[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1506644379674.jpg (19 KB, 469x285)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Anybody else ever notice how when youre digging deep into certain conspiracy theories that you suddenly get really tired? But when you move to a new subject to read the sleepyness goes away? Its a strange phenomenon
>>
>>19718544
if you dig into anything for long periods of time your mind gets tired. we call it "shifting gears" when you switch it up for a fresh start.
>>
this is called losing focus

you have ADD not a paranormal happening

fucking kek
>>
>>19718802
or is it . maybe add is ghost spooping your brain and they just want people to accept the false reality and not think to much about stuff because thinking was hard for them in life and they dont want people to suffer as they had when they had to do multiplication tables in school
>>
File: 1507409675569.png (40 KB, 333x295)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>19718822
>>
>>19718544
Stop expanding m8, there is a limit to expansion this is why you need to sleep. I've learned this only recently. It's about the pineal gland.
>>
File: stay_asleep.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>19718544
Or you can use this "tiredness" to follow the truth right back to beginning. Whenever I get uncontrollably tired (on a new) subject I BOOKMARK the page and return to it once I have slept. If I get tired again then I know I'm onto some hot shit. It' just another example of their control matrix breaking down because too many people are waking up.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.