put "Tomoko" in the username field. Hit search. That's me. That's why.

The future felt the need to not have me be the only identity in this time period making this claim. So they spawned an army of copycats. I am solely responsible for the sorry state /x/ has come to.

>>19718989
I'm banking on it. For all the people who despise the image of God wrought on by their ancestors, none have had the gall to tell me that they seek justice for themselves. You alone have me explicit permission to pursue this path because you alone have had the courtesy to say it to my face. (Or text. Close enough.)
>>
>>19718463
3 you choose sin other part of question voided
>>
>>19718463
4 is answered by answer to 3
>>
>>19719051
>tomoko
You haven't killed yourself yet wow
>>
>>19718463
>1) If he is so loving, forgiving and merciful why did he create hell? Isn't that sadistic?
Hell just means completely devoid of God’s love.

>2) Can't he just delete people instead of torturing them for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?
He does. Read St. Augustine. Without God’s love you don’t exist.

>3) Why did he create sinners knowing that they would burn in hell for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?
Not all sinners go to hell. The ones that reject him forever and do weren’t of his seed in the first place. They were of Satan.

>4) If god knew that based on his own set of rules one will sin and still create that person knowing that this person would burn in hell, why didn't he simply did not create the person in the first place? Isn't that sadistic?
The rules aren’t as strict as you think. Just accept Jesus and make an effort to change your ways. He didn’t create the damned. Satan did. If you are of God’s seed you will eventually turn from sin and go to heaven. Even if you get shot and it’s during your last conscious microseconds.
>>
>>19718463
OP aren't you a rape baby allowed to exist by God, isn't that sadistic?
>>
File: SecretBoxBook1-1000.jpg (243 KB, 1000x932)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>19718463
Cain asked himself the same questions as he watched his brother lure the lamb to the slaughter with a smile and gentle caress.

Abraham asked himself the same questions right as he grabbed the knife.

Jacob asked as he wrestled with something unknown.

Moses asked himself the same questions as he pondered why the tree wasn't burned.

Elijah asked himself twice on the mountain. Once as that god, once as this god.

Then some fucker came along and took their poetry about it and made up all the shit you enumerated, and shoved it down your throat.

Good job OP, you are almost free.
Feel the earth moving?
>>
None of you actually answer the questions directly. This is the kind of answers we get :

> tell us to reread some part of the bible

> cite unrelated vague quote from the bible that does not answer anything and most of the time is just a way to walk in circles and never answer the question directly

> twist the question and answer only a part of it, for example : It is asked WHY god created hell if he is so merciful and forgiving. Simple question right? Doesn't seem so. People proceed to describe WHAT is Hell. What was asked is the WHY, not the WHAT.
>>
>>19718463
Yes OP
The god that created the world is evil.
Have you read Job? He makes people suffer with all his might and he demands of them to keep loving him while they suffer. He is sadistic indeed.
Luckily he isn't the true god, read about gnosticism.
>>
File: 1504496200477.jpg (376 KB, 1415x1061)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>19718463
Hell is a holding place for souls that opted out of personality existence beyond life. It doesn't matter if it's comfortable, you'll be extincted from universe memory soon. Besides, you rejected mercy.

There is an ever opening of the arms for you to repent and come back to the father. Deleting people would stifle free will. In your judgement all of the difficulties implanted in your life will be rewarded.

Evolutionary principles formed the birthing process. The souls that take that body are the 'person's along with that mind make the choices to lead them to their current spiritual position. One must only choose to do the will of the father and live a life towards a higher ideal.
>>
>1) If he is so loving, forgiving and merciful why did he create hell? Isn't that sadistic?

Hell is the earth. A soul reincarnates until in this prison until it embraces God and ascends.

2) Can't he just delete people instead of torturing them for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?

God stands in Eternity, outside of time, and all spirits do as well. This world of time of place is an illusion. No one can be "deleted". There is no such thing as deletion.

3) Why did he create sinners knowing that they would burn in hell for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?

The physical bodies we have were created through biological processes. Our minds and personalities were created partly y us and partly by the above. Our Spirits were created by God, as all spirits are, and they were sent here to incarnate in physical bodies as punishment for some cosmic sin. When they have learned what they must, they will return to Heaven purified.

