[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: pineal-gland-brain.jpg (46 KB, 700x368)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
To the people that stopped take flouride, have you seen any change? i'm specifically interested in people that practice clairvoyance or remote viewing, have you seen any improvement?
>>
>>19737381
Yeah, I got [spoiler] shitty teeth [/spoiler]
>>
>>19737390
No spoilers on /x/. But you know that now.
>>
I stopped brushing my teeth for a week, and my herpes just started to appear, so I started brushing my teeth again.
>>
>>19737390
i think that using spoilers to make a joke is pretty lame, it put too attention on the stupid punch line and nobody is gonna think that you have given a serious answer if you used the spoiler.
>>
File: IMG_3930.jpg (127 KB, 1009x650)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>19737381
The idea, that fluoride is a problem, has been crazy person cointelpro since Dr. Strangelove. Kek.
>>
>>19737399
toothpaste existed from the ancient roman period, if you decide to stop using flouride you have to substitute it to something else, not just stopping wash your teeth,
>>
>>19737410
https://youtu.be/Qr2bSL5VQgM
>>
>>19737409
[spoiler] [spoiler] (you) [/spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
>>19737390
My teeth have actually improved since I stopped using toothpaste. I floss twice a day and brush once with baking soda, and they're Opera-level white.
Don't drink sugary soda/trash food all the goddamn time and you'd have fine teeth
>>
>>19737381
I dont use toothpaste for more then 10years. In past there was no toothpaste it was all natural. I only use drinking water and brush.
I can say I have good intuition since i was a kid, i don't know if there is corelation with fluoride i was not looking on to this.
I can say iam good at astral travel since i get to do it when i found about it right away.
As i know pic you show is showing that part of as that can connect to our soul and intuition of past life's our quantum part of our self and future.

>I dream everyday
As I know fluoride is used to block Pineal Gland to access our "soul part".

>/x/ can try this experiment by them self
When you go to sleep if you don't use toothpaste, you will have dreams that connect you to other worlds.

I personally have dreams everyday. I dream of my personal future days, months and years before it heaped.
This is why I don't like to see global news because then I see this events like last one was in Vegas in my dreams.
Maybe I can try to prevent this, is hard to recollect memory's and get to know where that place is and at what time it will be.
>>
>>19737787
thank you!
now that i think of it ,last evening i didn't wash my teeth and last night i dreamed a lot, and i could remember what i dreamed, which is unusual since i rarely dream.
i'm gonna try it, thank you.
>>
File: Wojak2.gif (13 KB, 633x758)
13 KB
13 KB GIF
I only brush my teeth like once every 2 months and I haven't noticed anything.

I do drink a lot of soda, though, so maybe that's messing everything up.
>>
>>19737860
you should stop drinking all that soda, it's very bad for your health.
>>
File: 2cat.jpg (43 KB, 384x315)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>19737870
I brush my teeth once every 2 months, do you think I give a shit about my health? I gave up many years ago.
>>
>>19737876
i like that you still care a bit to still brush your teeth once every two months, like you still have 0,01% of hope.
>>
>>19737898
It's not hope. I leave the house maybe once every 2 months, and that's when I brush my teeth.

Trust me famalam, my situation is completely hopeless. I've just kinda put all of my eggs in the reincarnation basket. I fucked this life up irreparably so my only hope is another chance at life in a new body.
>>
>>19737914
>Trust me famalam, my situation is completely hopeless. I've just kinda put all of my eggs in the reincarnation basket. I fucked this life up irreparably so my only hope is another chance at life in a new body.
i'm sorry to hear that, my life is also shitty so i have a pale idea of what you're going through. best wishes, i hope you can fix your life.
>>
>>19737860
Check between your teeth, I had the same situation as you; I didn't brush my teeth and I drank lots of shit and I thought nothing was wrong. I go into the dentist and next thing you know i have like 20 cavities inbetween my teeth.
>>
>>19737381
I live in an area with no fluoride in the water.
Stopped using fluoridated toothpaste for ~5 years. (I use it now again cuz it's easier to get)

Still waiting on super powers...
>>
>>19737948
>Still waiting on super powers...
have you practiced remote viewing or something?
i don't think that decalcificated pineal gland gives you superpowers, people in the past had decalcificateed glands and din't bhad superpowers, so i don't think anybody is claiming that.
they just claim that it makes you easier to have ESP.
>>
>>19737787
>When you go to sleep if you don't use toothpaste, you will have dreams that connect you to other world
I don't use toothpaste and I experience nothing like this. Still worth it though.
>>
>>19737971
>Still worth it though
why?
>>
>>19737971
Who knows, what you pay your attention to is what you perceive, see or notice.
1-There is one another thing, you can ask how to resolve particular problems you have and answer can come in dreams and receive it from "angels".
2-Then humans can have dreams about what they did before sleep.
3-Another possible thing you dream about is, that are given to you from "angels" because of there own reasons to show you something.
>>
>>19737969
ESP is a super power.

