[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: f.jpg (41 KB, 736x440)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
can demons make you have thoughts without knowing they came from outside your mind?
>>
Yes, but so can the government
>>
>>19718791
Yes I believe it's called advertising
>>
>>19718795
Is that..... Lain?
>>
how do I stop these thoughts?
>>
they could have made the matrix a horror movie about how terrifying the real reality is
>>
>>19718791
That pic is crazy.
What movie is it from?
>>
>>19718791
It depends on how well you know your own mind and its energy. People who have never paid attention to their own normal state of operations are taken in all too often, but those who are highly self-aware will easily spot the foreign-source nonsense even if it is presented very well.
>>
>>19718859
Not from a movie,
That's my older brother.
>>
I can see how people can become paranoid.
I won't go down that road.
>>
>>19718791
No. There are no demons. Only the personification of the fear of the death of "I" that must take place in order to achieve nirvana, or cessation of negative emotions.

If you are hearing voices you are schizophrenic, or, if it is a positive, nurturing voice with a sense of humor, (it is less likely) but you may be hearing your intuition as a voice/ hearing your guardian angel/ having a kundalini rising.
>>
>>19718936
why would a guardian angel tell me to kill myself in my own voice?
>>
>>19718938
It would not. You are probably schizophrenic.
>>
2 weeks ago while i was cleaning i got this random thought like someone else's voice in my head and it said, "Belial, all-knowing." It didn't sound evil. The thought was so random that i haven't thought about it till i came to this thread
>>
>>19718938
If it keeps happening, and the voice becomes intrusive, see a psychiatrist. If it was just one time, especially if you were high, it's probably a fluke, from your own subconcious, and you should not worry about it, forget about it and it will go away. You might want to see a therapist though if you feel depressed a lot and want to kys. Don't do it! I love you, beat wishes!
>>
*best wishes! <3 hang in there, babe!
>>
>>19718938
It must be for the best. Probably gods will. Who are you to question the grand scheme of things when faced with the greater good?
>>
>>19718791
Possible
>>
>>19719025
dumbass. go peddle your pamphlets somewhere else. you think you're dr. pangloss but you're twice the fool.
>>
>>19719025
i like your sarcasm
>>
I can also see why meditation is the slow path to enlightenment because too quickly causes insanity
>>
>>19718791
Yes, they do it all the time for shits and gigs. Especially preying on the weak and feeble-minded.
Ever feel like tearing out your hair or poking out your eyes? Demons love encouraging that shit.
>>
>>19718869

is that your cum in his face?
>>
>>19718791

yeah cultural marxism is real
>>
>>19718791
All thoughts are outside your mind.
>>
>>19719112
I think cultural/social engineering exists, but in a way that keeps people in power, not in a partisan way.
>>
>>19719134

maybe, but you can't deny there are a ton of robots out there perpetuating it of their own free will as though its something they came up with themselves
>>
>>19719144
do you think internet addiction is part of cultural engineering?
>>
>>19718791
Angel vs Fallen Angel (Demon)
Angel means Messenger
When it comes to your attention that painting your face is fun and pretty, you have received that "message" into your mind. The REALIZATION is the "Angel"
You have learned that it is fun and pleasant and ok eithically to paint your face.

When it comes to your attention that you ONLY look good when you paint your face, especially a certain way, then it is a mistaken interpretation of the previously ethical beauty/face paint mechanism.
That is a fallen messenger, or angel.

A mistaken understanding of something, that you did not solicit.

So yes, every time a woman sees a makeup ad, and it makes her wonder if she looks good, then an external symbol has awoken a demon in her mind. Every time you see a woman and think of how she looks better in makeup, her appearance, external to you, has awoken a demon in your mind.

They called this one Azezel in Enoch and maybe elsewhere. If you dig hard enough it's name has to do with how you see yourself.
>>
>>19718859
Brendan Fraser post-alimony.
>>
I wonder if outside forces also cause insomnia
>>
>>19718795
Norogami is overrated as fuck
>>
>>19718791
someone needs a tissue
>>
>>19720832
Dude, it's Lain.
>>
File: forests_63516847.jpg (223 KB, 1000x600)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>19718791
Some guy used a metaphor for the ego. He said it was like a chatroom on your computer. Different people can use the the same computer and post with the same username and the chat program (the ego) won't know the difference. The ego thinks it's thinking up the thoughts. So you can have demons using the chat box OR you can connect to Love, the source, the creator and have it use the chat. If you let Love take control then there's nothing, NOTHING, a demon can do to control you. Nothing.
>>
>>19718859
its not from a movie, its actually a victim from one of the recent acid attacks in London
>>
>>19722490
When I say bull
You say shit
Bull
>>
>>19722550
shite
>>
>>19718791
Demons can do alot of things.. they start outside the mind aka schizo and they work there way into your mind by immatating your voice till you cant distinguish between yourself or them.
>>
>>19721986
how to love.exe?
>>
>>19718791
The mind is a projection of the brain and every thought it exeprience feels its own, no metter the source. without this effect there will not be a sense of self
>>
>>19718859
Body Melt
>>
File: p03v9b0v.jpg (163 KB, 1280x640)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>19723002
Right now I'm basically just repeating information I have gotten from other people which sounds very silly since i haven't done it myself, maybe you will do it. Hopefully we will all do it at some point.

What keeps us from reconnecting to love is because we won't allow it to flow through us due to fear, guilt, shame things like that. Ask yourself this, do you really love yourself? Can you truly look yourself in the mirror and say "Man! I really love myself! Each and every part of me is perfect just the way it is!" or do you focus on imperfections and judge yourself both physically and mentally. I know I do. Now ask the same question to each and every person around you. What do you think the answer will be? Some may say no. Others might hesitate for a moment and then with a cringy expression on their face say yes while on the inside they tell themself no. Lying because of the shame they would feel if they actually said the truth to you. As I'm typing this I can clearly see the insanity of this yet I do the same thing. We're all INSANE at this moment in time. So if we want to fix what's wrong with this world and nobody can deny that's something is wrong, we need to fix what's wrong with US.

"If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUfk2QnUfQc
>>
>>19718791
Yes, that's the point of a possession in the first place.
>>
>>19718835
Remember: "Hi, I'm Brandon, and I [x,y,z...]"

By making a possessive spirit of the Self, you can prevent that Self from being corrupted.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.