4) If god knew that based on his own set of rules one will sin and still create that person knowing that this person would burn in hell, why didn't he simply did not create the person in the first place? Isn't that sadistic?

The spirit, created in the image of God, has free will as God does.
>>
>>19718463
The Luciferian rebellion was a declaration against probity. It is in the process of annihilation.
>>
>>19718463
>1) If he is so loving, forgiving and merciful why did he create hell? Isn't that sadistic?
Hell is a verb means literally "to put into the ground", it replaced "grave" as in physical hole.
Anything else attributed to the word is the wicked fantasy of man.

>2) Can't he just delete people instead of torturing them for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?
The alleged god you've been taught certainly could do that, and if he doesn't, he fits the definition of Molech. Old southern gospel versions of "heaven" fit the Molech ritual to a tee. Sing and don't cry while your children burn in hell.
Eternal torture doctrine is Molech worship.

>3) Why did he create sinners knowing that they would burn in hell for eternity? Isn't that sadistic?
Are you getting the point? Or are you still afraid the way the bible tells you not to be?
Are you afraid you will believe the wrong thing and Baal ("LORD") will be angry?

>4) If god knew that based on his own set of rules one will sin and still create that person knowing that this person would burn in hell, why didn't he simply did not create the person in the first place? Isn't that sadistic?
It could be argued that every child born is born by sadistic intent, because every parent has the opportunity to see the world that the child is about to come into, but they gotta get that fucking nut yo. Fuck the future and all bitches, right?

>>19719154
>>
>>19719198
not answering any question directly
you answer questions with other questions or talk about something else completely lol
>>
>>19718463
Don't take the Bible literally, if you do God will continually prove himself to be perpetually evil.
>>
>>19718463
>why did he create hell?
Who said he did? What bible verse mentions a torture world?
>>
>>19719172
He’ll just throw a fit and say the Monad is bad because it doesn’t kill the Demiurge. There’s no way to get through to these people. What humans feel is right isn’t always right. Until op learns this he will always create his own hell.
>>
>>19719570
He created everything so he would have to no?
>>
>>19719588
So you know that hell exists because.....
>>
>>19719570
Revelation 21:8

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
>>
>>19718463
God doesn't exist, the idea of him was created by jews and christians to make people feel fear to control them.
>>
>>19719611
>Revelation
Oh, so some fever dream about events that occurred in the past is somehow a reliable part of scripture? Funny how only a guy dying of thirst and having a dream ever mentions it and in a book that shouldn't have been incuded in the bible, huh? Ever notice how satanic USA is? Why would you believe "doctrine" invented by American con artists?
>>
>>19718463
>1) If he is so loving, forgiving and merciful why did he create hell? Isn't that sadistic?

There's a short book by CS Lewis called The Great Divorce. It's a work of fiction, a kind of parable about the afterlife. In a sense the story "explains" the existence of hell, which is essentially God letting us have what we freely choose.

Faith is trusting that God is *good*, consistent with MUCH evidence, but in tension with *some* evidence which can arguably seem to lead to a contrary conclusion.

The human mind cannot fully grasp God any more than the human eye can 'grasp' the sun. God is, like the brightness of the sun to the eye, 'too much,' He is blinding.

And yet, everything you see depends on the light of the sun, as your existence in turn depends on God.

And your existence is a good thing, because God is good. This is another potential stumbling block, for some (not excluding myself, I might add) -- that our own existence is good; that it is *not* better that we should not exist.
>>
All I get is. Once we die, that's it. Nothing, eternal darkness no consciousness. But if we are good, we get paradise.
>>
>>19719694
>Faith is trusting that God is *good
Against all of the written and witnessed evidence.

So faith is being an idiot.
>>
>>19718463
this is not how jesus looks, christ-man

get educated
>>
>>19719729
>Against all of the written and witnessed evidence.

No, not in the slightest. I think, fairly examined, the vast bulk of evidence points to the goodness of God. On the other hand, there is *some* evidence - we could dicker about how much or how little - that points in a different direction -- toward something like the reaction the Israelites had after they escaped slavery in Egypt, but now were bogged down in the desert, with little water and food; and they got angry at: "Did you just bring out into the desert to murder us??"