And super powers don't real.
>>
>>19737399
Jim? Finkle and Einhorn...
>>
>>19737971
Its in your water you fucking loon.
>>
File: 1505416098153.gif (492 KB, 176x216)
492 KB
492 KB GIF
>>19737390
>>19737399
>>19737661
You can buy fluoride free toothpaste or just make one yourselves, troglodites.
Baking soda + lemon juice is the quickest one, you can also make it from various dried herbs such as sage, camomile, lemon balm or carnation by blending/mixing them with coconut oil.
>>
>>19737876
Healthy soul lives in a healthy body.
>>
>>19737661
My experience is the same but I don't use baking soda. Salt water is better for that purpose, works as well and it isn't abrasive.
I floss and brush and my teeth have gotten better than when I used toothpaste regularly.
>>
http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/FermentedSkateLiverOil/index.cfm
After i get this suplement ill start clearing the pineal gland. This is one effective way to detox.
>>
>>19738746
you know what is not a super power also?
the ability to read and comprehend, too bad you don't have that too.
>>
I have probably brushed my teeth a hundred or so times if not less in my life time. I've had some crazy experiences. Dunno if the two are correlated.
>>
>>19737390
Wth do you need floride for when there is baking soda and hydrogen peroxide?
>>
>>19737381
Yes, a huge difference.

I went from high fluoride tap water to a mountain spring.

I swear i was more tuned in than I have ever been, while meditating i could feel a liquid sensation traveling up my spine and get stopped at my clogged-up 3rd eye.

a few more days meditating and i physically felt the fluid begin to break through the gunk and i felt the energy flowing out of the top of my head

great stuff

it put me on a high and i felt like a kid again
>>
>>19738979
is water bottled in plastic good?
>>
>>19738990
Certain plastics are ok.

There is shelf life for plastics so some may leech more quickly than others.
>>
>>19738990
ive heard alot about xeno-estrogens shrinking your spermcount.

Its a chemical reaction with light and the plastic, I use plastic bottles to store my water but they get kept in the dark and changed every day or 2

>alex jones: "they're turning the frogs gay"
>>
>>19738979
>>19738990
Holy gullible /x/. Maybe it's the meditation, and your belief that it makes a difference. All of the enlightened people, third eye intact, that didn't buy some bullshit Alex Jones said. Kek. A known source of disinfo from the Agency. They don't avoid it, and they are brilliant. Must be something in air!
>>
I live in the country, no fluoride in my water, where the fuck do you people get these "psychic powers" cause I don't have any
>>
>>19739007
Get off his fucking dick, you can't dictate others subjective experiences just because they don't fit your views cunt.
>>
>>19739007
Seriously. Cui Bono? From you believing this ancient snake-oil story? The guy selling fluoride filters nationwide.
>>
>>19737381
I stopped drinking fluoridated water but I still shower in it. No improvement that I'm aware of.
>>
>>19739018
Sleep on your left side with your had betwwen your left ear and temple.

Or in the awake hours, try to not think about anything.
>>
>>19739025
Someone is thin skinned. Holy first rodeo, Batman. Get fucked with your sub-human primate IQ.
>>
>>19739004
Hmmm....I get much more aroused when I feel feminine.

Usually accompanied by high levels of humidity in the air.
>>
>>19739004
technically is an hormone similar to extrogen, i don't know if it reduces the sperm count though. but i don't think it has anything to do with calcification of the pineal gland.
>>
>>19737381

No. They removed it from the water here 10 years ago, and I don't use toothpaste with fluoride. No change.
>>
>>19739058
do you practice remote viewing? esp aren't going to happen anyway if you don't go through some kind of training
>>
>>19737410
Dr. Strangelove came out 4 years after the US government initiated large-scale introduction of fluorosilicic acid into the water.