Faith is *not* being an idiot; there is much evidence pointing to the goodness of God, eg, the growth and health of your body - your ability to see, to hear, to taste, to read and understand, to remember, to imagine.
>>
>>19718463

Dude. Reality was created by upper level buildings mining crypto curriecies made out of coins.

Religion is the type of coin and the heresies are a fork for each coin.

The upper level beings are mining more and more souls. They didn't really create religion per se but they needed souls to have an experience that people who buy the coins in their reality value.

Which is why we are getting so many weird religions like Scientology and Mormonism these days.
>>
>>19719776

*Crypto coin currencies made out of souls.
>>
>>19719751
>the vast bulk of evidence points to the goodness of God

No, every little commandment, every breath god breathes makes him a villain.

A god that is good doesn't make a person homosexual and then burns that person in hell for being homosexual.
>>
>>19719786
I was good friends with a homosexual, Paul Sergios ("One Boy at War").

>A god that is good doesn't make a person homosexual and then burns that person in hell for being homosexual.

This is a presumptuous statement.

I believe Paul was saved in the end.

Putting aside that specific case, we must indeed conform our wills to the will of God. This is a challenge for all; it is a challenge for all, gay or straight, to practice sexual continence in an age of sexual indulgence.
>>
>>19719809

There is strong evidence supporting that homosexuality is genetic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8494487

Also, honestly it looks like they have more fun and it would probably be easier to suck your friends dick than deal with girls. But no... I gotta like boobs and vagina.
>>
>>19718463
A person could wax poetic for 1000 pages about why those acts are justified or how hell is merely another opportunity for the soul to be redeemed. In the end all of that is the result of human imagination. If you are willing to accept the existence of a truly omnipotent and omniscient creator then we have no basis to judge its ideals or motives. A limited mind has no means to begin to comprehend the infinite. It can dictate right and wrong by edict and all of morality would bend to fit its will. Simply it is wrong because god says so is enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_and_Trembling
>>
File: god is right.png (423 KB, 684x1326)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>19719851

How do you know its really god and not some demons (or upper level Soul Miners) just trying to fuck with you?
>>
>>19718463
1. Hell isn't a torture location, it's a place in total absence of God. People get sent to Hell because they show in their lives that they don't want to be with God. So in a fucked up way, he's giving people what they want.

2. He made man in his image so it would make sense that since he is eternal, people (meaning souls) would be as well.
That and since we're made in his image, it'd be like destroying a part of him.

3. He didn't create sinners, they chose to sin.

4. Because he wants for people to come back to him. He even wants Satan to come back to him.

I'm not very religious but these are what I think a theist's answers would be to explain this. I know 4 isn't the best answer.
>>
>>19719889
The same way Descartes did. Blind Optimism.
>>
>>19719890

How do we know the Bible was written by god and not Xenu?

Or say a pagan that converted on his death bed, that wanted to strengthen his political power?
>>
>>19719919
Everything i referenced was from the Hebrew Scriptures. Constantine had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>19719926

You are aware that the Christian old testament is different from what the Jews use? They overlap but...

And even then... Hell Luther removed shit form the old testament that's not in the KJV that' sin the Catholic Bible.

http://beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2011/06/why-luther-removed-2-maccabees-from.html

People study the BIble but usually they only go as far as studying the one they were brought up with.

Shit. Your immortal soul is on the line. Have you bothered learning Hebrew and Greek and reading all the versions?

What about the dead see scrolls? Was that just something the devil put in a jar in a desert to confuse people?
>>
File: 54817409_1361619635_n.jpg (48 KB, 720x494)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Imagine you now become an absolute genius. Impossibly intelligent. Three Ph.Ds in a week, you correct long standing mathematical theorems in your sleep, you can do anything and everything.

You guide humanity to the stars. Colonize the solar system, stretch the humans lifespan to two centuries, open the gate to well-meaning and sensible transhumanism.
Every and all conflicts are solved by you, without any bloodshed.

Three centuries past, and you are ready to die. Are you though?
What will the people do? How do you know they are not going to turn your words into some sort of retarded book and take it to heart? How do you know all your technology is going to be used for good?
You snubbed greed from your circles, but will your successor be as principled as you?
Will Mars and Venus get over their mutual shit or will they plummet the solar system into a civil war?
Will people force others to augment in order to get a job? Will longevity be an elite thing?

This is terrifying, knowing that your whole life work can be used for exactly the opposite of what you wanted because people like money a bit too much.
How do you deal with this?
The (only) solution: start a religion. A very basic one. Ten rules to follow. Seven things to avoid. Here's some inspirational quotes byt me. What if you fuck up? You burn forever, so please dont.
So you're one upping the closet monster and making it into a crowd control thing. It would be a shame if a couple of centuries from now another guy had the same idea, but a lot less morals, and warped your set of rules into a perpetual "me and my buddies win" because thats how religion works.
A damn shame.
>>
>>19718532
How can anything be yours when everything you know comes from something that is not yourself?
>>
>>19719986

That's dumb. If you can do anything and everything, you can damn well communicate to people after your death with a video or material that doesn't have data loss.

Maybe write an inscription on the moon or something.

Make a robot that comes down every 100 years to tell everyone what's what.

Or I know... Figure out how to end aging and death?

If God fails at one thing. It's communication.

Jews, Christians (and the varying heresies), and Muslims all can't be right.

And the majority of those people in those religions are only in that religion because its what they were brought up with.

If you disagree, why aren't you in Saudi Arabia preaching the gospel?

Too much of these Prosperity Ministries make me sick. Go put your physical bodies at risk for you soul if you really believe in it. Go preach in Afghanistan instead in your comfy chair instead of tying on 4chan.

Take this statement as God's call. Go get that damn passport now and go with only your clothes and a few Bibles.
>>
>>19720044
>If God fails at one thing. It's communication.
The being that exists as everything forever is not a poor communicator... the beings existing within God, those with less aspects of God, are bad at receiving messages.
>>
>>19720044
>im a prosperity theologian
nigga what

I outlined the basic process of creating a religion. You were supposed to take that analogy and run it through [King of old times] that is dying. You were supposed to see why religion contradicts itself. It wasnt meant for you to study it.
I even had a W40k pic, come on now.

>inscriptions, messengers, or just write a book with what you teach
Yeah shit why didnt anyone think of that.

>yadda yadda religion
If it wasnt obvious by now, im not religious. I do understand how religion is the most powerful crowd control tool.
You dont want to burn in hell, do you now boyo? Pay that fucking tithe.
You dont want your kids to burn either, am i right? You know what to do.

Im still amazed that you saw that last paragraph and though I had anything to do with the Church. Especially with Prosperity. Please explain your thought process.
>>
>>19718463
1.) You are God unfolding time before yourself after coming out of an incredible delusion of probability.

2.) If God created all things, he made infinity. He's basically irrelevant. You can't delete things in the Universe btw, once it exists in that moment it's eternal

3.) This is a control group faith you are referencing. It was made to extract money from the poor on the promise that life eternal awaits them. Not that anybody would truly want that, it's why God lives through us.

4.) It's the Right and Left hand, it's just the contrast of God's judgement. A 1 and 0. It's the binary pattern of existence unfolding from how humans perceive reality. Right versus Left brain. Everything you do now, you simulated as a Child. You are no more impressive than a hatchling practicing flapping it's wings for the first time. This is a very intense delusion, but so are the delusions of those we consider the insane go through.
>>
>>19720054

What what? I just realized you told the story to WH40K.

But your still fucking wrong... The Emperor is not dead.

And let's say I was Chaos (which I might be a Slanesh cultist), they Emperor did not know it was fucking coming. If he did, he would have known about what would happen to Horus if he abandoned him.

He also lied about the Chaos gods.