That line could have been an attempt to make those in opposition to fluoridation sound crazy.
>>
Does organic unfiltered tobacco have any negative affect on the pineal gland or any positive affect with flouride?
>>
>>19737860
The fluoride you consume from soft drinks/juice/whatever and just in food (chips, candy etc) surpasses the amount you could potentially absorb from dental hygiene products.
Processed food and drinks contain a HELL OF A LOT more fluoride than you would think. It's near impossible to go fluoride free in this day and age (especially if you live in an urban area), so when you buy food, try to think about how many steps it took to get to where you bought it. Homegrown is best, abused dried and fried food shoved in a bag in a vending machine is worst.
>>
>>19739560
Fluoride from using toothpaste enters the bloodstream directly.
>>
>>19739064
Yes. These abilities don't come from the pineal gland. You fell for a meme.
>>
>>19737381
Brain damage is not not reversible. The brain can sometimes adapt to compensate to a degree but you will never regain function.
>>
>>19740140
This. And the damage usually comes when you are kid. If so - better luck next life.
>>
>>19737860
You probably have a fuckton of cavities that you might not be aware of... Go to a dentist and get that shit checked out. Soda rips through teeth.
>>
>>19738804
>lemon juice
is not recommend on long run
>>19739018
intention is important, not wishful thinking to manifest something
>>
>>19737381
I can predict my own bowel movements now, it's incredible.
>>
>>19742476
must be nice not to be shitting your pants unexcpetedly anymore.
>>
ur not supposed to swallow toothpaste ; )
>>
I grew up in a fluoridated area and moved to an unfluoridated area 6 years ago

now i have schizophrenia
>>
>>19737409
>serious answer
>on /x/

LMAO
>>
>>19737787
>>19737860
Isn't the fluoride in toothpaste only an issue if you swallow the paste?
>>
>>19737860
welcome to dental hell kid. the next 10 years are gonna be painful.

.t dental hell administrator
>>
>>19739007
007 - the double agent that can't be trusted outs himself with his own numbers, lol faggot
>>
I've only brushed with water for three years now, and my teeth is really white and healthy looking. I read that fluoride only temporarly enforce your teeth, making you stop naturally producing chemicals in your salvia. I used to have iceing while using toothpaste, but not any more.

As for the spiritual there is definitley an improvement. When using toothpaste my dreams were always a mess, where i walked around doing things like i was drunk. Now I am almost always in control in my dreams, and it is actually very entertaining. Manifesting will in real life is easier too it feels like.
>>
>>19744698
Yes, part of it stay on your mouth, like how you can smell it and taste it. I don't use it so.
Generally for me it make sense not to eat or drink chemicals that are not naturally supportive or part of body. That may disturb my body balance and effect my feelings.
Spiritually you can with your intention-mind-thought program yourself so that no matter what you eat and drink or come in contact with your body. That is no good use for body, that it will not have any effect on it.
>>
>>19744698
this. i wanna know

I use toothepaste and i have dreams NIGHTLY, had about 4 dreams last night. All felt real and they linked together.
>>
>>19737661
>white
>clean
>healthy
three different things, sorry.
I have ivory teeth that i don't bleach or mess with because i appreciate how trouble free and strong they've been over the years. They look kinda yellow but so what?
>>
>>19738822
>soulless fitness freaks abound
ok m80
>>
>>19744781
Fluoride is a metal, it sits in your tooth enamel and makes it difficult for germs to flourish in dry patches or flaws.
You couldn't tell fluoridated water from non to save your life, nobody can. Chlorinated water maybe, steel and iron in pipes can leave a taste, but fluoride you can taste would sicken you, just like eating a stack of zinc would, but you need zinc as a trace element or you'll get cramps and fuckin die of them.
>>
Yeah I brush my teeth with a non fluoride toothpaste , and after two years I have a much more focused mind and longer attention span
>>
So I probably have been using fluoride free tooth paste for about 2 years now, avoiding stuff like tap water and only drinking spring water, ETC...

What I've found out is that I can kind of "sense" what people are feeling in a way. It might sound weird, but let me give you an example.

I was working security at a bar a couple weekends ago, I pass by this girl (quick glimpse) and saw her speak from the corner of my eyes so as I was passing by her, I turned my head around to come in eye contact with her to see if she had a question or something... and while I was turning my head (before actually facing her), I somehow already "knew" that she was talking to her friend about me. But my body reacted faster than my brain.
I asked "yeah, did you have a questions?"
She replied "Oh no haha sorry, I was telling my friend how cute you were"

Now there were no audible cues, or her giving me a dead hard smeye or anything but at that moment, I knew that the more intuned with my body I am... The more I can "feel" intentions.

Shit like this happens all the time, and never happened until I avoided fluoride like the plague
>>
>>19744881
>I knew that the more intuned with my body I am... The more I can "feel" intentions.
This is from where intuition come. Human body or cells have intelligence that it think and know more that we humans do, because we are limiting our self with believes. They are connected to our akash and past life's memory's.
I guess body can then feel the vibes of other body's around. Not just short distance but on the whole planet. You can listen to body response or not is up to humans. But is possible to communicate with your body. With what you say(affirmations) and think you are giving commands to you body how to behave. Body can give feedback, like some people trough this find underground water. They ask and body responds in the way it can, you have to feel what it say. This is a processes to learn, to be more in tune with your body and it can help you to stay younger alot longer.
>>
>>19737381
even my normie friend knows this is a meme

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.