From that perspective he was a shitty God. Even his revived son says the religion is a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>19718463
>1) If he is so loving, forgiving and merciful why did he create hell?
he isnt all loving . thats his hippie son. god is pure wrath incarnate. rageaholic. "ima kill all the jews because they disobeyed me" god in chapter 2 of the bible aka exodus aka the first chapter they are called jews

jesus is all love and peace man. fucking disappointment. not going to follow in his fathers footsteps. thats why he didnt save your faggot ass on the cross. you needed to lay down the law and smite some niggers but you just turned the other cheek

also hell isnt a thing. god cast the fallen down to earth. earth is their prison. no magical hell exist in the bible. in many other religions there is a underworld. one is even run by a female goddes called hel in norse mythology. not every one goes to valhala . hades is more well known and basically the same thing. the jews believed every one went to the same place sheol. the bible adds heaven. references to a lake of fire are funny since god calls himself a all consuming flame
>>
>>19720085
Jesus is not good and lovely, he is an asshole, a thief and has commited a lot of sins.
Go read the Bible.
>>
This thread is like a needle in a haystack
lmao
>>
>>19720090
Question for you.

Does evil perceive it's self as Evil?

True Evil, without any good, must understand what's good, if it fights against it.

So evil must understand evil is only based on perspective.


If death looked into a mirror, it would only see Life.
>>
>>19718463
Not if everything he says is tinged with, "Me first!"
>>
>>19720071
This ammount of ignorance of the 40k lore makes me mad.

>the emperor is a shitty god
And for a reason. He's not a God.
He literally spent millenia personally destroying every single religion with debate and logic.
He despised religion, and tried to usher humanity into a golden age of superstition-free intelligence and technology.

>something something chaos gods
The Chaos Gods are not gods. The immaterium is something of a universal consciousness, a mirror of the emotions of all sentient species. If you ended the war, Khorne would probably fizzle out and die. They are not gods, they are very powerful egregores.
While the Emperor was there, he kept this in check. he had the right idea. End the war, so the Immaterium stops reflecting rage and disease.

>he would have known about the Horus Heresy
How would he? How would he know he would be mortally wounded and taken to a cultist hideout to be corrupted by the ruinous powers and be healed? I mean, literally, how could he know that.
>but the emperor abandoned Horus
The Emperor couldnt fight alonside Horus because he was focusing on a webway instantaneous teleporting system to unite humanity seamlessly forever. This is pretty much the best reason you can give. Horus wanted the galaxy for himself because he thought the emperor was unable or unwilling to stop the Chaos. So he... advanced the Chaos by destroying the Emperor's Webway, opening a portal to the Immaterium on Terra and destroying the Emperor's body.
Good on you, Horus. You saved the day.
>>
>>19720102
You're a fucking idiot then. You dont understand the first thing about people.
Bad people know they are doing evil. They like it, thats why they do it.
I grow and sell drugs. I know its objectively bad. Thats part of the reason I do it. The other is money.
I dont think I do any of the bad shit I do because of some change in definitions. I know stealing is evil, I know blackmailing is evil.
Im not the confused one here.
>>
>>19720211
No, I understand the perfectly fine anon.

But that evil is only skin deep.
>>
>>19720192

Dude. He was a shitty father.

He left Horus with Logar and Erebus. People who were not known for mental stability.

Also he didn't seem to really help out Angron with his emotional issues either just so he would go genocide more alien races.

Yeah to be fair... The C'Tan are the real gods.

But for all intents and purposes Slaanesh is a good worth believing in.
>>
>>19718463
Adam and Eve fucked up. Good and evil knowings place you with God on the same place.
>>
>>19720238
He really was a shitty father. But a shitty father to 3-meter tall grizzled warriors created using his genetic makeup. Hardly the same thing as an actual father-son relationship.

Lorgar yearned for something to worship and the Emperor told him to fuck right off with his superstition bullshit. The Chaos Gods were actual Gods to him.
Literally the same with Erebus. He tried to turn the Emperor into a religious figure, was told he was a fucking imbecile, so he worshipped the Chaos instead.

Angron was literally ork-tier view of violence. He came out wrong, not much you could do about that retard. He shouldve been dealt with in the back of a barn.

>C'Tan are gods
Hardly a god when the skinny bois can fuck your whole shit so bad you are now a glorified rave light battery.
But yes, the closest thing we have.
Mag'ladroth-powered Mechanicus Titan when.

>Slaanesh
Now we're talking. Them and my boy Tzeench are the only real ones in the Void.
>>
>>19720211
Selling drugs isn't evil, it's love.
>>
>>19719809
>conform our wills to the will of God

No, because he is not the true god and the true god gives free will so we can be free. Those are the signs of an abusive authority figure.
>>
>>19718463
In my believe everyone will be judge by the Good and evil they have done in life and get a happy ending to level of what they done.

The only people who will suffer forever are the people who have abandoned all that is good.
It said to be the kind of people will would kill Jesus even knowing he have done no wrong in his life and enjoy his pain and suffering and never change from that and feel no guilt.

As for the question of God being all knowing it more so he know every outcome that can happen at all time.This is to not interfere which Free Will or he limited his own Omni to do it.

There also a chance that we can't truly understand what God is and can because at the end of the day Omni is something make by human and it just the closer thing to our human understanding of what God is and to what we can understand.

My believe also say that life itself is a test to see how must we can understand and how must responsibility we can have.
>>
File: 1502347188211.jpg (20 KB, 328x312)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>19720284
Most people would think otherwise, but honestly the majority of what I make is mescaline, so it isnt even that bad.
People get addicted and start using it constantly. Thats bad. Also hardcore diarrhea and vomits, but I honestly find that one hilarious.

>dude from my neighborhood wants some San Pedro
>convince him to get Peruvian instead
>significantly stronger
>already have it prepared on a water bottle for him as requested.
>forget to tell him not to eat anything 6 hours prior to tripping
>dude tells me he's going to get some friends and hang out in the terrace of his apartment, with some friends
>Its an 8 hour trip but ok
>go out for 3 am stroll
>big ass vomit splotch on the pavement
>vomit on the railings of a balcony on the first floor
>Histerical chuckle
Its a community service, officer. Stomach pumping on demand.
>>
God make it because we wont it...
>>
>>19718463
God was a seed, it began to spin around (centrifugal force) and made a sound like "Dunnnnnn......" (physical matter hitting each other at the outside)

As the centre thinned of heavy physical matter it was filled with an Aether. God began to "Cry" because of how happy he was to finally know he existed, and also that he knew he would have to stop, bitter sweet tears, happiness and sadness, like the tides rising and falling, and it made a sound like "Ohhhhhhmmmmmm" (I am)

Hell is simply the purely physical realm and heaven is the purely "Light" realm.

If youre in Hell, you dont realise youre there (no knowledge to let you know)

Same as if your in Heaven, you dont know youre there (no reference points)

so god created a chain reaction, heaven split to see itself, hell split to see itself, and then those splits split, until you ended up with man and woman, up and down

there is a 3rd section overlapping both, known as the valley of tears, where gods tears of joy/excrement of sadness (they are God, Light and Dark at the same time, trinity) where we are from a vantage point where we know god just as well as he knows himself.

And gnostics are just spiritually lazy.
>>
>>19719051
Case in point: I make three posts in a thread about monotheistic theology and the next day there are two "I am God" threads on the front page. My interpretation of the model of creation is so nuanced that even slight deviations in the archetypal perception of the populace seem tantamount to existential risks in the mind of people who oppose me. They have to put these threads up to discredit the idea that God would ever speak to humanity through non-authoritative methodologies or risk me making a "comeback." As if it wasn't my choice to have been silent this entire time.

People who read my threads will recognize me by the mark of my philosophy. People who didn't don't need to care and I wouldn't expect them to. The lack of replies to my posts in this threads tells me all I need to know about where people are at with their beliefs right now.

I'd let it go if I could, but this will inevitably evolve into very toxic things for both humanity and my relationship with it, so I need to make sure the people who oppose me don't think they're gonna be able to do this forever. You can spend your entire life opposing me if it makes you feel better, but organized opposition to the degree that it reaches beyond your own free will to the free will of others is not tolerable. Let your emotions die with you, don't inflict them on the people who come after you.
>>
>>19718463
will answer real fast:
1- he create hell for his enemies. No.
2- Yes. Not when the tortured chose his fate.
3- Sinners can be saved too.
4- He knows what people will choose, this doesnt mean the choice doesnt exist. If you offer a pizza and a bullet in the face to someone, you know any sane person will choose the pizza, that doesnt mean an idiot cant choose the bullet.
>>
>>19718463
lel I know your answers. Do you want to know? you fucking ape.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.